JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - U ~KREVA REMIX~ featuring KICK THE CAN CREW

Author Topic: Panick's Little Corner - "Kidnapped (Sequel 2)" *Updated 04/04/2012*  (Read 21447 times)

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
Just changed the title since I thought of doing one-shot fics for H!P Kids from now on (I don't know until when...)

Berryz One-Shots
Leaving
First
Unspoken Feelings
Marry Me Part 1
Marry Me Part 2
Marry Me Part 3
I Can’t Say How Much I Miss You

C-ute One-Shots
Fade
Misunderstanding

Mixed One-Shots
Kidnapped
Kidnapped (sequel 2)

Misc. One-Shots
The Flirt

This is the first time I'm doing a one-shot, so please bear with me. And comments and suggestions would be nice. xD

Leaving

Tick…tock…tick…tock…

The clock sounded in the silent room where Momoko was quietly lying down on her bed. She lay there, as still as a dead person would be but she was awake and breathing. She moves her head slightly to the right to take a peek on the clock. “9 o’clock…” she whispered as she moves back to her former position. She got back to thinking until a knock on the door made her jump out of bed.

“Momoko! Aren’t you going to go and say goodbye to your friend?” her mother asked in a curious tone.

Silence returned to her mother as her reply.

“Momoko! You have to hurry if you want to go. This is the last time you’ll see her.” Her mother continued, trying to convince Momo to leave and bid her friend farewell.

“I…won’t go.” She finally answered, walking backwards until she hit her desk.

Looking back at her cute pink colored desk with her books from school lying organized on one corner, she found this small envelope sticking out from one of her books.

“Momoko!”
Her mother yelled from the other side of the door.

She didn’t pay attention to her mother anymore since she was mostly curious about the small envelope that she just saw. She carefully took it out of its place and studied the parcel from front to back. She didn’t see anything else other than the Kanji letters of her name. She quickly opens it after realizing whom it’s from.

“Why…Why would she…” she said nervously as she started reading the letter.

Momo,

Momo-chan, how are you? How was school? Still having a hard time with the guy in your class? I can scare him off if you want to. Do you? Anyway, school term is ending tomorrow. Isn’t that great? Well, for me it is…

Momo ran out of her room, nearly hitting her mother’s face when she opened the door.

“Momoko!” Her mom shouted back as she was running down the stairs and out she went.

She stopped on an intersection signaling every taxi that went her way but not one stopped. One, two, three… she was beginning to lose hope.

“C’mon, c’mon!”
She pleaded as she signaled the 5th taxi that come her way, and luckily, it went her way and stopped in front of her. She quickly went in while thanking Kami-sama for giving her the ride she wanted.

“Where to miss?” The driver asked, looking at her from the rear-view mirror.

“Narita Airport please.” Momo replied quickly without hesitation.

As she waited anxiously at the backseat, she remembered the letter she was reading earlier.

… Do you remember the time when we were running at the park? You were trying to catch me but before you could, you fell down and scraped your knee. You were like, “You’re mean! Look what you did? How will my fans love me with this scraped knee?” and I was just giggling in front of you but in the end I carried you to a nearby clinic to get it treated. Do you remember?

While I was holding you, it felt different. I mean, we hold each other, hug every time we can, but this time, it really felt different. It felt like I was holding a part of my world that I couldn’t let go of. A part of my world that changed the course of my life, the part that I couldn’t think of loosing…

The taxi stopped in front of the airport’s entrance before Momo quickly got off and ran inside. She ran towards the signboard on where Japan Airlines going to America is boarding. “Terminal 12…” she whispered that only she can hear. Momo ran towards that tunnel hoping she hasn’t boarded yet.

“Please, just a little longer.”
Tears starting to fall from her eyes as she again prays to Kami-sama to grant her wish.

…Do you feel that way when you were holding me Momo-chan?

Momo was still trying to find the terminal. She had passed terminal 10 and that means she’s getting close.

“P-please, still be there.” Stuttering on the first word as she tries to catch her breath.

…About the girl I’ve been telling you…

Passing terminal 11, and seeing terminal 12 just a few meters away. She found hope as she saw people starting to line-up at terminal 12. That hope gave her more strength that she couldn’t even remember having tired and aching legs.

