JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Tougenkyo

Author Topic: Kate's OS Box ~ Untitled [SayaMilky] - Update (15/5/16)  (Read 194786 times)

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ Eternal Devotion [MaYuki] Omake #9 - Update (17/11/13)
« Reply #220 on: November 17, 2013, 10:54:22 AM »
 :tama-music: I feel like singing

:note: CHOKOREETO kuchi utsushi shite
itsumo no KISU ja tsumannai yo
gouin ni nejikonde...
CHOKOREETO shita de tokashite
anata no ai wo nametai no
kuchibiru wo hamidashite...
YARASHII oto wo tateru

~again and again :note:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #221 on: November 17, 2013, 05:06:00 PM »
Omg Mayuki is so sweet  :bleed eyes:

Valentine days.. Ahhh Mayuki

I can die anytime now

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #222 on: November 18, 2013, 07:46:03 AM »
I wanna see Jurina in nurse outfit  :inlove:

Thanks kate-san, too much fluffinesss :wub:
 and more Wmatsui pleasee  XD

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline Tupi

• Okay, first, please call me Tuu! Hmmm well, I'm a silent reader and yeah sorry for my bad English! m(_ _)m
« Reply #223 on: November 18, 2013, 08:56:13 AM »
Aw......So cute~!!!  :D

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ Eternal Devotion [MaYuki] Omake #10 - Update (18/11/13)
« Reply #224 on: November 18, 2013, 02:45:02 PM »
Before you read Omake #10... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR STAYING UP TO DATE WITH THIS!  :bow: :bow: :bow:
I hope you guys enjoy so far, THANK YOU SO MUCH for sticking to this long ridiculous story!
Finally! This STORY is coming to an end!!
I will definitely write more MaYuki stories, and hope to improve even more!  :cathappy:
I have been super frustrated with my exams ever since I posted the one-shot until today (my last exam)!!! All these lovely comments from everyone makes me happy and cheered me up! ^^ So I hope this LAST omake will leave you guys a great impression~!
I'll reply everyone's comment so far after this post! I didn't have a chance to reply because of my studies for exams!  :bow:

:deco: ENJOY! AND HAVE FUN! :deco:

Scene #10: “Eternal Devotion”

…In just few days, it would be Mayu and Yuki’s (secret) wedding at Kashiwagi shrine. However before that, they were both sitting on the train heading to Saitama. They were heading to Mayu’s hometown today. They both sat beside each other and didn’t utter a word. Mayu just stared out from the window of the train while holding Yuki’s hand. The miko had no clue… why they’re coming to Saitama together.

“Mayu, uh…where are we going?”

“I want to introduce you to my parents.”

“E-Ehh!?”

Yuki was not even mentally prepared at all. She dressed so casually that she’s afraid that she would make a bad impression with Mayu’s parents today. The doctor could immediately tell from her lover’s reaction and she couldn’t help but to laugh at Yuki.

“Mou…Mayu!”

“Haha! I’m sorry…don’t worry about it. They would not mind anything.”

Mayu gently kissed Yuki’s forehead before she smirked at her playfully. “Sometimes some things are better to be seen than mentioned…I’ll explain everything to you when we arrive there okay?”

“Okay…?” Yuki wasn’t sure she understood what Mayu was saying…but she decided to wait until her lover will explain everything to her.

-

As soon as they arrived at Saitama train station, they got onto the taxi and headed to this unknown destination. At least, Mayu seemed to know where she was going. While Yuki looked out from the window, they stopped at this shrine… she read the sign, and it said ‘Watanabe Shrine’.

“Watanabe Shrine…?”

“We’re here.”

Mayu got out from the taxi and opened the door for Yuki. Obviously, it surprised Yuki quite much. The doctor once told her before that her grandfather owned a shrine, and it was actually true. Before Yuki could have more time to daydream, the doctor grabbed her hand to catch her attention.

“Let’s go.”

“O-Okay…”

Yuki was nervous, but then as they entered the shrine. Mayu went to buy the flower from stall inside the shrine area, and the older woman in miko recognized her immediately.

“Mayu-chan~! You seemed to arrive early today.”

“It’s been a while grandma~” Mayu smiled and greeted her grandmother.

Yuki was there beside her and bowed immediately to properly greet Mayu’s grandparent. “N-Nice to meet you, I’m Kashiwagi Yuki.”

“Ah yes…Yuki-chan, I heard about you from Mayu-chan already~ You’re much more adorable than in the pictures.”

Her grandmother smiled and passed the small bouquet flower towards the doctor. “So, your mom and grandpa are inside the shrine already. Come whenever you’re ready Mayu-chan. ”

“Yes…thank you.”

Both of them walked towards this path that was close by to the entrance of the shrine. They had turned at this corner that had the sign said ‘graveyard’. That instance, Yuki gulped and couldn’t utter a single word. She just walked quietly, while holding Mayu’s hand tightly. As they arrived at the graveyard zone that belonged to the shrine, they stopped at the front of one of the tombstone that said…’Watanabe Yuichi’.  Mayu put the flower down in front of the grave and clasped her hand together.

“I’m back home, dad.”

Yuki didn’t know that Mayu had lost her father already. Since when? What happen? It worried her how she knew nothing about this at all. She didn’t want to say a word; her mind was completely blank by the scene she was witnessing. But not long, she saw Mayu sat down on the floor in front of her father’s grave, and seemed to be talking to him as well.

“So many things happen the last time I came back to Saitama. Do you remember this person I always told you I had a crush back in high school?”

Mayu giggled as she continued telling the whole story that happened when she was working in Tokyo. She attended her best friend’s wedding at her crush’s shrine. It was like faith; she never thought that she would be able to close the gap between herself and her crush after they haven’t talk for years…

“But it seem, it’s not one-sided as I thought after all. She… loves me too.”

Yuki blushed as she knew whom was Mayu referring to. It was her. She was the one that Mayu had a crush on since high school, and the person that… loved Mayu.

“But so many things happen…that came in between me and her. So many things that it sounds like a real-life drama…”

Mayu told her father what happened between her and Yuki. About how they had to hide their relationship from Yuki’s parents, about how Yuki was engaged with Sae, how they both reunited back together with Yuki’s parent’s acknowledgement… and about how Yuki was pregnant.

“In few days… back in Tokyo, I’ll be vowing my love and eternity with Yuki. I used your ring to propose her too. Finally, I had a chance to bring her to introduce to you…”

Mayu stood up and turned to Yuki. It was a very calm gentle smile from the doctor that it made miko’s mind calm down. She felt much more relaxed as Mayu pulled her in closer.

“Sorry for a very late introduction… dad, this is Yuki that I always told you. The person I love and will be with forever.”

