JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Feel

Author Topic: Promise Special Chapter~~~Part 3 (The Final Part)~~~Update~~  (Read 19644 times)

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
Re: Promise Special Chapter~~~PART 1~~~ is up!!!
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2010, 03:08:15 PM »
The first couple of paragraphs of this were complete and utter  :wub:  :lol:

So Airi and Maimi are going on a holiday eh, I wonder what these soveniers are that they were given? :drool: XD

Nice to see you back by the way, btw my next chapter should be up later today!!!

Offline Liben

• Member+
« Reply #61 on: August 19, 2010, 01:54:48 AM »
Maaaan, why am I always late?
I'm glad there's an special chapter at least! ^^ The final chapter was just... wow! I was really looking forwart it.  I loved it! Just the final part when they promised that they would love each other made me want to cry! I'm really happy that it ended this way
And now with that Special Chapter... I'm even happier! ^^ I hope those two enjoy themselves in that special trip =)

Sonna Rolling Days~!

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2010, 07:45:17 AM »
I plan to finish this special chapter in this second part, but i can't......  :sweatdrop:
so i have decided to create part 3 as the last part for this special chapter..... :thumbsup

PART 2

A few hours after that….

Maimi and Airi have just arrived at their hotel that afternoon. After they have checked in, Maimi and Airi stayed inside their room to rest themselves. That night, Maimi decided to take Airi to the amusement not far from the hotel that both of them were staying. Airi was very excited and happy because she really loves the amusement park. After they have tried all the games that the amusement park has offers, Maimi took Airi on a Ferris wheel ride before both of them returned to the hotel. Throughout the ride, both of them stayed in silent as their finger interwined with each other. “Airin…” Maimi broke the silence as she looks towards her Airi. “What is it dear???” Airi asked as she caressed Maimi’s cheek. Maimi smiled as she took hold of Airi’s hand as she stared at the big, brilliant brown eyes in front of her. “Tell me, what do you want for our first anniversary??? I’ll give anything that you want… You just say it…” Maimi said as she squeezed Airi’s hand. Airi smiled back at Maimi and said. “I don’t want anything Maimi…. I just want to be with you… I just want to have your heart….. Maimi leaned closer towards Airi as she moved Airi hand and placed it on her chest. “There’s no one in this world that can have my heart except for you…. It will always be yours forever…. Maimi said as she stared at Airi before claiming the girl’s lip.

The next morning…

Maimi and Airi went to the mall that morning; they want to search for some souvenirs for their friends and family. “What should we buy for them Maimi???” Airi asked when they reached the mall. “I don’t know Airin….” Maimi replied as she looked around for suitable souvenirs to buy. “But I think they don’t mind as long as we buy it for them…” Maimi continued. “Yeah, I think you’re right Maimi…. I can’t even imagine what will happen if forgot about them….” Airi said as she imagined the worst possibility that could happen and shivered. Maimi smiled sweetly at Airi as she lean towards Airi and whispered. “Don’t worry Airin, they will never harm you cause I will protect you from them….” Airi blushed a little bit as she smiled back and kissed Maimi’s cheek. “I know you will Maimi…” Airi said with a toothy grin.  After spending hours at the mall, both of them finally decided to go eat. Maimi and Airi entered a restoran with all the souvenirs that they have bought for everyone. While waiting for their ordered food to arrived, Maimi was lost in her thought about the present that she wanted to give Airi for their anniversary tomorrow. “What should I give her??? Since this is our first anniversary, I want to give her something special…. But what??? Oh god…. Why am I so suck at this kind of things??? ” Maimi thought to herself.

Maimi thought was interrupted when she felt someone’s poking her arm. She turned her head towards the person that was sitting besides her and saw Airi was smiling sweetly at her. “Care to share your thought Maimi???” Airi said as she moved closer towards her. Maimi hugged Airi waist as she kissed Airi’s forehead. “Nothing… I’m just thinking about the souvenirs we just bought….” Maimi tried to lie. “You know that you can’t lie to me right Maimi??? I know you’re thinking about tomorrow… About what you should give me…” Airi said as she smiled. Maimi tried to say something but before she could, Airi placed her finger on top of Maimi lips. “I told you that I don’t need anything… I just want you…” Airi continued with a blush. Maimi smiled as she took Airi’s hand and kissed it. “Sorry for lying to you…” Maimi apologized. “Don’t apologized dear… I love you…” Airi said. “I love you too” Maimi replied back. After they have finished eating, Maimi and went back to their hotel and rest. Both of them decided to stay at the hotel that night.

