JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 1-f no Kanshoku

Author Topic: Best Christmas Gift Ever (My OS corner)  (Read 8880 times)

Offline jhom_09

• Atsuyuu is cute but Kojiyuu all the way....
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • My Gayness belong to YUU.....
Best Christmas Gift Ever (My OS corner)
« on: May 29, 2016, 06:16:23 AM »

Imagine me and you

Cameras everywhere it's like there was an accident happened. On the red carpet you will see a lot of famous personalities walking out from the arena. Those people who acquired an award welcomed by the anchors.

“This is the night were everyone who achieved an award in Tokyo's Teen Choice Award celebrating their victory. It was a program dedicated to the personalities who are known by their field. And one of them named Oshima Yuko a famous blogger here in Japan! She was known by her sharp-tongued character by giving comments for instance in a movie review, politics, artists and etc.” - An anchor-woman said energetically and presented Yuko who’s standing right next to her.

Yuko smile and bow lightly in front of the camera. She greet “Hello everyone?! Thank you for your votes because of that I made to get this award!” and she lifted up her trophy and showing it in the eye of the camera. “Wow! How do you feel after getting this award Oshima-san?” asked by the anchor. “Oh! I do really feel happy! It’s like I’m in a cloud nine right now.” She answered while placing her left palm in her chest. “Yeah! After you achieved almost two hundred thousand votes, I doubt that you won’t get that. Well, I know you are successful in your career. If you don’t mind may I ask you? Is your love life is successful as well as your career?” Yuko smiles fade after she heard that question. The anchor patiently waited for her to answer, Yuko gulp and wetted her dry lips before she answer. Nervousness starts to draw in her face. “Um, no comment.” She replied with shaky voice. That is the only words she uttered and pressed against her lips, avoiding to show that it lightly trembles.

“In your past relationship it was like an open book to all of us. Now you won’t give us any information regarding with your love life, do you want to keep in private this time?” The anchor kept asking Oshima.

“You know how unfortunate my former relationship was. And I’m still in… pain and I don’t have time to have a relationship right now with someone. I’m still not ready though it was happened last 3 months ago. I know and I think the time is enough for me to move on, but I’m still not ready.” Yuko answered with teary eyes. “Oh!? I see… Thank you for the interview Oshima-san.” The anchor thanked her before they ended their conversation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After that interview Yuko drive back to her house. When she reached her house she crushed her butt at the sofa in her living room, with 1 gallon of strawberry ice cream flavored carried by her left arm. And she turn on her 80” inches flat TV. Yuko saw the recap of the awards night that she was attended earlier. She frowned and gritted her teeth when she saw herself in the TV. “Ahhh!!! Ouch!!!” she screamed and massaged her left face. When she felt her tooth ache after she munched a large amount of ice cream. “Oh my G**! I do really look dumb in that interview…” Yuko sighed. While still fix her eyes on the screen. Yuko begin to change the channel of the station and looking for a program worth to watch. She stops tapping the remote when there’s a scene of two women kissing while lying at the rose. “What the h*ll? What is this movie? This is kind of gross… I think.” She murmured. Her attention was too focused at the movie, and forgot to eat her ice cream, now it’s good as water and ready to drink. After she done watching the movie she grab her laptop and made a review about the movie called “Imagine me and you”.

She criticizes the movie and says “I hate this kind of love between two women. It’s not realistic, a love between same sex is kind of illusion. And this may sounds crazy but love is not a feeling! It’s a matter of CHOOSING! Yes! Love is equal to choose. Because if not maybe I’m still with the person I loved and hated the most at the same time. I still love him but I choose to protect myself of being hurt. I asked my friend for an advice, I said what should I do and what I have to follow? Is it my heart or is it my head? She answered me follow your head if you want to protect yourself, follow your heart to protect others. For a moment I asked myself and analyzed properly of what decision to make. And here I am I chose to love myself. And in addition I don’t believe in true love as well as in happy ending.”

And after typing that she posted it on her Blog, she mumbles “Tomorrow for sure I will be collected a lot of haters and bashers I think.” Yuko sighed and looked at her ice cream that was now look like a yogurt. She returned lazily the ice cream on the fridge. She brushed her teeth and set her alarm that was on the table beside her bed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The sun's ray escape from the small opening in the curtain made the things inside the room visible.

“Kriiiiiiiiiing Kriiiiiiiiiing!"

When the right hand of the clock hit on 12 it says its hello to Yuko.

“Arghhh……..” Yuko groaned. While her eyes were still closed she searched her alarm clock using her left hand and turned it off. After Yuko woke up she fixed her bed, takes a bath and opens her laptop. “Hmmmnn…” She hummed. When she opens her account she closed her eyes and takes a deep breath. Yuko readying herself in the comments that’s awaits her. She scrolled the screen down up to the comments. And slowly opens her left eye and started to read the comments one by one.

Leave your comments:

“LOL! You’re just broken hearted! </3 </3 </3” From: Acchekun79

"What are you saying that love is not a feeling?! You’re bitter old hag!” From: JoanneMarie_09

“I saw you last night in TV. After the anchor asked you about your love life, I felt that you want to cover your head with a sack!” From: Rhain_Rhain_go_away

“YOU’RE MOTHER F**KER!” From: Achuyuu082490

“True love is like gripping a rose that was full of thorns, it’s impossible to feel the love without being hurt.” From: Anonymous

“What kind of way of thinking is that?” From:Chan_desu.

(And so on.........)

After Yuko read all the comments. There is one respond caught her attention.

“True love… you say…” Yuko murmured. And mumble “From anonymous?...”

“I guess this is the only person who didn’t hate me after what I said last night.” Yuko added.

Yuko was curious about the comment of this person so she decided to make a reply.

“Hi!?” Yuko just send a simple greeting to the person and an instant she receive a reply. “Hello...” from the anonymous.

Yuko excitedly taps the keyboard of her laptop to make a reply.

“Hmmn… You say “True love is like gripping a rose that was full of thorns, it’s impossible to feel the love without being hurt.” You talk so deep… it seems that you’re knowledgeable when it comes to love.” Yuko replied.

“You think so? Well, the truth is I’m going bully you too last night after reading your blog about my favorite movie of all time! But after seeing other people saying a lot of bad words to you, I’ve changed my mind and I rather tell you that.”

