JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Sakana

Author Topic: Kore wa Idol desu ka? Updated Chapter 1 Part II (MaYuki+ Others Pairing)  (Read 5479 times)

Offline 4ng3lswr4th

Re: Kore wa Idol desu ka? Updated Chapter 1 Part II (MaYuki+ Others Pairing)
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2013, 12:06:55 PM »
Author's Note: Here is the Part II of the Chapter one. Sorry for the lenght !  :panic:  Just had an idea that I couldn't get out of my mind  :mon headbang: So I had to make an under plot. I apologize again, and I'll do my best to make the next chapters  shorter  :mon sweat:
Also, please keep on reviewing. It's the best motivation I've ever know  :thumbsup. Thank you again !

imteedee-san: hehehe you're right, Yuki went  a little Black! May that frog rest in peace  :mon prayer:.  I'm planning to make Mayu appears soon...very soon  :hee: .Thanks haha, as for the updates I'll do my best  :onioncheer:

leEwÂy-san: He deserved more  :kekeke: Yuki belongs to Mayuyu  :on gay:  Yup, you'll know why in this part!

cisda83-san: Can't reveal anything for now  :hee: Even if Kami knows how much I want to :gyaaah: But it's  for the sake of this fic  :on speedy: Please stay tuned, I'll update as soon as possible  :kneelbow:

rochilu-san: That's actually a good question. I try to put only a few random people in this pic. So yes the little sister is a akb girl, and she will have a big  part to play in the under plot. I'll give some hints about her in the next chapters   :whistle:   I know ! >.< I love this country. You'll have your answer in this part ~~.

Zita-san: It's not like she hate Japan. It's just related to some painful memories for her.  I agree. But don't worry, you'll never heard of him again  :mon evillaff:

So here is the Part II. As usual: Thoughts and sorry for the mistakes!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter one part II

Yuki's POV

I ran, and ran. And ran. Again. And again. Always. I stopped when I was breathless. I could feel the tears on my cheeks, tasted them. They were salty as usual. Then, slowly, the words of Aunt Zoe came into my mind. No, stop thinking about that Yuki, you’ll only get hurt. I had no choice but to run again. It was fine, I didn’t mind. In fact I have always like running. As far as I remember, it started when I arrived in France. I was only 9 years old.  I don’t know why we moved in France. It just happened one day. Or maybe I knew why at that time, but I forgot after «that» event. As well as other things like my childhood in Japan...I don’t think I had any friends back there. Not even one. I never receive letters, mails...Nothing.

I don’t remember when I saw Aunt Zoe for the first time. It feels like I’ve always known her. She once told me that  I was always bored. There was nothing to do for a child like me who just arrived in this small town, had no friends. My sister was the only person who could play with me but she was unfortunately, bedridden.
My mother used to live in France. Although she was Japanese, she was naturalize and got the French nationality. As a consequence, me and my little sister gained the French nationality too, as well as the Japanese one’s. My mother used to teach me French everyday, so that I could go to school soon. I was very eager to go to school. I guess I was, like every child, idolizing everything who was new for me. Then one day it happened. I finally went to school.
Every teacher, every children looked at me as if I was different. Which of course I was. With my straight long black hair, my pale skin, my big eyes,  I didn’t look like any other children who  all had blonds and curly hair. No I looked like a princess, a Japanese one. I was the star of the school. Everybody keeps on staring at me. I was always invited at Birthday’s parties. They didn’t care about me. They just wanted to show  me to others people, to show that they knew and were friends with someone who was different from them. I was just an amusement for everybody. A monster in a cage...

But when I run, it’s different. I realize that I am nothing, only a small thing in the universe.  Whatever I do, whatever I said, the world will not stop spinning. It made me feel relieved.

It all change a few months after my 10th birthday, after that day. The day when my parents died. I forgot how to speak Japanese. As if I never knew it. And that’s when my personal hell started.
How ironic is it, to be and to look like  Japanese , but at the same time to be unable to speak or read it ?. My first month in Middle School were the same as in Elementary School. Everybody was staring at me, watching all my moves. I had a lot of «friends», if you can call like that people who use you only when they need you. It’s like tissues. You always need them, but you never know when so you have to keep them within easy reach, just in case. Then you throw them up until the next time when you’ll need them.
It is a proven fact that admiration often leads to jealousy, envy.  As time goes on and on, I had less and less friends, but more and more ennemies.

