JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Sono Bamen de Bibiccha Ikenai Jan!

Author Topic: Waiting in that summer - Chapter 12 (14/09/20) (MaYuki & others)  (Read 29099 times)

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
Re: [MaYuki+other pairs] Waiting in that summer.. ~ Chapter 9 ~ -UPDATED-
« Reply #40 on: April 27, 2014, 05:50:25 PM »
finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at last!!!!!! yukirin finally knows it!!!!!

wonder what will happen to their next meet up :? :? :? :?

update update update update update pls!!!!!! :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
Re: [MaYuki+other pairs] Waiting in that summer.. ~ Chapter 9 ~ -UPDATED-
« Reply #41 on: April 27, 2014, 06:43:00 PM »
Nice chapter  :)

Wow now Yuki now that Marc is Mayu  :w00t:

What will happen next update soon  :cow:

Offline Ceej!~

• Yukirin Oshi (・U・)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • MaYuki is always be my KAMI OTP! ♥
[MaYuki+other pairs] Waiting in that summer.. ~ Chapter 10 ~ -UPDATED-
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2014, 11:55:37 AM »
Hello. Chapter 10 is up~ douzo!  :jphip:

Chapter 10
"Unexpected Meet-Ups"

And finally Mayu recovered from his sickness for almost a week. He’s now on his way to the office.

“Okay, I’m okay now but I swear I’ll see a lot of paper works in the office again *sigh* :sweatdrop:” he said while driving his way to the office.

Finally he arrived at the building and he went towards his office but before that he stop over at a vending machine to grab some coffee.

“I really need this… I’m sure there’s a mountain of files that’s waiting for me.”

After the vending machine prepare his coffee he went straight to his office and saw a lot of paper works in his table.

“I knew it… hello work! Mouuuu! How I wish I was sick again… phewww :mon exhaust:

Then went to his table and started to work with the files and papers while sipping his coffee and suddenly someone begun to knock on his door.
*knock knock*

‘I wonder who it is at this time. It’s kinda early for someone to come here’ he taught.
“Uhmmm? Come in?”

Then that someone came inside and it was Yuki with something in her hands. Actually, what Yuki knew about Marc and Mayu being just the same person, she decided to keep it to herself as well and just go with the flow.

“Oh? Yuki? You’re early? What brings you here? I thought our meeting is scheduled for the other day?”
“Uhmmm? Actually I just heard you just got back from work and I just wanted to pay you a visit and give you this.” She said and handed the box to him.
“What’s this?” he asked and then he opened the box and inside was a Shortcake.
“Ohh?! Shortcake! I haven’t eat this for a long time now... but the thing is why would you give me a Shortcake, Yuki?”
“Uhmm? It’s a thank you gift for making my concert successful, you really made it possible with your help and also a welcome back gift since you’ve been out for a week. Please do eat it. :gmon sweet:” She said with a smile on her face.
“Ahhh, you don’t need to thank me though, it’s your effort who did the job after all. Congrats on your concert, too bad I wasn’t there… sorry.”
“No, it’s fine… I understand… you got sick after all… please do take care of yourself from now on… you’re such a workaholic, Marc.”
“Hahaha! Fine… I get it… I promise I’ll take care of myself. Well, anyway… great timing with this Shortcake, I haven’t ate anything yet… so, Itadakimasu!”
Mayu did ate his first bite on Yuki’s shortcake…
“Hmmmm, Oishiii!! :mon sundae:
“Deshouu?!”
And suddenly, Mayu kinda felt something weird inside his mouth and suddenly something bit his lips and he check it and the shortcake was loaded with red ants. He actually ate all the cake in his first bite and panicked because the ants’ bites on his lips is killing him.
“I-itaiiii!! Ouch ouch…”
“Waaa! Marc, what’s wrong?!”
“T-the Shortcake… it’s loaded with red ants :OMG:

And then Yuki went towards Mayu’s side and checked his lips which was bitten with the red ants that gave Mayu’s lips a swollen red one.

“Ahhh, Marc… I’m so sorry, I didn’t know that Shortcake was loaded with red ants… I’m so sorry. :err:
“Ahh, its fine, Yuki… it was an accident… really…”

And the two became silent all of a sudden when they noticed that the two of them are so close to each other… that their faces are so close when Yuki went towards Mayu to help him calm down. They just look at each other’s eyes and both of them got mesmerize at each other. Little by little their heads are moving towards each other that their lips are almost an inch close that almost gave each other a kiss but suddenly someone knocked at the door and the two broke away.

“Ahh, I’m so sorry. :mon sweat:
“Ahhh… I’m sorry. :mon whimper:” She replied back.

