JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Goodbye, OK

Author Topic: The TaeYeon Thread  (Read 1439613 times)

Offline iacus

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The TaeYeon Thread
« Reply #560 on: November 15, 2008, 06:47:55 AM »
She's obviously wearing a pair of boxers.

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Ass + BESTie = BASSTie?
« Reply #561 on: November 16, 2008, 03:00:43 AM »
And they're obviously too big.

Jesus fucking christ, how difficult is it? If you have a hot girl with a great ass, then you DON'T put shorts on her that hides her shapes. NO! You make her wear something a tad bit too small so them cheeks and all that glory almost wanna peak out. Hi tharr! o/

But yes, I like the way you think tho ferrar1. Just that I only wear basket shorts (would look like pants on her), and not those designed in the 40's. :D
[/url]

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• Right now it's... KKANGPAE SHIDAE!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Does Don Jess have to slap a bitch?
« Reply #562 on: November 16, 2008, 10:49:25 PM »
Those are old school obnoxious looking work out short shorts...for men? Haha or really ballony track shorts. Mine don't look like that though... oh well.

OKAY, you know what, from afar, Kangin doesn't look so bad anymore. I just wish he would stop looking like a fatty. Tea's man should NOT be fatty. Which is why I prefer Junsu.
I was worried that Tae's voice would be too high and strong for this song... because the female parts are supposed to be sung in a cute and sorta soft way... But it turned out pretty good. And Kangin's voice should've been deeper...
:lol: I don't think she noticed that he was on his knees..... HA HA

Side note: Supposedly SungMin and Sunny Bunny Honey sang the same song in last year's DJ concert.

-O_sLaVe
>>LIFE ~is just another story~2008/12/26<<
Please Spread The Love; Pervy Thinkers Association

Offline Soy

• soyuri ♥s snsd
  • Member+
  • soyuri, much ?
« Reply #563 on: November 17, 2008, 03:14:32 AM »
^ And I thought I was the only that really disliked that Chinchin had Kangin because rofl he takes up 2/3rds of the screen, eats all of Taeyeon's food, and makes weird noises when she sings. He's so frustrating. I don't like his song much in the song but Taeyeon did a pretty good job. I still think Sunny & Sungmin's voices match the song more and their version was better.

Taeyeon was such a cute dork though. Her voice haha is so jjang. But to this day I've always felt that Taeyeon doesn't do so well during duets because she tends to forget it's a duet and doesn't pay attention to her duet partner most of the time. This is one of the few times where I've seen her try and have some fun with the other person. (Let's face it even though Taengsic have the best duets, vocally when you watch them, the chemistry is lacking when they're singing.)
Help feed SNSD, Buy a copy of 'Baby Baby'

♥♥♥♥♥ ed owns my banners ♥♥♥♥ Pink Subs are the best!
Soy + Yuri = SoYuri

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #564 on: November 17, 2008, 03:50:17 AM »
Ah Taeng's cute swaying her hips that way :heart:

And i could understand why Sunny would have performed better, that song is all about Aegyo and that is what Sunny has in abundance.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #565 on: November 18, 2008, 07:39:22 AM »
The shorts are old school boxer or athletic shorts, but only girls wear them nowadays. Unless you're one of those weird retro guys... But they usually look like that... I have no problem with how they fit, it works for her.

Anyways, Kangin is not a very good performer. He just looks awkward on stage. I don't really mind him on the radio show though, he's funny sometimes. But I'd prefer myself up there singing with her than him. I can sing better than that fool. >_> He's up there just trying to touch her and shit, and I saw the way he looked at her near the end. :tama-mad:

But Taeyeon was lovely as always. :heart:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #566 on: November 18, 2008, 09:52:22 AM »
^^^You're exactly the kind I imagine would wear something like those.

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #567 on: November 18, 2008, 10:05:16 AM »
You just want to imagine me in short shorts. :D

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #568 on: November 18, 2008, 11:54:39 AM »
This topic is turning out very very wrong. :(
[/url]

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #569 on: November 18, 2008, 12:46:56 PM »
I blame you

Offline Sev

• Gentleperv
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #570 on: November 18, 2008, 03:35:32 PM »
I blame your face
[/url]

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #571 on: November 18, 2008, 05:10:21 PM »
Yah, his face looks like the type that would wear that kind of shorts.

