JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Dear. Mom

Author Topic: REBORN 2016 Reboot - Chapter 5 (042517)  (Read 74425 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: REBORN fanfic project (My sincerest apologies)
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2014, 08:03:38 PM »
Good luck with it Ruka-san :) And thanks for helping me get to 200 thanks :)  :twothumbs  :theking

But in all honesty I love pilot Yuki as much as Samurai Yuki :)

@MaYukiIsLife: Thanks for the kind words. I'm really starting to lose hope that if I don't get this updated soon, I'm gonna start losing my followers. :cry:

As for Yuki, I thought it was pretty cool how she was pilot(but, in general, everyone in the RIVER PV was awesome), and you're Samurai fanfic looks epic; can't wait for next chapter of that! :thumbsup

Although, I have already wrote a bunch of the draft, and I'm just going to say the storyline may be a bit different than what Lisa was able to portray in the video(due to having needed the specific video scenes and cuts).

Just hope that doesn't disappoint. :panic:
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2014, 08:32:57 PM »
Good luck with it Ruka-san :) And thanks for helping me get to 200 thanks :)  :twothumbs  :theking

But in all honesty I love pilot Yuki as much as Samurai Yuki :)

@MaYukiIsLife: Thanks for the kind words. I'm really starting to lose hope that if I don't get this updated soon, I'm gonna start losing my followers. :cry:

As for Yuki, I thought it was pretty cool how she was pilot(but, in general, everyone in the RIVER PV was awesome), and you're Samurai fanfic looks epic; can't wait for next chapter of that! :thumbsup

Although, I have already wrote a bunch of the draft, and I'm just going to say the storyline may be a bit different than what Lisa was able to portray in the video(due to having needed the specific video scenes and cuts).

Just hope that doesn't disappoint. :panic:

Hehe thanks I've got character bios to post and maybe the next chapter in full~ If you want I could help :) in anyway whether it be help write or proofread I'm fine with it :0
Yukirin looks good in anything whether it be a suit or a samurai costume it'll look epic

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #22 on: June 21, 2014, 09:01:59 PM »
Hehe thanks I've got character bios to post and maybe the next chapter in full~ If you want I could help :) in anyway whether it be help write or proofread I'm fine with it :0
Yukirin looks good in anything whether it be a suit or a samurai costume it'll look epic

EH? Maji?! :shocked: Thanx.

Uh, just PM me and I'll see what I can do, okay? We'll talk later. :heart:

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2014, 03:24:40 AM »
Uwaa~ it's been too long!!!

I seriously am sorry, everyone! I really don't know the current condition of this fanfic... T^T

Please, just wait a little longer!!! TT^TT

Offline jumpcx

• atsumina forever (=^.^=)
« Reply #24 on: September 05, 2014, 10:09:22 AM »
Just found this fic, and it seems awesome  :farofflook: :luvluv1:
So I'll wait patiently for ur update :shifty:
Jk Jk  :kekeke:
But to give u some inspiration here is Mariko-sama  :onionwhip:
*gets pulled to the back* *sounds of heavy physical contact*  :on kimbo:
Well..... update soooon  :on beatup:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #25 on: September 05, 2014, 12:55:11 PM »
Just found this fic, and it seems awesome  :farofflook: :luvluv1:
So I'll wait patiently for ur update :shifty:
Jk Jk  :kekeke:
But to give u some inspiration here is Mariko-sama  :onionwhip:
*gets pulled to the back* *sounds of heavy physical contact*  :on kimbo:
Well..... update soooon  :on beatup:

*chuckles*
A-arigatou. I will do my best.

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2014, 04:03:40 PM »
Thank God!!! I finally had some time to post this!!! :onioncheer: :onioncheer:

I've been considering a lot of things and finally decided to post the first chapter today. I'm sorry for the long wait~ :kneelbow:

Now, please enjoy. :hee: :hee:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Poster by MYJR

Chapter 1 - A new girl in town

Haruna’s POV

“Sono hitomi~♪ Sono kuchibiru~♪ Sono subete♪ Oh, itoshiku te~♪”

My glass holophone was playing the music into my ear buds clearly, drowning out every other sound of the world around me as I hummed the tune to myself. I rode my hoverbike down the steep hill, not bothering to touch the pedals as the lightwheels floated just above the concrete surface. My speed increased as I went farther down and I instantly hit the brakes as I turned a sharp corner, returning to normal speed.

“Ima sugu ni~♪ Otoshitai~♪ Dakishime yo♪ Oh, Baby, My Angel♪”

This path, the path I’ve taken every day, in the bustling city I live in, has grown boring. Even though I see this path all the time, it stays the same. Nothing changes. Long streets, skyscraping buildings, large billboards. Even TV news has grown old, not that I’d pay much attention.

I know this path well, the path to my school. After leaving my apartment, I’m come up to the same steep hill I bullet down and head into the suburbs. I’d pick up an apple for breakfast from the obaa-chan, if I didn’t have toast already in my mouth, and go back later in the afternoon for groceries. I’d pass by the park where I see kids playing on the jungle gym happily, smiling and giggling. I would occasionally wave at them before heading off again.

Yes, it was all the same. Nothing special, just the ordinary routine everyday. I don’t hate it; I don’t hate my life.

I just want… change.

“Mou nido to~♪ Hanasanai~♪”

Oh, I forgot! My name is Kojima Haruna, 18 years old. I go to New Tokyo Central High School; I’m a third year. I live alone in my own apartment in downtown Tokyo, and even though people offer to live with me, I tell them they don’t have to. I know very well about where I live and about the troubles in my past, but honestly, I don’t mind.

I’m not lonely. I’m not totally alone.

*SCREECH*

I hit the brakes and screeched to a halt in front of the entrance gate to the school, facing one of my best friends who I succeeded in scaring and leaving her frozen in shock. She pouted cutely and punched my shoulder.

“Mou~, don’t do that! You scared me Nyan-nyan.”

“Sorry, Acchan. I was going fast again.”

She giggled, creating a small wrinkle in her nose from her cute smile. “You always say that.”

Her name is Maeda Atsuko, but everyone calls her Acchan. She lost her mom when she was very young, her dad is always working to make ends meet, and she doesn’t have any siblings, but she always seems to look on the bright side of everything. She’s always smiling. That makes me happy.

At first, she was incredibly shy and introverted, but as we got to know each other more, she wasn’t such an introvert anymore. She’s about a year younger than me, and we seem to be as close to sisters as we can ever get. She always wears two matching bracelets on her wrist; one blue and one red, and they both have her initials “M” and “A” on them.

“Haha, but seriously, you should at least try to slow down. Maybe take one of your earbuds out. That’ll help you concentrate on how you’re riding.”

“Hey, I’m riding just fine! I just have trouble with the brakes. This is an older model, you know.”

“Well, at least you have this LONG ponytail as your own personal warning sign.”

I held out my ponytail in front of me and looked at it. It isn’t that long, is it? I just always keep it tied up.

“Ah! By the way, is that a new clip?” she asked, pointing at the small golden bow in my hairband.

“Yeah. You like it?”

She giggled again. “I swear, you become more like a model every day.”