Someone said « the misfortune of one is the happiness of the others». I agree with him. When my classmates learnt that I couldn’t speak Japanese, they were so happy. Like a child who finally got his favorite candy, after waiting for hours. I can’t blame them. I will have do the same if I were in their shoes. We’re only humans after all.
After that, I became the subject of all the mockery. I think the worst must be when my teachers started to speak only in English to me, because they doubted that I could really understand French.

In my last year of Middle School, I transfer. Aunt Zoe got a new job, so we moved in another town. To draw less attention, I cut my hair very short,  and wore some ugly glasses. I soon became a scapegoat for my classmates because of my apparence. I was weak and tiny, unable to protect myself.
Some people like to fight, play video games, or else...to avoid to breakdown in front of their friends or family, to be freed from everything in their mind even if it’s only for a few hours. To me, running is like that. I remembered that I used to run a lot back then. From everything. School, bullies, Aunt Zoe, my little sister, my doubts, my sorrow... Thus I became very fast. I could have been in the track team if I wanted to...which I did not.

High School was different. I met my first two real friends there. They were cousins and...half- Japanese. I didn’t like them at first. Maybe because when they saw me, they started to speak Japanese and I couldn’t understand a word of what they were saying. Or maybe because one was hitting on me while the other grabbed my oshiri...Yeah, definitely that...
If someone would have tell  me back then, that the three of us will end up being best friends, I would have never believe him. And how wrong will I be I thought with a smile.
I was being beaten again, when Yuko and Sasshi showed up out of nowhere. It seems that they were stalking someone...me I guess. It soon became a huge melee. I guess those Yankees were as surprised as me. Never underestimate a midget. They can be very powerful...and scary . Her cousin wasn’t bad too. She was as sly as a fox. The fight didn’t last long until the yankees ran away with their tails between their legs.

« Ne ne Yuki! Are you OK?» Asked me Yuko, still panting

«...why?»

«Why what?»

«Why did you help me?? I’m just a stranger to you, I...»

« Haha what are you saying Yuki? ~~We are not strangers, we are friends!»

«If we, Japanese people, don’t help each other, then who will?» added Sasshi.

«...»

«Yuki ? Moshi, moshi?"

« She looks pale!! Don’t worry Yuki! The great Sasshi is here!! I will do CPR now...»

«...i’m fine it’s just that...it’s the first time...». I broke down. Maybe I was too lonely. Or maybe I felt relieve. Anyways I told them everything.
« Hmmm...»

«Squirrel are you alright?»

«....Ah got it! Snowy!» She said while pointing her finger at me.

« I beg your pardon? "

« Well since you don’t like everything related to Japan, your nickname will be Snowy ~~»
I laughed. I couldn’t stop. Then I start crying. But those tears were of happiness. « Haha so lame...you two are really...baka hahaha...».
 We stayed like that for a while. Until...

« Sooo...do you still want me to do CPR to you?»

« That won’t be necessary!!!».

After that, we became best friends and my life got better. I stopped wearing those ugly glasses, and let my hair grows. It’s not like I had the choice, my oshiri’s sake was in game. With a lot of «skinship» threats, Yuko and Sasshi succeeded in persuading me to take self-defense class. So I registered in a Aikido club. And at the same time Yuko and Sasshi registered me into a Judo and a Karate club, «just in case you forgot». Geez, those two...I became a very busy person...
It’s been five years now ...time goes so fast!  Even if we all took different paths, we still keep in touch. If wonder what will they do in my place? Will they tell me to go? Or to stay?...Why am I asking? I already know the answer. They’ll tell me to do what I want to do...But that’s the problem I don’t know what I want! I-....

Suddenly I couldn’t breath anymore. Damn...I think I have reach my limits...Water...I need...
My vision went blurry and I collapsed.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Normal POV

---?????----

....Ugh...What happened? Yuki thought. I remember collapsing and then...a black hole.  Must have fallen asleep. I better go back home before Aunt Zoe start worry. She yawns before rubbing her eyes and getting up.  ...Where am I? I don’t know this place...

She was standing alone. There was nothing around her, no buildings, no streets, no trees, there was only...Is that...snow ? All the grounds was recovered by a snow coat. Snowflakes were falling again and again. Slowly and softly. As if it was  always a part of  the landscape.