“Mayu…”

“I believe you have so many questions to ask me, right?”

Mayu turned to her girlfriend and held her hand tightly. She began to tell what actually happened to her father. It was back when Mayu was about to graduate from high school… her father died from cancerous brain tumor.  She heard the news right before she would even fly off to UK to pursue further studies. As Yuki listened to Mayu’s story, she could feel how much pain Mayu had went through. She could tell from how Mayu was telling about her father… that the doctor really loved him. He was her dream and hero. Also, Yuki could tell that she missed him so much too.

“Mayu…about this ring…”

Yuki was referring to the ring on her left ring finger, and then Mayu clarified it for her once again. 

“It’s the ring that my dad used to propose my mom.”

“T-Then isn’t this so important to you??”

“Yes it is, that’s why…I can only give it to you.”

Mayu brought Yuki’s hand closer and she kissed the ring on Kashiwagi’s finger. It made the miko blushed badly by Mayu’s sweetness. “Because you’re everything to me…. my life and future. You’re the only one I wish to be with forever.”

“Mayu…”

“I love you Yuki, with my whole heart.”

“…Me too.”

Yuki smiled and pulled her hand back to take out the necklace she was wearing. Mayu didn’t know what was going on until she saw that it was a gold white sapphire ring that Yuki was wearing for all along. She took the ring out and put onto Mayu’s hand.

“This is…?”

“It's the ring that is passed through generations in Kashiwagi family. We’re not rich, so this is not actually a diamond. My mom gave it to me a month ago, since she realize that you don’t have a ring…”

Mayu was surprised, she didn’t think anyone would realize that, but unfortunately Yuki’s mother did. A month before their wedding plan, she gave it to Yuki so she could give it to Mayu on their wedding. However, Yuki felt that this was the proper time to give it to her lover.

“This ring meant a lot to me…it's the ring that my grandfather proposed my grandmother… the ring that my father proposed my mother… and I want to give this ring to you, only to you.”

“Yuki…”

“You’re my whole world Mayu, you’re the light that came into my life and embrace me tightly… I don’t want to be with anyone aside from you. You deserve to have this more than anyone else.”

“Jeez…” Mayu kissed Yuki’s forehead and had to ask her again. “Is it really okay for me to have this?”

“Isn’t that what I’m suppose to ask you?”

Yuki teased her and it made the doctor laughed. Mayu gave her parent’s ring to Yuki, just like how Yuki gave her family’s ring to her.  So it seemed, Mayu couldn’t deny that ring from her fiancé.

“Hehe~ You’re right…”

Mayu smiled and gladly to accept the ring along with Yuki’s feelings. It was Kashiwagi that put on the ring on the doctor’s finger, as they stared into each other’s eyes. Holding each other’s hand tightly, they rested their forehead against each other with their happiest smile across their face.

“Let this ring be the symbol of my eternal devotion, and that I belong to you.”

Mayu whispered softly and Yuki did the same back to her.

“I belong to you as much as you belong to me. My prove is within that ring on your finger… symbol of my eternal devotion for you.”

In the middle of their serious confession, Mayu just suddenly laughed out and caught Yuki off guard immediately. Watanabe could see her miko blinked with dumbfoundedness at her.

“S-Sorry, I just find it funny we’re talking like this in the middle of the graveyard…” Mayu made it as a joke, but then Yuki just shook her head.

“I don’t care where we do this. What meant a lot to me more is that…” Kashiwagi turned to glance at Mayu’s father’s grave and smile calmly. “… I can swore my love for you in front of your father.”

“Yuki…”

“I’ll give you everything I have, in order to make you happy.” Yuki promised to her lover, and it made Mayu smiled with utmost contentment.

“I know you will…and I promise, I’ll make you happy too.”

“Hehe, you already did it… and I know you always will.”

They stared into each other’s eyes and allowed their lips to meet with each other. It was just a short kiss, but it was enough to make both sides have blushing cheeks. The sweet silence between them utterly made both sides relaxed and happy that they spoke up their true feelings.

“Let’s go, shall we?”

“Unn.”

Yuki nodded while she held Mayu’s hand. They walked out from the graveyard after they had finished greeting the doctor’s father. At the front of the actual shrine, just before they would enter, Yuki had stopped Mayu.

“Yes?”

“I-I…uh…”

“Nervous?” Mayu teased as she giggled at her fiancé. Obviously it made Yuki mad and she slapped across the doctor’s shoulder playfully.

“Sorry~”

“Mou! I am! It's the first time I meet with your family…”

“Don’t worry, they do know a lot about you.”

“I see---Eh?”

Yuki blinked repetitively before she stared back at her lover. She could see that plain simple smile across Mayu’s face and she had countless questions running through her head.

“They know a lot about you than what you expected~”

“Wait, how??”

“If my dad knows a lot about you, then my mom knows too much about you~”

Mayu enjoyed teasing her fiancé so much that its making Yuki even more frustrated and panicking. However, the doctor knew how to calm her adorable girlfriend instantly. She pecked on Yuki’s lips and caught her full attention in that instance.

“I’m here with you…don’t worry, neh? I’m sure they will like you.”

“O-Okay…”

“Let’s not keep them waiting.”

Mayu held her hand tightly, and it made Yuki felt secure. That playful smile across her lover’s face made miko smiled with relief as well. They went inside the shrine together to meet with Mayu’s family. There was nothing for Yuki to be afraid, as long as they were holding each other’s hand like this… everything seemed possible in Kashiwagi’s eyes.

Their eternal devotion…is everlasting.

-
-

~THE END~

Offline anakpanti

• anakpanti
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • プトゥリ
« Reply #225 on: November 18, 2013, 02:58:33 PM »
Kate.. before I read your 10th omake...
I just wanna say... I don't want Eternal Devotion come to end....  :pleeease:

I love this fic too much...  :mon runcry:

Thank you for making awesome fanfic like this...  :kneelbow:
Maybe next year, you can make it for LF birthday again... longest OS, ever....  :mon hanky:

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #226 on: November 18, 2013, 03:29:12 PM »
It has ended with fullpower Mayuki love. :farofflook:

Sweet as always. You really are the best Kate-sama. :on GJ:

Oh, this is my 100th post.

