JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taeyeon - 11 11

Author Topic: (Band) Do as Infinity  (Read 39268 times)

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: (Band) Do as Infinity
« Reply #120 on: January 26, 2012, 04:25:54 AM »
New page so some new shots of them promoting the new album on Nico Douga. :huhuh

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #121 on: February 11, 2012, 02:10:41 AM »
Our duo 2 days ago on FM Yokohama being interviewed about the new album, plus the artists get to choose 3 songs, their selections were The Beatles, Yumi Arai and John Mayer. :O

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2012, 09:59:56 PM »
Film:私の叔父さん /Watashi no Ojisan / My Uncle
Theme song artist: Do As Infinity
Theme Song: 恋歌 / Koiuta / Love Story
Album: Time Machine
Album Release date: February 29
Flim opening: March 3

Do As Infinity / 『恋歌』 映画「私の叔父さん」主題歌 {With thanks to avexnetwork}

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #123 on: February 17, 2012, 09:33:09 PM »

Promo message from our duo for the Time Machine album. :O

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #124 on: March 10, 2012, 01:57:33 AM »
Shots of DAI from a secret show they did on March 4th. :huhuh

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2012, 08:08:52 AM »
Those pics above were from a concert that aired on Nico Douga, it's a short acoustic show, about 35 minutes long where they play songs from their new album Time Machine, if you want the show here it is :O..... http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?r7woxjaymflh5a6

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #126 on: July 03, 2012, 12:55:24 AM »
Leaving tomorrow to see them live in Shibuya Saturday!
Do As Infinity / Oasis

My favorite song from them!

Offline Yoshino

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #127 on: July 11, 2012, 08:06:38 PM »
Do As Infinity to release 10th album + customary countdown live

Do As Infinity has revealed that they will be releasing their 10th original album, “Do As Infinity X“, on October 10th!

This was announced during the final stop of the duo’s nationwide tour, ‘Do As Infinity Live Tour 2012-TIME MACHINE-‘ on July 7th at Shibuya Kokaido. They wrapped up their tour which attracted over 10,000 people, saying, “To be able to release 10 original albums… everyone thank you!” Footage from this concert will be included in the CD+DVD version of the album.

Prior to the album’s release, Do As Infinity will hold an event for fan club members called ‘Do As Infinity 13th Anniversary-Dive At It Limited Live 2012‘ on September 29th at SHIBUYA-AX. As this day also marks the anniversary of their debut, Kameda Seiji, who has been supporting the duo as the sound producer, will be joining on bass. The set list will be chosen by the fans, and it’s said to be a memorial live that will celebrate their 13th anniversary.

Additionally, it’s been announced that Do As Infinity will be holding their customary countdown live, “Do As Infinity COUNTDOWN LIVE ‘Yuku Toshi Kuru Toshi Infinity 12→13′“, on December 30th and 31st at Shinagawa Stella Ball.

Natalie

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #128 on: July 19, 2012, 04:19:34 AM »
Pics from the 7/7 Concert-

Set list

Kumamon

Flowers from other Avex Artists

Offline THUNDERDUCK

• Putting the H! in H!P
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • thunderquacker
« Reply #129 on: May 20, 2013, 05:29:16 AM »
Saw them for the 2013 X concert

They played Raven live.  Hell yeah!

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2013, 08:21:54 PM »
Do As Infinity's Van Tomiko announces her pregnancy
December 7, 2013

Do As Infinity's vocalist Van Tomiko has announced that she is pregnant with her first child.

On Do As Infinity's official website, Van expressed, "From the bottom of my heart, I am happy that we will be gaining a new family member. Everyday, I am surprised and impressed by the mystery of the small life that is growing inside me. I am healthy both in mind and body. I will do my very best with the year-end lives."

Van married a non-celebrity man in mid-September 2012. During that time, she introduced her husband as "a kind and faithful person who supports me with a broad mind."

Do As Infinity will hold their annual countdown live on December 30th and 31st at Stella Ball in Tokyo. Then on January 1st, they will release a best-of album to kick off their 15th anniversary year. Furthermore, their tour 'Do As Infinity 15th Anniversary Live Tour' which was scheduled in spring will be held in fall instead.

Congratulations!

Source: natalie
LINKS
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2013/12/do-as-infinitys-van-tomiko-announces-her-pregnancy
- http://natalie.mu/music/news/105117

Best wishes to the mamma-to-be!  :thumbsup

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #131 on: August 31, 2015, 09:06:11 PM »
LULZ, almost a 2-year difference between posts, and yet they're both pretty much about the same thing. :lol:

Do As Infinity's Van Tomiko is pregnant with her 2nd child
August 31, 2015

Do As Infinity's Van Tomiko is pregnant with her second child.

According to reports, the singer has already entered her stable period and is due sometime in December. Do As Infinity's 16th anniversary live "Do As Infinity 16th Anniversary~October's Garden~" on October 12th at Hibiya Open-Air Music Hall will be held as scheduled. Along with the pregnancy announcement, Van commented, "We are happy to be welcoming a new family member. I am doing well in both mind and body."

Van married a non-celebrity man in September of 2012. The couple welcomed their first child, a boy, in June of 2014.

Congratulations!

Source: natalie
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2015/08/do-as-infinitys-van-tomiko-is-pregnant-with-her-2nd-child
- http://natalie.mu/music/news/158596

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Taeyeon - 11 11