JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tris-chan - Fragile

Author Topic: All Aboard! [Chapter 26! --sorry for the wait]  (Read 98311 times)

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
All Aboard!
« Reply #80 on: March 16, 2007, 06:37:12 AM »
Miki sucking out Aya's poison.  XD That was fun...

And when I pictured her doing it aka chinese pugilist movie style...... :ONwahaha: :ONwahaha:

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
All Aboard!
« Reply #81 on: March 16, 2007, 09:05:35 AM »
That was awsome, Miki was all like "I'm gonna kiss and grope you hurhurhur" and Aya was all like "don't touch me I totally hate you" and then Miki's like "OH NOES POISON!!!"

*cough*
Nice chapter as always.
Quote from: coachie;330236
(*rolls out red carpet to the perv section* just in case that "more graphic" version is searching for a place on this board)

I would like to second that suggestion.

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
All Aboard!
« Reply #82 on: March 16, 2007, 08:20:15 PM »
Lol everyone loved the Aya/Miki part eh? Hehe.

@magicnumber: Hell yes, those two kept trying to do more than I planned. There wasn't even supposed to be a kiss in the original gameplan. Lol.

@coachie: You get one wish granted. The next one might be delayed a bit. :P

@katatsumuri: You got me! My secret vice is watching those chinese pugilist movies. XD

@iacus: LOL what a way to summarise their first meeting. XD

And at everyone else, thanks for reading, I'm glad the Aya/Miki moment was appreciated. XD

Slightly shorter chapter than usual ahead. I'm too tired to write a superlong one again. :P

-----------------------------------------

Chapter 9

She slowly swam to consciousness, struggling to break through to the surface, to avoid drowning in that utter darkness that had taken hold of her awareness.

Eyelids fluttered open, just a fraction, shutting almost immediately at the blast of bright white light of the outside. Tentatively, she cracked open her eyes experimentally, letting herself get used to the light bit by bit before opening them fully.

"Unnn..." A soft groan. Her head hurt. She felt disorientated. Where was she? A small, neat room, sparsely furnished. A vase with some fresh flowers near the window. A closet to the side. A neatly arranged desk fronting the window. The bed...

She was on the bed, her groggy mind noted. Small, a bit narrow. Warm. Too warm. Too tight a fit...

There was someone else on the bed with her.

That notion didn't quite sink in at first. You couldn't blame her for that, after all, her headache and grogginess was impairing her judgment. When it did hit her though, she quite nearly sprang to a sitting position as if someone had put springs under her. She would have fallen off the bed had it not been set on one side against the wall, and her being on the inner side that adjoined the wall, so she only suffered a momentary dislocation in her senses by the sudden abrupt change in position.

Groaning softly again, she clutched at her sore and throbbing shoulder, which, she dimly realised, had been bandaged. She was still clothed, thank god for small mercies. The last time she had woken up disorientated and in a bed with someone else, she hadn't had a stitch on her, much to her utter mortification. At least this time all her clothes were still on...

...wait, this wasn't her shirt. Heck, this wasn't the set of clothes she remembered herself wearing before. Did someone change her clothes for her when she had been unconscious? Wait, how did she get here in the first place? What had happened the night before?

Ugh... Pressing her fingers to her temples, she massaged her forehead in an attempt to relieve the stress headache that was rapidly getting worse. In lowering her head though, it brought to her attention once again the person who was currently sharing the bed with her.

Seeing that face immediately brought the events of the night before to her, all in a rush.

Rika missing from the ship...her going out to search...the fight with the thugs...falling into the harbor...climbing up...

And then that stranger...

Without really thinking about it, her hand moved to cover her lips, and she scooted backwards and flattening herself against the wall behind her, trying to place as much distance as she could between the sleeping girl and herself.

Aya was not that much of an innocent herself, but she wasn't as easy as Maki was either. Actually, her whole life up to now had been so squarely placed on her duty to her family and to the Empire that she hadn't had much time for entanglements of any kind. She just never gave relationships any time or thought, not even casual flings, since she really couldn't be bothered. It wasn't as if she weren't aware of the interest in her by many other men, and not a few women as well, but let's just say no one had never caught her attention quite that way before.