Offline Koneki

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #227 on: November 18, 2013, 05:29:46 PM »
you know I love you and I love your stories (cofcof only cofcof wmatsui and mayuki cofcof)  XD

I really really loved this serie of omakes and of course the OS *A*
how you posted them everyday you made my days sweeter (really XD) so thanks  :cathappy: :cathappy: :heart: :heart: :heart:

I'm waiting for more of your stories! :panic:
but in first place you should end Love Capture and AMNESIA! >3<

that :D
see ya!~
・*・:≡( ε:)♡

~ KamiOshi 松井玲奈 || AKBOshi 高橋みなみ~
Twitter Tumblr (migikata48)

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
« Reply #228 on: November 19, 2013, 11:32:16 AM »
Oh noooo, this is the end? WHYYYYY? THIS IS SO GREAT!
*sorry i'm little bit crazy :sweatdrop:*

Thanks kate-san, this is sooo fluffyyyy :inlove:
Can't wait for your next fanfiction :thumbup :peace:

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #229 on: November 19, 2013, 02:31:19 PM »
finally it finish

then it's your time to continue the others fic kekeke

Offline Ceej!~

• Yukirin Oshi (・U・)
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • MaYuki is always be my KAMI OTP! ♥
« Reply #230 on: November 21, 2013, 02:32:37 PM »

just saw this today and wahhh I immediately remembered your fanfic  :wub:

Thanks for a good story looking forward for more MaYuki fanfic from you  :deco:

~ Yukirin Oshi / Sayumin Oshi ~

===================
Fanfics (MaYuki)

Waiting in that summer..
Love in Okinawa

===================

idolfangirl-ceej // Tumblr.

Offline Jessye

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #231 on: November 22, 2013, 12:59:22 PM »
Huwaaah! Ten omakes!

Please create more Mayuki fic..! I am so glad knowing so many good writers that love Mayuki..!

And If you didn't feel bothered, please write holiday in Hokkaido! I want to know Koichi-kun get along with Kojiyuu. Haha..
Or Enternal Devotion 2, neh??

XD

SORRY IF I AM SUCH A BURDEN READER..  :banghead:

And thanks too for your response, I was feel your kindness.. *sorry, my grammar is so bad*

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #232 on: November 22, 2013, 06:14:59 PM »
WHERE ARE YOU?  :cry: I MISS THIS! UPDATE (yeah. UPDATE. ifyouknowwhatimean)
my hat is off. saluting.

Offline katekyohit

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • My heart beats for Yukirin <3
Re: Kate's OS Box ~ AKB:Kingdom ~ [Part I] Atsumina - Update (01/12/13)
« Reply #233 on: December 01, 2013, 04:57:27 PM »
AKB:Kingdom ~ PART I

-

“Onii-sama!”

The short blonde haired man flinched as he was called by a familiar voice. He turned around and saw his taller younger sister staring at him. She was a very elegant princess with a very long beautiful raven hair just like the Queen, which was completely opposite from him.

“You got a letter, it’s with Miichan.”

“Ah! Thank you Yukirin.”

He smiled to his sister before he decided to return back to his room. Miichan was his special attendant and messenger. She was the one that sent personal letters for Kai, and she was the only one that knew his darkest secret as well… As soon as he arrived back at his room, Miichan was already waiting for him at the front of his room with a smile across her face.

“It is a good day, Kai-sama.”

“I heard from Yukirin that you have something for me…right?”

“Indeed sir.”

Miichan took out a letter from her pocket and handed over to Kai. It was as he expected. He remembered this scent and the handwriting on the letter. He smiled with relief that he received another letter from his lover successfully once again.

“Please come back at the usual time tomorrow.”

“Yes, your highness.”

Miichan bowed before she left. She had accomplished her mission as Kai’s personal messenger. The prince walked back into his room and made sure to lock the door in case anyone would come in. He sat down at his study table and unsealed the letter neatly. He unfolded it and slowly read word by word on the letter that addressed to him… it was from Matsui Atsuko, the princess of Roseus Kingdom that was about to declare war against his Vitis Kingdom.

It was another lovely letter from his beloved lover. It’s filled with happiness despite that their country was about to wage a war against each other. It was Atsuko’s letter that made Kai’s heart rest at ease. The moment he finished reading the letter he couldn’t stop smiling at all. He missed her so much. It’s been so long since they had met with each other…and the last time would be 2 years ago. It was right before the declaration of war between Roseus and Vitis Kingdom. Both of their family had no slightest hint about their relationship at all; they were forced to keep it a secret. At first, they had a feeling that their feelings would slowly disappeared as they distanced themselves away…but it ended up being the opposite. The more they’re separated the more their love grew.

-///-

“A-Ah, excuse me! I think you dropped this…”

Kai turned around, as he believed someone called him. His eyes met with this beautiful woman with those attractive brunette eyes. She was wearing a white dress and seemed to be one of the royal family members from the banquet in his castle.  She was holding his handkerchief and it made him surprised. He walked up towards her with a smile filled with thankfulness.

“Ah, thank you so much. This is very precious to me…”

“Not at all, prince Kai.”

He wasn’t that surprised that the woman in front of him knew his name. He was the eldest child and the succeeding King of Vitis in the future. It was his nature to treat everyone kindly despite he was a spoiled prince. He was well taught by his mother to be a gentleman to anyone despite his or her status.

“P-Prince Kai! It’s about time you have to return to the banquet hall.”

It was Miichan that came out to look for the prince. He was summoned back into the hall once again since it was a party to welcome the royal members from other kingdom. He hadn’t met with any princesses and princes so far yet. Despite it was his job to talk to everyone, he disliked crowds of people.

“I suppose we should return to the banquet hall…”

“Yes, I suppose so. It’s nice to meet you.”

She smiled back to him before she returned to the hall with him. Kai didn’t think about anything else afterwards as he tried to ignore Miichan’s complain about him escaping from the banquet hall. As he was holding the handkerchief he couldn’t shake off the face of that woman he met. She was truly elegant and pretty, maybe even prettier than his younger sister. He didn’t know her name and a tinge of feeling inside him hoped to meet her again…

-

“Now then…I want to start the welcoming for Roseus and Crystállum Kingdom for joining us tonight.”

The king of Vitis welcomed the royal family guests. The king and queen of the kingdoms didn’t actually come, but they sent their prince and princess to join instead. Kai was standing with his younger sister, Yuki, while their father welcomed their important guest onto the stage. His eyes suddenly grew wide with shock as she saw that same woman he met earlier walked up the stage with another playful boy. He seemed to be younger than her, as it was her younger brother.

“Thank you for inviting us to the banquet tonight, King of Vitis.”

“I’m glad you’re both are able to attend, I hereby welcome the prince Jun and princess Atsuko from the Roseus Kingdom.”

Everyone clapped his or her hands to welcome the two royal members from the Roseus kingdom. As for Kai, he was too shocked to even think about anything, as he was stunned to learn that the woman he met was the princess Atsuko of Roseus. It was no longer surprising that she knew him at all… but the more he stared at her, the more he felt so attracted to her. He didn’t pay attention to the welcoming ceremony afterwards at all, he just waited for the whole welcoming thing to end before he could’ve approach the princess of Roseus once again.

“P-Princess Atsuko?”

