JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Gips

Author Topic: ~Photo Drabbles~  (Read 24640 times)

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
~Photo Drabbles~
« on: March 16, 2012, 07:48:54 PM »
Basically like what the title stated, they are drabbles inspired from photos.
I post them on my tumblr but I guess I'll cross-post them here as well. ^^
Since they don't have titles, I'll just refer them as pairing and a number behind if I do write more than once for that pairing. :/

--

AtsuMina #1

Her hand sought the empty space beside her and she sighed. She left without a goodbye after-all. Acchan blinked a few times to get her eyes adjusted to the morning sunlight and sat up, leaning onto the sliding door for support. Last night’s events were still fresh in her mind.

That mysterious dancer in black caught her eye. It’s not even breath-taking sexy. It’s more like weirdly enchanting and Acchan can’t take her eyes off her. Minami knew she found her prey for the night ever since that girl laid her eyes on her. Sliding off the pole and down the stage, she made her way through the dancing crowd to the girl. A few drinks later, they were heading to the girl’s place.

“She reminds me of someone, someone really familiar,” Acchan thought, reaching to the floor to grab her blouse which she had hastily discarded the night before. Her eye caught something on the bedside table. It took a while, but Acchan made out the words and the cellphone number scribbled at the bottom of the note.

“Atsuko, we met again.”

AtsuMina #2

“Minami! Look at the leaf. So pretty. Ah~ I love autumn!” Acchan exclaimed, dropping herself onto the soft patch of grass beside Minami.

Minami looked at her girlfriend who was busy scrutinizing the leaf with such a captivating innocence on her face and couldn’t help but smiled. Pulling out her cellphone, Minami snapped a photo to preserve this moment for forever. She looked at the photo and smiled even wider; she loved everything about this girl, the messy bangs, the charming eyes, the beautiful wrinkles on her nose when she smiles, the entrancing smile, the soft chest…

“ACCHAN! Your blouse!! Pull it up!!!!!!!”

KojiMari #1

The night ended with the pair drunk and touchy, moving towards the path of no return. Hands roaming each other’s bodies, occasionally slipping underneath to caress the soft skin, earning a suppressed moan from the other.

The morning after, Haruna came out of the shower room wrapped only in a way too short towel. “Do you have a shirt that I can borrow so I don’t look too suspicious, wearing the same outfit two days in a row?”

Will post up more later ^^

« Last Edit: March 28, 2012, 06:39:55 PM by tkmnwen »

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: ~Photo Drabbles~
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2012, 08:22:09 PM »
I love it. Keep it up! i'll be waiting for more!

:on bleed: :mon bleed2: :mon blood:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2012, 08:22:35 PM »
KojiYuu #1

“Say…Nyan Nyan, do you believe in true love?” Yuko asked, stopping in her tracks suddenly and turned around to look at the love of her life. They might be inseparable and a couple in the eyes of the fellow members but both of them knew they were not. No one popped the important question yet, afraid of the possibility of being hurt by the answer.

Haruna looked down at the hands holding her own, trailing the way up to the little waist she was so used to holding, the soft chest that no one else really had a chance to enjoy except her, and then the look of innocence and expectation on Yuko’s face…

“Yes I do,” Haruna whispered, pulling the shorter girl closer to her. “Yes I do, and my true love…it came in a form of a little girl who resembles the cutest squirrel on earth, having the purest innocence that refused to be tainted by the world out there. A precious person who puts up with all my tantrums and stuck with me through the toughest times in my life, and shown me what love really is,” Haruna continued, resting her head on top of Yuko’s.

“Say Yuko…will you be my girlfriend?”

KojiYuu #2

“NYAN NYAN! Look what I’ve bought at the convenience store,” Yuko screamed upon setting foot in the room, waving a magazine high in the air. Haruna did a facepalm and silently prayed that the day will be too busy for the squirrel to flip through the magazine. She couldn’t imagine the number of perverted scenes that will run through Yuko’s mind if she got to see the photos.

“Nyan nyan in white~ nyan nyan in red~ nyan nyan in BIKINI!” The squirrel sing-song as she flipped through the pages, not forgetting to skillfully snake her hands around the taller girl’s waist. “Oh my Nyan nyan~ So perfect!” Yuko threw her hands in the air and somewhat gracefully spun around, coincidentally rested her face right on Haruna’s bosom.

“Oh God, save me,” Haruna mumbled as she stared at the younger girl, who looked very much in bliss. However after a while, in that awkward hugging pose, subconsciously, the cat-like girl rested her chin on the shorter girl, looking as if she was in bliss too.

KojiJurina #1

“Here, have more meat in order to grow up faster and stronger!” Haruna stuffed a piece of meat into Jurina’s mouth and pushed her away. The younger girl had been trying to land a kiss on Haruna for the past 15 minutes and didn’t look like she’s going to stop any time soon. Jurina pouted, chewing the offending piece of meat in annoyance.

“It’s her birthday celebration. Let her have her way today. Be nice, Nyaro!” Mariko chided from across the table, watching the pair with great interest.