Then Mayu just responded to the knock in the door.

“Haii! Come in!”

The door opened and a girl went inside.

“It’s been awhile, Marc.”
“Ohh?! Marina, it’s been awhile… never expected you’ll visit.” He then went towards her and give her a small kiss in her cheeks.

It was Kobayashi Marina… she’s actually Mayu and Yuki’s classmate back in high school but Mayu and Marina did became classmates again back in college and compare to her attitude back in high school she really changed into a fine lady when they got into college and she became one of Mayu’s close classmates in college.

“We haven’t hangout for a while, Marc.”
“Yeahh, I was so busy with the company you know. Oh, by the way… why are you here in the first place?”
“Ahhh, I went with Grandapa, remember? My Grandpa and your Dad are great business partners after all.”
“Oh yeah, now that you mentioned it.”

And suddenly Mayu just remembered that Yuki’s in the room as well.

“Oh, I’m so sorry… Uhmm, Marina… this is Yuki, Kashiwagi Yuki… Yuki, this is Marina… Kobayashi Marina…  :nervous” he introduced.
“Oh, she’s your company’s top talent right? Nice too meet you, Yuki-san.” She said and shakes hands with Yuki.
“Ahhh, nice to meet you too, Marina-san…” then they let go their hands.
“So anyway, Marc, I was wondering if we could have lunch together later… is it okay with you? And oh, you can come with us, Yuki-san.” Marina asked the two.
“Uhmmm, sure… I’m free for lunch... count me in.”
“A-ano, I’m so sorry, but I have rehearsals at the theatre later. I’m fine. Thanks for the invitation.”
“Aww, that’s too bad… looks like we have to lunch together, Marc… just like the old times in college.”
“Ah, yeah.”

And Yuki interrupted the two of them.

“Uhmm, Anyway, I have to go, my schedule is almost up. Thanks for the invitation, Marina-san.  Bye!”
Yuki said and leave the two in Mayu’s office.

‘Am I too late? Is Mayu and Marina are now dating  :cry:?’ Yuki thought while her tears run through her eyes while going away from the office.

Meanwhile in the same building, IkemenDol was there for the meeting of their upcoming single and they are about to discuss about what will come up to the song and the music video as well.

At the meeting:
Manager: Okay, is everyone present?!
“Natsuo?”
Natsuo: Hai!
“Andrew?”
Andrew: Here!
“Aiji?”
Aiji: Yo!
“Satoshi?”
Satoshi: Present.
“And of course, our leader, Makoto?!”
Makoto: As always, present and alive!
Manager: Good! Everyone’s complete now… let’s start the meeting for the group’s upcoming single.
All members: Yoroshiko Onegaishimasu! :kneelbow:

Then the manager explains the song and the things need for it.

Manager: Okay? Got it guys?
“Hai! We got it!”
Manager: So, anyway… since the music video is decided to be a fun way and should be full of youth… we decided you guys should have some girl partners in the music video.

“Ehhhh?!  :shocked
Manager: and actually you’re partners are here! Girls come in…
And the girls went inside.

Manager: Okay, these are the pairs. Natsuo, this is your pair… Madoka, Moriyasu Madoka.

Natsuo: Hai, Yoroshiko Onegaishimasu, Madoka-san.
Madoka: Yoroshiko Onegaishimasu, Natsuo-kun.

‘Wait a sec? Moriyasu Madoka? Isn’t she my classmate before in high school?! The one who’s always gets irritated when I’m around? And most likely the girl I used to like back then  :doh:’ Natsuo taught.

Manager: Next, Andrew your partner is pretty obvious… it’s Sakura… so you don’t need to worry about anything on adjusting.

Sakura: Hi Andrew… looks like we have a lots of work to do again.  :D
Andrew: Yeah, let’s do our best, Sakura-chan!  :wub:

Natsuo: NO FAIR!  :smhid
Andrew: Sorry, Natsuo… bleehh~ :PP

Manager: Okay, enough you two… next is Matsui Rena… she’ll be Aiji’s partner.

Rena: Aiji-kun! Yoroshiko! It’s been awhile.

Natsuo: Ehh!? You two know each other?!  :shocked

Aiji: Ahhh, actually yes, she’s my childhood friend and we usually have shoots together.

Manager: next up is Satoshi… let’s see?! Wait a minute?! Where’s Satoshi’s partner?!
Staff: I’m sorry, but his partner back out in the last minute.
Manager: What?!  :panic:

And suddenly a girl disturbed the meeting.

“Sumimasen, Manager-san… we have a meeting with the other staffs later.”

It was Watanabe Miyuki, head of the modelling department and also a model.

