JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: LMF - 1127

Author Topic: MAI'S S.C.[01/17] Unrequired Love [Atsumina]  (Read 82791 times)

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 10/31]Rainy Winter Season part 5[Atsumina]
« Reply #40 on: October 31, 2012, 06:16:44 AM »
DID YOU JUST MAKE ME ALMOST CRY???
THE HECK UR FIC REALLY GOT MEE
I am really sad in the middle part wer I am really gonna cry LOL
but tnx in the end part it stopped Fuck Yeah *sorry language xD*
Takamina is sure an IDIOT!!!
she hurt my Acchan  :scared:  :angry:
Bakamina!
AND AND AND beforee I forgot
HEIJI  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock: :bounce:
LOL IKEMEN desu ne~~~~~~~

BTW Acchaniu san?
so formal  and I am not that I am Marie  :wahaha:
tnx for the fast update
I will give u a torrid kiss LOLOLOL  :mon olympic:
Errrr xD
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
  • Don't give up! Everyone's a beginner
« Reply #41 on: October 31, 2012, 12:54:36 PM »
DID YOU JUST MAKE ME ALMOST CRY???
THE HECK UR FIC REALLY GOT MEE
I am really sad in the middle part wer I am really gonna cry LOL
but tnx in the end part it stopped Fuck Yeah *sorry language xD*
Takamina is sure an IDIOT!!!
she hurt my Acchan  :scared:  :angry:
Bakamina!
AND AND AND beforee I forgot
HEIJI  :banana: :pepper: :leek: :taco: :muffin: :strawberry: :lock: :bounce:
LOL IKEMEN desu ne~~~~~~~

BTW Acchaniu san?
so formal  and I am not that I am Marie  :wahaha:
tnx for the fast update
I will give u a torrid kiss LOLOLOL  :mon olympic:
Errrr xD

Ah is that so??I think my memory got mixed up...Gomen ne Marie-san :kneelbow:

Ah....I'm sorry about making you cry well almost!that is!man!I hope she cried!

and Heiji really got your heart huh~?

He's really an Ikemen~  :luvluv2: he even got me~

Marie-san and Haruko-san thank you for sharing your thoughts :kneelbow: your comments actually made my day :)
Creating stories is another way of showing my Persona

INSPIRATION <----I need that thing so much... (.__.)

STORY COLLECTION click here~!

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2012, 10:45:59 PM »
 :shock: another BAKAMINA!! action .......  :grr: what a father :(

:twothumbs
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #43 on: November 03, 2012, 03:38:06 AM »
Bakamina :banghead:
Get acchan back to you now!
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 11/07]Rainy Winter Season LAST PART[Atsumina]
« Reply #44 on: November 07, 2012, 11:51:53 AM »
UWAH~!!! Last part of the story is here~!!!happiness is inside me once again~ :on gay:

BGM's:

Enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Rainy Winter Season LAST PART"

[July 09,20**,afternoon @Takahashi Residence]

"Are done Heiji?"

"Yes."*Heiji wearing tux

"Ok then....Let's.....go."

My heart was thumping with fear and as I opened the door someone suddenly burst through me.A hug that utterly shocked me but still gave me a large amount of happiness inside me."A-ATSUKO?!"The person who did that was her,the love of my life,the one who made my life a better place....Maeda Atsuko."A....Atsuko H-How did you..."I can't complete the words that I was going to say to her,Confusion is still on my side but Atsuko quite have a hunch on what is the thing I'm going to ask to her.

"I ran away Minami,Before we got to go home, dad went to a restaurant to go buy some food for us but I decided to escape when he left the car."

Instead of being happy that Atsuko is with me right now I was actually sad because seeing her doing this aches my heart.She really kept our relationship strong while earlier I just released her while not thinking for it twice.....I was such a full stinkbrain idiot....