“I swear you are having some really warp joy in watching me suffer in the hands of this little pervert. And to think she’s only 15!!!” Haruna whined as Jurina wrapped her arm around Haruna’s skillfully.

“I see that SKE had taught you well. And Nyaro, shush! Let me snap a photo to show everyone how adorable Jurina is.”

SayaTaka #1

Sayaka swept her sweaty bangs to the side and sat down to catch her breath, observing the members messing around with each other after the good performance. “Water?” Takamina offered her drink to the fellow captain, occupying the seat beside. Mouthing a thank you, Sayaka grabbed the bottle and took a big gulp. “Penny for your thoughts?” The petite captain continued, taking her bottle back.

“I guess…nothing beats ending a performance well, knowing that all the hardwork had been paid off and that all the members actually had fun throughout the preparations and during the actual performance,” Sayaka mused over the question and shared her thoughts. Takamina nodded in agreement and grinned.

“A photo to remember this awesome moment. Say cheese!”

Flean

« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2012, 09:12:39 PM »
This is really interesting..  :on GJ:

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2012, 09:13:52 PM »

Not even the nose-bleeding-maker-photo of Acchan can compare to this sweet photo of Yuko-sama. Yuko-sama is eprvect and the most awesome!!  :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

About the drabbles... I loved all of them. Really. So keep this up!  :thumbup :thumbup
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2012, 10:06:18 PM »
hehe these are really gd keep it up =)

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2012, 01:00:33 AM »
I love the Atsumina's ones, can you write more please? Would even be better if it's a one shot.

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2012, 03:43:52 AM »
Did an AtsuMina before I slept last night but didn't manage to post it up here as well.
Thanks for all the comments :D

AtsuMina #3

“Minami!” Without any other warning, Acchan sat herself on the said captain’s lap despite the many unoccupied chairs in the room. Minami wrapped her arms around the ace, pulling her in and resting her face on her girlfriend’s back.

“What were you thinking?” Acchan asked, her hand playing with Minami’s.

“You,” came the short reply.

“Mhm…? What about me?”

“Everything about you. How much I love you, how much time we wasted before getting together, how you had always been there for me throughout all the horrible times in my life, how much more I should love you, how can I help to ease your burdens as the ace, how I can’t help but feel like a jealous boyfriend whenever you hang out with Miichan too much, how important you are in my lif-” Cut off by another pair of lips on hers, Minami stared at the pretty face kissing her in shock.

“Sometimes…you talk too much.”

Offline sakura_drop_

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2012, 04:12:14 AM »
 :wub: :wub: :wub:

Offline douya08

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2012, 04:24:30 AM »
nice to see you here :welcome:
usually I'd like to read your fic on tumblr.. hehe

pls write more~ :cow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2012, 06:11:24 AM »
Yeah!! finally you are here.. Im follow you in tumblr i love your short fics.. can I request you some fic? with a specific photo?

Offline Nakamii

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • It'SimplyAwesome.
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2012, 06:16:59 AM »
Yay! AtsuMina! :heart: I Love It! The Stories and (The Picture too...) Especially the AtsuMina #3! It's really cute (plus a kiss scene) :drool: I want Moar! :bleed eyes: Update Soon! :yep:
Follow me ;3 Tumblr | Twitter
★前田敦子・推し☆||柏木由紀||小嶋陽菜||篠田麻里子||峰岸みなみ||江藤彩也香||宮脇咲良

Offline LeNosferatu

• I Daydream and Annoy People
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hypocrisy Kills, So Does Your Smile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2012, 08:35:58 AM »
eh?? this is new  :shocked: and omg the concept is sooo cute  XD

write more like this for mayuki plsss~~
Email: delilahhere@hotmail.com

Tumblr: 48andtheconceptofbreathing

Fanfiction blog: hoodednosferatu.blogspot.com

| 柏木由紀 | 平田梨奈 | 山田菜々 | 島田玲奈 | 矢神久美 | 村重杏奈 | 秋吉優花 |

| Kashiwagi Yuki | Hirata Rina | Yamada Nana | Shimada Rena | Yagami Kumi | Murashige Anna | Akiyoshi Yuka |

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2012, 01:24:28 PM »
Ow~ so cute~
The atsumina3 should be called 'how to shut up Takamina by Atsuko' rofl

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2012, 05:50:57 PM »
@sakura_drop_: Thanks. ;~; And I love those photos too  :inlove:
@Flean: Glad you liked it.
@XxRoByNxX78: Thanks
@Tanchan: Yes I will and hopefully one day I'll do a oneshot/fic. (:
@d_ruffi: Thanks for reading them :D I hope you liked them ^^ It might be boring for you since the same stories are cross-posted on tumblr and here. :/
@Haruko: Thanks! I don't hang around here much (or rather anywhere except Tumblr) so I hope I am doing things right. You can drop me a ask on tumblr with the photo. No promises that I could do it though but I'll try. ;~;
@Nakamii: DDD: I didnt realise there's no kissing in #1 n #2 (well there's implied sex in #1 though). Thanks (:
@Hitobo: Glad you enjoyed it ^^
@LeNosferatu: I'll try with MaYuki but no promises~ ^^
@kahem: I guess that could be a title, but it'll spoil the surprise at the end if it was. ^^ Thanks!

