JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Drumkan - Sleepwalking

Author Topic: I'm Perfect too  (Read 10805 times)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
I'm Perfect too
« on: December 15, 2006, 02:33:37 AM »
Ch. 1
From the Start

“And I just can't think
Of anything else I'd rather do
Than to hear you sing
Sing my name the way you do
Oh when we do our thing (When we do the things we do)
Baby girl you make me say (Oh oh oh) (Oh)
Sexy love
Girl the things you do (Sexy love)
Keep me sprung
Keep me runnin' back to you (Runnin' back to you)
Oh I love, making love to you (Love to you)
Baby girl you know you're my
Sexy love
She makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up
With just one touch

Miki couldn’t help but sing the only foreign song she could sing. Nothing bothered her in the shower. Not even the fact that she couldn’t sing in English to save her life. Not only was this song damn catchy, but it reminded her of the truth in her life. Miki was the type of girl who always had someone running through her mind. One could say she fell in love too quickly or she can just really make someone fall head over heals over her.

“Oi, Miki! Stop singing and hurry up. You’re lucky you locked this door. You know I wouldn’t hesitate to just jump right in there with you and –“, a familiar voice said to her from behind the door that protected Miki from all interruptions of her only means of relaxation.

“Ay, Ay! I know, I know, I’m out. You don’t have to rape me; I heard you the first time.”

“Sheesh, you would’ve thought that you learned the first few times, looks like you do things on purpose. You must really love my touch, heh. You know. . . if you wanna be groped, all you have to do is ask.” Hitomi said as she squeezed some toothpaste on her toothbrush. But her threat was left hanging in the air, somewhere between Miki's head, and the space that said, “I really give a heap of crap.” Her means of "lovin'" were all too familiar to Miki. She was already used to her touch, and most of the time it was invited anyway.

“Just hurry up, we’re already late for the concert. You know how the girls get. They already get annoying when they cry at the concerts, I don’t want to hear that crap on the way if we’re late. I'm sick of those brats always bugging us, 'MIKI!! Why can't we get there early? You're always late, and I always have to whine and pierce your ears with my ugly voice. Aren't I annoying? Blah, blah, blah, Miki, Miki, blah' Ugh, I swear, one day I'm just gonna push them off the stage like Tsuji. Ya'll thought I was playin, ha!”

The two 21 year olds headed to the van filled with girls who haven’t even completed all the levels of puberty. So maturity level was deprived from their souls, and lack of peace was cast upon Miki who was usually short tempered. Oh well, at least she brought her mace and handcuffs incase she needed to use some mild force.

When they arrived, the first scene Miki and Yossui noticed was Rika practicing her dance moves and singing to herself softly.  This wasn’t unusual to such a perfectionist as Rika. As the two neared, song lines could be heard.

“Nani ka ga chigau no” *

Rika paused what she was doing to smile at the two familiar faces coming toward her. She grinned and said,

“Hey guys!” trying to acknowledge their presence.  But she seemed to be interested in only one in particular . . .

She’s staring right past me!
----
“Thank you everyone!” Rika yelled over her mic as she walked off stage waving to everyone with one hand, and holding her large bouquet. Her graduation concert was a success but she couldn’t help but let go of the tears she was suppressing as she walked toward the group of talented girls that she has now officially left.

Never wasting a good time for a Polaroid moment, the group took pictures to remember this moment. Tomorrow, they will retrieve all of their colorful markers to decorate the only piece of evidence they have of that day.

“I guess this means you’re officially the boss, Yossui” Rika said to Hitomi as they stayed behind. The other girls, Miki acting as their chaperone, went to the food court to rampage on FREE FOOD!

“Yeah, I guess this means you’ll be leaving us.”

-------
*What’s so different? This is the song line Rika has for the song Koe, which was one of the first songs sung in Rika's grad concert.

Yo, I hoped you enjoyed this so far, I've worked on this for some time and it's undergone a lot of changes. It might be a bit boring, but I have to start somewhere so I don’t jump right into the drama. If you weren’t blown away (because to be honest, I'm not quite satisfied myself with this) please try to stay awake, and give it another shot.

I started writing this because i want to get better at writing narrative stories since my Literature and English teachers got the students too familiar with essays (expository and persuasive, etc). So I thought why not kill two birds with one stone and make a narrative with H!P and post it.
I hope this helps, and it entertains you. Please comment and critic on my writing to tell me what I should have done (add) or if you like what you read :)
I'll try my best to put as much humor in it since this is gonna be a drama.