The next morning….

The rapid knocking at the door has forced Airi to wake up fromher beauty sleep. Airi moved to her side and she was surprised that Maimi’s not there. Rubbing her eyes, Airi walked hesitantly from bed and headed towards the door. When Airi opened the door, she was tackled into a hug by her best friend, Risako. “Rii-chan!!! Why are you here???” Airi asked as she hugged her best friend back. “Well, not just me, Momochi, Maasa, Erika, Mai and Kanna are also here….” Risako answered as she called the others. Airi was surprised when she saw all her friend came in. Airi went towards them and gave each of them a hug. “Sorry to come here uninvited Airi-chan…” Mai said with a grin. “What are you talking about Mai; we are invitied, by Maimi…..” Erika said as her lip was forming a smile. “Erika’s right, we are invited….” Momoko interupted. “Maimi call you guys??? But when???” Airi asked with confusion. “Yesterday evening, she wants us to stay with you until tonight Airi-chan…” Maasa answered Airi’s question. Stay with me??? What does she mean by that??? She’s the one that should stay with me, it’s our anniversary today!!!” Airi said as she started to feel angry. Risako went towards Airi and patted her shoulder. “Don’t be mad Airi, Maimi-nee want us to stay with you because she wants to go and find something for you….” Risako said as she tried to calm her best friend down. Airi pouted and she went to the bathroom. “Baka Maimi… I told you that I don’t want anything….” She said to herself as she continued pouting.

Meanwhile….

Maimi was wandering around the entire gift and souvenirs shop in order to find something special for Airi. She had been walking around since the morning but she still couldn’t find anything special for her to buy. “What should I do now…. I don’t even know what to buy….” Maimi thought to herself. “I hope that Airin is not so mad when I got home…. I hope Rii-chan and the others will be able to cheer her up… I understand how important this day are to us, especially for her, that’s why why I’m gonna gave something that will prove my love for her… And I won’t give up until I find it…” Maimi said to herself as she entered the last shop on that district. Maimi wandered around the shop as she looked through everything that the shop has to offer. Maimi was about to leave with disappointment again when she saw the thing that she was looking for. Maimi smiled widely as she took the thing that she was looking for. It was a ring with a shape of a heart, the shape of the heart is very beautiful with the combination of pink and red color. Maimi went to the cashier and pay for that ring. She asked the shopkeeper to put that ring into a box and wrapped it neatly. Maimi was very happy when she walked out from that shop. Maimi decided to go back to the hotel and spend the rest of the day with her lovely little kappa. Maimi was about to arrived at the hotel, somebody bumped her. “I’m sorry” That person apologized without even looking back. “It’s okay…. “ Maimi said. Maimi started to walk towards the hotel when she realized something in her pocket was missing. “The ring!!!” she exclaimed. Maimi turned back and started to run after the thief.

The thief was walking happily when she suddenly realized that Maimi was about to catch her. As fast as lightning, the thief started to run as Maimi ran faster to catch her. The thief ran towards an old warehouse, she thought that she had already loose Maimi but suddenly someone grabbed her wrist and turned her around. “Give the present back!!!” Maimi demanded. The thief just laughs as she kicked Maimi inher stomach and caused Maimi to loose her grip on the thief. “I want this thing…” The thief said as she stuck her tongue out. “Please give that back, if you want money, I’ll give you, just return that to me…..” Maimi pleaded the thief. “That gift is for my special someone, so please give it back to me…” Maimi continued to plead. The thief smirked and laughs. “You’re so pathetic… So, it’s for someone special??? Now I want this thing more than anything….” The thief said with a smirked.

Maimi had finally lost her patience. She lunged herself towards the thief as she punched the thief right on her face. Before Maimi’s punched could hit her, the thief blocked Maimi’s punch and tried to kick Maimi again. However, Maimi was ready this time. Maimi grabbed the thief leg before it could hit her and tackled her down. Maimi managed to take back her present but the thief was still not giving up. The thief stood back up and readies herself to attack. “That’s enough… I got my thing back… Just go…..” Maimi said to the thief. “Shut up!!!” The thief shouted as she ran towards Maimi. The thief tried to punch Maimi, but Maimi was to fast for her. Maimi evaded the thief attack as she punch the thief right in the face. The thief falls to the ground as she holds her right cheeks that had just been punched by Maimi. “That’s for kicking me in the stomach just now…” Maimi said as she walked away. “Now we’re even….”
Maimi continued and started to go back to the hotel. “What a day…” Maimi said to herself as she holds her present to Airi tightly.

