JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Sugar Baby Love

Author Topic: "Vampire Ice Princess"/ Should I update? (7/14/14)  (Read 26858 times)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
"Vampire Ice Princess"/ Should I update? (7/14/14)
« on: February 22, 2012, 09:00:57 AM »
I was reading a vampire manga and i'm inspired to make a fic with AKB48 members....

----------------------

"Vampire Ice Princess"

I don't want to get closer with humans……

I just want to be alone …..

I'm use to it...

-

"Kyaaa! Look ! Riku-kun is now playing ! He's really good when it comes to basketball and he's really handsome!" The female students giggled as they saw the over popular guy in their school playing basketball with the other male students.

"Grrr! It's so noisy! It's so annoying!" One of the male players complained as he covers his ears.

"Eh? Probably you're just jealous." The other male player said.

He glare at his team mate in frustration. "I'm not jealous! I'm just sick of these girls screaming for him every time we play basketball in our P.E time! I can't even focus in our game!"

"Can you just stop complaining right now? We're still in the game! Focus!" Their captain shouted back, making the annoyed guy startled.

He run off to the front, trying to steal the ball from the popular guy that the girls were screaming about on the side of the court. "Huh, now try me." He smirked.

The popular guy did a fake slide to his right, making his enemy believe that he's going to ran over that way. He then turn over quickly to his left and successfully escaped to his enemy's guard.  He jump up and throw the ball to the air flawlessly , straight to the ring.

"Another 2 points!"

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaa!! Riku-kun you're the best!!" The fan girls screamed again at the top of their lungs to cheer the popular guy who just scored again this time.

Riku, who didn't seem to care at the screaming fan girls at the side, he panted. Sweats dropping on his head, he gave his team mates a small smile on his face. "Nice shot, Riku!"

---

"It looks like that popular guy is playing again in the basketball court, those annoying fan girls are just giving me an headache." The tall with short brown haired girl rolled her eyes as she sat down on the green grass.

"Kai-kun looks really hot, he's my type!" The short haired girl said as her eyes are forming like a heart staring at the guy.

"Don't be stupid, those guys are jerks."

"What makes you said that, Mariko? Do you know him personally?" She asked the annoyed girl sitting on the grass.

"No, and i don't want to waste my time getting to know those boys."

"Such a sadist."

"What did you say?" Mariko raised her eyebrow.

She shook her head. "N-Nothing, anyway, have you saw the news earlier? They said that vampires are still existing in this world and still drinks human blood." She changed the topic, trying to avoid Mariko's rage.

"Right, vampire sucks 'cause they're killing humans and drinks human blood! How disgusting!" A tall slim girl exclaimed as she came in.

"Oh Yuki, you saw that news too?"

She nodded as she sat down next to Mariko. "Vampires are killers, they're dangerous."

"Yeah, but i never encountered one or heard a real vampire in the news. Maybe they're just making it all up just to get people's attention to keep watching on their channel."

"I don't think so, Mariko. My mom's friend told us that vampires are real and they're just acting like humans, like us."

"Really, so do you think some of students here in our school are vampires and just acting like humans?"

"Yes, it could be."

"I'm scared now." Yuki said as she embrace her knees with her body, trembling.

"Do you think vampires are real?" Acchan turned her head to look at the other girl who just transferred in their school 2 weeks ago and was added on their team, standing on the side looking flustered.

She sweat-dropped. "A-Ah I…. I don't k-know…." She mumbled.

"Are you okay? You look sick." Acchan asked worriedly.

She stepped back when Acchan was about to walk towards her. She shook her head. "N-No, i'm okay, really."

"Are you sure?"

"Y-Yes.." She did a fake smile, trying so hard not to be nervous in front of them. Then she looked down.

'I didn't even taste a human blood ever in my life…

that's why i don't like to be near them…

Humans hate us...

they will never understand…

Never……'

--

Uhh... should i continue?

« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 03:21:09 AM by haruhi16 »

Offline badsaints

• in love with Love
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: "Vampire Ice Princess" [KOJIYUU, extra couples] Feb. 23, 2012
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 09:19:57 AM »
Erm Yuko is the Vampire? Though it's hard to imagine her as an ice princess, this should be interesting :lol:

Offline chuppachup

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 09:31:08 AM »
please continue...

it's very interesting^^

yuko as vampire...and  Ice Princess????

wait for more.....