"Minami....your making that "It's all my fault" face again.It's ok Minami...I know that it's still hard for you because we just started our relationship but...Let's keep our promise...okay?"

"Y...Yeah....We will start here...Arigatou Atsuko."I smiled to Atsuko while crying like a baby but a few seconds passes an she also cried.We tighten our hug as a symbol of our strong bond with each other.

"UWAH~ now I ca remove this itchy tux!"Heiji removed his father's tuxedo that he just borrowed quickly while me and Atsuko laughs at him for having trouble on removing it not to mention that his dad was the one who put his necktie on his attire.

After that...

"OTOU-SAN!!!!"Heiji exclaimed as he calls his father far away from us while harvesting his crops with the farmers beside him."Ah!Heiji-kun!Minami-chan and Atsuko-chan!wait.......ATSUKO-CHAN?!"

After uncle finished harvesting me and Atsuko explained everything to uncle on the unexpected things that happened while he was gone.

"Eh~ you two are really amazing huh~!The love that you two have is really strong!"

"Although Minami almost broke it."

"Heiji!"

"Sorry."

"So what is you plan,you two?Any moment by now,Atsuko's father will be coming here...again."

Uncle's right,we still dont know on what we are going to do now.Yes we agreed that we will start here but there is still a big problem and that is...

Atsuko's father...

But still I reset my mind and chose to live happily and so I said to my uncle,

"I will not let go on Atsuko anymore.I will choose this path and I'm not going to regret this path that I've chosen."

"I see."A voice from afar suddenly came out of nowhere.It was Atsuko's father.

"M-Mr.President?!"my uncle exclaimed.I quickly grabbed Atsuko's hand and glared to the President's eyes."I will not let you have Atsuko!Say all you want but I wont let go of her!"The President's expression didn't change at all.He's still calm and silent at the same time."I know Ms.Takahashi.Alright....you win."

"W...What?"

"This is the first time my daughter did this to me and yet she didn't even think twice to escape.What I did earlier was a test for you and to my daughter.All those shouts and screams that I did earlier was a test for you two.At first I thought that you've given up to my daughter but by the looks of your attire right now I guess you two (Heiji & Taka) are about to visit my office,am I right?"

"Y-Yes but why did you let Atsuko escape?I let her go on that time but why did you set her free?"

"I have a feeling that you got confused Ms. Takahashi.So I made an excuse to go to a restaurant and buy us some food and see if she wants to escape to get back to you and I was right.You two have an unbreakable bond and right now you two have my permission and I will support you with the bottom of my heart and so is your mom....Atsuko."

"My....step mother or..."

"Your real mother Atsuko."

"Eh?"

"Your mom told me something before she died and that is to support you on whatever you choose and make you happy and right now I believe that you are in that path right now."

"F...Father...."Atsuko hugged her dad with all her might while her tears are flowing through her eyes non-stop.She apologized on her harsh words to her dad  while her dad is also apologizing to her. As I look at her dad...he was also....crying.A father's love sure is something.He makes sure that the person his child loves is capable of making her happy like what he did.Me and Uncle were also touched and cried seeing the two make up while Heiji's smiling.

"Looks like Mr. President has a heart after all"Heiji whispered in my ear.

"Ofcourse he has one,BakaHeiji."

*BOINK*

"Ow!why did you hit me in the head?!"

"Shhhhh..."

"Thank you father and like I said before I am sorry for what I did to you."

"No Atsuko,it's ok.Infact, I should be the one apologizing to you and to these people too."

"Ah!,no no no!,It's ok!"we all said.

"I must go now and Atsuko...."

"Yes dad?"

"Advance...Happy Birthday."

"Uh...*smiles...Thank you dad."

"Ms.Takahashi."

"Y-Yes?!"

"I entrust my daughter to you.Is that okay?"

"Ah!Yes!You have my word Mr. President!"

"Thank you."

