JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Tokyo Jihen - Denpa Tsuushin

Author Topic: 'Reaching You' Atsumina 31/7 [Chapter 1]  (Read 7844 times)

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
'Reaching You' Atsumina 31/7 [Chapter 1]
« on: August 19, 2011, 04:35:42 PM »
Prologue

""'Mum! I promise I would take care of myself and come back home often to visit you. Pleaseeeeeeeee?" asked Minami

Mrs.Takahashi still had that worried expression on her face, feeling uneasy that her daughter would be living at another place. Her mind spoke to her "What if minami had a fall, who would be there? If she is sick who would be there to take care of her? Can she even eat healthy and regularly? No one would be there to cook katsudon for her!" Mrs.Takahashi mind literally exploded with the amount of questions appearing in her head.

MUM! In case you have forgotten, Atsuko would also be living together with me. I am not alone, I have her there with me! I know you are worried about me but you have to stop being so paranoid! I am 20years old this year, I can take care of myself and atsuko..,"exclaimed minami with a small smile appearing from her lips.

Mrs.Takahashi nodded her head in approval when she heard the name Atsuko. She was assured that Atsuko would be taking good care of minami. She was a good girl, coming over to their house frequently to overnight.To add on Minami always mentioned her name in their daily conversation with much enthusiasm. "You know, Atsuko did this and that..." "Atsuko had gotten a role in the drama, I'm so happy for her!" as she recalled.

"Mum... Can I? Papa has aleardy agreed."

"Yea you can,Minami. Alright, you have to promise me that you would come back home whenever you can. Is that clear?"

Minami couldn't suppress her excitement and went over to her mum and hugged her tightly.
"YES MUM! I love you! You are the best! I would come back home as much as possible!" After saying all these, she immediately dashed back to her room to phone Atsuko.

Mrs.Takahashi sighed 'Now my daughter is all grown and doesn't want me anymore.'

'Atsuko is definitely going to happy when she hear this piece of good news!' having these thoughts on her mind. Minami quickly search for her phone and dialled Atsuko's number.

"Ring...ring..."

"He- "

"Atsuko! My mum approved
of the idea of me moving in with you! I can't believe she agreed! It must be you thats why! The only person she would approve of me going steady with was you! Ahhh ~ I can't wait to move in soon! By the way, why are you so quiet? Aren't you happy?" She never did even expect the person she was talking to wasn't Atsuko.

Over the phone she heard "Bwhahhahaa. Minami is so funny honestly. Atsuko, you should have heard what she was saying just now. Before I could even say you was busy changing she already started talking non stop!"

Minami is puzzled and in shock now. Wasn't that Atsuko?! Please do not tell me it's someone else but she was sure she dialled the correct number. She was wondering about it until she heard the real Atsuko voice.

"Minami? Is that you? I am so sorry I was at the dressing room changing. That was why miichan helped me to pick up the phone just now. Did she said anything weird to you?"

Minami freaked out when she realized she wasn't talking to Atsuko but Miichan, that gachapin!! 'DEAD. I'm so screwed now! That gachapin won't let me off for sure! And also miichan heard those embarrassing things I said! Holy!!! Is she alone or there are others who are with her? Minami was panicking.

From the phone, miichan was screaming and laughing so loudly that my ears were turning deaf "ACCHAN. Takamina... Bwhahhaa takamina bwhhahaaz." That laughter over the phone had just confirmed my suspicion. Minami -facepalmed-

"Minami,what did you said just now? Miichan is rolling on the floor laughing now! Wait.. before that why are you not here yet? We have rehearsal at 10 today, it's already 9.45pm. Have you forgotten about it?"

DRATS. I have completely forgotten we'd be having rehearsal for an upcoming concert. I spent too much time persuading my mum that i had lost track of time. AHH! I do not know what to do now.

"Minami. Minami ~ Are you okay? Why are you not replying me?"

"Atsuko. I need to go now, I am about to change and get out of my house now. I will talk to you with details later on. See you in awhile!"

"Alright then, be careful on your way here. I love you ~"

Hearing those three word from you never fail to make me happy but you say those words to everyone, Atsuko... If only those three words were specially for me...

On the other hand, I totally can't imagine the scene that is going to happen afterwards when I reach the theatre. Someone please save me!

Acchan's POV

"Minami was weird. Miichan, what happened when I was in the dressing room."

Miichan snickered and said "You have to ask your dearest Minami later by yourself. By the way, nice way of ending your conversation with the three words. So mushy!"

Atsuko blushed.
"Stop teasing me miichan, you know how I feel about Minami. It hurts me alot when I know she doesn't feel that way for me."

"Acchan..."

