JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gackt - Mizerable

Author Topic: Yellow's Funny Stories - [21-Feb-2013] Staying Where She's There... (TanaKame)  (Read 69337 times)

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Sad but nostalgic..gr8 memories! :D
Re: Yellow's Funny Stories - (1-Nov-2012) Let's be together (TanaShige)
« Reply #80 on: November 05, 2012, 02:19:59 PM »
It's me complaining about something.. "i can't find the chapter!" :angry: then "I FOUND IT! I FOUND IT! YAAY!!"  :cathappy:

so to the TanaShige..

Remember when i said something like "i got a little brain so i can't ship anyone else from my otp on Kuro's threath?"

well i watched Suugoku Joshi Gakuen and i was kinda shipping "Sayumi and Reina's characters!" xD

you read my mind..i was craving for that so thank u!!!  :thumbsup

i really like it first i was sad because the 6 years separation but then you made a happy ending which i'm glad a depresseive mode is not like i wanna start my day!!  :bow:

You're gettinv better and better! :D

please update soon!  :grin:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to read and comment, maybe feedback(?) XD
« Reply #81 on: November 05, 2012, 02:26:13 PM »
i think next time if you want to read an update here, you better go to the very first message on this thread as i will post the link there  :thumbup
or you check the posting from my writer profile for the update.

really, but whatever i read on them is always sad and depressing... yup, maybe when i have the time i will do an enhance shot on it again to explain about the puppy love.  :nervous
« Last Edit: November 05, 2012, 02:54:27 PM by yellow »

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #82 on: November 05, 2012, 03:03:38 PM »
i think for convenience sake, since cmze always miss my posting... i think from next update on, i will add some of you whom I know catching my stories on pm  :heart:

if whoever new also wish to be in it, just drop me a pm. I will update you in my list. :thumbup
« Last Edit: November 06, 2012, 02:10:44 AM by yellow »

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: November 06, 2012, 01:15:09 AM »
Sure pm me!  :grin:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #84 on: November 06, 2012, 01:57:48 AM »
Sure pm me!  :grin:
don't worry, you are already in my list :grin:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yellow's Funny Stories - [7-Nov-2012](Untitled)
« Reply #85 on: November 07, 2012, 07:59:22 AM »
Hahahaha so funny!  :lol:

poor Aichan!  :oops:

Erina get off the way!  :smhid

Maikea is stealing the story!  :rofl:

Thanks Yellow and please update soon!  :bow:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #86 on: November 07, 2012, 08:03:04 AM »
you must give ideas... you know  :grin:
i will do it when i have idea again  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

it's just on the spot thing, you know what i mean  :P

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: November 07, 2012, 08:15:13 AM »
hope you get ideas soon,you really have become really good!  :thumbsup

sorry for being such a dork are you talking about that section? :nervous

well like i said i'm going to sleep! :)

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #88 on: November 07, 2012, 08:19:12 AM »
nah... i mean this drabble...
that section i already have the thing brainstormed just left writing them out.
no worries, i will give you what i have promised... just wait another 3 weeks (at most)... i will write them out once my exam is over. :cow:

and gd nite again, have a good rest :)

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #89 on: November 07, 2012, 08:24:03 AM »
oh today is my lucky day ! hoho! thanks for you two im an actress nOw !

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #90 on: November 07, 2012, 08:26:36 AM »
@maikea:
there is more to come here... as you see there is a possibility for continuation... i will continue and give a title when the fire of inspirations flare again  :heart: :lol:

@kuro:
wow, you are always faster than i thought  :shocked:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2012, 08:50:16 AM by yellow »

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
the three way perspective was interesting
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Kame's pov  :rofl:

"That self proclaimed Ichiban Kawaii naccissitic bunny love me"  :rofl:

I love the three pov but i like more Kame's that line.. it's just priceless!!  :thumbsup

thanks for giving this fun pov!  :grin:

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
@kuro:
isn't it funny... i intended to make it funny... i think i have  failed :huhuh

@cmze:
really... i'm glad you like it  :cathappy: i will insert more kuso in future if i have it again  :thumbsup
"That self proclaimed Ichiban Kawaii naccissitic bunny love me" <--- isn't this the obvious fact  XD
one more thing i want to tell you is.... your commenting or reviewing skill is getting better nowadays :thumbsup i really appreciate and like reading them :peace: please give me more in future   :deco: you know yellow love comments :heart:

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Okay i'll try better next time!!  :peace:

Offline weird

• weird=yellow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm here to write and share XD
Yellow's Funny Stories - [21-Nov-2012] *Patch (TakaGaki)
« Reply #95 on: November 21, 2012, 03:31:18 PM »

The time setting for the fiction is a month after our Gaki’s graduation where Ai was hitted with that scandal…

------------------------------------------------
Patch

This is one of the rare weekend sleepover Ai s having in her girlfriend’s apartment as the bean’s parent and her little sister went back to Kanagawa to attend some business…

Ai was on the bean’s bed using her girlfriend’s tablet surfing the net while waiting for her girlfriend who is in her bathroom doing her shower. As she randomly surf through the net, she accidentally click on some navigation link and opened her girlfriend’s email box which was quite packed with mails sent by her girlfriend’s No.1 fan, their kouhai – Ikuta Erina.

Upon seeing this, Ai was quite unhappy and got super moody over it tonight as this isn’t the first time she saw this and she has been hearing her girlfriend complaining about it, ever since after the Reborn Inochi no Audition musical.

As always, she would tried to be understanding of kouhai’s love for them, just like the bunny towards her, and cheered her girlfriend up on it and jokingly teased her lover in some occasions whenever she has brought it up but definitely not tonight when recently she was a bit frustrated over the scandal she has with the comedian, Abe Koji-san.