Mr. President left and the last expression of him that I saw is the smile in his face.Now that I think about it, maybe that's where Atsuko's beautiful smile came from.A smile that can move your stress away and a smile that can make you fall in love.

"Eh~ when is your birthday Atsuko?"Heiji asked.

"Hm....Tomorrow!"

'EH?!"I was shocked and have no time to buy a gift since we were at a province and there is no shop near buy.If I'm willing to buy one I need to travel to the nearest shop here and buy her a gift.uwah!!!why didn't I aked her birthday!Atsuko was looking at me at that time and gave me a wink."What was that for?!" I said in my mind.She's expecting a gift from me but I have nothing to give!!!this is so bad!really bad!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[July 10,20**,Takahashi Residence]

It was July 10,20**, Atsuko's birthday.We celebrated it with a cake bought by my uncle by delivery service and we also made some barbecues for us and especially the Birthday girl and still I have no present to give her.When Atsuko finished blowing the candles and finished whispering her wish she requested for us to have a one on one talk and I what I was saying in my mind is "Oh shoot.....What should I do ?What should I do?!!!I don't have any gift to give her!!!"

"Takamina?"

"Eh?Y-you mean me?"

"Un~!You like it?it's your new nickname~!"

"AH yep,it Sounds Good!"

"what's with that sudden english of yours?hahaha"

"hehehe...."I'm still nervous and we were about to reach our favorite spot on unlce's farm and that is the big tree.The place where we made our promise.

"Hey~!Give me a nickname!!!I made you one!so make me one too!"

"Mae...Atsu?"

"Eh????you're bad at giving nicknames!it's like that nickname was given by a computer while buffering!Give me another~!!!"

"Ah....eh.....erhmmm....then....A.....Acchan?"

"UWAH~!that's a nice one~!I love it!I take my word back~!you are good Takamina~!Very good~!"

"Ah is that so?I'm happy for that."

"Ok~!on this day onward we shall call each other by our nicknames!"

"Eh?isn't that reverse?"

"Re....verse?"

"Yes,reverse!when two people starts their relationship don't they call each other by their first names?"

"Hm~ well that's true but this one is special!we gave each other nicknames so your argument is invalid!"

"Ok then,Atsu-- I mean Acchan."

"We are here."

"Yeah.the tree that we stand and made our first promise."

"Which you nearly broke."

"Ah...sorry."

"Ne Takamina."

"Yes?"

"I love you."those words that she said made my hear throb."Me too Ats...er...Acchan.with all my heart."

"Where's my gift?"There it is!the thing I was afraid she might ask."Ah er.....","You don't have one,right?","Yes...Look!I'm so sorry I just--"

"Then Kiss me!"

"KISS?!"

"you don't have a gift right?so then....give me a kiss...then that would be your gift for me."my heart was throbbing so hard it's like it was about to pop out of me.

"O....Okay then...."After that Atsu...I mean Acchan leaned in front of me,closed her eyes and vanished the distance between us.I hold both of her shoulders while my hands are still shacking.I closed my eyes and joined our lips together.It was....the best feeling I ever did."So this is what a kiss feels like"I thought.I released our kiss and both of our face were superbly red.After a few seconds Acchan said to me...."You know....we shouldn't do that thing anymore...."
"Eh?!W-Why?"

"Because....from now on I wont be able to find anything that can make me as happy as now...."

"A...Atsuko...."

"Baka"Atsuko leaned on my right shoulder.

"I told you to call me by saying my nickname...right?"

"Ah....Sorry,Acchan..."

"Takamina...I love you."

"I love you too,Acchan.You are my no.1"

"Hey....can I be more than that?"

"huh?"

"Can I be....your only one?"

"Un."

"Takamina.Kiss me....and Never Let me Go."

"Yes...I will."

on that day we started a new bond and had our lips mark with each other but still....

This is just the start of our Love Story.

END.

