JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Our Time

Author Topic: Do you know how it feel? (KojiYuu OS) - COMPLETED  (Read 2053 times)

Offline abcari

• ecchi
  • Member+
Do you know how it feel? (KojiYuu OS) - COMPLETED
« on: May 04, 2015, 07:09:30 AM »
This is in my tumblr already, a sad Kojiyuu, I'm depressed but not for something like I wrote here, but because of my mood I wrote it OTL sorry if is a sad Kojiyuu, but still It has a message that all need to think about, hope you like it

—–

Do you know the feel when you want to give something or say something to someone, but when you finally decide to do it, that someone is already gone?

That feel is the worst thing you can feel, and I’m saying that is something that I don’t desire for anyone to feel, doesn’t matter if is my worst enemy, I don’t desire this for anyone.

I had a girlfriend, a really good and awesome girlfriend, she was perfect, the class of girl that everyone want to have, she only has eyes for me, she was there when I had something to be happy or when I had something to be sad, doesn’t matter what was the occasion, she was there at my side, always saying how much she loves me, and I… I was an idiot who doesn’t saw what has, I was so sure that she will be always by my side, I was so sure that at any time I could say her how much I loved her, that I just had those words at the bottom of my heart, locked inside.

Maybe she knew how much I loved her, but still is better to hear those feelings, and now… now she doesn’t have that chance, she can’t hear me say “I love you” because she can’t hear anymore, she can’t feel my hands in her skin saying how much I desire her, because she can feel my hands anymore, she can’t feel my warmth in a simple hug, because she can’t hug me anymore… and I can’t do any of those things too, I can’t talk to her, touch her… I can’t feel her warmth because she’s so cold now… she can’t feel… she’s already in an eternal sleep in a distant place in where I can’t be with her yet…

I was preparing something really special to say her how much I loved her, I prepared a big decoration of flowers, it was destined to be in her hands in two days, all was prepared.

But life is cruel, in a second all my world changed, one call was enough to make me want to run and run, forget all and just die.

“I’m sorry Haruna… Yuko… she… she was in an accident… she didn’t make it”

The next day I was in our apartment, and someone knocked the door, it was the decoration of flowers, with a letter in them, a letter in where was all my feelings, but she’s not here anymore to read them, to know them…

Do you know how it feel? I hope you don’t, and I hope you can just say to the person you love, how much you love her or love him, I want you to say to your girlfriend or boyfriend, wife or husband, brother, mother, father, friend or to the persons you really love, because maybe, in one second, in one hour, one day… in any moment the opportunity to do it will disappear.

Life is so short, and we’re not eternal, any of us…
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 09:00:58 PM by sophcaro »

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
Re: Do you know how it feel? - OS Kojiyuu
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2015, 07:15:52 AM »
Yuuchan.. :pleeease:
this is so sad Author-san,..
but i like it,.. thank you for this fic,.. :heart: :heart:
we need more kojiyuu..

Offline ChibiRine

• 50% lurker; 40% reader; 10% writer. I'll be back!
  • Member+
  • KojiYuu/FuuMiru/SayaMilky (*•̀ᴗ•́*)و ̑̑
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2015, 10:57:36 AM »
Abbi! WHY WHY WHY?! :depressed:

油断した私がハートときめかせたせいねその目に見つめられポーっとしてしまった

君を見つけたらどんな言葉を掛ければいい?その姿 見とれて僕はきっと立ち尽くす人混みと喧噪の隙間愛する人と出逢えたことだけでしあわせになる

スキャンダラスに生きて行こうそれが私たちの生きる道やりたいことやって行こう一度の人生だ

For more gayness and sweetness, visit the FuuMiru Thread and KojiYuu Thread!

Offline Korisu29

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2015, 11:28:40 AM »
so sad ...  :mon hanky:

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Dream - Our Time