“Yes that is me.”

“I didn’t know you’re the princess of Roseus…I’m sorry for my rudeness.”

“Hehe, you’re not rude at all.” She giggled at him and it made his heart skipped a beat. She looked really adorable when she was laughing. Now it made Kai wondered why the more he looked at Atsuko, the more she became adorable to him.

“Princess Atsuko, thank you for earlier.”

“Not at all, prince Kai. It is something that everyone would do.”

“I see…”

He smiled back to her and it caught the princess’s attention. It was a very gentle smile from the prince. She didn’t understand why her head felt a little blank, but she wanted to see more of Kai’s smile. They both spent their time talking about many things during the banquet hall, as it was Kai’s job to accompany the royal family members from another kingdom. While they were having a drink at the side of the hall, Kai spotted Atsuko’s younger brother flirting with other high-class family members within Vitis.

“Ugh…not again?”

“Your brother sure likes to flirt…”

“He’s too much of a playboy!”

Atsuko sighed while watching her brother flirting with other girls. He would always do like that even under the presence of their parents. However, the princess didn’t know how to deal with her playboy brother any longer.

“Jeez…I hope someone can fix him.”

“I heard that love really changed people…what do you think?”

“I do agree, what about you?”

Atsuko asked him back and it made him flinched slightly. He looked at the drink in his hand and giggled softly. He never fell in love before, so he didn’t have a proper answer he could give to princess Atsuko.

“I wish to know whether its true or not…I never have fallen in love before.”

“Ah…so I believe we’re the same.”

“E-Eh?”

“I never have fallen in love before too, and I’m already 24. My father was nagging me to find the great man that can support Roseus…it will be Jun that will succeed the throne.”

“I see…”

Kai didn’t ask anything further as he knew about the royal rules very well. Only male can succeed the throne despite the princess was the eldest child. Since he was the eldest child himself that would become the next King, he wasn’t in a position to say anything much at all.

“…I believe you will become a successful King.”

Atsuko spoke up and it caught Kai off guard. He turned to her and then their eyes met with one another. That’s when he felt his heart beating faster once again. It was a very funny and weird feeling. No one ever made him felt this way, but only Atsuko could do so.

“I can tell, you’re a very nice man…and a great leader too.”

“I’m not that great as you think. Sometimes, I want to be born as an ordinary man and live an ordinary life…”

“Me too, I wondered how does it feel to live an ordinary life…”

They both shared same feelings and thoughts. It was the first time Kai and Atsuko felt so much opened up to someone and they were willing to tell each other about their thoughts and feelings. Atsuko thought that it was the effect of the alcohol that she had that made her had this funny feeling when she’s beside Kai right now.

“Also, my family and brother always call me Acchan…you can call me that.”

“A-Acchan?”

“Yup~”

Atsuko giggled when the prince called her name with such a wobbly tone. She could tell that he was nervous and it made Kai looked so adorable to her. As for Kai himself, that nickname was just so cute for him to even say that it made him so nervous. He gulped and turned away, blushing like a shy boy.

“My name is already short…so it’s just Kai. Since you allowed me to call only by your name.”

“Okay…Kai.”

His face flushed so badly when the princess called his name. He felt tons of butterflies in his stomach and it’s driving his mind crazy. The princess giggled at Kai’s blushing expression and it seemed their relationship was going on very smoothly… since the royal guests would be staying at Vitis palace for 3 days, Atsuko and Kai got to spend more time together. He would escort her around the garden and showed her his personal horse.

“Do you want to try to ride him?”

“I never ride a horse before…”

“Don’t worry, I’m here with you. I believe you will love it.”

Kai extended his hand for the princess to take. He helped the princess to get up and he sat behind her. He controlled the horse to go around the fields within the castle. Atsuko’s eyes grew wide with surprise and a huge smile appeared across her face. She was truly enjoying the breeze and the scenery so much. Vitis was famous for having beautiful flowers all over the country. It made her enjoyed Vitis kingdom so much but what’s even more was that she enjoyed the presence of prince Kai beside her. She was able to enjoy everything in Vitis because of Kai’s presence…

“Do you like it?”

“Yes…I truly love it.”

“Thank goodness you love it~”

“Neh, Kai?”

“Yes?”

“Can we look at the flowers? There’s so many kinds of flowers I never seen in Roseus at all.”

“Yes, I shall escort you for as long as you need, Acchan.”

Her heart skipped a beat by Kai’s gentle and sincere words. They finally got down from the horse and walked around the garden as Atsuko requested the prince. He seemed to have a lot of knowledge on flowers as well since the queen would often tell him about it. The princess enjoyed listen to Kai explaining about the flowers in Vitis. The time she spent with Kai felt like eternity. Every single second that passed by brought so much happiness to her, yet she still had to realize her feelings for him…

-

The next morning, it was the time for Roseus members to leave Vitis kingdom. Atsuko stayed at her room and was partially upset that she would not meet with Kai again. No one knew when will they meet again. As she was staring out from the window, someone came knocking at her door in the middle of the night.

“Acchan…it’s me.”

“K-Kai?”

She hurried to open the door and it was the prince as she expected. However, the princess was still confusing why the prince came to her room in the middle of the night like this. He told her to follow him since he wanted to show one last thing to Atsuko before she would leave tomorrow. He was actually holding her hand and it’s making her heart beating like crazy. Then she realized they were getting out from the castle into the gardens…

“K-Kai…where are we going?”

“You’ll see, close your eyes.”

She did as he said. While Kai out accompanied her into the garden, she felt the breeze against her skin and she could smell the scent of the flowers around her.

“Look up.”

Slowly, Atsuko opened her eyes and she was amazed with the sky above her. There were no signs of clouds at all; therefore it’s filled with stars. It looked like a milky way to her and it's scenery she wouldn’t be able to see in Roseus. It was just so beautiful that she couldn’t describe into words at all.

“It’s really nice, isn’t? Stargazing is one of the things I do in order to relax myself from having a royal life.”

“Yes…I love it. It’s so pretty.”

Atsuko kept staring up in the sky and didn’t realize the prince was staring at her. He gulped before he held Atsuko’s hand once again and caught her attention. Their eyes met but no words were uttered. They stared into each other’s eyes and it felt like the time around them had stopped.

“…Kai?”

“Acchan…I think I understand now.

“Hm?”

“Love can really change someone. A-Acchan I…”

He took another deep breath before he could’ve continued where he left off. His hand was shaking and Atsuko could feel it. The princess was wondering why he was shaking, but she decided to wait until he would say it instead of her asking for the answer.

“I might sound like lying, since it sounds so unbelievable but for the time we spent together, even just three days…I think my heart is completely captured by you.”

