JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - Life Begins at Eighty

Author Topic: Too Young: Seasonz  (Read 44975 times)

Offline smoothee

• old school lovin'
  • Member+
Too Young
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2006, 02:54:29 PM »
WOOT!! you finally updated!! WAHAhAH!! i love your stories wordsworth!! they are so geniunely believable :) arggh.. stupid kumai.. tryna to break them up :( but then again.. i wouldnt know who to choose either.. hehe nice one! *thumbs up*

~ the official mikitty thread ~ the A.M.E [aya matsuura eden] ~ G.A.M official thread ~

~ join the wonky love crew ~ help us pimp up tanakacchi here ~

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Too Young
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2006, 04:33:33 PM »
Finally read the fanfic so far and I'm impressed. I like this story, keep going!:)

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Too Young
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2006, 12:25:00 PM »
Updated again on page 2. Had to do it first before going back to the 'other' fanfic area :)

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Too Young
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2006, 06:13:54 PM »
wasn't a Berryz fan before, but now that fanfic made me one, thanks wordsworth!

Offline rhynee29

The Story is Untiring: A Product of Archetypes
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2006, 12:09:22 PM »
First, I wanna thank the writer of this fanfic for sharing and exposing with us his creativity in writing.

I guess all of us here really like the story only differing with the degrees of appreciation. It is with this difference on the degrees of appreciation that we do have different perspectives toward the text and so do I on it.  

I wanna start with the theme of the story which is quite obvious and undeniable to anyone of us for it talks no other than but "love" between young people (of course involving our fave H!P, Berryz Koubou). I think the style of introducing the story, though only a few do this type, which is in a diary-like form is quite of an archetype. An archetype to the extent that it follows the common way of thinking of the readers towards the text itself with regards to the possible events that will happen as the story goes. Since it is something familiar to us, it is possible to predict and to a certain extent, to assume what will happen next as well as the stand of each of the characters and the motions that they might exploit. The diary-like form and the theme on "love" are appealing to our very personal senses that these make us to conclude in a manner that is similar with reality, the usual events that do happen in ourselves which we consider as the truth itself. It is not surprising if someone, probably one of us here, would say that this is very romantic and fantastic with his or her cheeks in pale :D.

The initial text as a whole (I am taking only the first parts, partially since the storyline has not yet been finished) is direct to its theme with a strong impact of appealing to our very senses due to the complicating text structure and organisation of the motions of the characters in every scenes. But considering that it is composed of archetypes, or the text itself could be considered as an archetype, I suppose that it does follow the trend of the traditional "lovers' cradle" stories or the cliche romantic "hugs and kisses" narratives which makes it quite a favourite and long-lasting for the readers of this age.

I am typing this to suggest to the writer himself to make more strands of complexity in the story, though the structure goes fine, it would be more lasting and to a certain extent of a "new wave" if it will somehow turn away from the usual flow of a love story. It could be a favourite as of now but its characters (the Berryz Koubou) themselves would be spoiled in this fanfic if the further complexities would not be established (so don't just focus on Yurina and Risako, think of a possible link between the others). Isn't it a good idea to add the family backgrounds of the characters involved? Remember that these are of minor ages and it might sound "utopian" to project in the story the success or continuation of love between two persons under parental custody. Consider the reality of the parental role on them before shifting to the other supposedly event to come in a love story.  