"I have invited Minami to live with me at my new apartment 2days ago. As you knew,I moved out from my house a week ago since it was really far from the theatre. I was feeling a little lonely living all alone in that empty apartment. So I posed her the question just for the fun and hoping just a little that she would be interested. I hadn't heard anything from her yet up to now so I guess it's impossible..."

Miichan saw the depressed look on Acchan's face and sighed.
Acchan would be screaming in delight if she knew the thing she hoped was really going to happen. But of course she wasn't going to be a spoiler and spoil the surprise.

"Don't worry about it! I'm sure things will turn better for you. You are AKB48's ace and you cant have that sour look on your face when we have our rehearsal later! Come on, smileeeeeeee. Oh it seems sayaka is calling for us, let's go quickly! Sayaka is scary when she is pissed off."

Feeling a little comforted by miichan'a words. Atsuko smiled.

"Thanks miichan, you are always there for me! You are right, things will get better. Let's go and rock the stage!"

Miichan saw a change in her expression and decided to say something.

"Waifu. You are still my waifu before you are claimed. That's the right attitude! Charm the fanboys/girls out there with your magnificent smile, my wife!"

Atsuko is really glad to have Miichan as her friend but Minami, how can I make you to fall in love with me... I really wished the term Atsumina created by fans for both of us would be true. No matter what nothing can stop my love for you. I love you,Minami. 

Author's Note
This is my first fanfic ><. I'm normally a reader but since i was bored in class i decided to do this LOL. Please tell me your views and opinion, i'm still deciding whether should i continue it ><. Sorry for my horrible english T_T.
Thanks for reading it also, :) And also special thanks to Flean for beta-ing this fic. Manymany thanks and love papa <3.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2011, 04:20:10 PM by TakahashiJ »

Flean

Re: 'Reaching You' Atsumina 19/7 [Prologue]
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2011, 04:40:00 PM »
Please continue~~~  :bow: :bow:

Somehow I can imagine what's going to happen...  :ding:  LOL... me and my wild imagination...  :on lol:

Offline anoni2

• Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2011, 04:45:55 PM »
^ oi oi  u sound like a perverted old man daddie   :on lol:

yeah you should continue!! and your english is good too unlike mine   :sweat:
Still shipping them early pairs. 1st generation ftw!

Editing in progress ~ T's and J's
SRO(Their Journey)

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 04:51:31 PM »
Another Atsumina Fic!!!! XD

Takamina fail....seriously you should wait to her Atsuko's voice first before you start talking.... XD
Now Miichan's gonna tease non-stop  :grin:

Hey, you're english is pretty good
please update soon XD

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2011, 05:17:34 PM »
Please countinue, I would love to know what happens to AtsuMina  XD

Funny how Takamina never fails to embarrass herself

Hope you update soon  :twothumbs

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2011, 03:15:13 PM »
good story  :twothumbs :twothumbs

I am curious what happen next  :grin:

please continue  :thumbsup

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline MongMong

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2011, 05:46:51 AM »
I was read this fanfic on tumblr  and I can't wait for the next chapter  :twothumbs
I love Miichan character so much.

Hope you update soon

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2011, 01:55:54 PM »
I had already written Chapter 1,(i spent 2hours+ >D:). it is in the notes of my IPODTOUCH.
But the bad news is i have lost my itouch. -Currently in depressed mode now-
So.... chapter 1 will take awhile more i guess.
I sincerely thank everyone for reading this fic of mine. Please give me suggestion on how you would like to continue it :) .

Please continue~~~  :bow: :bow:

Somehow I can imagine what's going to happen...  :ding:  LOL... me and my wild imagination...  :on lol:

You and your dirty mind! Perhaps it would :D .

^ oi oi  u sound like a perverted old man daddie   :on lol:

yeah you should continue!! and your english is good too unlike mine   :sweat:

Nonono. I'm still weak in my english, i would improve on it as i go along. Dont compare yourself with me, I'm sure you would be much more better than me. :)

Please countinue, I would love to know what happens to AtsuMina  XD

Funny how Takamina never fails to embarrass herself

Hope you update soon  :twothumbs

That's why takamina is so cute <3. :D Thanks for replying me!
What would you wish to happen to the both of them?

good story  :twothumbs :twothumbs

I am curious what happen next  :grin:

please continue  :thumbsup

Thankyou (: . Please suggest on ways that i could improve! ^_^

I was read this fanfic on tumblr  and I can't wait for the next chapter  :twothumbs
I love Miichan character so much.

Hope you update soon

Thanks for reading it! Yeap, it was on my tumblr as well.
Miichan is there to keep the mood lively incase my fanfic turns boring! ^_^.

Offline TakahashiJ

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2011, 04:09:29 PM »
It's a boring chapter. really please pardon me for my english. Still learning!  :D
I might not continue this anymore since i ran out of ideas LOL. orz.