I snickered a bit at that. It’s my dream to become a model after I graduate high school. Well, when I hopefully do.

“Mayuyu! Yukirin!”

We saw the two girls just happened to be watching us from our classroom window. After I parked my bike with the others, we entered the school and met them in the hall, just outside the classroom.

The beautiful pale girl with dark eyes is Kashiwagi Yuki, nicknamed Yukirin. Next to me and Acchan, all the boys think she’s a princess. However, Yuki is also known for being cold and black-hearted. She doesn’t quite like boys. At all. Trust me, if you try to get a boy to ask her out, she will give him a glare that will send him headed for the hills.

The younger girl with the twin pigtails is Watanabe Mayu, nicknamed Mayuyu. She’s known for her “cyborg” personality, because she shows almost no emotion, except to her closest friends; that’s us. And, she’s a MAJOR anime otaku. Once you get her talking about it, it’s hard to make her stop. She’s like a live doll, she’s so cute. She has a dream of becoming an idol, and we always go to karaoke so she can practice her singing, even though it’s already perfect.

“Good, you’re here, Haruna.”

“We thought you’d never come.”

“Hey, you’re lucky I did. I made a good choice not to sleep through my Momusu alarm clock.”

They all laughed. I just sheepishly giggled and scratched the side of my head. Sometimes, I’m a real airhead. I do clumsy things like that, but believe me, I have my moments.

Meaning? There are people WAY dumber than me!

As we continued chatting, the bell finally rang, the chimes echoing throughout the hall as it bounced off the walls.

Time for class, as usual…

“Oh, I better go,” Mayu said before grabbing her bag and heading down the hall “I’ll see you guys later.”

“Bye, Mayuyu.”

Mayu’s 16 years old and a second year, making her the youngest out of the four of us. Luckily, her classroom is just downstairs, so we always meet up in between classes.

We hurried into our seats before the teacher came in and started taking attendance. Acchan’s in front, I’m three seats behind her, and Yuki sits near the window at the back of the room. Once the teacher finished attendance, he sent back the tests we took yesterday using the holoscreens on our desks.

Ugh… Another bad score? I swear, school is out to get me…

I looked up and saw Acchan looking at her score. Her hand made a movement that said “Yes.” I could only see so far as I 90-something percent. Acchan’s pretty smart; she’s even studying to become a nurse. I looked back at Yuki, who just let out a sigh. Of disappointment or relief, I’m not sure. I groaned and banged my head on the desk. Even school’s gotten boring.

Yeah, I know what you’re thinking; “How can school possibly get any more boring?” Well, to tell you the truth, school can actually be fun for us. What with the technology always being upgraded, we always have a new way of learning. How should I explain…?

Think of it like the sun provides all the power, and it’s always sunny. You see things that only scientists or astronauts or stuff like that were able to, you go on more field trips than normal, but while standing in just one spot. All of that can even make you wanna stay… longer. I was like that once. I was excited to learn and see new things and I was amazed by all of it. But, after a while, it had just… gone stale.

Yeah, I admit it… Things in life were different for me at a time. But…I bet life would still be good without all the technology.

“....ma… ...jima..! KOJIMA!!!”

I suddenly heard the teacher yelling at me and I fell off my seat, hitting the ground on my butt. I just sat there as some of the kids were laughing at me.

“Kojima, please quit dozing off and pay attention.”

“Yes. Sorry.”

After a few long classes finally ended, it was lunch time and the four of us were all eating together in the classroom. I look at everyone else’s bento while I eat mine. Acchan and Yuki are so lucky. They have their parents make lunch for them. Mine, it’s not AS good as theirs. The only thing I’m good at making are sweets. Mayu’s a pretty good chef, too…

Are? Actually, I’ve never really seen Mayu cook before. I wonder…

“Hey, Mayu-chan, who makes your lunch?”

“I do, all by myself. Why do you ask?”

“I was just wondering. I always thought your parents did.”

“Oh, Mayu lives alone,” Yuki said.

“Eh? No way. Why?”

Mayu got silent for a bit, looking around nervously.

“Uh… family troubles. Both of my parents divorced and I don’t have any siblings.”

“Oh, I’m sorry to hear that, Mayuyu.” Acchan patted her head cutely.

“I know exactly how you feel. It can get pretty lonely in my apartment. But, I always have the other residents to talk to.”

“Yeah, and you always got me next door.” Yuki said with her sweet smile. She always seemed to act as a motherly figure towards Mayu.

She smiled sweetly again. Ah, she’s so cute. It’s nice to see her happy.

“Thanks guys.”

“Hey, did you guys see the news?” Acchan suddenly spoke up. “They found a new plant somewhere around here.”

“No way. Again?”

Ever since Japan was “reborn” 200 and some years ago, the flora and fauna evolved and adapted to almost alien-like species. It didn’t surprise anyone anymore if they found a new species.

“Yeah, I saw it, too,” Mayu said. She pulled out her phone and typed in a few things. “Here.”

She showed us a hologram from the screen. The picture showed a violet flower with a few yellow and green bulbs.

“Florem dæmonium?”

“That’s what they called it. It means ‘demonic flower’ in Latin.”

“The thorns were still very sharp and still had some venom in them. And the vines mended into the building when they found it because they were so thick. They even said when the bud first opened, it sprayed a weird gas into one of the scientists’ face and he got sick.”

“Sick? How sick?”

“Well, they said his symptoms were the same as the swine flu, but he also had some diarrhea and even passed out during work. One of the footage showed a man vomiting after coming in contact with the pollen for a mere seconds.”

“Sounds serious.”

“They took some of the pollen this morning to analyze, but strictly informed everyone to stay away from it.”

I leaned back in my seat, still looking at the photo.

It’s really that dangerous, huh?

“Y’know who might be able to heal him?”

We all stopped and looked at Acchan as she said that.

“The ANGELs.”

We shushed her and saw that everyone was already staring at us. Acchan just gave us a confused look, like she said something wrong and didn’t realize. After we calmed things down and the other classmates stopped looking, they went back to what they were doing and we huddled closer to Acchan..

“Acchan, are you crazy?” I whispered.

“Yeah. No one has actual proof that the ANGELs exist anymore.”

“Sorry...” she got a bit embarrassed and sat back in her seat. “Well, if they do, I bet they’re as amazing as what I’ve heard of them.”

After that, we just ate our lunch and remained silent until class started. But the thought of it never left my mind. And I’m sure the others were like that, too.

ANGELs...

“Tadaima~” I said to no one in particular. I threw my bag on the floor and plopped down on the couch. I just stared at the ceiling, reminiscing about our conversation earlier. We ended up talking about it again as we walked home from school.

“I bet they’re as amazing as what I’ve heard of them.”

Acchan…

I wonder why Acchan said that. Does she really think the ANGELs are real?

I mean, the only people that ever saw an ANGEL are either scientists who made them or so stinking rich, they have them as maids or butlers. Either way, anyone who could’ve known anything about them are all probably dead.

...Grandma…

My grandma used to tell me stories about all my relatives who lived during that time. She always said they were called ANGELs because they were saviors to the humans during the Cold Age. One day, I think 20-something years ago, all of them just disappeared and everyone just forgot about them after a while, saying they were just myths.

