JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - One or Eight

Author Topic: Vampire kiddnapper Book 2: Welcome to Arthor: Part 5 [Akb48 orignal member  (Read 13994 times)

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: WMATSUI; A Vampire kiddnapper PART3
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2016, 12:50:55 PM »
Whyy u kill Mayuyuu??!!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2016, 12:54:29 PM »
Whyy u kill Mayuyuu??!!

We're sorry! T^T
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Janix123

• I'm a stranger and a newbie!!!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Person who likes AKB48 Group!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2016, 01:46:12 PM »
:wigglypanda: :wigglypanda: JANIX HERE!!!  :wigglypanda: :wigglypanda:

YEAYYY!!  :on woohoo: :on woohoo:   AN UPDATE!!!!  :mon XD: :mon XD:

JURINA YOU SHOULD TRY TO MOVE ON FOR THE SAKE OF MAYU!!!   :bingo: :bingo:

RENA!! HELP JURINA!!  :mon taichi: :mon taichi:

MAYU DIED  :mon scare: :mon scare: :mon whine: :mon whine: :mon cry: :mon cry:

LOOKING FORWARD FOR MORE UPDATES. PLEASE MAKE MORE.  :mon thumb: :mon thumb: :mon thumb: :mon thumb:
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2016, 08:15:04 PM »
Oh my Rena-chan. :") her heart is so warm.
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Re: WMATSUI; A Vampire kiddnapper LAST PART
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2016, 09:13:38 PM »
Hello my lovely sweet reader ~  :love: I'm back with last chapter.

hope you enjoy the last chapter and forgive us for mistakes, also don't forget to thank Ruka and leaving thanks and comment behind.

LAST PART

Jurina laid unconscious in Rena’s arms. Unable to accept the truth that Mayu had died, she had collapsed in the cemetery and had to be carried back to Rena’s home. The vampire watched over the unconscious girl, a sad look on her face.

“I know you can’t accept it… but letting go is the only way you can start to heal.”

She kissed the girl’s forehead and laid her on the bed, putting the blanket on her and walked out switching off the light.

She returned to her room and noticed a faint scent was lingering. The scent was similar to Jurina’s and it caused Rena’s heart to stir a bit.

“Did she come in my room without my knowing..?” she asked herself as she approached her bed. She sniffed her blankets and sensed the human’s scent of the sheets. She whispered, “Jurina…”  lying on bed she inhaling her smell, ‘Her scent is so addicting…’

Her thoughts were interrupted when she heard her phone ring. She quickly picked it up.

“H-hello..?”

“Rena? What’s the matter?” the caller on the other side spoke.

“Nothing..” Rena lied quickly, her cheeks blushing a bit. “Why are you calling?”

“I wanted to check on you. How did it go?”

“Jurina. She fainted. Likely because she couldn’t accept the fact Mayu died.”

“Makes sense. Should I come over there?”

“No. I have a plan.”

“Haa? What plan?”

“It will make more sense later. Just wait, okay? Tell everyone I’ll be coming back soon. I won’t take long.”

“If you say so, Rena…”

“Trust me, Sayanee,” Rena said confidently.

“Alright then. I’ll tell them.”

“Thank you.”

“Rena…” the girl named Sayanee spoke softly, “See you soon.”

Rena smiled. “See you soon.”

After that, the vampire hung up and collapsed onto her bed with a sigh.

‘I hope I can make her happy…’

-------

Next day Rena woke up and noticed that the house was still silent. She became worried and immediately ran to Jurina’s room.

Jurina was still deep in her slumber.

“Why..?” she quickly ran to the girl and started shaking her. “Jurina! Wake up! Jurina!”

Jurina didn’t respond. She was truly deeply asleep. Rena slapped her cheek, causing Jurina to jump up in shock and hit Rena forehead.

“It's hurt!!”Jurina rubbed her head.

“Are you okay?” Rena asked stroking Jurina forehead.

Jurina glanced at Rena and smiled. “Mayu!” She suddenly hugged Rena tightly.

“What..?!”

“I had a bad dream! I dreamt that you died… But, you’re alive!” Jurina smiled. “You’re here, Mayu!”

“Jurina, I--” She was interrupted when Jurina kissed her, gently. She parted and stared at Rena.

“Don’t leave me. Ever. I love you, Mayu.”

Rena knew what was happening. Jurina’s mind had snapped, going to her ex’s grave put her on edge to where she couldn’t take anymore. She couldn’t accept reality, now her mind is all messed up and in a dream-like state. And, if she doesn’t accept the truth, it will stay like that permanently.

“I…” Rena held Jurina’s hands. “I.. love you, too, Jurina…”

The drop of tear falls from her eyes. Jurina wiped her tear. “Why are you crying?”

“Cause I missed you.” Rena forced smiled rubbing Jurina’s hand in hers.

“I missed you too.”

Rena stood up from the bed and walked to her room, she brings Jurina medicine and gave to her.

“You should take them, you look so pale, some vitamin will help you.”

Nodding, Jurina take the medicine and gulp it down with warm water. She looked at Rena, who only gave her a sad smile. Jurina smiled back when suddenly she started to feel dizzy. Her vision started to blur and soon the darkness engulfed her.

“It will be hard for you.”

“Mayu..?” Jurina woke up and found herself in a completely white room.

She suddenly became scared and started shouting, “Mayu! Where are you?!” She kept crying and screaming for her lover

Jurina then saw her ex-lover appear in front of her.

“Mayu!” Jurina tried to hug her, but Mayu phased through her. “Eh..?”

“You have to let go.”

“Jurina… I’m sorry,” Mayu apologized. “I never intended to cause you pain.”

“Mayu..? Mayuyu, what are you saying? You.. you can’t really be..”

“I am, Jurina. I’m so sorry…”

Jurina shook her head. “No… It’s not true!” She covered her ears, repeating to herself over and over that it was all a lie, a bad dream, that Mayu wasn’t really dead.

“If you don’t accept it, the pain won’t go away.”

“Jurina, I know you don’t want to do this, but I don’t want to see you suffer anymore,” Mayu knelt down and looked directly into the girl’s eyes. “I need you to let go.”

Jurina shook her head, crying more. “No..! No, Mayu…”

“If you don’t let go, you’ll just continue to suffer…”

“Jurina, can’t you see? This is making you go insane!”

“No!!!” Jurina screamed “I don’t want to move on! I won’t let go! I don’t want my heart to forget you! I don’t wanna forget our love!!!”

“You’ll drown in madness…”

“Jurina..!”

“I said NO!!!”

“You’re going to break!!!” Mayu and Rena’s voices both echoed in Jurina’s ears.

*Crack*

“..!” Jurina looked and saw cracks forming in her as if her body was made out of glass. And they were spreading, reaching the top of her head to the tip of her toes. The biggest crack was at the center of her chest, with a big gaping hole where her heart should be.

“Don’t you see? You’re driving yourself mad… I don’t want to see you like this,” Mayu said softly. “I know you don’t want to let go, but you have to… For your own good.”

Jurina’s cries fell silent, but tears still dripped down her face.

“Say it,” Rena’s voice said.

“..I d-don’t…”

“I know you don’t want to say it,” Mayu and Rena’s voices spoke again. “But you need to.”

“Say it and let me go.”

“Say it so you can heal.”

“So you can be happy for me.”

Jurina’s lips quivered, her throat choked on her previous tears and words she didn’t want to utter. But in a soft, shaky voice, she finally said what needed to be said.

“Goodbye.”

With that, Mayu disappeared and Jurina suddenly felt light. The cracks in her body disappeared and her body fell weak and limp as if a huge weight was lifted off her. As tears stained her cheeks, she slowly laid back down and felt herself being drawn back to reality.

“Goodbye, Mayu…”

Jurina woke up and found herself in Rena’s room. She turned and found herself sleeping in Rena’s bed, the vampire lying beside her in slumber.

Jurina touched her cheek and saw a tear had fallen. She must’ve been crying in her sleep.

She let out a heavy sigh and stared at the ceiling.

“I hope you’re happy up there…” she said softly.

-------------

The following day...

“Where are we going?” Jurina asked as she saw Rena packing her things.

“Somewhere far away. I’m taking you to start a new life.”

“Is this about the ‘so-called’ fact that I’m actually a witch?”

“Not a witch. A wizard.”

“What’s the difference?!”

“Witches use black magic, they cause curses. Wizards use white magic and they use it for good purposes. Well, most, anyway. There are bad wizards as well.”

“Do I really have to go with you?” Jurina asked wearing black coat. “Can’t you leave me to go on my own way?”

“Absolutely not,” Rena said simply.

Jurina frowned. “I can’t even use magic.”

“That’s because your powers never activated.”

“Look, I don’t give a shit about, supernatural kinds, but I want to live like a normal person, don’t involve me in these things.”

