JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Crawl

Author Topic: The Official Rika Thread  (Read 1548386 times)

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
Re: The Official Rika Thread
« Reply #1940 on: July 23, 2006, 09:09:13 AM »
Quote from: Masa
More new hairstyles:

The first one is pretty cute.

yup...first one'z lovely:heart:...loooove what rikaliciouz:heart:  iz wearin'...sexy!
I :heart:Reina and Seo Hyun | I :heart: Kpop

Offline Redturtle

• Taro Lover, Strawberry Hater
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1941 on: July 23, 2006, 11:17:30 AM »
Hey in spite of everyone's criticisms I actually liked Rika's Gackt hair. It's no way as bad as Yossi's, plus it's really cute. :DDDD

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1942 on: July 23, 2006, 06:30:03 PM »
Rika Ishikawa - Gokigenyou 2006-07-20 (1024x576)

http://forum.jphip.com/showthread.php?p=130147#post130147

Alright so since most of y'all have seen the Rika SF DVD I wanna know what you guys think about it.

Rika's DVD is the only one I have seen so far and I loved it despite the bad editing. I don't know what kinda editing the other DVDs have but some parts of Rika's DVD were horrible because of the sucky editing. The DVD was too short, only like 42 minutes. Anyways despite all that crap, the content of the DVD still rocked (the only boring part was the Gatas game). Rika looked breathtaking and her thighs and butt are still driving me crazy :drool:

Rika also seemed pretty hyper and happy during the SF. She was smiling like all the time and seemed way more relaxed than during older Sports Festivals. A good example of that was the 100 meter race. Saito had her game face on but Rika was smiling even during the race. I guess she stopped taking SF so seriously after that one little incident a couple of years ago :lol:

Rika was hanging out with Shiba (naturally), Miki and Maki a lot. It was kinda surprising to see Rika and Miki together, I never really thought they were friends or anything. The DVD had plenty of sweet Ishishiba moments which is something we so rarely see nowadays. Man, I wish MKB and Viyuden toured together.

It was also nice seeing Rika cheering for other girls. There was this one scene that had Rika hanging out with Maeda and Murata. Maeda and Murata were pretty much just sitting and clapping their hands a bit while Rika was screaming and jumping up and down. She's a true cheerleader! That definitely made me like Rika even more :thumbsup

Quote from: Redturtle
Hey in spite of everyone's criticisms I actually liked Rika's Gackt hair. It's no way as bad as Yossi's, plus it's really cute. :DDDD
I don't know how you Yossi-fans were able to live with that hair for two months. I have been a Rika-fan for 4 years and the day Rika had the Gackt style was one of the worst days ever :lol:
« Last Edit: July 23, 2006, 07:00:35 PM by Masa »

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #1943 on: July 23, 2006, 07:16:38 PM »
i would think rika and miki hanged out often during SF is because they are on the same team. plus the fact they participate in the same event. but it is indeed a treat to watch rika miki and maki hang out together during SF. there are just great amount of ishigoma in rika and maki's DVD.

i gotta agree that the editin was pretty crappy for rika's dvd. but when i watch maki and miki's, it aint any better.

Offline chocolate

• Covered Rika
  • Member+
« Reply #1944 on: July 23, 2006, 09:46:49 PM »
Oh, I thought someone had edited it a bit as it began without voice. Also in the beginning voice is turned on and off really unprofessionally . Even I could have edited it better. I liked the parts where she is was with Nono. Rika seems to be good runner while I haven't been jogging for a long time.

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #1945 on: July 24, 2006, 09:07:06 AM »
i downloaded and burned the ISO so that i can't watch it with the rezt of the crib...as usual they would go WTF?!? not again....:lmao: ok first thing i hate about it iz the audio...it keepz pausing and dropping...and on the last part of the the DVD during the start of the performance the audio was like unsync...so annoying coz itz a so delicious peformance...4 babez:heart: in it! the awesome thing about this DVD iz that it has my rikalicious:heart: in action on her sportsfest uniform that i'm sooooo crazy of:inlove:

by the way i've seen the solo DVD's of takacchi:heart:sayu:heart:gaki-san :yay:
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 09:09:19 AM by drifoy »

Offline ahcheungape

• Member+
« Reply #1946 on: July 24, 2006, 10:06:14 AM »
i cant help buy delete ai.taka's dvd. it was so boring while rika, maki and miki's were fucking hot!

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #1947 on: July 24, 2006, 11:11:53 AM »
The editing in Rika's DVD was crappier than Maki's and Ai's (the only ones I've watched so far) The camera work was a little better than I think it was Maki's though.

Rika was super hot and cute and there were lots of Ishigoma moments so it was double hotness. I was pretty surprised about seeing Miki and Rika together as much as they were. It was nice.

