JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo & Matsuzaki Nao - Momen no Handkerchief

Author Topic: Stupid Things  (Read 3729 times)

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Stupid Things
« on: January 26, 2007, 11:40:30 PM »
hii..
what I'm going to post is the result of one of my latest blocks... (yeah.. I'm still stuck with the next Traveler chapter..)
someone (you know who you are :P) told me to write the first thing that passed through my mind to release some frustration and get ready to write the next chapter. So, here it is...
If there'll be more.. maybe, or maybe not. I don't know. It depends on how my neuron will work with 'Traveler' XD

Stupid Things

Three... two... one...

“Miki! Bring my clothes back!
“No”
“Fujimoto! I want my clothes back or I’ll kill you!”

I love when she sounds so desperate.

“Try it!” I shout, laughing at the same time.
“You’re going to regret that, I swear…”
“I don’t think so”

I know I’m bad but she looks so cute when she’s ashamed that I can’t help it.

“You want you’re clothes?” I ask her in a cheeky way, waving her panties in the air “Then, take them”

I’m being too bold, I know, and maybe later I’ll regret about it, but it’s the only thing I can do to catch her attention. I’m aware that this seems pretty desperate and, in some way, even stupid, but that girl is so oblivious of her own charm that don’t understand how she makes other people feel, how she makes me feel. If she knew it, I know for sure that she wouldn’t be playing with me; she wouldn’t have jumped that bench and wouldn’t have cornered me against the lockers. If she knew it, her lips wouldn’t be so near…

“My clothes”

Her voice’s deep, sexy, playful… It’s making me burn inside.

“You look better without it”

Here we go again. Miki attacks without thinking before… Someday, somebody’s gonna slap me for making things that way…

Here eyes are looking at me, wondering if all this was really some kind of entertainment for me. I don’t know it, either, when this game has become so serious. I truly wanted her to notice me, but now that I have her so near, now that it seems a great opportunity… I don’t know what to do. Well, that’s not right. I know what I wanna do, but I’m afraid.

Finally, it seems that the look on my face makes her realise what’s going on through my head. Obviously, she tries to run away.

Not this time Yocchan. Not before I can do a last and huge stupid thing.

Before she can move away, I place a hand at the back of her neck and hold her closer. My eyes are locked on her lips, slightly opened, as waiting for mines to find them, my fingers playing with her still wet hair, trying to hold something real, to not loose my mind thinking about her naked skin against my body. How I’d wish to be as slow as her when we have to change after practice. This situation would be even more interesting.

Our lips are inches away to touch when an unexpected and very bad timed phone rings.

That was too good to be true… Too good to last…

“Sorry… I have to…”

I nod and let her go to pick up the phone.

“Ah… Hi Rika-chan…”

Well…, that’s my cue to leave. Even if it hurts so much, there’s no way she’ll choose me over Ishikawa and I’m too haughty to wait here to be rejected. I still have some pride. So, it’s time to turn and leave the field before being totally defeated.

I drop her clothes on the bench in silence and walk towards the lockers room’s exit trying to not disturb her ‘important’ call. Before closing the door behind me, I turn one last time to look at her, maybe waiting a signal to stay, but she’s still talking and hasn’t realized that I’m gone. I was a fool to think even for a second that there was hope…

I hate those stupid feelings.

Offline katatsumuri

• ecchi
  • Member+
Stupid Things
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2007, 12:12:23 AM »
Nice one Len. :heart:

Is this your first Ishiyoshi fic? XD XD

Quote from: len.chan;294075
My eyes are locked on her lips, slightly opened..

This part cracked me up... and somehow I find the whole thing so sweet. :MKlove2:

Offline Blizzard

• 雪の天使
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Stupid Things
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2007, 12:42:39 AM »
Wow, len.  That was awesome!  The occasional block isn't so bad if more like this is the result!  :ONluvluv2:

Offline Yuuyami

• Hardhat? ( ¯ロ¯ );;
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Prance. Do it. Now. N.O.W.
Stupid Things
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2007, 01:23:21 AM »
So, are you going to use this thread for relieving one-shots from your head? :] ?!