“Sorry, but I’m afraid you’re too late,” Rena stared at the girl firmly. “You’ve been doing lots of bad things ever since Mayu’s death. Many of those things can put you in jail. It would be hard to try and clean up that reputation.”

“W-well…”

“And don’t say you can’t be involved with supernatural, you’ve been living with ME since I found you and I’ve helped you rehabilitate, and what about all those stories I told you too?”

“Those stories weren’t actually true, were they?!”

“Of course, they were. I have met those people in the stories.”

“Eh?!” Jurina’s eyes widen in shock.

“Now, let’s go before we get late, I can’t wait to be at my home finally.”

“That place is your home? Then what about this mansion?!”

“This is just where I stay in when I’m in the human world. Arthor is my real home.”

“Arthor?”

“That’s where we’re going. I know a special train that can take us to portal to Arthor. We have to hurry because if we miss the train, the portal will close and we have to wait. Now, come on, get your things quickly!”

“Fine~” Jurina said as she started gathering what she could. Then, she had a thought. “Wait, everything I own is in my apartment!”

“I have sent someone to collect those,” Rena spoke nonchalantly as she continued packing her clothes.

“You know where I live?! Are you a stalker?!”

“No. I just used searched up your address…” Jurina cut off her before she can think of a good lie.

“Stalker.”

“Whatever. Let’s just drop it.” glaring at her Rena walked out to put her luggage in the taxi.
“Are you coming??” Rena shouted sitting in the taxi.

“Yeah, yeah…” Jurina sighed as she left the now nearly empty mansion. ‘A new life, huh… I wonder what’ll happen now.’

She got in the taxi, sitting beside Rena, after the half hour later they arrived at the train station, Rena paid taxi bill and walked to buy tickets for themselves.

“Two tickets for Arthor train,” Rena said putting money on the table.

“Of course, ma’am,” the Ticketmaster spoke before handing Rena two black tickets.

“Do you want to buy something to eat?”Rena asked.

Jurina shakes her head. “I’m not hungry.”

“You sure?”

“Yeah, let’s go.”

“Alright.”

The two went to the station plate and sit on one of the benches waiting patiently for the train.  A crowd of people waited in front of the empty tracks, when suddenly, the sound of a train whistle echoed.

“There it is,” Rena said excitedly as the jet black train entered the station. Jurina saw the vampire’s smile was wider than ever and her eyes were sparkling. “Ahh~ it’s just as beautiful as I remember!”

“Are you train fanatic??” Jurina asked, but Rena was lost in train’s beauty.smiling widely Rena approached the train and stroked it gently.

The train cars opened up and the sound of the conductor echoed, “All aboard!”

“Come on!” Rena grabbed Jurina’s hand and pull her through the crowd to get on the train.

“Slow down!” Jurina scolded, but Rena keeps dragging her where their seat belongs.

Rena sighed blissfully as she sat down. “Even the seats are the same as I remember… So comfy~”

“You really train fanatic,” Jurina said as she sat down. Then her eyes widen. “Ohh.. they are nice seats.”

After ten minutes, the train whistle sounded again and the two felt the train moving.

“I always fall asleep when ride…” Rena said as she closed her eyes in peaceful happiness. Rolling her eyes, Jurina lay her head on the seat and closed her eyes. Suddenly she Rena start humming causing Jurina to smile and enjoy the travel.

“Rena-chan?” Jurina called her without opening her eyes.

“Yes~”

“How did you become Vampire?”

Rena froze,shifting uncomfortably on the seat she stared out the window at the mountains. Jurina opened her eyes when she got no reply and raised a brow in questioning.

“You don’t want to say?”

“I was turned into vampire by old Witch”

“Turned? How?”

Rena stayed silent keeping her eyes out.

“Rena-chan?” avoiding Jurina Rena stood up and walked to the bathroom to wash her face.

-------

Five hundred years ago...

“Rena?” Saynee called her as she comes in home and found Rena sitting in the corner

Rena was crying and her hair was a mess. There were scratch marks all over the wall and floor, blood staining her clothes. Rena suddenly started banging her head against the wall.

“Rena, stop hurting yourself!” Saynee sighed running her hand over her hairs. She walked to the bathroom and bring small tap of water, putting it beside Rena she wetted a towel and start wiping Rena’s hand and face.

“Saya..ne..?” Rena spoke weakly, her eyes seeming lost and dazed.

“There is an old Witch not far from here, she can help you if you give her good amount of money,” Sayanee said squeezing a towel in the tap. Rena glanced at her questioningly. “You can’t fight with bad people like this,you have to become strong and powerful, so I guess that Witch can help you.”

“Can she really..?”

“We have to try. Besides, I can’t watch you beat yourself up like this any longer…”

After she got Rena cleaned up, Sayanee put a small bag of money on the table. “I know that’s not much but I hope it will help you.” Rena's eyes got teary, she barely meets good people in her life.

“S-Sayanee!!” Rena whispered as she jumps hugged her. Sayanee smiled and patted her head. “How can I repay you?”

“Now, you can’t repay to your friend, because if you did we not gonna be a friend. There’s no need for you to repay me, Rena.”

“Thank you. For everything.” smiling lightly Rena walks out the house to the Witch house.

Once she arrives at Witch house, she stepped inside the dimly lit room. She saw a woman sitting on the floor.

“Hello!!” Rena greeted as she sits front her.

“How can I help you?” The woman asked.

“I want to become strong.”

the witch raised a brow. “Does this place look training room to you?”

“Please. I’m willing to do anything. I’ll take any risk.” Rena took out the pouch of money and sat it in front of the woman. “Please, I’m begging you. Make me strong and powerful.”

“Ok, I will teach you how to become a Witch, though it will take a lot of years.”

“How many?” Rena asked.

“Depends on how strong you are.” The witch replies counting money. “It may take 10 years or 20.”

“No, I can’t wait that long, don’t you have something else? Something that will work faster!”

“Hmm…” The witch pondered the thought. “There is one thing… but it’s rather risky”

“What is it?”

“I can turn you into one of the supernatural species.”

“What? I don’t understand...”

“I can make you into being that is stronger than human.”

“Can you really..?”

“Of course. If you are serious about becoming strong, I can make you unbeatable.”

“Please!”

“Ok. Give me one week and I will ready medicine for you.”

“Alright. Thank you very much!”

-------

The train  eventually reached a tunnel which seemed very dark, like no light could reach the end of it.

“Is that the portal..?” Jurina asked, but she saw the vampire had already drifted into slumber without her noticing. She only smiled and patted Rena’s head.

Once the train entered the tunnel, everything became pitch black. Jurina couldn’t see her hand in front of her, she couldn’t even tell if her eyes were open or not. But soon, the lights came on inside the train and she could see again.

She noticed Rena’s head was now resting on her shoulder. Her cheeks turned red lightly. She wanted to push Rena head away, but staring at the vampire’s peaceful expression as she slept made her heart skip a beat. She leaned her head against Rena’s and shut her eyes for a moment. Not realizing it, she fell asleep as well.

An hour later, the train stopped in the middle of the forest, Rena open her eyes and look out the window. “Finally~”

Jurina also stirred awake and opened her eyes. “Are we here?”

“Yeah, let’s go~” She takes their belongings and walked out the train, as soon the stepped out the train, cold air brush past them sending a shiver into Jurina body.

“Is this..?”

“Yup. Welcome to Arthor, Jurina!”

“More like,Welcome to the dead forest,” Jurina said.

“No, no, that’s just the beginning, there are very beautiful sides inside that forest.”

“Yeah, probably you gonna kill me there, it looks same as the horror movie.”

“Let’s go!” Rena said excitedly. “From here on, our new life together will begin!” intertwining their hands together they walked.

THE END

So tell us how it was do you want us to write new book? As always thank you for reading our Fic.

Offline ttwm123

• Member+
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2016, 12:16:47 AM »
sequelsequelsequel~ XD

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2016, 01:08:53 AM »
It's good, i like it :on GD: and i want a sequel!
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2016, 06:30:51 AM »
Sequelsequelsequel!!! :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

Offline Janix123

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2016, 07:18:30 AM »
Finally! Jurina moved on for the sake of Mayu. Good job.  :on GJ: :on GJ:

The story is so nice but it's already the end.  :fainted: :fainted:

Please make a sequel.  :kneelbow: :kneelbow:
Hehehe. I'm a person who can't help but love AKB48 Group. I'm a silent reader please treat me well. I'm the kind of person who gets crazy over my favorite pairings

:wigglypanda: :onioncheer: :onioncheer: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :cool1: :cool1: :onionwhip: :onionwhip: :onioncheer: :onioncheer:  :wigglypanda:

Offline no-chan

• eien48~(AtsuMina!!)
  • Member+
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2016, 09:28:06 AM »
SEQUEL!!!!!!