Manager: Ahhh! Miyuki-san, can we have a favour?!
“What is it?”
“Well, we kinda lack with one model for one member here… could you help us out, I mean you’re from the modelling department… maybe you could help us out with this small problem?”

“Let’s see, all of the models I manage is all busy with their shoots now, but I’m free and I’m a model as well… I’ll join if you don’t mind.”
“Ahh, not at all, Miyuki-san…”

Manager: Satoshi, you heard her… Miyuki-san will be your partner.

Satoshi: Ah, Hai… Thanks for accepting… Yoroshiko, Miyuki-san. :shy1:
Miyuki: Hai, same here, Satoshi-kun. :)

Manager: okay, now that’s settled… last one is Makoto’s partner… Kojima Haruna…

“EHHHH! One of the in demand models in commercials and fashion brand?!  :O” everyone stated.
“Yep, the one and only, Kojima Haruna will be Makoto’s partner.”

Haruna: Nice to meet you, Makoto-kun… yoroshiko ne  :cathappy:
Makoto: H-Hai! Yoroshiko ne, Haruna-san.  :w00t:

‘Damn! Haruna is one of my fave models to work with. I can’t wait. Totally looking forward for this.  :inlove:’ Makoto thought.
Manager: Okay? So everyone is settled… we’ll start are shooting next week, so you guys need to practice and get prepared for it. Yoroshiko ne!
“Hai!”

Manager: That’s all for today, thanks for coming everyone. We’ll see each other next week. Thanks for today.
Meeting ended.

At that moment, Haruna and Rena talked while heading to their next appointment.

Haruna: Nee, do I look good with my outfit today?
Rena: Yeah, you really looked cute with it. What about mine?
H: Yes, you looked great, Rena-chan! I’m sure he’ll definitely like it.

And the two arrived in the venue, in a restaurant and two men are waiting for them in a table.

Haruna & Rena: Sorry for making you guys wait.

It was Yuuji and John who was waiting for them. For having so many events with the two models both Yuuji and John got close with the two models and because of that they always go out on double dates and now they have a double lunch date.

Yuuji: Oh, its fine, girls… we got a little early here.
John: Yeah, its fine… so what do you girls want?

They have their double date lunch at the moment while back in Mayu he was having lunch with Marina.
They had stayed in a restaurant for hours just on talking and catching things up until it’s already evening. He brought Marina to her home.

“Thanks for today, Marc. I really enjoy our chats… ‘Till next time.”
“Ahh, same here. Thanks for today.”

And then he left Marina’s home.
While Mayu was driving home he suddenly remembered the paper works he left in the office.

“Crap! I forgot the paper works in the office and only a few days left until the deadline. I better go back to the office.”

He drove to the company to get his paper works in his office.
After he got all the files and went to the building’s lobby he saw a girl all alone sitting in a bench in front of the building.
It was Yuki.

“Yuki? What are you doing here? I thought you’re on rehearsals today?”
“I did, rehears today… I was just taking my time to space off here.”
“If you don’t go home early, you’ll get sick. It’s already getting cold as well tonight.”

And then Mayu sat at the bench next to Yuki and he took his blazer jacket and wrapped it to Yuki.

“Uhmmm, you don’t need to do this… I’m fine.”
“No, take it… I don’t want you to get sick…”

That line made Yuki’s heart to beat fast that made her silent all of a sudden.  :wub:
The two sat on the bench silently but then Yuki broke the silence.

“Nee, Marc…”
“What is it?”

“I’m just curious… I hope you don’t mind… uhmmm, do you and Marina are dating? Or is she your girlfriend?” she seriously asked.

And suddenly a burst of laughter let out by Mayu.  :lol:

“Hahahaha! Actually many people back in college thought the same thing as you do. The thing is we don’t date nor she’s not my girlfriend. I just treat her as a close friend…  XD and besides… I’m still waiting for a particular person to come back to my life.”

“Waiting? Come back?”
“Yeah, I’m sure one day… I hope that day would come.”
‘I wonder if you’re still waiting for me, Yuu-kun… because I’m still waiting for you to come back to me as well :wub:’ Yuki thought.

“Well, anyway… I'm getting hungry now… I haven’t ate dinner yet. Wanna join me for dinner? My treat.”
“If you insist, Marc. Sure...”
“Great! We can talk about your future schedules as well too. Let’s go.”

The night ended with the two having a dinner together.
Chapter End.

I know... I know... it wasn't satisfying, right? forgive me. Anyway... as usual, Thanks for reading, readers!  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Feel free to comment as well. Sometimes with your comments its giving ideas on coming up with the next update. :twothumbs
See you!  :deco:

~ Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi ~

===================
Fanfics (MaYuki)

Waiting in that summer..
Love in Okinawa

===================

idolfangirl-ceej // Tumblr.

