JPHiP Radio (34/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Virgin

Author Topic: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread  (Read 759549 times)

Offline Technoboots

• Member+
Re: The Idoling!!! Discussion Thread
« Reply #1220 on: January 13, 2012, 04:20:31 PM »
I got 6, same as Amimi

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1221 on: January 14, 2012, 02:05:31 AM »
I wanted number 4... but I got number 3 T_T but it is close enough I guess   :twothumbs

Offline paperbed

« Reply #1222 on: January 14, 2012, 03:26:46 AM »
If I followed the charlatan's directions exactly, then my # is... 11 ?? I didn't even see that on the list.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1223 on: January 14, 2012, 04:26:04 AM »
^ add up again until you get one digit.

Offline b8067hc

• Member+
« Reply #1224 on: January 15, 2012, 04:31:08 PM »
They "forget" to add #7 & #8 ( :cry: :cry: i still missed Yazawa & Fonchi  :cry: :cry: :cry:)

#7 Yazawa : November 15, 1990 = 9 (same as Fuji TV announcer Sayaka Morimoto)

#8 Fonchi : December 16, 1990 = 2 (same as Rurika, Hicchan, Yurippe & Yuuna)

Btw mine is 3 (same as Nao & Kaede)

3-6-9 は 永遠...

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1225 on: January 17, 2012, 03:28:33 PM »
Reporting!!! time!

2012.01.17 MAMORE!!! Kick-off pair handshake event @ Wangan Studio

Place was pretty dead even though I arrived late, but then it's Tuesday. I went to buy 2 copies for the handshake and went somewhere else to stay away from the cold for a couple of minutes... and when I get back there's at least 100+ girls standing around the handshake area. Turns out they were there for a VS Arashi recording. lol

Anyway, the event was split into 3 sessions and my initial plan was to join in on the 2nd for 'Secret Girls'. So, I had like 1h of waiting time and I noticed the majority of the people that had gone in came out with a MAMORE!!! poster, like 8 out of 10 people. Usually they only give them out if you're lucky number x, but I guess they were generous today. I observed for a little while more and suddenly no posters left. lol
With no one to kill time with and my body temperature falling I decided to buy one more copy for Amimi + Asahi which seemed pretty fun. Amimi remembered me when I reminded her about who I was, and I told Asahi it's been like 3 years since I shook her hand. :lol:

Well, a little more waiting in the cold and then finally the 2nd session started. This was a pair event, but apparently they made an exception and gave us Asahi + Yuuna + Kaede aka Secret Girls. As you'd expect their line was twice as long as the other ones... lol I had two tickets left but ended up getting 2 more because they were hilarious. :lol: Or rather put, it was absolutely chaotic. At one time Yuuna was hugging Kaede from behind in a deadlock so some guys weren't able to shake Kaede's hand. :lol:

Anyway, 3 times with Secret Girls went by fast, I waited for the last session. With one ticket left I quickly lined up for Sakacchi and Kaede catching them doing an awkward entrance. lol. Kaede was guiding Sakacchi who had her eyes closed to their booth and she walked right into the table...
The booth next to theirs was Yuuna + Manami whom I had perfect view over from where I was lining up, so I exchanged stares with Yuuna like 3 times, once when the guy was busy talking to Manami. :lol: It made me remember why she was my favorite 4th gen member again. Anyway, I'd prepared to mention Hatix to Sakacchi but she was talking a lot so I never got a chance to do so. :P I also forgot to mention something to Kaede so I impulsively bought another CD... and again, Sakacchi talking got me off track so in the end I never got to ask her about you Hatix... I'll do better next time. lol

With today's 6 copies, I now have 18 regular versions (some are still on their way)... >< It also turns out I'm cursed since they won't give me Kaede's trading cards. What I have so far:

Maipuru x2
Tonooka
Rurika
Suu-chan
Serina
Amimi
Hii-chan x2
Yurippe
Yuuna
Manami
Ojima

Edit: Oh, and my soul number is 5!
« Last Edit: January 17, 2012, 03:48:39 PM by Ayabie »

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #1226 on: January 17, 2012, 03:41:27 PM »
I can't believe you went and bought another 6 copies  :lol:
Pair handshake events are the best. I wish they would do it more often.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1227 on: January 17, 2012, 03:51:20 PM »
I thought hard and long about it... but then, "Don't think, Feel!!!" hit me again. :lol: Pair handshakes are awesome, but you barely get half of what you're supposed to get if the line is too long. I got 45 seconds + 45 seconds + 25~30 seconds for Secret Girls...