And now, this girl, this stranger next to her. She was beautiful, no doubt, but Aya had seen more than her share of beautiful women. Heck, she worked with a few of them on a daily basis. She was mostly immune to such physical charms, especially with Maki deliberately or just playfully flirting with her every other day.

But this girl had most definitely gotten her attention. Actually, more like forced her way into her attention. Having her personal space invaded so abruptly and shamelessly was definitely a first for the young captain. Most people either tried to treat her like a lady to impress her (like Keita and those like him), or just outright flirted with her (Maki, and other sailors in general). No one had ever crossed the line to make her do anything she never wanted. (well some tried, but most of them are missing the appendage they tried with.)

This was quite literally the first time that someone had walked up to her and just started to grope her, then proceeding to kiss her out of the blue without a single warning of any kind. More shockingly, Aya had not maimed her for doing so (yet).

The lack of subtlety was shocking, to say the least. Aya didn't surprise easily, but this time round she was definitely plenty surprised. It wasn't everyday that someone just comes up to do that to you, and especially not someone so unnervingly attractive...

What was she thinking? Aya resisted the urge to slap herself upside the head, just to knock some sense back in. She still didn't know how she had gotten to be in a bed with this girl. She didn't even know her name. Hell, she was actually rather surprised that they were both still fully clothed, considering how that girl had been so forward with her previously. Clearly, after she had passed out last night, someone must have brought her here, and logic suggests that it had to have been this girl.

A sound from the sleeping girl jolted Aya out of her musings. Curiously, she looked at the peacefully sleeping figure, who was mumbling in her sleep.

"Nnn...Yossi...I'm hungry..." Aya raised an eyebrow at that seemingly random line. Was the girl awake or sleeping? She leaned over to check.

"Whaddya mean...Yuko drank all the rum?" Aya had to dodge the randomly swung fist from the apparently still sleeping pirate, who was making a strange face in her sleep. The young captain couldn't help but giggle a little at the weirdness of the whole situation.

"Mmmm...pretty girl..." A small smile twitched at the edges of Aya's lips. What could that girl possibly be dreaming about?

Well as amusing as watching Miki sleeptalking to herself was, Aya decided she simply couldn't just stay here anymore. For one thing, she had to get back to the ship to assure the others that she wasn't dead yet. That thought firmly in mind, Aya started to gingerly climb over the sleeping girl, trying not to wake her, even as her body screamed protests at her by moving as sluggishly as possible. She felt like she had a hangover, just minus the alcohol involvement.

She was about halfway over the sleeping form when Miki grabbed a hold of her, pulling her down and rolling her over onto her back before she could even blink. I thought she was asleep! Aya panicked briefly as she was pinned down to the bed by Miki...

...a still sleeping Miki, who had apparently just grabbed the nearest available object, which just so happened to be Aya, and was currently burying her face in the younger girl's chest, using it as a convenient pillow to nuzzle in.

Aya was speechless. How could that girl still be capable of molesting her even while asleep?! Did she have some built-in instinct to sexually harass her at every opportunity?

Miki, completely unaware of her actions (sleeping, remember?), continued murmuring incoherently while having her face buried in between Aya's breasts, even drooling a little as she rubbed herself contentedly and unashamedly against a blushing Aya, who was struggling in vain to try and dislodge the persistent pirate who refused to let go even when unconscious. Aya was beginning to wonder if the gods were against her or something when she tried to pry the other girl off her.

Just when Aya thought it couldn't possibly get any worse, the door to the room swung open.

A stunned silence. Aya closed her eyes and wished for divine intervention to just get her out of here.

"Having fun, I see?"

Aya decided that all gods could go to hell after that line.

This was definitely not her day.

-------------------------------------------------

Lol. XD

I think no one will notice how short and filler-ish this chapter was because of what happened. Oh well, a little fluff can't hurt. Just enjoy while you can. *chuckles evilly*

...wait, I have over a 100 posts? o_o Woot! Haha.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2007, 08:25:20 PM by Estrea »

永遠に咲き続ける花なんていない、すべてはいずれ枯れて朽ち果てしまう。

Currently writing:
- Lilium-related things. God save my soul.