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
Re: [MaYuki+other pairs] Waiting in that summer.. ~ Chapter 10 ~ -UPDATED-
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2014, 12:29:28 PM »
uwahh~~~!!!!!!

mayuki date <3

dat kojiyuu and WMatsui~~~!!!!!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:

thank you again ceej!~ -san!!! XD
mayuyu and rena is <3

Offline kazutoryu

• Oshiri ω
  • Member+
  • Mayuki & Kojiyuu ROCK!!
Re: [MaYuki+other pairs] Waiting in that summer.. ~ Chapter 10 ~ -UPDATED-
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2014, 03:05:26 PM »
kya double date wmatsui and kojiyuu..

hmm I wonder until when mayu and yuki will kept silent like that?  :glasses:

Offline Ceej!~

• Yukirin Oshi (・U・)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[MaYuki+other pairs] Waiting in that summer.. ~ Chapter 11 ~ (14/05/28)
« Reply #45 on: May 28, 2014, 07:35:07 PM »
Hi! it's been awhile... I just finished this update two days ago... I got lazy on posting it XD well, since it's my birthday 5/28... will do my update! so here it is! Chapter 11, douzo!  :jphip:

Chapter 11
"Confrontations"

[IkemenDol scene]

It was the group's meeting for the new single and they were reviewing the song and actually it goes this way...

"♪ I just can't go over you baby
I need  a little bit of you on daily
Girl , I need your sugar , sugar , sugar , sugar , sugar , Sugar high
I hope that you and I could get friendly
I just need a little bit of your candy
because the thought of you is you're so sweet & amazing
Girl , I need your sugar , sugar , sugar , sugar , sugar , Sugar high
♪♪♪
I don't need to explain it, in short, you're the only one I need. ♪"

(T/N: lyrics from Sugar High - Sugar Sugar)

After the whole group read the lyrics, on the last part of the paper was written the credits of the song.
"lyrics by Watanabe Marc"
it made everyone in the group shocked.

"Eh?! the one who wrote our new song is Marc-san?!  :twothumbs" Makoto said.
"The lyrics were written well, to be honest." Aiji commented.
"Not only that the arrangement of the music is good as well." Satoshi added.
"Eh?! Never thought the new head of the idol department can write songs. Sasuga!" Andrew said.

And Natsuo became silent all of the sudden...
'This song... somehow it's like the same words that Mayu-niisan just made up before.  :?' Natsuo thought.

/FLASHBACK
"So how's going on with that girl you're liking, Natsuo?" Mayu suddenly asked.
Natsuo's face just went on full red.

"Ehh?! What do you mean, Mayu-niisan? I don't have anything in thought."
"Hahaha! You can't hide that from me Natsuo! I can totally read your face when we talk about that girl"
"Ehhh?! Fine... Since niisan knows something about my feelings, I'll tell you something about it."
"Yatta! Go on, Natsuo... Niisan will listen."
"Well, the girl's name is Moriyasu Madoka. Somehow, when I'm with her... I'm totally happy. I felt different in a way when she's around."
"I guess you found your first love, Natsuo." Mayu said while patting Natsuo's shoulders.
"But Mayu-niisan, the thing is that Morippo, somehow hates me."
"Why is that so?"
"Because she always scolds me, always yells at me, gets irritated when I talk to her."
"Oh? so a Tsundere type eh?"
"Haha, I guess so niisan."
"hmmm? how about you make something for her."
"Ehhh?!"
"Hmmm? Give me a sec, Natsuo."

Suddenly, Mayu took a piece of paper and wrote something... after a few minutes...

"Here! Read it." Mayu suggested.

Then Natsuo started to read it and it goes like this...

"I just want you to know that you're so special
Give me a chance
I just can't get over you baby
I need a little bit of you on daily
I hope that you and i could get friendly
You'll never be too much...

I don't need to explain it, in short, you're the one I need."

After Natsuo read it, it made the boy's face red again.
"N-Niisan?! What's this?! O/////O
"I hope that will help when you give that to Morippo. You can rewrite it if you want."
"Eh!? is it okay?! I wonder if it's okay if I give this to her though."
"It won't hurt if you try."
"I'll take your advice, Niisan."

"hmmm? here's the thing... to be fair I'll tell you something but promise me, as a guy don't even dare break this promise... don't tell anyone."
"H-Hai! I promise niisan."
"Natsuo... I love Yuki... I love your neechan.  :wub:"
"Eh?! You haven't tell her about it?"
"I can't tell her for now... I'm sure someday, I can able to tell her."
"Niisan, I'll be rooting on you. From now on, please take care of Neechan."