~Credits to Ne-yo for a song that reminded me of this part of the story. I love music, and I think almost every song can tell a story of it’s on and relate to many real life *or in this case, fictional* stories.

Next chapter will the "bridge to the future".

-Owaranai_sLaVe
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 05:31:11 PM by Owaranai_sLaVe »
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2006, 02:41:09 AM »
Oooh~! I like the title :]

Yossie and Miki being playful made me giggle :]

-suspense- Who stared past Rika? :< ?! We'll probably never know until the next chapter. XD

I look forward to the future of this story <3~!

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2006, 03:10:33 AM »
I wondered whose thoughts the title is. (cannot be the already perfectionist Rika, right?)

This fic has Yossi, Miki and Rika~ and yeah, I will love it. :heart:

Narrative or POV's~ They're all good. Take your time, drama or just filler, I'll be happy :D  if there's update.

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2006, 03:20:43 AM »
Miki X Rika X Yossi

You don't need to be a geometry wizard to find out that's a perfect triangle.:ONhee:

Gatas girls are the BOMB!:ONfarofflook:

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline raspberrygashes

• Member+
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2006, 03:39:25 AM »
This looks good so far :D Keep writing!
Look out! Crappy editing and cheap promotion coming through!
Pimping Gorgeous Doll<<<>>>Charmant de Fleurs

Offline KrazyForKamei

• Member+
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2006, 03:39:26 AM »
Oooo this should be a good one ^.^  I love the YoCharMi love triangle. But who will end up with who in the end? Dun dun dun...

*is excited for the next part*

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2006, 09:40:06 AM »
YES! the classic '85 threesome... I KNOW i'll love this fic
~awaits for the next chapter patiently~

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2006, 11:37:58 AM »
Quote from: Yuuyami
Oooh~! I like the title :]

I like the title too!!!
I can't wait to read what happens. Great work sLaVe!! :)

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2006, 12:38:06 PM »
Yeah the title got me and that line about threating to push a junior off the stage like what happened to Tsuji. "thought I was playin, ha!”

Supa LOL!

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2006, 04:54:57 PM »
Fic with Yossi, Miki and Rika. So. looks like I will like thisXD

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2006, 07:49:33 PM »
Wait, did Miki push Tsuji off the stage? *imagines* That would be hysterical!

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ch. 2
« Reply #11 on: December 16, 2006, 04:35:41 PM »
Inbetween the Maybes

This is what really happened. This is what the concert DVD didn’t catch, and what will never be released. Then again, if it was released, then that would only mean someone should sue the place for putting cameras in the ladies room.  In short, this is the behind the scenes that no one, will ever see.

"Maybe, just maybe … if she noticed me, every thing would be fine; I would know that I have one small chance. But there has to be a way. Is it crazy to want to be locked up in a room with you? Maybe then the insanity of it all would disappear and you’d take a look around you." Miki thought to herself as she walked through the halls leading to the restroom.
Peeing was one thing she couldn't do on stage when the lights dimmed down. Then again, it's not like it wasn’t thought of before. She has wanted one of them to slip on stage just for pure laughter…

"Hey Miki, what's up? Going to the restroom? It's sorta creepy in there, so watch out. It’s just this big white and empty room filled with stalls you can't see under. I think it's best if you go in there with someone. I'd recommend Erika since she always has to go, but I just saw her walk towards the food court." Yui chimed in as she rudely interrupted Miki's thoughts.

Of course, Miki, never turning down a chance to look tougher than she already seems to be, boldly walks into the restroom. But it didn’t take long for her to realize what the big breasted girl was talking about a few moments ago. Not only did it look like a set from one of those foreign horror movies, but it was cold as hell and she was in her mini skirt. To top that, she was wearing a top that barley covered her goodies.

"Ok….. All I need to do is just rid myself of bodily fluid, wash my hands quickly, and hall ass."

Not soon after she finished doing her business, she rushed out of her stall. It didn’t matter to her that she didn’t wipe. For all she knew, Mimiko* could be right behind her!