When Maimi arrived at the hotel, she went straight to her room and she was shocked to see everyone was there except for Airi. “Erika, where’s Airi???” Maimi asked her best friend. Erika sighed heavily and answered Maimi’s question. “She’s in the bathroom… She refuses to come out because she’s sulking….” Maimi walked towards the bathroom and knocked the door softly. “Airin, I’m back… Please open the door…” Maimi said. “Go away!!! I don’t want to see you!!!” Airi shouted from inside the bathroom. Maimi sighed a little as she went towards her friends again. “Why don’t you guys go back to your room, we’ll meet again tonight at the beach okay…” Maimi said as the other nodded in agreement. After Erika and the others left, Maimi went back to the bathroom and knocked the ddor again. “Airin baby, please open this door, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to leave you….” Maimi pleaded from outside.

“You left me alone…. Today is our anniversary and you leave me… How could you do that…. You’re supposed to be with me today… Just the two of us….” Airi replied. Tears were starting to run through Airi’s cheeks. “I’m sorry…. I leave because I want to find something and I finally found it…. Please open the door Airin…” Maimi pleaded again. She was feeling very guilty right now. After a few minutes of silence, Airi finally open the door and let Maimi in. Maimi quickly went inside the bathroom and hugged Airi. “Don’t cry Airin….” Maimi said as she wipes out Airi’s tears using her thumb. Airi stopped crying as she stared at Maimi. “What do you mean by you finally found it Maimi???” Airi asked Maimi in confusion. Maimi smiled and hugged Airi tightly. “The place to store my heart before I give to you forever….” Maimi answered as she leaned in and kissed Airi’s lips. Airi returned Maimi kisses as both of them cuddled in the bathtub for the rest of the evening.

That night, Maimi, Airi, and the rest of the girls stayed at the beach to celebrate Maimi and Airi’s anniversary. All of them were having barbeque that night. After all of them have eating, Erika, Maasa, Mai, Kanna, Risako and Momoko congratulate Maimi and Airi for their first anniversary. “Kinen-bi omedeto Airi-chan, Maimi-chan!!!” All of them shouted in unison. Maimi and Airi hugged each and every one of their friends and thanked them. “So Maimi-nee, it’s time for the present….” Risako said as she hugged Momoko from behind. “That’s right Maimi, hurry up and give Airi your present…. We can’t wait any longer….” Erika said as she holds Maasa’s hand tightly. “Alright, alright…” Maimi said as she went towards Airi and kneel in front of her. Airi cheek was flushing madly as she stared at Maimi who was smiling sweetly to her. Maimi reached out for Airi’s right hand and said. “Airin, I love you…. Thank you for everything you have given me… You make me happy….” Maimi said with a blushed.

However, before Maimi could continue her romantic speech, she was stop by the loud sound of motorcycles. Suddenly, a gang of motorcycle came from out off nowhere and circled them. Maimi stood up quickly as she hugged Airi protectively. “Maimi, I’m scared…” Airi said as she hugged Maimi as tightly as she could. “Don’t worry Airin, I’ll never let them harm you…” Maimi said as she glared at the gang. The others also hugging their lovers as they also glared at the gang. One of the motorcycle gang got down from her motorcycle and removed the helmet from her head. Maimi eyes widened when she realized that she knew that gang member. “You!!!” Maimi shouted in surprised.

Offline stefy

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Promise Special Chapter~~~PART 2~~~ Update!!!
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2010, 03:18:10 PM »
Jeez Maimichan! She's soooo romantic yet soo stubborn! But still very sweet I suppose. So who is the biker???? All the Berryz and C-ute members are mentioned already (right?) so.... momusu? REINA?!