It was an indirect confession from the shy prince. However, Atsuko understood it very well and tears streamed down her cheeks. Kai was shocked and he thought that it made Atsuko upset. It made him panicked even more but then the princess held his hand back tightly and pulled it closer to her heart.

“Kai…it’s because of you, I believe in love at first sight.”

“A-Acchan…?”

“It’s not only you that felt that way.”

They stared into each other’s eyes and they could feel each other’s body close to one another. It seemed no words needed to be conveying at all. He gently stroked Atsuko’s cheek and tilted up slowly. She did not resist as she saw Kai’s face slowly moving in closer to hers. They gradually closed their eyes and moved in a little closer for their lips to make a soft contact. They could feel each other’s lips against one another. It was so soft and sweet. It was their first kiss that they had for one another. They slowly pulled back at stared at each other again…but it seemed they didn’t have enough of it yet. Kai caressed Atsuko’s body and slowly moved to the dark shade of the tall tree close by. He pinned his princess against the tree and crashed his lips against hers. As for Atsuko, she snaked her arms around Kai’s neck and pulled him closer. She opened her lips in order for her prince to snake his tongue in to make a contact with hers. It sent countless sparks up her brain as she had this funny yet addictive feeling. The more and longer they kissed, the more she desired for Kai. They slowly broke the kiss and breath heavily against each other’s lips.

“K-Kai…”

“…I love you, Acchan.”

Finally he confessed his feelings to her and she nodded with a smile of utmost contentment. It was the most beautiful smile he ever seen from the princess of Roseus. It was a smile that completely stole his heart for eternity.

“Me too…I love you, Kai.”

She confessed her feelings back as well and they didn’t wait to kiss one another again. They shared same mutual feelings for one another and there was nothing to stop them from loving each other. Under the dark sky that no one would see them, only the stars were witnessing their love for each other. Before Atsuko would leave, Kai gave her a ring to prove for his eternal love for the princess. It was the only memento that the princess had from her prince. After that, they had met each other several occasions in royal meetings at Roseus and Crystállum banquet event just like how they met each other at Vitis kingdom.

However…it wasn’t that long until the Roseus declared war against Vitis Kingdom. No one knew about their relationship until now and as there would be a war between their countries…their love became forbidden. They’re not able to meet each other again and the only thing they could convey their feelings for one another was…through the letter.

-///-

The next day, Miichan came to Kai’s room in the middle of the night to pick up the letter that was Kai’s reply to Acchan’s letter. She took it and kept inside her coat safely.

“I owe you so much Miichan…thank you for everything.”

“Not at all, Kai-sama. I’m grateful to help you.”

She left and headed to send the letter to princess of Roseus immediately. She had connections with people at Roseus kingdom; so she was able to manage to send the letters to Acchan, as well as bringing it back to Kai. It’s been 2 years since they exchanged letters, however they had no clue how long would this last.

-

Haruna received the letter from Miichan at the outskirt of Roseus kingdom. She was Atsuko’s personal attendant, just like Miichan was Kai’s personal attendant. As she handed over the letter to Haruna, it was the time she had to leave and come back again next week, at the same spot, at the same time.

“I will meet you again.”

“Yes, we will, Haruna-san.”

Miichan left before the guards of Roseus would catch her lurking around here. It was Haruna’s turn to pass the letter to princess Atsuko safely. As she was returning back to the castle, she went straight up to Atsuko’s room immediately. However on her way there, she accidently bumped into one of the maids at the corner of the corridor. She fell back on her butt due to the sudden bump.

“W-Whoa! Oh, Haruna-chan? I’m sorry I didn’t see you there.”

“N-No it’s my fault! I’m really sorry I’m in a hurry now! Please excuse me!”

Haruna ran off and the maid was confused. However, she saw the letter on the floor and picked it up with curiosity. It was addressing to princess of Roseus, and Kai’s name was on it. The maid was shocked that the prince from the enemy’s kingdom sent a letter to the princess. She immediately put into her pocket and rushed through the corridor immediately in order to give this letter to the king…

-

“W-Where is the letter???”

Haruna searched for Kai’s letter but she didn’t find it. It made her panicked so much where she could’ve dropped it. She must find it before princess Atsuko would learn that she had lost the letter. It she had lost it inside the castle, it would be a huge problem…

“N-No…where did it go!?”

“Haruna? Did you lose something?”

The attendant turned around and it was the princess herself. She didn’t know that she just lost prince Kai’s letter but it made her felt even worse. She couldn’t tell Atsuko the truth, she would severely felt guilty if she couldn’t find it.

“N-Nothing…”

“Princess Atsuko, the King has summoned you to the throne hall.”

One of the soldiers came to tell the princess to go to the throne hall. He also told Haruna to come as well and it didn’t make the attendant felt that well at all. She had a very bad feeling about this. They were heading there and Atsuko had no clue what was going on, when they entered the throne hall she could see dissatisfaction on his face.

“Father…is something a matter?”

“What is the meaning of this Atsuko?”

He swung the letter in his hand and it made Haruna shocked. However, the princess didn’t get it much yet and it made the king crumbled it in his hand instead. “What is your connection with prince Kai of Vitis?”

“…!?”

“What is going on between you two that I didn’t know!?”

“F-Father---”

“How dare you have this disgusting relationship with the enemies?!”

“Kai is different! He’s not a bad person!”

“Say no more Atsuko. You shall be confined…guards!!”

The king ordered the guards to confine the princess. Even though they didn’t wish to do so they could not disobey the King’s order. They kindly escorted the princess to the special detention room, which was located in another tower. Only bed, chair and table were inside the small square room. It was the room that will be used to confine and interrogate suspicious people within the castle.

“It’s all my fault…I’m really sorry Atsuko-sama.”

“It’s alright Haruna, I knew that one day this will happen…please let Kai know about this.”

“I’ll definitely pass your words to him.”

Haruna bowed and left the room. Atsuko could hear the door locked by the guards since she wasn’t able to leave. The only view she had was through the top of the tower. She sighed and stared in the blue sky while thinking about her beloved prince.

“Kai…”

~XXX~

Miichan was running through the corridor. She was panting quickly with exhaustion but it didn’t make her stop running at all. She finally reached the prince’s room and knocked on his door immediately.

“Kai-sama…!”

The door opened immediately and Kai was surprised to see his personal attendant panted roughly. He didn’t understand why Miichan was in a hurry like this.

“What's a matter Miichan?”

“H-Here…”

She passed the letter to him and he didn’t wait to open it immediately. It was from Haruna addressing to him. As he read, his eyes grew wide with shock as he learned how the king of Roseus found out about his relationship with Atsuko. Right now, his beloved princess was confined in the tower.

“Acchan…”

“Please don’t blame Haruna-san about this…I begged you Kai-sama!”