“Oh! I see… I have to thank them because I had your mercy. -_-“

“I was just joking (>.<) I’m actually your fan so I still respect your point of view. If you want I could give you some of my advice about love problems.”

“Haha (n_n) what? Are you going to teach me some lesson about love?” Yuko replied.

“Teach you, you say? Well you can say that since I am a teacher…! (>.<)”

“Whoa!? Really?, so no wonder that you talk like that.”

“After we had an idol-fan relationship we will now shift to student-teacher relationship. But I have to warn you Oshima-san.”

“Warn me about what?”

“You know that students can’t fall to their teachers. Hahaha… (x.x)”’

“WOW!!! You’re oozing in self-confidence huh!? -_-“

“Haha… I’m just telling you that… but I know you won’t fall with someone like me. (n.n)”

Yuko checks her wrist watch and alarmed after she saw that she was almost late to her work. But before she leaves the house Yuko sends another message to the anonymous person.

“I’m going to my work today; If you want you can add me in my facebook account so we could talk there privately. Just add me here -> yukooshima@yahoo.com, nice talking to you.” Yuko last replied. She deleted their conversation and proceeds to her workplace.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After a whole day of tiring work Yuko dived to her bed and grabbed her laptop. She checks her FB account if the person sends her a friend request. Yuko open first her inbox and read the message saying “Hi! It’s me. (n_n)”. Yuko frown after scanning the account of the person. “What is this person’s name?…” She murmured. “Anony? … the first name is Anony? And her last name is Mous?... The hell is this? When you read the first name and last name together it will be “ANONYMOUS!!!?” Yuko squinted her eyes and sighed.

“This person just using an alias…and the profile picture is…a cat?.” Yuko muttered. She noticed that the person was online so she decided to send a message. “Good evening? Wait what is your name, are you a girl or a boy, and where do you live?...” “Haha… You ask too many questions it’s like I am applying for some work.”

“-_- Well I’m just asking you because there’s no reliable reference about you. Don’t you want to give your identity?”

“You can tell that… I don’t want to give any information about myself. (x,x)”

“What? Why? You’re kind of unfair, do you know that? But you know everything about me!.. -_-“

“It’s because you’re a public figure… we’re different. If you don’t like this kind of set-up you have the will to ignore me right?”

“But?... Okay… I’ll just wait the right time that you’re ready to give me your name and other information about you. (n_n)”

“So… I think you’re fine with this… thank you for your understanding. (>.<)”

“Hmmn… By the way how is your day?” Yuko asked.

“Well… Fine I just watch movies this whole day… Hey? What is your favorite horror movie?”

“Why do you ask?”

“I also want to watch that! (>.<) So tell me…”

“Um… Evil Dead! That is my favorite! (X_X)”

“-_- but I already watched that, anything else?”

“Naaah… That’s it… -_-“

Every day they talk what their do and don’t likes, their still at the stage of getting to know each other. One day Yuko started to feel more comfortable with the person so she started to open up a topic that more personal.

“Hey? Why do you think the reason why my ex leaved me?” Yuko asked.

The person answered her with sincerity and Yuko also feel that. Yuko was amazed how the person opens her mind, and let her accept the reality of the main reason why his lover abandoned her. Yuko notice that the person made her realize something. She thought that she was understand by the person she barely known.

“Just remember this one thing every time you remember your past. It’s better to forget and smile than to remember and be sad.” The anonymous person said.

Every day it seemed that Yuko always excited to talk that person. In morning, afternoon and evening both of them didn’t miss a chance to check each other status. Like they ask how each other day is, what do they eat for their breakfast, lunch and dinner?. Before Yuko met the person she only do is to update her blog and go to her work it was like a routine for her. And shed a tear every time she remembers her ex-lover. But when the person came to her life there’s something she couldn’t explain. The person could make her smile without telling her anything.

Yuko started to feel strange towards that person. She asks herself if she has a feeling called love to the said person. Yuko wanted to tell that she’s starting to carry these unexplainable feelings. But she remembered the person said to her about the student-teacher relationship. Yuko was halted thinking that maybe the person is already with someone. That’s why she was warned in the first place.

“I don’t know, I’m not sure with my feelings maybe I just feel happy the way we talk to each other, but because of that person I suddenly forgot my pain… before it’s hard for me to wake up every day because I miss my ex but because of that person, I suddenly appreciate lot of things, that person makes me realize how beautiful life is, that person point of view makes me see how colorful life is…”

“Why I’m so scared with this feeling, why I stop myself from falling, all I need to do is say all the feelings I kept. Why Oshima Yuko is so afraid with love? It’s because of my past? Or maybe I’m just scared to feel hurt again. Am I ready? Share my life with someone I don’t even know yet, someone who I haven’t met yet, and someone I just met in internet. If this is not love, why I feel this? Why I’m so excited to read that someone messages, why I giggle with that someone lame joke. Why I’m so crazy with that person, makes me nervous, makes me think how to respond, and makes me excite.” Yuko thought while resting her hands in the keyboard and staring blankly the screen. She’s still deciding if she’ll confess or not but thinking not to convey her thoughts to the person is like a love letter that will never sent.

Yuko check if the person is online but turns out that the person was offline. She thinks it’s for the best and just leaves a message.

“Hi Good morning!? I think I’m already in my work by the time you were reading this. I want to ask you if I could see you in person. It’s been already a month since we started to chat each other. If you’re wondering why I want to see you… It’s because we are already friends right? (n_n)” in the end Yuko didn’t confess her feelings and decided it’s better if she could confess in person.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When she reached her workplace she noticed that her co-worker staring her and asks “You look so blissful these past few days Oshima-san. What happened?” While her friend nudging the elbow to her left side.

Since her co-worker is also one of her close friends she shared her story.

“You know what Yuko… if you think that you were in love with that person. I think I’m kind of amazed… earlier I just read about an article called “The reason behind love.” It said that scientifically love can be explained… to make the love on its 100% it should be consisting 55% of body language, 38% for the tone and speed of voice and last 7% which is through words. Don’t you think that you just used only 7% and now brought you to insanity?” Her friend winked at her.

Yuko didn’t utter a word but a smile starts drawn on her lips. She felt that what is happening to her right now is really special.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After her work Yuko took a visit to the nearest pet shop on her house.

“What are you looking for Ma’am?” asked by the owner of the pet shop.

Yuko put her phone facing the owner and requested “I want to have a cat like this, do you have one?”