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 10:00:04 AM »
*saving spot* will come back and edit this later  :P

Commenting properly now  :)

Hmmmm another vampy story YAY!!!! reminds me I haven't even written anything for mine noooooo  :panic:
BUT! Please continue!!!!  :twothumbs

LOL at sadist Mariko, already hating the boys for being popular, probably just because Kuu isn't there yet so she is just jelly that Acchan gets eye candy and she doesn't.  :lol: Hmmmm new transfer student is the vampire and never tasted blood in her life awwww must be Yuko since the other girls are there and because this is a KojiYuu tragedy I mean story. So her first taste of blood must be from the forever popular Riku and every drop will be sweet and irresistable bwahahahhaaha  :twisted:

Hmmm reading vampire manga... the same one Haru was reading?

please update soon, continueeeeeee please  :bow:

*merges back into the shadows*
« Last Edit: February 23, 2012, 07:38:31 AM by immortal_K »

Offline Megumi

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 03:47:49 PM »
 :mon star: What's this?!

:mon XD: So interesting! Please please continue!

Arígatou!  :kneelbow:
Have tumblr have twitter. Just ask ^^

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 03:56:29 PM »
This is interesting. I think you should continue this. I'm quite interested on who's the vampire, if its really Yuko or someone else, and how KojiYuu will happen. I also want to see what couples will appear and how the conflicts of this Vampire Princess can cause. I kind of sense that there will be some conflicts between humans and vampires and about aging matters or how immortality works, if ever that's added. XD

Also, manga about vampire? The first thing that comes up into my mind is Vampire Knights. :lol: I don't really read that manga though, but that's the first thing that came up cause its pretty popular.
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2012, 05:39:46 PM »
Hell yeh continue !
It sounds so good already  XD
The girl backing away im guessing is yuko~ :lol:

Offline msst28

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2012, 06:57:26 PM »
yeah pls continue,, :bow:
Interesting story..
Usually vampire is a guy..
but yuko is the vampire.. like it.. :thumbup

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2012, 07:41:58 PM »
It's interesting of course continue!!!!
I'm wonder if Yuko doesn't drink human blood, what does she drink?

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2012, 06:28:00 AM »
Haruhi!! hell yeah!! kojiyuuu fic im waiting :D

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2012, 02:55:17 PM »
YES!

When I realized that it was Yuko who's the vampire.

At first, when I thought that it was Riku who was the vampire, along with Kai (and maybe Kuu?), I was like... "Oh, another story with the guys as the vamps."

BUT THEN!

I read on, and it was actually Yuko!

YAY~! It's Yuko~!

I kept jumping up and down, happy that Yuko's the vamp! I dunno why, but it's seems to be more interesting and exciting if the girl is the vampire! Thank you, Haruhi-san! I will surely keep track of this! And will be very glad if you update quickly. (And if you do, I might update my fic more often JUST FOR YOU.  :lol: :lol: :lol: )

I promise you! I'll keep on commenting, because you've been commenting on (Un) Love. ^^ Thank you!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2012, 06:42:01 AM »
@Badsaints : Yes, well i decided to put her in a different role 'cause we all know she always plays a pervert role in other fics and i'm getting tired of it all. Thanks for reading btw!  :)

@chuppachup : Yes, our little cute girl Oshima Yuko is the main character in this story. Thanks for reading!  :thumbsup

@Immortal_K : Hahahaha! Ohh~ hello there Immortal Kira! How are you and your wifey? Doing good?  :P Hehehehehe.. Well, your wifey and I loves Kojiyuu so much so i decided to make one again and this time, the story only focus to this pairing and of course your wifey agreed happily! She was clapping her hands in excitement! HEHE so cute! But yeah, you mentioned that it's going to be a tragic love story, of course there will be a little twist so the readers won't get bored, but i'm trying not to make a tragic story here! Because it's Kojiyuu, I CAN'T! Well, we'll never know...  ;)
Yes! Most of the scenes i got it from that manga!  :)

@Megumi : It's a vampire love story! Thanks for reading btw!  :)

@Sieka : Now that you mention it, you'll probably love this story 'cause i already made 6 chapters and.....BEEP* SPOILER ALERT! lol Let's just see Sieka!  :)  ..... Vampire Knights? lol i know that manga but it's not, this is a different story from Vampire knights. Thanks for reading btw! I appreciate it!  :) :)

@Popsicle : Yeah it's obviously Yuko, she's the main character in this story. Thanks for reading!  :thumbsup