Mayu patted Natsuo's head.
"Arigato Natsuo."

/END OF FLASHBACK

'Mayu-niisan...' Natsuo thought.

"Natsuo?! You became silent all of the sudden... What's wrong?" Andrew interrupted.
"Oh, it's nothing... let's practice this song before the recording schedule."
"Hai!" Everyone responded.

At Office~

"Hmmm? I wonder if the guys already read the lyrics... especially Natsuo... I can't believe Yuki's brother did idol life too... and changed a lot from his appearance to his personal info. Hope that his doing good for a long time."

Mayu thought while drinking his coffee.

/FLASHBACK

At the office... Mayu was fixing some files then there are some files on the floor then he picked it up.
"What's this?"

Then he read the note that's on the folder.
"Matsuoka Natsuo (IkemenDol)"

"Oh? I remember him, one of the IkemenDol members."
Then he started to read the papers in the folder.
Information's and some attached paper and contracts are there.

"EHH!?  :shocked"

What made Mayu shocked was this part of the confidential info.
"Matsuoka Natsuo - Screen name
Kashiwagi Natsuo - original name
NOTE: Related to Kashiwagi Yuki and Kashiwagi Sakura"

"What?! so Natsuo just hid his real identity... why?! hmm? so since that's the truth... let's see..."

Then Mayu starts to write some thing in the paper...

"Yosha! It's finish... Hope Natsuo and the others will love this. I hope he'll remember everything I wrote here... Somehow this is similar to the one I wrote before Oh well, Good Luck, Natsuo!  :thumbsup"

/END OF FLASHBACK

Back to reality...

While Mayu was spacing out thinking about what he discovered, someone knocked in the door.

"Ah! Come in!"

The door opened it was Yuki.
"Oh? Yuki what brings you here?"
"Marc, I was wondering if I could be at Kagoshima for a week."
"Why? We'll I want to celebrate the success of my solo concert in my hometown."
"So, you want to hold a mini solo event?"
"Yea, somehow like that."
"Good idea though. I'll make it happen. I'll bring this to the meeting so please do prepare yourself for it."
"Hai! Arigato Marc.  :)"
"Yea, I'll contact you soon about it."
"Sure, well... I have to go now. I have a schedule practice today."
"Ah, Do your best then."
"I will, see you Marc!"

Yuki then left the office.

"The truth is that I just want to see your face now... I want to be with you soon, Yuu-kun.  :wub:" Yuki thought.

back at the office...

"Why did she just barge in like that... she looks cute today though...  :wub: *sigh* Yuuchan." then he realizes that he over thought about it. "Baka! She's an idol, Mayu... Forget about the past.  :sweatdrop:"

Then he continues to write something on his notebook.
"Discuss the upcoming event in Kagoshima at the idol department meeting." he wrote.

"Yosha! Hope it will end well.  :nervous" then he flipped to the next page and saw the last lyrics he wrote...

"Oh! I haven't finish writing this...I think I can finish this today... and I think there's only one person who can sing this... and I want Yuuchan to sing this.
I'll tell her about this soon... for her next solo single. Hope she'll like this."
Mayu then continued writing the lyrics.

After a few days, the idol department approved Yuki's mini solo event in Kagoshima. Then Mayu let Yuki knew about it. In after a few days they'll be going to Kagoshima and then the day has come. They went to Kagoshima.

The staffs went to Kagoshima first which ends up Mayu and Yuki to go together in Kagoshima.

"I never expected they'll go first there *sigh*"
"Oh well, I guess it's just the two of us then."
"Ah yeah... let's go."

The two of them are on their way to Kagoshima. Suddenly they pass through some familiar places. One is that they pass through their Alma Mater, Kagoshima High School.

"Oh, seems good since I last saw it."
"Eh?! You've been here?  :huhuh"

'crap, I shouldn't space out like that.' Mayu thought.

"What I mean is I saw some photos of it online that's why I kinda knew about it."
"Oh."

'Yuu-kun no Baka! why won't you just give up and tell me the truth  :(' Yuki thought.

Then they passed through the beach where they usually go.
"Ahh! the beach is always beautiful."
"Oh yea."

Then suddenly the car stopped.
"What the?!"
"Marc, what happened?!"
"Something happened on the engine. Crap!"
"Ehh?!"
"Don't worry, I'll call for help."

Then Mayu grabbed his phone.

"Crap! no signal?! Ehh!?"
"Same with me... no signal."
"Oh man! we better look around on the beach, we might find some help."
"Good idea. Let's go."

The the two of them walk around at the beach and then suddenly it rained.

"Oh why now?!"
"Hey there's an old place there, Let's go!"