It seemed my grandmother was the only one left who remembered them. She died three years ago, before I got into high school. My mother got sick and passed away after I was born, and my dad got in a car accident near Christmas when I was 8.

There’s no one left. And, to tell you the truth, I’m starting to hate life.

Yeah… what I said before was a lie. There’s nothing exciting, nothing to look forward to, nothing to do. I’m not saying I wanna die… I just want something to change soon. But, I don’t even know if it would be for the better or worse… I don’t know how or when, but…

I just want it all to change.

*ALARM*

“Everyone, stay back! Please step aside! We need to evacuate the building!”

“Hurry! Get outta here!”

“Mama, where are you?! Mama!!”

My mind was still trying to process what was happening. An alarm, the smell of smoke, screaming… A fire?! I instantly woke up and found my entire apartment was on fire.

“Oh god...” I didn’t have time to think. I just ran up and tried to run out, but I stumbled the heel of my shoe broke. I saw a large wall of fire in front of me. “God, no…”

I crawled my way through and made it into the hallway. There was smoke everywhere. I ran out, covering my mouth, but it was so hard for me to see. My arm was just flailing around, trying to drive the smoke away, but it only attracted more.

“Miss! This way!”

The man quickly grabbed me and helped me out of the building. I was still very weak and my head was light. My feet started to move without me noticing. I had to escape.

*Cough*

I tried to walk, but I ended up staggering and leaned against a brick wall for support.

*Cough*

I was coughing a lot, trying to catch my breath, but the smoke from the fire congested my lungs. My vision was starting to blur and my body was aching. My legs gave out and I fell to the ground, landing in a dirty puddle.

*Cough*

I felt the cold air against my skin, all my muscles relaxing against my will. I looked up and saw the moon lighting up the sky. All that light soon faded into darkness as my eyes slowly closed.

That moment, I knew I was going to die.

…..

……Hm?

...Wait… My heart… it’s still beating…. I’m alive?!

...Hold on… I feel something...on my lips… And, I taste something…

*Gulp*

Ah… is this medicine?

What is going on?

…..

I opened my eyes and was surprised to see someone above me… I felt something heavy on my body. I could only portray it as a body as I regained my senses. And, I also felt something soft… pressing against my lips. ...My face.

Something… Someone was….KISSING me!!!

What the-? Why on Earth is this person kissing me?!

God, I can’t believe my first kiss had to be with some random stranger!! Mou~ YADA!!!

The stranger parted from me and opened her eyes, revealing large dark brown orbs. Her eyes instantly locked on mine and we were engaged in a staring contest that seemed to last forever.

Wait… HER?!?!?!

This person’s a girl….? THIS PERSON’S A GIRL!!!!!

Does that mean my first kiss was also a GIRL?! Oh, dear God, what is WRONG with me today?! I swear, today’s just been the craziest day! First, I get a low score on my test, then my apartment building burns down, now here I am with some stranger who stole my first kiss!!! I cannot keep my head straight today!!!

...Mm… But, she did save me… And, she is kinda cute…

I examined her closely. She looked about my age, eighteen. Her uniform was a white button-up shirt with a pitch black skirt and tie. She wore a black jacket with black leather boots and fingerless gloves. Her shirt was also unbuttoned so that I could see her black sports bra and a shiny, faded gold necklace. Her hair was about at medium length and was dyed brown.

A girl… huh...

“........”

I didn’t exactly know how to respond to what just happened, mainly because I have no idea about it, so we just sat there, staring at each other. It left us in an awkward silence and the cold wind gently blew. Then, she started getting closer to me, stopping just inches apart from me. She was blushing, and the heat creeping up my face made me realize, I was too. I could feel her breath against mine as her lips inched slowly, closer and closer to mine…

“WAIT A SECOND!!!” I screamed as I pushed her off me.

Well, what else was I supposed to do? She was about to kiss me again. KISS me!

She sat up again and rubbed the back of her head, giggling.

“Haha, sorry, sorry. It’s just, when I saw you, you were so beautiful, and, well, I couldn’t hold it in, so my body just, uh…”

She was probably still a bit embarrassed with talking about it, since she was giggling and chucking while she talked. I also noted her cute smile. She… had squirrel-like teeth. And dimples.

“Uh, hey, if it makes you feel better, I did say you were beautiful. And, you look so cute when you blush. Ufufu…”

I just nodded dumbly, unable to speak.

“Anyways, I really am sorry. I mean, about kissing you and all, but it was the only way to give you the medicine and save you.”

“Eh?”

“I formed a contract with you and saved your life. If I didn’t see you here, you would’ve died already.”

It took me a while to process what she just said. I blinked a few times thinking about it.

Contract… wait, what?

“Did you just say… ‘contract’?”

She nodded, then held both of my hands.

“It means we’re connected now. You’re my ‘Link’ and I’m the ‘Chain’. We’re bounded together by fate.”

“Huh?”

She giggled again, scratching her cheek with her finger. “Basically, it kinda means you’re my girlfriend, now.”

I released her hands and backed closer to the wall.

“Who are you? No, WHAT are you?”

“My name’s Oshima Yuko. I’m an ANGEL. What’s your name?”

“Uh, I’m Kojima Harun-ah... Wait, WHAT?!”

“I said, what’s your name?”

“No! I meant, what did you say you were, just now?!”

“Oh, that. I’m an ANGEL.”

Eh?

…….EEEEEHH?!?! She’s an ANGEL?!?! A REAL ANGEL?!?!?!

My jaw dropped to the ground, but then Yuko pushed my chin up and closed it.

“You okay? You’re awful quiet.”

“Y-y-y-you’re really an ANGEL?”

“Of course. What else?” she said with a big smile. “What did you think I was?”

“I don’t mean it like that. It’s just… I thought the ANGELs were extinct.”

She shook her head. “That’s not true. There are still many ANGELs. I haven’t met all of them, but I know they are very much… here.”

“How can you tell who’s an ANGEL and who’s human?” I pinched her cheek. It feels like real skin! “You’re too human.”

“Itai~...” she whined, shaking my arm.

“Oops. Sorry.”

She rubbed her cheek, pouting like a little kid.

“Well, humans can’t tell as easily as us, but if you see a wing-shaped mark on their chest or glowing eyes, you have yourself an ANGEL. Look…” She pulled down her shirt a bit, revealing a wing-shaped scar just below her collarbone. “See?”

I nodded.

She got a little silent, then got on my lap, looking at me like a cute puppy.

“Nee, Haruna…” I was a bit shocked to hear her say my name so casually.

“Y-yes?”

“You came from the building that just burnt down, right?”

“Uh-huh…” I said, depressed. “I used to live there.”

She grinned and stood up to her feet, holding her hand out.

“Wanna live with me?”

