JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Geskia - Three Days Trial

Author Topic: rndmnwierd's Closet (Granite 9/6)  (Read 74106 times)

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: rndmnwierd's Closet (Pieces of You 08/12)
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2009, 08:18:44 PM »
Poor Risa....I'm glad Reina chased her.

Who was Ai-chan with anyway?

Good story - I also vote for a sequel.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2009, 09:53:05 PM »
Pieces of You

Oops, read the perv chapter for this before actually reading this part. :nervous

Sequel would be good. Maybe Risa's POV? :yep:

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline rokun

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2009, 12:20:41 AM »
Aww that was so emotional and sweet. Unfortunately I have to claim the same as JFC >.> Write more!

Oh, and I also really wonder who Risa saw Ai with. :lol: It's not important to the story so far of course though... unless you decide to expand it. ;) Not sure you really need to though, cause it is a pretty good short tale on its own. Unless you want to do other PoVs, as JFC suggested, though I'm thinking more along the lines of Aichan's. :oops:

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2009, 08:36:26 AM »
Haha, alright guys, due to popular demand, a sequel is in the works! It should be out in a few days.

For those who read the perv first, naughty! I know I posted this before the perv.

For those who haven't read the perv, go read it! Unless you can't get in, then tough luck.

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2009, 05:22:25 PM »
There is a perv????? :shocked

Edit: Oooh Yeah read the perv. Running off to find m0re tissues
« Last Edit: August 14, 2009, 07:15:26 PM by badsaints »

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2009, 05:38:09 PM »
A sequel would be awesome

Offline strawb3rrykream

• JPHiP's official imouto <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Kimuuu's girl <3
    • strawb3rrykream
    • strawb3rrykream
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2009, 08:03:02 PM »
OMG!!! Someone PM this perv to meeee!!! PLEASE!!! :lol:
Just read the fic and it's TanaGaki!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: Please do a sequel~