“Please… don’t leave me like this…” Momo begged earnestly to Kami-sama that she wouldn’t board yet.

…That girl was you, Momo-chan

Arriving at her destination, seeing the passengers lining up to board. She examined every person and finally, seeing a small one at the middle of the line.

…I love you.

Momo gathered all her remaining strength before shouting.

“Saki Shimizu! I LOVE YOU!”
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 02:36:13 PM by panickofpain »

Loser87

Re: Leaving [One-shot]
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 06:07:56 PM »
wow, this is the first time in a long time that I read a fic and commented it D:

So..Hooray for you!! =D

This one-shot is very cute and better than what I expected =D
Plus it's a kids fic! (We need more kids love in here!)
Anyway, good story, very cute.

:cow:

Offline Kuji

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • amqersand
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 07:39:05 PM »
I really enjoyed reading this and I'm glad that the writer of the letter turned out to be Saki in the end because I was hoping it would be her (I was very tempted to scroll to the bottom to check who it was before reading the whole thing). Captain is definitely my favourite member from the H!P Kids so it's cool to see her in something.

The idea of tiny Saki scaring off a guy for Momo like she mentioned in the letter is really amusing and I kind of wish I could see it just for the luls. :lol:

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 01:59:55 AM »
That was unbelievably cute! :inlove: The letter from Captain was so sweet and I'm glad Momo decided to go and see her off after all. It's never a good idea to let feelings stay quiet when someone's leaving.

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2009, 04:28:53 AM »
Thank you guys!  XD
I was really nervous at first, since this is the first time I've written a one-shot fic.
Just got inspired by one-shot fics I've read in H!O and here in JPH!P.
and I kept wondering why there are only a few fics about H!P kids.
So I figured, I'll do one-shot fics for them.. :lol:

@Loser87: Yey! thank you!  :lol:  btw, you haven't read fic for a long time? So what did you expect it to be?  :twothumbs

@Kuji: No peeking at the bottom..  :lol: I also want to see Captain do that. It just popped into my head while writing. Kind of funny but tempting to see.  :yep:

@strawb3rrykream: I was  actually thinking of Momo not being able to see her off since Captain had already board the plane, but, nah...  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 02:12:22 PM by panickofpain »

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
Re: First [Kids One-shot #2] *Updated 0405*
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2009, 02:12:20 PM »
anyway.. now I 'm nervous...  I'm going to post my second one-shot now... hope you guys will get the plot... My sister said she can't understand it... now I'm doomed... This is just my second and I'm dying...  x_x

First

"I love you Miya..."

Chinami's eyes grew wide as she heard what the younger girl said to Miyabi inside the room she was eavesdropping. The door was halfway open and Chinami hesistated to peek inside since she didn't know if what she'll see is what she'll regret later.
As curious as she could be, she closed both her eyes and moved her head a little towards the opening as not to get attention from the two girls inside. When she can feel a slight breeze touch her face, she slowly opened her eyes and was frozen on what she saw.
Chinami couldn't believe on what she has seen, the younger girl liplocked with Miyabi. She didn't know what to do and was still rooted on where she was standing until she got back from her little world after knowing what to do.

Run...Chinami...Run!, echoed inside her head. RUN! and so she did. Running faster as she can, getting farther away from the room, that situation and most of all, away from Miyabi.

"Have any of you seen Toku-san?" Saki asked her fellow Berryz hoping to get an answer.

"I just saw her a while ago. I think she went to the washroom." Maasa replied while taking one kind of yakiniku on the center plate.

"I'll call her." Risako volunteered and quickly parted the group whom were busy eating.

Walking slowly in a small hallway, not planning to get back to the room, Chinami was about to walk out of the front door when Risako called her.

"Chii-chan. Captain is looking for you." Risako called trying to stop Chinami from going out.

Chinami stared at her for a while before looking down to look at her shoes. Feeling that there is something wrong, Risako walked slowly towards Chinami and was about to ask when Chinami was the first one to speak.

"Don't come near me..." Chinami said in a whisper that Risako wasn't able to understand.

"What Chii-chan? I didn't understand." Risako answered, lending an ear to the older girl.