“Don’t worry about it. I knew that one day this would happen…”

Kai smiled back to his attendant before he closed his eyes to make up his mind. He took a deep breath before he decided to make this decision that could change his whole life.

“Please wait a minute. I need you to send me one last letter.”

“Y-yes…”

Kai walked back into his room to write another letter. It was the letter that would decide his whole life. He wrote and stated it shortly before he sealed the envelop with his royal seal. Kai came out from his room and passed the letter to his messenger. As Miichan glanced her eyes on the name that the prince was addressing to, it made her shocked and looked back up to him.

“T-This is…”

“Do make it quick. I leave it in your hands.”

“Y-Yes sir!”

Miichan ran off to pass this important letter to Roseus kingdom. It was the letter that prince Kai addressed to the King of Roseus…to Atsuko’s father, regarding his attendance in three days.

~XXX~

“The guest had arrived sir.”

The guard opened the door to let the blonde haired prince entered along with his personal attendant. Miichan was obvious scared and couldn’t control her frustration in the presence of the royal guards and the King of Roseus. Unlike Kai, he remained amazingly calm and collected.

“Thank you for accepting my offer…King of Roseus.”

Kai kneeled down along with his attendant in the presence of the king. However, the king himself did not understand why the prince of the enemy’s kingdom would want to request his attendance to meet with him.

“How foolish are you, prince of Vitis. You came here unguarded into the enemy’s kingdom like this…what is it that you want to speak?”

“…Please allow me to propose princess Atsuko.”

All the guards were shocked that the prince went straight to the point and it made the king furious than ever. He tightened his grip but at the same time remained as calmed as possible. Obviously, he wouldn’t tolerate such a thing like this, especially for the prince from the enemy’s kingdom to marry his daughter.

“Do you think I will come to agree with this? Did the King of Vitis made you come this far to say this foolish thing?”

“I understand very well. This is at my own will. I’m here to prove my seriousness for Atsuko.”

He looked up to make an eye contact with the king. The seriousness in his eyes made the King startled slightly. He wouldn’t expect such a young prince like Kai to have such an eye of a king that went through countless hardships. It gave him a slight chill down his spine as he realized that prince Kai was a natural talented king.

“…Bring Atsuko here.”

“Yes your majesty.”

The king ordered his men to bring the princess to the throne room. At first he would decline Kai’s proposal and kindly kicked him out from Roseus kingdom. However after he saw that seriousness in his eyes, it seemed to grab his interest slightly.

-

As day passed by, Atsuko still remained confined in the brick-walled room. She sighed as she stared out from the window aimlessly without knowing anything regarding Roseus and Vitis’s war. She had learned no news about anything. Her personal attendant was not allowed to even come close to the tower. The only time the door would be open was when the guards brought her food. However it was different today, someone came knocking on the door of her room.

“Princess, you’re summoned to the throne hall.”

“…Me?”

The door opened as the royal guards escorted her out. She did not know what was going on but she didn’t have such a good feeling about this. As soon as the door to the throne hall opened… she saw the familiar blonde haired man kneeling in front of the king. Even just staring at the back she could tell immediately that it was her beloved prince Kai.

“K-Kai…!?”

“Acchan…!”

The prince was shocked to see his beloved princess once again. A smile appeared across his face, as he was relieved to see his Atsuko safe and sound. He was worried sick after he heard that his lover was confined in the separate tower of Roseus palace.

“Then I shall give you a trial…prince Kai.”

The king gave a sly grin but Kai’s spirit remained strong. He accepted the challenge from the king in order to officially propose his lover. He was blindfolded by the guards and was escorted to somewhere he didn’t know. The princess and others were taken to the banquet hall and the king made the whole hall filled with ladies in identical clothes, hairstyle, and mask. Miichan was standing at the side of the banquet with prince Jun, who came to watch prince Kai’s trial.

“I wonder will prince Kai find neechan.”

“Kai-sama…”

“Well well~ aren’t you a pretty attendant? I’m so jealous of prince Kai.”

“I must decline your offer.”

“Eh? I didn’t even say anything.”

“I heard more than enough about you…the young playboy prince of Roseus.”

“Ah~ I’m glad such a pretty lady like you remember me.”

“Jun, behave yourself.”

The king silenced his son with a cold stare. It made Jun shrugged it off and remained quiet as he supposed to be. As it was about time, the king summoned the blindfolded prince into the banquet hall immediately. As he finally opened his eyes, he saw the same identical woman everywhere in the hall. The king explained that prince Kai had only one chance, and he must find Atsuko from this crowd of ladies. There could be a high possible chance there was no princess in the crowd at all, however, it wouldn’t stop Kai from risking. He nodded firmly before he slowly moved through the crowd.

“Zutto zutto… soba ni ita kara…
hanarebanare nante… souzou dekinai”

(Because you were always by my side…
Being apart from you is something I can’t even imagine)

Kai began singing a song as he walked through the crowd of ladies. His voice captured everyone’s mind including prince Jun and the king. He truly had a charming voice that made them forgot about the trial in a blink of second. He kept on singing as he slowly find his way to his only beloved princess. It had been 2 years since he met Atsuko and his heart still fully believed that his guts would lead him to her no matter what.

“Kaaten wo hiitara sore ga aizu no you ni…
shiranda asa no hi ga waki kara shizuka ni…afureru”

(If you open the curtains, just like a sign…
The bright morning sun quietly overflows)

He finally came to stop in front of this woman that was staring at him. He could not see her eyes as it was completely covered by the mask, however he was so certain that this was the woman he was searching. She was the woman that meant more than his life. He extended his hand towards her and sang the last part of the song…

“Mirai wa itsudatte shiranu ma ni chikazuki
taisetsu na ima sae kako ni kaeta shimau naze?
Datte datte…saigo kurai wa iitakatta watashi…arigatou tte…”

(Before we realized it, the future has approached
Even our precious time right now will turn into the past
Because at the end…
I want to tell you…Thank you)

Even though the song didn’t end it that way, he made sure he finished it properly. He held and kissed her backhand gently with a smile filled with happiness. He pulled her in and embraced her tightly in his arms. It had been 2 years since he finally get to embrace his lover once again. This time, he swore he wouldn’t let go of her again.

“Acchan…I love you.”

“…Kai.”

The woman responded as the prince took the mask off from her. She revealed her glimmering brunette eyes to him. It was the pair of eyes that belonged to only princess Atsuko of Roseus. In the first and only one chance he managed to find his lover in the middle of the whole crowd. The king couldn’t believe his eyes but he finally had witnessed Kai’s seriousness for his beloved daughter. As he watched Atsuko smiling in the prince’s arms, it made him realize how he never saw his daughter smile like that ever since the preceding queen that Atsuko dearly loved passed away.