Offline abok

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • C-ute, Berryz and Morning Musume forever
Re: Promise Special Chapter~~~PART 2~~~ Update!!!
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2010, 02:53:32 AM »
This is the final part for Promise Special Chapter.... XD

i hope ypu guys will enjoy it.... 8)

Part 3

“Yeah….. It’s me again!!!” The person shouted back. “What do you want now??!!!” Maimi asked. “I want my revenge of course, what else…” The person answered Maimi question as she smirked. “So Sayu, is she’s the one that punch you???” One of the gang asked Sayumi, the thief. “Yes Reina, she’s the one…” Sayumi replied. “You got some gut girl; nobody dares to hurt one of us before…. You must be either strong or just stupid…” Reina growled. All of the gang members have got down from their motorcycle and they stood in front of Maimi and the others. “What should we do now Sayu??? Do you want me to crush them???” Another biker name Gaki asked Sayumi. “Yeah…. I’ve been thinking about that Gaki-san….” Sayu answered as she glared at Maimi. “I’ll start with the first blow then!!!” Reina shouted as she started to walk towards Maimi. “Calm down Reina….” The leader of the biker gang finally spoke.
“But Yuu-chan, I always got the first bow…. You know that….” Reina said to the leader as she pouted.

“Hahahaha….. I know that, but let me interview this brat first….” The leader said as she walked towards Maimi and the others. Airi was shaking because she was feeling very afraid right now. Maimi hugged Airi and gave Airi a quick kiss at the forehead to calm her down. “Who tell are you guys???” Maimi asked the leader. The leader smirked as she glared back at Maimi. “You don’t know who we are??? How insulting….” The group leader said as she looked at her biker gang and saw all of them smirking. “My name is Nakazawa Yuko… And this is my biker gang; we are called Jigoku Musume… Everybody knows who we are and I can assure you that nobody dares to do anything to us…. Because they know what we’ll do to them if they mess with us…..” Nakazawa said as her smirked got wider. “Why are you here then???!!! We never bother you or your fucking gang!!!” Maasa said as she holds Erika close to her. “You sure got a big mouth girl!!! How dare you talk to our leader like that!!!” shouted Yossie, one of the Nakazawa minions. Nakazawa chuckles as she moved closer to Maimi and pointed her finger to Maimi. “Well, all of you don’t, except her…. She punched my sister Sayu today….” Nakazawa said with anger. “Why don’t you ask your sister about what she did to receive my punch then???” Maimi said as she smirked. “I don’t care about what she did, nobody touch my sister without end up dead!!!” Nakazawa said as she glared at Maimi with with hatred.

“Calm down Yuko-neechan….” Sayumi said as she put her hand on Nakazawa’s shoulder. After Nakazawa had calmed down, Sayumo moved towards Maimi and before Maimi could react, she slid her hand inside Maimi’s pocket and took something inside. After that, she quickly returned to Nakazawa as she smile and showed Maimi what she had taken. Maimi was shocked to see her present for Airi was on Sayumi’s hand. “Give that back!!!” Maimi shouted as she tried to get to Sayumi but she couldn’t do that because Airi was holding her tightly and not letting her go. “Airin, let me go…. I have to get that back” Maimi pleaded as she tried to free herself. “No!!! It’s too dangerous!!!! Airi shouted as tears started to fall from her eyes.

“So, this is your special someone…..” Sayumi said with sarcastically. “I’m so jealous; you have such a cute girlfriend…” Sayumi continued. “Please give that present back to me….” Maimi pleaded since she couldn’t do anything due to the fact that Airi won’t let her go. “Give that thing to me Sayu…” Nakazawa said as she took the present from Sayumi. “So, you want this back???” Nakazawa asked Maimi. “Yes, please give that back… I begged you…” Maimi pleaded. “What’s so important about this small thing anyway??? Why don’t you just give it to Sayumi and we will leave you and your friends alone….” Yossie said as she looked towards Sayumi and saw her nodded in agreement. “No, I won’t give it to her… I want to give it to Airin, so give it back to me!!!” Maimi shouted in anger. Nakazawa as she started to plan something evil inside her head. “You really want this back so badly???” Nakazawa asked Maimi for confirmation. “I’ll do anything to take that back, even if I have to fight all of you here…” Maimi said with great confident and determination in heart. “Maimi no!!!” Airi pleaded Maimi. “It’s not worth it…. Just let it go!!!” Airi continued with tears falling fast through her cheeks. Maimi kissed Airi forehead as she wipe out Airi’s tears with her thumb. “I have to do this Airin, I won’t let them take what’s rightfully yours…” Maimi called Risako and told her to take hold of Airi as she went towards Nakazawa and face her.

