JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fra-foa - Plastic Room to Ame no Niwa

Author Topic: "By the time I realised..."Ch6 UPDATE!! (after months!! 04.21  (Read 9849 times)

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
i missed the update of chapter two... how??
but two chapters at once is great too :)
OMG all the boys are soccer players... that's so hot :)
thank you for the update!!!

Offline Akblaire48

• You have to aim for the top to move FORWARD!
  • M A Y U Y U 4 E V E R ! !
Hi DANE!  :D

Love this fanfic  :gmon peakaboo:
No matter how impossible you think it is...

You have to try it...

Before saying it's really impossible!

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
nice update

Well Atsuko, Mariko, Yukirin, Jurina, Yuuko as male...

Great one...

Can't wait for the next one...Thank you

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline chibi-midgetlove

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takayuu♥Nyanmina♥Wminami
"By the time I realised, I was too late..."Ch4 (Mayuki,Wmatsui,Kojiyuu,Atsumina
« Reply #23 on: December 27, 2012, 03:55:41 AM »
@bimbo Yeah, I thought about writing a really weird/funny name for the other team XD
@dark48 Hmmm.. Atsu is mysterious but he's going to be a desperate character (I don't think you know what I mean though XD)
@Kojiyuu44 I think you missed it because I added something in front of the title. Personally I like soccer players more than football players cause I don't really watch either so I don't know any rules~
@Akblaire48 Glad you like this~ <3
@cisda83 Well here's you next one that you've waited for~ :grin:

Finally back from holidays~ :cathappy:
I wanted to stay longer but we couldn't XD
And thank you for all your support guys, it means a lot to me :grin:
I hope you guys like this chapter  O0

~-----------------------------~
Chapter 4
-After the match
Takamina POV
"Mari! Why did you not tell me that you were one of the soccer players!?" Miichan asks.
"Haha, I just wanted to surprise you guys and furthermore if I told you than you guys wouldn't have acted the way you had, right?" Mari replies.
"Anyway how about you guys come to lunch with all us soccer players?" Mari asks.
"WE'LL LOVE TO!!" Haruna and Miichan replies.
"Oh and how about you 2 standing behind the wall spying on us?" Mari asks the two girls that had been listening to our conversation.
Oh.. It's the two girls from before. One of them is the cute girl with the pigtails that was screaming out "Yuma-sama!!!! Look this way!!! Look at Watanabe Mayu!!"
The other girl is the one that I thought was creepy because she was like a ghost and she was secretly whispering "Juri. I like you."
"OH yes! Mayu would love to join, if Yuma-sama is joining!" the girl named Mayu replies.
"If Juri is coming I would also like to join, if you do not mind." The ghost like person replies softly.
"I guess that's that then. Lets go!" Miichan says.