On Hold:
- Everything Else. Too many to list.

I'm also on AO3!
http://archiveofourown.org/users/Estrea

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
All Aboard!
« Reply #83 on: March 16, 2007, 08:27:28 PM »
Awww! Aya's an uptight and down-to-earth kinda character when it comes to relationships, ne? Glad that Miki finally opens her eyes to that kind of thing xD It was cute how Miki was sleep-talking and grabbed Aya in her sleep <3 And Aya blushing at it all <3...! I wonder who barged in, haha.

Can't wait til the next chapter comes! <3

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
All Aboard!
« Reply #84 on: March 16, 2007, 08:56:17 PM »
Quote from: Estrea;330064
"Well that might have just saved her life." Kei muttered, and then smacked Miki upside the head. "You idiot, doing that with a cut lip? Are you asking to be poisoned too?"

That's something I don't think we'll ever get to see in real life. Kei smacking Miki? No way! XD

Quote from: Estrea;330064

There, GAM fans, you got some action. :P The original scene was a lot more, umm, graphic...I had to censor it *cough*

There's always the PERV zone...

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
All Aboard!
« Reply #85 on: March 16, 2007, 09:30:32 PM »
Awww, that was almost too cute :heart:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
All Aboard!
« Reply #86 on: March 16, 2007, 10:36:26 PM »
Ahaha, I like this chapter. As if I don't like every chapter you've posted.

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
All Aboard!
« Reply #87 on: March 16, 2007, 11:05:59 PM »
I love sleeping groping Miki :heart: XDXD

Offline magicnumber

• ecchi
All Aboard!
« Reply #88 on: March 17, 2007, 12:05:04 AM »
Quote from: Estrea;330912

Aya was speechless. How could that girl still be capable of molesting her even while asleep?! Did she have some built-in instinct to sexually harass her at every opportunity?

Oh Aya. You poor poor soul, how -little- you know :ONwahaha:

loved this fluffy cute chapter... I think we were all finally able to inhale after the previous one XD sankyuu once again!

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
All Aboard!
« Reply #89 on: March 17, 2007, 04:23:12 AM »
Ah i was right, they do wake up next to each other :lol:

Miki's so different from us :D her natural instinct is to grope

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
All Aboard!
« Reply #90 on: March 17, 2007, 03:46:25 PM »
Awww, Miki's so sweet to have stayed with her! Horray for Ayaya for warming up to her. ehe, Miki's grope-tastic 24/7! XD

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
All Aboard!
« Reply #91 on: March 17, 2007, 08:35:25 PM »
Annnd I'm back. Hehe.

I won't say much, except to sit back and enjoy the ride. :)

--------------------------------------

Chapter 10

Goto Maki was having a massive hangover. And serious backache. Passing out on the floor wasn't a very good idea.

A gentle hand was wiping her face with a wet towel, and she struggled to open her eyes, wincing at the piercing sunlight. Groaning softly, she tried to sit up.

"Oh good, you're awake." Oh, so it was Nacchi who was taking care of her. A cup was handed to her, and she took it blindly, drinking the water in a single gulp. It eased the burning sensation in her throat, but the headache remained. Oh well, she would get over it eventually.

Natsumi was speaking again, and Maki tried her best to focus on the words instead of the drumming within her skull.

"...poison....Aya..." The two words that Maki did manage to catch immediately woke her up. Before she even realised what she was doing, her eyes were wide open and she had turned to grab the older woman by the shoulders, dropping the empty cup in the process.

"Aya, what happened to Aya?!" She shook Natsumi by the shoulders, her anxiety outweighing her own physical discomforts.

"...Gotsuan, relax...!" The First Mate was trying her best to speak while being shaken like a rag doll. She had to grab Maki in order to steady the younger girl, whose bloodshot eyes looked absolutely wild at the first hint of danger to their captain.

"Aya's fine now!" Hearing that, Maki calmed down just a little, loosening her deathgrip on her senior's shoulders, but not removing her hands entirely. Natsumi took the opportunity to give a brief explanation of the situation, or as much of the situation she knew of herself.