"..." Silence only came from Chinami and Risako asked again. "Chii-chan-"

"I SAID! DON'T COME NEAR ME!" Chinami exclaimed that made Risako step back.

Risako couldn't understand why Chinami was acting that way, and to think, they were getting along preety well this morning. When Chinami felt that Risako was not leaving anytime soon, she started to think on how she would talk to her calmly but it didn't came out as calmly as she could think of.

"She told me first..." Chinami started, finally looking up to look at Risako.

"What?" Risako asked with a curious tone.

Not getting what she was saying, warm blood started to rise to her head and finally, "SHE TOLD ME FIRST THAT SHE LOVES ME!"

Taken aback, Risako's eyes grew wide with what Chinami just told her and she finally get to realize what she was saying.

"A-at first, I didn't know how to respond to her and told her I need to think about it." Chinami stuttered, since she was starting to panic.

"What is taking Risako long? She was just going to get Chinami and I think the washroom is just a few rooms away." Saki finally asked after just staring at the yakiniku on the center of the table that Maasa eaten half of the whole serving.

"I'll get them. Maybe they just stop to talk and didn't remember to come back." Miyabi explained while sliding the door shut behind her.

Finding herself near the washroom when she heard voices a little farther away. The voices were quite familiar to her but the only thing she found wrong with it is that it didn't sound like a normal voice for a friendly conversation. Realizing what the situation is, Miyabi followed the voices until she finally found Chinami and Risako.

"After a realizing just a few days ago my answer, I was about to tell her earlier. I was about to tell her how I feel the same for her..." Chinami paused not noticing a shaken figure popping out of nowhere was listening to them a few meters away.

"You're too late now Chii-chan! I told her first. So what if she told you first? You're the one who is slow. You gave an opening. I can't back-out just to let her be with you..." That last sentence Risako used to end her debate with the older girl, made Chinami cry.

"You don't understand Rii-chan! I love her..." Chinami answered pleadingly, wiping her tears from her eyes and looks back to Risako.

"I'm sorry Chii-chan... I won't give Miyabi to you. I also love her." With that, Chinami opened the door and ran towards the only place she knows she can relieve herself from her pain.

"Chinami!" Miyabi called while running down the stairs to run after her but before she could, Risako held her arm not wanting to let her go.

"Risako! Please let go. I need to go get Chinami." Miyabi begged to the girl holding her arm tight.

"No! You're with me now Miya!" Risako answered infuriated and pulled Miyabi close to her.

Miyabi tried her best to get Risako's hands off of her until she stopped. Risako thought Miyabi had accepted her fate with her until she felt a warm drop of water touched her right hand. She didn't expect this to happen. She thought Miyabi was happy with her now that they kissed. Miyabi was crying.

"Please Rii-chan..." Miyabi looked at Risako with those eyes of sadness and pain.

Miyabi looked back down when she felt Risako still not wanting to release her but then, her arm felt lighter and the warm body beside her moved. This is the right time to run she thought but before she could, she looked at Risako and said, "Thank you", before running out and goes to the place she knows she'll find Chinami.

Finally arriving to the place which she dreaded since she was a child. Now, it is a place where she could relieve herself from her pain. Hesitating for a second, Chinami started to walk towards the shallow part of the place until she reached the last part her feet could reach.

Arriving late to the place, she found only Chinami's head out of the water and any second Chinami might not get any ground and she'll fall deeper in the water. "Chinami!" She called, trying to get the older girls attention. When she realized there was no stopping her, Miyabi ran as quickly as she can towards the shallow waters and started calling out to her again.

"Chinami! Don't do it!" Miyabi shouted for the other to hear but it seems the water is now until Chinami's ears that she can't hear her well.

This is it. Chinami thought while feeling the ground below her that in any minute can't be reached anymore.

Goodbye mother, father, Captain, Maasa, Momo, Kumai, Risako... Miya-chan... Chinami smiled for a while after thinking about Miyabi. Now she knows she's dying because she thought she heard Miyabi's voice calling her.

I forgot to tell Captain to take care of Miyabi while I'm gone. She continued smiling a little again with the voice of Miyabi still in her mind but that smile faded when her feet slipped and found herself slowly being pulled deeper into the water. She was now using her the last few oxygen in her body and her surroundings were in a haze.