This story ABSOLUTELY need a sequel..... :heart: :heart: :thumbsup :thumbsup

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
« Reply #30 on: April 30, 2016, 01:55:49 PM »
Sequel pleeeeease!!!  :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #31 on: April 30, 2016, 06:09:49 PM »
Pls continue the story~~

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha

Hello guys we are back with second book,we did our best,hope you enjoy and don't forget to leave comment. Good luck.
Book 2: New Start

Chapter 1

RENA POV

After having accepted Mayu’s death and learning the fact that she was a Wizard, I decided to take Jurina to the Arthor Kingdom, where all kind of supernatural lives, I want her to learn about her kind and about other supernatural spices, I want her to leave her past behind and start a new life.

For her, this will be a new beginning. She can leave the pain of her former world. She can start a new and be happy again.

I took Jurina to a castle I personally owned. When I arrived, the entire staff was lined up waiting for my return.

“Welcome home, Rena-sama,” they all spoke.

Jurina was absolutely awestruck. Her jaw dropped and her loose hand had made her let go of the luggage.

“Take her things to the spare bedroom,” I said to one of the butlers.

“Yes, Rena-sama,” he said as he took Jurina’s bags and started carrying them to her room.

“It’s a lot bigger than my mansion, as you can see, so I’ll give you a grand tour later.”

“You weren’t kidding,” Jurina said, “I may need a map of the whole place.”

“RENA-CHAAN~” A loud voice rose. Jurina glanced at the person who just coming running of the stairs and hugs Rena spinning her around.

“Put me down!!” I punched Sae back lightly. “I’m not little kid!!”

“I missed you!!” She said tightening the hug. Sighing I hugged her back, inhaling her sweet scent. Sae is like a big brother to me.

“I missed you too, Sae. How’ve things been since I left?”

“Very bad!!” another voice said as a short young woman walks towards us while eating a banana.

“Takamina-san!” I smiled as I hugged her short body.

“Who is this?” Sae asked looking at Jurina from up to down.

“This is Jurina, my soulmate.” I introduced.

“Woah, our little Rena got soulmate.” Sae teased.

“She’s grown up so much~” Takamina joined in cupping me cheeks.

“Mou, stop, you guys!” I said.

“Now, I see why you left us alone,” Sayanee said from behind.

“She looks very handsome,” Milky smiled as she linked her arm with Sayanee. Rolling my eyes I glanced at the Yuko office door that was closed. Takamina followed my eyes and sighed.

“She is out for some business.”

“Souka!! Well, we’ll have to wait for her then. Will you girls help me give Jurina the grand tour of her new home?”

“Yeah!”

“By the way Sae, I don’t see Sayaka, where is she?”

“Oh, she!!”  clearing her throat Sae hold my forearm gentle and lead me out of everyone eyes. “We have a problem.”

“What kind of?”

“Well,you see Meada giving a hard time to everyone. Because of her we can't go out of the castle and roam around the village freely, she always had one of her hunter's eyes on us, I haven't even meet Sayaka since two weeks,which is killing me.” Sae spoke, clutching her chest.

“Oh God.. I’m so sorry…” I held the hand that was on her chest. “It must be incredibly painful…”

“We have to do something to that bitch,” Takamina said from behind folding her arms.I nodded In agreement.

“I hope she didn't hurt Sayaka. anyway, did Yuko said anything about it?” I asked.

“She went to meet Meada today,” Takamina replied.

“What? How can she go there alone? what if Meada tries to hurt her.”

“Don't worry, Yuko is strongest among us.” Sae rubbed my shoulder.

“Okay, I don’t mean to interrupt,” Jurina raised her voice, “But I just got here, and I would like it if you guys show me around.”

Sae and Takamina glared at her for interrupting them, Jurina smiled sheepishly covering behind Sayanee

“She’s right, though,” Rena agreed. “Sayanee, show her around. I’ll go with Sae and Takamina to deal with handling Maeda.”

“Okay.” Sayanee took Jurina down the hallway to start the tour. Miyuki tailed behind, still clinging to her.

I went with Sae and Takamina to hunters castle thanks was not far from ours.

“Why I feel like Sayanee is hiding something??” Sae asked rubbing her chin.

“What you mean??” Takamina asked driving the car.

“I think Sayanee have feelings for Yui,” Sae replied.

“WHAT!!” Takamina yelled stepping on the brake causing Sae and me to hit the front seat. “Th-that can’t happen!!!”

“I saw them glancing each other in a weird way,” Sae said rubbing her head.

“Ah!!! What's wrong with everyone?!” Takamina sighed as she continued driving.

Few minutes later we arrive the hunter castle, Takamina parked the car not far from the castle main door.

“We will wait here. If Yuko doesn't come out, we will go inside.” Takamina said tapping her hand  on the wheel

“I'm worried about Sayanee, she has a soulmate, I can't see them being apart and become the enemy,” Sae said staring at the main door.

Shaking my head I sighed.

Normal pov

Sayanee walking with Jurina and Milky around the castle.

“Nee...Jurina tell me how did you and Rena meet?” Milky asked excitedly.

“Uh, that’s kind of a complicated story.”

“Come on, I wanna hear~”

“Miyuki, if she doesn’t want to say--”

“No, it’s…” Jurina interrupted, taking a deep breath. “I ran into her one night while I was drunk. she was standing not far from me when I looked into her eyes my heart skip beating without knowing I walked toward her and kissed her lips.”

“Awww~, how sweet.” shaking her head Sayanee rolled her eyes.

“What??Don't you think it's sweet?” Milky punched Sayanee arm.

“Yeah,yeah, very sweet.”

“Why were you even out drunk that night for?” Milky asked, raising a brow

“At the time, I was actually…”

“It's normal for people to get drunk.”Sayanee cut her off.

Jurina shook her head. “This was different… I had been drinking and doing drugs because I was suffering from a horrible break-up. I was trying to forget about her and destroying my body in the process… Rena found me and helped me recover.” Jurina said the truth. Milky jaw dropped as she tries to find something to say.

“You don't have to tell everything you know,” Sayanee said.

“Well,since I'm about to start a new life I decide to not hide my past.”

“You poor thing!” Miyuki hugged Jurina tightly.

Sayanee sighed again looking around as her eyes caught Yui sitting on the swing. Leaving Jurina and Milky behind Sayanee walked to Yui and sit on the swing beside her and start swinging.

“Whatcha doin’?”

“Swinging!!” Yui replied staring at the mountain.

“You okay?”

“How can I be okay, when there is huge army waiting for perfect time to attack us.” Yui glared at Sayanee.

“Too many troubles. I hope they don't attack us with hunters, we can't handle all of them in same time.”

“Don't you think we should tell Yuko and Rena about this?” Yui asked.

“No, we can't. They are already having too much trouble by dealing with hunters, we have to stop Yuki. We’ll drop by ourselves.”

“We’ll have to tell them eventually, you know.”

“I know… I’m just scared.”

“Scared about what Sayanee? This is our castles, we live here since 4 hundred years, I'm not letting anyone to take the damn place.” Yui yelled causing Jurina and Milky look toward them.

“Sayanee? Is everything okay with you guys?” Milky asked approaching them with Jurina.

“Oh yeah, we were just talking,” Yui said, then she noticed Jurina. “Who’s the new girl?”

“She’s Rena’s soulmate. She’s living with us from now on.”

“Oh, I see. Yoroshiku.” Eyeing Jurina, Yui stood up and walked to her room.

“What's wrong with her?” Milky stared Yui back as she disappeared. Shrugging Sayaka also stood up and walk to her room.

“What's wrong with both of them??” Milky raised an eyebrow.

“So, Miyuki…” Jurina then asked. “What are you and the others? I know Rena is a vampire.”

“Oh,yeah I forget to tell you about everyone, we are seven members who live in this huge castle.”

“Okay.”

“Sayanee is a Dhampir, meaning she’s half vampire. I’m an elemental, Yuko is the hellhound, and her wife Kojima is a banshee and Takamina is Ice dragon.”

“Wait? Elemental? What does that mean?” Jurina raises her eyebrow. “And what’s a Dhampir?”

“Elemental means someone who can control the weather, and Dhampir means half vampire and half human, they drink full vampire blood in purpose to live,” Milky explained walking to Rena room.

“Souka.”Jurina nodded.

“As for Yui she is white light and Sae is Elf her girlfriend Sayaka is a human, and hunter.”

“Wait, ‘whitelight’? What is that?!”

“Honestly, I don’t know much about it, Yui never told us anything about her kind all I know is she is like Witch and Wizard.”

“Oh. Okay.”

“So Jurina I hope you like your new home,”  Milky smiled patting Jurina.

“Thank you.”

----------

Meanwhile, outside the Hunters castle Rena and Takamina waiting for Yuko to come out.

“It’s been a half hour,” Sae said looking at her wrist watch.

“If she doesn’t come out soon, I say we raid the place,” Takamina suggested.

“Just be patient,” Rena said. “She’ll come. Beside Takamina, there is something bothering me.”