"Oh, good. I'm not here alone. ("HOLY FU- oh… Hey.") Haha, Sorry if I startled you, it's just that I think custodians assumed we'd be gone by now, so they locked us in. I was sitting here the whole time when you walked in. I guess I fell asleep since I didn’t notice." She rubbed her eyes and fixed her hair as she was talking to Miki. No matter whom it was she was speaking with, she never missed a moment to look so good.

And there it was. Like someone just granted her wishes. Just like the girl she is, she doesn't take time to count her blessings, thank whoever just to thank someone, or question the odds of this. Miki thought of only one thing : move fast, act smooth.

"So I guess it only opens from the outside. Greaaaat~ all we need now is for someone else to use the bathroom. How often does Erika use the bathroom?" Act smooth, SMOOTH! Not STUPID! She quickly thought after saying her last statement.

"Huh?" There was a look of confusion on her face that would only be mistaken by a complete idiot.

"Never mind. I don’t have my mobile, and I'm guessing you don’t either since you would have called."
Moments passed - all that was completed was Miki slightly blushing from stupidity and nothingness. So, Miki did nothing but beat herself up for not thinking of something smarter to change the atmosphere. Now's her chance! Where the hell was all her pimp talk!?

"It’s sort of cold in here; I always wondered why they turned up the A/C to igloo temperatures in restrooms." She said, almost as if looking up at the ceiling. Which to Miki; implied only one thing…

Miki left no hesitation to the indirect invite that was left to sit together and keep warm. Not only that, but she did it like a pro.

When Miki noticed that her friend was slowly dozing off as what seemed like eternity passed, Miki jumped to her feet on impulse. There was no chance in hell she was about to let this moment go to waste.

Miki stood up in front of her one member-ed audience and stood there like a flamingo. Monkeys are so overrated.

"Wait, this isn't funny without sound effects! What the hell do flamingos sound like?!" She internally yelled at herself.
Either way, Miki still stood there on one leg, with her head high and her hands bent like wings.

She seemed to get a good response upon hearing some small giggles. Maybe acting like a nut really was funny! This thought only made Miki fuel for more. And with that, she quickly tried to shift from a tall flamingo on one leg, to a small and short hen trying to cluck. Looks like multi tasking was deprived from the result of all this. It wasn’t much longer until she fell. . .

"Ah!" Miki yelped as she fell on top of her. They were so close together, she didn’t even have to lean in; she just looked into her eyes. Miki couldn’t help but feel her cheeks redden. Or keep her heart from trying to make a hole through her chest. Little beads or sweat built up on the side of her head, slowly adding up to the sweat she felt on her hair line. Nothing could be more nerve racking than this.

To what would seem like an intimate moment to most, it felt like absolutely nothing happened. No one acted on impulse; no one kissed each other in guilt, - this was definitely not a good movie. All that happened was empty staring from the girl.

Miki was lost in thought.
She had her cornered and they stared at each other in the eyes. The only difference was the way she gazed in. Miki was searching for an answer, anything, awkwardness, shyness, or a plea to keep going.
But all she got was emptiness waiting for the next bold move, which seemed like the end to her.

Finally, the silence was broken. Miki did nothing else but scoff back at the moment, realizing it was no use.

Under her breath, the only thing that comes out is "Did she really hate me that much? You really don’t notice…" It was barely audible, but she said it. Of course, she wasn’t paying attention because there was no change in reaction.

There was no time for a more awkward moment after that. Erika opened the bathroom door looking like she was searching for something, or someone.

"Ah Rika! … Or not…" Erika quickly followed after feeling the atmosphere.

Miki jumped of instantaneously and walked pass Erika in a quick manner before the intruder could say anything else.

"There, I said it. I admitted it." Miki said to herself as she walked down the halls back to the backstage. Cameras followed her but this time she didn't even make an effort to smile back and put up a 'Victory' sign.

Before she could let a tear flow out and after she felt her nose tingle and get redder, a familiar voice chimes in her actions. Miki felt so relieved to hear a friend.

"Ah, Mikitty!" Yoshizawa said upon seeing her friend. "why were you in the restroom for so long? You weren't crying were you? Awww, you know we'll both miss her!" She couldn't help but plant a small smirk on her face after seeing the defeat in a friend who rarely cries.

"Shuddup,Iwaslockedintherestroom you doofus." Miki seemed to not have realized she said this after getting closer to her new leader. She made no attempt to show that Yossui was wrong about her crying for Rika's leave.