"Miya-chan...don't forget... I'll always be with you even if you can't see me..." She coughed and took hold of her neck.

"I love you Miya-chan..." Her eyes closed, her arms fell as she went unconcious.

Swimming faster as she could, Miyabi finally catched up to Chinami, hugged her tight and swam back to the shore as quickly as she can. "Chii-chan! Hold on! Please! Don't go!"

Finally getting to shore, Miyabi lay Chinami on the sand and checked her vital signs, but couldn't tell any source of life. She started to do CPR, hoping and begging that Chinami will come back.

"Please Chii-chan..." Miyabi pleaded now losing hope.

She paused for a while, staring at Chinami's pale face. She couldn't help but cry. "No! Chinami is not dead yet!" Miyabi keep telling herself as she stares at the quiet girl.

"CHINAMI!" Miyabi shouted as she hits Chinami's torso.

Still no sign of life, Miyabi held Chinami and let Chinami's head rest on her lap. Crying for a while as she couldn't hold her tears back, a tear dropped and as soon as it touched Chinami's forehead, Miyabi was surprised on the sound she heard. Chinami coughed out water, Miyabi stared at her as she can't believe that Chinami moved. When Chinami opened her eyes, it came to focus on the figure on top of her and when it was clear enough and realized who it was.

"Miya-chan..." Chinami whispered.

Miyabi couldn't answer quickly as she was still holding back her new tears.

"Baka..." She finally said, smiling.

"Why did you-" Miyabi put her finger on Chinami's lips to tell her to stop.

"Its because I love you Chi-chan... I don't want you to leave me again." Miyabi explained before leaning down to kiss her.

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #6 on: April 04, 2009, 03:34:42 PM »
Like I said over at H!O, your one shots are really good!

Keep going! :D

~Hotaru

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2009, 03:44:04 PM »
 :lol:  thank you hotaru-san!  I like your one-shots too! ^_^ :twothumbs

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2009, 04:54:14 PM »
Hey, sorry I didn't reply to this thread before. ^^; I've been kinda out-of-it the last few days... :-X But I'm with Loser-chan - we definitely need more Berryz & C-ute :heart: around here!!!

Both stories were cute and well-done I thought. :) Also nice and dramatic.. especially the second one... even though I generally am not the biggest fan of one-shots. I understood the second one just fine too. XD Don't know what's wrong with your sister. :P Is she a Berryz fan? I want to say poor Risako after that, but she was kind of bratty too. :P

Anyway, keep it up, I was wondering if I was getting to be alone around here writing about Berryz lol (along with slow-updating wordy that is XD then again... I haven't been much better lately... >.> ah well, I hope to change that soon! It helps to have people like you and kuji for inspiration ^^). :twothumbs
« Last Edit: April 04, 2009, 04:59:23 PM by rokun »

Offline ayase909

• I'm A Tomo-Holic dechu!
  • Member+
  • miya-airi rabu-rabu
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2009, 08:32:57 PM »
er.......... :grr:

i was grinning from ear to ear when i read the part where Risako and Miya was kissing but then......... :on kimbo: it was not a mii-rii at all  :smoke:  .,,,,,,,,,,,,,,geez! hahaha  :sweat:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2009, 09:49:53 PM »
I have a confession to make... Berryz has totally won me over. (Not as much as MM, but yeah.) I've been spending a lot of time looking at Berryz stuff, and I gradually got into the fics, too. Seeing another one here is great; I agree with everyone else, too. We need more Berryz fics! (...*cough*WithChii*cough*)

Keep up the good work! ^^

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #11 on: April 05, 2009, 02:14:55 AM »
 :w00t:  rokun-sama!  XD wow, I didn't expect rokun to comment here and also loser-sama, but thank you!  :sweatdrop:

@rokun: that's okay.  :D yeah, I agree with the whole "we need more berryz and c-ute here :heart:XD I was inspired by one-shot fics here in but was very inspired to make one when I finished Berry Beautiful (chapter 38) latest chapter. I really love that fic of yours.  :inlove:
My sister listens to H!P songs but not literally a fan. She mostly listens to Berryz than other H!P groups but she doesn't consider herself  fan. Which is sad :(.