“So, you’re willing to do anything??? Even if it cost your own life???” Nakazawa asked Maimi. “How many times should I repeat it??? I’ll do anything!!! Maimi answered Nakazawa. Nakazawa smirked as she went to Ai, one of her member gang and whispered something to her. Ai nodded as she took the present from Nakazawa and left. “What the hell did you do now Nakazawa???!!! Maimi shouted as she tried to chase Ai but, she was stop by Yossie and Reina. Nakazawa went towards Maimi and smirked. “Ai-chan is taking your precious gift to a place that you will have to go by yourself to retrieve it later…. But, before you do that, I will tell you about the other thing that you need to do….” Nakazawa said. “Tell me what I have to do then, I’ll do anything….” Maimi said as she glared at Nakazawa. “I’ll give you three challenges, if you manage to win all challenge, I’ll give that thing back to you and we will never bother you or your friend again. “What kind of challenge???” Maimi asked Nakazawa. “The first challenge is the test of courage, the second challenge is the test of strength and the last one wil be the test of love…. As for the first and the second challenge, I don’t care if either you or your friends want to do it but the last challenge will be done by you…” Nakazawa explained. “This is between me and you so don’t you dare to drag my friends into this….” Maimi said. Before Nakazawa could say anything, Maasa and Kanna went towards Maimi and put their hand on Maimi’s shoulder.

“Maimi, we will take part as well…” Kanna said as she stared at Maimi. “No, I won’t let you!!! All of this happens because of me!!!” Maimi said as she looked at her friends. “No Maimi, we know you are strong, but you have to save your strength for the last challenge… We don’t know what kind of challenge she will give to you… So please let me and Kanna help you….” Maasa pleaded. “I don’t want you guys to get hurt…” Maimi said as she stared at her feet. “Don’t you worry about us Maimi, we’re strong too you know…”Kanna said as she grin. “Kanna’s right Maimi, I’ll take the strength test and Kanna will take the courage test…” Maasa said as she put hand on Maimi’s shoulder. “But…” Maimi wanted to say something more but she was cut off by Maasa. “Don’t argue with us Maimi, Kanna will win the first challenge and I will win the second… I know you are strong and brave Maimi, you even better than me in a fight, but, when it comes to strength, you know that I’m a lot stronger than you right???” Maasa said as she winked and smiled at Maimi. “I know that… You are stronger than me… My stomach still hurt you know…” Maimi said as she smiled back at Maasa and Kanna. “Thanks guys…” Maimi said as she bowed her head. Maasa and Kanna hugged Maimi and said. “Don’t thank us Maimi, we’re your best friend right…”

“Ok then, whose gonna take on the first challenge???” Nakazawa asked the trio. “I’ll do it…” Kanna said as she steps in front of Nakazawa. “So, what’s the first challenge obasan???” Kanna asked Nakazawa sarcastically. Nakazawa laughed and put her hand on Kanna’s shoulder. “You’re got some guts kid, I’ll give you that, but if you ever call me obasan again, I’ll kill you…” Nakazawa said with a vey dangerous tone. “So, whose gonna take this challenge with this kid”??? Nakazawa continued as she looked towards her biker gang. “I’ll do it Yuu-chan…” Reina said as she steps forward. “I know you’ll say that Reina… Nakazawa smiled. “So, what do I have to do to win this challenge???” Kanna asked. Nakazawa led all of them towards the road as she told both Kanna and Reina to stand there. “Gaki and Eri will ride their motorcycle and they will attempt to hit both of you… Whoever that stands on their ground longer will win this challenge…” Nakazawa said as she signaled Gaki and Eri to start their motorcycle. BeforeNakazawa could start the challenge; Mai ran towards Kanna and kissed her passionately. “Good luck baby…” Mai said as tears ran through her cheeks. Kanna smiled as she wipes the tears from Mai’s cheek and said. “Don’t worry baby… I love you...”

Gaki and Eri waited for Nakazawa signal and when they saw it, both of them rode their bike as fast as they could. “Maybe you give up now kid and you’ll be alive to kiss your girlfriend again….” Reina said to Kanna when she saw the motorcycles were getting closer to her and Kanna. “Just shut up Yankii, there’s no way in hell I would give up…” Kanna replied back. Everyone that stood on the side line was getting nervous and anxious by the minutes. The motocycles were getting closer to Reina and Kanna but neither of them wanted to give up. “Kanna, it’s dangerous, evade it!!!” Kanna heard her friends shouted. But she decided to ignore all of them and just stood on her ground. The motorcycles were just a few meters from them but both of them still not moved. Reina could fell her heart beating fast as she finally decided to evade it. Kanna smiled as she finally moves away from there. Kanna was very lucky because Eri was about to hit her when she finally moves. Kanna ran towards her friend as she hugged Mai and kissed her. Mai kissed Kanna back as she wipes her tears that were running fast through her cheeks. Reina sighed as she went towards Kanna and shook hands with her. “You beat me… You win… Congratulations… Reina said as she smiled. Kanna smiled back and said. “Thanks…”

