JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Fragile Silencer

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 759566 times)

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #1440 on: May 25, 2012, 12:53:22 PM »
Some spoilers for #869 - #872 if you prefer so  :P

Offline Inferno

« Reply #1441 on: May 26, 2012, 03:24:03 PM »
Talking about the new episodes. HATIX! Have you made any decisions about the new uploading platform yet? Share with us.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1442 on: May 26, 2012, 04:13:40 PM »
gakikame will upload everything soon on Hello-online tracker, or you have to wait because Hatix is in Japan now  :)

Quote from Suu-chan Last Gigs:
私は高校の時に学校にほとんど行けなかったんだけど、
今後、あなたの青春は何でしたか?と聞かれたら、アイドリング!!!でしたって答えます。
« Last Edit: May 30, 2012, 04:27:22 PM by SuzukiRyo »

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #1443 on: May 31, 2012, 02:50:47 AM »
So many things happened since I've been away wow.

So sad to see AMP close down, but I guess it's the right move seeing that Idoling now has an official media outlet through YouTube. Does this mean J-Enta is closing as well? Hopefully it stays active as fans from overseas still can't get access to the latest FOD content, but it may be difficult due to the situation with media hosts being wiped out by the authorities left and right.

I was wondering, when will Idoling release a new single? The hiatus is kind of getting a bit too long here. They haven't released an album either, that's really strange.

*edit*
Ahh, I just saw SB's post about the underground thingy, I'll join right away, nice job!
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 03:00:13 AM by Jenus »

Offline IIDESERTEDII

« Reply #1444 on: May 31, 2012, 04:44:14 AM »
Did a little bit of research and didn't find anything here about it, so I'm not sure if it's been posted yet.
This channel is updated frequently with episodes from their shows and videos taken by the members themselves, aswell as M/V's AND other random videos.
http://www.youtube.com/user/idolingch/featured
The channel says it's only been on Youtube for about 2 months. and already has over 500 videos.

Enjoy :)

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #1445 on: May 31, 2012, 04:52:46 AM »
So many things happened since I've been away wow.

So sad to see AMP close down, but I guess it's the right move seeing that Idoling now has an official media outlet through YouTube. Does this mean J-Enta is closing as well? Hopefully it stays active as fans from overseas still can't get access to the latest FOD content, but it may be difficult due to the situation with media hosts being wiped out by the authorities left and right.

I was wondering, when will Idoling release a new single? The hiatus is kind of getting a bit too long here. They haven't released an album either, that's really strange.

*edit*
Ahh, I just saw SB's post about the underground thingy, I'll join right away, nice job!

That's right, I've seen that Idoling!!! is less productive compare to other Idol group in terms of singles/album released. Not to mention 48's squad that released massively in this 2012, even Super Girls & Passpo will be release their 2nd single in June. Idoling!!! should kick some ass maybe in July or August, at least release single or album (single more possible option).

From the success of MAMORE, that was the turning point for Idoling!!! to gain more success. They should release another singles in the near future, because iMO they have the right momentum right now.  :twothumbs :twothumbs

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #1446 on: May 31, 2012, 09:31:19 AM »
Did a little bit of research and didn't find anything here about it, so I'm not sure if it's been posted yet.
This channel is updated frequently with episodes from their shows and videos taken by the members themselves, aswell as M/V's AND other random videos.
http://www.youtube.com/user/idolingch/featured
The channel says it's only been on Youtube for about 2 months. and already has over 500 videos.

Enjoy :)
Yeah. SuzukiRyo posted it a few pages back. It's Idoling!!!'s official youtube channel. :)

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1447 on: May 31, 2012, 12:07:16 PM »
Idoling!!! has been chosen to be the campaign ambassador for "Ooiso Long Beach" Seaside Resort  :twothumbs

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1448 on: May 31, 2012, 01:30:20 PM »
From gekkan idoling!!!

Ohanaming 2012

Ichigo hunting

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #1449 on: May 31, 2012, 11:44:13 PM »
To anyone who has been to a live, I need some help. So I'm planning to attend one of the ZEPP live, but was wondering what's the easiest way to purchase a ticket, especially for someone who doesn't have a credit card issued in Japan or a cell phone that can be used to for online purchase?

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1450 on: June 01, 2012, 02:20:23 AM »
Is this the first time Idoling!!! ever trending on twitter?

It was trending in Tokyo, Nagoya, Osaka, and Kyoto.

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #1451 on: June 01, 2012, 02:34:35 AM »
To anyone who has been to a live, I need some help. So I'm planning to attend one of the ZEPP live, but was wondering what's the easiest way to purchase a ticket, especially for someone who doesn't have a credit card issued in Japan or a cell phone that can be used to for online purchase?

You could try going for the today's ticket. They are a bit pricier but they don't usually sell out.

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #1452 on: June 01, 2012, 03:11:15 AM »
Today's ticket? I'm not in Japan yet. And I'm asking how to go about getting one so I wouldn't know.

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1453 on: June 01, 2012, 03:17:26 AM »
I'm guessing that what Hellguard meant is that, you could go and grab the ticket at the concert hall on the day on the concert itself, thus the name Today's ticket. They are normally more expensive and usually you'll be seated after all other pre-ordered ticket holder go in.

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #1454 on: June 01, 2012, 03:20:59 AM »
I see, well I don't think I want to risk not getting a ticket going all the way to Japan so, not an option.

Offline burglarnoone

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1455 on: June 01, 2012, 05:07:41 AM »
Maybe someone who frequents this forum lives in japan and you could paypal them the money so they could buy a ticket for you in advance?

Offline LarcKen

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1456 on: June 02, 2012, 05:22:51 AM »

Offline Jenus

• Member+
« Reply #1457 on: June 02, 2012, 06:16:34 AM »
Holy my, Aichan looks too sexy, she should be illegal on public streets.

Offline praxis

• Alien
« Reply #1458 on: June 02, 2012, 09:38:33 PM »
If you listen closely to that video, you can hear a segment of their new single after 'MAMORE!!!' is played (it was definitely Idoling!!!).

from what I heard, it sounds a bit like プールサイド大作戦 maybe 
hope the radio rip will up soon.. 

Offline elitedx

« Reply #1459 on: June 02, 2012, 10:35:13 PM »
Holy my, Aichan looks too sexy, she should be illegal on public streets.

I agree with that statement.  :inlove:

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Straightener - Fragile Silencer