@ayase909:  :sweatdrop: sorry about that... I was actually considering Miya/Rii but maybe a new one will do, so I put Rii/Miya/Chii.  :sweatdrop:  no worries, I'll do Rii/Miya.. but a surprise will happen...  XD  but I won't do berryz fic next, so Rii/Miya will wait... sorry... :sweatdrop:

@ShikyoxYaiba: good to hear Berryz got you too.  XD  I'll make more Chii fics but as I said to ayase909, I won't do Berryz fic on my 3rd and 4th since its C-ute's turn.

But to tell all of you the truth, I am mostly a Berryz fan so I know them more than C-ute, but I know the C-ute with Megumi more than the C-ute now... :sweatdrop: so Its kind of hard to start a plot on people I don't know very well... But I will try... I just hope it turns out okay... :sweatdrop: so maybe later today or tomorrow, expect my 3rd one-shot.  :lol:
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 04:03:27 AM by panickofpain »

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #12 on: April 05, 2009, 02:22:54 AM »
Okay, I can't wait Panick-chan!!!!!!!!

:D

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
Re: First [Kids One-shot #2] *Updated 0404*
« Reply #13 on: April 05, 2009, 06:13:56 AM »
well, here it is... I hope it is as good as what I wrote for Berryz...  :sweatdrop:

Fade

Airi was walking at a small shopping district when a shop ceased her to a stop. She stares at the TV just behind the glass that is set to the News channel. As she watched the current news being said, she wanted to tear herself from the said mechanism in front of her, but all her attempts failed. She stood there, staring at the screen as the news went on. Nobody around her bothered her, some looks her way but didn't tend to disturb her as they can see her gaze on the screen.

Here it is again...
Airi complained in her head. "C-ute with their new single..." She heard from the speakers outside the store.

Until when will they stop broadcasting it on TV? Airi asked to herself but wanting to let the media know.

Still not parting with her eyes stare at the screen as her groups newest single PV plays, she remembers the incident not too long ago, after the release of C-ute's PV, Bye Bye Bye.

"Airi-chan!" A familiar voice called behind her. Seeing Mai running towards her looking a bit pale, Airi couldn't help but to ask. "What is it Mai-chan? Is there something wrong?"

Stopping just in front of Airi, Mai was catching her breath as she speaks, "You... must... stop..." Mai started but found it hard to continue with lack of oxygen. Airi tilted her head a little in confusion. When Mai finally has restored her normal breathing, she didn't wait another second and just spitted it all out on Airi. Airi froze as she listens to her friend and as Mai finishes, Airi left, running, without any explanation.

Why... Why would you still deal with this? Airi took a left turn, ignoring the people she went by.

I even told you not to do it anymore... You asked me why... Airi crossed a road, ignoring the car that honked at her since she was near to be crashed on. "Hey! Look out will yah!" The guy in the car shouted but Airi didn't mind, she kept on running until she took another turn, entering an underground tunnel. The tunnel seemed so long as she looks through it.

She began to run again, trying to race with the tunnel that it won't get longer anymore, that she may reach the end. I didn't respond quickly but I said it in a whisper which I know you heard... Its because... Airi finally finished the race and came up the stairs, breathing heavily as she stops to feel the pain on her legs. Trying to catch some air, tears came falling and it made it harder to breath. Its because... She continued as she continued her journey to the place she told the older girl not to go.

She tried her best to stop her crying as she runs toward the entrance of an abandoned lot. Its because... I love you! Her eyes closed as she can't see anymore because of her tears. She was still running until she tripped on a protruding rock. As she fell down, finding it hard to stand up because of the pain on her legs as she was running non-stop. I love you... can't you see? That's why I didn't want you to continue with this deal.

Knowing she might not make it if she kept on laying there, she finally forced herself to stand up and to run again, as fast as she can. Its because I love you that I don't want you to get hurt! Those last words didn't return right as she saw the older girl sitting on the ground with her back leaning on the packed tires. Airi felt her tears coming back as she runs toward the girl.

Exhaustion took over the other girl as she tries to open her eyes just to see who touched her. "A-airi..." the girl said while trying to put up a smile. Airi only pouted as a response to the older girls smile. "I told you not to go!" Airi finally managed to say as she was debating herself about what she should say.

"But if I haven't, he wouldn't say he'll leave you alone..." the older girl replied.