So in order to get herself cool down, she closed the browser and set the tablet aside and get off the bed to search for something else to beat her time while waiting for her girlfriend.

So she saw her girlfriend’s latest photo book “ASCENSION”, the last collection just before her graduation from the group, lying at the corner of the book shelf section for photo book collections. So she picked that out and went back to the bed to start her “reading”.
-------------------------
When Ai was so deeply engrossed with the mature and sexy pictures of her girlfriend in the book, Risa was finally out from her shower and sat besides Ai on her bed, after she was done drying herself, trying to peek from the side to see what Ai is reading. When she saw what her girlfriend was reading, she blushed.

Despite of her blush, she still interrupted her girlfriend’s reading. When Ai looked up and put the book aside, her eyes were filled with lust. However, she knew she has to control herself because her girlfriend has assignment the following day so she tried her best to control her growing desire of her lover and got off the bed to walk to the bathroom to wash her face and get herself calmed down while she was companied by her girlfriend just outside the bathroom complaining on the things bothering her recently.

Of course, that lust appearing on Ai’s eyes, Risa did saw that but she just pretended that she saw nothing so not to further trigger that hunger the older girl has for her and starts her complaints on things bothering her. As she complained, she brought up Eripon and her mail spam acts on her, like usual, in hoping her lover will cheer her up by jokingly tease her on some of the things brought up.

However instead of being so, Ai got moody and unlike her usual self instead of making thing pleasant for the bean by jokingly teased her, Ai confronted Risa about her unhappiness about Eripon’s spam.

Upon hearing Ai’s confrontation, Risa also got quite unhappy as she was also quite bothered over that scandal that happened recently, so she went on and confronted her unhappiness about her lover’s scandal and soon they broke into quarrel so Ai felt so angry and stated that she no longer wish to stay for the night. And quickly, she got herself changed back to her outing wear and went out.
----------------------------------------------
When Ai was outside, she has no intention to get back home so she just casually has a walk along on the street where she was a bit calmed with the cold night air cooling her down. As she calmed down, she gave a thought over the content of the quarrel that just happened not longer ago with her girlfriend. And found that she has been too impulsive and really have her mood got over her. So, she made a turn and headed back to apologize to her girlfriend over her uncontrolled foul mood.

At the meanwhile, after Ai has left, Risa was still quite frustrated over the quarrel so she went to the kitchen to have some ice for herself to get cooled down so that she will not be so angry until become sleepless for the night. When she was a bit calmed, she also gave a thought over the quarrel that just happened and felt that she has really have her unhappiness vented out just like that when knowing that her girlfriend also have been quite fed up over the scandal. So, she decided to make the move to patch up so she went to her room and had a change to her outing wear and went out to find her angry lover.
---------------------------------------------------
While she was waiting for the cab that she has booked to get to her girlfriend’s place. She saw Ai appearing not far away and walking towards where she was. So instead of waiting there, she immediately made her move to get near her lover.

When she was near, she went up and hugged Ai upfront when Ai caught her. They both coincidentally apologized to each other sincerely. When they heard each other’s apologies, they gave a laugh over it for the coincidence and they walked back up to the younger’s apartment, when Risa called up the cab company to cancel her booking as they entered into her unit.
----------------------------------------------------
When they were in the younger’s room, both Ai and Risa decided to have a bath together to get themselves cleaned and comfortable so they could sleep soon later.
----------------------------------------------------
The next day, poor Risa has to drag her exhausted body and wore a full cover wear trying to cover her body parts, as much as possible, over the marks of dominance that her lover have left on her …

Ai’s P/S:
She is my sole property *proud on the fact*

~end~
--> full story (with access) <--
--> full story (without access) <--
i think i not able to get over with that lover quarrel thingy in my Morning Elite High that I used it again here :nervous
not that i run out of idea but it just turned out so as i wrote the story :nervous
anyway, hope you guys like it. :kneelbow:
« Last Edit: December 18, 2012, 05:45:02 AM by weird »

Offline cmze

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Yellow's Funny Stories - [21-Nov-2012] Patch (TakaGaki)
« Reply #96 on: November 21, 2012, 08:19:32 PM »
It's not the same without that scene!!  :rofl:

so cool'!! :D

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: November 22, 2012, 01:56:51 AM »
@cmze:
how's different? :P

drop me a pm :pimp: ... i want to know   :cathappy:
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 02:14:16 AM by yellow »

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
« Reply #98 on: November 22, 2012, 02:40:01 AM »

hey !!  :peace: :hand: tadaima !!! hehe this story was the very first i read this day! and it's vey cute follow  by that ahem scene!!!  :thumbsup.  how about some kameshige goodness there?

Offline yellow

• yellow=weird
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #99 on: November 22, 2012, 02:45:58 AM »

hey !!  :peace: :hand: tadaima !!! hehe this story was the very first i read this day! and it's vey cute follow  by that ahem scene!!!  :thumbsup.  how about some kameshige goodness there?
no longer MIA?!

again?! i think some other time...
you know i don't intend to be a ahem writer  8)...
i want to write normally  8)2...
i will provide those scene if i think there is the need to, just like you girl  :P
sorry~ if this disappoints you  :sweatdrop:

*EDIT:
after reading your latest chapter  :shocked....
i realised that i have interpreted the KameShige goodness you are stating totally wrongly... how rude of me  :catglare:...
yup, please. :cathappy: i want to read it soon  :D
« Last Edit: November 22, 2012, 02:58:01 AM by yellow »

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Gackt - Mizerable