Chapter 1

Minami’s POV

“Sir, is it okay if you were to speed up? I’m going to be late for practice!”Minami told the taxi driver. She frowned as she stared at the time on her watch. It read 9.55am, another 5 more minutes to go before rehearsal starts.  This is another reason why I should move into Atsuko’s house. Her house is much more closer to the theatre compared to mine. grumbled Minami. However a smirk appeared on her face, knowing that she would probably move in with Atsuko soon. The first person she would see in the morning was going to be Atsuko, that thought alone had filled Minami with anticipation and excitement. She could hardly wait.

At the theatre

“Sayaka, Where is Minami? Hmmmm. It’s not like her to be late. COULD SHE HAVE DONE SOMETHING LAST NIGHT THAT HER HIPS ARE HURTING SO MUCH NOW SO SHE CAN’T MOVE AT ALL? Oh my, she should have told me so we could have a three-”

-SMACK-. Before Yuko could even finish her word, Haruna came and smacked Yuko’s head. “Yuko, you and your filthy thoughts are making me sick.”

“But nyannyan… we also did that last night didn’t we? I’m pretty sure you enjoyed it with all those loud moans you made. Takamina seems to be weak at that, just a night and she couldn’t take it anymore. ”

“YUKO!” exclaimed Haruna 

“YESSSSS! I’m sorry nyannyan… but can we do it again tonight?” Yuko mentioned that with a grin.

“YUKO. You better shut up now if not I’m letting you near me! ”declared Haruna

A pouting Yuko immediately plead Haruna’s forgiveness “I’m sorry nyannyan, please forgive me. I didn’t mean it!”

Haruna couldn’t resist a pouting Yuko. It was too much for her when Yuko came to beg her for forgiveness when she pouts her lips.

Sayaka sighed as she watched this Kojiyuu couple.She was amazed that how Haruna could even handle Yuko. With all those groping and touches made by Yuko to the team K members, she knew it very well how perverted Yuko could go.

(Acchan was walking up and down in the theatre with a distressed look on her face.)

ACCHAN’s POV

“Miichan, It’s already close to 10am. Takamina isn’t here yet! Could something bad happened to her? She was never late once for rehearsals and in fact she would be there 2 hours earlier before the start of rehearsal,”

“Acchan, why are you so worried? Takamina is not a kid anymore. She can take care of herself, perhaps she could have something -----.”

‘BANG’ the door swung opened and Takamina appeared. She was panting heavily and was trying to catch her breath.

”Sorry…. everyone! I …am late.you guys started rehearsal?,” asked the chibi captain.

“It’s okay minami. I bet it was real tiring for you since you had a wild night. I’m surprise you can even move now.” commented Yuko

-SMACK- Haruna just smack yuko on her head again.

Minami glared at Yuko and gave her a -___- face.

“Takamina, just ignore Yuko. That’s just her. We are about to start in another minute,” replied Sayaka.

“Yokatta…. I… felt… like…. I just ran finish a marathon. Hold on… I will…go place my things at the dressing room.” Takamina responded as she was still trying to catch her breath.

The fangirls of Takamina in the theatre like Amina and Mocchi began to laugh a little when they saw their adorable dorky captain trying to catch her breath and talk. That also includes Atsuko.

“SEEE! There she is! Acchan, you can stop worrying now! TAKAMINA! Over here! Your girlfriend is worried about you!” Miichan yelled and she started waving her hand.

My face reddened up immediately, Miichan just called me Takamina’s girlfriend! I was still blushing when I realized everyone who were present in the theatre were all looking at me. That didn’t ease my blushing but only made it worse!

Minami began to walk towards us. I can’t really see clearly since her head wasn’t so high up but she seems to be blushing too.Then, my inner thoughts spoke to me Could Takamina feel that way towards me also? Nah.. I must have been mistaken. Takamina wouldn’t … right? She’s too straight. Oh no, She’s coming closer! What should I say to her!

“Hello Acchan! I have something to say to you later, can we go for a dinner date or something after the rehearsal? ”

“Da…da…. DATE?” choked Atsuko as she tried to form the words.
“It’s just two of us so I think it could be referred as a date? Why? You do not want it?”

“Nonononono, minami. I would kill just to get a date with you.”

“Atsuko, you are really funny today hahaha. So I will see you then. Rehearsal is starting, since I’m here already everyone of us should get back to work!”

“Yesssssss……. Captain” groaned Miichan

Minami glared at Miichan “Miichan, I can hear you! I almost forgotten, Did you told Atsuko about the conversation we had this morning? You better not, if not I will throw you this gachapin back into the sea.”

Miichan stoke out her tongue at Minami.

