JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vamps - INSIDE OF ME

Author Topic: (Kojiyuu) Where The Heart Is - COMPLETED  (Read 26269 times)

Offline kaoru-chan

Day 01: December 14th
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2011, 04:05:03 AM »
I finally have some time to write, so I have decided to write this Christmas story. There will be 12 parts and I will be posting 1 part a day until Christmas day. Anway, please enjoy!  :)

Day 01: December 14th

Utsunomiya, Tochigi

"That will be 5000 yen." Kashiwagi Yuki smiled at the elderly lady standing on the other side of the counter.

"Here you go, Yuki-chan."

Yuki accepted the money and put it inside the cash register. She turned to the person who was supposed to be bagging the grocery to find the other woman staring into space. Yuki quickly grabbed a bag and put the grocery inside.

"We are really sorry for the delay, Watanabe-san. She is not feeling that well today." Yuki apologized to the older lady. "And once the new stock of the tea comes in, I will give you a call."

"It's not a problem, dear." The elderly lady picked up the grocery and waved goodbye to the two women. "And I hope that Yuko-chan will be feeling better soon."

Yuki waited until the elderly lady walked out of the supermarket before gently hitting the woman beside her. The other person did not react, so Yuki decided to try again with more force.

"Ouch!" Oshima Yuko rubbed her arm as she turned to face Yuki. "What was that for?"

"I’m just trying to make sure that you are still alive. What's wrong with you today anyway?" Yuki asked as she began to flip through the sales log.

"Why is life so cruel to me? They are taking the joy away from me. How am I going to survive?"

"You are exaggerating." Yuki replied without even taking a look at Yuko.

"You are my best friend!" Yuko complained. "Aren't you supposed to be on my side?"

"I'm on your side; otherwise, I wouldn't be helping you with the supermarket. I'm practically devoting my life to this supermarket."

Yuko started to pout and threw her arms around Yuki. "Oh Yuki!"

Yuki patted Yuko softly on the head. "Okay, you are not going to be much help here. Why don't you go back to the office? It's almost time for closing anyway."

Yuko nodded and walked slowly back to the office.

Yuki could tell that something was bothering the usually energetic Yuko. After she finished up with the closing, she would have to have a talk with her best friend to see what was bothering the other woman.

Yuki walked around the supermarket to make sure that there were no customers left in the store. Then, she walked back to the front and prepared for closing. She was about to pull down the gate when she heard someone calling her name.

"Yukirin!"

Yuki smiled as Maeda Atsuko approached her. "Off work now, Acchan?"

Atsuko nodded and stepped into the store. She lifted up her hand to show Yuki the small white box that she was holding. "We were trying a new recipe today and we had some leftovers, so I’ve brought some over for you and Yuu-chan."

Yuki locked up the store and turned to face Atsuko. "It's always nice to have a friend who can make tasty food."

Atsuko laughed as the two of them walked to the cash registers.

Yuko, Yuki and Atsuko were best friends who had grown up together since kindergarten. Yuko's parents had passed away when she was really young, so she was raised by her grandfather who owned the neighbourhood supermarket. He had retired when Yuko graduated from university 2 years ago. Since then, Yuko had taken over the ownership and had asked Yuki to help her out at the supermarket. Yuki was now the manager of the supermarket, mostly in charge of the financial aspects of the supermarket. With Yuko looking after the product inventory and administrative sides of the supermarket, the two of them had formed a great partnership.

Atsuko, on the other hand, worked at the local bakery. She had always had an interest in food, so after high school graduation, she had begged the owners of the bakery, a middle-aged couple, to hire her as an apprentice. With her determination along with the help of Yuko and Yuki, the owners finally agreed to hire her. Atsuko was a quick learner and she could always come up with new ideas for pastries and cakes. Since the owners had no children, they treated Atsuko like their own daughter.

"Ne, Acchan, do you know what's wrong with Yuko-chan?"

"She didn't tell you?"

Yuki shook her head.

"Haruna told her last night that she might not be able to come back for Christmas this year."

"Ah, no wonder Yuko-chan looked so down today."