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2009, 02:34:59 AM »
Hai hai! Here's the sequel to Pieces of You. Actually, I decided to give this story four more parts, so three more after this one!

~~~~~

I want to

Reina sat in the lounge, talking to Eri, Sayu, and Aika. Well, she sat with the three, but her mind was still on the events of the past two weeks. After her little break down, Risa had spent three whole nights together with Reina, doing things and doing things, and the two had decided that they should start dating for real.

Last night was the first night since then that Risa had copped out on a night out together, stating that she had an early show to record with Ai, Eri and Sayu and needed to get to bed super early to get up on time. Reina had understood, though was disappointed since both knew that the next night would be the same situation for Reina.

She guessed she should get used to not seeing the older girl- her girlfriend, Reina reminded herself again- every night, since they did live on opposite sides of town and were frequently busy. But Reina missed Risa when they weren’t together, due mostly in part to those first few mind blowing nights, but also because she genuinely wanted to spend time with her.

She didn’t just agree to date anyone, you know.

Reina shook herself out of her thoughts and turned her attention back to the conversation going on around her. Sayu was just finishing up some amusing anecdote, “So then I told him, ‘If you wanted one of those, all you had to do was buy one!’” The three girls burst into laughter. Reina just smiled at their amusement.

Out of the corner of her eye, she caught a figure walking towards the elevators, light brown hair swirling in a loose ponytail. Reina turned in anticipation, having not even realized that she had been waiting for her lover -girlfriend, she scolded herself- until Risa walked around the corner.

Reina was up and halfway to the elevators before the other members even knew what was going on, “Sacchan! Risa-chan!” she called out cheerily, feeling her mood perk up considerably when the older girl- her girlfriend, dammit! - returned her call with a mega-watt smile.

“Oh, Tanakacchi~ Good morning!” Risa paused as she was making to hug her, noticing the fascinated stares of her kouhai where Reina had left them.

Oblivious, or not caring if anyone saw, Reina embraced the older girl- she mentally smacked herself, girlfriend!- and perhaps holding on for longer than necessary, inhaled the familiar scent of her shampoo and feeling peaceful for the first time this morning. When she released her girlfriend, -her inner voice cheered- Reina couldn’t help but beam.

Risa laughed at her odd behavior, “Not that I’m not glad to see you too, but is there any particular reason you just ran screaming across the lounge to come and greet me?” Reina blushed, realizing her out of character actions and struggled to think of something.

“Uh,” Reina searched through her bag/purse and came upon a neatly folded t-shirt, “Um, this, you left this at my house?”

“Tanakacchi, this isn’t mine.” Risa laughed heartily, taking the shirt anyway, “But I’ll wear it at practice today ‘cause it still smells like you. It is clean isn’t it?” She eyed the shirt suspiciously.

“Uh, yeah, it’s clean.” Reina rubbed the back of her neck in embarrassment. Risa laughed again, and Reina laughed with her, happy to see her girlfriend happy.

“Anyway, I have to go see Ai-chan about the schedule, why don’t I leave you with damage control and we’ll get together for lunch, just the two of us?” Their smiles dimmed slightly at the mention of the still sensitive subject and Reina nodded, leaning forward to give Risa a supportive kiss on the cheek.

Both girls blushed at the action and spun around, Reina heading back to the lounge and Risa stabbing at the elevator button.

Reina reclaimed her previous spot on the couch, still smiling slightly and finally took notice of the intense scrutiny of her friends, “What?” she asked nonchalantly.

“Since when do you call Gaki-san by her given name? Even I don’t do that!” Eri exclaimed incredulously.

“Since now.” Reina replied easily, bringing out her phone to play around with it.

“And since when do you kiss Gaki-san? Even if it is on the cheek.” Sayumi cried out in surprise.

“Since now.” Reina replied unruffled, smiling at the thought of the brief kiss.

The two older girls turned to Aika to hear her question. Aika paused for a second, studying Reina’s face, and then she brought out her camera and snapped a picture.

“Hey! What was that for?” Reina jerked into awareness. Wordlessly Aika showed her the image she’d just captured and Reina was confronted with her own slightly smiling expression. The smile wasn’t particularly beautiful or her brightest, but it made the look on her face stunning.

“Love.” Aika said aloud as if reading her thoughts, “That’s love if I ever saw it.”

Reina gaped at the picture, as did Eri and Sayu behind her. She knew that she’d said it to Risa their first night together, but she didn’t think she’d actually fallen in love with her so quickly. But that did explain her strange behavior earlier and the fact that she felt so unhappy when her girlfriend wasn’t around.

Tilting her head, Reina’s thoughts drifted back to Risa. Reina knew that it wouldn’t be so easy for her to make the older girl forget her first love, but wasn’t that the point of them getting together in the first place? Not for love, but for comfort. And Reina was alright with that; she realized that yes, she loved Risa, but no, it didn’t hurt that the older girl didn’t feel the same way yet. She could wait and it wasn’t agony.

Realizing that she was once again center of attention, Reina did the first thing that came to mind; she sprung to her feet, screamed, “I admit nothing!” And high-tailed it out of the lounge. She decided to head to the dance room and get in some early practice.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2009, 03:18:26 AM »
^
JFC = :wriggly:

Loved Reina's matter-of-fact "Since now" replys. :D

Have to admit though, that last part was something I was thinking about since reading the first part of the story. Reina's feelings are crystal clear, and as much as one would love and want Risa to reciprocate, given the circumstances...there's just enough doubt to make one worry.

Offline kRisZ

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ...shiawasekai...
« Reply #49 on: August 16, 2009, 01:28:44 PM »
Risa had spent three whole nights together with Reina, doing things and doing things

hmmm   :twisted:

mega-watt smile

XD

“I admit nothing!”

lol it's like saying 'yeah we are dating'  :lol:

very sweet chapter  :wub:

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: August 16, 2009, 02:15:11 PM »
“Sacchan! Risa-chan!”
Sacchan? :? Nice nick! :twothumbs

why don’t I leave you with damage control and we’ll get together for lunch, just the two of us
She sure have some explaining to do to the others :lol:

Wordlessly Aika showed her the image she’d just captured and Reina was confronted with her own slightly smiling expression. The smile wasn’t particularly beautiful or her brightest, but it made the look on her face stunning.

“Love.” Aika said aloud as if reading her thoughts, “That’s love if I ever saw it.”
Pure Win! :theking

Was wondering how you were going to do the sequel since the first part was good enough as a standalone. But this is good. Like really good. Can't wait for the next part  :drool:

Offline ringo-hime

• House of Byuntae
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: rndmnwierd's Closet (I want to 08/15)
« Reply #51 on: August 18, 2009, 03:23:30 PM »
Reina was up and halfway to the elevators before the other members even knew what was going on, “Sacchan! Risa-chan!” she called out cheerily, feeling her mood perk up considerably when the older girl- her girlfriend, dammit! - returned her call with a mega-watt smile.

soooo cute~ <3 hehehe.
“Since when do you call Gaki-san by her given name? Even I don’t do that!” Eri exclaimed incredulously.

“Since now.” Reina replied easily, bringing out her phone to play around with it.

“And since when do you kiss Gaki-san? Even if it is on the cheek.” Sayumi cried out in surprise.

“Since now.” Reina replied unruffled, smiling at the thought of the brief kiss.

The two older girls turned to Aika to hear her question. Aika paused for a second, studying Reina’s face, and then she brought out her camera and snapped a picture.

love love love.
XD
LOL, AIka took out a cameraaa~  :twothumbs

Offline leyami

« Reply #52 on: August 18, 2009, 11:21:16 PM »
There's a perv
I what to read it too please
PM me too

Edited: Sorry I well coment later , right
now I'm sopost to be doing my homework
and if my mom sees me doing another thing
she is going to kill me
sorry
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 11:28:58 PM by leyami »

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: August 19, 2009, 02:17:46 AM »
@JFC - I think I've tortured Risa enough in the first chapter to give them a happy ending. Maybe...

@kRisZ - Thanks, yeah I know Reina's being a little obvious, but I wanted to try and do it in a way where she knows it and can't stop herself. After all, love makes you lose yourself a little. Or a lot.

@badsaints - I read on Risa's profile that Sacchan was one of her nicknames and I thought it was too cute, so I had to use it. And thanks so much for the vote of confidence, I actually blushed a little when I first read your comment, it made me happy.

@ringo-hime - Yeah, I had to add Aika and her camera, I just loved the Shouganai making of where she was taking pictures of everything.

@leyami  - Ah, take your time, the thread's not going anywhere. Better to do your homework first anyways.

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: August 19, 2009, 02:20:40 AM »
Put them

Risa held her cheek the whole elevator ride to the dressing rooms. For some reason, that light touch of Reina’s lips to her face had infused her whole body with a comforting warmth. She pressed the shirt she’d been clutching to her nose and inhaled the familiar scent of Reina’s skin.

That pleasant odor made her think of the last time she’d smelled it, pressed down into the couch cushions with a gentle weight, lips and tongue feasting hungrily on her neck. Reina had raised her head and stared into her eyes for a moment before affectionately nuzzling her cheek. The action had surprised her, seeing the yankii act like the animal she was usually compared to, but that wholly loving gesture had stuck in her mind.

She would need the strength that her memories of her younger girlfriend gave her for dealing with their leader. She had managed to neatly avoid Ai-chan since her break down a couple weeks ago but now it was time to face her. She had no choice, only Ai knew the exact times of their scheduled television appearances and she had to get a copy of the planned week.

Granted, she could have asked somebody else, like a certain girlfriend of hers, to collect the schedule for her, but Risa felt that she had to defeat this challenge on her own. Still, she hesitated at the door, hand poised to knock, and took a deep breath. She thought once again of Reina, downstairs in the lounge and her resolve hardened.

“Ai-chan.” Risa called out, knocking sharply on the door, “Ai-chan I need to speak with you for a minute.” she heard some frantic shuffling and her fellow gokkie’s voice called out a shaky, ‘Just a second!’

The door finally opened, but it wasn’t the Momusu leader’s face that appeared before her. It was Jun Jun, lips swollen and hair disheveled, and Risa knew at once why she was here. Jun slipped past her and headed down the hall as Risa mind flashed back to the first time she’d seen Jun Jun with her beloved leader.

She been looking for Ai to ask some question or another and had entered her dressing room unannounced when she saw them. Standing together in the center of the room, lips locked together, arms around one another, Jun and Ai. Ai was standing slightly one her toes and was clasping Jun’s back passionately while Jun had one hand supporting Ai’s neck and the other at her waist.

It had been terrible romantic, in retrospect, but Risa’s chest still twinged painfully at the memory of her heart shattering inside her chest. She guessed that one day, when it stopped hurting, she would be grateful to them for sending her into Reina’s arms.

Risa was surprised at this unexpected thought. Just two weeks ago, she’d thought the pain would never stop and now she was sure it would. Thanks to Reina, the thought of her girlfriend again gave her strength and Risa swallowed hard against the burning sensation in her throat and forced a smile.

“Ah, Ai-chan, I need the schedule.” Ai immediately headed to her bag, apparently trying to hide her red cheeks from her friend.

“Of course, of course.” she murmured, sifting through papers quickly and finding the right ones. Ai held out the needed documents and Risa started to take them, pausing when Ai didn’t let go immediately.

“Ai-chan?” she questioned, seeing that the leader seemed to be contemplating her next words intensely.

“Say, Gaki-san.” Ai seemed to finally have come to some kind of decision, “We haven’t hung out much recently. What do you say to getting some lunch with me today?”

Risa almost cried right there on the spot, the irony smacking her in the face, “Uh, sorry Ai-chan.” she replied instantly, her girlfriend’s face popping into her head, “I made plans with Tanakacchi already.”

“Oh, well, maybe I could join you guys.” For some reason, Ai seemed persistent, but Risa could not give in to her demands any longer.

“I’m sorry Ai-chan, but it’s just supposed to be Reina and I.” Risa’s use of her girlfriend’s given name seemed to startle Ai enough that she let go of the schedule.

“Okay, I’ll see you at practice then.” Ai murmured, confused, but not sure at what exactly.

“Okay.” Risa fled the room, blinking back her tears. She decided to head to the dance room early, needing a little privacy.