After a moment Yuko was given a cat that was look like exactly the same on the picture.

“Here it is Ma’am…” The pet shop owner presented.

“Whoa!!!? Thank you… what is it a girl or a boy?” Yuko asked.

“It is a girl cat Ma’am…” The pet shop owner answered.

“Oh!? Don’t you have a boy?”

“I’m sorry but that’s all we have in here.”

“Okay never mind… I’ll take this one!” Yuko exclaimed.

“We have a free nameplate Ma’am. What name do you want to be engraved?” “Really?... Um… I want to call her… “NYAN-NYAN!” Yuko smiled as she answered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After Yuko went to the pet shop she looks for her laptop and start to check her inbox.

“Why do you want to see me?” the anonymous person replied her.

“We’re now friends right?”

“Yeah! But your place where too far away that was I’m living right now.”

“It’s fine with me! I’m willing to see you!”

After several minutes Yuko didn’t receive any reply.

. . . . . “How about you try to find me?” asked by the anonymous person. “WHAT!!!!??? JAPAN IS TOO BIG FOR ME TO SEARCH FOR A SINGLE PERSON!” “Hahaha… Well, I live here in Tokyo, 1919 is my address.” “THE H*LL! I can’t believe this; you give me your INCOMPLETE ADDRESS!” “Hahahahaha!!!...” the person just laughed at her.

“Arghhhhhh!!! This person!!!” Yuko groaned and screamed. “OKAY! I’ll look for you just using that pathetic information!” Yuko replied. “If you managed to find me within this week, I’ll say “I LOVE YOU” to you so you’ll know that was me!” Yuko blushed after she read the words of “I LOVE YOU”.

“Really!??” Yuko asked. “Yes! I’ll say that to you so you’ll know that you found the right person!”

“Okay! Just wait for me!”

“By the way today I brought a cat that was exactly looks like your profile picture! And I named her NyanNyan (n.n)”

“Really? Why you named your cat NyanNyan” the person asked.

“Well it’s because I brought a “GIRL CAT” instead of a boy… so that’s why.”

“Is that so? But why did you bought a cat?”

“Hmmn… I just wanted to have a thing that will resemble you that’s why…”

“Hahaha… Really? That’s weird…? <(0_0)>”

“Yeah! I think so too… but I can’t help it… -_-”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After their conversation Yuko try to search in the internet where the places have a 1919 number.

“Whoa! 12 districts that have the same number… this are too much and they’re so far on each location.” Yuko almost give up just knowing this information. But she remembered how this person makes her heart race and makes her happy.

“Okay!!! I’ll start tomorrow and I have seven days to go!” She shouted in her head while clenching her right fist and lifted it up.

Yuko filed a vacation leave for one week and begin to search for the person. Every time she failed to find this person it makes her sad and happy at the same time. She’s thinking that every time she fails it makes her closer to the person that she’s looking for.

“6 districts down, 6 more to go…” she mumbled. While sipping her juice in a store as she takes a rest. “3 days left… “ she thought while driving back to her house.

Yuko open her laptop and mail the person.

“Hey!? Good evening!? I’m so exhausted searching for you!... (-_-)” “Hahaha? So you were still looking for me?” “YES! Because I’m so desperate to find you!” “Hmmn… What if you can’t find me?” “WHAT!? Is this 1919 is not your real number address?” “I’m just asking “WHAT IF?” “(-_-) Well, I think that is the time I should stop looking for you…” “Hmmn… Can ask you something?” “Sure what is it?” “Could you write our story?” “(-_-) Huh!? But I’m not a writer…” “Hmmn…” the person just replied her hummed. “Okay! I’ll try.. so what is your request?” Yuko asked. “Oh! I just don’t want a happy ending.” “Huh?! Why?...” Yuko asked but no response after that. She smiled and thinking that maybe the person was just busy doing something else.

But after a month the person didn’t ever made a contact to her. Yuko just waited patiently every morning, afternoon and evening, checking her e-mail if the person give her a reply. Yuko missed so much the person and reminiscing their happy moments in chatting.

One day the cat that Yuko bought also vanished like the person’s presence. It added up to her depression.

“I hope tonight I won’t hear any cry of a cat, so I won’t think it’s mine…” Yuko mumbled while lying on her bed.

6 months later Yuko wrote a book and successfully made a big sale on the market. So the company who helped her published the book decided to have an autograph signing in a famous book store in Tokyo. Yuko was feeling blessed and thanked the person whenever it crossed to her mind. When the time has come for the event, Yuko was overwhelmed by the people who come just to see her. She take her seat , Yuko’s eyes were caught by the girl who’s standing in the front line. “Whoa?... So beautiful, I didn’t expect that I have a fan someone like her.” She said to herself. When the autograph signing began the security guard allowed the fans to get near to Yuko’s table.

Yuko smiled radiantly and made an eye contact to the girl that she was observing before.

“Do you have a request? What do you want me to write?” Yuko asked.

“I Love you.” The girl requested.

“Huh!?” Yuko asked as if she didn’t hear it clearly.

“I said I LOVE YOU.. Please write it down Oshima-san.” stated by the girl and smiled at her.

“Ahhh! I see…” Yuko just laughed and shook her head with disbelief thinking that the girl was confessing to her.
After Yuko wrote it down she handed the book and exchanged a smile to her fan.

“Thank you for buying my book…” Yuko thanked her as they shake their hands.

Yuko followed the girl by her eyes and grinning ear to ear. After the girl vanished to her sight she just continues her autograph signing. Approximately 10 minutes later the security guard handed her a small piece of paper. And she asks “Excuse me what is this?” Yuko lifted her hand holding the paper. “Ma’am that was given by a girl and she asked me to give that to you.” The security guard answered.

She unfolded the paper and starts to read. After she read that Yuko stand up and asks the security guard. “Where is the person who gave this to you?” as she grabbed the sleeves of his uniform. The guard gave her the description of the girl, Yuko leaved everything behind, she ran after that and searched for the girl.

“Where are you?” She asked no one. She run and run but the massive crowd made her more difficult to find the person. Her heart beats like crazy “So she was a she after all!” she thought. When she about to give up she shifted her gaze to the pedestrian crossing, she feel relieved after she found the back of person she’s looking for, standing and waiting for the stop light to turn red.