"So she's resting upstairs now?" Maki queried, rubbing at one side of her head in an effort to ease her headache. Looking up at Natsumi, who had nodded in response, Maki noticed for the first time how worn out the older girl looked. There were dark circles under her eyes, and her eyes were also bloodshot, although for completely different reasons from Maki's. The older woman was pale and haggard-looking, as if she were moving on pure will alone.

She must have stayed up the whole night to watch over Aya. Maki realised with a slightly guilty twinge. Natsumi hadn't had a good night's sleep in the last 2, 3 days? She had had the night shift the night before they pulled into harbor, and had spent the day after they had docked in on more work. Maki had dragged her along in the evening (the day before) to go drinking, just to let her unwind, but clearly that hadn't been the case in the end.

And then Nacchi had had to take care of her as well, and what did she do? Yell at her and shake her. Maki felt bad, and this time it had nothing to do with her physical condition.

"I'm sorry..." Natsumi blinked at the mumbled apology from the younger girl, who was currently hanging her head, her long tresses shading her face. Now what was the girl apologising for?

"Sorry for being a brat..." Ah. Natsumi couldn't help but smile, despite her exhaustion. Her Gocchin could be so adorable when she was feeling unwell. The silly girl.

Maki found herself wrapped in an embrace by the smaller woman. "Silly Gocchin, it's fine. I don't mind." The taller girl found herself relaxing, the stiffness in her limbs easing from the comforting hug. Maki had lost her mother at a very early age, and while Natsumi wasn't quite a substitute for a mother figure, she was a lot like the wise elder sister that would always be there for her. A sister that she admittedly slept with on occasion, but Nacchi could always be counted on to comfort her, one way or another.

"You're so cute when you don't feel well," Natsumi added with a giggle. On hearing that, the younger girl pouted, trying her best to glower at the other woman, but was failing miserably since Natsumi only just pinched her cheeks teasingly, clearly unaffected.

"Nnn it's only for awhile..." Maki grumbled, burrowing unconsciously closer into the older woman's embrace. "Don't tell the others, it'll ruin my reputation."

"Of course not." Natsumi smiled indulgently down at the younger girl, who had closed her eyes and was leaning on her shoulder. The "bad girl" persona that Maki paraded around with usually was clearly not present at this very moment, and to tell the truth, it was exaggerated most of the time. Maki could be surprisingly gentle and childlike underneath the playgirl image, but that part of herself usually didn't surface except on very select occasions.

Natsumi looked around the still wrecked tavern, allowing Maki to rest for a while longer. Everyone who had passed out in there the night before were still in the places they had fallen unconscious in one way or another.

Yuko was sprawled not too far away from where Maki had originally laid, cuddling an empty bottle of rum to her. A blanket was on her, clearly the work of one of her shipmates. Yuuki had somehow flipped around and was now lying on his stomach, his face pillowed in his arms. As for Risa...

Natsumi smirked slightly at the sight. Well, it should be interesting to see Risa's reaction when she wakes up to find herself firmly entwined around the equally comatose barmaid from the night before. She was fairly sure nothing had happened the night before between them, since they had passed out fairly quickly, but at first glance, those two appeared to be in a somewhat incriminating position. Risa's face was buried in the crook between Ai-chan's neck and shoulders, and her hands held the other girl in a firm embrace...except that those hands had somehow found their way under the loose blouse that Ai-chan was wearing. The barmaid's skirt was also somewhat hiked up, and since the two were pressed so closely together, the whole situation looked decidedly suggestive as a result.

Yossi and Mari had left the tavern a little while ago, probably to run some errands or some such. Reina and Makoto had gone back to their ship somewhere during the previous night after Miki had charged in with Aya in her arms, supposedly to inform their other shipmates who were on guard back at their ship about the situation, and to take over guard duty as well.

Then the doctor came in through the broken doors of the tavern. Kei, it was, Natsumi remembered the name after a moment. She was holding a few packages of what was probably medicine of some kind. Kei nodded politely at Natsumi as she passed, and the naval officer took the opportunity to ask.

"Are you going to check on them?"

Kei paused and replied in the affirmative, before proceeding up the stairs near the back of the tavern. Natsumi then gently shook Maki awake, coaxing the younger girl to stand by baiting her with the promise to see Aya. Groggily, Maki followed after Natsumi as they too mounted the stairs to go look in on Aya.