@msst28 : Yeah usually the lead guy is always the vampire in a vampire story. It would be more interesting if it's a girl this time, and it's YUKO!  :wub:

@kahem : Yes, she never drunk a human blood before. About your question, you're going to find that out in this chapter! Thanks for reading btw!  :)

@Haruko : Why hello there buddy! Yes, i made a new kojiyuu fic this time! I hope you'll also like it! I'm glad you commented  :)

@karomuwi :  Yay! Karomuwi! Hello there great author! I'm one of your avid readers and you're one of the authors that inspired me to write more! I'm glad that you like it! I'm so happy!  :cow: I will surely update twice a week if you update yours too! I love your stories!  :wub: THANK YOU SO MUCH KAROMUWI-SAN! I appreciate it  :bow:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"VAMPIRE ICE PRINCESS"

Chapter 1

"KYAAAAAAA! WE LOVE YOU RIKU!!" All the fan girls students continued screaming as they lift up their banners to cheer for the over popular guy still playing in the court.

"GRRRRRRR!! When will these noisy girls stop?! They're so irritating!! Riku! Tell them to stop for christ's sake!!" The irritated guy shouted as he pointed the girls screaming at the side.

Riku stopped for a moment and look to his annoyed friend, "I didn't tell them to cheer for me, you already know i hate girls so you can go and shut them up by yourself." He then turn around, picking up the ball from the ground and started to dribble, he raised his hand planning to start another game.

"Why you-"

"Kuu! It's really not his fault for having a huge fan base here in school, he's a popular guy after all, you can't blame him for having all the girls' attention." Sae interrupt, trying to calm his friend down and pulled him away to avoid the almost world war 3 inside the court. "No let go of me! Sae, what are you doing!"

"Hey, why are you acting like that? Your crush Mariko is in the next field, and Yuki too. Be cool man! Don't act like a child or she will hate you more than she already do!" Kuu let out a heavy sigh as he fix himself, finally calmed himself down. "Fine, thanks for telling me anyway."

"Are we cool now?"

"Yeah."

"Good, so let's get back to the game and impress our crush over there!"

"Yeah let's do it!" They gave each other a exuberant high five as they ran into the court again.

--

Three girls were sitting on the bleacher calmly, seriously watching the game in the court.

"I heard Riku is a cold hearted person." The first girl said.

"Yeah and he hates girls, specially when a girl touches his body, he gets mad easily. It's really disappointing-"

"Are you kidding me? It's not disappointing, that makes him more attractive…." She smiled "…..Easy guys are no fun."

--

It's lunch time again, back to the old times when she eats her foods alone in a table like she used to.

"Uhm Oshima Yuko?" A girl suddenly came to her and called her by her complete name. She looked up and asked. "Yes? Do you need something?"

"No, i just wanna invite you to eat with us." The girl smiled.

She stared at her for seconds and then she looked down again to her food. "No, I want to eat alone."

"A-Ah okay, if that's what you want. See ya~" The girl waved at her and ran towards a group of girls eating on the table. She didn't bother to look or check the people around her as she continue eating her food, desperate to finish her food right away.

"What? She refused our offer? What a bitch. She'll be forever alone if she keeps acting like that." One of student said out loud. But that didn't make the girl get her attention as she still looking down, didn't seem to care.

"Have you guys heard? She is now called the ice princess 'cause she is cold towards people and she always wanted to be alone."

"Ice princess? For real? Didn't know that bitch got that title now."

"Hey can you guys lower your voice a bit, she can probably hear what you were guys saying."

"Psh, let her hear us, i want her to hear us anyway." The gossip continues as they look at the girl eating alone in the corner, didn't seem to mind at all.

The two girls namely Acchan and Mariko just gave her a look, never did say bad things about her. They were really curious about this new transferred student. How can such a beautiful girl like her never had friends in school, she always wanted to be alone and they wondered why. A lot of students tried to be friends with her but she turned them all down, making all the students pissed by her strange attitude. All the offers in the school, all the gifts that was given by her admirers, they also turned them down without hesitating.

That's the time they all called her 'Ice Princess'.

--

She was running through the bathroom, holding her stomach and and was holding back as she was about to throw up and couldn't hold it anymore. She gets inside the cubicle and surely locked the door and throw up. "Pwuahh!" The girl puked all the foods she ate earlier. She was a bit relieved as she came on time, she was really hungry and the food she ate are just part of the things she must do so people will think she's just a normal girl, a human. She pulls out something from her pocket, a blood covered with tomato juice print.