Airi tried to hold herself not to hit the other girl as she didn't want to give her another bruise since the other girl had many. As Airi was cleaning the blood on the older girls face, they didn't notice a shadow behind them, holding out a gun fixed on Airi. As the moons light went their way, the gun reflected some of its light that the older girl saw. As soon as she saw it, she gathered all the strength she got left and took hold of Airi as the gun shots noise echoed. The gunner didn't stay for long as he saw that he hit the wrong person.

As the echoes faded, Airi, surprised as she was took hold of the older girl in front of her as she feared what she knew was not a dream. The older girl, stayed there, hold into place by Airi. "I told you not to go... Because I know this might happen..." Airi whispered to the older girls ears even if she knew the other girl won't hear her anymore. Tears came falling down once again as she snuggled on the older girls chest and held her tighter as she recalled what the older girl said before the deafening noise came.

I love you Airi

More tears came falling down as she took hold of the older girl she loved and once again whispered on her ear, "I love you too, Maimi..."

Airi looks down as she tries to hold back her tears. A cold breeze touched her and she looks at the direction its from. Maimi, stood a few meters away from her, smiling intimately. She failed as her tears started to fall down her cheek. As the breeze came up, Maimi started to fade. Not holding back her tears, Airi found herself smiling as she thought of Maimi. Even if you have faded here, you won't fade in my heart. Airi started to walk the road again, where she last saw Maimi.

so... how was it? My sister was nagging me to make a death fic from the start but I was not in the mood with my first  two fics... but then again, I found it great for Maimi/Airi... sorry... :sweatdrop:

After reading this, I found out its shorter than my former one-shots...  :sweatdrop:
comments please... since I don't know how I just did with this new one... :sweatdrop:

Offline ShikyoxYaiba

• The Atomic Warhead of Foolishness!!
  • Member+
  • TakaGakiKame. Yes.
Re: Fade [Kids One-shot #3] *Updated 0405*
« Reply #14 on: April 05, 2009, 06:24:12 AM »
;____; Poor Maimi... Airi... :cry:

I actually don't know a lot about C-ute at all. :sweatdrop: I guess it's just a lack of interest in them... the only member I like is Chisato, and that's because of her tomboyish personality. I like Berryz as a whole a lot better. But I'm glad just to know everyone now. xD
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 06:26:29 AM by ShikyoxYaiba »

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2009, 06:32:40 AM »
Good job Panick-chan!! :D

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2009, 06:39:37 AM »
@ShikyoxYaiba: I also don't know on C-ute nowadays.. that's why it felt harder to do a one-shot...

@Hotaru: Thank you Hotaru-san! XD

btw... since it will be a long day today.. and I don't have anything to do... I'll try to write another one... but I'm not promising any...
« Last Edit: April 05, 2009, 07:31:03 AM by panickofpain »

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2009, 11:26:01 PM »
Here is my 4th fic and last for C-ute's batch for now. While I was doing this fic, I was bothered by so many things I need to do for my mom and now that I continued it, I have a different feeling on this fic. Different than my other fics, so now, I don't know what to expect when you guys read it. It maybe boring but I don't know. If this is not as good as my former ones, I am sorry.  :sweatdrop: And I'm sorry for having lack of knowledge on C-ute. I'll make sure I make a comeback on my Berryz Fics.

Misunderstanding

Saki was staring at space with a smirk on her face as Chisato stares at her with one of her eyebrows slightly up. "Saki..." Chisato called as she went closer to Saki. "Saki-chan..." She called once again while taking a small chair to stand up on. When standing on the small chair made her as tall as Saki, she stares at Saki's eyes while leaning forward. "Saki!" Chisato said again but this time, Saki snapped out from her little world, where ever it was and as she came back, she stares at the eyes that are just a few millimeters from her. Saki quickly jumped back as she realizes how close the both of them were.

"Chisato! Don't surprise me like that." Saki spatted as she looks at Chisato while holding her phone near her chest.

Chisato giggles as she balances herself on the small chair before jumping down. "You were staring at nothing again Saki-chan."

Saki inhales and exhales, calming herself before explaining to Chisato. "Ne, Chisa-chan, she said yes!" Nakajima Saki whispered to Chisato's ear before giving out a smirk to her little companion.