They ran into Kei at the open door to the room. The doctor was shaking her head in an amused fashion. Natsumi tiptoed up a little to peek over the taller Kei's shoulder, and almost fell over in surprise at the very compromising position Aya was in on the bed. Deciding that Maki really shouldn't see this, lest she be tempted to kill that girl who was currently on top of Aya, Natsumi tried to pull Maki away before the taller girl focused enough to look inside the room.

Unfortunately, Aya had chosen that moment to speak out loud.

"It's not what you think! Will someone please get her off me?" Natsumi had known Aya since they were in their early teens, and this was just about the first time that she had heard her sound so aggravated and mortified.

Of course, Aya's voice immediately drew Maki's attention to the room, and the tall Second Mate appeared to shake off the worst effects of her hangover to push past a panicking Natsumi, searching out for Aya...and finding her pinned under another girl. Natsumi groaned. This wasn't going to go down well at all.

Maki saw red. What was a strange girl doing touching her Aya? And from the looks of it, Aya looked like she was struggling to get out. Unacceptable, completely unacceptable. If it was a case of mutual consent between her best friend and someone else, Maki would be able to marginally choke down any objections, although she would probably sulk about it for awhile. But someone forcing themselves on Aya? Well, she would probably make them wish that they've never been born.

Striding over to the bed (and pushing roughly past Kei in the process), Maki roughly took hold of Miki and tried to forcibly yank her off. Which was probably not the best move in the world. Kei was torn between getting the hell out of the way or going forward to try and save someone's life. Natsumi had no doubts about her decision though, quickly going forward to try and hold Maki back from slaughtering Miki in her sleep (or so she thought).

Natsumi's intervention might have saved Maki from a very nasty fate of being skewered by one of Miki's flying daggers. It was a very narrow escape though. Kei had to duck when one of the daggers hit the door next to her. Maki got a very nice cut across the same arm where Yossi had wounded her the night before, and a lock of Nacchi's hair had been cleanly sliced off even as she and Maki had tried to duck to the floor after the first dagger had flown past their heads.

Aya, for her part, decided to remain very very still once she saw what Miki was capable of even in her sleep. Fortunately, Miki didn't seem inclined to hurt her, so it wasn't that bad. She did however wish that Miki would stop unconsciously groping her in her sleep.

After that first flurry of flying blades, Miki settled contentedly back into her Aya-pillow, snoring a bit as she made herself comfortable again. Aya sweatdropped. What kind of person was this? As if sleeptalking and all that nonsense with groping her weren't enough, now she's a homicidal maniac while unconscious?

Aya wondered what she had gotten herself into. Looking helplessly at the nearest person in her line of sight, who happened to be Kei, she mouthed "help me!".

Kei was shaking her head when she replied. "Only Yossi knows how to wake Miki up without getting killed. Besides, she's not hurting you, so why not let her wake up on her own for now?" If looks could kill, Kei would be reduced to atoms by Aya's deathglare by now.

Kaori, who had come in behind Kei in the meantime, was murmuring absently to herself. "Well, if Miki is well enough to attempt murder in her sleep, then she must have mostly recovered..."

Meanwhile on the floor off to one side of the bed, Maki was muttering various obscenities while clutching painfully at her wounded left arm, with Natsumi busily trying to staunch the bleeding with fabric torn off the hem of her own shirt.

Seeing that no help would be forthcoming for her in the meantime, Aya decided she had to resort to extreme measures to free herself. She had very little room to move her arms, but her fingers were free. Hoping that Miki wouldn't decide to stab her for what she was about to do, Aya braced herself......and tickled Miki.

The reaction was instantaneous. Miki started spasming and giggling in her sleep, and her grip loosened just enough for Aya to push her off, the pirate rolling off her and hitting the floor with a very hard thud. This time, that did do the job of waking her up.

Aya had immediately sat up and attempted to get off the bed after dislodging Miki. However, she didn't count on the wave of dizziness that hit her just as she tried to stand up, and she lost her balance, tripping and falling...

...right onto a now conscious Miki.