“Hm? What?”

“About Jurina, our bond isn’t strong as it should be,” Rena said. “She still has feelings for her ex. I know it is hard for her to let go of past, but…”

“Are you. Jealous?!” Sae said, beginning to laugh.

“What you mean by your bond isn’t stronger? even if she is in love with her ex, it shouldn’t effect on bond because the bond created by fate. She is your soulmate.” Takamina said.

“That’s what bothering me,why our bond isn’t affecting her.”

“We need to figure out this later,” Takamina said staring at the castle main door.

Just then, the door opened, revealing Yuko walking toward them.

“Yuko!” Takamina comes out the car run toward Yuko hugging her friend

“Yuuchan!” Sae did the same.

“What’s up?” Takamina asked worriedly when she saw Yuko didn’t said anything.

“Let’s sit in the car,” Sae suggested. Nodding they walked to the car and sit in.

“So what did she say?” Sae asked when everyone settled in the car.

“She gave us three days,” Yuko whispered in the horse voice.

“Three days?” Sae raised brow

“To leave the Arthor.” Yuko looked at her hand.

“And if we didn’t?”

“She will attack our castle,” Yuko replied

“What?!?” Takamina’s eyes widened. “Why would we leave? We are leaving here longer than her.” She yelled jumping out of the car and rushing to the castle.

“TAKAMINA!! Wait!’Sae runs after her.

“I’m not gonna put up with this any longer!” Takamina punched at the door causing it shake. ”OI!!! MAEDA COME OUT!! COME OUT YOU BITCH!!!”

Sae locked her small body in her shoulder and start dragging her back. Takamina starts struggling.

“Let me go!! Let me kill that bitch,who she think she is!!”

Maeda comes out smirking at Takamina, in quick motion Meada shoot cross brow at Takmina shoulder.

“You bitch!!’ Takamina spat taking the arrow out of her shoulder.

“Next time, it will be in your head,” Maeda smirked evilly.

“Takamina! Let’s go back.” Rena said coming from behind and dragging her back to the car. “We can’t fight her here, I have a plan,” Rena whispered to Takamina calming her.

“Fine… This isn’t over!” she yelled to Maeda before they all got in the car. Yuko sitting silently staring at the space.

“Let’s go!” Takamina started the car engine and drove off but not before showing Maeda her middle finger.

“So what’s the plan you have?” Sae asked.

“We will attack tomorrow,at night when everyone was sleeping or out for the hunt.”

“Alright then.Yuko what’s wrong with you?” Takamina asked.

Yuko was looking at the ground with empty eyes and a blank expression.

“Why I feel like they put some spell on her,” Sae whispered to Rena.

“Huh? Spell?”

“No, I’m not…” Yuko finally said.

“Did something happen?” Takamina asked looking at Yuko.

“Takamina watch out!!” Sae yelled

Before Takamina can step on the brake the car pass by slamming into someone.
“What was that?” Sae asked getting out the car.

“We hit a mother freaking person!!!!” Takamina said in a panic.

“OMG!!We are finished,police will arrest us.” Sae freaked out.

“Calm down, Sae,” Rena said before kneeling down to check on the girl. “Hey, are you okay?”

“Are you asking dead girl if she is okay??” Sayaka facepalmed.

“She is alive,” Yuko said checking her pulse.

“And not smell human.” Takamina holds the girl in her arm and put her inside the car.

“Don’t put the dead body in the car, bury her inside the forest,” Sae said.

“But she’s not dead!” Yuko exclaimed.

“Don’t calm me with your lies,I know she is dead I can’t hear her heartbeat.” Rolling her eyes Rena sat in the car putting girl head on her lap,With all the commotion, the girl woke up scaring the sit out of Sae.

“OMG. GHOST!!”

“Baka, she’s not a ghost. She’s a real person.”

“Who are you people..?” she asked them.

“Monster!!” Sae replied.

“Did you got spelled??” Rena asked smacking Sae head.

“Don’t worry you are safe, we will take you in our castle.”

“Thank you.”

“So what’s your name?” Takamina asked.

“Paru.”

“Ah,such cute name. Are you single?” Sae asked holding Paru hand.

“Sae, shut up! You have soulmate already!” Yuko retorted.

“She is really spelled.” Rena chuckled.

“Am not!” Sae pouted.

“You sure?” Rena held Sae’s face and looked her in the eyes.

“What are you doing?” Sae blushed.

“Spelling you~” Rena blew at Sae face.

“Oi!!”

Rena laughed out loud as Sae pouted, puffing her cheeks. Yuko and Takamina also laughed at the vampire’s prank.

Few minutes later they arrived the castle and walked in with their guest.

“Sayanee??” Takamina called her friend as they entered inside.

“You guys are back,” Milky said smiling. “And who might be you?” She asked Paru.

“Zombie~” Sae replied giggling.

“She is our guest, tell Rie to take the look at her if she got hurt,” Takamina said to one of her maids.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“She got hit by our car,” Yuko said sitting on the sofa.

“Where is Jurina?” Rena asked taking her coat off.

“In your chambers, sleeping.”

“Okay. Call everyone in the meeting room,I have something important to tell you guys.” Rena said walking to the meeting room.

“Can’t you wait until we get some rest?” Sae asked

“No!”

“Yuko? Did you see Sayaka? How is she?”

“She is fine.” Yuko forced a smile. “Waiting for you.”

Few minutes later everyone the meeting room finding Rena sitting in the main chair, her mind were a drift in deep thought.

Sae cleared her throat taking Rena attention. Shifting in her chair Rena spoke.

“As you know, since the hunters have come to Arthor, they keep disturbing us every day until today when Yuko went to make the deal with them, they asked us to leave the city or they will attack the castle. I, for one, cannot allow this. So we gonna attack tonight and throw them out of our kingdom.”

“I don't understand why you taking the lead when Yuko is the actual Alpha here,” Rie asked.

“Because she isn't ready to take the lead this time.” Rena gives Yuko suspicion look.

“Anyways, what is the plan?” Sae then asked.

“Simple. We get ready, at nightfall the hunters will go out for hunting, and we will destroy their castle.”

“Easier said than done,” Yuko mumbled.

“That's not the first time we fighting.” Rena glared at Yuko.

Nodding everyone left the room to ready their including Rena and Yuko, who were sitting silently staring at the space.

“Are you planing something evil?” Yuko asked.

“What do you mean?!” Rena asked.

“Nothing important,” Yuko replied staring at Rena, two of them continue staring silently.

“You can ask me anything you want from me,” Yuko said leaving the room.

“I need your life,” Rena whispered staring at the empty seat where Yuko was sitting.

After that, she had left and walked upstairs to Jurina’s new bedroom. She quietly opened the door and saw the girl soundly asleep.

She smiled and put the blanket on her stroking her cheeks gently.

“There is something you are hiding from me?” Hearing a voice, Rena startled and turn around, finding Takamina standing at the doorway, crossing her arms.

“What are you talking about?” Rena whispered carefully not wanting to awake Jurina.

“I was wondering why your bond isn't stronger.” Minami uncrossed her arms and walked around the room.

“It only happens there is someone else in their heart.”

“Yeah, Jurina still have the feeling for her ex yet.”

“I'm talking about you Rena.” Takamina stood front Rena. “You’re the real reason your bond is not strengthening.”

“What?” Rena gave her a hostile glare.

“I know you are the reason why hunter comes here.”

“W-what are you talking about? Besides it's Jurina who don't feel the bond, not me. I feel it stronger as it used to be.”

“You don’t get it, do you, Rena?”

“Stop talking nonsense. why would I bring hunter here when I'm trying to save everyone.” Rena glared digger.

“Because you don't hate everyone, but there is someone whom you want to hurt.”

“What?!”

“Be careful don't let your past ruin you.” Saying this Takamina left the room.

“That bitch.” Rena huffed.

She then heard Jurina stir a bit in her sleep, Rena kissed her forehead and hide her face in the blanket. Walking toward the closet, she took out her clothes and weapon, then she left the room locking the door behind.

--------------------------

“Is everyone ready?” Rena asked sitting in the car.

“Yeah.”

“Let’s go then.”

Takamina started the car and stepped on the pedal the car roared and flew toward the hunter castle

“Time to kick some hunter ass!” Sae said as she cracked her knuckles.

As they made it to the hunter’s castle, they quickly realized something was wrong.

They entered the castle and soon realized that the place was completely empty. Everyone immediately became worried.

“This must’ve been their plan…”

“Where’s Sayaka?” Sae asked as she ran off, searching for her lover.

Sniffing the air Yuko run toward the dungeon. 

As she reached she kick broke the door and found Sayaka and Kojima inside. She quickly broke down the cage and released the prisoners.

“Are you okay?” Yuko whispered checking Kojima.

“You take too long.” Kojima hugged Yuko. “I miss you.”