~~~~~

So here's the third part. Two more chapters to go and that's it for this story. Wow, this couple really got stuck in my head, I can't believe I actually finished something.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2009, 11:45:29 AM by rndmnwierd »

Offline Amarghetta

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • The likeness of a human
« Reply #55 on: August 19, 2009, 02:45:17 AM »
^ I'm liking this pairing. It's always been in the back of my head, but all the others always kinda shadow it... :p Also, yay for JunAi. ;)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #56 on: August 19, 2009, 04:06:53 AM »
Put them
Oshit...the other woman...was JUNJUN! :o

“Say, Gaki-san.” Ai seemed to finally have come to some kind of decision, “We haven’t hung out much recently. What do you say to getting some lunch with me today?”
And of course, poor Aichan has no clue that Risa was carrying a torch for her. :sweatdrop

“I made plans with Tanakacchi already.”

“Oh, well, maybe I could join you guys.” For some reason, Ai seemed persistent, but Risa could not give in to her demands any longer.

“I’m sorry Ai-chan, but it’s just supposed to be Reina and I.” Risa’s use of her girlfriend’s given name, seemed to startle Ai enough that she let go of the schedule.

“Okay, I’ll see you at practice then.” Ai murmured, confused, but not sure at what exactly.
What can one say but, boo........yah.

For Aichan this is going to be like a shot out of left field, if that shot happened to be a live nuclear bomb.
Aichan = :mon spit:

You DO realize now that you HAVE to do Aichan's POV, right? ;D

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: rndmnwierd's Closet (Put Them 08/18)
« Reply #57 on: August 19, 2009, 03:26:53 PM »
@Amarghetta - JunAi is hard to write. Whenever I think I need a little more insight into the girls' characters, I look up something astrological. And JunAi is basically not compatible. Like at all.  :doh: :banghead:

@JFC - Argh at you! Ever since you mentioned an outside point of view I haven't been able to get my head off it. It wouldn't let me sleep until I posted it! But it's not Ai's POV. So ha.  :P j/k

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: rndmnwierd's Closet (Put Them 08/18)
« Reply #58 on: August 19, 2009, 03:28:35 PM »
Pieces of You: Omake 1

Jun sighed wearily as she settled into a hard folding chair in the musume’s shared dressing room. There were two rooms designated for their use, but the girls all either had their favorite and didn’t care about assignments or just wandered from room to room daily. Jun herself was a wanderer, but had, in more recent months, begun to favor this room. That was due mostly in part to the usual occupant of said dressing room; Takahashi Ai.

