JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Diary

Author Topic: The Tanaka Reina Thread (田中れいな) [+297 pages]  (Read 508457 times)

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
Re: The Tanaka Reina Thread 从 `,_っ´) [+297 pages]
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2008, 10:06:09 PM »
I have a normal, nice body!"

I know ^_^

XD

Offline BigDnm01

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2008, 11:23:42 PM »
Bow 30 Degrees Onstage footage part 1:
http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/kGVtuLz6rEWqdxQqX9RyDQDExjJ6qWtN/view.php
Reina teaches the staff how to dance to Shanimuni Paradise XD. Kamei spaced out so it looked like Sayu knew the dance by heart :lol:
Part 2:
http://www.dohhhup.com/movie/JVXNs2GfeaEU5UeVUfyfSq4UeITWPPai/view.php
The staff guy didn't dance like when they practiced. lolz.
ok I'm jealous. who's that guy, why he gets to dance with her? DAMN HIM! 

"This is wrong! I have a normal, nice body!"
XD XD XD Oh Reina~

and when did she say she have a nice body? definitely want to hear her say that.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2008, 07:01:36 PM by BigDnm01 »

Offline love_0o

• .:Tanaka-fan:.
  • Member+
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2008, 08:12:08 AM »
me to!!  XD

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2008, 09:23:48 AM »
Onegai My Melody ep.1

her voice acting is REALLY good :shock:

I really think that Kirara is based on Reina's image ^_^   ..... exactly looks like (& sounds like) Reina XD

星月きらら !?     just like 月島 きらり  :lol:   ....... what's with the Moon & Star :lol:   

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2008, 05:45:53 PM »
^
Yeah, Reina's voice acting sounds very natural. I think all the seiyuu in My Melody are good.
Leagues ahead of the Kirarin seiyuu... imo ;)
I liked the band aid part. "Itaiiii" :lol:

@BigDnm01: she said in the My Melody anime, after she realized she went from human form to chibi form.

*pats Reina for being a good seiyuu*
« Last Edit: April 08, 2008, 12:36:43 AM by Nouciel »

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2008, 10:12:06 PM »
Reina is the BEST seiyuu !!!

I liked the band aid part. "Itaiiii" :lol:

yeah, me too ~    now it's my SMS tone   (btw, my ringtone is her "Doko ni metsukete aruitonja Kora !!")

cat ear x2 , homeland , Amitabha-sama

XD

The result is shockingly true

Offline love_0o

• .:Tanaka-fan:.
  • Member+
« Reply #66 on: April 10, 2008, 09:37:24 AM »
does tanaka have her own blog?

Offline lil_hamz

• Sapphire and Nouveau... like it should've been
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • She makes every summer sweet, every moment happy
« Reply #67 on: April 10, 2008, 11:02:19 AM »
We interrupt this discussion to insert an important NEWSFLASH~~

Ai-chan, Tanakacchi and Jun2 will be going on a short trip to Taiwan to promote the tour and their new RB single. They will be going for interviews, press conferences and other media stuff. The company wanted to create an impact of having 2 countries promote RB on the same release day.

The flight to Taiwan is on the 16th and they will be taking CI-107 with the ETA as 12.30 PM. Flight back to Japan is 4.45 PM on the 17th. (Lucky Taiwan people who get to see them at the airport :blink: )

TV shows that the trio will be on include 八大娛樂百分百、MTV日韓音樂瘋、中廣娛樂e世代 and 年代新聞等通告. (I wanna watch all these damnit! I pray that some kind soul/souls manages to cap them and upload it for fans with no access to Taiwan TV)

Is is said that fans from Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, the US, Cananda and 200 fans from Japan will be attending the concert in May. (Who's going besides Chokkan2? Maybe they could meet up in Taiwan.)

Lastly, there will be Taiwan only concerts goods.