“They went toward the castle,” Sayaka said.

“What?!?”

“They were planning to attack your castle tonight.”

“We have to go back.” Kojima said rushing out the dungeon.

Meanwhile Rena and Takamina placing the bomb all over the castle. “Let’s crush those bastards.” Takamina huffed.

Just before they could blow it up, Sae and Yuko ran out with Sayaka and Haruna.

“They’re gonna raid our castle!”

“Blow up this place and let’s hurry!”

“Roger!” Takamina then grabbed the detonator. “FIRE IN THE HOLE!!!!!”

As she  pushed it down, the hunters’ castle blew up in a huge explosion. Fire filled the sky as everything crumbled away in a massive shockwave, smoke rising up as the rubble fell down

As the castle came crashing, everyone hurried to the car.

“STEP ON IT!!!” Sae yelled.

Takamina started the engine and stepped down on the accelerator. The car bolted down the road

“Wait!!” Rena said.

“What?” Takamina said slamming on the brake.

“Why are we driving?” Rena raised brow.

“Eh? What do you mean?’ Sae asked confusedly.

“We don’t need the damn car to reach there let’s fly, we aren’t human.” Rena said stepping out the car and start running in inhuman speed.

“OMG! How can we forget that?” Sayaka rolled her eyes at Sae comment who also jumped out the car and lumping along the tops of the trees along with Yuko who turn into huge hellhound and landed on the ground with her huge paw and run toward the castle.

Takamina morphed into her dragon form and flew off with Sayaka riding on her back, Haruna started flying in the air, since she is a banshee.

Up from the sky they saw huge fire blowing from their castle top, as they get closer they heard screaming and fighting voice.

“Damn it!” Rena gritted her teeth and ran to the scene.

Takamina blow ice at the fire shutting it down and flew down, roaring at the hunters, “WHERE ARE YOU MAEDA?!?!?!?!”

Meada eyes widen as she saw huge dragon coming toward her. She took the silver launcher out and fired at her. Takamina moved aside letting the missile pass by her and blow the ice at Meada who jumped from her place dodging it.

Meanwhile Rie took her crossbow and shot at the hunter, Rino shifted into gargoyle slashing the hunter with her sharp claw.

“Y’all get out of our castle!” Rino yelled angrily.

Outside, Rena was punching  some shitty hunter, angrily beating them as they ran away in fear of her strength.

“Weaklings…” she scoffed.

Suddenly she saw one of the hunters fire missile toward the castle not far from her chamber where Jurina is sleeping.

“Jurina!” Rena ran at god-like speed to where Jurina was. She jumped into her chamber, crashing through the window holding Jurina in her arms but as she about to jump, the missile hit the wall

The room exploded in fire and Rena was blown away by the shock of it, causing her and Jurina to fall through the sky. Rena came crashing down on the castle wall.

Rino saw them and fly toward them catching Jurina before she can hit the ground.

Jurina was in a state of shock, her mind unable to fully process the current situation. She remembered waking up suddenly due to the sound of fighting, and then the sudden explosion shocked her. She couldn’t remember anything clearly after Rena came and saved her, as it all went by so fast, the memory came as a blur.

Yuko roared in anger as she saw her friend getting hurt, she launched toward the Maeda injuring her arm, as Maeda tried to dodge her attack, but failed as Yuko kicked her causing her to jump five feet away and hit the large tree.

Takamina blew ice toward all the hunters freezing them to death. Kojima cornered the remaining of them and used her banshee scream, bringing earthquake causing everything around them to shake madly, the wind blowed and the glass shattered, everyone covered their ears, the blood start to flow off their ears, nose, and eyes, their ears started to ringing.

Maeda try to adjust herself as she shift into wolf and run far away from the scene.

Yuko roared loudly causing Kojima to stop screaming causing everyone fall on the ground many of hunter died or run away leaving the  bloody corpses and broken piece of castle wall and remains of the battle were all that remained.

Groaning Rena stand up and shake her body cleaning the dust off. Everyone shifted back to their human form and run to help their friends.

“It’s over!!” Sayanee sighed in relief as she fall on the ground

“Where’s Jurina?” Rena asked. “Is she safe?”

“She’s here,” Rino said as she handed her Jurina. The young girl was shivering from all the shock.

“Jurina are you okay?” Rena hugged the poor girl calming her down.

“What a great way to start new life.” Milky chuckled earning glare by Rena.

“R-Rena…” Jurina spoke in shakey voice.

“It’s okay.. I’m here…” Rena pulled the girl close and comforted her, caressing her head.

Yui went running around, healing all the injured fighters. In the distance, Paru was staring at Rena intensely.

“Matsui Rena…” she whispered, then her eyes darted towards the Jurina who were lying in her arm, the smirk plastered on her lips. “Let the fun begin, Matsui Rena.”

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
It seems every person in the castle have something they hide from each others. Maeda's a werewolf yet she's a hunter?
The stories Rena told Jurina are connected to the people in the castle? If I remember right she told about the Saeyaka story

Offline Janix123

• ecchi
  • Member+
What's the motive of Paruru?   :bigdeal: :bigdeal: :bigdeal: :bigdeal:
Please let there be only friend-friend relationship between Sayanee and Yuihan. Cuz i like Sayamilky LOL.
And me also don't know what white light means. Hehehe

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
I'm so wondering what the heck arthor is... Well, let's put that aside first...

Is Jurina really Rena's soulmate?? I'm starting to wonder about this after what Takamina said regarding Rena's past and such.. :bigdeal:

And... Mayu's a hunter? If so, I think there must be a relation between Mayu and this 'arthor', or maybe I'm wrong? I'm hoping to see how Mayu died. I can't just accept a plain fact that she's dead... :cry:  :cry: :cry:

And I believe there's something with Yui. She seems mysterious. And this new girl. I mean Paru. There's something with her too, I think. Is she bad? Or is she just merely trying to have fun? I'll look forward to Paru's action. Go Paru!  :yossi:

Well, after reading this fic, it loks like arthor is a place where any various creatures live together.   So....  :dunno:

Anyway. LOVE this  :heart: :heart: . NICE!!!  :jphip: :jphip:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

Offline wmatsui fanfic.

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Queen Alpha
Hello people~

Guess what i'm back with my or our first longer chapter.

Thanks for reading our fic and commenting on it.

Here is the new chapter hope guys enjoy and don't forget to leave comment.

Replies

Genkikid Yes you are,everyone have their own secret Yes Meada is werewolf yet hunter she just hate other spices so much. All the story Rena told Jurina is real and if you remember Rena didn't finished Sayaka story.

Janix123 You will find out about Paru in this chapter, and about SayaYui we aren't sure what are they.

niineechan Neechan stop asking the meaning of Arthor XD i don't know it yet when i figure out i will tell you. Yes Jurina is Rena soulmate but there is something stopping their love, Mayu is hunter but their is no relation of her between Arthot but she have some relation with Wizards, You will find out everything later, Yep Yui is mysterious person, no one knows about her but she is on good side, about paru she is on bad and good side. I'm glad you know what's Arthor mean anyway thanks for the long comment you make my day leave longer next time.

CHAPTER 2

Sayanee’s POV

It’s been two weeks since the battle with hunter happened, everything went to normal. Jurina is getting along with us, Yui is teaching her how to use magic, she is a fast learner, one time she even blew half of the castle.

While Rena stared at her amused, I don’t understand why she is so amused by her soulmate blowing half castle down. Anyway, Rena and Jurina didn’t seem to be getting along together like any other soulmate. I’m worried about them, Rena finally seemed happy and if Jurina left her, she may kill herself and I don’t want to see my only friend in pain.

Anyway, Takamina is still searching for Maeda, I don’t understand why she wants Maeda’s head that badly, that bitch probably runs away leaving her people to die, such coward.

As for me and Yui, we are keeping our eyes on our next enemy, no one knows when they got time to attack us just like a hunter, I guard at night when Yui teaches Jurina  Magic spell, while at morning she guards and I take rest.

“What’s up?” Yui asked climbing on the large rock behind me.

“Nothing new, no one left the castle yet,” I replied staring at the enemy castle.

“I’m surprised about Jurina’s power, I wonder if she is from Royal family.”

I raised a brow. “What? But she is from the mortal world. How can she be of royal blood?’

“Well, perhaps Jurina’s parents were from this world.”

“Is that possible??”

”Remember prince Matsui? If I’m not mistaken Jurina last name is Matsui too. If she is his daughter, things will become hard.”

“Wait a sec, Rena’s name is Matsui, too, isn’t it?” I asked. “What if those two are--”

“No, it couldn’t be. Because Prince Matsui born after Rena, she is older than prince Matsui.” Yui replied.

“Oh,I forget."
Suddenly it hit me. Mayu’s full name was Watanabe, which means...