---------------------
-At the Café
As we enter the café we see the soccer player known as Juri is sitting at a table.
“So you girls are the ones that Mari was talking about, huh.” The one known as Juri says.
Then suddenly Juri and the ghost-like girl starts having this eye contact, which seems impossible to cut or to break.
“Rena? Why are you here?” Juri asks. Now that I think about it seemed that Rena and Juri had met each other before and so had the girl in pigtails and Yuma.
“Juri, I wanted to see you… And I also needed to check if you weren’t cheating on me.” Rena replies.
“Eh, have you guys met before?” Miichan asks.
“Oh yeah, I forgot to mention. She, Matsui Rena is my childhood friend and she and I are going out at the moment.” Juri responds.
“Juri, what do you mean at the moment?” Rena frowns at Juri.
“We’re going to be together forever, not just at the moment.” Juri corrects himself.
We hear the cafeteria door open and look around to see the rest of the players.
“Sorry for the waiting guys.” The one known as Yuu says.
My eyes meet Atsu’s eyes. He smiles but quickly turns his face to another direction.
I wonder why he doesn’t ever look at me…
“GYAHHH!!! Yuu~!!” Haruna starts fangirling.
“YUMA-SAMA!!!!!!”
“Hello, I saw you at the soccer stadium. Thank you for cheering for me.” Yuma smiles at Mayu.
“No Yuma-sama, please don’t thank me.” Mayu smiles.
“I have something to tell you… I love you! Could I please become your wife when I get older?” Mayu says shyly at the last few words.
Everyone seems so surprised at the sudden confession. Yuma just smiles and causally says “Um guys, Mayu and I will be out, so enjoy yourselves.” But he seems to have a tint of red on his cheeks.
Atsu and my eyes meet again and his mouth starts moving he seems like he has something to tell me.
“I…. will….tell…. you…sorrow” his mouth seems to be telling me.
Hm? Sorrow? Oh tomorrow…
So I guess he’s going to tell me everything and why he’s here tomorrow.
I nod deeply towards him trying to show him that I understand.
“It feels like a matchmaking party” Yuu smiles showing his big dimple.
“Hm.. Let me see… Hello beautiful, care to tell me your name?” Yuu starts to flirt with Haruna.
I see Yuu starting to look at Haruna’s big breasts.
“What cup are you? E? F?” Yuu asks.
“My name is Haruna and I’m you’re biggest fan. And… my bra size is E.” Haruna responds fixing her shirt trying to show more of it to the guys.
I see everyone at the table is blushing now even Atsu.
“Haruna what are you doing!?” Miichan shouts looking over at Mari.
“Well… There’s nothing wrong right? It’s my body.” Haruna shrugs.
“So Yuu, how is your memory at the moment?” Mari asks trying to change the mood.
“I already remember everything except for this one really important thing that I can’t seem to remember.” Yuu responds.
Oh now that people talk about it, Yuu had a memory lost…
I wonder if he was this perverted before he lost his memory.
Ah… My head really hurts for some reason… It feels like someone’s squishing it…
“I need to go to the bathroom, I’ll be back.” I say.
“What’s wrong Takamina!?” Haruna and Miichan ask.
“I just have a headache, I’m fine, and you guys can keep talking.” I try to smile to reassure them but they don’t seem to believe me.
I walk down the corridor and wow~~… Is that two lady toilet signs? I feel so dizzy I think I’m seeing double vision.
“Minami!” I hear a guy shouting my name, and I black out…

~--------------------~
I'm sorry for the long wait~ XD
Takamina always seems to be blacking out in my stories XD

あなたに出会えて本当によっかたよ、幸せです☆彡 」

“All the luggage, Takamina has been carrying alone, I’ve decided to carry it together with her.”- Oshima Yuko

Offline FNK23

• ecchi
  • Member+
“I have something to tell you… I love you! Could I please become your wife when I get older?” Mayu says shyly at the last few words.
Everyone seems so surprised at the sudden confession. Yuma just smiles and causally says “Um guys, Mayu and I will be out, so enjoy yourselves.” But he seems to have a tint of red on his cheeks.
LOL, mayu, what a good movement !!  :on GJ: :on GJ:
i mean, it's really fast, why don't both of you being a lover first ?
mayu wants yuma so badd  :shy2:

Offline yourockme

• R.E.A.D.E.R :D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Don't do something that you'll regret later.
Re: "By the time I realised..."Ch4 (Mayuki,Wmatsui,Kojiyuu,Atsumina? UPDATE!
« Reply #25 on: December 27, 2012, 12:50:00 PM »
Uwaaaaa
My acchan is a boy/man   :on lol:
Kinda not use too it HEHEHE
but anyway this is soo cool
I LURB ITT
atsuminaaaa YIEEEE! ♥♥♥♥

LOL YUU soo funny
Thank yuu ヽ(^。^)ノ
Atsuyuu ♥ Takayuu ♥ Atsumina ♥ Mayuki

YOSH! I'M BACK! FINALLY!!! (notreally)
Been inactive these past few months. =__=
ARRRRGHHHH DUNNO WHY!

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
« Reply #26 on: December 27, 2012, 01:22:33 PM »
I WANT MORE!!!!!
:ding: :gyaaah: :frustrated:

Offline KojiYuu44

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2012, 12:52:44 AM »
Multiple pairings :)
More please!!