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #68 on: April 10, 2008, 01:20:12 PM »
^ Damn, my top three all going to Taiwan and I can't go?! T_T;; Damn being poor, if I could afford to fly my ass over there I would in a heart beat. D:

But yay, they're sticking Reinai together again! :w00t: (and adding Junjun makes it awesomer~)
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #69 on: April 10, 2008, 05:02:34 PM »
We interrupt this discussion to insert an important NEWSFLASH~~

Ai-chan, Tanakacchi and Jun2 will be going on a short trip to Taiwan to promote the tour and their new RB single. They will be going for interviews, press conferences and other media stuff. The company wanted to create an impact of having 2 countries promote RB on the same release day.

The flight to Taiwan is on the 16th and they will be taking CI-107 with the ETA as 12.30 PM. Flight back to Japan is 4.45 PM on the 17th. (Lucky Taiwan people who get to see them at the airport :blink: )
^_^  yep if anyone wanna see the "Official News", I posted it in the News thread ^_^

TV shows that the trio will be on include 八大娛樂百分百、MTV日韓音樂瘋、中廣娛樂e世代 and 年代新聞等通告. (I wanna watch all these damnit! I pray that some kind soul/souls manages to cap them and upload it for fans with no access to Taiwan TV)
I think someone will upload them @ H!O ^_^

Is is said that fans from Hong Kong, Singapore, Thailand, the US, Cananda and 200 fans from Japan will be attending the concert in May. (Who's going besides Chokkan2? Maybe they could meet up in Taiwan.)
NO !!! Me need to be stay hidden !!!

LOL

hmmm ..... don't know if I got time for a meet up since I'm so damn busy .... (also I needa fly to HK ......)

Lastly, there will be Taiwan only concerts goods.

YEP !!!!!!!   I'll post it in the MM Taiwan Concert Thread when I get the infos ^_^     ~~~~~~~~

also, they'll use all the equipment they used in the Tour @ Japan ..... + all angle + light show + Special Effects@monitors @ the Taiwan Concert !!
« Last Edit: April 10, 2008, 05:05:26 PM by chokkan 2 »

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #70 on: April 11, 2008, 12:09:20 AM »
I've downloaded the first episode of My Melo. Just haven't gotten round to watching it all yet. I have to say I'm a bit dissapointed with it though. But then I've seen Hello Kitty (I get put through the hell of that everytime I go to my sisters house - my niece loves it) and I know how dire that was. Maybe if I were to see an episode with subtitles it would change my mind. I personally think I prefer Kirarin Revolution over this though :( Sorry Reina.

Reina going to Taiwan is wicked. If Gaki was there too I would pull my finger out and go. But I must resist the urge to go anywhere other than New York this year and save all my money for next year. I want a front row ticket to a Morning Musume concert :heart:

NO !!! Me need to be stay hidden !!!

LOL

hmmm ..... don't know if I got time for a meet up since I'm so damn busy .... (also I needa fly to HK ......)

Argh. You should meet up with other people if they are going. Or are you flying back to HK right after the concert?

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2008, 02:29:36 AM »
I've downloaded the first episode of My Melo. Just haven't gotten round to watching it all yet. I have to say I'm a bit dissapointed with it though. But then I've seen Hello Kitty (I get put through the hell of that everytime I go to my sisters house - my niece loves it) and I know how dire that was. Maybe if I were to see an episode with subtitles it would change my mind. I personally think I prefer Kirarin Revolution over this though :( Sorry Reina.
:shock: Wha !?

But I must resist the urge to go anywhere other than New York this year and save all my money for next year. I want a front row ticket to a Morning Musume concert :heart:
you're going to NY ??

:shock: front row seats can be over ¥30000 in some case !!

Argh. You should meet up with other people if they are going. Or are you flying back to HK right after the concert?

kinda ..... because I'm not suppose to be in Taiwan ..... XD

I pulled a "screw you, I'm going to Taiwan" XD

Offline chibilolli

• Uh Wha?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Gaki Gay Lord
« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2008, 02:55:42 AM »
^ This is all for Chokkan 2. It's late here and I'm not going to even contemplate trying to quote everything properly.