“I think you are right, Jurina is Matsui daughter, because her ex-girlfriend is Watanabe Mayu which only mean before Prince Matsui run away with his wife his knight and best friend Watanabe was with him,” I said throwing stone down.

Yui sighed in frustrated. “Why things can’t be easy, If former Queen Kashiwagi found out about Jurina she probably will try to kill her.”

I nodded in agreement.

“We have to protect her. Until she can use her powers to fight on her own.”

“What if she left us?” Yui asked staring at the enemy castle.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“She has a long way to go.”

Saying this Yui jumped down and walked away.

‘What does she mean? Why would Jurina leave us.. Leave her soulmate..? Too many puzzles to solve, I hate this.’

I jumped down and walked back to the castle. As soon I enter in the castle I saw Takamina glaring at the space.

“What’s the matter?”

“Rena. She’s acting very strange.”

“What do you mean by ‘strange’?” I asked hoping something normal.

“She’s been acting suspiciously. Like she is hiding something from all of us. It’s making me feel… well, I don’t know how to describe.”

“Well, don't worry about that, she isn't a child, she knows what she doing.”

“Still, I can’t help but feel she’s keeping something from us. We should probably keep an eye on her, don’t you think?”

“There is no need for that.” I giggled nervously sitting beside her.

“Yamamoto!!”

Crap, she always uses my last name when she got into some serious conversation.

“Y-Yes?” 

“You aren’t hiding something, too, are you? What do you know?”

“N-Nothing!!”

“Yamamoto! You knew Rena longer than us, probably when she was a human and let’s not forget that you are the one who took her to the witch and make her vampire. So you better tell me her secret.” Takamina said looking into my soul.

“I’m sorry. I can’t tell you because I know nothing. But the only thing I know is that there is someone who hurt her that’s why I helped her to become a vampire.”

“Who was that person?”

“I don’t know, she never told me anything.”

“Fine,” Shrugging , she walked back

“What you two talking about?” Rena asked stepping down the stairs.

“Nothing important,” I smiled as Takamina walked away, leaving the two of us. “How is Jurina?”

“I checked up on her and Yui. Looks like her powers are progressing very nicely.”

“That’s good. And how is Paru?” I asked not really trusting that girl.

“She’s fine. Right now, she is with Kojima telling her some random story, she said that she run away from her home cuz her parents were forcing her to marry their friend’s son, not accepting that she likes girls.”

“Oh. So that’s why…”

“Yeah. Apparently, it’s a big deal. We have to help that poor girl.” Takamina said.

“I don’t trust her,” I said crossing my arms.

“Eh? Why not?”

“I’m not sure. Call it intuition, but something is off about her.” Because she is a wizard and I don’t trust them, not when she is one of Kashiwagi’s underlings.

“I didn’t notice anything suspicious. She seems perfectly harmless.” Rena said picking some cookies and munching them.

I sighed shaking my head. Poor Rena, she must really focus on supernatural spies rather than her old enemy, who only God knows who is.

“Well, if you say so. I’m tired, so I’m just going to turn in for today.”

“What? It’s still early!”

“I don’t care. It’s been hectic the past few days,” I yawned. “G’night.”

“Alright. Night…”

----------------------

Jurina’s POV

Meanwhile…

“Alright, that’s enough for today,” Yui said, ending the lesson. “Good job, Jurina.”

“That spell was a lot harder than I thought,” I sighed.

Yui closed the spell book we used for today’s lesson and patted my head before walking out of the room.

“Well, guess I better pass the time…”

I looked over at a pencil on the table and started trying to make it float using levitation.

“Come on~...” I squinted slightly as I concentrated, seeing the pencil start to move and lift off the table a bit. “Just a little more..!”

“Jurina?”

The pen suddenly fell as a voice made me lose my concentration. I turned around and saw Paru standing there.

“Paru? What’s the matter?”

“I got bored and came to see what you were doing.”

“Oh, just finished my magic lesson,” I said, standing up. “I’m kinda bored, now.”

“You are very good in this, I'm amused,very few newbie can learn faster like you.”

“Really!! Well, it's because I'm doing my best.” I giggled.

“I can't wait to see you become real wizard queen” She joked.

“I'm not queen.” I waved my hand in the air.

“Oh, come on, you are really powerful, once you become wizard queen you can do anything you want even wake dead people.”

“Eh?!?! How can be this possible?!” I asked.

“Nothing is possible but for that, you have to use black magic.”

“Wait, I thought black magic was forbidden. Yui told me so.”

“Not when you become wizard queen. Wizard queen can use all magic, both black and white magic, all really powerful spells, even forbidden ones! All you need to learn is how to control and use them.”

“No way.”

I stood in awe for a moment, letting everything sink in.

‘If I learn how to bring back the dead. Could I.. bring back Mayu?’

“Hey, Jurina, do you know that there is a really powerful spell book here?”

“Eh?”

“Yeah. I heard that a powerful wizard once used it. Rumor has it it’s supposed to be in a secret library in the wizard kingdom. It’s even said there was a spell written in it that could even bring back the dead.”

“Seriously?!”

“Yup! If you use that book, you can become wizard queen!”

“Will you take me?”

“I can’t. Right now, it is dangerous. But I will take you one day, I promise,” she said before leaving.

Now I am curious. But, I guess I have to wait. Since I’m still bored and lonely, I left the room and started searching for Rena. I soon found her by herself in the gardens.

“Time to test out my teleportation spell.”

I closed my eyes and concentrated. ‘Take me to the gardens… To the gardens. To the gardens…’

When I opened my eyes, I was…..not in the gardens. Instead, I was sitting on Rena lap who were staring at me confusedly her cheeks were red as a tomato.

“J-Jurina!!”

I jumped up, surprised.

“I’m sorry!”

“How did you..? Wait.. teleportation?”

“Yeah…”

“Oh. Okay…” Rena took a deep breath. “That scared me.”

“Hehe, sorry. I guess I still need to get the hang of it,” I chuckled.

Shaking my head vigorously, closing my eyes, I tried the spell again. ‘Take me back to the castle…..to the castle.’

I opened my eyes and found myself staring at Kojima who was enjoying her bath.

“KYAA!!! Pervert!” she screamed as she saw me.

“Sorry!” I stuttered as I ran out of the bathroom and bumped into Yuko.

“What the hell??” She growled.

OMG, quickly I closed my eyes and chant the spell… ‘Take me to my room….to my room.’

I opened my eyes and blinked as I found myself starting at Sae and Sayaka who were busy making out.

“KYAAA!!!” Sayaka screamed throwing a pillow at me Sae quickly covered her girlfriend with the bed sheet.

I quickly covered my eyes and tried again. ‘TAKE ME TO MY FREAKING ROOM!!! MY BEDROOM, NO ONE ELSE’S!!!’

I uncovered my eyes and found myself back in my bedroom. I heaved out a heavy sigh and collapsed on the bed.

Suddenly I felt a warm body next to me, Slowly I sit up on the bed and looked around myself, the room like same as mine but it's not mine. I try to get up from the bed without waking the sleeping person but I failed.

“What are you doing here?” A very husky and sweet voice asked me draining my color out of my body.

Slowly I looked back at the bed where the lady is laying my jaw dropped as soon my eyes meet with her’s black ones.

I blushed, unable to speak due to the alluring glint of her dark eyes.

The lady gently pushed the blanket off and inched closer to me raising one brow.

“Just because you had learned few spell doesn't make you become full wizard yet.” She said. “Don't act like Wizard queen using the magic spell isn't joke.”

“W-who are you?” I asked gulping.

“Someone who hates you so much for taking her precious thing away.” She whispered in her smooth voice.

‘Taking her precious thing away..? What does she mean? I didn’t steal anything.’

“It's not things it's someone.” She said shocking me.

‘Did she just read my mind?’

“Yes. I have that power.”

“Woah…” I gulped again. I should be more careful. “I--”

“Shh. Go back to where you came,” she silenced me and covered my eyes with her cold hand.

‘What’s going on..? I feel dizzy…’

“Jurina?”

“Eh?” My vision suddenly came back and I found myself back in the castle. Takamina was standing in front of me waving her finger.

“Something wrong? You were just standing there in a daze.”

“No, nothing I was just….using some spell.” I giggled suddenly I saw angry Yuko and Sae coming downwards glaring daggers at me. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

“You’re gonna pay!!!” they both shouted as they started chasing me.

“KYAAAA!!! STOP!!! I’M SORRY~~~”

------------------------

After being chased and giving an explanation as to what happened, everything calms down.

I was sitting on the bed munching some popcorn and watching Tom and Jerry cartoons.

“Doesn’t that silly cat know the mouse always wins?” I chuckled as I watch. “He never learns, hahaha.” I laughed putting handful popcorn inside my mouth.

Then, I remembered when I accidentally teleported myself to room with a mystery lady.