“…Very well then. I had witnessed your love for one another.”

“Father…” Atsuko turned to her king with eyes with slight nervousness, as she still wasn’t sure that he approved about their relationship or not.

“Atsuko, do you love him?”

“…Yes.” The princess confirmed while she held Kai’s hand tightly. “He is everything to me…please father.”

The king sighed softly as he saw both Kai and Atsuko staring with eyes of plead. They wished for the king to accept their relationship and their devotion for one another. Fortunately, it seemed their seriousness had reached the King of Roseus and changed his decision. He turned to his personal attendant and gave an order to him.

“Write a letter to King of Vitis. We’re arranging an negociation for alliance contract.”

Everyone in the whole hall was shocked, including prince Jun and Miichan. Atsuko’s eyes grew wide with shock, as she couldn’t believe her stubborn father just changed his mind and decided to form an alliance with Vitis instead.

“F-Father!”

“Do not get me wrong. No one knows how well the negotiation will proceed. If not, the Vitis shall remain as our enemy, and you two shall never meet again.”

“I promise, King of Roseus…I’ll do what ever I can to assist in the conference.”

The king did not reply after he heard Kai’s promise, however he did seem to believe the prince’s words somehow. The king and his guards left to prepare the conference with Vitis Kingdom for one last time before official war declaration. Both prince and princess were too happy that the king of Roseus opened his heart after witnessing their seriousness for one another. They embraced each other tightly after they had been separated for 2 years. They missed each other’s warmth and presence so much…they did not care who would be watching them at all.

“Kai…I missed you.”

“Me too. I won’t let us be separated again.”

“But we don’t know that--”

“We will make it happen, trust me.” Kai stroked his lover’s head and kissed her forehead tenderly. It made Atsuko blushed and he missed seeing that expression from her. “…Nothing will change my love for you.”

“…Me too.”

What would happen in the future would have to happen. However right now, they were able to embrace each other once again. Even just a slightest, the moment they’re able to be together was just too priceless. They might be separated in the future. Right now, they only cared about the present. To by someone they loved was the only thing they would want to ask above anything else. Embracing each other tightly, Jun and Miichan were watching them from a distance away.

“I’m so happy for Kai-sama…!”

“…”

Jun had not uttered a word but he could see a huge happiness across his sister’s face. It made his heart felt relieved but at the same time, he didn’t know that love could change Atsuko this much. Even he was a playboy, he never seriously fallen in love with anyone before. He wondered how would it feel… He sighed once again and left the hall without speaking a single word to anyone. Miichan didn’t say a word and just watched him walked away in the middle of the romance. She turned to watch her prince having the most beautiful smile ever while embracing his lover. Then suddenly, one of the ladies walked up to her and took the mask off, it was Haruna.

“Haruna-san?”

“I’m glad they’re able to be together again…”

“…Yeah.”

Both attendants watched both prince Kai and princess Atsuko enjoying their moments in each other’s arms. They only could pray and hope that the negotiation between Roseus and Vitis would go smoothly for the sake of the couple’s love. Even the future was still unknown to them, they chose to believe that their love would overcoming anything in their way, just like how Kai proved his love to the king. Atsuko chose to believe in her lover full-heartedly and knew that everything will pass by smoothly…as long as they were holding each other’s hands.

-
-

~THE END: [PART I]: AtsuMina ~ The Forbidden Love
« Last Edit: December 01, 2013, 05:03:33 PM by katekyohit »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #234 on: December 01, 2013, 06:17:09 PM »
Yay~ you finally updated! :deco:

Kyaa I absolutely loved reading this. :cathappy:

It was sweet and dramatic and everything a love story can be. :heart:

I can't wait for the next two parts! :twothumbs
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #235 on: December 01, 2013, 06:31:09 PM »
Yay i been waiting for this story to start

Hope that both side never go back as enemy

Cant wait for the next ch

Thx for the update

Offline Beel

• AKB48-Oshi: TakaMina
« Reply #236 on: December 01, 2013, 10:32:27 PM »
ww this story, I been waiting for this too
I really enjoy reading it, thanks o/

waitning for the next chapters/parts  :thumbup
« Acchan&Takamina »

« The two pillars of AKB forever ■ Love and Support »

~ I only look ahead || I will rock the world ~
Yuko Oshima.

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #237 on: December 01, 2013, 11:31:05 PM »
I apologize for the extremely delayed reply that I had promised to you, Kate, but leave this little post for me to edit most likely tomorrow hopefully if I'm not swarmed with my life. :sweatdrop:

[Will be edited]

Okay, I swear to God with my life that I have typed more than half of my comments, opinions and reaction in regard to the ten omake. And one beautiful, silly little day while I typed away, my dear Firefox internet decided to close the one and only website I was working on. Thus it created another long delay for a proper response to this fiction. I apologize about giving you such late comment for the Eternal Devotion's Omake. But now that midterm exams are over today, I finally have a chance to retype this all down. (And yes, love me just because I decided to actually put in effort once more for the sake of properly commenting. You don't know how close I was to giving up and just giving you a simple, three paragraph response.)

I also would like to give you, for the nth time, thank you for writing such marvelous piece of work. Eternal Devotion truly is great and due to my lack of vocabularies, I shall shut my mouth and stop praising it because it'll end up sounding ridiculous. :nervous But seriously. Thanks for taking the time to write not just one or even five, but TEN omake! Kudos and many hugs be sent flying in your direction for putting in the effort to type these to us readers. :deco:

Alright, time to start on the ten omake. This is going to take a while, but what the hell. Doesn't hurt to make the post nice and organized.

Scene #1: Yuki’s Random Wanted List

Ah, the time of the year where... a woman becomes pregnant and thus... demands for quite a lot of things. Literally. And when they do, they're usually one of the most random things that you can ever ask for. Especially when it comes with food. We all know that Yuki likes food (healthy foods to be precise, haha) and a combination of keeping a baby inside of her stomach equals... random lists of food to intake. :nervous

But Mayu truly is a kind husband (or wife... okay, let's just say husband for the time-being). She doesn't complain and continues to take care of Yuki no matter what she asks from her. Whether it's shifting from a sip of the lemonade to a slice of apple to some salad, Watanabe is there to tend to her. Really shows that she truly cares for her wife deeply.

By the time Yuki is done taking in some of the food, she wants to sleep with Mayu. That's just plain adorable and cute. When Yuki snuggles and sleeps on Mayu's arm, my heart went 'doki doki!' :wub: And not surprised that it didn't take long for the married couple to go to sleep.

By the time Yuki's mother came home, when she stated:

“Hm~ I guess one blanket is enough?” She used one blanket both Mayu and Yuki. She smiled once again silently before she wanted into the kitchen to prepare dinner for tonight.