That is all. Thanks for this opportunity to suggest. I hope you will understand (to the writer ) :D :)  
:) Rhynee XXIX
:heart:
来にー返礼
XD :heart:

Offline ChrNo

• 「72::29::66」
  • Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Too Young
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2006, 05:28:45 PM »
i think im going to thank you wordsworth.
first, because you made a awsome job here.
second, because you really did a great job...oh wait..i've already said it...
third, after reading a lot of love between h!p member, i was surprisingly happy to read somthing else, and espacially with some berryz.
fourth, i really like the diary writting, particularly when we get to read two views from the same story.
fifth, you are going to save my wallet, i won't need to buy new novels to read great stories.
sixth, please don't stop writing, and keep on posting

at first i didnt get it was a boy...so when i read "She told me to be at least a meter away from her when we walked, for she didn't want to give people some ideas. ", i didnt understand ans said "why that ?"...then it came "You're the first boy in my room." and i went Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah....
but the thing is, you said it in the first line of your story "I always thought that diaries were for girls but something inside me that I had to put this in writing"...after reading h!p member love i guess i forgot boys do still exist lol...

anyway i'll say it again, great job !!! keep on posting please !

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Too Young: Mistakes
« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2006, 02:23:27 PM »
I'm not sure where I've heard it before but they say that love is like a holding a double-edged blade.

Either way you try to hold it, you will get cut.
The more you tighten your grasp, the deeper the wound will get.
Letting go will make the blood gush out faster.
The pain might stop but the scar it leaves behind will be always there...
...to remind you of your foolishness.

Not all love stories have happy endings. Some end in bitterness. Some end in remorse. Some end in tragedy.

That's what I'm trying to avoid. And that's probably the reason why love has been avoiding me as well.

I will never fall in love. That's what I've been telling myself.

I used to like boys, but now I don't. Don't ask me why.

But that soon changed when I met him.

Him.

Sugaya's classmate.

In one of our concerts, Sugaya was a bit more excited and I couldn't forget that smile on her face when she said that someone special was going to watch her that night. But after she found out that the one she was expecting wasn't around, she looked like she didn't want to perform anymore. The smile she wore earlier that night vanished in a span of a few minutes. I took pity on her but I knew that she was about to cry that night. Tears were about to fall but she did her best to smile through out the performance. I didn't hate the person that made her that way but her situation just made me hate the feeling they call love more.

But amazingly, a few days later, Sugaya seemed different. She was more cheerful than before. Her actions were a bit unusual too. She kept asking us things like if guys would like these kinds of dresses or will guys like this kind of hairstyle. I asked her why the sudden change. She simply smiled back at me without uttering a single word. Her smile was different too. My curiosity told me that I had to know what happened to her.

In one of our rehearsals, we borrowed Sugaya's phone and called the last number she dialed. To our surprise, it was a boy on the other line. To my surprise he knew who I was just by my voice. I was the first to speak but his voice was faster to get into me. His voice sounded nice, probably enough to send shivers to any other girl. It gave me a familiar feeling that I’m sure I felt before. I think I actually blushed when he said my name.

"Is this some kind of sign? Can this be love?" I asked myself. While they were busy teasing Sugaya, I was busy wondering what was that I just felt.

We all got to talk to him and he reminded me that it was actually fun to talk with boys. I talk to some of my classmates but not in this manner. Perhaps he doesn't know that we're idols. But that's impossible.  I looked at Sugaya when they talked to each other. Though she was whispering, I could hear what they were talking about.  Now I know the reason why she changed...

Sugaya invited us to their place one day, after our mini album was released.

I think I fell in love the first time I saw him...

As he introduced himself, I kept asking myself if he was really the one we were talking to on the phone. He looked like a normal boy, nothing seems to be special about him. But I was wrong. There was something in him, possibly the same thing that Sugaya saw that made her fall for him. He has looks, heck he can even be part of Johnny's if he wanted to but I don't think he's into that. His voice sounded better in person and it wasn't just shivers it sent me. It also doesn't look like I'm a bit older than him. I almost didn't want to let go when he shook my hand. I couldn't take my eyes off him. He was tall, almost the same height as Kumai. I had to look up to meet him eye to eye. I couldn't explain it but I kinda like that feeling.

When Sugaya read the card he wrote for her, how I wish those words were meant for me. When they hugged each other after that, I tried to imagine the warmth of his embrace if I were in Sugaya's place.

I'm happy for her. I'm happy for them. But I feel jealous.

