JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Yourself

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 759459 times)

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #2120 on: July 19, 2013, 07:58:04 AM »

Offline idolingkyugo

• Member+
« Reply #2121 on: July 19, 2013, 08:24:53 AM »
Hawaii! :bleed eyes:

Offline Joe

• Member+
« Reply #2122 on: July 19, 2013, 07:36:47 PM »
When Idols groups film their gravure videos, first they go to local islands (Okinawa usually). Then next step is going to Guam. The "graduation" is a trip to Hawaii. Congrats to Idoling!!! for making it possible  :pimp:

Offline miitan

• Miichan's Cat
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • monochromatia
    • monochromefx
    • +monochromefx
« Reply #2123 on: July 19, 2013, 08:09:01 PM »
I wonder who cranks out the awful "Western" music Japan seems to use for every Gravure IV?  :D
I will be looking to buy this on Blu Ray when I go back.

Offline Joe

• Member+
« Reply #2124 on: July 19, 2013, 08:15:15 PM »
Yeah, I hate that  :? Why not using their own music? Afterall, it´s a music group!  :D

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #2125 on: July 19, 2013, 08:48:27 PM »
The solo IV's are usually made by other companies (like I-One,Liverpool, E-net,...) who don't have or want to buy the rights to use the songs so they just use the same stock background music over and over. After watching a few IV's, you notice the same tunes coming back  :P
The Idoling!!! Okinawa/Guam/Hawaii IV's are however released by Pony Canyon but still mostly use those stock songs as background music...
Still, it's probably a question of money, get as much money out of every sold copy (especially solo IV's).

Offline Joe

• Member+
« Reply #2126 on: July 19, 2013, 10:17:39 PM »
In my case, that background music makes me feel like this:

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2127 on: July 21, 2013, 08:02:10 AM »
Odaiba Gasshuukoku t-shirt sale so far?

Is Yuna really that popular right now?  XD
Oh, good job Karen-chan  ;)

Offline Asahi Mon

• Member+
  • idolinger!!!
« Reply #2128 on: July 21, 2013, 04:14:39 PM »
Yuna become more and more cute now  :inlove:,no wonder her T-shirt sell like hot cakes..if i were there i will buy Yuna and Asahi T-shirt first!!! :wub: haha. :twothumbs

Offline Joe

• Member+
« Reply #2129 on: July 22, 2013, 02:59:30 PM »
New concert bluray out in September (that month will be the hell month for sure!)  :panic:

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/detailview.html?KEY=PCXC-50091

Offline Joe

• Member+
« Reply #2130 on: July 22, 2013, 05:41:42 PM »

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2131 on: July 27, 2013, 08:26:54 AM »

God damn i really want to watch it. To think that last year they still broadcast a free nico nico stream  :banghead:

This year all we got is this
東京女子流 TGS UST.TV on USTREAM: 東京女子流のライブやイベントをライブ中継でお届けする番組です! Live streaming channel of Tokyo Girls Style. » Tokyo Girls' Style Official Site 10/17発売 11t...
with choppy as hell streaming  :bleed eyes:
And of course it's all TGS related events

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #2132 on: July 27, 2013, 01:55:50 PM »

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2133 on: July 27, 2013, 02:20:44 PM »
^Greatttt! Thank you!
if only it doesn't stop every minute and ask me to pay  :bleed eyes:

EDIT:
Paid the damn thing  :bleed eyes:  XD  i hope they keep broadcasting tomorrow    :panic:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 02:54:25 PM by LarcKen »

Offline Silverbolt

• Member+
« Reply #2134 on: July 27, 2013, 02:59:24 PM »
I didn't get anything saying I needed to pay... I wonder why it's asking you to pay...
Anyway, I'm downloading the archives, so everyone here will be able to find them on Alliance soon.

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #2135 on: July 27, 2013, 04:21:17 PM »
On my way back home from TIF now.
Nothing much to talk because I did not managed to get into Idoling's stage due to the sheer number of people.
But I did managed to get into Snack Umeko and 1ami9 public recording.
Umeko said that 3nen Me no Uwaki is a solo song with the male part being a karaoke, and a PV for the song is already recorded with the setting being a snack.
I'll write more when I get home.

Offline cicily

• Member+
« Reply #2136 on: July 27, 2013, 05:10:25 PM »
Nothing much to talk because I did not managed to get into Idoling's stage due to the sheer number of people.

Doll Factory was packed to the brim. I only managed to get in for 1st Idoling!!! because I camped out in DF since 18:00.  :bleed eyes:

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #2137 on: July 27, 2013, 06:26:53 PM »
I was lucky to get into Snack Umeko because initially I lined up from 7:30 pm just before a rainstorm. The staffs moved the fans inside Wangan studio because of the lightning and thunder, promising to let us into Snack Umeko when the time comes but due to some misunderstanding the staffs let other fans inside the Snack Umeko and we were all very pissed off. The staffs then called Umeko, Sakacchi, two Fudanjuku and two the Possible members to apologize to us. They took group pictures with the fans and send us away. Most people do when straight home but I tried having a look at the Snack Umeko and they announced that people who are going to see 1ami9 next have to line up outside and there will be no camping allowed for the next session. Fans who wanted to see 1ami9 more went out and suddenly there were spaces for people to move inside and somehow I got in. Sadly there is no video recording for Snack Umeko unlike last year. Drunk Sakacchi is the best.

Waiting for the rain to stop in Wangan studio was very fun. I got to see many idols who are already finished for the day leaving the building in their regular clothing. I only recognize half of them though (SUPER GIRLS, Babyraids, Shizukaze Kizuna)

Oh and strangely during the handshake event Amimi said I looked like Yurippe and Ai-chan burst out laughing hearing that. I don't see any resemblance at the very least. :lol:

Doll Factory was packed to the brim. I only managed to get in for 1st Idoling!!! because I camped out in DF since 18:00.  :bleed eyes:

Did you try lining up for the recording today? I lined up at around 14:30 (the show started at 15:10) but the entrance line got cut off at around 10 people in front of me when the recording started. I lined up for 40 minutes for nothing :(
I also missed the Idoling Unit and Tasogare Idoling live on the rooftop stage because the line for the elevator was too long.
I'm going to go camp the Doll Factory stage from 2pm tomorrow.

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #2138 on: July 28, 2013, 04:32:43 AM »
1st Idoling in TIF 2013 with their old costume red-white combination..

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2139 on: July 28, 2013, 06:53:35 AM »
aww shoot.. the broadcast today is hella choppy  :thumbdown:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Yourself