When they first entered high school, Yuko had met Kojima Haruna, a new transfer student who had just moved to town. It was love at first sight for Yuko, but it had taken a lot of time and determination for her to break down Haruna's walls. The two of them had started dating when they were in their second year of high school. They continued their relationship after high school as both of them went to the same university in Utsunomiya. After they graduated from university, Haruna was offered a very good job opportunity in Tokyo. Yuko told Haruna to follow her dreams and that she would wait for Haruna. Since then, they had begun their long distance relationship. They would try to see each as often as their schedules would allow them and they would always talk and message each other.

"Long distance relationship is so hard." Atusko sighed, feeling sorry for her best friend.

"Tokyo and Utsunomiya are only 2 hours away from each other. Why can't Yuko-chan just visit Haruna-chan more often?"

"Haruna's job keeps her quite busy, so she doesn't have a lot of free time on her hand. And Yuu-chan can't just abandon her grandfather and this supermarket."

"That’s true..." Yuki shook her head. "Poor Yuko-chan."

"Well, Haruna's plans are not finalized yet, so maybe she will still be able to come home this year."

"I hope so."

"Anyway, I'm going to take the cakes to Yuu-chan."

"Okay." Yuki replied as she glanced at the clock on the wall. "I'm going to finish closing up and then I will be right there."

"We will wait for you."

Yuki watched as Atsuko walked to the office at the back of the supermarket, then she turned around to continue to close up the supermarket. She closed out the cash registers and locked the doors. She looked around the store to see if she was missing anything and her glance fell on the Christmas tree that they had put up in the store.

"There's only 12 days until Christmas. I hope that this will be a good Christmas..."

Yuki looked at the tree once more before joining Yuko and Atsuko in the office.

Day 01 End

Note: Wow, for a Kojiyuu story, Haruna and Yuko sure didn't appear that much in this chapter. LOL! Anway, just for clarification, Utsunomiya is the capital of Tochigi prefecture. Tochigi is where Yuko was from.  8)

Offline jehovachiabi

• Member+
Re: (Kojiyuu) Where The Heart Is - Day 01 (Updated December 14)
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2011, 04:39:42 AM »
I'm looking forward to more of this story KOJIYUU <3 :wub:
feels like its been a long time since i saw their fanfic  XD

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2011, 06:04:14 AM »
Kojiyuu... a daily fic thanx a lot!! the kojiyuu`s wotas appreciate so much

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 07:58:57 AM »
Gonna be a daily KojiYuu.  :twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs :luvluv1:

Looking forward for tomorrow.
What's going to happen?
How Yuko going to tolerate the days till Christmas?
 :dunno: :dunno:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2011, 08:18:04 AM »
Woh one part per day? Thx and good luck! ^^
Kojiharu have to come back for christmas, she can't let her squirrel alone like that

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2011, 01:11:03 PM »
omg kojiyuu <3333 I want the next chapter please!!! please please! <33 KOJIYUU <3333

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2011, 04:38:11 PM »
Christmas special =D and a KojiYuu as well.

I wonder if Haruna will be able to make it back for christmas
and make it special just for Yuko.

:twothumbs

Offline kaoru-chan

Day 02: December 15
« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2011, 03:27:06 AM »
Thank you everybody for reading!

@jehovachiabi: Yeah, it's been awhile since I've written something. I actually have a bunch of half-written stories sitting on my computer. I really should find the time and try to finish them...
@Haruko: I'm glad that you like the story. I will work hard to update everyday!
@luckymmsg: Yuko will drive Yuki and Atsuko crazy then!  :P
@kahem: Thank you! Yes, Haruna needs to watch her squirrel. Who knows what will happen...  :twisted:
@haruhi16: Here's the next chapter. I hope that you will enjoy it!
@immortal_K: I guess we will have to see if Haruna comes back for Christmas then...  :roll:

Here's part 2. Please enjoy!

Day 02: December 15th

Tokyo

Kojima Haruna placed the cup of coffee on the desk and sat down in her seat. She had not been sleeping well lately as there were a lot on her mind. She picked up the picture frame that was on her desk and traced a finger around Yuko's face.

She had been really busy lately, so she had not been back to Utsunomiya in about 2 months. She had really missed Yuko.

"Good morning, Haruna!"

Haruna looked up as her two co-workers, Minegishi Minami and Takahashi Minami, sat down at their desks.

"Good morning Mii-chan, Takamina."