Reina went towards Nakazawa and bowed to her. “I’m sorry Yuu-chan, I’ve lost….” Reina apologized for her defeat. Nalazawa smiled and hugged reina. “It’s okay; you’ve done your best…” Nakazawa said as she kissed Reina’s forehead. “So, what does the next challenge will be???” Maasa asked Nakazawa. Nakazawa pulled back from her hug as she went towards Maasa and the others. “The challenge of strength will be an arm wrestling…” Nakazawa said as she grinned. “I’ll do it leader….” Yossie said as she patted Nakazawa’s back. All of them went back to beach and gathered around a table. Yossie and Maasa their arm on the table as both of them ready to battle. “I never lost before kid, so don’t you even dream of winning…” Yossie said mockingly to Maasa. Maasa smirked and said. “We’ll see about that!!” Nakazawa sat on a chair in front of them as she shouted. “Are you ready???” Maasa and Yossie nodded as the signal that both of them were ready. “Fight!!!” Nakazawa shouted as both of them started to battle. The battle was very intense because neither of their arms moved. Maasa and Yossie are on par with strength. But, Maasa got her extra strength when Erika kissed her cheeks as she shouted and slammed Yossie’s hand on the other side of the table. Maimi and the other shouted happily as they hugged Maasa. Erika kissed Maasa passionately as her consolation prize. “You very strong kid, tell me your name…” Yossie said as she held out her arm towards Maasa. “Sudou Maasa…” Maasa answered shorly as she took Yossie’s hand and shook it. Maimi went towards Nakazawa stood in front of her. “Tell me the last challenge…. Let’s get this over with…” Maimi said seriously. Nakazawa grinned as she took all of them to the other side of the beach.

On the other side of the beach

Ai was already there waiting for all them to arrive. When she saw Nakazawa, she quickly ran towards her and whispered something into Nakazawa’s ear. Nakazawa smirked grew bigger when she heard what Ai had told her. “Before we go on with the last challenge, there’s something that I forgot to tell you…” Nakazawa said to Maimi. “What is it this time???” Maimi asked her with her very irritated tone. “If you lose, I want your girlfriend for tonight….” Nakazawa said with an evil smirked on her face. “What did you say???” Maimi asked as her face darken and she could feel her anger rising inside her. “I said I want your cute little girlfriend tonight… I really want her on my bed tonight…. I wonder what she sounds like when when I mess her up tonight…” Nakazawa said as she licked her lips and winked at Airi. “Don’t you dare say that to my Airin!!!!” Maimi shouted as she ran towards Nakazawa and threw her punch at her. Nakazawa blocked Maimi’s first punch but before she realized it, Maimi’s other punched already landed on her face. Nakazawa took a few step back as Maimi lunged herself towards Nakazawa and started to attack her again. Nakazawa evaded all Maimi’s attack this time and that makes Maimi more furious.

“Maimi stop!!!!” Airi shouted as she tried to run towards Maimi but Risako and Momoko managed to hold her tightly. “Don’t go Airi, it’s too dangerous!!! Risako shouted. Maimi lose her focus when she heard Airi’s voice and Nakazawa took this chance to kick her stomach and punched her. Maimi fell to the ground as she puts her hand on her stomach. Airi and the others ran towards Maimi as Airi hugged Maimi protectively. Nakazawa went towards Maimi and said. “I’m just joking you idiot, save your strength, you gonna need it for the last challenge. Maimi stood back up and glared at Nakazawa. “What is the challenge???” Maimi asked. “You see that rock???” Nakazawa asked she held out her finger and pointed it towards the rocks on the sea. “Yeah, I see it, why???” Maimi asked Nakazawa again. “For this last challenge, I had told Ai-chan to put you present there, and the challenge is simple, you go and take that present back… There’s something you need to know before you go… When Ai-chan go there before, it’s easy because the water level is easy and you can walk on the rocks easily…. But now, the wave is stronger, the water level is high and it’s going to be hard to walk because most of the rocks are drowned and it’s dark….” Nakazawa finished her explanation with a smirked. “You don’t have to do it if you don’t want too….” Sayumi interrupted. “What???” Maimi asked in confusion. “This is the test of love; we want to see how far you would go for your girlfriend’s present… And if you decided to back off, we won’t say anything…. We just want to see how much love you have for her, would you really die for her or it’s just a stupid talk…” Sayumi said as she hugged Nakzawa from behind. “That’s enough Maimi, don’t do it!!!” Airi shouted as she hugged Maimi from behind. “Please stop… Don’t do this anymore…
I don’t want that present… I just want you… Please listen to me Maimi…. Airi pleaded with tears on her eyes.