Always love your Yocharmikitty stories <3

Offline Mikitty-saikou

• °C-ute into °S-exy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Stupid Things
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2007, 06:41:27 AM »
XD!!! Wow.  Me like.  *reads again*

Like Blizzard said, The occasional writer's block isn't so bad if you can come up with side stories/one-shots like these. :heart:

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Stupid Things
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2007, 12:49:01 PM »
Well, I hope this story has made you feel better. I like this one shot. It makes me wonder what other things you could come up with if you kept at it.

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

Offline arina_shinh

• Member+
Stupid Things
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2007, 01:01:52 PM »
yes!! oh yes!!! another ishiyomiki story!!! ahh.... this threesome really fit for the love triangle kinda thing..... i have a feeling that i'll love your story.... please post soon.... :)

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
Stupid Things
« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 05:48:42 PM »
YOCHARMI!!! <3 hahaa I love this.
thanks for the good story.

-Owaranai_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline MyDearYossi

• みきよし
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Daisuki da yo~
Stupid Things
« Reply #8 on: January 27, 2007, 09:28:31 PM »
I loved this!:ONluvluv1:
Thanks!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
Stupid Things
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2007, 07:22:36 AM »
YoCharMikitty. Mmmm mm mm, toasty.

Offline len.chan

• Po pooo
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • coming back to life
Stupid Things 2
« Reply #10 on: February 05, 2007, 04:44:45 PM »
yay! another one XD This is close to become a new fic and not just a one-shot XD

The secret
[/B]

“Ne… Gaki-san…”
“Hm?”
“Let’s tell Ai-chan”
“Nah…”
“But she’s your best friend. Shouldn’t she know about this?”
“Then tell Sayu too”
“She doesn’t like that kind of things…”

What’s wrong with her? After all, it was her idea…

“You know what?” I say turning to Kame “I’m thinking that maybe you’re doing this ‘cause you’re already tired of me…”
“No! Of cou… of course not! It’s just…”
“Just what?”
“I really want to do that with you… But it would be funnier with more people?”
“See? You’re bored” I shout back “If you need more fun why don’t you tell Miki-chan? I’m sure she’s better than me”
“Gaki-san!”

Why I’m so angry?

“Give me that controller and go find someone more amusing than me. My Wii and I can live perfectly without you…”
“You’re overreacting again”

Eri’s looking at me with her arms crossed and without any intention to give me the remote back. What’s she expecting with that cheeky attitude? That offended pose isn’t going to work with me…

“Fine. Do whatever you want” I say giving my back to her “I’ll be the one leaving…”
“Risa, stop it!”

She has taken my arm strongly and tries to make me turn to look at her, but I’m not going to give up so easily. I want to get rid of her grip with a fast movement, but she’s stronger than she looks and her hand remains glued to my arm even when we both lose balance and fall to the floor.

We ended being one on top of the other. Well, actually, I’ve managed to use Eri as a pillow to cushion the fall.

Now… this is too weird…

I can’t stop looking into her eyes…

“Gaki-san I…” she’s babbling trying to find some words “I’m sor…”

I don’t let her finish the sentence ‘cause my lips has sealed hers before she could say anything more.

I close my eyes and enjoy the moment. I don’t even know why I’m doing this but if there’s something I’m sure about it’s that I like it. And I could say the same for Eri, ‘cause she’s returning the kiss as if she’d wanted this for a long time.

Definitely..., I should have made this before.

“You know…” she says when I leave her lips to breathe “Maybe; to keep this just between us would be better after all…”
“Aha…” I lean to touch her lips again briefly.
“It will be our secret…”
“Our secret…”

Offline Mikan

• The Corruptor Extrodinaire
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Stupid Things
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2007, 06:04:31 PM »
Yep. I like this one. I like this one a lot. Maybe more than the first *rereads* I definately like this one better.

How you going these days len?

Read the complete Doki Doki!!

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo & Matsuzaki Nao - Momen no Handkerchief