The two run towards the place. The old place where Mayu and Yuki hangout when they're on the beach back then."

"Man! I'm soaking wet."

Then Mayu saw Yuki shaking badly... she's getting cold. That time Mayu was wearing a sweater inside his outfit. He then took his sweater and cover it to Yuki.

"I'm sorry for letting us end up in this situation."

Yuki was just silent at that time.

"Yuki?"

Then Mayu explored the place it was still the old place where they used to hangout. Then Mayu was shocked on what he saw... his and Yuki's old writings on the wall of the place.

"Yuuchan and Yuu-kun will be forever together." it was written on the wall. Then suddenly he looked back at Yuki. He saw Yuki's tears went out.

"Yuki?"

"Do you still remember this place?
When will you ever stop being as Watanabe Marc? Watanabe Mayu...  :cry:"

Chapter End.
TBC.

sorry if that wasn't enough~  :nervous Thanks for waiting for the update and for reading, readers!  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
Feel free to comment as well. Good Night! ^o^)/

===================
Fanfics (MaYuki)

Waiting in that summer..
Love in Okinawa

===================

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
why so soon :w00t:

ceej!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! once again happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! burtdiy..... :3

haha XDD

can't wait for the update :twothumbs :twothumbs

mayuyu and rena is <3

Offline ryu201

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina is real! ATSUMINA 4 LIFE!!!
    • +ryuuyuia
お誕生日おめでとうございます
otanjobi omedetogozaimasu,author-san!!!   :on woohoo: :on gay:
wish u all the best!

wow!!
even situation want they together!  :wahaha:
just be honest to her already mayu-kun.
she miss u a lot  :mon nwei: :mon hanky: :mon hanky:

u already make me curious about how mayu reaction to yuki so u better update soon author-san.
im waiting u ^^

Offline mizuratpro95

• ecchi
This is interesting...........
Please update soon :on GJ:

Offline kmkpc22

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Nothing
    • kmkpc22
    • kmkpc22
Re: [MaYuki+other pairs] Waiting in that summer.. ~ Chapter 11 ~ (14/05/28)
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2014, 01:40:55 PM »
It's so goog fiction  :twothumbs :twothumbs

please update  :bow: :bow: :bow:

My twitter: @kmkpc22

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
Re: [MaYuki+other pairs] Waiting in that summer.. ~ Chapter 11 ~ (14/05/28)
« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2014, 01:26:52 PM »
Well.. I really love your fanfic :wub:
Please update as soon as possible :twothumbs

Offline Ceej!~

• Yukirin Oshi (・U・)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
[MaYuki+other pairs] Waiting in that summer.. ~ Chapter 12 ~ (14/09/20)
« Reply #51 on: September 19, 2014, 10:37:17 PM »
Heya~ it's been awhile, I've been working on this chapter lately since my brain is not functioning well lately, and my writing skills is so crappy too lately, I'm really sorry for the wait and errors of this chapter. For those who still reads this fic, Thank you from the bottom of my heart~  :bow: please don't expect much on this~  :nervous jaaa~

=====
Chapter 12
"Heartache"

"Do you still remember this place?
When will you ever stop being as Watanabe Marc? Watanabe Mayu...  :cry:"

The two of them became silent for a few seconds and Marc started to talk.

"Huh? what are you talking about? who's that? I'm Watanabe Marc. I don't have an-"

Before he could finish his sentence, Yuki slapped Marc with the CD that contains the song which he made from Miyuki last time Yuki visited the Watanabe Mansion when he was sick. (A/N: refer to Chapter 9)

"THEN EXPLAIN THIS, WATANABE MARC!  :angry:"

Marc was shocked on what he saw on his hands... it's the CD where  it holds all songs that he sang for Yuki before.

" :shocked Where did you get this?! why do you have this, Yuki  :sweatdrop:"

"you don't need to know where did I got these, answer my question, Marc! I know you're not Watanabe Marc, you're the one and only Watanabe Mayu... Why did you hide your real identity, Mayu! Nande?! I need answers, please! I've been waiting for you... all this time! I've been waiting for your return... why won't you an-"

before she finished her sentence, Marc interrupted her.

"BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO RUIN THE THINGS YOU HAVE NOW!" he shouted back.

:cry:

"because when I came back in Japan and learned that you're an idol now... I just end up on thinking that I don't want to ruin the career you've worked so hard... I don't want to break the idol rule of yours either. "

Yuki went silently crying afterwards...
 :cry: :cry: :cry:
and Mayu continues to explain...

"because I know you work hard on your current state as an idol now, Yuki... I know I made you wait for so long... I'm sorry about that but I was thinking about your future as well... I-"

before Mayu could end up his line, Yuki begun to speak up.