That reminds me about the phone call. Why did she call me this morning? It would had been something very important… hmmmm

“Hey Atusko, I promised earlier that I would tell you with details and I meant it. Don’t worry too much about it! It’s not a big deal. I look forward to our date later, Jya-Ne!

I then went over and hugged her, whispering to her ears. “Takamina, you really can read my mind  very well. As expected of my beloved girl.”

Takamina face immediately turned red. “Mou… Atsuko!”

I then pinched her cheeks. “Ahh ~ Takamina you are so cute and fun to tease!”

“Acchan meanie! Btw, Miichan, what I said just now I meant it! I would really throw you back into the sea if I found you that you told her!”

“YesYes… Takamina you are really so naggy. I pity that special person who you are
going to be with for the next of your life.” Miichan answered Takamina while looking at me.

“Argh! Dam you this gachapin!” growled Takamina

“Takamina, Miichan never said anything to me so don’t worry. Chill alright?”

“Told ya. I am not that mean to be the spoiler!” Miichan voiced.

“Miichan, stop taunting takamina for my sake please?”

“Alright anything for my waifu! Your words are my command!” Miichan snickered.

“TSK. Acchan just for you, I shan’t bother myself with gachapin! And Miichan you need to stop calling Acchan your waifu. She doesn’t belong to you!” snarled Takamina

“What? Are you jealous? I can do much more better” Miichan then gave me a peck on my cheeks.

“YOUUUUUUUUUUUU…..” Takamina continued to glare at Miichan and she looked like she was prepared to slaughter Miichan.

Is she really jealous? If that’s so I’m really happy. Wait this isn’t the time to be thinking of that, things seem to be really getting out of hand!

“Okay Enough. You double minami behaves like 3 year old kid. Everyone is waiting for us! Sayaka over there is already killing me with her stare. I do not want to die this early! Let’s go!”

Takamina and Miichan both sighed and gave up finally.

Atsuko smirked, she knew that she succeeded in her mission for persuading the wminami to stop. Date huh, mumbled Atsuko with a grin. “It’s going to be fun later I guess”

Offline blughise

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • AtsuMina FOREVER
Re: 'Reaching You' Atsumina 31/7 [Chapter 1]
« Reply #9 on: August 31, 2011, 04:25:05 PM »
Yabbi!!!  :rofl:
Takamina being aggressive :grin:

Kojiyuu, as always talking about perverted stuff :P
I can't wait for their dinner date XD

Please update as soon as possible! I really can't wait

Offline moekare

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • OTP = WakaRei but will freak out if WakaMaiyan too
    • moekare_100
« Reply #10 on: August 31, 2011, 04:43:27 PM »
 :rofl: how funny the three of them  :rofl:
love this, please continue  :thumbsup

Sharing gifs & pictures here http://moekare80.tumblr.com/
My blog where I post random things https://moonmoekare1.wordpress.com/

Wanna join Acchan48? Click my siggy!
Join my Acchan's group on FB

Offline kazuski

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: August 31, 2011, 04:55:50 PM »
great show there~  :twothumbs

2 minami are so funny  :lol: . poor acchan... 8) or not. 

and a DATE later,  XD  i want to know what gonna happen :inlove:

ps: if u ran out of idea, just read acchan blog since the day she move out. there're many thing happen for you to write  ;)

since in this fic takamina gonna live with acchan, i think it will work pretty well  :)

or i just don't want you to stop this fic. LOL  XD :lol:

btw, thank for update

Offline sorakamiya

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2011, 04:57:41 PM »
taka jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj this is so greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaat~  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs keep updating okay~  :grin: :grin: :grin:

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2011, 10:39:35 PM »
LOL at the WMinami's  :lol:

TakaJ please continue, curious what will happen when takamina move in  :twothumbs

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2011, 02:25:49 AM »
LOL Kojiyuu  :lol:  :heart:

Atsumina  :heart:

please update soon  :thumbsup   :cow:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2011, 06:59:21 AM »
wow..

kojiyuu scenes the best :D sorry i love that couple...

DAte!!! its gonna be fun.. and the notice!! i wanna know the acchan reaction... its gonna be priceless

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2011, 08:32:34 AM »
Yeah date!!! Now that Acchan will live alone I wonder if she can wake up herself without her mom lol

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #17 on: September 01, 2011, 09:08:02 AM »
i like this sentences
“Okay Enough. You double minami behaves like 3 year old kid. Everyone is waiting for us! Sayaka over there is already killing me with her stare. I do not want to die this early! Let’s go!”
~ so funny...... Sayaka stare ~~~

Flean

« Reply #18 on: September 01, 2011, 11:32:28 AM »
date... date... yeay... Date... DATE!!!!! :w00t:

next chapter please...  :bow: :bow:

Offline Wmatsui22

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2012, 11:48:17 AM »
PLEASE UPDATE.