Thinking about her lover made her smile; the older girl was due back from a meeting any second and Jun needed to intercept her before she got to her book if she wanted any attention today. The thought that she was basically competing with an inanimate object, instead of making her feel unimportant, made her feel mischievous. Ever since she’d found out about this rather annoying aspect of her girlfriend’s personality, she’d made it into a game to distract her as much as possible and capture her notice first.

Thinking about being together always made her think about the night they’d first shared a kiss, in front of Ai’s apartment door. It was just like in the movies where the two young lovers can’t bear to part without a goodnight kiss. Though in reality she was sure Ai didn’t think of it like that, the girl was terribly unromantic after all.

Despite the obvious difficulties, though, she knew that Ai really loved her and she wholeheartedly returned the feelings. Jun leaned her head back against the wall behind her, reminiscing about how they had come together.

Ever since Ai had become leader, she seemed to give off a determined aura, one that drew Jun’s eyes to her whenever they danced at rehearsal or performed in concert. She felt small in comparison, still stumbling on every Japanese sentence she spoke and leaning heavily on Lin Lin for help, something she detested doing with a passion. And on top of the language barrier, the pressure to perfect every morning musume dance ever created and to learn every song ever sung weighed heavily on her.

Yoshizawa-san had been giving her private lessons two times a week until she’d graduated and Fujimoto-san never got the chance to, but Jun just couldn’t bring herself to ask the current leader for help. So after every late night rehearsal, Jun would stay behind with a handful of tapes and practice until she had trouble walking, somehow managing to keep it secret from everyone else. The pain in her legs, though, made her normal rehearsals even worse and instead of helping, her extra practice was actually hindering.

Still, she kept at it, enduring the yelling during the day and the pain at night, until Ai happened upon one of her night rehearsals. “So this is why you’ve been getting worse.” Jun jumped when Ai announced her presence, “you’re working yourself too hard.”

“Takahashi-san!” Jun fumbled to turn off the little TV on the desk, futilely trying to hide the evidence.

“If you were having trouble with the dances, you should have come to me or one of the others.” Ai scolded more harshly than she’d intended.

“I didn’t want to bother anyone with this.” Jun mumbled, lowering her head shamefully and feeling like she’d got her hand caught in the cookie jar for some reason.

“While I agree that the only way to get better is to practice, if you overwork your muscles, you’ll be useless. Here,” Ai added before the sting of being called useless could set in, “I’ll help you stretch out.”

In no time, Jun found herself flat on her back, yelling in pain while Ai pushed her leg till her shin rested on her shoulder, “I’m not this flexible! Stop!” Jun dissolved into gibbering in Chinese as Ai expertly pulled her muscles to just before the breaking point.

Just when she thought her leg would disconnect from the rest of her body, Ai stopped, bringing her leg slowly back to rest on the ground. Jun breathed a sigh of relief before Ai said, “Alright, let’s do the other one.”

Half an hour later, Ai patted her on the head, wiping up the remainder of her tears, “Alright, we’re done for tonight. Now, I want you to wake extra early tomorrow, do some of those stretches I showed you and take a hot shower. Then I want you to skip your night rehearsal tomorrow and go straight home. I promise to work with you from now on, okay? And make sure you always stretch either just after you wake up or just before you go to bed.”

“Okay.” Jun sniffled, “Where do you live?” she asked seemingly out of the blue. Though Ai was surprised at the question she described where her apartment was, “We don’t live too far apart, would you mind if I saw you home? We can share a cab.”

Ai looked at her appraisingly and Jun thought she would refuse, “Okay.” she finally replied simply. And just like that, they began a normal routine, every day they would stay behind to practice something, not always dancing either, sometime Ai would help her study Japanese and even help her with her singing, and after practice, Jun would see Ai home.

They kept this up for almost a year until Jun came to the conclusion that she was hopelessly in love with her leader. Not one to withhold her affections, Jun nevertheless tried to be discreet, only giving in to her impulses when they were alone. What surprised her more than her growing feelings for Ai was that the older girl didn’t seem to mind at all, leaning into her touches and returning them sometimes.

The even bigger surprise came when Jun finally decided to tell Ai her feelings. As soon as the met up that night, she was practically bouncing with bottled up tension, putting 110% into her practice. Jun was going to wait until she saw Ai home that night to tell her, so that if the leader didn’t return her feelings, she could escape into the night.