Haruna, Mii-chan and Minami worked as junior writers at a life style magazine in Tokyo. The three of them had entered the company around the same and had become good friends very quickly. Mii-chan had a bubbly personality. There was never a dull moment when she was around. Minami, on the other hand, was a very responsible person and she would always try to help other people. However, unfortunately for her, most of her attempts would end up failing, hence making her the perfect victim of Mii-chan's jokes.

"There's just about 10 days until Christmas! I'm so excited!" Mii-chan said happily.

Minami shook her head in amusement as Mii-chan started to hum a Christmas carol.

Just then, their editor, Tachibana Hiroshi, walked out of his office and saw the three of them. "Kojima-san, Takahashi-san, Minegishi-san, the three of you are here early."

"Good morning, Tachibana-san!"

"Ah, Kojima-san, may I have a word please?" Tachibana-san asked.

Haruna nodded and walked into his office.

Mii-chan waited until the door was closed before turning to Minami. "Did you hear about Haruna's promotion?"

Minami shook her head. "What promotion?"

"The upper management is really impressed with Haruna's last couple articles, so they have offered her a higher position in the London office."

"London, England?" Minami asked with a shocked expression.

"How many Londons do you know?" Mii-chan rolled her eyes in response to Minami's silly question. "Of course, London, England."

"Wow!" Minami was really impressed.

"Are you sad now?"

"What do you mean?"

"Your crush is going to be leaving Tokyo."

"I... I have... no idea... what you are... talking about." Minami stuttered.

"Yeah, right." Mii-chan smirked. "Do you have no shame? Having a crush on a woman who's already taken."

"Stop it! I don't have a crush on Paru!" Minami denied, her face turning red. "And besides, like you said, she already has a girlfriend."

"I'm just teasing you. You are so gullible."

"Mii-chan, do you think Paru will take the promotion?"

"It will be really hard for her to turn it down. I mean it's like a dream come true." Mii-chan replied. "The only down side is that it will take her even further away from her girlfriend."

Minami nodded in agreement as Haruna walked out of Tachibana-san's office and returned to her seat. Haruna remained quiet as the two Minamis shared a look.

"Hey Takamina, let's go grab a coffee before work starts!" Mii-chan spoke up.

"Okay." Minami turned to Haruna. "Do you need anything, Paru?"

Haruna shook her head. "I'm fine. I already have my coffee."

"Okay then, we'll be right back." Minami picked up her purse and left the room with Mii-chan.

Haruna looked at the clock and realized she still had a bit of time before she had to start working. So, she picked up her cell phone and dialled a familiar number. After a few rings, someone picked up the phone.

"Moshi moshi?"

"Yuu-chan?"

"Nyan Nyan!"

Haruna smiled when she heard the voice of her girlfriend. She felt calm and at ease listening to Yuko's voice. "I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to call you yesterday."

"That's fine! I know that Nyan Nyan is really busy."

"How is Oji-chan doing?"

"He's been doing better the last couple of days." Yuko paused before adding softly. "Nyan Nyan, I miss you."

"I miss you too, Yuu-chan." Haruna felt a tight bang in her heart. "I'm sorry but I don't know if I can come home for Christmas yet."

"Don't worry, I will wait for you." Yuko whispered softly.

"Thanks, Yuu-chan." Haruna let out a soft sigh and decided to change the topic. "So, what are you doing today?"

"Today? Hmm, I have an appointment with a new supplier. They specialize in instant noodles."

"Instant noodles? So, you get to do some taste testing then?"

"Yup and I think that they have some really interesting flavours so I'm looking forward to that." The usual enthusiasm returned to Yuko's voice. "But then afterwards, I have to attend the community business owners' meeting. The meeting is going to be looong. Last time, the meeting took three hours..."

Haruna picked up the picture frame again. She looked at Yuko's face in the photograph as she continued to listen to Yuko talked with a smile on her face.