========================================================================================================

YATTA~!!!It's done~!! :gmon flowers: :gmon flowers: :gmon flowers:

It took 6 Chapter huh~ nice nice~!

Without everyone's support I couldn't finish this fiction! and for that Thank you!

bye bye! and thank you for the readers that read this fiction until the end! :kneelbow:

Byebye! and see you again! :byebye:
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 01:31:08 PM by Mai-chan »

Offline yourockme

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2012, 12:34:30 PM »
I IT IT S FI FINI SH!!!  :pleeease: :err: :cool2:
yeyeyeyeyeyey
WOW MAI CHAN SEXY MAGANDA
ANSAYA SAYA!

YOU REALLY DID A GREAT JOB  :mon love:
YATTTTTA LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR NEXT SHORT STORY  I MEAN LONG STORY
THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SHARING  :pig cute:

BTW HEIJI!!!!  :mon psst:  :mon look:
URGGH NO DRAWING? :mon prayer:
 :mon fire:  :mon runcry: :mon cweepy: :mon wtfmm: :mon worklate: :on shady: :on voodoo:
LOL :yuki:

ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: November 08, 2012, 05:16:51 AM »
happy  ending makes happy haruko :D.... cute one thanx :D

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2012, 11:19:26 AM »
I IT IT S FI FINI SH!!!  :pleeease: :err: :cool2:
yeyeyeyeyeyey
WOW MAI CHAN SEXY MAGANDA
ANSAYA SAYA!

YOU REALLY DID A GREAT JOB  :mon love:
YATTTTTA LOOKING FORWARD FOR YOUR NEXT SHORT STORY  I MEAN LONG STORY
THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SHARING  :pig cute:

BTW HEIJI!!!!  :mon psst:  :mon look:
URGGH NO DRAWING? :mon prayer:
 :mon fire:  :mon runcry: :mon cweepy: :mon wtfmm: :mon worklate: :on shady: :on voodoo:
LOL :yuki:

Gomen ne for not drawing Heiji-kun :sweat: I know you know the reason why~  :kekeke:

It's a short story Marie-san~!that's why it's finished already :)

and Arigatou for reading this fic. until the end~!!  :on woohoo:

It was a really good story. I'm glad they are together. AtsuMina = Eternity!!!!!
It was a great ending and I'm happy I read your story! Thank you again!

Atsumina = Eternity indeed~!  :on GJ:

and I should be the one thanking you TakaminaBG-san!Thanks for reading my fic. :kneelbow:

happy  ending makes happy haruko :D.... cute one thanx :D
I'm glad I made you happy~  :) thanks for reading Haruko-san~!

To Everyone~!

I'm working on a new short story called "My Pet Lover"

uwah~ I'm still working on the script so please tune in~!

and for the very first time it's not Atsumina but.......Kojiyuu~!!!

I'm still learning some basic facts about their relationship to make the fic. more realistic! :on lol:

I wish I'll make that fic. interesting..... :farofflook:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2012, 06:42:30 AM »

To Everyone~!

I'm working on a new short story called "My Pet Lover"

uwah~ I'm still working on the script so please tune in~!

and for the very first time it's not Atsumina but.......Kojiyuu~!!!

I'm still learning some basic facts about their relationship to make the fic. more realistic! :on lol:

I wish I'll make that fic. interesting..... :farofflook:

OMG!!! you say my favorite word in the world.. KOJIYUU!!!  I love them doesnt matter if they are many of fic about them Im still love them so much :D... you have instead a reader.. for this fic.. I waiting... :panic:

Offline Pdpond

• Every day Atsumina
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ~AtsuMina~
« Reply #50 on: November 09, 2012, 04:48:26 PM »
Good story ; I love it!!
Look forward next story :deco:
to be my friends Twitter Tumblr

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 11/16]My Pet Lover Prologue[Kojiyuu]
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2012, 02:23:52 PM »
Good story ; I love it!!
Look forward next story :deco:

Thank you for reading Rainy Winter Season~!! :kneelbow:

Anyways This is the prologue of the new fan fiction and I'm still doing the script. (still have no time because of school)

and I have learned some basic info's about Kojiyuu but I beg your patience if my type of Kojiyuu fic. doesn't stick to much on reality.  :sweat:

My Pet Lover SELECTION:

My Pet Lover: [ongoing, Kojiyuu + Takayuu]
My Pet Lover Prologue
My Pet Lover part 1 - Transformation
My Pet Lover part 2 - I am Happy
My Pet Lover part 3 - 2 Meters Away
My Pet Lover part 4 - Strange Feeling
My Pet Lover part 5 - Hopeless Dog
My Pet Lover part 6 - It's not That Easy...
My Pet Lover part 7 - A Help from you
My Pet Lover part 8 - Over Acting Yuko
My Pet Lover part 9 - Their Encounter
My Pet Lover part 10 - Give the Happiness that I will Never Forget

My Pet Lover

Prologue

"Ah!!!I'm so irritated!" a girl with a 152 cm height complains with the things that happened to her on her way home.Her day was so miserable it can be known as the worst day of her life.She was so busy on being mad that she didn't noticed the high speed car that is going to pass her by and then she instantly died.A simple death struck to her.After the car hits the girl, her whole experience in her life flashed back through her eyes.Her eye sight was fading and becoming as dull as white leading her to death...

But she's not the only one that had that amount of bad luck inside of her.There was also a someone that have the same amount of bad luck as she is.

It happened on the same day at the same time.A girl that was walking along with her little poodle dog that she loved ever since she was a little girl.A gift from her dad that died when she was 7 years old and the dog that she cherish so that every time she sees it she will remember her happy times with her dad but that is for now.

On that day the girl's poodle dog's lace looses off and run through the pedestrian lane, she rushed through the lane to catch up with her dog but the the stop light turned green and the girl saw a car rushing by through her.The girl's eyes got bigger and shocked by what's coming through.After what happened people started to make a crowd and help the girl that was....alive of course but her little poodle...died.

Tears shattered through the girl's eyes,she can't believed on what happen to her dog.The memories of her with her dog and especially her father faded away instantly.It's like her whole life got ruined instantly and can't regain it anymore.

Meanwhile....

"What?!"the girl with a 152 cm height exclaimed to God on why she can't be in heaven and should be in hell."Why should I be down there?!I can't remember doing anything bad!common God this is not fair!"

she kept complaining and complaining things to God on why she should be in heaven but God is just at its calm mood and just said,"You have done good things but the bad things that you did can be written on 2 books while the good things that you did can only be written in a filler.If you really want to be in heaven then you should listen to what I say."

The girl got curious-ed on what should she do on how she could be in heaven.She said that she will do anything just to get into heaven even if she will do the biggest challenge in her life.

"Ok then,I will give you a second life BUT!you shall make happiness to the person you are going to meet as the time you wake up,okay?"The girl agreed on her deal with God and as God flicks his finger, her sight suddenly faded away and after many minutes passed she waked up and saw a girl happily smiling in front of her.She can see the tears dropping from her eyes continuously.

She tried to speak but then she was surprised by her voice.It was not a human voice but.....a bark from a dog.

END of Prologue

Hope the prologue did great (^______^ )

byebye~ :byebye:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2013, 09:25:02 AM by Mai-chan »

Offline yourockme

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #52 on: November 16, 2012, 02:57:29 PM »
 yey!!!  :on GJ: :wigglypanda:
:nya:

:mon squee:  :on woohoo: KOJIYUU!!!!
I LURB KOJIYUU SOOOO MUCH :gmon twirl: :pen_whirl:
THANKYOU THANKYOU GORGEOUS SEXY NA MAGANDA :mon cute:
*waiting*  :on shady: :on shady:

ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: November 16, 2012, 04:01:52 PM »
eh?! Im a kojiyuu harcore lover jajaj and its sounds so weird... BUT.. interesting :B

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
« Reply #54 on: November 16, 2012, 05:11:40 PM »
eh?! Im a kojiyuu harcore lover jajaj and its sounds so weird... BUT.. interesting :B

hahaha :lol: I know it's weird from the start but I think the next chapter might grab your attention.  :glasses:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2012, 09:37:53 AM »
Just Joining

Keep up the good work and looking forward to the next chapter

Thank you for the nice fanfic

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 11/22]My Pet Lover part 1[Kojiyuu]
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2012, 12:15:17 PM »
 Sorry for the slow update.... :kneelbow: Busy with school and passing of report cards are coming  :panic: hope I will get a average grade  :frustrated: maybe line of 80+ or so~ hehehe :hehehe:

hopefully I'll pass all the subjects.....

Ah here's the update XD sorry for my blabbering
 of words XDDD

My Pet Lover part 1

The girl cant believe herself.She kept saying words like "What the heck?!","What is happening?!" and so on but the other girl is just hugging her and kept hearing her barking
all over and over."Am I.....a dog?" she thought to herself,She can't believe at the challenge god gave to her.It's too hard to make a person happy by just being a dog and can't
even understand you.She finally noticed that she was so stupid saying to god that she would do anything to go to heaven.She could have make a fully detailed contract to god
and to make it more easy to her,but it's too late to back off,she got what she asked for god and here it is,right in front of her is her...second chance.

"Haruna~!is Shiro....okay?"Someone suddenly entered the girl's bedroom.It looks like a close friend of hers."Ah Mariko!y-yes!I'm really glad she's okay.Look!she's barking so loud!
I'm so glad."The girl can't understand what is happening,"Who is this girl with her?",she asks herself,but right now she now know the name of her owner and that is "Haruna".

"Haruna stands for spring.....what a nice name."She thought.

Many hours passed and it's finally midnight.The lights in Haruna's bedroom turned off and Haruna put her beside her bed.While the little poodle dog is still waiting to see god and have a
conversation with him.

Finally after many minutes passed,God showed up to the girl.

"So how's a dog's life?"The girl got annoyed and almost barked to god but god stopped her by saying, "You don't want to wake up your owner right?"

Which made her more angry.

"Let's go talk somewhere else."God flicked his fingers as a command on teleportation.

After a blink of an eye,the girl opened her eyes and just saw a plain white color surrounding her.She looked down and she saw that she have hands for a human,she said random words
and it sounded like she wanted to be.Suddenly god appeared.

"Missing being a human?"She didn't replied fastly but after 30 seconds or so she finally said,"Why?Why a dog?from all the things you're going to transform me....why a dog?"

"I don't really know."The girl got pissed of and almost grabbed god's clothes.Good thing is that she calmed down and asked.

"How is it that you don't know?You're god right?You should know that!"

"I am not a person that knows everything,so calm down....Oshima Yuko."She heard her name to god.She thought "It has been awhile since I've heard someone said my name."

"All I did is that I send you to the person that is the most miserable person in Japan and here she is.I used you to make her dog be alive once again."

"WHAT?!you used my soul?!how am I suppose to go to heaven in that way?"

"When she dies I guess."

"WHAT?!!!there could be some other way!"

God thinked for minute about "the other way" Yuko was talking about and finally after an hour or so,God finally thought of something but he didn't said it to Yuko he just said that
after she wakes up, the change of her challenge will happen later on,she don't have to worry because every midnight god will talk to her to have some companion beside her.
Yuko agreed to the contract and after that, God once again flicked his fingers and after that Yuko vanished through the scene....

The Next day....

"KYAAAAAAA!!!!!"A large scream woke up Yuko,as she opened her eyes,Haruna,her owner is looking to her madly.

"What did I do?Did I peed on the bed?did I pooped?"She thought because she's a dog.