She is about to make a step but she noticed that the girl was with another person, and that person was a man. Yuko pulled back and clenched her hand that made the small piece of paper crumpled.

She closed her eyes and whisper “I love you too… Kojima Haruna.”.

Yuko turned her back and leave the place with a bitter smile drawn on her face.

The words that were written in the piece of paper saying…

“I love you… from Kojima Haruna.”

The End
[/size]

--------------------------

I dont own this fic alone.. me and my co-writer made this with special reason and i want to thank atsuxyuu for making this story possible. This fic is her idea i just put some idea here.. 

« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 07:46:16 AM by jhom_09 »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Imagine me and You (One shot)
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2016, 07:25:30 AM »
wait what NOOOOOOOOOOO!! my kojiyuuu!

Offline Hipchan

• I Love Yuu
Re: Imagine me and You (One shot)
« Reply #2 on: May 29, 2016, 08:13:04 AM »

don't be sad yuko, maybe that man who with haruna is her driver...  :lol:

thank you for this sad-heart broken-fic author-sannnnn  :cow: :cow:

I miss Kojiyuu :mon cry:

Offline arawche079

• Hiatus
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm watching Yuu!!! Hiatus!!!!
Re: Imagine me and You (OS)
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 02:13:59 AM »
palitan ko to kapag nabasa ko na.....

Offline 秀樹片倉

• Silent Reader and Newbie
  • Member+
  • A 90% Reader And 10% Commentor
« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2016, 09:46:24 AM »
Sh*t Ang Saket!!!。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。
Why Did You Do This Author-san(T_T)
My Kojiyuu!!!Nooo
Update Soon ヽ(^。^)ノ
Kami-Oshi:宮脇咲良
Oshi:松井玲奈,渡辺麻友,大島優子,前田敦子,etc

Sakura Is Life

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2016, 02:11:34 PM »
:mon runcry: :mon runcry: :mon runcry:

Wow -_- very touching huh??? Shy??? You own this fic, hahaha my co-writer.....  :P  :P i told yah.....  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:

Offline maeda yuko

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2016, 10:07:06 AM »

:imdead: :imdead: :imdead:
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 07:15:58 AM by maeda yuko »

Offline SunnyRain

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2016, 11:19:28 AM »
 :on voodoo: :on voodoo: for author-san you deserve this.

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2016, 07:56:40 AM »

Day 1

I don’t know when this someone caught my interest, I’m looking at her i don’t know how long but I know since I open my eyes and she caught my attention, I can’t take off my eyes on her. I watch her every move, the way she tuck her hair in her ear, the way she titled her head, the way she furrow her eyebrow. The way she flip the pages of that book she reading, the way her chest move up and down. And the way the sunray lights up her face, i think she’s the most beautiful girl i saw. Ahh i almost forgot that damn dimples of her, i want to poke that every time she will smile. If this is crush they mention, i think i have a crush on her. I don’t know if it’s because of my hormone, I’m teenager it’s common to have crushes but to the girl. It complicated i know, but i want to enjoy this for now. Even if the not so good event bring me here in the hospital, last night i pass out in my bathroom and when i wake up I’m here in the hospital. And saw this beautiful creature when i open my eyes early in the morning. She's reading in the corner of the room we shared, the rooms have 4 beds but there’s only 2 person occupied this room. I’m still looking at her drooling in my own bed, when i notice she close the book she reading and look at me.

"I hope you have fun" she said.

Oh damn her voice so hot? I don’t know why I think it’s hot but i love all about her.

But my daydreaming stop when she still looking at me and wait patiently, i blink my eyes many times before i gathered some strength to speak, "Wha... What??" I’m stuttering.

"I want to know if you enjoy watching me?"

My face turn red like tomato, "I..." when i need my mouth to speak, this is the time i can’t say any words but I’m relieve because i feel i will say something damn if I continue speaking.

I heard her laughing, "Don’t worry, I’m only teasing you" she stop laughing and smile at me.

Oh god that dimples again.

We lock our eyes for a minute and didn’t say any words but she’s the one break the silent.

"Oshima, Yuko"

"Huh?"

"That’s my name, what yours?"

"Oh?.. Kojima Haruna" i said.

"Haruna?" she pause and i saw her smiling, "Cute name..."

"Ahm thank you...." i whisper and look down at my lap, "Yours too..." i said again.

I heard her chuckle and when i look at her, our eyes meet, "So why your here?" she wiggle her eyebrow and i find that cute.

"Ahm??" this time i feel embarrass with the reason why I’m in the hospital.

I didn’t answer her, I look down in my lap and if i can hide my face right now i will do it, i know I’m blushing.

"If you don’t want to tell me, its ok i understand..."   

I look at her face and she’s smiling to assure me its ok.

"No it’s ok..." i said blushing.

"Hmm??" she hummed.

"Diarrhea" i whisper to myself.

"What?" she frown and i think she didn’t hear what i said.

I take a deep breath first, "The reason I’m here is because i have a diarrhea" after i said that i cover my face with the blanket. I wait for her to laugh but i didn’t hear anything and when i slowly uncover my face with the blanket. She is looking at me serious, "Ahh?? Your not laughing?"

"Why would I?" she titled her head.

"Thank you..." i said.

"For what?"

"For not laughing?"

She smiles wide, "Oh? then.. Your welcome..." she pause and move herself forward in the side of her bed. “Tell me? how did you get that Diarrhea?" she ask me.

"Eh?? why you want to know?"

"Because I’m curious"

"You will laugh..." i said pouting.

"Try me... I didn’t earlier right?"

"Hmm ok...." i move myself in the side of my bed to make myself closer to her and the bed i occupied is opposite of her bed. I try to whisper the reason so no one can hear me even if were alone. "I eat an expired chocolate" i said.

"Expired? Really?" i don’t know if she believe me or not because her eyes wide and feel surprise, so i tell her the whole story.

"Yah, I'm alone and i don’t have any food, my mother still not home that time. And then i remember the M&M in my bag, i don’t know how long that chocolate in my bag, i don’t have a clue actually, so i don’t have a choice i eat that without mercy..."

I look at Yuko's face, i notice she want to laugh and close her mouth but "HAHAHAHAHA" she laugh hard until she slump her body in her bed and roll while holding her stomach.

"Hmmm... you said you won’t laugh!!!" i cross my arms and pout hard.

