JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RooRa - There is No Secret

Author Topic: (Band) Every Little Thing  (Read 18002 times)

Offline donkeykong83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Band) Every Little Thing
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2007, 01:29:33 PM »
I prefer their older songs. That was the sound that got me hooked. Most of the stuffs after Commonplace hasn't really grabbed me. Their faster paced songs seems to have toned down and the ballads are starting to bore me. The last single that I really liked was Kimi no Te.
And Kaori sounds so bad during their last few concerts I couldn't even get myself the watch half of the whole thing...

Offline tsutomo

• My another girlfriend
  • Member+
  • No Idol, No Life
    • tsutomo_BiS
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2007, 11:19:19 PM »
wow. well i saw them last december, and as i spoke, mochi was great, wearing a nice "tango" red dress  :heart:. i liked her very much specially because she speaks slowly, so i could understand almost all she said.  :lol:

i'm liking very much their recent PVs, simple ideas but great editing and direction. hi-fi message and kimi no te are amazing. azure moon is touching... wahhhh seeing the promo photos of their upcoming single, looks like it'll be a winter ballad.

Offline wor000

• Member+
« Reply #22 on: October 04, 2010, 09:18:42 AM »
Every little thing - the video collection I《8 Clips》 [iso/2.78G]

http://www.fileserve.com/list/zdmwpcz

Offline Assman

• aka 大光
  • Foundation
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: February 28, 2011, 08:37:42 AM »
dem new MV

anyone pick up the STAR single? released 2011/02/23

Offline Deaglezero

• Deagle: The Eternal Warrior
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Chelsea, Barca let's roll!
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2011, 10:10:03 AM »
Hmm what happened to ELT?

They used to be very big back in late 90's...

My fav. song is no doubt Time Goes By (I have their complete 4cd singles compilation) but some of the stuff between '03-'08 isn't that great to be honest.

I get this feeling that Kaori Mochida's voice changed like a lot and from what I've heard, it doesn't seem that appealing nowadays. But I guess I shouldn't make a judgement until I hear these latest singles.

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2011, 04:19:42 AM »
PV for ELT's upcoming single Sora which will be released on July 6th, hope the PV stays up. :sweatdrop:

Offline kaelzzz

« Reply #26 on: June 10, 2011, 06:33:49 AM »
oh wow. this group brings back memories. I still remember when i first heard them no kouhaku back in the 90s. I think one of my favorite songs by them would have to be fragile. It almost makes me sad how much the music has changed in the past 15 or so years. time passes too fast  :cry:

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2012, 04:25:19 AM »
Been out of the news for a while, well Ito hasn't, :? no full PV for the song yet but some news from Sanspo:

Since their debut 15 years ago, coed group Every Little Thing has continued to lead.  To welcome this year of change, the group will aggressively take on the challenge of entering the overseas market.

Their new song “Landscape” is a grand ballad.  It will be used as the CM song for Toyota’s Isis minivan.  During the group’s current 15th anniversary tour, Mochida’s special edition version of the car will be displayed at concert venues.  After the tour, a lucky fan will be randomly selected and given the car.

Mochida stated ambitiously that “I want to make the interior of the car meet my ideal standards.  I like cute stoles and knee blankets, so I am thinking about putting some in [the car]”.  Ito smiled and said “I am enjoying myself, and because I am receiving a lot of energy from fans during this tour, I plan on returning to them such energy.”

Offline Maws

« Reply #28 on: January 22, 2012, 11:50:16 AM »
i used to like elt..:( i was a huge fan actually. i LOVE their old songs! but their new songs are bad in my opinion. Kaori's voice has changed a lot, and i don't like it. but i still like their old songs :) so beautiful and memorable :)

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: October 13, 2012, 02:53:23 PM »
Nice to see ELT in the new Softbank CM:

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #30 on: October 13, 2012, 02:57:19 PM »
Beautiful song

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2012, 01:56:52 AM »
Another Softbank CM where Aya wonders if ELT will switch to LTE for the ad campaign....will they? stay tuned:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #32 on: October 25, 2012, 02:05:01 AM »

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #33 on: November 17, 2012, 05:42:29 PM »
Back to the Future:

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2012, 02:20:07 PM »
'Fragile'

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #35 on: December 09, 2012, 06:50:03 AM »
ELT and a series of their CM's for Softbank's LTE service...
some of the CM's are in Aomori ken (青森県) and Kagoshima ken (鹿児島県):

いいなCM ソフトバンク 4GLTE 白戸家 6本 {With thanks to 117cmVol4}

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2013, 03:27:05 PM »
"ON AND ON"

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #37 on: January 22, 2013, 06:39:00 PM »
Artist: Every Little Thing
Song:  face the Change

Offline muppet

• Member+
« Reply #38 on: March 20, 2013, 03:16:58 AM »
New post from Avex -

ハリネズミの恋  / Harinezumi no Koi (Hedgehog Love)

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: RooRa - There is No Secret