Rika's grad shirt still has no bids on yahoo auctions, well for 5000 yen that's not really surpising. I'd totally buy it if I could, since I think I might be able to squeeze into it.

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1948 on: July 24, 2006, 12:26:43 PM »
I think I'm just gonna watch Maki and Shiba DVDs since they should have plenty of Rika too. I'm not really that interested in other DVDs because they seem kinda boring. Anyways here's a little preview of next week's HM:

:heart: :drool:

Quote from: StreakInTheSky
Rika's grad shirt still has no bids on yahoo auctions, well for 5000 yen that's not really surpising. I'd totally buy it if I could, since I think I might be able to squeeze into it.
50 bucks ain't that bad. I think H!P t-shirts usually cost like 3000-4000 yen. If you really wanna get it then you should holla at Universus :)
« Last Edit: July 24, 2006, 12:31:22 PM by Masa »

Offline HiME

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1949 on: July 24, 2006, 04:29:53 PM »
Anyways here's a little preview of next week's HM:
[IMG]

She looks like Eri :shock: That's... Hot :shock:
I'll watch next week's HM. 8)

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #1950 on: July 24, 2006, 05:38:14 PM »
OMG.. I thought she WAS Eri at first :lol:

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #1951 on: July 24, 2006, 10:34:15 PM »
wow...glasses...:heart:rikalicious...charming...i feel weird:P

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1952 on: July 25, 2006, 10:11:52 PM »
That just proves the fact that Eri is Charmy Jr. :lol:

Quote from: drifoy
wow...glasses...:heart:rikalicious...charming...i feel weird:P

I blame Rika for my glasses fetish :P

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #1953 on: July 25, 2006, 10:16:38 PM »
Iroppoi Onna ~SEXY BABY~ = Awesome PV

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1954 on: July 25, 2006, 10:23:24 PM »
Oh shit, only 23 posts to go!

Quote from: Princess Pudding
Iroppoi Onna ~SEXY BABY~ = Awesome PV
Hary up! :lol:

Iroppoi Onna has got to be one of the greatest H!P PVs ever. Rika + glasses + gun = pure hotness!
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 10:25:34 PM by Masa »

Offline Princess Pudding

• Member+
« Reply #1955 on: July 25, 2006, 11:25:29 PM »
The best Rika picture of ALL time HAS to be this..... Followed by this?

Those were why I aspired to be an assassin! :D
« Last Edit: July 25, 2006, 11:27:34 PM by Princess Pudding »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1956 on: July 25, 2006, 11:34:35 PM »

Those pictures are approved by Hikki :thumbsup

http://rapidshare.de/files/27011797/Hikki_Rika.avi.html

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #1957 on: July 26, 2006, 12:07:20 AM »
CHAINx3 was the shit. They need to get the same crew to make another PB

Offline drifoy

• w 0 n k y f ! 3 d
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • SHADDAP!!!
« Reply #1958 on: July 26, 2006, 08:30:07 AM »

I blame Rika for my glasses fetish :P

i feel weird again...do this mean...oh well...another one for my fetish lizt:P

:shocked:that iz some serious awesome :heart:rikaliciouz zhit!!! PB! PB! PB!
« Last Edit: July 26, 2006, 08:33:45 AM by drifoy »

Offline Masa

• Administrator
  • Member++
« Reply #1959 on: July 26, 2006, 10:21:07 AM »
ChanChaka Charmy 2006-07-20
(credit to epifanes & Hello! Online)

- Rika won’t be able to talk fast today, as she is very sleepy (:O)
- Rika went to a private screening of Sukeban Deka. Lots of movie-related people told her that they finally understood the proper way to use Rika in a movie (i.e. she is perfect as a villain :D). She was also able to finally see the scenes she hadn’t appeared in (she wasn't able see those before, she only read about them in the script). Some bad news is that the yo-yo action line she performed on Doumoto Kyoudai was cut out (so no “doggies” or anything :o).
- Next, a look back to the Music Fair performance. Rika talks about how idols influenced her youth. The hairstyle on the show was actually her mom's idea, who suggested that Rika cut it in a Matsuda Seiko style for the performance (therefore, before the show, Rika asked her hairdresser to cut it :o).
- Today was the last Gatas practice with Konkon. Seeing her efforts today, Rika realized how much Konkon liked Gatas. Rika didn’t want to play today, but she wanted to participate, so she finally appeared as a referee (:o). Blowing the whistle was too painful for her ears, so she tried to blow it lightly… but then the players complained that it was hard to hear (:D).
- Except for work, Rika doesn’t go to the sea or the beach (she doesn’t want to become any more tanned :o).
- Rika hasn’t had any problems with heat exhaustion this year. The reason for that might be because she has been living healthy – drinking enough water, eating properly and doing sit-ups.
- Rika ran out of time at the end of the show, so she had to skip some announcements and ended the show in quite a hurry. (:D)

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Veltpunch - Crawl