It can’t be...We are still in summer...And yet there is so much snow...Yuki was confused...
Suddenly she spotted  some shapes not very far from her. Great! Maybe those people can help me... I hope... As she came closer, she  could see that the shapes belonged to  childrens. They were playing with the snow, laughing,  running after each other. Some were making a snowman, while others were doing a snowball war. At this sight, a  smile slowly appeared on Yuki’s face. Sometimes I wished I could be a child again... Stop daydreaming! Now is not the time!
Yuki blinked her eyes, and started to come closer to the children.
She spotted  four children who didn’t played unlike the others. Two of them were kneeling down. A little girl who seemed in pain as she was holding her knee tightly. And next to her, a child with a hoodie who seemed to give some comforting words.  The  two others children were standing. A boy with a black cap and a girl with a white dress and a cross around her neck.
Yuki opened her mouths to speak, then closed her very fast. Those kids...what...their faces...I can’t see them...
Indeed Yuki couldn’t distinguish their faces. She blinked her eyes a few times and the result was still the same... what on earth... She sighed. When she looked back at the small group, she saw that they were looking at her.

« Ano...can you help me? I think i’m a little lost hehehe...».
 There was a long silence. This time all the children were looking at her. Nobody was playing, running or talking. Strange.. Suddenly, there was a huge snowstorm.
 When it calmed down, there was only two children left: the one with a hoodie and the girl with the cross.
Where are the others ?

The child with the hoodie was smiling. But it was not a real smile. It was a creepy one, who makes Yuki shivers. As for the other girl, she was...expressionless.
«Ne ne do you want to play?» said the hoodie girl, still smiling.

« I’m sorry, I can’t. I have to go back to my house...»

«It’s because of you that the others left...mou»

« Fine  I will play but not too long ok?» Yuki sighed, I can’t resist children !!

«Yeah !!! Let’s go!!»

Suddenly the boy with the  black cap popped out of nowhere, grabbed Yuki’s arm, before dragging her away from the girls. « Mata ne Yuki,  I'll be waiting for you!» said the hoodie girl.
«You shouldn't talk with them, they are bad. If you come closer, you’ll only get hurt. Not that they don’t want you to...» said the boy. You could heard bitterness and  distaste in his voice. He spoke again, nicely this time.
«Are you lost?»

« It seems so. I forgot how I-...»

«You didn’t forgot. In fact you never have. It’s just that you didn’t want to remember.»

«...What are you talking about?»

«You. Your past. And those things that humans called memories, and hold dear.»

«...How do...wait... you know?! Then please tell me, how do I get them back??»

« Easy. You just have to answer the question. It will triggered something in your mind and you’ll have all your memories back.»
«What question?»

He moved away, looked at the falling snow, turned around and said:
« Do you know why snow is white?»

What...this feeling...it’s not the first time I heard this question...where ?

-----Flashback-----

«Mama, Mama! Look ! It’s snowing!! It’s so beautiful!But  why snow is white? » said a girl with straight black hair.

« Eh? Yuki? You don’t know why snow is white ?» asked a woman in her mid-thirties with a kind smile.

«  Tell me! Please Mama, I want to know!!».

« Well it’s because-»

«We need to go now, or we will be late for the movie.» said a man.

« Alright. Yuki, I will tell you the answer when we come back.  But you have to be nice with Aunt Zoe and your little sister, ok?»

«Mou..fine» pouted the little girl.

«We will be back soon Yuki-hime» said the man.

« Hai, Otou san! Itterasshai!» answered  the child with a big smile on her face.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A few hours later

« Aunt Zoe!! I can’t sleep! where is Mamma? »

The older woman was crying. « Yuki, I....I.....I....The police just called. A thief tried to rob your parents. But...but...they didn’t have cash on them...*sob*. Some people heard a loud noise and saw the burglar running away. But your parents, your parents.... It’ll be alright, I...I... I will take care of you and your little sister, you will not be separate...»

«Mamma...».At that time, the child understand that she will never know the answer to her question.

XXXXXXXXX

A few days later

It was raining. There were a lot of people. All of them wore black clothes. In the middle of a big room were two coffins.
There was 2 girls in front of the coffins. A little girl was crying a lot, while holding the hand of her older sister.  However, the eldest one  was expressionless. She wasn’t crying. Not that she didn’t want to. She just couldn’t, now that her parents were dead.She had to take care of her imouto. She had to be strong, and couldn’t show any forms of weakness.
She decided to bring a glass of water to her little sister, hoping to calm her down a little. While she was pouring a glass, she heard two women speaking near her :

« They were so young. To think they died and let their children alone...They were at the wrong place at the wrong moment...Such disaster could have been avoid...»

« Eh?? You didn’t know?»

«What?»

«It’s not a coincidence. Those two were murdered! Everybody knows that but no one wants to tell...they are all afraid.."

« Majisuka?»

« Yes! Remember what happened 2 years ago in Japan?»