Maimi turned herself towards Airi and hugged her back. “I’m sorry Airin, but I have to do it… Because my heart is in that box… You have already given me your heart Airin…” Maimi said as she pulled out the necklace that Airi gave her for her birthday. “If I don’t go and take it, my heart will lost in the sea and I can’t never give to you…” Maimi said as she gave Airi a qquick kiss on her forehead and ran towards the rock. “Maimi!!! Come back here!!!” Airi shouted as tears were running fast from her eyes. Airi tried to run after Maimi but she was stop by Sayumi. “Let go of me!!!” Airi said as she struggled. “No!!! It’s too dangerous for you!!!” Sayumi shouted. Airi struggled as hard as she could but her effort was futile because Risako and the other came ro help Sayumi hold Airi.

Maimi knew that she’s hurting Airi again, but she can’t let her present for Airi being taken by the sea or Nakazawa. Maimi tears ran through her cheeks when she heard Airi screaming for her. “I’m sorry Airin, but this will be last time I hurt you, after this I’ll listen to everything you said….” Maimi thought to herself as she walked on the rocks carefully. The trail that was made by the rocks was very slippery and dangerous. Maimi took her steps very carefully but it’s hard for her because it’s dark and most of the rock was already drown. And to make things harder, the wave was strong and it caused Maimi to lose her balance. Maimi was almost fall when a huge wave hit her but she managed to keep her ground. “Just a little bit more…” Maimi said as she kept walking towards the present. After a few more steps, Maimi finally got the present back. She was very happy as she waved the others on the shore. “I got it!!!” She shouted. Suddenly, a huge wave hit Maimi causing her to lose her balance and fall into the water. Maimi’s forehead hit the rocks as she falls into the water unconscious.

Ending

Maimi woke up that morning and realized that she’s in her hotel room again. Maimi moved a little bit and she felt somebody is holding her hand tightly. Maimi moved to her side and saw Airi’s sleeping on the side of the bed with tears running through her eyes. Maimi use her thumb to wipe out Airi’s tears and she was very careful while she was doing that because she didn’t want to wake Airi. But, the moment Maimi’s thumb touches her skin; Airi woke up and hugged Maimi tightly. “Maimi!!!” Airi cried. “You’re awake!!! I’m very worried!!! Thank god you’re ok!!! Airi cried as she hugged Maimi tighter. Maimi patted Airi’s back as she pulled away to kiss Airi’s forehead. “I’m sorry for my stupidity… I’m sorry for making you worry… I’m sorry because I have hurt you again…” Maimi apologized as tears running through her cheeks. Maimi and Airi were interrupted when Maasa and the others entered their room. Maimi was shocked to see Nakazawa and her gang was there too. “What are you doing here Nakazawa???!!!” Maimi asked. She could feel her anger was rising up again. “Calm down Maimi, Nakazawa-san save you yesterday when you fell…. She really regrets everything that happens…” Erika said as she smiled. Nakazawa and her gang stood in front of Maimi’s bed and bow down to her. “Please forgive us….” Nakazawa apologized with regret. Maimi got out from the bed with Airi as her support and went towards Nakazawa. “I forgive you… And thanks for saving my life…” Maimi said as she smiled and hugged Nakazawa lightly. Nakazawa hugged Maimi back and after she pulled back, she reached into her pocket and took out the present that she took from Maimi. “I’m really glad that I can save this too… Nakazawa said as she handed Maimi the present.

Maimi took back the present and hugged Nakazawa again. “Thank you Nakazawa-san!!!” Maimi said. After Maimi pulled back from her hugged with Nakazawa, Maimi took Airi hands and led her to the bed. Maimi helped Airi to sit down as she kneels in front of Airi. Maimi hold Airi hand as she stared into Airi’s big, brilliant brown eyes. “Airin, I know that I’m stupid and I always hurt you…” Maimi started as she handed Airi the present that she bought for her. Airi opened the present and saw the ring that Maimi had bought her. Airi eyes were filled with tears as she saw Maimi took the ring and place it onto her finger. “This ring symbolized my heart Airin, I have put my heart in there and I want it to be yours forever…. And I want you to be mine forever too… After you’ve graduated from school, will you marry me???” Maimi asked Airi as she squeezed her hand lightly. “Yes, I will marry you Maimi…” Airi said as she wipes her tears and kissed Maimi. Maasa, Erika and the others shouted happily as they ran towards Maimi and Airi and congratulate them. Nakazawa and her gang went towards Maimi and Airi as all of them congratulate them as tell them to invite them to their wedding someday.

