JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - Dead Leaf

Author Topic: [Own fiction]DarkWorld: The rising revolution  (Read 5717 times)

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
[Own fiction]DarkWorld: The rising revolution
« on: March 09, 2011, 10:32:29 PM »
Chapter 1

Once upon of time. There Darkworld rule by a king call Vlada and He and his noble are from undead clan. He extremely hate the people from Vampire clan and Warewolf clan. He put all the vampire and Warewolf clan member into his slave. In his other hand he have human noble to obey him, but they don't make them slave because Vlada knew that he need them for money and their protection. Suddenly, A day one of the warewolf clan member born a baby while the mother is awaking to warewolf. Her mother get killed before she fully turn into warewolf. Vlada is about to kill the baby, but he was wonder will the baby have a special ablity to control the warewolf power after he awaken to warewolf. So Vlada put him as a slave and named him "Lutobor". He is the guy who will burn down the undead clan with the combine force of vampire and Warewolf.

20 year later, Lutobot become a adult and the king find that he had a power strangth than his mother. Vlada use a neckleck to control his strangth. One day, After his training. he look up at Vlada, he see Vlada's daughter Sonja. At that memory, he starting to like Sonja.

A few month later. Souja lead a army into the forest. Suddenly, Sonja's hosue start be afraid because the forest is full of warewolf because they breakout the jail after they awaken. Suddenly, they surround Sonja. A minute later, She start to run back to the castle and the warewolf start to chase after her. In the castle. After Lutobot scene the present of the warewolf. He grab his bow and arrow up to the castle wall. At the warewolf near Sonja, Lutobot shot his arrow strike into the warewolf head. the warewolf fell and 2 other warewolf is trying to jump up to Sonja and She swing her sword slice off the warewolf head, Other warewolf shot down by Warewolf. She run into the castle. Vlada come.

"Sonja! What are you doing?"

"I just trying to check how much warewolf inside the forest."

"Don't do that next time and How dare you Lutobot to get weapon"

"Sorry. my lord I just trying to save the Princess"

"Guard! Get him to the Jail"

"Let him go. He saved me"

"Ok. No need to take it to the jail. Lutobot you are lucky for this time."

"My lord the human noble are coming"

Vlada return into the palace and get ready for the human noble. A few hour later. The Human noble enter the palace.

To be continue

Story by: DJ HADE
Idea taken from: Underworld: The Rise of Lucian

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
Re: [Own fiction]DarkWorld: The rising revolution
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2011, 04:41:59 AM »
Chapter 2

The Human noble come in and they being in the treasure chest with Coin inside it. They put down on the ground and open it one by one. Suddenly, Vlada start to talk

"We need more man sent to your ground because we have to defend orc and night elf clan invadion"

"No, my lord we are not your dog, we can take them ourself"

"How dare you say that to me" Vlada grabbed The human lord neck, crash his head to explode.

The other Human lord and lady are scare. they beg for mercy and Vlada let them go. After the meeting, Sonja go to meet LutoBot in a secret where they always meet. They do something that I can't post. After a while, they starting to talk

"LutoBot, I thinking to start a rebellion against my father because I start to feel that he is a mean ruler."

"I want to rebel. But are you sure you will help me?"

"Yes! I will help you"

"Ok! Get all the key and get them to jail and I will use my warewolf and Vampire ability to give command to the warewolf and vampire that in the forest"

"What time we will do that"

"We are going to do it tomorrow"

"Sure. what the signal?"

"The signal will be the city burning"

"Ok"

We go back to the city. Sonja go to her chamber and I go back to my bed. Next day, Sonja sneak into the jail and release everyone and tell them to burn the city. On other side. I go to the forest and take off the thing that control me. I turn into a warewolf, but i am special I have a wing on my back because i am a mix. All the vampire and warewolf come out and I roar. All the other scare of me and start to listen to me. Suddenly, I see the city is burning and we charge into the city wall. The solder is shooting at us. I see everyone shoot down 1 by 1. But we still have more. We are near the city wall and Everyone jump up. All the solder start getting the sword and we start fighting. After a few minute all the solder start panic. They start to retreat. We chase them to the mountain. They get ambush everywhere.

"Sonja, you traitor. Our servant is a spy of mine. So I know you are going to betray me"

"Sorry, Lutobot i never know that she is a spy"

"Its okay! Retreat"

We fight our way out. We go hide inside the forest. Vlada retreat his army to the city and I teach the people that awaken to back to their human form and everyone successfully done it. We plan we are going to ask help from the human. We decide to travel to the human's city. We walk about a week and at last we arrive to the city. I go into the Human's palace. I see all the human's noble and the king.

Note: LutoBot's mother is from Warewolf clan and his father is from Vampire clan

Story: DJ HADE

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2011, 02:56:38 AM »
Chapter 3

"Welcome to the palace, LutoBot. Are you trying to tell us to help you?"

"Yes!"

"I was about to contact you to rebel them, i have enough with them"

"Thanks you!"

"you're welcome, After the war I let you become the new Alliance leader"

"Yes sir"

The king quickly gather everyone. We have now gather over a 1 mil solder. We decide to split in 2 way to attack their castle. Each of us lead 500,000 solder. We are attacking from the forest and the Human attack from the sea. 3 day later. We arrived to the forest and the undead solder is in front of the forest. Everyone transform to warewolf and vampire. We charged to the undead solder. we fight. 30 minute later, We quick deafeat their army and we camp in 2 mile of the castle and We meet with the human.

"This is it"

"Yea, i sure we will win this time."

Next day, We starting to attack the castle, They shoot arrow on us and their army charged. We have a big war. But it is unbelievable that the Vlada's army is really touch. I never know that Vlada can fight. We fight for a day. Evening, Both army retreat.

"This is really unexpected that Vlada's army is this strong"

"yea, we need a plan."

"Let try to quietly attack the castle during the dark"

"yes. That plan definitely work"

Next night. When is midnight. We send some spy into the wall quietly and they go to the gate and open the gate. We charge into the castle.

To be continue

Visit my fiction blog: www.kiepyonfanfic.blogspot.com 

Offline Shipyon

• Nya~ Nya~
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2011, 07:56:14 PM »
Chapter 4

Chapter 4

When we are in the castle. We quickly get the guard panic and we charged to the palace fast. But Vlada's army are in front of the Palace. We decide to charge to Vlada's army. i can tell we can wi the this time. Both army engaged. We fight so fierce and everyone is really aggrssive to Vlada's army. After 2 hour, they can't fight any longer. Then, They run off and we go inside to the Palace. we kill all the Undead Noble. But Vlada run away quickly. We can't catch Vlada.

"Lutobot, You did a good job leading us. You are a our leader now"

"No. I don't deserve to be the leader. You are the leader now, my king."

"But... okay"

"I am going back to my country now. Good luck with your country. Brother LutoBot"

"Bye"

The King's army retreat his army back to their place. At this time. On Vlada's ship. We escape with some of his noble. He is so mad.

"I will come back and destroy the whole Vampire clan and Warewolf clan. I will be back with my new Fury and fierce army. I will make them cry and scream."

back to Lutobot side. He starting to give job to everyone that help him and he used 2 month to restore his kingdom and he bulid a lot of city and he make Vampire and Warewolf clan famous.

The end

Book 2 is coming up

Please support my fan fiction at my blog
www.kiepyonxfanfic.blogspot.com

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Lite - Dead Leaf