"A pig blood." She mumbled as she look at the cover. Her mother intentionally filled the tomato cover pack with a pig blood so people would think she's just drinking a tomato juice. She sat down on the toilet bowl as she enjoy drinking the blood that her mother had prepared for her. She closed her eyes as she can feel her strength coming back slowly.

'Ahhhh~ Finally, i got my strength back, now i feel better.' She thought as she just finished the last sip of the blood.

She stopped for a moment as she remembered her new classmates were talking about Vampires earlier, that they are monsters and they kill people for their food. Recalling that made her frowned. 'I have never drunk a human blood in my life, neither has my mom or my father….It's unfair. They don't know anything about us.' She thought as she gripped the packed blood on her hand.

She sighed. 'Maybe i should ignore whatever they say, it's not like this is the first time that they said something like that. I can just live out my life like this…. You're doing good Oshima Yuko… you're doing good.' She smiled, trying to cheer herself up.

--

"I like you! Please go out with me!" A girl confessed as she bowed down and handed a gift and a letter to the guy.

The guy didn't mind the girl as he continued walking towards the exit gate. The girl looked up and saw no one in front of her, she looked around and saw the guy walking towards the exit, totally ignoring her confession. "Hey wait!" The girl shouted as she ran after him. "Riku! Talk to me! I said i like you! Please wait!" She pulled the guy's arm and made him face her.

"I said i like you! Please go out with me!"

"No."

"What?"

"How many times should i tell all of you that i hate when girls touched my body, or forcing me to date with someone like you. Seriously ,it pisses me off." The guy said as he furrowed his brows. Looking so upset.

"I just want to go out with you, Riku!"

"I'm not interested. So please go away." He was about to turn but the girl pulled him even closer. "W-What are you d-doing?!" He gasped.

"Please go out with me! Come on!"

"I already told you i'm not interested, don't you understand?! Stay away from me you freak!" Riku pushed the girl away from him and started to walk away.

The girl was left behind and was really pissed the way the guy acted towards her. She torn her letter and gift and throw it away. "Grrrr, In all my life, i was never humiliated like this. Do you think i'll just give up like that? You just wait, i won't give up on you, Riku. You'll see…." She murmured.

--

She looked at her watch. 'It's already 5 pm, i have to pick my little brother now.' She thought as she was still waiting for the bus in the bus station.

Soon as the bus came, she quickly stepped inside the bus and sat down in the vacant chair. 'Why am i so tired today?' She sighed. 'I shouldn't fall asleep, i'll just listen some music to keep me awake' But when she was about to get her ipod from her bag, she closed her eyes as she suddenly smells something sweet around her. She sniffed. 'What's that smell,  it's smells something sweet…sweet blood.'  she thought  '…..I…I want to drink it…' She continued. Still in a dreamy state to taste that kind of blood.

"What the?" A voice was then heard near her, she snapped out from her trance and opened her eyes. Revealing a guy really close to her and realized she was biting his neck. "W-What are you doing? What are y-you?" The guy asked, shocked.

She was taken aback and was surprised. 'Oh no! why did i do that?! Why i didn't able to control my self! I messed up! Now i'm in trouble!' She was screaming in her thoughts. She looked away from the guy's glare and heard the bus driver reminding all the passengers it's already in the next stop. 'The door is open, the door is open! Now it's my chance!' Soon as the door opened , she quickly run out in the bus without looking back. She was really nervous that the guy she bit might think she's a vampire, but luckily she grind the edge of her fangs today, it would be a real trouble if she didn't. Soon as she stepped out off the bus, she looked back and it surprised her when the guy was standing and still looking at her curiously through the bus window. 'Oh crap!' She looked away, pretending not to care what she just did.

'Err what were you thinking making a mistake like that!' She thought as she bite her nails worriedly. 'He was wearing our school's uniform… Wait, i should be fine, right? It's not like i did something really suspicious. Yeah i should just forget about it.' She sighed.

'But…..' She looked around and found out she stopped in an unfamiliar street. '….w-where am i?'

Yes, she's totally lost........

To be continued..

--

Who do you think is the guy?