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #1228 on: January 17, 2012, 04:27:32 PM »
1000 yen for 45 seconds of handshakes are totally worth it though but that the problem with pair handshake events are dividing your time between the member you actually wanted to shake hands with and the other members who are coupled with her. On the plus side, you also get to shake hands with members you wouldn't go to at solo handshake events. They can also pair up the not so popular members(13, 17, 19, 22, 26) with the more popular ones to make it a little less lonelier for the girls :)

Like one person said on twitter 個別握手会はデート,ペア握手会は合コン,一斉握手会はお見合い  :lol:

Offline Hatix

• Idolinger!!!
  • Member+
« Reply #1229 on: January 17, 2012, 10:53:07 PM »
It's the first time I hear about these pair handshakes, I think it's a very nice concept to do. And 1 CD for 45 minutes is great!

And thank you Ayabie that you wanted to ask Sakacchi if she remembered me! (even though you didn't get the chance because she was constantly talking XD )

And yes, this has become the new motto: Don't think. Feel! :D

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #1230 on: January 18, 2012, 01:21:50 PM »
Ok I just got back from the event in Lazona, Kawasaki. I thought this was going to be a pretty much non-eventful event but I'm kinda glad that I did go. I was thinking of going there only for the live but when I arrived an hour before the live start, there weren't that many people around the stage and I thought that I have time to go and buy a copy for the handshake event. I went and bought version C and the trading card was Asahi. I then got to the stage and was about in the fifth row but still far from the stage because the of the big space between the first row and stage reserved for the media. After a long hour wait in the cold, the crowd was getting bigger and bigger, fans coming in straight after work. I think the size of the crowd is about the size of a Shinahachi crowd (about 350 people) and that still does not include the non-fan crowd watching while passing by the stage. The stage was just outside Kawasaki station, which is a pretty busy station with tons of people passing by, so this was a very good chance to appeal to the normal crowd. Lazona is in my opinion better than LaQua which is more family and couples oriented and not that suitable for idols. I saw many salaryman and high school students buying cds for the handshake event today, people that I never see during the usual handshake event. I think this event is pretty much a success.

Somehow because of the single title "MAMORE", today's event is in collaboration with a pretty famous home security company ALSOK. The event started with a press conference with ALSOK and Idoling!!!. ALSOK brought their own security robot to the stage and some security guards on the stage, and they posed together for the photo session with Idoling!!!. After that, they did a rehearsal of MAMORE, DTF, Sara sara and Bakkyuun. But they changed the order of the songs from MAMORE, Bakkyuun, Sara sara and DTF for the real performance.

Some notes on the songs:

-MAMORE sounds great but I still liked the coupling songs better. Nothing much to note on MAMORE because it is pretty much the same as the 11th live version
-Bakkyuun. Suu-chan, Hii-chan and Yurippe, the 19 year old trio sang the song. Pretty much all the part is divided evenly except Yurippe who got to sing the C melody. Suu-chan got to improve on her singing because her voice is not so strong for an upbeat song like this. Hii-chan sounds great, much better than I've heard her sang before.
-Sara sara. Ton-chan, Rurika, Sakacchi, Kaede, Ruka, Kaoru, Ojima sang this. Ton-chan got the main vocal, Sakacchi and Rurika got the C melody and Ruka, Kaede got the first part of where they sang really fast, Kaoru and Ojima got the second part. The dance formation during the opening of the song was pretty cool. EDIT all the member who sang this song have long, straight, black hair.
-DTF. Ironically the song which got the most out of the crowd today. I knowing where to cheer during the new songs takes a little bit more time.
-Oh and the ALSOK security guards were on the stage throughout all of the performance, guarding the members :lol:

After the performance finished, Maipuru received a paper which said that they got second place in the daily oricon chart but did a mistake by just reading the paper without any added drama. As expected of Idoling!!! and the fans, we all did a take two for the camera and this time with added drama to go with the announcement XD After that, they did another press conference for about 20 minutes before the handshake event starts.