That's one of the reasons why I don't want to fall in love. The hearts of the boys I fall for already belong to someone else.

I like him but I know they like each other. That I'm sure of.

Kumai told me before that she asked him if he already kissed Sugaya. She said no.

Maybe I still have the chance to steal him away from her. But I won't.

This is another reason why I don't fall in love. I'm afraid to hurt others, especially someone close to me.

Sugaya is my friend. I don't want to hurt her and betray our friendship. Also, I don't want to see her the way she looked that concert night: Miserable.

But every time I look at myself in the mirror, I look a lot worse than Sugaya that night.

Perhaps I should give love a chance. Even once.

I wrote this because something just came up earlier. I received a message from him, asking me if I could go out with him this weekend.

I know, I know. This message was really supposed to be for Sugaya. I don't know how it ended up in my phone. But, just for the sake of it, I said yes anyway.

I'm not sure if he will show up but if he does, I'm going to make the most out of it.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2006, 04:11:42 AM by wordsworth »

WAR AKARI!!! Infernal Ninjutsu, Hidden Lore...Freedom of Opposites Technique!!! Rest in peace Kyle,Jab,Mom,Tita, ChrNo...

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Too Young
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2006, 02:54:41 PM »
oh my god wordsworth...
i feel so sad and so ...can't describe...i just wonder why your writting touches me so much lol...
im so happy you post another chapter. i was really waiting for it.

Quote from: wordsworth

I used to like boys, but now I don't. Don't ask me why.

But that soon changed when I met him.

Him.

Sugaya's classmate.

lol...my first thought was : hey what kind of guy is that lol how come all girls from berryz fall for him :evil:
then i remember the other chapters..ok...he is a nice guy...but "wth" XD

In one of our concerts, Sugaya was a bit more excited and I couldn't forget that smile on her face when she said that someone special was going to watch her that night.

i almost thought Captain was in love with Risako by the way she talks about her...

I think I actually blushed when he said my name.

:D  so cute...

"Is this some kind of sign? Can this be love?" I asked myself. While they were busy teasing Sugaya, I was busy wondering what that I just felt.

i just LOL i that one XD....sorry...

I think I fell in love the first time I saw him...

what the...XD

It also doesn't look like I'm a bit older than him.

of course...you are so tiny...:D

That's one of the reasons why I don't want to fall in love. The hearts of the boys I fall for already belong to someone else.

Maybe I still have the chance to steal him away from her. But I won't.

This is another reason why I don't fall in love. I'm afraid to hurt others, especially someone close to me.

even if this is a fiction, i have to say... i love this girl XD

anyway, that was another great chapter. i think im going to print it.
i really like your work :)
so pliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiz keep writting !

Offline DO Me DO Me

• °Erien Godmother
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • K-M-E-I Kamei! K-A-M-E Kyamei!
Too Young
« Reply #28 on: September 08, 2006, 06:17:52 PM »
ah, so it is Captain? At first I thought it was Momoko but then I had to read back. It's so cute. Gonna update this on JPM too?

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Too Young: Decisions
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2006, 05:14:09 AM »
I have a problem. A BIG PROBLEM.

Finally, I had the courage to ask Sugaya out on a date.

I was going to send a message to her earlier today, asking her if she could go out with me on the weekend.

I sent it to the wrong person.

I sent it to...

... Captain Shimi.

That's just part of the problem.

The other is that SHE SAID SHE'D GO OUT WITH ME!!!

It's not that I don't like her. I like her a lot actually. She's cute and she's funny. Also, she's one the friendliest in their group. Did I already say that she's cute? I'm not afraid to be seen with her. We could be mistaken as classmates.She doesn't look older than me anyway. Aside from that, I could even look like an older brother to her. But I'm kind of intimidated by her title.

Captain. The title itself implies authority and respect. She wouldn't be the captain if she didn't have the qualities of a leader.