Probably an update later the night. Working on another AtsuMina at the moment.  :lol:
I don't really write in advance, posting straight after I wrote any so...Let's hope tonight will be productive. ^^

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2012, 06:46:35 PM »
AtsuMina #4

Acchan stood on the side, feeling hopeless as she watched her girlfriend on the verge of fainting from the heat. Although honestly, Acchan felt that it was more because of the stress she had been shouldering for the past few weeks which in turn made her weak and caused her to fall at this critical moment.

The staffs were running all over the place, fetching ice to cool her down, water to keep her hydrated and fanning her as much as they could, hoping her body temperature will go down. Despite her weakened state, Takamina refused to be moved to the rooms backstage to rest. “I can’t leave the show now,” was what she said.

Acchan never felt so desperate in her whole life. With the captain falling, the entire team seemed to be at a lost. “The show must go on,” Acchan thought. “Takamina won’t want the team falling apart and putting up a lackluster performance for the fans out there.” 

“Let’s do this!” The ace shouted to no one in particular, however attracting all the attention from the other members at the backstage. “Let’s do this show for Takamina!” Acchan shouted once again, eyes shining with determination and looking right in the eyes of the members in front of her. She turned to look at Takamina, the sick captain, her precious girlfriend and nodded as a tear rolled down silently.

“Let’s go!” 

MaYuki #1

“Hey handsome, what are you reading?” Yukirin raised her head to come face to face with her favorite person and grinned.

“When did you change out of the suit?” She questioned, putting down the book that she was engrossed in earlier. They had just wrapped up a commercial filming where a couple of the members were dressed up as men in suits. “Say, girlfriend,” Yukirin started, draping her arm over Mayuyu’s shoulders. “How about we go for a date, with me in this outfit and you…as you?”

Mayuyu blushed a deep shade of red and nodded shyly. Yukirin jumped off the couch and snaked her arm around her girlfriend’s waist, occasionally brushing against Mayuyu’s soft skin underneath her short blouse as they left the studio. Mayuyu shivered, already feeling her legs turning into jelly with the bold skinship her girlfriend was showing.

“I guess dressing up like a guy, made her think and act like a guy as well,” Mayuyu thought to herself, blushing madly at the possible scenarios that could happen the night after the date.

--

Did a MaYuki which LeNosferatu wanted.
Not too good with MaYuki though since I don't really know much bout these 2 members. LOL
AtsuMina #4 is less of the love but more of how the ace stepped up to push the team on behalf of the captain. ^^

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2012, 07:09:17 PM »
Yukirin acting like a guy... Ow~

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2012, 11:02:16 PM »
wht actually happaned on the atsumina number 4 pic coz i was like wtf and when did it happen thanks for the update

Flean

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2012, 12:20:13 AM »
wht actually happaned on the atsumina number 4 pic coz i was like wtf and when did it happen thanks for the update
It was during the Siebu Dome Concert right??

btw, I almost cry reading AtsuMina #4...  :OMG:  These girls really are pushing themselves just to performed for their fans.. I'm proud to be one of their fans.. :farofflook:

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2012, 10:49:29 AM »
Like I said on tumblr, I just got my hands on the scans from Bukiyou photobook and it will mean a truckload of acchan/atsumina fics. I'll apologize if some people aren't too keen on atsumina (thou I ship this couple hard). ;~;

--

AtsuMina #5 // Bukiyou Series #1

Acchan waited at the airport for the tour guide to pick her up on this Europe tour. She needed a getaway from the crazy workload back home, and was glad that Aki-P approved this break. With the dramas that her management accepted on her behalf, on top of all the AKB48 commitments, it was no wonder that the ace is on the verge of breaking down.

Jumping up and landing on her luggage, Acchan sat and can’t help but thought to herself, “I am sure Takamina can fit into this luggage…” Making a mental note to try this once she reached home, she hopped off the luggage as she spotted her guide rushing through the crowd towards her.

AtsuMina #6 // Bukiyou Series #2

“Acchan!” A flash blinded the girl for a moment as she turned back to the voice that called out for her. “Just because you, caught off guard, make the best photos,” the girl behind answered sheepishly, afraid that her girlfriend will be pissed.

“You be glad that this trip is paid with your card. Else, I would already have severed all ties with you from all the flashes you had been ambushing me with over the past few days,” the girlfriend warned, eyes narrowing at her increasingly smaller girlfriend. The shorter girl nodded, hooking her arms around Acchan and grinned adorably.

“I just want to preserve your smiles for forever.”

“Well, I’ll be with you for forever, so why need the photos?”
« Last Edit: March 18, 2012, 11:11:27 AM by tkmnwen »

JPHiP Radio (29/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Gips