But as she looks through herself she was also surprised because she's not a dog but a human,wearing a plain white jacket hoodie and a black pants.

T.B.C.

@cisda83 Thank you for reading~

@yourockmehehehe you're really active when it goes emoticons  :lol: thanks for reading~!

Everyone~!Hope this thing counts as a short story because It might reach for uhm.....4 to 7 parts....I guess? :sweat:
and also sorry for the short update.....like I said...still busy at class....OTL

Hope you'll keep reading this fic.! This story lies in your hands if I should continue it or not (^_______ ^'')

« Last Edit: November 23, 2012, 10:26:25 AM by Mai-chan »

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: November 23, 2012, 12:49:48 AM »
This is so interesting! PLEASE UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS!!  :bow:

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #58 on: November 23, 2012, 05:11:11 AM »
Wahh! I love this!!  :wriggly:
Its so interesting!!  :farofflook:  :inlove: :inlove: :inlove:
Kojiyuu kojiyuu kojiyuu!!  :mon love: :mon angel: :mon crazyinlove:
Update pleasee  :bow: :mon cute: :on GJ:

Silent reader for now

Offline Mai-chan

• Member+
Re: MAI's Short Stories:[UPDATED! 11/25]My Pet Lover part 2[Kojiyuu]
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2012, 01:20:53 PM »
@Tam_atsu & haruhi16 Thank you for the support :shy1:

My Pet Lover part 2

The Next day....

"KYAAAAAAA!!!!!"A large scream woke up Yuko,as she opened her eyes,Haruna,her owner is looking to her madly.

"What did I do?Did I peed on the bed?did I pooped?"She thought because she's a dog.

But as she looks through herself she was also surprised because she's not a dog but a human,wearing a plain white jacket hoodie and a black pants.

Yuko was surprise that she is human again.she felt something stuck in her neck and it is a collar,a dog's collar in exact,she tried to remove it but as she removes it it gets tighter and so she gives up on removing it.Haruna suddenly screamed and said,

"G-GET OUT!!!"Haruna shouted as she saw this unexpected person sleeping with her on her bed.

"W-Wait!!!Let me explain!!!!"

"GET OUT OR I WILL CALL THE COPS!!!!!

"SURE!call the cops I don't care!Just let me explain!!"Haruna was about to grab the telephone near her bed but then Yuko grabbed her hand.

"L-Let me me go you perverted burglar!!!"

"W-What?!!First of all I'm not a burglar and second I'm not a pervert!"

"Say all you want but I wont believe you!!!"

Yuko is holding both of Haruna's hands while Haruna is trying so hard to release Yuko's grip."Let me go!!"Haruna kept screaming to Yuko but Yuko just waited for Haruna to calm down but that never happened,she kept screaming and screaming until it reaches the neighborhood.

"Haruna?are you alright??"A voice suddenly came outside,it's an old man that can be specify from it's voice,It's Haruna's neighbor.

"Ah!!!Oji-san help m--"

Haruna was about to finish her SOS but then Yuko did something to stop her from speaking.What Yuko did gave a whole silence to the whole room while the old man outside got no reply on Haruna and just left the front door.Yuko is still holding Haruna's hands while Haruna is in shock because Yuko...kissed her.

After a few seconds Yuko let's go of the kiss and so is the grip of her hands on Haruna's hands.Haruna step back a few inches and still in shock on whats going on while Yuko is blushing so hard on why she did that to a girl that she just met yesterday.

Finally Haruna chilled out.She approached Yuko and....

*SLAP*

slapped her on the face.The sound of the slapped echoed the whole bedroom of Haruna but Yuko didn't said anything on what Haruna did but just left a blank silence on the whole room.

"How dare you kiss me.....and you are saying that you are not perverted?how should I believe in you?"

"If I say the thing that you should believe in,would you listen?"

"After that....LEAVE."