"What? I don't get it... Who is she? And why would she say yes?" Chisato asks before tilting her head sidewards, trying to study her friends aura.

Saki shrugs and gives out a sigh before looking back to her friend that is looking at her in a weird way. "I told you before right? I've been thinking about it for almost a month, you know, Kanna and I are closer than ever before." Chisato nodded as she agrees with Saki.

"So? What about it?" Chisato asks with her other eye brow up.

Saki stares at her unknowing companion then lets out a sigh. "You really don't remember Chisa-chan? I told you this before...my-" Saki paused as she looks at her sides just to make sure that no one is near to hear. "My confession." Saki uttered as softly as Chisato can hear.

Chisato's eyes grew wide as she remembered about that. About Saki-chan's plan of confessing to the one she loves most. "So, Kanna-chan-" Saki hissed at her to make the point of making the tone of her voice lower as to no one could hear. "Kanna-chan said yes to your date?" Chisato continued uttering each word slowly and softly as she can as Saki nodded as a yes.

"Our little date would be two days from now but I have to get prepared." Saki told Chisato as she walks slowly away towards the door and after a few seconds, vanished through the darkness of the corridor.

...the next day

Chisato went to Saki's house just to tell her something she had heard from Maimi and Erika. As Saki closed her bedroom door behind her, Chisato started to tell her but as surprised with the news, Chisato spoke the language she only knows when she is in a surprised mode.

"Chisa-chan, stop and calm yourself for a while. I can't understand what your saying." Saki explained as she holds Chisato and escorts her to her bed to take a seat and she sat beside her. When Chisato finally calmed herself, Saki asked her what she was trying to tell earlier.

"Saki-chan! Bad news!" Chisato started and made Saki back away for a little since she doesn't like bad news. "W-what is it?" Saki asks, nervous of what Chisato will say. Chisato stares at her for a while before gulping to clear her throat. She slowly opens her mouth that made Saki back away a little more. "She...She..." Unable to continue, Chisato looks at Saki with a nervous expression. Chisato quickly leaned forward pressing her lips on the girl beside her.

As Chisato backs away, she could see Saki's face that she feared what her expression was. Saki was surprised on what her friend had done, well to her, she was only a friend but to the other... Saki cleared that thought but it kept bothering her until she realizes Chisato was still there, looking down at her shoes, feeling more nervous on what Saki would say.

Silence echoes inside the room until Saki finally speaks. "Chisa-chan-" Saki started but was stopped when Chisato stood up holding her school bag and said, "I forgot, my mother told me to buy things from the super market." It was a lame excuse but that is all she could think of at that moment since she was frightened on what the other girl will say. She didn't wait for Saki's reply as she walks out of her room and took her leave. Saki stares at the door where Chisato left but the thought of what happened earlier made her blush.

Wait! What is this? Why am I blushing? Saki suddenly asks herself as she covers her mouth trying to figure out. Did I...

...the next day

"Saki-chan! I heard you were going to go to a date today!" Maimi teased as she walks around Saki with Umeda behind her.

"How did you guys know?" Saki asks as she looks at Chisato's way and gives her a glare that made Chisato look down in embarassment.

"Now, now... No need to glare at Chisato, she is not the one who told us. It was Kanna." Erika said since she saw Chisato's reaction.

"Yeah, it was Kanna," Maimi started as she takes a chair and sits beside Saki. "But, didn't Chisato tell you yesterday?" Erika added making Saki turn to her with a confused look.

Before she could ask what it was, the memory of yesterday took over her. Her cheeks started to get red but tried to hide it from the two older girls,  but failed.

"Saki-chan!" Erika gasped. "Why are you turning red?" Maimi added in an interested tone.

Saki's cheeks turned more red as the two got more interested on why she was blushing. "Its nothing..." Saki answered trying to hide the trembling on her voice.

Maimi and Erika huddled up and started debating with their guesses while Saki was still trying to control herself. Stop it Saki. There is no reason for you to blush like this. She told herself but the touch of Chisato's lips from yesterday made her blush more.