Offline XxRoByNxX78

• Member+
  • Nogizaka46 Nishino and Shiraishi <3
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2012, 01:42:28 AM »
Yuko and takamina had something in the past hmm i dout it mabye im just overthinkin things

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2012, 03:26:52 AM »
Yuko and takamina had something in the past hmm i dout it mabye im just overthinkin things

yeah could be... kojiyuu omg... so smexy time

Offline chibi-midgetlove

• ecchi
  • Member+
"By the time I realised..."Ch5 (Multiple pairings, Atsumina Chapter UPDATE!
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2013, 01:34:54 PM »
@FNK23 Yeah, they LOVE~ each other a lot already XD
@yourockme I'm glad you like it~~ And yup~ your Acchan is a guy  :grin:
@Chichay12 I'll write more~~~!! :bingo:
@KojiYuu44 Don't worry I'll try to write things about other pairings as well~
@XxRoByNxX78 Maybe you're overthinking and maybe you're not  O0
@Haruko They both try to flirt with each other XD

None of my stories are planned out so I just update whenever I feel like it.
I'm sorry for being a my-paced writer  XD
Well here's chapter 5~

~------------------~
Chapter 5
-Atsu POV
-At the Cafe
"Minami~!!!" I scream out as I see Takahashi-san about fall.
"Takamina!!!!!!" Takahashi-san's best friends scream out to her.
I run up and quickly hold her so that she won't hurt herself.
"*puff* *Puff* I thought you and Takamina had some sort of relationship!!" Mari's friend says while blushing.
Hm..? What!? My hand is touching her butt!!
"Wahh!! I never... Wah!!! I'm so sorry!!" I blush as I take my hand away from that area.
"I don't know about your relationship but I'm just glad Takamina is OK..." The big chested girl says.

"Miichan, I think someone should take Takahashi-san home..." Mari calls out.
"I will," I say unconsciously...
I mean what~~!? What am I saying!? I don't even know where she lives!!!
"But you don't even know where she lives..." Miichan says.
"*sigh* I don't know if I can trust you but I'll give you her address..." The big chested girl says.
"Haruna!! How can you trust him so easily!? What if he does something weird to Takamina!? WE should take her home, because WE are her friends. Not Atsu..."
"Something weird!!? What, NOO~!!!! I wont do that to her!!! Its OK, I'm her fathers friend, you can trust me!" What did I just speak unconsciously again...? And why am I being so desperate to earn the trust of Takahashi-san's friends?
*sigh* I don't know whats wrong with me.
"How do you know Takamina's dad? He's a politician..." Miichan asks as all my soccer players in our team seem to have their suspicious eyes on me.
"Atsu, don't worry... You can tell us next time about everything but right now its more important to take Takamina back home. So can we trust you?" Haruna says.
"I'll tell you guys everything tomorrow. And yes, you can trust me." I say confidently. *Sigh* There really are some problems with my mouth today, saying things on its own...

I hop into the car with the address that Haruna wrote to me in my hands.
"Atsu, you better make sure Takamina goes home safely... Or else..." Miichan and Haruna say as they give me the cold glare.
"OK, OK. I promise, it'll be fine!"

--------
-At Takamina's mansion
Wow... The size of this house is bigger than my house, I think as I carry Takahashi-san around the house attempting to find her room.
This house is too big... I'm lost already...

Uh! I think I found it.. Her room! It says "Minami's room" with decorations on the door, like the one's that kids only normally have.
*pff* I laugh to myself. I'm glad that she isn't awake because she'll probably be offended.

I open the door and I see this room full of cute pink and white objects. Her bed is like those spacious princess beds that you don't find around normally. The smell of her room smells like fragrant roses. Even her wall is painted as a pink cloud design.

She must be really girly inside...

I gently put her on the bed and cover blankets over her.

I peep at her face which seems so angelic. I've always thought that her face was very beautiful but she looks even more beautiful up close.
I never realised but Takahashi-san has really long eye-lashes I think to myself...

!!?? What are my hands doing!? I seem to have unconsciously been caressing her face gently...
*sigh* Seriously I wonder whats wrong with me today...