Now for a little surprise, while waiting for the show to start, I saw someone on twitter tweets that one member from the 5th gen candidates came to watch the live.  I didn't know who but I was searching for the 5th gen member before the handshake event start but didn't manage to find someone who resembles any of the candidates. But then by chance, I saw someone who looks a lot like Kaneko Kiho holding a handshake ticket just right beside me while lining up for the handshaking event. I was not sure if it was really her at first because she looked much much better in person. Her photo really doesn't do her justice. She looked like she was there alone. I stared at her and then when I notice she was looking at me, I looked away. And when she looked away, I stared at her again XD After she caught me staring at her again, she nodded and smiled and it was then that I knew I've got the right person. Anyway my turn was up for the handshake event and I went along and shook hands with all the members(except Serina who was not here today). As expected, only Ruka, Manami, Umeko recognize me because I went to them a couple of time for solo handshake event. I was quite surprised that Manami remembered me because I only went to her for like three times. There wasn't enough time to strike a conversation because you only get 2 or 3 seconds per member. After the handshake event finished, I wait for Kaneko to finish with her handshake event, and then muster up some courage to talk to her. But it wasn't only me who was waiting, there were a few fans who waited for her at the end of the handshaking line. Some fans shook hands with her and a fan gave her presents and she got really teary eyed. I greeted her to confirm it was her and then a group of middle school girls came to greet her before I get to say anything. I thought what would be better than to commemorate this incident by buying another single and vote for her (eventhough I'm no fan of her). I went and bought another copy of the single (version A this time) and got the trading card that I wanted (Ruka). I guess luck is really on my side today. I saved the handshake ticket for another time and went home.

Sorry for the long rambling post :nervous
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 02:18:24 PM by hellguard89 »

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1231 on: January 18, 2012, 04:35:39 PM »
Like a BOSS. Way to go, hellguard! :lol:

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #1232 on: January 18, 2012, 08:30:19 PM »

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1233 on: January 19, 2012, 12:52:53 AM »

Offline hellguard89

• 白騎士
  • Member+
« Reply #1234 on: January 19, 2012, 02:23:29 AM »
Ramu also went to Lazona yesterday.
http://ameblo.jp/tamagawa-ramu-we/entry-11139780784.html

So she was watching from the second floor :) I did look at the second floor for a few times and noticed female audiences here and there but could not really tell because it was very far away. But I heard that Kaneko watched from the first floor, right next to the fans but only a few people noticed her :lol:

Heck, other candidates should just come to events and do free publicity because it's the best way to appeal to the core fans instead of just using Imatsubu and blogs. Ishida, Kaneko, Kawakami, Kurumi, Tanaka, Ramu and Yanaka live around Tokyo and should be able to.

Offline Ayabie

• 西瓜太郎
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1235 on: January 19, 2012, 03:25:37 PM »
Back from another event.

2012.01.19 NO MUSIC, NO IDOL? (Idoling!!! x Tower Record Shinjuku) @ Venus Fort

Setlist:
MAMORE!!!
Bakkyuun!
Koi no 20 Rensa

There's not much to report about this, actually. lol
There were approximately 400+ fans today at the church plaza inside Venus Fort. The numbered tickets were handed out at random, but I managed to get #61 which is pretty alright. I was standing to the far right behind the 'females only' section, so I had pretty much perfect view of the whole stage. They did a so-called "public rehearsal" 15 minutes before the live started, and to be honest I think they need to work on their vocabulary because I'm pretty sure anyone not familiar with the group couldn't see shit because of 400+ fans in the way... lol There was a restaurant at the plaza, though, but I'm not sure how good of a view you'd have from there. Oh and by the way, AD Uematsu was secretly rocking out to Koi no 20 Rensa. lol

Anyway, they spoiled the setlist by doing MAMORE!!! and then Koi no 20 Rensa afterwards, but I guess it turned out for the better.
The live started a few minutes late as usual, but they kicked it off with a quick MC followed by MAMORE!!! and valuable advice from Ruka: "Be careful so you don't bump into your fellow fans' around you". In other words "Don't jump or you're out of  here" :lol:
Which reminds me, one thing that I absolutely hate about live performances, except for jumpers, is the excessive usage of MIX in Idoling!!! songs. Get that shit out of here, you're out of tune...