A few hours later….

After the other have left them, Maimi and Airi stayed on the bed and cuddled closely to each other. Airi placed her head on Maimi’s chest as their finger interwined together. “Maimi…” Airi called. Maimi moved her head so that she can face Airi. “Yes princess…” Maimi replied. “I want t punish you now….” Airi said as she smiled sweetly to Maimi. “Why do you want to punish me Airi???” Maimi asked as she still not getting what Airi was trying to say to her. “For making me cry and worried…” Airi said as she moved away from Maimi. Maimi moved closer towards Airi but she was surprised when Airi pushed her to the bed and lie above her. “So this is my punishment then???” Maimi asked as she grinned. Airi just nodded as she started to kiss Maimi. Maimi returned Airi’s kiss as she hugged her girlfriend waist. Maimi moaned when she felt Airi’s bitting her neck. Maimi stroke Airi’s back as she let Airi took care of her shirt. When Airi has finished taking her shirt off, Maimi pushed Airi gently as she’s the one that lying on top now. Maimi smirked as she lean down and started to kiss and bite Airi’s neck. “Maimi…. I’m ….. not…. finish… with… my… punishment…  yet… “Airi said shakily as she was too lost in the pleasure that Maimi was giving her. Maimi took off Airi shirt as she started to kiss Airi’s chest. Airi was moaning like crazy when she felt Maimi’s tongue on her sensitive spot. After Maimi finished with the upper part of Airi’s body, she turned her attention to the other part.

Maimi was getting aggressive as Airi’s was hugging her tight because of the pleasure that she was in now. Maimi kissed Airi intimately as she continued to give her girlfriend pleasure. Both of them continued to pleasure each other until they are too tired to move. Maimi hugged Airi tightly after they have finished with their pleasure moment. Maimi kissed Airi forehead as she whispered into Airi’s ear. “Happy anniversary Airin…” Airi smiled as she cuddled closer and replied. “Happy anniversary to you to dear…. Thanks for everything…” Both of them finally fall asleep in each others arm.

The end.

The Special Chapters have finally ended.... :D

i hope you guys love it... :nervous

Offline Mikitty_Ayaya

• Member+
Re: Promise Special Chapter~~~Part 3 (The Final Part)~~~Update~~
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2010, 04:04:10 AM »
oh, interesting chapters, a special chapter of Maimi and Airi, that's nice.
Airi was pretty, she just wanted to be with Maimi.  :heart: I liked attitude of Maimi.
the  scene  of sayumi and maimi i like, it´s   fun and interesting, Maimi was nice with her.
the tests of massa and kanna  were interesting, have emotion, but the last test was too loose, the fight was short, I expected a big fight of nakazawa vs maimi.   :(  :(  :(  Nakazawa's personality is very strong  :yossi:
Nakazawa  was nice and friendly, cute... ^^;

good chapter,  some scenes were beautiful and romantic.  :)
 I enjoy this special chapter,     Thank you.  :)

« Last Edit: August 22, 2010, 04:09:30 AM by Mikitty_Ayaya »

Offline oddball

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Off in the woods........
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2010, 04:19:52 PM »
The Special chapters were quite cool, I liked how we saw the stubborn attitude od Maimi come back into the story with trying to get the ring back, its was really cute that all Airi wanted was to spend time with Maimi :wub:

Offline memory

• support this forum forever!!!
« Reply #67 on: August 27, 2010, 03:33:10 PM »
i've just finished read this sotry... :D
i love it.... :heart:
maimi and airi is so sweet together.... :wub:
this sory is good.... :thumbsup
i hope you will write another story abok-san... :twothumbs

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #68 on: September 08, 2010, 09:33:43 AM »
gomen for not replying sooner, I never got into your story until a while back but I never managed to finish it until now :nervous

After reading the story, I found it to be quite interesting over time between Maimi and Airi, I didn't realized that i finished until I did, good job :thumbsup
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Beat Crusaders - Feel