Suddenly her face starts to turn pale and she seems that she is having a nightmare.
Her body seems to be turning cold...
"Someone help!! Please!" Takahashi-san says out loud...
I wonder whats happening in her nightmare.
"Please... Someone..." She keeps repeating.
I don't know what to do so I act on impulse and squeeze her hand.
"Its OK... I'm here for you Takahashi-san..." I say...
It seems that see finally settled down and now her squeezing my hand has lightened.

I turn my head around over to the window where a strong light had been directed at us.
It seems like tonight is a full moon...

~-----------------~

I hope people liked this chapter <3

“All the luggage, Takamina has been carrying alone, I’ve decided to carry it together with her.”- Oshima Yuko

Offline chichay12

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • atsumina for life....
i really like it... :wub:
But its tooooo short! XD

Thank you for the update...  :nervous

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
cute and short

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Oh so sweet... holding hand to rid of the bad dream...

Thank's for the update...

Can't wait to see the next

Offline Archie28

• Sayaka is gorgeous <3
This time Acchan is the guy and Takamina is the girl!  :inlove:

Only few write stories that involves Acchan as a guy and Takamina is a girl...  it's usually the other way around so I was excited reading this fanfic of yours  :thumbsup

Does Takamina and Yuu had a romantic relationship?

and Atsu is falling for Takamina  :inlove:

It doesn't matter if you're a senbatsu or not, we're all comrade - Akimoto Sayaka

Offline chibi-midgetlove

• ecchi
  • Member+
"By the time I realised..." Chapter 6
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2013, 01:58:27 PM »
@Chichay12 I hope its long enough now~ :lol:
@Haruko Thank you :grin:
@cisda83 Yeah. Atsu is so sweet  :wub:
@Archie28 Yup Atsu is falling for Minami~

Sorry for such a late update again...
This time I felt so annoyed at my computer and myself because I deleted nearly half of this thing accidently... So I really wanted to give up and stop writing  XD
But then I remembered my last update saying I would update more often but I didn't so I thought I had to finish this :nervous

I don't know if this is OK, but I hope you like it~!
Comments and thanks would be very much appreciated :grin:
~---------------------------------~
Chapter 6
I've had this dream so many times I still remember how it goes.
The time before my mother had passed away... I still remember it clearly, I have had the this dream almost nearly everyday after the incident, and it all seemed to be coming back to me at once.
I'm on a luxury cruise ship with my both my parents and my childhood friend and his family.

My childhood friend comes over and offers a dance, while his parents and my parents are dancing to the classical orchestra set organised for us on the 5 star cruise. The vivid vision comes clearly, even after 10 years- even when I am 16. But the only thing is, I can never clearly see his face, the 6 year old boy smiles, beaming radiantly at me. Now that I think about it, I've always had special feelings for him, like his smiles always tugged my heart strings somehow.

Ah.. The place changes, just like it always does...
This is the part where my mother dies....

My childhood friend drags me down to play with him at the bottom of the boat, I always never forget the next part to this dream but I always end up following him. So our parents, laughing happily saying that they can't wait to see  my childhood friend in suit and me in a wedding dress walking down the red carpet and even saying that they would be sister and brother in law, follow us down to make sure we are safe. And when I looked at my childhood friend he would always be blushing as red as a tomato probably just like how I looked like as well. 'Don't come!' I don't know how many times I wanted to say that in my dream... A catastrophic gust of wind throws my mother's hat into the air, 'don't worry' about it I say to myself but I always end up trying to catch the hat for my mommy... Just like always I fly into the sea of water. "Someone help!! Please!" I scream "Please... Someone..." I keep screaming... Why can't I stop? But this consequently results my childhood friend diving in to the water to save me and my mother following him, thinking that it was her fault her hat blew. And my big father following to save all of us. Like always he saved my childhood friend and I in his arms, but like always the detestable wave splits his hand and my mothers hand. I wonder how many times I blamed the wave for its horrendous action...

The settings change again and my mother is in bed, with the doctor on board explaining that this will be our last moments with her... I can't help cry in the arms of my childhood friend no matter how many times I've been in this scene watching my pale mother and my heart-wrecked father...