I know it would be rude if I told her that that message was meant for Sugaya and not for her but it would be ruder if I kept her hopes high by saying yes then not show up. I'm not sure if I should tell Sugaya about this right away because it's a nice chance too. Maybe Captain can tell me more about Sugaya. I could ask her what other things Sugaya is interested in.Maybe she'll help me. Maybe she won't. But that's ok.

The other girls, and probably the fans too,tease her because of her height but I think it's one of the factors why she's so likable, aside from her bubbly personality. I've seen her in their videos and though she doesn't get to sing a lot of lines, she makes up for it with her dancing. Also, she's not really that small when I met them. She's almost as tall as Momo-chan.

So my first date isn't going to be with Sugaya.

I wonder what she'll say if she finds out about this. But I do intend to tell her eventually.

Oh well. I guess I have to prepare myself for the weekend. Hope everything will turn out fine.

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Too Young
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2006, 12:11:52 PM »
OMG...totally unexpected XD XD XD

i first thought he sent the msg to her because, as you wrote it "Maybe Captain can tell me more about Sugaya. I could ask her what other things Sugaya is interested in.Maybe she'll help me."

but That...haha very interesting :D

also i didn't get why he sent to Captain instead of Sugaya, as C and S are so far apart in the alphabet, he could eventually mess up with Squeaky...or maybe he wrote Shimi-Captain or something with a S...

oh wait...he is japanese XD
my bad :evil: :evil: :evil:

love your chapter, as always, keep going :D

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Too Young: To The Sly and Cunning
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2006, 07:34:34 AM »
I arrived thirty minutes earlier on the place where we were supposed to meet. There were a lot of people but it wouldn't be hard to recognize her. The question is would she be able to recognize me? Today, I had to wear my eyeglasses the first time, doctor's orders. Forgetting my phone at home too isn't any help at all too.

It feels like something is purposely trying to make this date not work out.

I sat on one of the benches, checking my watch from time to time, wondering if she was actually going to show up. To keep myself busy, I kept on imagining what clothes she would be wearing. I think she's too girly to wear jeans and it's impossible for her to wear a skirt just for this. The only sure thing I'm sure is that she's going to wear something expensive and stylish, just like the one she wore when I met them.

The time came but she still wasn't around. I decided to wait for fifteen more minutes.

Fifteen minutes over and still no sign of her. I have a feeling I was stood up.

Maybe something came up. Perhaps they have another rehearsal. I was about to go when someone tapped me at the back.

"What's with the glasses?" She asked. It was the Captain.

"I had my eyes checked and now I have to wear them. It's a temporary thing though. Don't tell me there's something wrong with your eyes too." I asked her for she was also wearing a pair of glasses, along with a red cap with a reversed letter 'R' on it. She wore a hooded denim jacket over her light blue blouse. To match the jacket were knee-length khaki pants. Or shorts. Whatever. Nevermind.

Definitely not what I was expecting but she looked good in it anyway.

"I have to wear a disguises so I won't get much attention." She said.

"Are those Adidas shoes? Cool! I always wanted one of those." Referring to the yellow rubber shoes she wore.

"Yep. Thanks!" She answered. "So, what do you want to do?"

"Let's go see a movie." I said.

"That's fine. So I can avoid getting seen." She said as she looked around.

We checked which movie we could watch.

"Hey, let's watch that one!" She said as she pointed to Rabu Kon. It says that it was based from a manga but I haven't heard about it before.

"OK." I said. I checked the people who were going to watch it as I lined up to pay for the tickets. Most of them looked like they were couples, holding hands as they went inside. I looked at Captain and it seems she knew all about it.

Slick.

"Do you want any snacks?" I asked.

"Popcorn would be fine." She said. "We're gonna eat afterwards, right?"

"Right?" Did I actually agree to what she just said? I guess I did. Good thing I was prepared.