"All we have is each other now." Yoshizawa said in a soothing voice, which somehow seemed to reassure Miki a little be more. Her mannor of speaking seemed to change, she realized there wasn't room for mesing around now. Even thought she didn't see the real reason why Miki looked so down, she felt a need to have to let her know that things will be alright.

"I know, I know." Miki replied as she was now held in Hitomi's arms in a long and warm embrace. She noticed the diffrence. Yoshizawa's affects of becoming the new leader, the new mom, and the new best friend were taking place. At least she had her to hold on to.

-------
Mimiko is a character from a big Japanese movie called "One Missed Call". Wikipedia.org is there to save you if you dont know about this awesome movie.

PHEW! I did it! This didn’t stay the original I wanted it to. In fact, it’s almost twice as long as I had imagined it to be. I guess time does give me more ideas. I was planning to post this up yesterday because of the surprising amounts of responses in less than 24 hours! <3 After editing before even finishing, I realized that I became satisfied with it. Honestly, I almost trashed it!
Another reason why I didn’t get to post it right away was I'm on deep watch because I got in trouble the night I made my first chapter. It was messy, and yeah, I'm in trouble :D but this is normal, and this situation has happened quite a few times before.
I woke up early as hell to read to get some inspiration and write this, and it worked! Because I was in trouble I had to err... sleep early =_= so I woke up early =_=

~Please look forward to the next chapter. It will be the start of the whole story, sorta. I'm drained, so I don’t know how to describe this next one.
~Currently listening to : FRUITY KILLER TOONS

Thank you's will be made in the next post. I hear my parents looking for me to eat some of the food I cooked XD >.>

-Owaranai_sLaVe

EDIT: sequence order was wrong when Miki fell. Whoopsies.
Added more details to the last scene of YoMiki
« Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 07:39:28 PM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #12 on: December 16, 2006, 06:00:56 PM »
Do you guys mind if I give smaller nicknames out > ^_^; I suck at names, and suck even more at spelling them out. Copying and pasting works only for so long... If you don't, just say so and I won't mind~

To :

Yuu, Ah~ My mentour! Really? this one had the least thought! It was so random that I didn't even write it down under the possible list of titles! Maybe I do work better spontaniously and at night....

katatsumuri , I hope you were able to notice who's thoughts the title is reffering to now. Ah~ your words make me happy! Atleast I know that I dont have to rush things as I thought. Hopefully I can make interesting fillers at the least.

wordsworth, YAY~ YoCharMi fan!

raspberrygashes , thanks for the inspiration~

KrazyForKamei, only one person knows that secret, sorta (and that's not including me). But I owe it to *** :D So you just gotsta wait. Knowing the ideas that pop into my head at any random time, minor and major things always seem to change in my story every day! So who knows if I decide to change the coupling arrangements in the end!

stefy , EXACTLY what I called them before I came up with Forever 21. The '85 girls :heart:

Hamz, thanks so much! Atleast I know the title isn't so bad after a second opinion. I guess I'll grow on it. After 5 minutes upon posting, i had this big urge to just keep it "UNTITLED" xD

Mikan, a third one! Ah :MKlove2: (damn these smilies are more and more addicting...).
I suck at the comedy, so I hope to get better at that too. Thanks for finding it funny *sweatdrop*

MyDearYossi, I'm glad you'll like it even after one chapter! I thought I wasn't the only YoCharMi writer in  here :doh:

rndmnwierd , like the writers here who have inspired me too, I tried to add in some real news with a side of comedy. NOt that Tsuji falling off and hurting herself is funny itself, but the fact that it really could've been Miki makes me laugh... As if Tsuji just being stupid herself and falling off wasnt funny!

Also, as you can see, I also tried not to reveal who she really was until the end since some were wondering. I wanted to test out my suspense skills. I can't tell how it worked out since while typing this, I just ran into "laid back" mode. I hope it made sense when I couldnt say "Rika said" etc.!

-Owaranai_sLaVe
Thanks everyone!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #13 on: December 18, 2006, 07:39:33 AM »
I figured it out when Miki asked how many times Erika went to the bathroom, lol.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
Ch. 3
« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2006, 08:36:32 PM »
It's sorta long... I guess :D

Past, Present, Future: PT. 1
[/B]

“Hey Yossui, do you think that we’re being too obvious?” asked Rika, who was sitting in the middle of Miki and Hitomi in their favorite exquisite restaurant. You could tell, even if just looking at the corner of your eye, that she was eyeing the chicken that Miki just ordered. No one could solve the mystery of her hate for clucking chickens, and the drool streaks she left when she saw it cooked.