Day 02 End

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Kojiyuu) Where The Heart Is - Day 02 (Updated December 15)
« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2011, 04:45:10 AM »
Awwww KOjiYuu is sooooo inlove <333333333

Omg, i wonder if Haruna will accept the promotion and leave for london....but how bout Yuko ;__;  her squirrel! NOOOOOO ;___;

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: December 15, 2011, 06:45:47 AM »
yeah!! kojiyuu... aww well haruna if you gooing to londo you must take you perver girlfriend to london like a boss :D...

aww poor takamigdet she have a crush with haruna... maybe you can do that takamina meets acchan and be a happy couple :D

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2011, 07:43:02 AM »
@luckymmsg:[/size] Yuko will drive Yuki and Atsuko crazy then!
Poor Yuki and Acchan.  :twisted:
KojiYuu is so loving. :wub: :wub:
Haruna sure having difficult decision, going London or not.

Think if she is going over to London, the distance between KojiYuu will be even longer and she won't force Yuko to go over with her and she will miss her even more.
[/size]"Tokyo and Utsunomiya are only 2 hours away from each other. Why can't Yuko-chan just visit Haruna-chan more often?"[/size]
"Haruna's job keeps her quite busy, so she doesn't have a lot of free time on her hand. And Yuu-chan can't just abandon her grandfather and this supermarket."[/font][/size]

[/size]She had been really busy lately, so she had not been back to Utsunomiya in about 2 months. She had really missed Yuko.[/size]

the above quotes make me think that way.

Waiting for 3rd of Christmas. :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2011, 08:07:42 AM »
Eh!!! London!!! It's so far away!!!
Poor Takamina...

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2011, 12:53:36 PM »
my OTP  :heart:  having long distance relationship isn't a easy thing..but i hope kojiyuu can make it..

can't wait for the next chapter...

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline kaoru-chan

Day 03: December 16
« Reply #14 on: December 16, 2011, 04:25:03 AM »
@haruhi16: Yeah, it's a tough decision for Haruna to make. And poor Yuko...  :(
@Haruko: Hmm, Acchan & Takamina...  :P
@luckymmsg: Very good catch! You will actually find out more about Yuko's situation in this part.
@kahem: Poor Takamina! Everyone loves making fun of her...  :lol:
@yukofan: Thanks for reading! Here's the next part!

Day 03: December 16th

Utsunomiya, Tochigi

Yuko walked down the hallway of her home holding a cup of warm water. She stopped in front of a room and knocked softly on the door.

"Please come in."

Yuko slid open the door and stepped into the room.

"Here Jiji, it's time for your medication."

Yuko put the cup down on the bedside cabinet and gently helped the elderly man sat up in the bed. She picked up the cup again and handed the medication to her grandfather.

Oshima Kentaro accepted the pills from his granddaughter and put them into his mouth. He drank some water and gave the cup back to Yuko. Yuko put down the cup and began to fix Kentaro's blankets.

"Are you comfortable, Jiji?"

"Yes, thank you Yuko." Kentaro answered with a soft smile.

"It's getting colder now. If you need more blankets, just tell me."

"I will." Kentaro sighed. "Don't fuss so much about me. I'm just getting old, Yuko."

"No, you are not." Yuko shook her head. "Jiji, you are still very young."

Kentaro laughed. "You don't have to flatter me. I know that my time is coming soon."

"Don't say that!" Yuko protested.

"I'm just happy to know that once I'm gone, you will still have Atsuko-chan, Yuki-chan and especially Haruna-chan by your side."

"Jiji..."

"When I'm gone, promise me that you will close down the supermarket and move to Tokyo, so you can be with Haruna-chan."

"No, I won't do that! You had put a lot of hard work into the supermarket. It's your heart and soul! I will not give it up so easily!"

"Yuko, I don't want to hold you back from following your heart."

"Don't worry about me, Jiji." Yuko held her grandfather's hand gently. "I'm going to be okay."

"You are a good child, Yuko. I'm really proud of you."

"It's because I have an amazing grandfather." Yuko kissed Kentaro softly on the cheek. "I love you, Jiji."

"I love you, too."

"It's getting late. You should get some rest."

Yuko helped Kentaro lay down on the bed and tucked the blanket securely around him.

"I'm going to leave the water here, in case you need it in the middle of the night."

"Okay. Have a good night, Yuko."

"Good night, Jiji."

Yuko turned off the lights and closed the door. She walked back to her room and quietly shut the door behind her. She turned on the bedside lamp and sat down on the floor. She looked up at the pictures that lined her shelves. They were pictures of people that she loved, like her parents, her grandfather, Atsuko, Yuki.