As we entered the theater, we noticed that we were the only one who weren't holding hands. Some of the other girls' hands were even wrapped around their companions arms as they went in. She looked at me and said "Let's pretend." She grabbed my hand as she said that, not giving me a chance to answer if I was willing to do it.  

I think I'm going to learn a lot from her, stuff I can use when go out with Sugaya next time.

Wanna know what happened inside? Check back later. I have to sleep now. Night!

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
Too Young
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2006, 01:40:04 PM »
oo cliff hanger! i cant wait till you post the next part!!

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Too Young
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2006, 02:57:59 PM »
yeah!, hopefully we won't have to wait long. I love this story!:)

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Too Young
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2006, 07:07:46 PM »
Wanna know what happened inside? Check back later. I have to sleep now. Night!

i'm still wondering who is it from XD

if it's the boy :
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ! how can he sleep before writing what happened ! :evil: :evil: :evil:

if it's you :
what a teaser you are ! :D  great ending

seems like he feels comfortable with Captain ^^

Offline Aioros

• 「 ebiru powered+ 」
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • A CAT IS FINE TOO...
Too Young: Echoes of Tomorrow
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2006, 11:40:05 AM »
Choosing which clothes to wear almost took me forever but I made sure that I was going to make it on time. I was almost late but I got there before the time he set. I just had a hard time looking for him. He never told me that he was gonna wear glasses and he wasn't answering my calls or messages. Good thing he stood up from where he was sitting. I was able to catch him after that. It's amazing because he easily saw through my disguise. But I think he knew it was me because he was tired of waiting.

I asked him what he wanted to do and he said that we go see a movie. Good choice. I really had no time to go to a movie theater because of our tight schedule. We checked which movies were available.

Rabu Kon or "Lovely Complex".

The title was a complete give away. It's something about love and stuff. I don't care if it's based from a manga, or even if Teppei-san is in it. I just want to watch it. I noticed that the girls who were going to watch it had their boyfriends with them.

Perfect.

He asked if I wanted anything. I said popcorn would be fine. I said that we were gonna eat after the movie as a joke, to check how he would react. The look in his face was funny when he said yes. I still can't take it out of my mind. I wonder how he would react if I tell him that I was just kidding. I'll just have to find out after the movie.

I grabbed his hand as we entered, telling him that we should pretend. I didn't ask him if he wanted to because he would probably gonna say no. Plus if I asked him, he would feel uncomfortable so I took him by surprise, which I think made him feel more uncomfortable.

We had nice seats. The theater wasn't full so there were a bunch of empty seats beside ours. In fact, only three occupied our row: me, him and the bucket of popcorn.

The movie was about a girl and her classmate. They get along fine and the girl starts to develop feelings for him. The only problem is she's a lot taller than him. Sounds familiar? Teppei-san and Ema-san were quite good. My full attention was on the movie until he started tapping my shoulder. I kept ignoring him until he said something that I couldn't disregard.

"Umm. Your hand." He said as he pointed downwards.

I followed the direction of his finger. The only source of light inside the dark movie theater was the light coming from the projector but even without it, it was clear where my hand was: on his lap. I removed it as quickly as I could and looked away from him. It was quite embarrassing. For a moment I felt like Aoki-san when we were guests at Music Fighter. And I don't know if it's true, about boys liking to be touched on the lap but...

Nyaaaa~!!!!

I was so confused! I really didn't know how it ended in his lap. I've never been so embarrassed my whole life.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier!? How long was it there?" I asked. Now I couldn't even look at him straight in the eye.

"How should I know? They're your hands." He said. "You don't have to act innocent. My lap was nice, wasn't it? Good thing you didn't decide to put it in other places."

I nudged him lightly on his shoulder though I know he was just kidding. He just shook his head and smiled back.

After what happened, I couldn't focus on watching the movie anymore. I kept on checking my hand. There was even a time where I put my hand on the bucket of popcorn so I'd be sure where it was.

I looked at him at it seems that he's enjoying the movie as well. But I guess he would have enjoyed it more if it was Sugaya beside him. Now I feel a bit guilty.

