JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cocco - Way Out

Author Topic: Sayonara (MaYuki OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 4098 times)

Offline -gibson-mayulover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • no rice, no life
Sayonara (MaYuki OS) - COMPLETED
« on: December 18, 2013, 06:54:48 PM »
so sorry if it's not that good  :sweatdrop:

SAYONARA

I sat down on my chair, thinking whether if I made a wrong decision.  I made a horrible mistake back then, when we were in college. I fell in loved with you.

Looking out in the window beside me makes me clamed, and give me peace. The clouds are a sure beauty. The peacefulness of the view that I’m seeing make me remember the first time I saw you. I’ve tried  thinking of happy thoughts, just to ease the pain that I’m having right now. My chest hurt when I’m thinking of you. My stupid brain won’t even listen to me anymore, I want to forget her, I want to move on with my life, and start something new. But forgetting her won’t be that easy, because I know myself she taken my heart.

I’ve close my eyes and tried to fall asleep but failed, cause everytime I closed my eyes, your face suddenly appeared on my head and calling my name. I just sigh and take out a book to read, but it’s no good, cause I’m having a flash back when you told me your big secret. I feel pain, sadness, jealousy, envy, and loneliness when I think of that. I’m just staring at the book and remembering my past with you.

“Nee Mayuyu I have a surprise” she whispered in my ear, I just smiled at her. “Really?! What is it?” she then showed me a diamond ring in her finger. “He finally propose on me” I don’t know why, but I suddenly felt that time have stopped and I felt my heart got broken when she said that. That’s my worst nightmare, admitting my love for her is just like an illusion, like the moon in the sky, looks so close at as if I could touch it, but no matter how much I’ve tried I will never reached it. I felt this before, when we were in college, when you first introduce me to your first boyfriend. I remember crying for weeks because of that, but eventually got used to it, since you seem not serious about him. In just two months you guys broke up, and like a normal girl you have many suitor, so I’m not surprise anymore when you introduce me again with your new lover, after all I’m your best friend. But marriage is different, I felt like you just slap me, and wake me up from my fantasy.

You tap my shoulder and  showed me your angelic smile “ Nee Mayuyu would you be my bridesmaids in our wedding?” I just nodded my head and swallow up my emotion “It will be my honor, Yukirin” I smiled, but this smile isn’t due to happiness, it’s because of sadness that I’m feeling right now. I’m afraid of this would happened, and I promise myself that if this would ever happened I will stay by your side and support you, with a big warm smile on my face.

That’s a lie.

I can’t keep up with you anymore, since you said that. Every single day that I see you with him, broke my heart into million pieces. I feel like I’m being tortured every time you smiled for him. But I still keep up my act in front of you and give you a smile like I promise myself. When you don’t need my help, I isolate myself in my house and just drink some Bordeaux, or Chianti. I let the wine consume me, so I can atleast forget my problems, I want to forget everything.

One month before your wedding I receive a call from my father, and he wants me to stay with him, and want me to manage one of our family business. I really don’t have any interest in our family business unlike my siblings. But atleast I finally found a reason to keep myself distracted to all of my feelings. So I booked a flight to the State to return home to my family.

One week before your wedding , you showed me your wedding dress. And you look like an angle, your dress suited you perfectly, and I can’t stop staring at you. While staring at you, I image you having a family with two kids a and pet dog, then your husband appeared and give you a light kiss, you seems so happy, a normal happy family. That image gave me a bitter sweet feeling, but it still hurt me.  You notice my staring and tap me “Nee Mayuyu are you alright?” you asked me, I just looked up to you and smiled, “yeah”  then you excuse yourself to change, while your changing I really want to tell you my real feelings for you, but I can’t. I love you too much to destroy our friendship, I can’t be selfish at the time like this. But seeing her wed and vow her love for other person, Is too much. So I decided that in her wedding I will not attend and just to go my flight to States, I known I being a jerk, being the bridesmaid and all but I can’t really stand seeing the person I love marrying to other. I already change my contacts and even my email address, I really want to start something new.

After a long trips on the plane I finally arrived, and seeing my family waiting for me. Makes me smile, I just hope you receive my gift for you in the right time. “Sayonara Yuki”.

A/N this is Mayu's gift

« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 03:43:25 PM by sophcaro »

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: OS Mayuki Sayonara
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2013, 07:01:58 PM »
SAYONARA GIBBY! *shoots head* U_U
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2013, 07:32:31 PM »
nandeeee  :fainted: :on speedy: :gyaaah:
Mayu should have confessed before Yuki's wedding  :on cloudeye:

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2013, 10:43:55 PM »
 :scared: :OMG: :fainted: :gyaaah: :pleeease:

Mayuyu.... :mon cry:

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2013, 11:03:02 PM »
Mayuuuuuuuuuuuuu.......  :cry:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 02:41:05 AM »
*sobs* om why so sad

I want to know more wht happen after Mayu go to State

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 07:59:33 AM »
Where're you gibson-san :mon cweepy: :mon cweepy:
Shall I make your house be the shiniest in your neighbor :mon worklate: :mon worklate:
Why everyone loves making Mayu's in pain :mon mad: :mon mad:
Anyway, it's a great OS :mon thumb: I love how you make Mayu such a great best friend for Yuki :mon inluv:
I'm looking forward to your new OS and your updates :mon beam:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 09:06:53 AM »
mayu............. :cry: :cry: :cry:

yasashiiiiii..................................

look forward to your mayuki stories  :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 11:49:25 AM »
Noooooooo :cry:

Why don't you say that you love her Mayu!!!!!

It was really a good story even if it were sad!! :)
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline chroumia

• Member+
  • まゆゆ ~
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, 02:38:27 PM »
OUCH
My heart is bleeding   :banghead:
my forever Kami OTP which is starting to bloom again:
MaYuki!

Offline PenduLum

• Yoroshiku~ :3
  • Hi~ Im Newbie Here So Please Teach Me More About:)
« Reply #10 on: June 27, 2014, 03:30:47 PM »
Mayuu~  :panic:
It's makes my heart cry~

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2014, 05:10:48 PM »
M-Mayuyu!!  :cry: :banghead:
yada! yada! Yukirin should marry Mayuyu!!  :fainted:
thanx for the nice fic :cow: :bow:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2014, 04:40:37 PM »
huwaaaa.... it's sad....
i know what mayu feels...
*pukpuk for mayu*
thank you -gibson-mayulover :)
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Cocco - Way Out