"MOUUU! ENOUGH!!! I guess it's my fault now... well then, I'm so sorry for being an idol... I'm so sorry for entering this IDOL WORLD! to think, you're the main reason why I entered this IDOL WORLD!!"

Yuki was punching Mayu but he got the grip of her hands.

"STOP IT! this won't work---"

after he could finish saying, Yuki break away from his grip...

"I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT IT, LEAVE ME ALONE!"
she then walked out in the scene while leaving Mayu behind.

"I know I'm such an idiot for hurting her for all these years... I didn't even recognized that she's already hurt by me... damn it!"
Mayu thought while he punch the ground with frustration.

meanwhile back with Yuki, she decided to went in her house since it's a few blocks away from where she left Mayu. She was so soaking wet due to the heavy rain. As she arrived in her house and she saw her mom, her mom was so surprise why she's outside with the heavy rain is pouring.

"Yuki-chan, you're here?! I thought you're going for an event here." her mom confusingly asked.
"Mamarin, I'll explain later... for now I need to contact the stuff in the event to cancel it for now since I'm not ready for it and also the weather is not good as well."
her mom just nodded along with her.

and Yuki called the staffs in the event.
"Hello, it's Kashiwagi Yuki, I need to cancel the event because of the weather... I'm sorry... just please cancel it and please set it where the weather will sunny, I'm sorry for the sudden decision. Goodbye."

before the staff could reply she ended the call quickly.

"Yuki-"

even her mom who was about to ask her what's happening could not even ask her since she went upstairs and lock herself in her room.
"Mayu---  :cry:" she just end up crying in her room.

back with Mayu...
After the rain stopped he look around the place and saw a taxi that made his ticket to go to the event but when he arrived in the said event he was surprised when he saw the announcement that Yuki cancelled her event.

"What?! she canceled the event?!  :O
It's all my fault~ I'm really an idiot  :banghead:"

As days passed the two of them didn't saw each other after that incident... since Yuki decided to take a few days leave from work... as for Mayu he ended up being less focus with work which made his dad being concerned with his poor performance in the company. Mayu's dad decided to visit him in his office to talk to him on his current situation. When Mayu's dad arrived at his office when he opened the door he just saw his son asleep on his table with a paper on his hands... it was a paper with a new composition he made, which was the reason why he was so not focused with office works. His dad took the paper and read it.

"Heartache?" what his dad read on the title and first part of the paper and then he read the rest of written words on the paper after he was almost finish reading it suddenly Mayu woke up.

"*yawn* hmmm~ D-Dad? what are you doing here? and ehhh?! why are you reading that?! *grabs paper from dad*"

"So that's what's been bothering you, son?"

"AHHH-- it's not like that, Dad... I'm just.... ahhh----  :?"

"That composition is very good, son."

"Hai?!  :shocked"

"I like it, everyone should hear this!!!"

"EHHH?! but Dad... that's..."

"I bet you wrote this because something happened these past days huh, son?"

"Uhmm? to be honest, yeah... I really had a though life lately, dad... I just can't contain my emotions but to write it all :("

"I understand you, I guess I shouldn't check that out... but I have a suggestion..."

"What is it?  :?"

"You should make that as a song... I don't know who's the person you're talking about in that composition but really, you really need to make that as a song... I'm sure it might help you with that problem."

"*if he finds out that its for one of his top talents, he might totally kill me D:*" Mayu thought.

"Let me helped you with that, you finish that within this week~ because next week you'll sing that song on Music Station, I'll set you up as a special guest."

"EHH!? b-but Dad! I'm no soloist  :shocked"

"that's not a problem, starting now... you're now a soloist under the company's name."

"NANI?!"

"You heard me, son... don't deny that you can't sing... I know you belong to a band before when you studied abroad, so that hide that talent of yours and show it to the world. I'm counting on you."

"Dad... this is my first time on being a soloist though... uhmmm, if it's for the company... well, I guess I'll do my best then.  :sweatdrop:"

"that's the spirit, son! being a Watanabe is about being proud on what you can show best. I'll be looking forward on your song next week, okay?"

"H-Hai!"

"Jaa, I'll be seeing you later." his dad left his office.

"Seriously? that was so all of the sudden  :sweatdrop: yeah, as expected from dad's power in the industry  :O I have no choice... I don't want to let him down... YOSHHHH! let's finish this~  :panic:"

and as days pass~ he did finish the song and also add up the tone of the song~ the song will be on acoustic version for the special guesting in Music Station..
several days he practiced singing it with his guitar as he finally perfect ever tone of it.