To Be Continued
« Last Edit: October 31, 2014, 03:26:14 PM by Ruka Kikuchi »

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: REBORN - Chapter 1 (Kojiyuu) 10/27/14
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2014, 05:52:32 PM »
Though I proofread it I was asked to comment XD

Good job on posting it (after ages XD)

Offline jumpcx

« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2014, 05:57:36 PM »
hahaha  :hiakhiakhiak: , Haruna with a bike! I can just see her spacing out while riding and run over something :grr:
Acchan with that bracelet tells me that takamina is coming soon,  :hehehe:
Yuko having her moment with Haruna was so  :shy2:
and she saved Haruna by kissing her  :luvluv1:
Great first chapter  :on GJ: , but I wonder why all the angles just decide to disappear all at once? :dunno:
lol, this first chapter put so many questions in my head  :dizzy: :fainted:
PLZZZZZZZZZ update sooooooon!   :onioncheer: :kneelbow:

Offline skylarkdragonstar

« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2014, 06:06:37 PM »
Looking good so far! ^-^

As expected from Yuko, stealing a kiss from Kojiharu whatever chance she gets.  :lol:

There are some certain girls that I have yet to see in this fic *cough*Sayaka*cough*Sae:hee:

But I'm sure there's more girls that will make their appearances eventually as the fic goes so I'm not panicking.  :)

Offline River1721

• Member+
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2014, 11:34:47 PM »
First chapter~ :cow:
Haruna should really be careful when riding that bike of hers. :sweat:
Haruna's past sounds sad, but at least she's going to be staying with Yuko (that is if she agrees to it) :mon sweat:
Hm~ Living with Yuko is going to be a big change for her and she'll have to adjust to the fact that Yuko is an Angel. :mon lol:
Yosh! Yuko stole Haruna's first kiss! Seems like Haruna might have developed feelings for Yuko as she got kissed :hehehe:
Are~ For Acchan to have two bracelets that say "M" and "A" does that mean Takamina will appear soon~ :mon huh2:
Yukirin and her black heart, but in reality she is a kind girl. That little MaYuki moment there, Yukirin and her motherly instincts. :mon lovelaff:
Can't wait for next update :whistle:

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #31 on: October 28, 2014, 06:03:54 AM »
Kojiyuuuu YEEEEEEEEES!.. I have a lot of doubt.. but... Im gonna wait for the next chapter.. and about the kiss... and the contract.. and the atsumina.. because is atsumina right?

Offline MYJR

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #32 on: October 28, 2014, 11:23:42 AM »
“Anyways, I really am sorry. I mean, about kissing you and all, but it was the only way to give you the medicine and save you.”
Really... you not taking advantage right Yuko!? :w00t:
but still even it is stolen kiss since its KojiYuu.... :deco:

wonder who are the other ANGELs...
the story really interesting~ :twothumbs
wanting more...

but Yuki hate boys...seems like I don't have a chance.

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2014, 04:15:02 PM »
Wow  :w00t: here it come mamarin instincts  :cathappy:

I want MaYuki  :heart:

For the first time Kojima meet Yuko yeay  :cow: and even more they even already kissing  :drool:

How Acchan have two bracelets with A and M in each bracelets ??????

Wanna more pwease  :cry:

Update soon   :bow: and I still have so many interest in this fanfic  :thumbsup

So I will wait for the next update  :deco:

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2014, 08:51:01 PM »
KOJIYUU!!!!!!!!! (≧▽≦)づ♥
Omfg too cute to handle XD kissing already??! MORE PLEASE XD lol

Angel do still exist...

Looking forward for the next chap~! :D thankyou!

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #35 on: October 31, 2014, 04:06:46 PM »

Chapter 2 - The Beginning

Haruna’s POV

Flashback

“Nee, Haruna…”

“Y-yes?”

“Wanna live with me?”

“Eh?”

“I can help you move in. I’ll call the police department and see if they recovered some of your stuff, and if not, I’ll buy you new clothes and everything.”

“You’d seriously do that?!”

“Of course! Anything for my new girlfriend. What do you say?”

“....Just… don’t call me ‘girlfriend’, and we have a deal.”

End of Flashback

“Haruna…”

*Groans*

“Haruna~”

Mou… shut up. Let me sleep five more minutes….

…..…

*Chu*

“Hm?” My eyes popped open and I saw a certain squirrel facing me.

“Good morning, princess.”

I blinked once, processing what just happened.

She… kissed me, didn’t she?

I looked down to see her position on me. She was on the bed, her arms and legs spread apart on both sides of me. And, her face was close… TOO close!

“Kyaa!” I instantly threw her off the bed and she fell to the ground. “Yuko, what are you doing here?!”

“Did you forget already? We live together now.”

Something in my head sparked. I looked around the room I was in. It wasn’t pink, but instead completely white. It was almost empty, except for the bed, and the closet had a few of my clothes in it. The dresser was a bit dusty, and the table beside my bed was small and old, a plain lamp on it. Furthermore, my Morning Musume alarm clock and Idoling!! poster was gone. Anything else that existed in my room was missing, too.

“So it wasn’t a dream?” I said to myself.

“I’m sorry they couldn’t recover anything else from your old apartment. The fire seemed pretty worse than expected.” Yuko got back up, rubbing her butt. She sat down beside me. “But, look. I washed your uniform, and, oh! Some of your magazines aren’t that charred. Uh… And, your watch was saved.”

She handed me my small watch with the red and silver bead band. My eyes widened when I saw the time.

8:15?!

“Is that really the time?!”

“Well, I had to replace the batteries and reset the time--”

“Why didn’t you wake me up earlier?!?!” I screamed running out of bed and grabbing my uniform from the chair, then headed to the bathroom just down the hall.

“You looked so peaceful and so cute. I couldn’t bare to wake you up.” She followed me and just stood there as I brushed my teeth. “Plus, I was making our lunches, unpacking some stuff, ordering some new furniture…”

I gargled the water in my mouth and spit it out.

“Don’t tell me, you just moved here?”

“I did. Just the day before I met you.”

I groaned and pushed her out of the bathroom so I could change, then locked the door. Yuko’s not only my new roommate, but she also transferred to my school. And, if that wasn’t enough, she’s saying we’re dating now, just because she saved me.

What a weirdo she is… Yeah, I said it. She’s WEIRD!

I mean, yeah, it happens in fairytales, an ordinary girl meets a handsome prince, they fall in love, and live happily ever after. But… But, this is real life. And she’s a GIRL, for crying out loud! I don’t hate lesbians, don’t get me wrong, but that doesn’t mean I AM one!

Although, I guess I owe her. She is an ANGEL, and she did save my life. The least I can do is thank her.

When I got changed into my uniform and put on some makeup, I remembered that I threw away my hairbow because it was dirty. I ran out and went to the living room, where I saw Yuko adjusting her collar.

“Yuko, do you have a hairband I can borrow?”

“Sorry, I don’t.” She walked over and started playing with my hair. “But, honestly, I like your hair like this better.”

“Eh? Really?”

“Yeah! You should leave it down more often.”

She started twisting and twirling the curls of my hair on her fingers while making up a little tune. I sighed and started gathering my things. I looked in the mirror one last time before getting my things and heading out the door.

“C’mon, Yuko!”

She came almost instantly at my beck and call, running up and jumping onto my back, hugging me from behind. Then… I felt her… sniff me?

“...Haruna, you smell so good~.”

I just stood there, with a blank face, trying not to explode.

“Nee, Haruna, can I ride on the back of your hoverbike?”

I cleared my throat. “My bike doesn’t have a back…”

“Then~, can I ride on YOUR back?”