And Haruna.

Yuko's parents had passed away when she was only five years old. Her grandfather had to raise her all by himself. It was tough to juggle the duties of running a supermarket and being the guardian of young child, but somehow they had managed to make it work.

When her grandfather had handed over the supermarket to Yuko after her graduation from university, she thought that he would finally able to enjoy life. Unfortunately, he had suffered a stroke about a year ago and he had been bedridden since then. During the day time, when Yuko was busy with the supermarket, she had hired a caretaker to take care of her grandfather. After work, she would go home right away. She had hardly gone out with her friends since her grandfather’s stroke. Once in awhile, Yuki and Atsuko would come over and they would have a dinner party at her home.

When Haruna first left for Tokyo, Yuko really thought that they could make their long distance relationship work. She would visit Haruna on weekends and once in awhile, she would stay in Tokyo for an longer period of time. With Yuki looking after the supermarket, Yuko really didn't have anything to worry about. However, things changed when her grandfather got sick. She couldn't go to Tokyo and visit Haruna as often as she wanted to, since she didn't want to trouble other people with the responsibility of looking after her grandfather.

Both Haruna and her grandfather were very important to her, so she was trying really hard to hold onto both of them.

She knew that she was being selfish. Haruna was working hard on chasing after her dreams in Tokyo. She deserved someone who could be there by her side to share her happiness and her sadness. Someone who could provide comfort and support whenever she needed it. And Yuko knew that she could not be that someone because she could not leave Utsunomiya. She could not abandon her grandfather. She thought many times about setting Haruna free, but in the end, she knew that she could not let Haruna go.

She loved Haruna so much that it hurt her to be without the other woman.

She wished that there could be way for everything to work out. A way so that she was not torn between the two most important people in her life.

But she knew that was impossible.

A lone tear rolled down Yuko's face as she continued to look at the pictures on the shelves, thinking about a woman that was always on her mind.

A woman that was far, far away from her.

Day 03 End

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Kojiyuu) Where The Heart Is - Day 03 (Updated December 16)
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2011, 04:41:04 AM »
Oh Kaoru-chan,
this 3rd present of Christmas is surely  :cry: :cry:
Both Haruna and her grandfather were very important to her, so she was trying really hard to hold onto both of them.She knew that she was being selfish. Haruna was working hard on chasing after her dreams in Tokyo. She deserved someone who could be there by her side to share her happiness and her sadness. Someone who could provide comfort and support whenever she needed it. And Yuko knew that she could not be that someone because she could not leave Utsunomiya. She could not abandon her grandfather. She thought many times about setting Haruna free, but in the end, she knew that she could not let Haruna go.She loved Haruna so much that it hurt her to be without the other woman.
The above make me sob.
It's truely difficult to balance the two, knowing she's selfish but it's really the heart that goes by the flow. There's no selfish in anything that one love, I think.
Seems like both are facing problems of their own. :cry:

@luckymmsg: Very good catch! You will actually find out more about Yuko's situation in this part.
You sure had make me understand her situation.  Looking forward for the 4th Day.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2011, 04:46:23 AM by luckymmsg »

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2011, 05:38:12 AM »
Awww poor yuuchan you are suffer so much... Im thinking about a solutions but.. its so difficult T_T

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2011, 08:24:31 AM »
Yuko T_T, she is a good person

Offline kaoru-chan

Day 04: December 17
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2011, 05:04:58 AM »
@luckymmsg: I'm sorry the story is a little sad right now. It will get better soon... I hope  :P
@Haruko: It is a difficult situation to be in. Poor Yuko...  :cry:
@kahem: Yuko is perfect... Except when she's being a pervert!  XD

Day 04: December 17th

Tokyo

Haruna walked aimlessly along the busy streets in Tokyo. It was after work but she didn't want to go back home yet. Her apartment was lonely and quiet, and it made her missed Utsunomiya even more. Utsunomiya was home to her, even though her parents had already moved away from the city after she had left for Tokyo.

Utsunomiya held many special memories for her. It was the place where she had made a lot of good friends. It was also where she had really explored her love for writing.

Most importantly, Yuko was in Utsunomiya.