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #572 on: November 18, 2008, 09:34:42 PM »
^^^You're exactly the kind I imagine would wear something like those.
Wait wait wait, I'm missing out here. Who was that directed to before i point and laugh at the wrong person?

No Soy, everyone hates/dislikes Kangin. At least in the discussions including TaeYeon. I think he was a better host when the radio show wasn't so famous yet. I remember watching a few back around early 2007, when KARA first debuted and I found the show, and he was never annoying like that. Then again, he never had to be cute to impress a co-host...
I think TaeYeon just doesn't know what to do if she's not dancing xD that's all. When she sings by herself, she barely moves (besides her face/facial expressions). Even when she sang with Joo (which was my favorite on-stage duet for TaeYeon) it was awesome and all, but I felt no chemistry.

-O_sLaVe

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #573 on: November 18, 2008, 11:26:45 PM »
Not everyone dislikes Kangin.  I think Kangin and Taeyeon make each other feel comfortable so that their conversations with guests on the radio are very entertaining.  I also think that being in a huge group like Suju makes it difficult for you to be remembered by the casual fans, and that he's just doing his thing to try to identify himself.  Like, "Oh there's Kangin, the big goofy dude on the radio who has fun with the cute girl who can sing her lungs out." 

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #574 on: November 23, 2008, 01:53:24 AM »
>>More on TaeYeon's condition<<

Why is she always home alone? Eight other girls... and the house still gets that empty?
Anyway, at least Tiff brought her something to keep her company even if she hogs it in her bag!
I hope it's not something that will keep her up T_T At this point, she'll probably start calling it her late night companion.

-O_sLaVe

Offline StreakInTheSky

• Dazed and Confused
  • Member+
« Reply #575 on: November 23, 2008, 02:29:36 AM »
wait... the puppy was supposed to be for Taeyeon. :/

I feel for her about her dog though. Having a pet die sucks like hell. :(

Don't worry Taeyeon, we'll raise a puppy together some day! :D

And this is just freakin cute

« Last Edit: November 23, 2008, 02:37:03 AM by StreakInTheSky »

Offline ferrar1

• エロリン ~ 大っスキ ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #576 on: November 23, 2008, 06:45:27 AM »
Mmmm but her face expressions seems to be a lil troubled there and she's like venting her frustration on that helpless pirate.  XD

Wow who would hate dogs as cute as a maltese  :shocked: Probably it's our princess Jess.

4th Pic of Eri courtesy of t-motion's gallery ~ Sangokushi Taisen anyone ? http://sangokutaisen.blogspot.com/ ~ Lame attempt at a personal blog ~

Offline Owaranai_sLaVe

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #577 on: November 23, 2008, 07:22:13 AM »
Hey... BoA played with that pop up pirate toy thing. She said it was a famous toy from Korea when she played it on HEY HEY HEY. But aren't those gifts from Thai fans? xD

-O_sLaVe

Offline kuno_thunder

• Dance, dance, dance til we run this town!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • ^ Yoonaxfoliation. ^
« Reply #578 on: November 23, 2008, 09:30:44 AM »
I still want one of the custom made Haado Gei ones from when he invaded Tomy.  Love how Taengoo looked sticking those swords into it, and then ripping the pirate out!  So cute!  :heart:

Offline tamatron

• Evil Super Villain
  • Member+
  • Arse Gratia Arse
« Reply #579 on: November 23, 2008, 11:54:30 AM »
One of the naysayers. Iremember she didn't look so comfortable with Sooyoung's puppy in the MTV ep :lol:. I would vote no myself too. They barely have time to rest, how are they supposed to take care of the puppy? It's probably easy now that they're on "hiatus" but what's gonna happen next year when the new album is out?

eta: Just read all the way down. I agree with the poster about Yulsic. Yuri is a neat feak alright, the other might be her. :lol:

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: T-ara - Goodbye, OK