LOL sorry if it's boring  :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: November 30, 2012, 07:57:15 AM by haruhi16 »

Offline immortal_K

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Welcome to Immortal's world.
Re: "Vampire Ice Princess" Chapter 1 [KOJIYUU, extra couples]Feb. 25, 2012
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2012, 06:58:26 AM »
AOI!  :) LOL Don't you see Haru often? Then you should know how she is doing  :P Hmmm didn't know you like KojiYuu too, but I do know Haru does so hence the v-day fallen angel  :twothumbs. *Tries to imagine an excited Haru when you told her about this KojiYuu idea*  :) Well some twist and turn does make the story more attractive and the love much stronger when they finally get together HAHA

Hmm maybe I should go read the manga too  XD

*More comments to come* :twothumbs

Wow Riku is so cold towards other peeps but he shows interest for Yuko...... but what is Yuko trying to already climbing all over Riku on the bus TOO!!
HAHAHA hide the blood in a tomato juice bottle ROFL smart but... the color of tomato juice and the consistency is totally different and so easy to tell. *Starts playing with blood from my needle syringe keke  :twisted:

So both Riku and Yuko are trying to be anti-social but in the end they would attract each other just because they are that awesome and perfect for each other?
Hmmmm I see Sae and Kuu toooooo  :twothumbs

I can't wait to see what happens! What will Yuko do?  :panic: she is lost because she got off at the wrong bus stop and don't know where she is... I wonder if Riku will go back to help her find her way home ROFL  :twothumbs
« Last Edit: February 25, 2012, 06:28:30 AM by immortal_K »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2012, 07:37:54 AM »
I'm sure the guy is Riku and lol Yuko is lost now

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2012, 07:39:00 AM »
aww god of course oshima san is oure princess of ice... aww she cant resist riku`s smell/blood.. how interesting this gonna be...

Offline Popsicle

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2012, 08:15:55 AM »
Lmfao randomly biting someone trolol :lol:
Yuko is such a weirdo XD
Yup bet thats riku !
But i really have no idea who the girl that got humiliated is .. :?

Update soon I wanna read more !!
Soo good~  :yep:

Offline Sieka

• YukiRena, SayaMilky & AnniNaga Banzai ( ・ω ・ )
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~All hail Gekikara, Milky & Annin~
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2012, 09:02:01 AM »
Yuko bit someone? And she said she hasn't...looks like she'll be attracted to the taste of blood now that she had done it. Tsk tsk tsk...dangerous.

Riku sure is an ice prince himself, so he goes well with Yuko, who isn't really an ice princess, but mah, that's not really the case. Also....... 6 chapters? Whoa, you write pretty fast. XD
[ Author Profile | Tumblr ]
~I also ship NMB48's SayaMilky~
~From MG3, I wave the AnniNaga shipping flag~
~Shipping hard BlackGeki, and the princess pairing, YukiRena~

Fanfics:
[ Divine Intervention || The Beauty of Love || Sieka's Collections ]
[ This Distance Between Us || (Collab) Let Love Bleed Red ]
[ Memories of the Heart ]

Status: Semi-hiatus, Semi-I-don't-know-if-want-to-come-back-now

Offline karomuwi

• Rena-sama~ I adore thee!!!
  • Member+
  • I LOVE Mayuki, WMatsui, GekiBlack and Kojiyuu~!
« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2012, 02:09:46 PM »
YAY~! An update! Thank you! ^^

Eh~? Great author? I'm just one of the beginners. Anyway, I want thank you from the bottom of my heart for reading my stories! I feel honored that I inspire you, when it's actually you and the others who inspire me.  :D

And as for the update... :nervous I might be able to update after a week this time, or maybe this monday. Since I just accidentally deleted the file for the next chapter.  :nervous :nervous :nervous Ahahaha

Anyway, comments for the story!

I think that I can understand Yuko for being an ice princess, because I'm a bit one myself haha  :lol: For Riku...I'm still wondering about the possible ways you're going to make him interested in Yuko. (Are you going to make Riku go after Yuko this time?) And I think you answered that by making Yuko bite him. haha  XD And over all...

GREAT JOB!
Had a withdrawal, so now I'm planning to fall in love with the couples all over again

\(^ - ^)/
Here are my fics~! They can be found amongst these three. :hee:

Shots
Love's A Mission
Oh My Dolly!

R.A.Y
SoUL (Series)

The Akiba Family (T.A.F)

Offline smarty0821

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^SayaMilky
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2012, 03:03:47 PM »
YAY!! another KOJIYUU fic  :thumbsup like the story so far please continue :w00t:

Offline Sydney W

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Atsumina & KaiAcchan
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2012, 03:32:22 PM »
Is kojiyuu moments. Yuko too obsessed with Riku scent. :P

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: WINK - Sugar Baby Love