‘Who was that lady again?’ I Thought as my mind drift back to her silent room. I can't help but wonder the reason behind those beautiful, painful cold eyes, what would be hiding a story behind them? She really looks like Snow White. I wonder if her husband killed her baby too just like in ‘huntsman and winter war.’

By her look I can tell she Wizard queen, I can feel her power, she is too powerful.

‘Hmm…….I want to know her story.’

Suddenly the door open Rena come inside humming.

“What are you watching?” Rena said jumping on the bed, hugging my back.

“Cartoon.”

“Tom and Jerry are too old, don’t you have something else to watch?” She nuzzled my neck.

“Nothing good’s on anyways.”

She pouted and reached for the remote, turning it off.

“Hey!”

“You said nothing good was on, so there’s no need to watch, right?”

“Rena, what the he--” she silenced me with a kiss. Gently I pushed her away getting up from the bed.

“What are you doing?”

“Kissing my soulmate.”She giggled.

“Rena-san when will I get my own room?’ I asked ignoring her stare.

“This is your room once we get married we gonna live here together.”

“M-married?! Hold on, I’m way too young to get married! Besides, this is all just happening too fast. We never even went on an actual date!”

“We can, still. Since you are free to leave this place and travel around Arthor, now I can bring you out and take you on dates.”

“And that’s another thing. I barely know you, so why are you acting like we are a couple?”

“We’re soulmates. It is our fate to be together.”

“STOP IT….” I glared her what’s her problem. “I don’t feel anything with you, so please stop acting like my girlfriend and leave me alone.”

“Jurina…!!”  Rena whispered my name.

“Forget ‘fate’ or ‘soulmates’ or all that crap. I only see you as my friend, nothing else.” Saying this, I stormed out slamming the door behind.

I sighed loudly, as I roamed around the garden. ‘I hate this. I just wanna be somewhere alone...’

I shut my eyes and groaned loudly, then I remembered that lady, I want to see her again.
Closing my eyes, I chant the spell. ‘Take me to my room…...to my room.’

Opening my eyes I found myself between unknown girls who were watching movies and munching snacks.

“OMG, WHO ARE YOU?” The girl yelled at her jumping.

I giggled. “I’m an angel.” winking at them I closed my eyes again chanting a spell, when I open the I found myself in the lady’s room, looking around the room I saw her sitting on the love chair near the fireplace.

“You’ve returned,” she said in a calm voice without looking at me. Was she expecting me?

“Are you wizard?” I said taking a step toward her.

“No, I’m blacklight.” She replied.

“What is that?” I asked.

“Something more powerful than a witch, wizard, and warlock.”

“I see….can you teach me how to become blacklight?”

“What? What is that strange question? You cannot simply become a blacklight.”

“Why?”

“Because you didn’t born as blacklight, you born as the daughter of wizard prince.”

“Then how about making me strong wizard I want to learn magic fast as possible.” I urged not giving up. She stood up off the love chair and walked toward me folding her arms.

“Get out of my castle.” Her eyes glowed as she burned her gaze into mine.

“What’s your name?” I asked. “Can I at least know that?”

She covered my eyes again and whispered in my ear with an icy cold breath, “Yuki.”

When I blinked, I found myself, back in the gardens, alone. I touched my eyes feeling her cold hands on me. I smiled. ‘She sure is Snow White.’

“What are you smiling about?” I startled looking at Yui.

“Nothing,” I replied looking elsewhere.

“What are you up to?” She  asked staring me suspiciously.

“Nothing, really. Honest!”

“Hmmm, very interesting,” she said inhaling. I bet she had smelled Yuki scent on me.

“I have to go back to my room, Rena is waiting for me,” I said walking away as far I can from her feeling her eyes burning on my back.

‘Let’s hope she isn’t too suspicious…’

---------------------------

Yui’s POV

I’m amused as I smelled Yuki scent on Jurina, I wonder what she is planning. I hope she didn’t do anything that hurt Rena, she finally found happiness after many years later It would be a shame if something happened between them.

I saw Rena kicking some stone in the garden. “Hey.” I waved smiling.

Ignoring me she keeps kicking the stone. I sighed ‘What’s wrong with everyone..?’

Suddenly I saw Sayanee come running I shake my head by the look on her face I can tell that another problem is coming.

“Mrs. Kashiwagi is here.” She said between her pant.

That bitch. Why is she here? Oh because of Jurina, that’s right. She must’ve sensed her.

“Let’s go and show that bitch her place. Rena let’s go, we have a problem.” I shouted at her knowing she can’t ignore when it’s come to trouble.

The three of us walked together into the castle finding a woman talking to Takamina and Yuko.

“Who the hell do you think you are, coming in our land and threatening us?!?’ I heard Takamina shouted.

“She belongs to us, so better give her to me.” Mrs. Kashiwagi or Mrs. bitch yelled at her.

“Her? Who is her?” Rena whispered. Ignoring her, my eyes followed Paru who were standing near the stairs whispering something in Jurina ear.

“She is on my land so she is one of us.” Yuko urged.

“Listen, I’m giving you a chance to give her to me or I will destroy you castle.” Mrs, bitch threatened.

“WHO THE HELL YOU THINK YOU ARE!!” Rena yelled as her glowed.

“Bring it on bitch, I’m not afraid of you.” I challenged.

“Don’t think you can beat me so easily just because you white light, don’t forget my daughter is blacklight.” She smirked.

“It will be my pleasure to telling her about your dirty little secret.”

“What kind of secret?” She asked.

Smirking I walked toward her and inches my lips closer to her ear.

“That how you killed her real parents to make her your daughter because she is blacklight.”

I saw her tense up, her eyes growing slightly wider. “How do you know that?”

“I know a lot about your history.”

“Don’t think this is over. I will come back to take her.” She huffed glaring at us and storming out.

“When she comes back, I’m gonna punch her face,” Yuko said, she and Takamina walking away.

“What did she want?” Rena asked but replied by silence.

“YUKO!!” she yelled.”Those bitches” she snorted angrily and walked to her room slamming the door behind causing the near frame fall down.

“Woah!” I quickly caught the frame and propped it back up against the wall.

“Everything okay?” Jurina asked as she and Paru approached me.

“Yeah…”

Normal POV

As Yui walked away, Paru and Jurina silently sneaked out of the mansion.

“Okay, I will take you to the library and show you the book, then you will be on your own.” Paru said.

“Alright.”

The two followed the woman as she sits in the horse cart and rode off down the road. They followed her trail into the wizard city, not knowing from the roof, Sayanee and Yui were watching them.

“What are those two up to?” Sayanee asked.

“I don’t know, but I have a bad feeling,” Yui said. “Let’s go.”

As the two silently followed them, Jurina and Paru didn’t sense their presence and tailing Mrs. Kashiwagi’s horse-driven carriage.

As soon her horse gets closer the castle main door the guards opened the door leading Mrs. Kashiwagi inside. After they shut the door, the two hide and tried to find a way to enter.

“We can’t go through the door, the guards will kill us for trespassing,” Paru said.

“How about putting them to sleep with a sleep spell?” Jurina suggested.

“Nah, that will be too dangerous, we’re gonna jump the wall.” Paru suggested.

“What? Are you insane?”

“Don’t worry, with a spell, we can do anything.”

Paru wrapped her left hand around Jurina waist and chanted the magic spell, causing them to fly and land on the wizard land safely.

“OMG, that was amazing,” Jurina said excitedly.

“I know.” Smirking Paru leads her inside the castle.

“What the hell? Did they just enter inside the wizard castle by themselves?” Sayanee asked.

“Told you I don’t trust that bitch.” Yui huffed.

“What are we gonna do?”

“We can’t go inside, they will sense us and that will start a war, I hope Mrs. bitch didn’t  see Jurina.”

“So we’re just going to sit here and watch?! We don’t know what they’re planning.”

“So what you want me to do?” Yui growled. “If we go inside it will be too easy for Mrs. Kashiwagi to catch Jurina.”

“How about asking Yuki help? I bet she isn’t on the bad side, we can teleport to her room.” Sayanee suggested.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?”

“We have no other choice.”

Meanwhile, Jurina and Paru found the library and started looking through large shelves of books.

“Sheesh, it’s gonna take us forever to find!” Jurina groaned.

“Just keep looking. It has to be here somewhere.” Paru urged, walking down to the next line of books.

Jurina reached up, trying to grab another book, but ended up causing piles of books to fall on her, hitting her.

“Ow!” she held her head, groaning as she stood back up.

‘...release.. the seal…’

“Huh?!” Jurina turned around as she heard a strange voice. “Who’s there?”

‘...release the seal… release the seal…’

“Paru? Are you pulling my leg?”

“What?!” Paru called from the other end of the hall. “What did you say, Jurina?”

“I heard…”

‘Come.. release the seal…’ The whispering voice continued. Without Jurina knowing, a purple mist latched onto her, similar to hands, they beckoned Jurina with hypnotic movements, luring her in. Jurina’s eyes became blank as the voice took over her mind.