My eyebrow twitched and I sighed again.

“I… guess just this once.”

I walked to my bike and started unlocking the chains. I’m surprised Yuko can stay on me like this for THIS long! She’s like a koala bear! As I got on and put my headphones in, she pulled one out and stuck it in her own ear.

“..Ooh~ you like Morning Musume!” She suddenly unplugged my earbuds out from my phone and pushed it into a small compartment under the handle. “I wanna listen to this.”

“Hey, stop! Do you even know how to work this?”

“Don’t worry. I’m an ANGEL. I know how to control these kinds of technology,” she said as she pressed a few things on the hologram screen. Then, the music started blaring loudly.

“Nippon no mirai wa (WOW WOW WOW WOW)♪ Sekai ga urayamu (Yeah Yeah Yeah Yeah)♪”

Can I just say this? It was like that the whole way.

“Dancing ALL OF THE NIGHT~~~!!!”

When we were riding, a lot of people kept staring at us, and Yuko was just waving at them, like an innocent little kid.

“Hi kids~! Hi store manager~! Hi obaa-san~!”

My face was burning red. I really want this to end.

“Hey, Yuko…”

“Hm?”

I looked up ahead and saw THAT steep drop coming closer. I pursed my lips and looked at her through a few strands of my hair.

I guess I should let her have her fun…

“What is it?”

“...Hold on tight.”

I held my feet up above the pedals and gripped the handles tightly. As we finally got to the edge, Yuko started leaning forward to look farther down, and it caused us to drop earlier than expected. I screamed from the strong wind, and behind me, Yuko…

“Wheeee! This is SO AWESOME!!!” Yuko was surprisingly fine.

We speeded down the road like a bullet, making sharp turns at every corner, and all the while, Yuko was screaming in joy. We burst through the school entrance and just before we ran into someone, Yuko and I stepped on the brake, did a wheelie, and screeched to a halt. When we dropped back down, Yuko was holding onto me tighter than before. Both of us looked like a complete mess, our hair in tangles, and I could feel our hearts both pounding. I looked down and saw one of Yuko’s hands on my… chest.

“Hey!” I threw her off me and quickly put my bike up. Then, I saw my reflection in the mirror. “Mou~, this is why I keep it in a ponytail...”

I turned back and saw Yuko looking at her hand.

“What’s wrong?”

“Haruna…” She looked up at me and grinned. “You have really nice boobs.”

*Th-WHACK*

“You pervert!” I screamed as I hit her over the head with my bag.

Again, what was I supposed to do? I mean, come on! No ones wants to hear that said to them, especially in public. It’s inappropriate!

“Don’t say that here!”

“Sorry, but…” She looked away from me and blushed. “It’s true.”

“YUKO!!!”

“Okay, okay, I’ll stop.”

I gave her one last glare to make sure she’d shut up, and she replied with a nod. I heaved out a heavy sigh, fixing my hair and uniform before heading in.

“Hey, wait up, Haruna~!”

When we were walking together down the hall, I saw that a lot of the other students were staring at me. I didn’t know why or how exactly to respond to this, because they were looking at me like I was a ghost or something.

This is kinda weird…

“I told you this hairstyle suits you better. People can’t help but stop and stare at you,” Yuko whispered. Maybe she was just trying to make me feel better. Still, I don’t think it’s that at all.

“Nyan-nyan?” I looked up and saw Acchan standing in front of the classroom door. She suddenly started crying, then ran up and hugged me. “Nyan-nyan! I was so worried about you! Oh god, don’t scare me like that!”

“What? What’s wrong Acchan?”

“I saw what happened last night, with the building being burnt down. It was all over the news. And, when I saw it, I was so scared. I thought you were--”

“Dead?”

“Yes! But, I’m so glad to see you’re okay. How did you survive?”

“Oh, uh…” I looked away from her for a second, breaking the hug slowly. I can’t just tell her what happened. She would freak out!

I turned back to Yuko, who just shrugged and gestured her hand in a way that said, “Go on. Do it.”

“Uhh, Yuko saved me,” I said, pointing back to her.

“Hi.”

“Hey.”

“I’m living with her now, since I got nowhere else to go. She just moved here.”

“Oh, okay. Well, it’s nice to meet you, Yuko.” The two girls shook hands. “My name’s Atsuko. Just call me Acchan.”

“Okay, Acchan. Nice to meet you.”

“So, are you two good friends?”

“Actually, we just met.” She hugged me and nuzzled against my cheek. “But, I’ve already grown really close to Nyan-nyan~.”

Ahh… She’s started calling me Nyan-nyan…

Acchan just giggled looking at us as she rested her head on my shoulder.

“Hey, lemme introduce you to the others.”

“OK~!”

The two held hands and walked in the classroom together. I put my hands together and mouthed to God, “Thank you.” I walked in and saw them already talking to Mayu and Yuki.

“Hey, guys.”

“Yo!” Yuko said suddenly, startling the two. I smacked my forehead.

“Uh, Acchan, who is this?” Yuki asked.

“She’s a new student here. Her name’s Yuko.” Yuko just waved cutely. “Yuko, this is Yukirin and Mayuyu.”

She shook both of their hands, bowing to be polite. However, when she got to Mayu, she suddenly stopped and stared into her eyes. It was kinda creepy, but what was even more strange was that Mayu didn’t react. The two were just frozen like statues, staring at each other intensely. Then, Yuko smiled.

“I like you,” she said. Mayu just blinked and nodded shyly. Yuko looked past her and saw her notebook. “Oh, this is SO cute!”

“Th-thank you.”

“Hey, can I say something? This peach…” She pointed to the corner of the page. Mayu’s notebook pages were all pink with a peach drawing on the end corner.

“What about it?”

“To me…” She covered her mouth a bit with her fist and snickered. “It kinda looks like someone’s butt.”

HUH?!

“....Ah… Oh, yeah. It… DOES kinda look like it, doesn’t it?” Mayu was giggling with her and sat down as they kept talking about it. I was just standing there, still holding my head.

“It’s this kinda shape…” she said, making a shape with her hands that… yes, looked like a butt.

“Ah! That’s it!”

“That’s it, then. Oshiri!”

“Oshiri~!”

“Oshiri~!”

“That’s your new nickname. Oshiriko~!”

“Ah! Shiriri~!”

“Oshiriko~!”

“Shiriri~!”

“Oshiri~!”

“Oshiririririririri~~~!”

…I’m doomed.

Third Person POV

Somewhere hidden from the world, covered in plants that seemed other-worldly, there were three girls, all sitting around a large table. There were countless chairs, almost all of them filled with stuffed animals. The three girls were dressed in lolita dresses, giggling amongst themselves. The entire table was covered with cups and plates, and the food was nothing but sweets and tea. A kid’s tea party and their personal wonderland.

One of the lolitas, dawning a frilly pink and white dress and a bunny doll strapped on her back, suddenly felt something at her feet. She got up and knelt down to one of the thick vines on the ground. She put her hand against the rough surface and felt it pulsate. Her eyes widened a bit and a smile crossed her face.

“They’ve reached the surface,” she said in joy.

The youngest, a long haired beauty dressed in all white, giggled as she twirled her parasol in her hands.