Next song, everyone left the stage except for 3 members - Yurippe, Hii-chan and Suu-chan! Bakkyuun! was up next.
I was really looking forward to Sarasara at first, but then I realized Rurika wasn't there and they spoiled the final song so I had to look extra forward to seeing Bakkyuun! for the first time. Awesome song, and great live. During the "ban ban ban" part in the chorus they do this fast triple tap on their hips... just some random FYI. lol

Last one was Koi no 20 Rensa! Always a pleasure, but since Amimi wasn't there today Sakacchi got her "tsunagari, tsunagare, escalation!", to which Maipuru pointed out that you could obviously hear her accent. :lol:

As the final MC ended they prepared for the handshake event and people started to line up. I had things prepared for most of them, but as I watched the fans in front of me barely get 2 seconds I decided I'd just go with the flow for everyone else except Kaede, Umeko and Sakacchi.

The following conversations took place in a matter of 2 seconds respectively:

Me: Hello!
Umeko: You have nice clothes!
Me: (Whoa, thanks!) Do you remember that guy from Malaysia at the handshake event?
Umeko: Oh, yeah!
Me: (While being dragged away) I'm a friend of his!
Umeko: !!!

(I was going to mention Hatix again, but Sakacchi was the last member in line so I completely forgot...)
Me: Keep up the good work!
Sakacchi: Thank you!
Me: Do you recognize me, by the way?
Sakacchi: ??
Me: (Dragged away)

You could tell she wasn't that energetic, and just as you started to worry about her she was gone from the stage. They mentioned halfway through that Sakacchi had to retire from the handshake event because she wasn't feeling well. I feel bad about secretly fist pumping inside my head because I was lucky enough to catch her before she left...

Anyway, since I finished pretty early I got front row for their final MC after the handshake. Maipuru mentioned they got 4 at the daily chart, everyone was happy, they said their goodbyes and I got to wave them off with no one blocking my view. Feels good, man.

Edit: Forgot to mention I saw a lot of non-familiar faces today. Most notable, a few schoolgirls and at least 2 couple buying CDs.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 03:48:59 PM by Ayabie »

Offline Patrick_03

« Reply #1236 on: January 19, 2012, 04:05:58 PM »
you guys are awesome  XD , i hope one day i can do the same when i go to japan and try to meet Yurippe and Serina in a handshake event   :D

Offline kei_86

• Umeko's kappa~!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #1237 on: January 19, 2012, 05:02:37 PM »
aaaw Ayabie I'm sure she will never forget the name Malaysia now T_T

On the 31st December last year, when I was hanging out with my old university acquaintance, they did comment about idoling to me "lately the group is appearing on TV every now and then" That was really a great thing to hear since my acquaintance don't really watch TV and are not a fan of idols. I guess, 2011's effort to reaching out to the public has somewhat worked out pretty well. All that is left is to truely appearing in more shows outside of FujiTV and securing a non late night shows.

Offline SuzukiRyo

• Not
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • tktktakeru
    • Suzuki.Ryo
    • tktktakeru
« Reply #1238 on: January 20, 2012, 12:35:51 AM »
Shinnenkai preview. Gekkan Idoling!!!

Offline relaxershippuden

• Idolinger!!! 4ever!!!
  • Member+
  • Loving!!! Idoling!!!
« Reply #1239 on: January 20, 2012, 03:08:08 AM »
bluray-ng

Idoling!!! - Yarakai Heart - PV bluray 720p [Eng - Karaoke]

Download @Mediafire = VERSION 2 more quality and problems repaired

more karaokes soon!

PS: this PV have some diferents effects.

PS2: need mamore!!! translation  :panic:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 11:01:56 PM by relaxershippuden »

JPHiP Radio (34/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: After School - Virgin