My childhood friend's parents lament while apologizing for their son dragging me down and how all this wouldn't of had happened if it weren't for their son. But no, we all knew that it wasn't his fault and nobody blamed him, but we still parted as they moved away too shameful of seeing us, not that we blamed them. The last thing  that always happened in this dream was my first love and I exchanging fare-well presents. I never forget the tiger tooth bracelet I gave him and his 24-carrot diamond ring that he put on my right wedding finger. I sometimes wonder if he ever meant to put it on the left hand but he would always laugh and say that it costed him a fortune so I should take care of it well. He would also say "I need to tell you something really important, when we meet again, even if its in the future 5, 10, 15, 20 years from now" which then I would say "Why can't you tell me now?"jokingly but to be honest I still want it to be a surprise for when we meet again. "Just saying but I'll protect you." he would say, showing his attractive smile with his white teeth showing. I don't think I need to mention, that even though it sounds horrible, the ending is happy, do I? ^^

"Nnnn..." I slowly open my eyes wondering what the funny feeling is.  I can feel something on my hand.

....!!!?

"Maeda-san!!?" I shout out causing Maeda-san to open his eyes slowly.
"A little longer..." Maeda-san replies with his eyes closing again.

'.........!!!!!???? Takahashi-san!?' Maeda screams even louder than me as he opens his eyes as widely as ever.

OK, I try to recall what happened. I remember I was at the cafe and I don't know how I ended up here..

'Good morning, sorry I was just so surprised and forgot what happened.Yesterday, you fainted and so I took you home.'
'I'm just really glad you're awake now.' Maeda-san says.

I glance slightly at my hand which is still held by Maeda-san.

'Takahashi-san, I didn't do anything weird, by the way!! Uwahh..!!!! This is not what you think!!! You seemed to be having a night mare so I just tried to calm you down...' Maeda-san quickly releases my hand and gives me shy glances.

"Ano, Maeda-san, do you know what time it may be?" I ask politely.

'....!! We have to got to Hokkaido, immediately!' Maeda-san says after looking at his watch.

Hokkaido? Why do we have to go Hokkaido?

"My solo debut project starts today!!" I shout out unconsciously.

"Come on, Maeda-san" I say as I drag him along.

'Please wait, Takahashi-san' he says.
At first sight, you would think that Maeda-san is a good-looking, hard-working businessman or athlete but I find the more I talk to him, the more he seems like a sweet and shy, clumsy person.

"You can call me Takamina" I wink at him.

Feeling of love~
~-------------------------~

Offline Archie28

• Sayaka is gorgeous <3
Re: "By the time I realised..."Ch6 UPDATE!! (after months!! 04.21
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2013, 03:02:15 PM »
wahhh... finally an update  :shocked :shocked :shocked :bow: :bow:

but it's too short  :(

so Atsu and Minami were  childhood friends...  :twothumbs

It doesn't matter if you're a senbatsu or not, we're all comrade - Akimoto Sayaka

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: "By the time I realised..."Ch6 UPDATE!! (after months!! 04.21
« Reply #37 on: April 22, 2013, 02:10:44 PM »
So AtsuMina are childhood friends...

Ah.. such a tragedic accident... for losing a parent in such a young age.

Ah... Atsu saying such a romantic words... about wanting to protect her

What's going to happen in Hokkaido?

Can't wait to see more

Thank you for the update

Offline chibi-midgetlove

• ecchi
  • Member+
ANNOUNCEMENT
« Reply #38 on: November 08, 2013, 11:49:34 PM »
Hi every one! <3
I'm so sorry for how I haven't updated in a long time and I don't think I'll continue on this account anymore (i changed my username btw), I started a new account and I've decided that I want to post all my past, present and future stories on 1 thread. I'm sorry for all the trouble I may cause and please bare with me until I finish uploading all my stories.
And if you are interested my new username is
chibilove373
and the thread I post my stories on is:
http://forum.jphip.com/index.php?topic=36298.0

And I'll try my best to keep everything neat and tidy from now on so I don't have to do this again!
So if you are interested please visit my thread and I might continue some stories or all my stories <3

Love, Rin (yes I had an internet name swap) <3

JPHiP Radio (33/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Fra-foa - Plastic Room to Ame no Niwa