She sits in her bed again and wipes the tears in the corner of her eyes, "Sorry..."

"So how about you?" i ask her this time.

"Hmmm??"

"Why you’re here?"

"Ahm... Anemia.." she said.

But i notice something in her eyes, she’s sad and i feel she’s lying, i didn’t push her i accept that easily.

Day 2

I move myself closer in the wall where Yuko put the picture she cut from the magazine.

"You like it?" she ask me in my back.

"It’s beautiful..." i move my hand in the picture where i can see the Eifel tower, her collection of her picture was a famous destination of each of a country. 

"I want to visit all of that someday... if i have a chance..."

"You love travelling?" i turn around to face her and i notice that this is the first time were so close like this. I look down so I can see her face, i feel something weird in my heart, I feel nervous when she’s so close like this.

"Not really... it’s just a dream because I know i can’t..." she said and smile a little.

"Why? You still young... someday you can.." but She look away and i notice that sadness in her eyes again.

But just a seconds, she look at me, "Your right... anything can happen.." she said with a cheeky smile.

I don’t know where i gathered my strength to hug her, "Of course you can... i promise..." i whisper in her ear while I’m hugging her. I feel the tense of her body and i don’t know why I promise that to her.

Day 3

"Can i call you Nyan-nyan?" she asks me while she rests her head in my shoulder.

She said she want to read her new book together to ease our boredom, so here I’ am in her bed while our back rest in the headrest.

"Did i look like a cat?" i ask her and turn my head to my right so i can see her face.

"No... but i notice your ear is big which is cute and i love that and then suddenly my head said why not call you Nyan-nyan.." i saw her smiling while still looking at the book we both holding.

"Hmm.. Okay."

She pull her head in my shoulder and smile wide, "Really??"

"Yes... but??" i pause and look at her eyes, "But if you allow me to call you Yuuchan??" 

"Of course... you can call me Squirrel or anything you like..."

"I love the Yuuchan more.." ad then we Both giggle.

Day 4

I grab the bag in the bed and glance at Yuko who looking outside in the window. I know she’s sad because this is my last day in the hospital. My parents waiting for me in the door and before i move my feet, "Yuuchan?" i call her name for the last time.

She looked at me and gives me a small smile, "Hmm??"

"Thank you... because you make me happy while I’m here..."

"Same here.... I’m happy i meet you..."

I nod and for the last time i smile at her, I move my feet outside of our room we shared for days. I didn’t look back i don’t want to see her face because i know it will make me sad.

My parents and I walking in the hallway and suddenly stop. They both look at me, "What’s wrong Haruna-chan?" my mother asks me.

"Ahm Okasa.. can you wait me for a while? i need to go back, i want to say something to my friend" i said.

"Ok... but don’t take that long" my father said.

"Thanks..." i said and turn around to run back with Yuuchan.

"Haruna don’t run in the hospital" my mother said loud.

I run fast so i can see her once again, i catch my breath and stand in front of the door.

"Nyan-nyan? Why your back? You forgot something?" she asks me and stand straight in front of her bed.

I walk towards her and when were so close, "I want to get your number? so we can keep in touch?" i ask her shy.

"I thought you never ask me about that..." she smile wide and walk toward her drawer and get her phone. She give the phone to me, i grab that and start to type.

"Done.." i give back the phone to her and i saw her biting her lips.

"So?? i will wait for your text...."

"Of course...."

Day 5

'Are you excited?' i type my message when i receive her reply.

'Not really' her reply.

'Liar' i bit my lips and wait for her reply.

We exchange messages since i get her number yesterday. And when she said she can go out in the hospital tomorrow, i ask her if she want to hang out with me. And she said yes and now we both teasing each other, who is the one excited for tomorrow. Of course I’m excited and i know her too.

'Hahaha how did you know I’m lying?' her reply.

'I can feel it, i know your excited to hang out with me, i promise you will enjoy that..'

'I know i ‘am because I’m with you...'

My heart race when i read her reply, 'Me too... I can’t wait anymore'

I frown when i didn’t receive any reply, 'Hey? You’re still awake?'

'Yes... I’m sorry, ahm i need to do something,  let see each other tomorrow?'

'Oh? sure, take a rest'

'You too... and good night sweet dreams :D'

'Good night' i put the phone in my night stand and smile wide when i imagine what we going to do for tomorrow.

Day 6

I don’t know why I’m nervous spending a whole day with her. I can’t sleep the whole night and imagine what i need to do so this day to be perfect. I wear my favorite clothes, a dress above my knees with a floral design and my curve showed, and i pair of sandal. Simple but elegant in my opinion, while i stay my hair fall in my shoulder i put a light make up too. And when i think about it i feel like this is first date I will experience. When i think the 'date' word my face blush. I shake my head to erase that thought.

"Are you ok?" I heard a familiar voice.

I startled when Yuuchan standing in front of me, "Yuuchan? How long you been here?" i ask her and step back when she’s so close and I want to hide my nervousness.

Yuuchan wear a jeans she pair that with a white shirt. She’s so simple and i feel i over dress myself, "Not that long..." she smile and look at me up and down.

I blush when she do that and look down to my, "Wow... your so pretty Nyan-nyan.." her comment.

"Thank you..." i said.

I feel she held my hand and pull me, "So where we going?" she ask me excitedly.

"Let’s walk in the town first? And go to the park, after that lets watch a movie and let’s eat in my favorite cafe.." 

She stops and turns, "I love that...."

"Really?"

"Yes... i feel this is our first date..." she bit her lips after she said that and wait for my reaction.

I'm speechless and at the same time I’m happy, "So this our first date..."

Her face lighten and smile wide, i feel she squeeze my hand and then start to walk again, and drag me.

Day 7

"Where is the picture" i ask her and turn to her when i notice the picture is gone.

I visit her after my class today, "Hmm i remove that..."

"Why?" i ask her curious.

"I need them.."

"For what?"

"For now it’s a secret"

"Hmm you keep a secret now..." i pout hard.

"Don’t pout at me like that... you know it’s my weakness..." she held my hand and squeeze that.

"I know..."

She didn’t answer me instead she look at my face and saw that sadness in her eyes again. 

"Yuuchan?" i whisper her name.

But she answer me with a hug, "Thank you.." she whisper in my ear.

Day 8

"Im dying" 

It didn’t surprise me, i already know when i heard about her condition with one of the nurse when they talking about her condition. 