*deep breath*

I will watch a few more episodes of My Melo before I make any more remarks about it. I do prefer Koharu as a seiyuu over Reina though *runs away from lynchmob*

Off topic...I will/should be going to New York in August for my b-day. If my mum gets around to booking it. The deal was she'd pay for the hotel and I'd pay for my flight. Anyway. Lets not go in to that because it doesn't belong here...

Back on topic-ish...When I was bidding on a ticket for the Bonkyu Bonkyu Bomb tour me and Himalia were watching one (a front row ticket) that went for about £350 in the end (it was over £300). So that's ¥70,300ish. I'm willing to spend the money if I get to see Reina close up. I was in the 19th row at the concert and it wasn't good enough
:cry:

BTW - Tsk tsk for going somewhere when you should be somewhere else. But I'll let you off because it's for Reina (as well as the other members of Morning Musume).

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2008, 12:25:35 PM »
Back on topic-ish...When I was bidding on a ticket for the Bonkyu Bonkyu Bomb tour me and Himalia were watching one (a front row ticket) that went for about £350 in the end (it was over £300). So that's ¥70,300ish. I'm willing to spend the money if I get to see Reina close up. I was in the 19th row at the concert and it wasn't good enough
:cry:

:shock:

my most expensive ticket is around ¥45,000  ...... but ¥70,300ish  :O ...... wow ......

BTW - Tsk tsk for going somewhere when you should be somewhere else. But I'll let you off because it's for Reina (as well as the other members of Morning Musume).

:mon sweat: :mon sweat: :mon sweat:

:nya: :nya: :nya:

anyway, 
according to some fans, "Though she initially earned acclaim and approval with her badass "yankii" personality, this died out and revealed a overly cute Tanaka who apparently has a winking problem. Oh, well. At least she's hot, they say."

LOL
I think it's true that Reina kinda lost her Yankii image recently (she's so damn cute @ Shanimuni Paradise @ S8B&BKBKB) .........   so that's one of the reason she got her role @ My Melo ?? XD

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #74 on: April 13, 2008, 06:17:14 AM »
Reina's shine still continue in the 'another version' of the resonant blue pv!!! love the staredown near the end of the pv  :wub:

Offline Nouciel

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • nouciel
« Reply #75 on: April 13, 2008, 06:43:11 AM »
Reina no Riizonanto...

After some initial shots of Reina (was it even her?) doing nothing, we have em KICKASS BOOTS.

Reina omg! I can see your face now!

emo face part I!

It isn't really clear here, but Reina's jacket says 'yankee' XD

emo face part II!

Doing nothin' once again, but this time it looks almost dramatic.

Yes Reina you're doing it right XD ONE smile is what I needed to see. No more no less. lol

The hottest chicken legs I've seen...

(Had to lighten the original screencaps, Reina was barely seen in some of them XD)

Offline lonewind

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~Yankee Love <3~
« Reply #76 on: April 13, 2008, 09:50:09 AM »
totally can't wait to see how she is in the other versions!  :hee:

Offline tito

• Gomattou love <3
  • Member+
« Reply #77 on: April 13, 2008, 10:17:22 AM »
Hot!  :wub: :wub: I can't wait for Resonant blue to be out! more Reina goodness!

'Separation is the beginning of a meeting. Fear not of it.'

Offline Saikami

• W O N K Y F I E D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • TEAM AIBUTT
« Reply #78 on: April 13, 2008, 11:57:08 AM »
Thanks for the screen caps! I was gunna do some myself, but now I don't have to. :] Sweet deal. :heart:

I've been watching the Another Version so much since yesterday, haha. Reina rocks it so much, and looks so badass! I love her outfit when walking down the street, and the yankii jersey made me laugh, it's cute. XD I'm so happy she got both the first and final shot. <3 That's always awesome. Plus, her smirk at the end totally made me melt. :oops:
[All hail AiButt! Sig by Dinny!]

Offline chokkan 2

• ecchi
  • Leader ~~~~~~
« Reply #79 on: April 13, 2008, 10:39:06 PM »
I love the Reina shots @ Another ver ~

a little bit disappointed, but still great ~~~~~~

and Reina is the center of Another ver XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Going Under Ground - Diary