“My, my… Now, that didn’t take long at all, did it?”

“Oi. I was just as patient as all of you,” the tsundere girl pouted.

“Sure you were,” the eldest of the three siblings said before sipping some of her tea. She wore a midnight blue dress and a top hat on her head, contrast to her two younger sisters’ headbands.

“Well, it doesn’t matter. The point is… we’re ready.”

“Yes, we can finally take this world and plunge it into darkness.”

The three sisters giggled again, like innocent children. It was cute, but somewhat sinister and frightening. The eldest stood up and smiled, grabbing a small bag shaped like a cake.

“Let’s go.”

“Yes, sister.”

They walked off together, skipping happily and giggling, while never knowing that someone had been watching them in the shadows.

“You think they’ll make it?” one girl with long, bright orange hair said.

The girl beside her chuckled.

“They won’t last three seconds.”

Haruna’s POV

“Itadakimasu~”

As we ate outside on the courtyard, everyone was talking to Little Miss Perverted Squirrel while they ate. I just sat under the shade of the tree quietly and listened to them.

I still can’t believe Yuko was able to survive so far; I thought she would die of embarrassment and run out of school, but she kept doing her little pervy actions without remorse. It’s at least got her some friends… Male friends. WHAT do the boys in this school see in her?!

Also, can I even trust her with my own life? Someone like her can’t POSSIBLY be an ANGEL. It’s just…. too weird! If she really is the kind of ANGEL she says she is, she should be more responsible and act normally. Going to school and trying not to stand out so much that people stare at you weirdly is the first step.

……...Needless to say, she has NOT reached that.

I really am doomed. She’s hopeless.

Yuko made me lunch for the first of what will surely be many times, but I still don’t know if I should eat it or not. I just stared at it, listening to everyone talk. Yuko was talking about her hobbies; snowboarding, climbing trees, and playing the bass(if you call those normal hobbies, okay.) She also said her special skills were making weird faces and doing impressions, which she gladly demonstrated for us.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Need I say more?

“Hahahaha, you’re hilarious, Yuko-chan!”

“I can do MUCH more than that, but if I tried now I think I’d break my face,” she giggled, making everyone laugh again.

“So, can you do anything else?”

“Uhh, oh yeah! I can talk to animals!”

I snickered sarcastically. There’s NO way that can be true.

“Do you really think we’ll believe that--” I was about to say something, but when I looked up at her, I saw she had her hand up to her ear. “What are you doing?”

“I hear something…” she said with her eyes closed.

We all looked around. Nothing.

“I don’t hear anything,” Acchan said.

“What is it?”

“Someone’s calling for help.”

She opened her eyes again and looked around. She looked at two students who were about to sit down, and in an instant, stood up, rushed over, and yelled, “Don’t sit down there!” They backed away, confused.

Yuko knelt down, looking at something on the ground. Her lips were moving… as if she was talking to something. She started speaking to the two students again, pointing at the notebook one of them was holding. He gave it to her, then she opened it and scooped up a small brown object into it.

A bird’s nest?

Yuko started looking around again, then dashed to one of the trees. She grabbed onto the tree trunk and started climbing up until she was covered by the leaves. A few seconds after, she jumped back down, landing on her feet, and handed him back the notebook before returning to us.

“What was that all about?”

“There was a baby bird with her brothers. Their nest got blown out of the tree from a strong wind and they were calling for help.”

“So you CAN talk to animals.”

She just smiled and answered with a shrug. I sighed and leaned up against the tree. Yuko looked at me and spoke again.

“Hey, Nyan-nyan, why aren’t you eating? You haven’t touched your food.”

“Eh? Oh, I’m just not hungry…”

“C’mon!” She crawled over to me and grabbed my chopsticks. She sat on my lap cutely, like a puppy, pinning me against the hard wooden trunk behind us. “I’ll feed you.”

WHAT?!

“Ah~”

I was about to scream, but she popped the egg into my mouth. I chewed it up and swallowed it.

Hm… This is actually pretty good.

“Ah~” She picked up a small piece of fried chicken and held it up to me again.

After staring at it for some time…

“Ah~” I let her feed me again and chewed up the fried chicken.

“Aww, you two are so cute~.”

“Yeah, you’re like a couple.”

“That’s because we-mm!” I covered her mouth just before she could say anything else. There’s NO way I’m letting her say that! She kept screaming into my hand, her arms wildly moving in body language that said, “Let me go!” She kept shaking me, but I refused to let go. Then, she stopped…

And, I felt something warm and… wet….

She licked my hand….. LICKED IT!!!!

“Gross!!!” I screamed out, pushing her off. She landed feet away from me and stared up at the sky. The others looked at me with wide eyes. I just sat there and laughed awkwardly… then groaned.

This is the worst day ever…

*Bell rings*

Ah… Finally, the end of the day.

I packed up all my stuff and was about to head out, when…

“Nyan-nyan~!” You guessed it.

Ugh… What now?!

I bit my lip and turned to see her and the other three.

“Yes?”

“We’re going shopping at Platinum Shibuya. Wanna come?”

P-Platinum Shibuya?! THE Platinum Shibuya?! The place where countless models have been discovered?!

I refrained from freaking out in excitement and cleared my throat.

“Ahem, uh, w-why are you going there?”

“Well, it’ll be summer before we know it.”

“And, 109 is the best place to get summer clothes.”

“AND, I heard they were having a sale. A lot of the new clothes were shipped in from places like Hawaii and Guam.”

“So, I thought we should all go and get some new summer outfits. Just us girls.”

“We may even find some cute bikinis~!”

Yuko walked over to me and held out her hand. “C’mon, what do you say?” she asked me with a smile. I chuckled; I seriously can’t believe her.

“Sure. Why not?”

“YAY!”

We hurriedly left school and headed straight for the bus stop. I can’t lie; I’m actually excited. I rarely ever go to Shibuya, because of the fancy clothes and busy traffic. I always just see pictures of it in Akihabara. But, Yuko actually making it possible for us to go? I could just…

“Nyan-nyan?” I turned my head and saw her poking my shoulder. I took out one of my headphones.

“What is it?”

“You were smiling. Are you happy about going to Shibuya?”

“Ah…” I looked out the window and saw the famous 109 sign a few feet away. I smiled. “Yeah, I am. And, just for that, Yuko, you get a reward.”

*Chu*

I gave her a small peck on the cheek, and her whole face turned red. You could even see the steam coming from her. A wide smile brushed across her face as she closed her eyes and sighed.

“Yuko-chan, you okay?” Mayu asked.

“Smells like happiness~”

I giggled a bit and put my headphones back in. I figured Yuko needed to be repaid for all she’s done. She deserves it.

“We’re here!” Acchan cheered happily.

We looked out and saw it; Platinum Shibuya, 109, in its true glory.

“Uwaa~”

When the bus stopped, we got off right in front of the 109 building.

“Sugoi!!”

“It’s even bigger than I even imagined.”

*Snap*

We all turned and saw Yuko taking pictures with a small camera. I wonder how long she’s had that? She looked at us and smiled.

“What? I always carry it with me, just in case.”

“Oh yeah. You said that you liked doing photography, didn’t you?”