"So you already know" i know it was a statement, not a question.

"Yes..."

We didn’t say anything after that, we just sit in the side of her bed and far to each other.

"My Doctor said last year i don’t have a year to live but here i' am" she said and look at me this time. "I’m so prepared last year and then  give me another year again... at first i thought for what? If in the end i will die" This time i can see the tears in the corner of her eyes. "Now I know why God give me another year, to meet you Nyan-nyan..." she bit her lips and stops herself from crying.

I want to say something to ease the pain she feel but i don’t know what to say. But there’s one thing i want to do when i first saw her, i move myself closer to her and cupped her face. I move pull her face closer and feel her lips on my lips. This time i cry in between of my kiss, she didn’t pulled away instead return my kiss. We both know we need to cherish the moment we have, we kiss for a minute. We both gentle to each other, the way she put her arms and my neck. The way she moan, the way she put her tongue in my mouth, she so gentle and i love that side of her. Until our forehead touch and catch some air to breath.

"That’s my first kiss..." my confession.

I heard her giggle and her hot breath lingering in my face, "Me either... Obviously i think..." and then heard her laugh.

"I don’t believe you... because you’re a good kisser" i tease her.

"Really? well I’m honored..."

We both giggle and don’t want to let go, while our forehead still touch. I feel her hand touch my face gently, i held that and kissed her palm. I start to cry again but this time louder, "Shhh... don’t cry Nyan-nyan I’m right here...." her assurance while my head nod many times.

"I know...."

Day 9

I don’t know how long i sit in the chair near in her bed and watch her sleeping face. I promise i wont cry in front of her, but watching her like this so fragile. She’s so weak and the only thing she can do is rest her body in the bed and the only thing that makes her alive is the oxygen tank beside her.

I can’t look at her face and not cry, she’s so pale and her lips are dry and she so thin. She can’t move her body anymore without complaining a body ache. Yesterday she’s ok but when i visit her after my class i saw her like this. She still chuckle, when i joke but i know how tired she is, if only i can ease her pain i will do it but i know i can’t. It’s late now and any moment my parents will get me, i want to hear her before I’ll leave and say lot of words i want to stay while i still have a chance.

I look down and watch my tears falling in my lap while i clutch my fist in my skirt and hate myself for being weak.

"Hey??" she said softly.

I look at her fast when she awake, "Hey??" i said back.

"Why your still here?" I know she try her best to talk to me.

I comb her bangs and smile "I want to talk to you first before i leave?"

"But its late now... you should go home your parents will mad at you..."

"Don’t worry they know I’m here...  their on the way now..." i assure her.

She smile a little and nod while her eyes close.

"I hope i eat that chocolate a long time ago..." and give her a bitter smile and chuckle to my lame joke.

"Yah?"

"Yes... so I can meet you more early”

She looks at me sad, and didn’t say any words, she lift her hand, i held that and squeeze that so tight.

"Let’s blame that damn chocolate nee?"

I chuckle and nod at her while my tears still flowing in my face. I still want to spend my night with her but my phone receives a text. I read that and look at Yuuchan with a sad face, "My parents already here..." i said and put the phone in my bag.

"You should go now.." 

I sat up and for the last time i kissed her forehead, "I will go here after my class.." i smile.

She nod.

I turn around and walk toward the door and for the last time i turn to look at her. I saw her smiling wide and read her lips when she said 'Thank you'

Day 10

I walk fast in the hallway of the hospital; i want to see her badly. I enter her room “Yuu..." i pause when i notice someone fixing her bed. 'No...' my feet feel heavy when i walk again towards her bed.

"Where’s the patient occupied that bed?" i ask the nurse who fixes Yuuchan’s bed.

I know my head already know the answer but i can’t accept that, i want to hope even just a little.

The Nurse fronw, "Her name is Oshima Yuko.." i said again.

"Are you her friend?" the nurse ask me.

'Friend' i don’t know what to answer but i know what we have is special. But i still answer her with 'Yes'

"I’m sorry for your loss... Your friend passed away earlier..."

My knees feel weak; my eyes can’t focus and start to blurry, 'No....' if this is the heartbreak they mention. I feel that now, i feel my heart ripped in two. I want to cry loud or scream the pain i feel but there’s no sound or tears coming out. I stand froze while I’m looking at my feet and think hard.

"Haruna-chan?" i heard a voice in my back.

I turn around to face her and i want to cry when i saw an old version of Yuuchan.

"Are you Haruna-chan?" she asks again.

"Hai..."

"I’m Yuko's mother... i heard lot of story about you, i know this is the first time we saw each other and my husband the one you always meet..." she stop and smile at me, "But can i hug you?"

"Of course...." my reply.

She hug me and rub my back gently, "Thank you for making my Daughter happy even just a short time... that’s the first time i saw her like that every time she will start to mention about you... thank you so much... "

"It’s nothing Mrs. Oshima"

"You can call me Gina"

She let go the hug, "She want you to have this..." she give me a journal.

"What is this for? " i ask her and grab the journal.

"It’s Yuko's journal..." for the last time she tap my shoulder and said her goodbye.

I sit in one of the bed and slowly open the journal.

I read some of her writing, I start reading that in the first page when we still not meet and mentioning how she sneak out for the first to buy a new book and some of her crazy thing she do.

And half of the journal i saw the picture in her wall. She paste that and saw my name written by her.

Nyan-nyan

I know you’re mad at me for leaving you behind even if i promise. We are going to travel the places in that picture. But i want to say first, I’m so lucky to find you and i want thank god for allowing me to meet you. I didn’t tell you about this but when they enter you for the first time in our room and your still unconscious. I walk closer to your bed to watch your beautiful face, i think i have feelings for you, the first day we meet. And by the way i know you looking at me when you wake up, hahaha you didn’t know but i enjoy that,  i want to say lot of things to you, but i will start with this. Thank you, maybe you notice i always say thank you to you because I’m really I’ am. I know my thanks are not enough for allowing me to feel this. The love i feel, i can say your my first love and my last, my first kiss and the first date i experience. Too bad what we have is short but we still cherish that. I don’t want you to feel sad so i make myself stronger in front of you but you know what? I prayed many times to give me lot of time to spend with you and experience a new thing. But i think this is enough, i have something to carry and treasure. Don’t be sad ok? You said you want to be a doctor to heal the same sick i have. Do it, i know you can and one thing i want to say. Do me a favor, ok? Please travel the place i want to go for me? Experience that for me, like the one i mention? Drunk yourself in Paris or gambling in Las Vegas. Can you do that for me?