Even if she wasn’t the one being asked, it didn’t matter, nothing mattered to her, Miki answered for Hitomi because she knew she wouldn’t mind. “Of course not! I mean, we have the perfect plan, practically the perfect alibi for everything. Think about it, we’re young. We’re girls, we’re 21, and we three are in Gatas. The best damn three too.”

“Damn straight.” Yossui chimed while munchin’ on her beefsteak sandwich.

“But… Gotou-san… Gotou is 21 too and she never hangs out with us maybe we should-”

“That’s because she thinks shes too hot for us. I mean the girl is hot, but com’on! Who is too hot for Miki?! Oh, and she’s been in and out of Korea lately. Ha, for all we know, she’s got herself a Korean hotty! And in that case… maybe we should invite them both.” Miki thought out loud while planning one of her dirty imaginations again.

“Hey Miki, pass me those fries if you’re not gonna eat them” Even if Hitomi knew she just asked for it to be passed, she just took a handful anyway.

“Gyah! How many times do I have to tell you, learn some freaking manners Yo-chan! Where does all the food go anyway?!”

The dream faded, and reality came back with a bang.

The leader of Morning Musume, Gatas, and comedy, silently opened her eyes and woke up. Just lying there. She didn’t suddenly wake. It would be idiotic for her to suddenly wake from shock and confusion from a dream that she has had too often. One could say it’s almost like a routine alarm clock --- just in dream form and at 5 in the morning, two hours before wake up time. Instead, the young leader laid in bed, contemplating on her dream and what to do now.

Why was it reoccurring again?
After so long ago, memories still fill her mind, leaving her nothing but being confused.

As she rubbed her eyes and slightly squeezed her head to shake off the effects of what could have been a good night’s rest, she remembered that she was not alone. In fact, for while now, she was never really ‘alone’. Right at that moment, time had seemed to stop for her as she looked at the one beside her; if not, then her heart just skipped way too many beats. This must’ve been love. If not, then it was too painful for her to think otherwise.

Hitomi convinced to think of anything other than the dream. Why should she be hung up on a dream? She had her partner by her side in more ways than one. Without wasting a moment, she gently embraced her beloved. Hitomi may not seem like it, but she’s a cuddlier. Nothing felt more intimate to her than keeping each other warm. She hugged her even tighter and regretted it afterwards as her captive began to stir.

Usually, Hitomi would be in the shower if she awoke from this dream. Sometimes she’d even skip that shower and just go for a quick jog.
Anything to keep bittersweet memories from her mind.
As she was still in bed, she even thought why it was so bittersweet. Was it because in the back of her mind, something was missing?

Then and there, she realized, nothing could possibly ruin Hitomi’s life, or her life with Miki at least. A stupid dream wasn’t going to bug her!
Well. That’s all Yossui had thought could possibly ruin her happiness. Little did she know that there were greater forces at work.

Good fortune always comes to an end, for Yossui’s joyful memories- never seem to last.

Past, Present, Future: PT.2
[/B]

“Hmmm….” Miki stirred. “So are you just gonna keep holding me like this forever?”

“Oh, ya awake? Yeah. Why not?”

“I don’t know, maybe because you might regret it!” And with that, Miki quickly turned around, still in Hitomi’s grasp, and tickled her to death now that Yossui was her captive now.

And regret Hitomi did. There was nothing Yossui could do, she was so ticklish that once you started, she couldn’t even fight back and tickle the tickler; so to speak.

Both girls were all over the bed. It was like wrestling, except instead of hearing anything other than slams and “Uuu~ ouch…” you heard giggles and the word “STOP!” every now and then. The bed was rattling like mad! Miki inflicted so much action into her fingers, which Yossui reacted to it in a way that it kept the bed striking the wall. Multiple times it hit the wall, which didn’t seem to bother the two since they were lost in having fun. Neighbors? Please, like those four weren’t as bad, if not worse!

