JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kara - Fighting

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 759456 times)

Offline strtl

• Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #1340 on: April 05, 2012, 10:48:49 PM »
Thanks Hatix. j-enta working great at this end.

I do wonder unfortunately, how long it will take some enterprising Japanese guy to use a proxy to gain access to your site and share the links elsewhere if you start blocking Japanese IP addresses.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2012, 11:09:48 PM by strtl »

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1341 on: April 06, 2012, 12:49:13 AM »
I'm not blocking japanese ip addresses, I'm just delaying download links by 2 weeks for them, that's all. And I don't really care if some japanese guy uses a proxy to access it. We have to do something similar to access FOD. During those 2 weeks, they have easy means of watching it legally, they can even use their phone to pay for it.

And suggestions are always welcome :)

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1342 on: April 06, 2012, 06:17:17 AM »
If your decision to implement all of this is through feelings of guilt then disregard the rest of my comment and carry on. If its not then my opinion on all of this is that ultimately its futile. Just as amongst the people within this forum who would step up and start ripping and sharing the OnDemand eps if you decided to end your sharing (much like happened when silverbolt stopped). The same must be said for the thousands of downloaders based in japan.

If you stop or block them for long enough it won't make all of them go and buy it from Fuji, someone else will just step up and replace what you already do and release it on share.

Over the last few years i've regularly seen episodes and ura idolling stuff turn up on share which wasn't ripped by you, so that shows the people are out there, i imagine they don't do it for long because they deicde there's no point because its all on AMP anyway.

And of course there are the people who regularly rip and put on share the 'normal' tv broadcasts like the 2 hour specials and guest appearances on other shows by the girls, i would imagine people like that would 'see an opening' if you delay your rips long enough and start doing what you do.

Sorry for all the negative points. Like i said if its simply that you don't want to feel like 'the one' responsible for losing Fuji money then carry on and do whatever you need to do.
But if its that you think by doing this you'll make the japanese go and buy it from Fuji i don't think that will happen in the long run.

Oh and usenet's certainly not dying if you are happy with 4 years retention then its not a bad idea for storage purposes.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1343 on: April 06, 2012, 04:46:21 PM »

Offline Code001

• Mac OS X Junkie
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 関口愛美ファン
« Reply #1344 on: April 06, 2012, 06:12:13 PM »
If you look, you'll see that the first three posts are some guy who's introducing where to get Idoling!!! episodes and information for people who are just getting into the group.  The second link shows Fuji TV's copyright reporting links and response that somebody copy/pasted.  It's just some 2ch guy trolling.  If someone wanted to report it, I'm sure that person already has.  I had a long, typed out response to this, but honestly, I wouldn't worry about it until the C&D letters start flooding in.  As we've already seen, Hatix has a few ideas.  If we hit a roadblock as to what to do next, I'm sure we can discuss a solution here on this site.  Mediafire links can be re-uploaded (for the time being), another website can be made and H!O won't be going offline anytime soon unless something major happens.
Feel free to PM me for Japanese to English translations.

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1345 on: April 06, 2012, 06:48:01 PM »
They know where to download http://kohada.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/idol/1333694087/33
And they are ready to report it http://kohada.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/idol/1333694087/36

How long would you think it would take someone to find who had no idea about idoling, if you sat them down infront of Google and said find where to download the tv show. I'd give them 5 mins tops before they were on AMP. I find it really hard to believe that Fuji et al don't already know about the site.

Offline tenkei

• Shamisen Hero
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • CL-roo omnomnom
« Reply #1346 on: April 06, 2012, 09:36:45 PM »
I liked AMP too.

Thanks for sticking with it, Hatix. Joining J-Enta asap lol.

facebook | signatures by boykun. ava by rei-chan. | basugasubakuhatsu

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1347 on: April 06, 2012, 10:38:45 PM »
Hmm, the J-Enta thing is pretty cool idea, so I prolly won't be visiting AMP anymore then... shame lol, I liked the visuals. We'll get through this :).

I'm not really a designer, so it's kinda basic  :nervous  but that can always change. It just wasn't a big priority yet, it just needed to work first  :).
I will still keep posting everything on AMP though.

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #1348 on: April 07, 2012, 05:34:21 PM »
First of all, i just wanna say a BIG BIG THANKS for hatix (adn SB too) for all of his (and their) work so far. whatever your plan, then i'll support you even if i have to wait 2 weeks or 2 month..  :twothumbs :twothumbs

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #1349 on: April 07, 2012, 07:57:36 PM »
First of all, i just wanna say a BIG BIG THANKS for hatix (adn SB too) for all of his (and their) work so far. whatever your plan, then i'll support you even if i have to wait 2 weeks or 2 month..  :twothumbs :twothumbs

i'm agree. hatix, we can wait a lot of day weeks and months! no problem!

Offline Patrick_03

« Reply #1350 on: April 07, 2012, 08:54:56 PM »
surely we can wait, you are doing a great job Hatix, Thanks  :D

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1351 on: April 08, 2012, 06:38:48 AM »
This is from April 1st Nicohachi live right??? NOOOOO the usual uploader still didn't upload it yet  :banghead:
OGI-KOI

Anyway, best Ichikoi perf ever!  :twothumbs 
LOL at Umeko's Asahi monomane  XD

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1352 on: April 08, 2012, 09:15:43 AM »
I'm more curious with Ruka x Rurika - Stay with me at Jukuhachi live :banghead:

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1353 on: April 08, 2012, 02:04:38 PM »
I'm more curious with Ruka x Rurika - Stay with me at Jukuhachi live :banghead:

Ruka x Rurika - Stay with me?? Wow, I wanna see that!!! for several reasons  8)

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1354 on: April 09, 2012, 05:50:55 AM »
Ruka actually did really good. All that practice with Kaede for Nicohachi payed off I guess. :lol:

Offline Blade Hunter

« Reply #1355 on: April 09, 2012, 05:15:45 PM »
Hatix, thanks for the J-Enta information. Though I was a little disappointed to see, that there were Idol-chin season(s) and Tachibana Yurika's Challenge Life listed, but none of the episodes uploaded. Anyway, you're doing a great job. Just keep it low-profile and from now on, use J-E as the main place for your uploads. We don't want to lose another uploader, just because some people misuse the service.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1356 on: April 13, 2012, 12:27:41 AM »
So, people who can get 500MB in under 30 minutes or less maybe, please help.
Code: [Select]
Recohits Secret girls
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/K/so/121689.zip&key=idoling
« Last Edit: April 13, 2012, 04:05:32 AM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline Patrick_03

« Reply #1357 on: April 13, 2012, 05:39:09 PM »
i saw in the idoling!!! facebook group that fuji tv will upload idoling!!! show on youtube for free, is it true?  :w00t:

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1358 on: April 13, 2012, 08:32:26 PM »
So, people who can get 500MB in under 30 minutes or less maybe, please help.
Code: [Select]
Recohits Secret girls
http://www1.axfc.net/uploader/K/so/121689.zip&key=idoling
Took me 5 minutes, but it's only 244MB... is there another file maybe?

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #1359 on: April 14, 2012, 06:07:10 PM »
i saw in the idoling!!! facebook group that fuji tv will upload idoling!!! show on youtube for free, is it true?  :w00t:

Wow, that's a great news  :twothumbs :twothumbs After good start with MAMORE!!! single released, i think now is the right time for Idoling!!! to open their self, show the world how great they are!!! Promote their self, their show, their skills and other.

3-6-9 は 永遠...

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kara - Fighting