“Release.. the seal… Must.. release… the seal…”

She started following the misty hands, her feet slowly moving and leading her blindly to the far end of the library where an evil green light glowed.

The light called to Jurina. Multiple whispers could be heard, multiple voices speaking at once, like a hive mind. The source of the light was a dark purple book with a green gemstone on it.

‘Open… Open… Release… Release…’

The hypnotized Jurina walked closer to the book, her hand raising up to touch it. As soon as she grabbed it and pulled it out, a latch that had locked the book closed unhitched, opening the book all on its own.

The pages started turning on their own as multiple voices shouted out incantations of dark, black magic.

Paru smirked as she saw her work is finished chanting magic spell she teleports back to Yuko castle.

As Yui about to teleport into Yuki’s room, she heard a large scream coming from the inside.

“What the hell is that?” Sayanee shouted, terrified.

“Black magic!!” Yui whispered in panic.

Suddenly the top of castle blasted as the figure flew up in the sky. The red alert went on as the figure chanted evil incantations and created chaos among the area, the dark green aura floating around her.

“Who is that?!”

Yui looked and saw that the figure was none other than Jurina, now dressed in a black cloak and have menacing glowing green eyes and purple mist surrounding her eyes and hands.

“Jurina!! Oh God, she undid the seal!”

“What?! You mean, she was able to open that book?! How!?!?” Sayanee became frantic, shocked at seeing the wizard girl now became evil and corrupted.

“The Book of Heptameron is filled with curses and forbidden black magic… Mrs. bitch wanted all that magic for herself. She tries to open that book by Jurina father but he refused knowing her evil plan. That’s why she need Jurina to open that book, because only Matsui blood. Paru is her spy who helped her, I will kill that bitch as soon I finish with Yuki’s mom.”

“We need to get the others!” Sayanee tried to run, but Yui stops her.

“No, there is no time. We have to do this ourselves.”

“Fine, but, how can we face Jurina? Those black magic spells are too powerful.”

“That’s what white light are for, to destroy the evil one,” Yui said as her eyes glowed silver and the large wings appeared on her back. She raised her hand in the air turning all the clouds toward Jurina creating the thunder.

Jurina merely smirked and raised her hand. She took control of the thunder and directed it towards them, crashing down powerful bolts of purple lightning on the ground.

“In the name of the God.” Sayanee prayed as she trying to dodge the lighting. “I don’t wanna die today.”

Yui cupped her hand and created the powerful air and blow it toward Jurina who shelled herself with her dark green aura.

“Damn! Looks like I’ll have to go up there and fight her face to face,” Yui said as she flew up to where Jurina was. “Jurina! Stop this!” Yui said throwing white light toward her with her hand.

Jurina dodges it very easily and laughed. She raised her hand and choked Yui with her aura and slammed her on the ground.

“YUIII!!” Sayanee yelled her name.

Jurina picked Yui again and slammed her on the ground, again and again, laughing loudly. She surrounded Yui with a dark aura, pinning her to the ground and choking her.

“You’re weak,” Jurina said as she started chanting dark spells, ready to bring the white light to her death. Putting all the power she had, Yui shielded herself with white light and try to dodge Jurina’s Aura. Yui hold her two hands in the air as she created a strong  tornado and blow it toward Jurina.

Jurina eyes glowed as the sky became black the clouds thunder loudly and lightened toward Yui causing her to fall down crashing into the forest she landed harshly on the ground.

“By God, I can’t believe what I’m seeing right now.” Mrs. Kashiwagi grinned.

“Finally,I can have you!!” She laughed evilly as she opened her arms inviting Jurina. “Come to me my baby.”

Jurina saw this and floated down to the ground, walking towards her.

“No!” Yui run inhuman speed and stood in between them, blocking Jurina, but the wizard simply pushed her away with unseen force.

“What a nuisance,” Jurina spoke before continuing on.

“Finally. This power will be all mine. Come, child. Come to me,” Mrs. Kashiwagi holds her hands out and put on Jurina forehead taking the magic inside her. Groaning in pain, Yui create a sword of light and pierced in Mrs. Kashiwagi shoulder who hissed in pain and punched Yui causing her to fly far away and hit the ground.

“No!” Sayanee ran to Yui’s side catching her.

“Damn it. She’s too strong…”

As Mrs. Kashiwagi was sapping away all of Jurina’s power into her own body, Sayanee became infuriated. She ran up the castle to the roof and punched Mrs. Kashiwagi in the face.

“You bitch!” Sayanee flashed her fangs, her eyes red in anger.

“A vampire? Interesting, though, you have the scent of human blood as well. You a dhampir?”

“Gotta problem with that, bitch?” Sayanee asked. She threw another punch at Mrs. Kashiwagi but she dodges it and pierced her claws inside Sayanee’s stomach, causing the dhampir to scream in pain, spitting blood out of her mouth.

“Stop!!!” Yui swung her sword again and slashed Mrs. Kashiwagi. “You’re ruthless! You’re a monster!”

“No, you are just weak.” Mrs. Kashiwagi laughed throwing the electric ball at her sending backward causing her to hit several trees.

“Why you..!” Sayanee prepared to punch her again, but Mrs. Kashiwagi seemed to read her movements and punch her stomach, knocking the wind out of her. Sayanee fell to the ground, coughing as she held her stomach.

“That’s enough. Now, back to business…” Mrs. Kashiwagi raised her hand over Jurina’s head and began absorbing her power again.

Suddenly the wind to start blow,slowly getting stronger and  turning into a large tornado. The sky burst with lightning and rumbled with thunder. Howling wind ripped through the area whipping everything from the ground coming toward us.

Then sharp pieces of snow start to falling. The cold tornado blew at the center of the chaos, covering the castle in ice and snow.

“What?! This is… No… It can’t be..!” Mrs. Kashiwagi’s eyes widened.

Yui stands up supporting herself by her sword, her eyes traveled toward the location where Yuki was standing, holding her two hands in the air her eyes were glowing.

“Y-Yuki!! What are you doing my daughter?” Mrs.Kashiwagi asked as her eyes filled with fear.

Without saying anything, Yuki blew snowstorm in her mother’s direction, Freezing everyone.

“No!!” Yui yelled as run toward Jurina but end up freezing too. Yuki beckoned her left hand taking all the black power from Jurina and throwing it back inside the book locking it she throw the book back on its place.

“NO!!” Her mother yelled breaking herself from ice and threw powerful fireball toward Yuki who dodge it with snow wind.

“How dare you ruin it!!” Yuki mother screamed

“I saved her… This was all because you were selfish, mother,” Yuki said coldly.

“Why?! Why, my child?!” Her mother growled

With no reply and blank expression, Yuki directed the tornado closer to the castle, beginning to pull her and everyone, throwing them back far away from the castle.

Jurina, Yui, and Sayanee landed back in front of the mansion. Jurina was unconscious, mentally and physically exhausted from being mind-controlled by evil spell book. Sayanee held her bleeding stomach as Yui helped her to her feet.

“What now..? After this, Mrs. Kashiwagi isn’t going to let us off her radar.”

“We just have to fight…” Yui said as she picked up Jurina and walked into the mansion.

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
Now that Yuki appears, everything is getting tensed. Yuki is not on the bad side I think. Who is Yuki's "someone"? Mayu or Rena?

Offline gronkus

Bad Paru!! :smhid Why did u do that??
But, yeah, Yuki saved the day. Yeeaaayy... Go Yuki. :cow:
And the scene where Jurina tried to teleport is so funny. LOL  :lol:
Thank you for updating this. Keep going, authors.  :thumbup :thumbup :thumbup

Offline niineechan

• BANZAI~~~~~~~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just A Loner, Not A Loser
    • dwi.pratiwi.754
What can I do? You left me with curiosity, Taro. I'll keep asking till I'm dead. Haha. jk. :P

Back to the story.
Now it's revealed that Paru is bad. ck ck. Bad Paru. But you said that she's in the good and bad side. So let's just see how she is after this.
And I don't know why Yuki saved them. But yea, her mother is the wick one and she's not her real mother. Woohooo... Sounds interesting. And Yui knew that! Go Yui! I really like Yui here. She has this mysterious aura. I believe she knows alot about many things but she keeps it for herself. Nyahaha..:mon mischief:

Poor Rena... being rejected by Jurina. Hmh. Jurina loves Mayu so much. Well, I love Mayu too. Wait! What do I say? *cough* I mean... She even wanted to use Black Magic after she learned that it could help her awaken the dead. She wanted Mayu to alive again? Oh, come on, Ju. Just move on and let Rena comfort u. K? :hee:

And about Yuki... Does  she have any relation with Mayu?
Alright. I'll just stop asking and wait for the next chappie..
See you soon, guys. Keep going~~
BANZAII... :on woohoo:
everyone
means
everyone
JKTroll48

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Do As Infinity - One or Eight