This tickle fight of doom was not foreign to Yoshizawa and Fujimoto. The two had gotten better with their strategies and even used their cushiony pillows as weapons! The idols seemed to get better at this every time since Miki and Hitomi started to get aggressive with each move. Only big difference was this time, Miki and Hitomi were clothed. Well… at least Hitomi has some nice plaid boxers and a white beater* on. Miki on the other hand, had some socks, panties, and a bra on. Talk about sleeping comfortably.

Too bad the fun ended when a picture frame landed straight on Hitomi’s temple. You would think all it would leave is a lump and bruise for a few days, but the corner of the frame got her so good, that Hitomi was knocked out- cold.
“Holy crap! This is bad. Hey! Yo-chan! Hey, are you ok? Does it hu- what the hell, of course it hurts! No time for a Risa moment… Crap! WAKE UP!”

In less than a few minutes, Miki quickly rose from the bed and phoned the hospital.
The only thoughts afterwards was one, to get to the hospital after getting some instructions from a nurse; two, this is all her fault; three, HOW THE HELL was she supposed to explain this?

And four, is Yo-chan going to be okay?

“Stupid, stupid, stupid, stupid!” was all Miki could curse at herself as she drove to the hospital. It was a good thing she lived with the leader, so grabbing and looking for someone who had keys wasn’t a hassle.

Miki couldn’t think of anything else but what happened before their
"love wrestling". She wasn’t even really sleeping! Why did she have to be so stupid? She liked being in Hitomi’s arms. In fact, she was greedy for them. Why did she ruin it? It would have been a peaceful night…

Maybe it was because she wanted to clear her head of guilty thoughts. Good thing Hitomi was no good at reading minds since she was thinking of Rika again. Again and again and again. Then again, Yossui was to blame too.

After almost two years, Rika left Morning Musume for Biyuden. Before Hitomi and herself went to sleep, Hitomi just had to mention Rika’s name. That’s all she had to do, and all the memories came flooding back. The two had a good ten minute conversation on the thoughs of Rika’s leave. Hitomi happened to bring out a good point.
Why did Rika leave? The three were happy together, right?

Miki looked over at Hitomi making sure she was ok while Miki sped through the Tokyo traffic.

“Why?”

-------
*White beater is like an undershirt here in the US. I don’t know what it’s called other than an undershirt or a male tank top…
http://www.viciousstyle.com/prodimages/aatankwhttn.jpg

Originally, this was supposed to be the first two chapters. Well, Yossui’s dream was the prologue. But after much contemplating, I decided to add the first two chapters so things didn’t start too early. I’ve added more detail and other crap here.

I have to take this time to give BIG ASS PROPS and THANKS to the one that helped me edit and decide on what to do with the story when I started this (chapter). She's really awesome =D

I wasn’t planning on posting the second part (I was gonna make it my first Mini-chapter) but I decided to be nice. It is the holidays after all. And I did get very good grades on the finals I worked me ass off on.
I forgot to add a pretty big part to the last chapter, so it took me a while to try to find a way to add it in ^_^;
Also note that I only use MoMusu nicknames in dailogue and use real names in descriptions, etc… whatever it’s called… (narration?) ^_^;;

Anyway, I tried hard to make this one good. I hope my writing is improving along with the story and plot. The next chapter will be the main reason why the the '85 girls will be reunited again. :)

Listening : Se7en's MUST LISTEN korean album. Why? Because I'm getting inspiration for chapter 5! XD

-Owaranai_sLaVe
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 10:35:21 PM by Owaranai_sLaVe »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2006, 10:16:14 PM »
Poor Yossui, brought down by a picture frame. YoshiCharMikkity threesome?

Offline glcorps2002

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Rina Akiyama: Booty Beauty
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2006, 09:49:07 AM »
I hope Yossie is ok. Now what made Rika leave a nice little trio like that?

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2006, 09:05:40 PM »
Quote from: glcorps2002;265702
Now what made Rika leave a nice little trio like that?

Indeed.  Can't wait to find out.

Btw, slave, love your sig!  The 85er's are the best!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
I'm Perfect too
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2006, 06:00:01 PM »
How did I miss this chapter :evil:
I totally think those 3 are the best Gatas players too. But Asami is close. Real close.
Nobody is too hot for Miki. Even Maki :p

Pepto Bismol

I'm Perfect too
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2006, 02:46:29 AM »
its good so far, tho it seems kinda dry in some parts IMO, and im tired as I wrote this post, so I just skimmed it, ill take a better read soon

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Drumkan - Sleepwalking