The knife-throwing pirate grinned upwards despite the pain caused by first her impact on the floor, and then by Aya falling onto her. The two were practically nose to nose as they stared straight into the other's eyes (well, more like glared in Aya's case).

Miki was smirking. This was just too good to pass up.

"You know, I could get used to waking up with you on top of me. But next time, try it on the bed, it's more comfortable." Miki paused, still grinning flirtatiously. "Although if you like it rough, I don't mind either..."

In the background, Kei and Kaori were snickering, while Natsumi had to physically pin Maki down from going over to kill Miki herself.

Aya wanted to strangle that infuriating woman. In fact, she did. Or was about to. Her hands had already closed around Miki's neck, when Miki, sensing danger to her own continual wellbeing, decided to take steps to delay the inevitable. Miki being Miki, she just did the first thing that came to mind.

She simply pulled Aya back down and kissed her again.

==================================================

XD XD XD

Miki, as usual, has no problems shooting her mouth off. No sense of self-preservation indeed. And she can cause chaos asleep or awake. Sigh, she needs someone to keep her in line. *coughAyacough* XD

Well, I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter. :)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2007, 08:39:58 PM by Estrea »

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
All Aboard!
« Reply #92 on: March 17, 2007, 08:49:10 PM »
Haha, the joys of alcohol does wonders xD I also wonder how Risa would react when she wakes up in that compromising position :]

Fear Miki. She's even stronger when sleeping xD Gotta love how she's gropetastic 24/7! <3

Aya and Miki's relationship amuse me to no end xD Can't wait til Aya admits that she really does like Miki's frankness and stubbornness and forwardness <3!!!

And it seems that the Groping Crew and the Navy crew get along to some extent xD Wonder how the crew relations will be later on <3!

Offline freya86

• Fangirl Extraordinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
All Aboard!
« Reply #93 on: March 17, 2007, 11:30:45 PM »
Quote from: Estrea;331654

Maki found herself wrapped in an embrace by the smaller woman. "Silly Gocchin, it's fine. I don't mind." The taller girl found herself relaxing, the stiffness in her limbs easing from the comforting hug. Maki had lost her mother at a very early age, and while Natsumi wasn't quite a substitute for a mother figure, she was a lot like the wise elder sister that would always be there for her. A sister that she admittedly slept with on occasion, but Nacchi could always be counted on to comfort her, one way or another.

"You're so cute when you don't feel well," Natsumi added with a giggle. On hearing that, the younger girl pouted, trying her best to glower at the other woman, but was failing miserably since Natsumi only just pinched her cheeks teasingly, clearly unaffected.

"Nnn it's only for awhile..." Maki grumbled, burrowing unconsciously closer into the older woman's embrace. "Don't tell the others, it'll ruin my reputation."

[...]

In the background, Kei and Kaori were snickering, while Natsumi had to physically pin Maki down from going over to kill Miki herself.

I'm usually more of a lurker when it comes to commenting and so even though I've followed this story from the beginning, this is my first time commenting.

But I just had to, this time, because you included some Nacchi/Gocchin and I just have to tell you how much I love you for that!!! Right after Yuko/Kei, they're my favorite H!P couple, but no one ever writes them. So thank you thank you thank you so so much :heart: Their interaction was just soooo cute!!!

Btw, this story rocks my socks :)

// renai revolution ~ a j-pop/h!p slash community~ // yuko . kei . aika . koha . kanna . nacchi //

Offline orangesocks

• ecchi
  • Member+
All Aboard!
« Reply #94 on: March 18, 2007, 05:11:18 AM »
Oh yes~! Some TaGaki (sort of?) in this chappie! Will Gaki-san do her whole song and dance of overreacting when she wakes up? heh! XD

Horray for AyaxMiki and MakixNatsumi! Hum, is Yossie going out to fetch Rika???

Offline Sancho

• 8LayerIceCreamVendor
  • Member+
All Aboard!
« Reply #95 on: March 18, 2007, 10:54:25 AM »
Oh my... I've never realize I could finish reading the whole thing from the beginning in just one day and I'm asking for more. ARRRRR!!!!!.... This is one great fic!! It's too broad thou that's why I don't know how you will end it.  