Haruna looked her watch and decided that she should eat dinner before returning to her apartment. She stopped in front of a noodle shop and decided to try it out. She walked into the small shop and was greeted by the shopkeeper. The middle-aged man led her to a seat on the counter, next to a young woman with short hair. She sat down and waited for her order of seafood soba to come.

After a few minutes, the man placed a bowl of soba in front her. Haruna thanked the man and began to eat her food. She kept her head down and ate her food without paying much attention to her surroundings. She was almost finished her soba when she looked up and noticed the woman next to her was browsing through some pictures on her handheld tablet. There were many different kinds of pictures. There were pictures of people, pictures of animals and pictures of nature. The pictures were very pretty. The woman stopped at a picture of the sunset and Haruna couldn't help but feel mesmerized.

"That's beautiful."

Haruna didn't realize that she had said her thoughts out loud until the other woman looked up and stared at her.

"Ah, I'm really sorry." Haruna apologized with a bow. "I didn't mean to startle you."

"It's okay." The woman shook her head. "I just didn't realize you were looking at the pictures too."

"Are you a photographer? Your pictures are very pretty." Haruna asked as she pointed to the pictures on the tablet.

"Yes, I am." The other woman nodded. "I love taking pictures. I guess I see life through my lenses."

"I sort of feel the same way as you. I'm a writer."

"I see. Hey, where do you think is the most beautiful place?" The woman asked suddenly.

"Eh? The most beautiful place?" Haruna asked, confused by the sudden question.

The woman smiled. "The most beautiful place to me is here." She pointed to a picture on the tablet. "Home."

"Home?"

"Home is where the heart is. It is the anchor to your life."

Haruna remained silent as the woman continued.

"I used to travel around a lot for my job. I love it but it takes me away from home. So, I decided to start up an internet based e-magazine with my friends. We do features about interesting events or people all around the country. Once in awhile, I still have to travel around, but most of the time I would be home."

"That sounds wonderful." Haruna answered as she smiled. The woman reminded Haruna a lot of Yuko, from the sparkle in the eyes when she talked to the energy and enthusiasm that she possessed.

"How about you? You said that you are a writer. Do you like your job?"

"I have loved writing since I was a small child. It gives me a chance to express my feelings. I was very fortunate to have this job that allows me to do what I love."

"I sense a but in there." The woman looked at Haruna knowingly.

Haruna was startled by the intuitiveness of the woman. "I love my job but it takes me away from home, away from a very important person."

"Everything can't be perfect in life. You win some, you lose some." The woman shrugged her shoulders.

"I actually have just been given a chance to work abroad. It's the chance I have been wanting since I have entered my company." Haruna did not know why, but it felt so easy to talk to this woman.

"But you are torn because you will be even farther away from home."

"I know that if I take this opportunity, then I will have to..." Haruna paused and looked down at her lap. "I will have to let this person go."

"It sounds like you really love this person."

Haruna looked back up at the woman and nodding softly. "Yes, I do."

"So, I guess you have to decide which one is more important. Your dream or the person you love." The other woman winced. "Wow, that's tough."

Suddenly, a loud beep interrupted their conversation. The woman took out her cell phone and read the message that she had just received.

"Such an impatient person! Always rushing me!" The woman complained. "I swear she's like my mother!"

Haruna was not sure what the woman was talking about so she just nodded politely.

"Anyway, it's been nice talking to you." The woman gathered her belongings and stood up. "I hope that everything will work out for you."

"Thank you."

"Oh yes!" The woman took out a business card and handed it to Haruna. "Here's my card. Give me a call some time. Maybe we will have a chance to work with each other in the future."

Haruna took the card and nodded. She watched as the other woman left the store. She looked down at the business card and thought about what the woman had said.

"Home is where the heart is..."

Day 04 End

Note: Any guesses on who the woman is?

Offline luckymmsg

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Kojiyuu) Where The Heart Is - Day 04 (Updated December 17)
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2011, 06:36:08 AM »
@luckymmsg: I'm sorry the story is a little sad right now. It will get better soon... I hope 

sure enough, this is making me feel better.  :lol:
"Home is where the heart is..."
In Love with this line. :heart: :heart: :wub: :wub:

The woman sounded like Mariko-sama.  :? . Hope that I'm right.  :? :? Wondering whose the one rushing her?

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Vamps - INSIDE OF ME