Yuko agreed on Haruna's contract by nodding in front of her,after that said everything that involves her dog,God,the reason why she is there and why she became human again.She waited for Haruna's reply but it took many minutes for her to answer back.Finally Haruna spoke and said,

"Do you want me to bring you to a therapist or to a mental hostpital?because I think your brain is upside-down."

Yuko got pissed off and said to Haruna that she is not kidding over and over but even if she repeat it over and over again,Haruna will still not believe on what she is saying.

"Will you shut up?!I wont believe on what you are saying!!You,my dog transformed into a human?!Yeah right!"

"Common Haruna!"

"What?How did you know my name?"

Yuko finally found a chance for Haruna to believe in her."I am your pet dog!I should know your name Haruna!"

"Eh?But this is impossible!you being a dog from a human is.....supernatural!"

"Believe me Haruna...I'm your dog..."

"Then....What is your name?"

"Shoot!"was the word that Yuko said inside her mind."What is her dog's name?!!!"Yuko started sweating a bit until she remembers that she have a dog collar attached on her neck.She looked at her right side and she saw a mirror but then as she sees her reflection and saw the dog tag.She saw nothing but a black-colored dog tag that is surrounding her neck."Why does this collar doesn't have any name?!"she exclaimed in her mind.

"Well?If you are my dog then I should know your name right?"

"Uh.....Shi....Shiro...is my name"Yuko said with a shaky tone of voice.

"Your kidding me......"

"Sh*t I made the wrong choice of a dog name!!!"Yuko exclaimed in her head as she sees Haruna's reaction on what she said.

"How can you know Shiro's name if you are just soul inside her?"

Yuko was surprised that she got the right name of Haruna's dog.She just said to Haruna that some of her dog's memories was inserted inside her head but of course that was just a fake reason for Haruna to stop asking questions and to finally believe in her.

"But...I'm happy right now!I don't need my dog anymore I guess.If I do that then God might bring you to heaven right?"

"It's not that easy....I need to make you happy 100%"

"Eh?No really I'm okay Shiro-chan!"

"Don't call me Shiro-chan.....My name is Yuko....Oshima Yuko."

"Ah.....my name is....Kojima Haruna."

Yuko felt happy but in the same time weird because Haruna suddenly accepted her after stealing a kiss from her.

"But seriously Yuko...I'm okay!I don't really need Shiro anymore since I'm a big girl now."

"Then what should I do right now?"

"Leave."

"EHHHHH?!!"

"Didn't you remember our deal earlier?that after I listen to you,you will leave after that."

Yuko forgot about their contract with each other earlier but she can't really leave because she needs to make Haruna happy but then she suddenly thought "Am I being selfish again?" that she is only doing this for her to return in heaven.Yuko suddenly agreed that she will leave Haruna's home.

Haruna didn't called the cops and just let Yuko be but still Yuko thought "If I'm doing this for my selfishness then maybe I shouldn't make her happy..."

After many minutes Yuko went to a small children's park that she saw as she wonder around the place near Haruna's house.There,she sat beside the large tree and slept for awhile and relaxed with the soft breeze of the wind.A few minutes passed someone suddenly stand in front of her.The shadow of that person woke her up.

As Yuko opens her eyes she saw a girl that is as small as her,a girl that is holding one grocery bag and the one that caught her attention is the girl's pink ribbon.

"Ohayou~!"the girl said happily.

"Eh?Who are you?"She said with a confused face.

"Ah!I'm Minami!Minami Takahashi!"

T.B.C.

Ohohohoho~ :hehehe: Minami why are you there~?

Fast update I did here  XD anyways next update will be coming soon if I have inspirations because earlier I'm inspired  :wub: about my oshi ofcourse~

anyways please keep supporting this fic. and lets follow each other on twitter~!

that's all~!

« Last Edit: December 09, 2012, 02:04:57 AM by Mai-chan »

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: LMF - 1127