Many things scrambled my mind reading it (I'm always like this when I read great fic) since a few more H!P member haven't included in your story. I have a wild guess what would be their role in the story. But I'm not sure if it would be ok to post it. XD

Ok.. It's obvious that my fave character would be the twin but I never thought that Miki would be included. I really like her not just becuase of her antics with Aya but taking care for the twins. I think they found a new mom where they can share the same interest. :ONwahaha: But for the weapon user, it should be Risa. Who would thought that a navy rookie like her would be that dangerous? And sniper rifle or rather any gun is always my fave weapon. I think she's the best match-up for Harpoon user Reina. Having thought that Aya herself handpick her crew, I guess that the shy, harmless looking Eri would be equally dangerous as Risa. Never said what she is capable of but it would be great if she's the crew's best cannon operator where she know how to bounce the cannon ball from one target to another like a cue ball in billiard XD.

@Yuuyami, Is it true that you draw them? Can I see that? I was planning to draw them a while ago but I've seen your post that you already made one.:thumbsup
« Last Edit: March 18, 2007, 10:58:01 AM by Sancho »

Offline coachie

• ecchi
  • Member+
All Aboard!
« Reply #96 on: March 18, 2007, 01:19:09 PM »
hoooray for AyaXMiki and MakiXNacchi

uhm, now I totally forgot what I actually wanted to say, hahaha XD

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
All Aboard!
« Reply #97 on: March 18, 2007, 02:10:45 PM »
Well, I'm still working on them xD

-needs to touch up on the ones I finished and work on the rest-

Offline Estrea

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ひゃっっほーい♪( ´θ`)ノ
All Aboard!
« Reply #98 on: March 18, 2007, 04:09:00 PM »
Well I have one announcement to make....

There will be no chapter for tonight. ^^;;

My headache is getting too bad for me to focus properly. Been pulling too many all-nighters to write the last few chapters, and I haven't been getting enough sleep. Haha. Normally I would have considered going on to write the next chapter even with the headache, but Chapter 11 has a few important plot points that I want to cover, so I don't want to mess it up by going into it now with my focus shot. I hope everyone understands. :)

And hi to freya and Sancho! Welcome aboard! XD

Haha I'm glad you liked the Nacchi/Gocchin scene freya! Glad that it lured you out of the woodwork to post a comment. XD I like Nacchi/Gocchin pairing too, since I read about it quite frequently at the yamibo forums, so I have a soft spot for them together. :) Hope you keep on commenting, and glad you like my story. :)

Glad you like my story Sancho! Another fan of the twins! You can definitely get along well with rndmn, he loves them too. XD And finally someone notices Risa's awesomeness with that head shot she pulled. And cute idea with Eri...hmmm I might consider doing that. XD

@orangesocks: Mmm, Risa's reactions are always fun. I already have something in mind, so don't worry. Classic Risa will be on display XD

@Yuuyami: Aya and Miki have a long way to go before they'll get close for real. But that won't stop Miki from trying to get close to Aya on a physical level anyway. Haha. There's a reason for it too....*cough* And anyway, I too look forward to your drawings. XD The earlier sketches you showed me were pretty brilliant. ^^

@coachie: You forgot everything you wanted to say? Oh well, never mind. :) As long as you keep commenting at all. XD

Ah well, off to bed I go. Will bring your regularly scheduled program back the next day. Ciao!

P.S. To all lurkers out there: The ship is big enough for all you guys to come aboard. :P No need to keep stealthily lurking in the waters around, you know. :P Besides, there are sharks in the water! Get outta there and come onboard already! XD

Currently writing:

On Hold:

I'm also on AO3!

Offline Ren

• ワーイε=ヾ(*・∀・)/
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a girl!
All Aboard!
« Reply #99 on: March 18, 2007, 06:10:22 PM »
This story is so funny! Can't stop laughing now XD

Aya/Miki moments are incredible.. The builtin gropage automation XD

Nono/Aibon is also so lovely...

Where is Sayumi? Is she a noble like Rika XD?

Hope to read Gaki-san vs Miki battle while Miki is trying to grope Aichan. Reaction queen navy vs Groper pirate.

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tris-chan - Fragile