When Maimi and Erika finally finished their conversation, they turned to Saki once again. "If this is correct, we'll officially announce it to all other members of C-ute and to our fellow Berryz Koubou." Maimi teased as Saki couldn't get any redder. "Something happened to you and Chisato yesterday, right?" Erika asked as she stares at Saki's face, trying to catch her gaze.

"You could say that..." Saki finally answered flushing as she spoke.

Maimi and Erika put their hands together before telling Saki all their guesses and to her surprise, they were right on everything. "You know what this means Saki-chan..." Maimi started turning her back from her and skipping to the door. "We're gonna tell the others, so get ready for their surprises when they see you." Erika added with a smirk as she followed Maimi out the door.

Trying her best to calm herself down, Chisato finally came up to her. "You should be leaving now Saki-chan." Chisato greeted. "Only 5 minutes left before your date with Kanna-chan." Chisato whispered not wanting to say that but she should. Saki looks at the girl in front of her but before she could say anything, Chisato uttered two words before leaving.

"Good luck."

Saki's gaze followed Chisato out the door but found it disturbing since she thought she saw tears falling from Chisato's eyes. Leaving that thought, she started to get down to the entrance to meet up with Kanna.

Do I think of her as that way? Saki asked herself while going down the stairs. If I do, I should have known about it before since we are best friends and we are always together... Saki added as she walks to the entrance of the building where Kanna was waiting.

"You're late." Kanna greeted with a pout on her face. "Sorry, got caught up with Maimi-chan and Erika-chan's attention." Saki explained as she led Kanna out.

After spending an hour out with Kanna, Saki was again bothered by her feelings for Chisato, when Kanna finally started a conversation. "Don't you think you shouldn't be here?" Kanna asked, snapping Saki out of her blank gaze from afar. "W-what?" Saki replied not understanding what the other girl meant.

Kanna looks at her kind of disappointed on Saki for not responding as she thought she would.

"Aren't you supposed to be with Chisato?" Kanna finally blurted out not wanting to go around the bush anymore. Saki looks at Kanna, surprised on what she heared. "You should be with Chisato right?" Kanna said again, trying to convince Saki to leave and go to Chisato. Knowing Saki won't go immediately, she stands up and pulls Saki to stand up. "Chisato likes you Saki. She likes you more than I do. I'm sorry." Kanna explained as she was still pulling Saki to the direction they were from. "And you like her also more than me." Kanna ended as she stopped and looks at Saki.

Saki, finally realizing what the girl was saying, excused herself and ran towards Chisato's house. Why didn't I realize it before? Kanna wasn't the one that kept my heart beating fast... Saki took a right turn before stopping in front of Chisato's house. She waited for someone to answer the door after she pressed the doorbell. With a warm greeting, Chisato's mother let Saki in and escorted her to Chisato's room which Chisato opened and shut after Saki went in the room.

"Why are you here?" Chisato asks, turning herself to wipe her tears without Saki finding out.

"I'm here because I realized something..." Saki started, walking slowly towards Chisato whose back was turned to her.

"What is it?" Chisato asks before closing her eyes, getting ready for what the other girl would say.

Saki stopped just a few centimeters away from her before saying, "I'm not inlove with Kanna." There came a long pause that Chisato's heart keep racing faster.

"I'm in love with you, Chisato." Saki whispered and as soon as it sipped in Chisato's head, she turned to face Saki but was surprised when Saki leaned forward and kissed her intimately. It didn't take long that Chisato closed her eyes and enjoyed the afternoon with the one she loved that she almost lost.

Offline Hotaru

• stan dreamcatcher
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SNH48
    • deukkae
Re: Misunderstanding [Kids One-shot #4] *Updated 0406*
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2009, 11:41:07 PM »
Yay Chisato and Saki pairing! Love it! :)

Offline panickofpain

• captainlover
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Captain & TakaMina
Re: Misunderstanding [Kids One-shot #4] *Updated 0406*
« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2009, 11:58:31 PM »
hayai hotaru-san..  :lol:
Why do I feel like your not sleeping? lol  just kidding..  XD
Cause everytime I post your always the one to either comment 1st and only a few minutes has passed after I posted it... :lol:
Thank you!  :heart:

btw, how was it? I mean... how was the feeling when you read it? Cause it really felt different for me...

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - U ~KREVA REMIX~ featuring KICK THE CAN CREW