“You should help out with the school newspaper.”

“C’mon, let’s go!”

Once we went inside the building, we saw a good number of people already shopping. It was packed with all these colorful clothes and dresses, sparkling and flashy jewelry, and cute and sexy bikinis. It was a girl’s summer paradise. We even saw a catwalk in the middle of the store where they had fashion shows.

“This place is SO COOL~!”

While we were looking at all the clothes, I noticed that Yuko had disappeared. I started searching for her, mostly in the lower areas, because she’s short.

Then, music started playing out of nowhere…

And when I looked up at the catwalk….

“Hey girls~!”

“Yuko?!”

[*Note: Basically, you can stop before it gets to the fourth outfit(or not. XD)]

“Yuko, you are CRAZY!”

“C’mon~! Let’s do this. Fashion show style!”

I crossed my arms, glaring at her.

“There’s NO way we’re going up there. It’s embarrassing, right, guys? ….Guys?” I looked around and noticed… everyone was gone.

And guess what they were doing…

“Nyan-nyan~” Acchan and Yuko smiled, grabbing both of my hands.

“It’s YOUR turn~!”

“Wha-? Hey, wait!”

“Haruna, that bikini looks really nice on you.”

“Yeah. You look sexy, Nyan-nyan.”

“Nice oppai! Nice oshiri!”

“Oshiri~”

SHUT UP!!! Mou~ this is so embarrassing...

I wanted to yell and smack everyone upside the head, but I puffed out my cheeks and refrained the sound from coming out. When it was finally over, I changed back into my uniform and gave them the clothes.

“Nyan-nyan, don’t be mad,” Acchan said to comfort me.

“I’m not. I’m just embarrassed.”

“Hey, think of it like this; this was your very first experience of being a model. In Platinum Shibuya.”

Hm… Now that I think about it, I was pretty happy about coming here. After last night, I thought I’d never go to Platinum Shibuya and become a model. Yuko just made one of my dreams come true. I smiled.

“See? And, you owe it all to Yuko.”

I looked and saw her with the others, paying for the clothes. She looked at me and smiled.

“Yeah… I guess I do…”

When we left the building, we were surprised to see small vines growing from the corner of the building.

“What the…?” Mayu went over to see what was causing it. Her eyes widened. “Guys, look!”

We ran over to her side and saw a little, dark green bud in the center of the vines.

“What is it?”

“It’s that flower. The one that was on the news; that flower I showed you all yesterday.”

“Eh?!”

“But why is it here?”

Yuko got closer to it and examined the vines. She put her hand on the ground, pressing her palm against the hard concrete. I knelt down to her side.

“What’s wrong?”

“The roots of the flower were growing from the bottom of the building. It’s coming up from the sewers!”

“Then, that means…” Before I could finish my sentence, the bud popped open and sprayed a weird purple gas. Yuko pulled me backwards and covered my mouth and nose so I wouldn’t breathe it in. When it stopped, Mayu pulled out her phone and took a picture of it. She pressed a few buttons and the hologram showed all kinds of graphics and statistics, analyzing each part of the flower.

“I knew it…” she said as she looked at some of the images. “This flower’s been mutated.”

“What?”

“This isn’t normal plant structure. These chemicals can completely damage the human system. It’s beyond normal Earth studies.”

“What are you saying, Mayuyu?”

“This is an alien plant.”

ALIEN?!

“Kyaa!” We heard a scream from behind us and saw a woman collapsed on the ground. Then, there was another. And another. It kept on going until everyone had either fled or went unconscious. We were the only ones left at the scene, fully conscious. We looked around and saw more of the flowers, their vines spread out on all the buildings.

“What is the meaning of this? What the heck is going on here?!”

*Giggles*

I heard someone giggle. It was soft; an innocent, childlike laugh. Then, another giggle came. Another voice added on, then another. The three voices seemed to echo, as if it was a large group of little girls laughing at us. Then, the laughter vanished.

“We have survivors,” one voice spoke.

“My, my, it seems thats true,” another replied.

“Who’s there?! Show yourselves!” Yuko yelled out, trying to be brave.

“...Behind you.”

We all turned around and saw a trio of girls wearing lolita dresses, smiling innocently at us.

“Eh~? Did you not like our lotus flowers?” the girl with a tanuki-like face pouted.

These little kids did all this?

Her pout suddenly became a dark glare as the three came forward, giggling softly. They circled around, leaving us surrounded.

“Who are you?”

“We are loyal servants to the Queen’s army.”

“We may look small, but we’re really spicy. We’re…”

“The Sanshou Sisters!”

“Myao, eldest daughter.”

“Rabutan, second daughter.”

“Manamana, youngest daughter.”

“We are but mere underlings, however. Our DEAR Queen is not the type to look upon us. But, now, we finally have a chance to raise our status.”

“So, now, it is time for us to rise…”

“And you…” they suddenly dropped their things and their eyes became dark. “To fall.”

The girl named Myao charged at us and kicked me in the stomach. I coughed hard; the wind was blown right out of me. We all ran off to hide from the three.

“Mou~ don’t run away!”

“Yeah…” Rabutan smiled, but her eyes were evil. “We just wanna play.”

Myao smiled and took in a deep breath.

“Let’s play… Hide-and-seek.”

“Hide-and-seek!”

“I’ll find them first!”

“No, I will! I DEFINITELY will!”

As the two girls were fighting, Myao broke them apart and the three started to search for us. We were hiding behind one of the buildings, cloaked in the shadows. We kept silent, trying hard to breathe softly and slowly. I put my finger up to my lips, telling everyone to stay silent.

I peeked my head out slightly to see all of them scattered, looking around. Rabutan suddenly raised her head, so I pulled my head back in. I heard her speak.

“Do you smell that?”

There was a tense silence as we held our breath, hearing her footsteps come closer to our location.

“I smell… an ANGEL.”

Uh-oh…

Everyone looked at each other, then stared at Yuko, who was clinging onto my chest. She looked up at me and I saw fear in her eyes.

Oh God… what am I gonna do now?

“Ah-ha!” The three girls appeared before us and smiled evily.

Manamana chuckled and held her parasol up to point at our necks.

“Now, which one of you is it?”

Acchan and Yuki were still really confused, looking around at all of us.

“An ANGEL? Here?”

“Does she mean one of us?”

“Well, it’s not me,” I said with my hands raised.

“Not me.”

“Me neither.”

Yuko and Mayu were the only ones who remained silent. Just that made the girls giggle. I know Yuko is an ANGEL, but Mayu? I don’t think she could be… She doesn’t seem like she’d be one. And, Rabutan said she only sensed one. Yuko was the only exception.

“Guys…” Yuko spoke up.

No… Don’t…

“...It’s me. I’m the ANGEL… They want me.” She slowly got up and stepped in front of us, protecting us. “I’m the one you want, so don’t hurt them.”

“No!” I grabbed Yuko’s arm. “What is wrong with you, Yuko?! If you’re the ANGEL you say you are, then you should be protecting us! You have powers, right? Powers that can help you fight these weirdos! Now USE them!”

“....I can’t.”

“Eh?” I stopped, letting go of her arm and backing away from her.

The girls laughter started again, but louder than before.