«Oh! You’re talking about this famous case?  I heard there was a witness and that thanks to him, someone was arrested. »

«This one!  Well... guess who was the witness?  Kashiwagi-san!»

« No way!»

« See? I told you it was a murder! From what i heard the guilty was a member of a powerful  family of Yakuza. I think his name was Matsui, something like that.  Anyways, the Kashiwagi were under the witness protection program, but only a few people knew. They were betrayed !»
«By who?»

« You know, this famous Japanese guy...what was his name  again? Ah! right!  His name is....» At the same time a glass broke, the very  same one the eldest child was pouring for her little sister. Then the woman spoke again: «Poor Kashiwagi! To think that ........»

« Ssh! Be careful! The kid  could hear you!»

« Well I hope she did...  if I learnt that the closest friend of my father was the one who sold him and his wife to the yakuzas, I think I will do everything  to make him pay....»

The eldest child didn’t hear the rest of the conversation. She was too busy with the  two names she just heard. The first one was one she knew very well. But then how could she not ?
The second one was the name of her father’s friend, the betrayer. A name that she forgot until now.

---End of the Flashback----
[/i]

XXXXXXXXXXXX

Yuki ‘s POV

I woke up sweaty. I was in the grass. A lot of people were looking at me, some with worry written on their faces. But I didn’t care. I looked around me. It seems to be a dream but I know it’s actually not. I got  my memories back. The second name...The one of the betrayer. I remember it clearly  and this time no matter what happen I won’t forget it. Even if I have to say it every night before going to sleep.

I made my choice. I was going to go to Japan. I had to find the betrayer, the man who shattered my life.
What will I do once I find him? I couldn’t help but wondered. Hm...bah first I have to find him. And something tell me that it won’t be a piece of cake. I heard that his family name is one of the most spread in Japan. I have one year to find his whereabouts...
Then something came in my mind, the first thing I have been told on my firsts classes of self-defense... « You must not use those techniques to attack someone, only to defend yourselves »... Ah...that could be slightly problematic....well... I guess I  just have to force him to attack me first then...

I got up and started  heading home.  As I walked, I remembered about the words of the little boy. I don’t know the answer, so it seems that I haven’t got all my memories back... I wonder why he knew that though. He seemed to know me so well. And those girls...the expressionless one and the hoodie one...Why do they feel so..familiar?
I  suddenly felt  very uneasy. My heart was beating very fast.  A scary thought popped out of nowhere....

What happened back then with the children. Was it a dream? Or was it...reality?

TBC

Hope it was not boring and you didn't fall asleep while reading it. :on drink:

So the past of Yuki was revealed,  but it was only a very little part hehehe

Also for the end of the flashback:

Please forgive me !! :gyaaah: I promise I won't hurt any Oshi without a good reason   :frustrated:

Okay so I'll do my best to update soon  :mon study:

Next Chapter: the arrival of Yuki in Japan and maybe  the appearances of some others members (or ex-members) :hee:

Please stay tuned  :kneelbow:

"Stupidity isn't punished by death. If it was, there will be a hell of population drop."

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2013, 12:24:22 PM »
Nyaaa~ so sad, i think Yuki had a trauma
she so hates Japanese she accepted being called SNOWY  :wahaha:
OHOHOHO I sense some wMatsui now  :shy2:
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2013, 12:52:32 PM »
Yes please don't hurt my Wmatsui. :bow: :bow: :bow:
Snowy is nice name. :grin:
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2013, 02:53:05 PM »
Ah... Are you going to make Wmatsui as sisters or not....,

Somehow... I'm not going to look forward to the next story...

I don't mind if you hurting the Matsui fathers as long as you don't hurt Wmatsui

Joking..I can't wait to see the next story...

What's going happen to Yuki?

What kind of plan Yuki going to go about doing it...?

Can't wait...

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline leEwẬy

• Drowning in Mayuki and EliUmi love
  • Member+
  • Always be まゆき♥ (=゚ω゚)ノ
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2013, 09:00:08 AM »
Yuki sure to have a very sad past :on speedy:
Who's the little boy :dunno: The one with hoodie is Mayu and the girl with cross was Yuki ? :on study:
Yuki was being bullied back then but luckily, she now has two very best friends :on drink:
Wonder who's that man :on voodoo:
Can't wait to see what'll happen next :on gay:
Update soon, please :kneelbow:
Working on translating an awesome Kojiyuu fanfic, right now ☆〜(ゝ。∂) :mon beam:

JPHiP Radio (22/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Shiina Ringo - Sakana