I could have just told Sugaya about this so she would have been the one who's with him watching the movie but I didn't. I wonder if he told Sugaya about this. Well, he probably hasn't. Yet.

When the movie finished, we waited until everybody else got out.

"So, where do you want to eat?" He asked as we walked outside.

"Nah, I was just kidding earlier." I answered. I looked at my watch. I wasn't really late but I wanted to go home. I think I've done enough damage to his day. "I should get going. See you around then."

I bowed, turned back and slowly walked away from him. A few meters from where I was standing earlier, I looked backed and he was still there. I shouted "Don't tell anyone else about my hand!" then I ran as fast as I could and vanished into the crowd. I ran until I couldn't feel his eyes behind my back anymore. I could feel a tear run down my cheek as I ran.

As I walked home, I couldn't forgive myself for my selfishness. I admit. I like him. But the entire time I was with him, I could feel his loneliness, his longing for his loved one. I know it was painful for him but it was twice as painful for me because I was responsible for making him that way. Also, now I seem to have forgotten how he looked when I told him that we were gonna eat after the movie.

When I arrived home, that was the only time I remembered that I forgot to thank him for taking me out.

I composed a text message for him, thanking him for his time and trouble. Done. Sending message...

I'm going to sleep now. But before that, and I had to check one last time if I was able to send it to him...

Oops.

Now it was my turn to send it to the wrong person.

Offline ChrNo

• Member+
  • ノノl∂_∂'ル <gao~
Too Young
« Reply #36 on: September 13, 2006, 01:56:42 PM »
Oh my god Wordsworth !
you are so great !...
i felt exicting reading this one XD
i kept thinking "what the hell are you doing Captain !"

I noticed that the girls who were going to watch it had their boyfriends with them.

Perfect.

Perfect??? wth :o

I grabbed his hand as we entered, telling him that we should pretend[...]I took him by surprise, which I think made him feel more uncomfortable..

:D

In fact, only three occupied our row: me, him and the bucket of popcorn..

XD

I kept ignoring him until he said something that I couldn't disregard.

"Umm. Your hand." He said as he pointed downwards.

[...]it was clear where my hand was: on his lap. .

i don't know what to think about that one XD

Nyaaaa~!!!! .

:ROTFLMAO:

I really didn't know how it ended in his lap..

same question nhere XD

"How should I know? They're your hands." He said. "You don't have to act innocent. My lap was nice, wasn't it? Good thing you didn't decide to put it in other places.".

XD XD XD XD XD  *dies*

I guess he would have enjoyed it more if it was Sugaya beside him. Now I feel a bit guilty..

aaaa...Captain, Captain...

"Don't tell anyone else about my hand!" .

you are going to be in trouble :D

Oops.

in big big trouble XD

i really enjoyed reading that. really. it was kinda fast, maybe that's why i felt exicting...anyway great job ! you made my day Wordsworth !

Offline cool_kickin_dude

• Member+
Too Young
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2006, 05:51:23 PM »
same here, keep it up! don't make us wait long!

Offline tanakachi

• Reina's Bodyguard
  • Member+
Too Young
« Reply #38 on: September 13, 2006, 06:14:00 PM »
omg omg cant wait to see who she send it too!!

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
Too Young
« Reply #39 on: September 15, 2006, 06:07:43 PM »
I had the same feeling as ChrNo when I was reading. Wth does every Berryz girl like him :evil: :lol:

I composed a text message for him, thanking him for his time and trouble. Done. Sending message...

I'm going to sleep now. But before that, and I had to check one last time if I was able to send it to him...

Oops.

At first I thought she probably sent it to Risako. Then again, it would be much more fun if it was to another girl. Lets see, who's left? Momo, Maasa, Chinami, Miya? Or is it a C-ute girl?

I NEED TO KNOW!!!!!!!!! XD

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: 80kidz - Life Begins at Eighty