“Jun.” Ai called to her as they were packing up, sweat dripping off both their brows, “Can I talk to you?”

Tilting her head in question, Jun nodded, “Of course.” she resisted addressing her by her last name, subconsciously trying to improve her chances at Ai seeing her as more than a kouhai.

“I like you.” Ai stated matter-of-factly, fighting to keep the tremor out of her voice and barely succeeding, “I want us to go out on a date.”

Eyes wide and mouth gaping open, Jun found her mind going blank. Did Takahashi Ai just confess to her? On the same night she was going to confess to Ai? When her brain caught up to her mouth, instead of making sounds of agreement like she wanted them to, her vocal cords produced hysterical laughter.

Immediately, Ai’s face fell and she started to turn away. Unable to stop laughing, but quick enough to snag her leader’s arm, Jun caught Ai’s wrist in a firm grip. Confused, Ai turned back, and Jun motioned for her to wait a moment, “I’m sorry, I’m sorry.” she gasped out hysterically, finally getting herself under control. “I was just so surprised.” Jun took a deep breath, “You see, I was going to tell you the same thing tonight. I’ve been in love with you for months now. It’s just a coincidence that you came to the same conclusion on the same night and you have to admit that it’s pretty funny.”

“Yeah I guess, but did you have to laugh at me?” Ai pouted, trying to cross her arms over her chest, but unable to break Jun’s grip.

“It’s a nervous habit.” Giving a firm tug, Jun pulled Ai into an embrace, sighing contentedly into her hair, “This is nice, but it’s getting late and I promised Lin I’d be home for dinner. Let me take you home.”

They took their normal route home and that night their first kiss took place, sweet and gentle and full of promise. When she burst in the door of her own home later, Lin was startled as she grabbed her and swung her around happily. They’d been roommates since Jun had come from China and never had she seen her so ecstatic.

“What happened?!” Lin laughed at her infectious behavior, feeling a little dizzy as she was finally put down.

“Takahashi-san and I are going on a date!” The two chattered excitedly about the details for the rest of the night.

Jun smiled in remembrance, that had been a good night. The sound of a door closing startled her out of her reverie and catching sight of her girlfriend, Jun hopped to her feet, “Ai-chan!” Ai looked up with a big smile, coming over to embrace her.

They kissed, Ai wrapping her arms passionately around Jun to clutch at her back, having to stand on her toes a little, and Jun gripped Ai’s neck gently, using her other hand to support her at her waist. They kissed for a long moment, Jun faintly hearing the door slam closed in the back of her mind. Paying it no mind, the two finally split apart, slightly out of breath.

“Ah,” Jun finally remembered her original goal, “I wanted to talk to you. I was wondering if you would talk to Niigaki-san for me? She’s seemed a little down lately, but she insisted that nothing was wrong when I asked.”

“Gaki-san? Are you sure, I haven’t noticed anything.” Jun nodded firmly at Ai’s questioning look.

“Well, I’m not surprised, she hides it pretty well and you’ve been pretty busy since you became leader, but I think it’s been going on for a while now. She seems kinda strained lately and Lin and I are starting to worry about her.” Next to Tanaka, Niigaki was her favorite sempai. Ai didn’t count, of course, since they kissed each other a lot.

“Alright, next time I see her, I’ll take her to lunch or something.” Ai promised earnestly and Jun nodded, satisfied.

“Okay, here’s your book.” Jun handed over the item she’d confiscated from the leader’s bag earlier. Ai took it like a child being offered candy and settled into the corner to read. Jun laughed and took off on her own.

~~~~~

OMG! Two posts barely 12 hours apart!? What is wrong with me?

But this one's for you JFC.

Offline adventwriter

• Forever a Linlin wota.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: rndmnwierd's Closet (Pieces: Omake 08/19)
« Reply #59 on: August 19, 2009, 03:58:50 PM »
Put them

Poor Gaki-san - at least she has Reina now? And Reina loves her - so  :thumbsup

Omake

Awesome JunAi! Poor Junjun working herself too hard - glad Ai-chan stopped her. Awesome that they are so affectionate. Now more of the story is known - the door slamming was a certain Reaction queen right? Can't wait for more!

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Geskia - Three Days Trial