“You’re so useless!”

“What a worthless ANGEL. You crack me up!”

Myao pulled out something in her cake-shaped basket, a seed. She cracked it open and her arm became engulfed in green fire.

“Let’s finish this.”

She flew a few feet backwards and created a bow and arrow completely made out of the green fire. She shot the arrow and it bulleted towards us. Yuko didn’t move from her stop. She just held her last breath, shutting her eyes tight, and held her arms out to protect us. All we could do was sit behind her and watch the scene unfold.

I closed my eyes, waiting for the worst…

….

“…..Hm?” I opened my eyes again and saw we were still alive. Acchan and Yuki had their eyes shut and ears covered, still afraid they were gonna die. “Acchan, Yukirin, look.”

They slowly opened their eyes and looked around.

“Are we dead?” Yuki asked.

“I don’t think so…” I answered her. Honestly, I wasn’t sure if we were or not.

Acchan looked up and jumped a bit, her eyes wide. “Look.”

We all looked and saw there was a force field around us.

“Who did this?”

I looked over and saw Yuko on the ground. She was looking up at something.

“Yuko?”

She turned her head and looked at us with surprised eyes.

“How did--?”

“It wasn’t me…”

Our eyes widened in shock. “Eh?”

“Then, who?”

She turned back and pointed at a figure in front of us. What we saw shocked us. The figure, standing there with her hand held out, generating the force field…...was Mayu.

“EEEEEEEHH?!?!?!”

Mayu lowered her hand, making the force field disappear, and turned around to face us. She had glowing silver eyes that shined like the moon.

“M-Mayu?!”

She smiled awkwardly. “Surprise…”

“Ha!” Manamana spoke up. “SO it’s her!”

“Hey, you’re midget friend’s pretty brave to stick up for you, huh, ANGEL?!” Rabutan yelled out, sarcastically.

Mayu looked back at them with a dark glare. The three sisters laughed on, but then stopped and looked at her, dark and evil.

“Get them…”

At the eldest’s command, they charged at us with their weapons, but Mayu created another barrier around her to protect her. When it disappeared, she created a small ball of energy and threw it. It hit Rabutan and sent her flying into a building. Manamana ran forward with her parasol towards Mayu’s neck, but she spun around quickly and dodged it. She elbowed her and knocked her down to the ground. She growled and got back up, but to her surprise, Mayu grabbed her arm and was flung backwards. She hit the ground hard, leaving a small crater.

Myao got really angry and charged at her with her fiery arm raised. She prepared to punch Mayu, but she grabbed her fist before that could happen. The fire became weaker, and using her other hand, Mayu pushed her. It was a light push, but it caused a sonic boom that made me cover my ears. When I looked up again, Myao was on the ground, covered in rubble. She coughed as she tried to get up, but fell back down. Blood trailed down her chin. The other two sisters quickly approached her and supported her up. They all glared at the completely uninjured Mayu.

Myao sneered. “We’ll remember this…” she growled before the trio disappeared into darkness.

We just sat there, staring at the lone girl, surrounded by complete destruction with a blank look on her face.

Mayu…

She came back to us, her eyes now returned to their normal dark spheres. She held out her hands and helped us up.

“Mayuyu… why didn’t you tell us?”

“...” She kept silent.

“Yuko?”

She slowly walked up to Mayu and pulled down her shirt. She had the wing-shaped scar on her chest.

“Yuko-chan, you knew?”

“Yeah…” She pulled down her own and showed them her mark.

“Oh… my… God…”

“Y-you’re both… ANGELs.”

Mayu smiled sadly. “I’m sorry… I-I’m sorry I kept it secret for so long. I thought if I told you… you’d hate me.”

“Are you kidding?” Acchan said.

“Eh?”

She giggled and hugged Mayu. “Now, why on Earth would we think that?”

“You were amazing out there, Mayu. It was awesome!”

Mayu blushed madly and lowered her head, her eyes covered by her bangs.

“You’re the best friend we could have, and since you’re an ANGEL, that’s even better!”

As all of them were giggling and talking, I looked over at Yuko. I saw the guilt, the regret in her eyes. She looked up at me and walked closer.

“Nyan-nyan… I’m so sorr--” But, I stopped her as I pushed her away from me. She fell to the ground and looked up at me.

“What the heck, Yuko?! What were you thinking?! You could’ve been killed!”

She got up, angry at me like I was. “Hey. I’m just TRYING to protect you! It’s what I’m supposed to do!”

“You weren’t ‘trying’ hard enough! You could’ve made a forcefield like Mayu and fought those girls, but you just stood there like an idiot wanting to be shot down!”

“YOU THINK I HAD A CHOICE?!?!?!”

Her screams echoed against the buildings, silencing everything else around us. She finally calmed down and looked at me with sincere eyes.

“I… I can’t control it.”

“....What?”

“My powers… They’re too powerful. Every time I try, it… It just…. doesn’t work.” She backed away from me slowly, holding her chest. “I’m…. useless.” Then, she ran off, not saying anything else.

“Yuko-chan!” The others tried to stop her, but she just pushed them away and kept running.

Frustrated, I held my head and left the scene. I went straight home and locked the door in my room. As I plopped down on the bed, I took the pillow beside me and screamed into it.

Yuko… why..?

To Be Continued

Offline jumpcx

Re: REBORN - Chapter 2 (Kojiyuu) 10/31/14
« Reply #36 on: October 31, 2014, 06:37:41 PM »
O.o Yuko...... NO, COME BACK :pleeease:
lol, so mayu is an angel too :hehehe:
i wonder if each of the angels have diffrent powers :glasses:
and the bad guys has revield themselves, that do they really want, and who are they? :frustrated:
but that instant oshiri bond was funny :ptam-glow:
thx for the update!  :wriggly: :nya: :shy2: :luvluv2: :omamori:

Offline atsukojiyuu_C

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Hellyeah mighty SQUIRREL! <3
« Reply #37 on: October 31, 2014, 09:18:40 PM »
Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh
Everything turned to be like this...... :(

Yuko can't control her power? So what about when she saved Haruna?
I hope someone can help her to control her power.. I believe she is the best! (I'm just too biased, am I?) (‾⌣‾"٥)

How I love KojiYuu interaction in here!! Morning kiss for Haruna~ (≧▽≦)づ♥

Oshiri sisters!!!! XD I guess Yuko could recognize Mayu as an ANGEL at the first sight~

Sanshou sisters..... Reminds me of Majigaku XD so what's next? Kabuki sisters? Lol

Looking forward for the next~ :D thankyou!

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #38 on: November 01, 2014, 06:14:28 AM »
yuuuuko come back!! NYANYAN got her!! -______-

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #39 on: November 01, 2014, 02:29:02 PM »
just began reading... :thumbsup

i was really weird as to why yuko didnt rescue as haruna thought she would but reading the last few sentences..

“My powers… They’re too powerful. Every time I try, it… It just…. doesn’t work.”

really wanna know what are her powers..! :drool:

so, yukirin doesnt know about mayu being an angel either..? i wonder who's mayu's 'girlfriend'? :O

cant wait to read the next one! :yossi:

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: So Nyuh Shi Dae - Dear. Mom