I didn’t have a chance to tell this but i want to say, 'I love you' and i will stay in your heart i promise that. And protect you even if you can’t see me or my presence. I will stay beside you and love you for i don’t know how long. I will always right there, Nyan-nyan? i want you to smile always and fall in love again. But don’t forget this little girl you meet in the hospital because of Diarrhea. I love you and don’t miss me too much ok?

You’re Yuuchan

When i flip another page of her journal i saw the picture she takes. In our first date, our selfie together, i saw that smile in the picture the reason i fall hard on her. I touch her face in the picture and this time i didn’t hide my tears. I cried hard and put my hands in my lips to stop myself from crying hard.  While i flip the pages where she paste our picture together and once in a while chuckle when there’s funny scene behind that picture. I don’t know how long I will miss her but one thing in my head; she’s also my first love.

The End

Thank you for reading and sorry for my grammar...  :) :) :)

« Last Edit: November 18, 2016, 08:24:53 AM by jhom_09 »

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
Re: 10 Days with you (My OS corner)
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2016, 10:23:11 AM »
NOOO!!! YUUCHAN :cry: :cry:
I take a deep breath first, "The reason I’m here is because i have a diarrhea" after i said that i cover my face with the blanket.
"Yah, I'm alone and i don’t have any food, my mother still not home that time. And then i remember the M&M in my bag, i don’t know how long that chocolate in my bag, i don’t have a clue actually, so i don’t have a choice i eat that without mercy..."
LOL she's really an airhead :lol: :lol:

thank you for the OS  :twothumbs
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2016, 04:49:44 PM »
泣いちゃった!😭😭😭😭😭😭

I usually just being a silent reader...but,tonight i felt like giving a response here....

Nice job,author san...👍👍👏👏

Offline midori lime

• Kojiyuu is Wan Wan and Nyan Nyan.
« Reply #11 on: November 19, 2016, 12:42:20 AM »
yes, let's blame that damn chocolate. As it makes me cry in the morning. yes, author san rank 1 , u make me cry this morn  :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

THANKS FOR KILLING YUUCHAN WITHOUT ANY DAY TO WAVE GOODBYE TO NYAN NYAN. YOU ARE SUCH A ROMANTIC AND NICE EVIL AUTHOR SAN

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs
For another simply amazing wonderful and this time TOUCHY fic!!! thanks!!  :jphip: :jphip: :jphip: :jphip:
"I wish I eat that chocolate long time ago" it's very human. U r genius author san. I heart you author san        :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Offline Hipchan

• I Love Yuu
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2016, 04:26:23 AM »
Poor yuuchan
Poor nyannyan
But dont worry you both will meet again in heaven  :heart:  :D
Good job author-san I like your style  :twothumbs  :wub:
Thank you for this 10 days.. I hope haruna will be happy in paris because of her promise to yuuchan

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: November 19, 2016, 05:51:44 AM »
Good fic! thank you we miss them a lot

Offline panpanlai

« Reply #14 on: November 20, 2016, 01:50:09 PM »
what a good story even with a sad ending. :cry:

i never like sad ending or tragic ending before.

but i love this story so romantic and funny .

good job author san. :thumbsup

Offline jhom_09

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2016, 07:27:27 AM »
Someone requested a fluffy Kojiyuu fic, so i write one  :) i write this last night so i dont know if its good, i think its shorter than the usually OS i write.

So here it is.. sorry for my grammar but i hope all of you will enjoy this....

Oshima Yuko, this is my senior year in my High School. They say I have a brighter future ahead, student council president, always top in class. I can perfect my exams; I join lot of activities to represent the school. Everyone talks about me; everyone wants to be my friends. But I’m just a simple girl, I’m common in my opinion, I wear my favorite round glass without them I can’t see a thing. My clothes is unfashionable, they say I wear all the colors in the rainbow. And my best friend always teasing me that she’s glad that I’m wearing our school uniform instead of my rainbow outfit. I know I look like a nerd, always hugging a book in my chest. But still every time i walk in the hallway in our school, i always chin up. And smile wide to show my cute two dimples. That’s how my life is, i wake up early in the morning, go to school and if I’m early i will go to the library and kill some time until my first class start.

But my life change when we have a new English Teacher. The first time I saw is when the Principal introduce her and all the boys cheering for her. I can’t blame them, because she’s hot, her fitted blazer and sexy skirt seducing all the horny kids here. But I don’t include myself, it’s not I’m not into girls, it’s just my books and grades is the most important in my life. And beside she’s my Teacher; I can’t fall in love with my Teacher.   

I’m walking in the hallway in our school and yawn because I’m still sleepy, the reason of this sleepiness? I read my Math book late at night. And right now I’m solving a math problem in my head, yah such a nerd i know. I didn’t look in my way because i know I’m still early and there’s few student going here this early in the morning. I hug my books in my chest so lazy while I’m eating my banana, don’t ask me why I’m eating a banana in the school. This is the only breakfast i have and when this banana satisfied my stomach i saw a trash can in the corner. I try to be an athlete for once, so i throw that like a basketball player. But I throw that hard and right now my banana flying, I watch that fall in the floor. I sigh this is not my field i know, but to my surprise my hot English Teacher swaying her hips while holding her phone and not watching her steps. I know what is coming, I drop the book I’m holding and run fast to stop my hot English Teacher, "Kojima-sensei!!!!" i said loud while I’m in slow Mo.

She stops and looked at me so confused but I’m already too late, she step the poor banana and slip. I don’t know where I get my energy to run fast at her and position myself in her back so she will fall in my body instead on the floor. I heard a loud, ‘Thud’ I groan when I can feel how heavy her body on top of me.

We’re not moving for seconds, while my arms hugging her waist. "Ahm Kojima-sensei??" i said softly, she turn her head so she can see me. I smile awkwardly while my glass is not in the right place.

"Oh?? What happen?" she ask me but still not moving.

"You fall to me..."

When she heard me, she figure it out what happen, so she stand up fast. At last I can breathe, I try to stand up too but I saw her hand in front of my face. I look at her hand first and then her face, I held that and then she help me to stand up. And because I’m clumsy, I almost stumble but she hug me so I won’t fall. I still don’t know what happening to me today, I look at her face but my English Teacher just look at me so serious and I can’t read what she’s thinking.