"YOSHHH~ I think I got this  :thumbsup I hope she'll get to see this tho~  :sweatdrop:"
and the day has come...

Many of the artist finished up their performances and finally it was Mayu's time to perform...

Host: so, it's time for our special guest to perform, Watanabe Pro's newest soloist, Watanabe Mayu.

"Hai~ this is my first time to perform in Music Station, yoroshiko onegaishimasu~ this song was written for someone I know who I'll be mentioning under the name, KY. Hope you see this~ and I'm really sorry for everything.. *breathes deeply* sore dewa, kietekudasai~ 'Heartache'."

and he begins to strum his guitar and starts to sing...

"So they say that time

Takes away the pain
But I’m still the same

And they say that I
Will find another you

That can’t be true
Why didn’t I realize?
Why did I tell lies?

Yeah I wish that I could do it again
Turnin’ back the time
back when you were mine (all mine)
So this is heartache?
So this is heartache?

hiroi atsumeta koukai wa,
(The accumulated regret)

namida e to kawari oh baby
(changes into a tear oh baby)

So this is heartache?
So this is heartache?

ano hi no kimi no eiga wa
(And your smile on that day)

omoide ni kawaru
(changes to a memory)

I miss you

Only you satisfied my heart, and left
Only you were able to touch my heart

Oh baby

Mou inai yo mou nanimo nai yo
(You’re not there anymore, nothing’s there anymore)

Yeah I wish that I could do it again
Turnin’ back the time
back when you were mine (all mine)

So this is heartache?
So this is heartache?

hiroi atsumeta koukai wa
(The accumulated regret)

So this is heartache?
So this is heartache?

Ano hi no kimi no eiga wa omoide ni kawaru
(Your smile on that day changes to a memory)

I miss you
It’s so hard to forget
Yeah so hard to forget

Tsuyoku hikeba hiku hodo ni
(The stronger you pull this firmly tied knot,)

You and all the regret

hodokenaku natte hanare renaku natta
(the more it ends up impossible to untie and we ended up separating)

Ima wa tsurai yo sore ga tsurai yo
(It is painful now, this is painful)

I want to forget you immediately

So this is heartache?
So this is heartache?

hiroi atsumeta koukai wa
(The accumulated regret)

So this is heartache?
So this is heartache?

Ano hi no kimi no eiga wa omoide ni kawaru
(Your smile on that day changes to a memory)

I miss you
I miss you
I miss you
I miss you"

A/N: Heartache is originally a song from ONE OK ROCK feel free to listen it here: http://idolfangirl-ceej.tumblr.com/post/97552868845/haudini-beautiful-touching-song-so-i-ended-up

"Arigato!"
Host: and that was today's last performer, tune in for next week. Have a nice day.

back at that time with Yuki,

she was in her room when she suddenly watched TV and end up watching the same station where Mayu is going to perform.
when Mayu was called she was shocked to hear "Watanabe Mayu instead of Watanabe Marc".

"Hai~ this is my first time to perform in Music Station, yoroshiko onegaishimasu~ this song was written for someone I know who I'll be mentioning under the name, KY. Hope you see this~ and I'm really sorry for everything.. *breathes deeply* sore dewa, kietekudasai~ 'Heartache'."

and he begins to strum his guitar and starts to sing... and when Mayu finished the song... suddenly, tears flow into Yuki's eyes and she just remained silently crying in her room...

"I still love him :cry:"

TBC

Chapter End.

====
PS: 4am done. Thank you for reading~ and I'm sorry if it's a crap chapter XD till next time~ (if there's a next time  :nervous) baibai~ :panic:

===================
Fanfics (MaYuki)

Waiting in that summer..
Love in Okinawa

===================

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [MaYuki+other pairs] Waiting in that summer.. ~ Chapter 12 ~ (14/09/20)
« Reply #52 on: September 22, 2014, 09:53:11 AM »
wow~ didn't realize the update :sweatdrop:
thanks Ceej!-san~! :cathappy:
update soon~ :thumbsup

Offline Mayukishipper

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • KSGK
« Reply #53 on: September 22, 2014, 01:19:13 PM »
Finally new chapter and this is an awesome chapter

Soooo sad, I almost cry

:cry:  :cry:

Offline xcrossfacekillahx

« Reply #54 on: September 22, 2014, 07:02:03 PM »
Yay, an update.

It was unexpected to make him a soloist but yeah I think it will work things out.

Must be tough to be in his 1st Music Station  :nervous

Offline novemrain9

« Reply #55 on: August 11, 2017, 11:41:46 PM »
Mayu so sweet
Hope yuki give him another chance  :panic:

forever with you

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Morning Musume - Sono Bamen de Bibiccha Ikenai Jan!