"Ah thank you Kojima-sensei??" I said shyly.

But she didn’t let go with the hug, I’m confused what's happening, "Ahh???" I try to say something.

"I really did fall for you…" she said softly.

"Huh??" my brow furrowing hard.

She slowly let go with the hug and fix her skirt, but she slowly move herself closer to me until her lips are inches away with my right ear "See you in class Yuko-chan" she said seductively.

My bodies shiver when I feel her hot breathe while my eyes wide until my hot English Teacher gone.

I’m still thinking what happen in the hallway the whole class and what worst is? My last subject is with that Teacher. I feel nervous, imagining she’s in front of me after what happen earlier. And she called me ‘Yuko-chan?’ I don’t know why I feel this, this is new to me. I sit in the front row in our room and my Teacher’s desk face me. I sigh until I heard the sound of her high heels again. I look at the door and saw her entering in our room. My eyes wide again because she didn’t wear her blazer today and she unbutton some of the buttons of her blouse and i can see her cleavage even if I’m far.

"Good Morning class..." she said but the corner of her eyes looking at me.

"Good Morning Sensei..." my classmate greet her.

She starts her class like she always do but i notice something when she start to lean her body in front of her desk and cross her legs in front of me. My view makes me hot, her damn long legs are showing in front of me. She discuss something but i didn’t listen instead I’m watching her legs every time she will move that. I feel my heart will explode and when I look at her face, I saw her smirking, she knows I’m looking at her legs and she allow me and what worst? She did that intentionally. When our eyes meet, she show her smirking face and lean more so I have full view with her legs and then she wink ‘Goddammit!! She winked at me’. My hormone is high and even if it’s cold today I’m sweating hard.

'Please end this class now...’ I prayed in my head many times and call all the gods i know so i can escape with this agony.

And when I heard the bell, I escape a big air ball and stand up fast so I can go home. I fix my things in my bag when I heard her she call my name.

"Oshima-san?"

Now she called me with my last name again. I feel sad, ‘Wait!!! I’m not sad!!!’

“Oshima-san?” she called my name again.

My train of thought interrupted by her voice, I turn my head to face her, "Yes Kojima-sensei?"

"Can you stay for a minute? I want to discuss something" she said while she wet her lips.

'Oh no!!!!!!'

I didn’t say anything, instead I froze and the last thing I know were alone.

"You see??" she walk closer to me while her hips sway. "I want to thanked you, for saving me earlier?" she said when she so close., she comb my hair who block my face and tuck that in my ear.

I drop the notebook I’m holding and my mouth hang open, "Ahh??  It... Its ok..." I manage to say.

"No!!! You deserve something in return you know...." she said seductively while she starts to play her necklace with her finger. And now I’m looking at her cleavage, "Tell me what do you want" she said seductively.

I gulp first and my eyes is in her cleavage, "Ah????" that’s the only thing i can say because right now I’m drooling.

"No... Tell me what you want??" she said again while she bit her lower lips seductively.

I feel shiver in my spine when she so close that I can smell her perfume.

"Ahhh!!!!!' I pull myself and step back, she look at me with her puppy eyes. 'I need to think something...' then there’s suddenly came out in my head. "Hug is enough" I said and I try to smile while my face turns red like a tomato.

But I saw her smiling wide, and pull me into hug. And buried my face in between of her cleavage. 'Okay this is not a good idea' i said in my head while i don’t know how i can breathe without smelling her perfume.

"Ahh? Kojima-sensei??" I manage to say in between of her cleavage.

"Hmm??" she hummed and still hugging me

"I can’t breathe..."

"Breath some air..." she said and buried my face more in her chest.

"That’s not what I mean" I start to whine, "Can you let go me now?"

I feel she loosen her hug until i can move my body and push her a little while breath some air and not her perfume. "That’s all Kojima-sensei??" I ask her so I can leave fast.

"That’s for now Yuko-chan" when she said that I feel she planning something.

"Ah ok.. I will leave now" I bow and grab my bag fast.

"Yuko-chan?" she call my name again when I’m almost in the door.

I turn around so i can face her, "You forgot something" she said and show the notebook she holding.

That’s the notebook I drop earlier, I walk closer to her again. "Thank you Kojima-sensei" i whisper and walk fast after that.

When I know I escape with my hot English Teacher, 'What the hell??!!! Is she seducing me?' i shout in my head. 'No she’s not.. 'She’s my teacher and she knows I’m her student' my head is fighting right now. And because I’m so busy in my head i stumble again and drop my notebook. I’m so frustrate and grab that fast but something falling, a piece of paper. I grab that and read the notes, "08xxxxx Call me…." I froze while still holding the piece of paper. "Now i know she seducing me..." I whisper.

The End for now…

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

That's it for now and if my laziness dont strike me i will write the second part this week with a smexy time  :P :P :P

thank you for reading and to the comment to my other OS i really appreciate that, i will continue writing  :roll:

and my ongoing i will update that soon, see yah next time

« Last Edit: December 05, 2016, 07:37:22 AM by jhom_09 »

Offline Hipchan

• I Love Yuu
Re: My English Teacher Seducing me (My OS corner)
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2016, 08:32:54 AM »
waaaaa I want to have a super sexy hot english teacher too  :on bleed: :sweat: :prayers:

next chapter will be the sexy hot teacher's pov please  :hee: :hee: :prayers:

Offline ミサキ

• Member+
  • misaki. 46/48G lover. yoroshiku
    • Misakii46
« Reply #17 on: December 05, 2016, 09:55:00 AM »
t-thank you author-san, you make me nosebleed right now :mon blood:
is that a reverse? we know that yuko is the one who always seducing nyannyan  :mon misch:
and please write the second chapter :mon innocent:
just a simple otaku and silent reader

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #18 on: December 07, 2016, 05:55:49 AM »
Hahaha love it but if Yuko is not into girls.. Why she not panic about being attractive with kojima sensei?

Thank you a loot! :D

Offline buttsove48

« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2016, 07:10:55 AM »
ohh so DAMN. the teacher are so hot. yuko you so lucky having teacher hot and sexy

ehmm author san. even is OS, can you make it long story.! PLEASEEEEE

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - 1-f no Kanshoku