“They both suited so much for each other~”

Dawwwww, even she agrees they look cute together! If I were there with her, I would give her a high five in agreement.. :lol:

----------

Scene #2: Hardworking Husband(?)

Oh boy... Looks like we got Mayuyu overworking herself and falling ill. Dear cyborg girl, you got to know your limits! (And of course, I'm being a complete hypocrite here) :sweatdrop: Glad to see that Yuki is taking care of her husband at least. Guess that's one positive aspect of being a shrine maiden and play the role of a 'stay at home mom'. :nervous

Mayu had been working at 5:30am and ended at 11:30pm. By the time she would get back home would be around 12:30am already…she had 4 hours of sleep every day at most. Apparently her wife knew her hectic schedule and realized how Mayu looked more exhausted as each day passed by. This kept going on for 2 months already ever since Mayu moved into to live with Yuki.

Good grief, only four hours of sleep at the most a day for two months!? I'm surprised Mayu hasn't fallen severely ill to the point she would be sent to the hospital. A lucky girl who merely caught a bad fever and fatigue effects. But at least she's getting better with the miko girl taking care of her. :)

However, it seems that Yuki has heard something from Miyuki about Mayu's reasons for working so much lately. And alas, it looks like Mayu wanted to buy a house for them including the baby. Now that's more than just sweet. That's some hardcore dedication. But Yuki's right though about her opinion in regard to the situation at hand. This future and goal can be obtained, but it's not going to happen overnight. Simply rushing through it won't lead us anywhere and even if it did, it would cause consequences of some sort behind its trail (i.e. falling ill, overworking, spending less time together). Not only that but we can apply that to ourselves. Obviously there are going to be most of us that won't fall in love with a miko/doctor and have this sort of situation occur. But let's think about it. There's always that saying of taking life slowly and easily. Though it's to our best of interest to take ahold of the steering wheel, sometimes we have to ride it out and take our time. :sweatdrop:

But I'm glad to see that the two are happy with the idea. And having Mayuyu sick gives her an excuse to be spoiled by Yuki. So adorable and cute~ :deco:

----------

Scene #3: “Kashiwagi Koichi”

Oh fun. Doctor Watanabe here passed out during the time Yuki was giving birth to their son. I... can't really blame her. I think most of us would flip out if our wife gives birth and you know... It's somewhat of a long process. :nervous

At least there's the Kojiyuu couple to calm the girl down. I couldn't help but chuckle along the statement when Yuko made about Mayu being used to these sort of situation. Apparently when it's with Yuki, she just becomes an ordinary person and starts flipping out. Again, showing how much she cares for her wife. But after a long wait (including the time that she had fainted), Mayu was able to hear the sound of their baby crying out. Personally for me, I've been smiling the entire time like a doofus when you described and wrote the scenario of the baby's interaction with both Mayu and Yuki. Reminds me so much about my two younger sisters being born and when they were babies. :deco:

Yuki stared at the baby and slowly moved her hand towards him. The baby gripped onto her fingers and she couldn’t hold back her tears. She cried with a huge smile of contentment across her face. Mayu passed the baby to have Yuki carry it and the miko rest her cheek on the baby’s head gently.

“He’s so adorable…”

“Yes…just like you.”

CUTE. ADORABLE. FLUFF. Those are the only words I could make out as I read that section. One of the many joyful moments of their life: Having a kid and becoming parents. I'm sure both Mayu and Yuki will take care of Kashiwagi Koichi very well. And I see that Mayu explained to Yuki why she wanted to keep the son's last name with Yuki's rather than hers. Good decision there Mayu. Giving Koichi a chance to state whether he wants to change or keep it is an excellent idea. :thumbup

Love the little teasing and joking end about the three of them together. Mayu feeling a little jealous in a cute fashion for Koichi being pampered and cared by Yukirin... Adorable. :wub:

----------

Scene #4: Mayu’s Birthday Surprise

Oho~ From the title of this fourth omake itself, it shows that Mayu is going to have a birthday surprise. Those kind of surprises are the best overall, haha. :cathappy:

So it starts off with Koichi actually having his birthday first! A day right before Mayu's... I wonder if it truly was a coincident as stated in the fiction haha. But I'm glad to see that the boy has grown to be a healthy, five year old boy who enjoys spending time with his parents. Truly a kid that anyone would want to have. :wub: Glad he sees the importance of spending time with family. Family is the most important and the highest in the book for me at least and they deserve to be there. No matter how bad or good, they're always there for you. Without them, you won't even be here anyway, LOL. But anyway, I just felt this sort of connection with Koichi there with my sisters and parents. Such a good boy he is. :cathappy:

Now when Mayu went to the kitchen to get herself a drink in the night, looks like Yuki really did throw the girl a surprise. And a surprise indeed.

“I-I heard from Yuko that you have obsession with fox-like stuffs…so she bought it for me.”

Yuki seemed to be embarrassed wearing that as well. Even worse, she was in her shorts and sleeveless shirt. Oh dear, Mayu was blushing so badly like a tomato. She couldn’t elaborate what she was witnessing in front of her. Yuki just looked so adorable already and with addition of her obsession with fox just multiplied it even more. The doctor felt her pressure increasing that it could literally make her nosebleed now…

GRAH. I would've nosebled too Mayuyu... (Although it would be over white tigers more like it since I have an unhealthy obsession over those majestic creatures despite how they were created.) But wow. Great idea Yuki for giving yourself as Mayu's gift. :thumbup You're playing the cards right and placing the pawns in an appropriate position where the Queen, in one move thanks to checkmate, will catch the King off guard. Good. Job. And it seems that they have finally gotten some decent smexy time together. Guess when you have kids, you don't exactly have time to be doing Rated 18+ content-related actions around the house. :sweatdrop:

---------

Scene #5: Pocky Day

Pocky Day... The day where only those in Japan and certain part in Asia celebrates... As here in the United States its nonexistent, LOL.

Anyway, OUCH. Guess when you're into your work so much... You sorta end up forgetting the little things that matter. Like... picking up Koichi. :sweatdrop: Poor Mayuyu. Having to deal with the wrath of Yukirin's anger. Looks like she's going to have to do a lot more than just apologize in order to earn her wife's forgiveness over this matter. At least in their son's eyes, he doesn't see that it was Mayu's fault. Can I just hug you, son? I mean... You have a mind of a kid that truly is mature and makes me want to smile like an idiot because of your personality. GAHHHHH, DAMMIT, why do I find you so much cuter than Mayuki-I mean................ Nobody heard that from me. :sweatdrop: (But seriously though. I like little kids and don't mind handling them... as long as they don't dare give me the death glares.)

Back to Mayu, looks like she'll be working during the night shift. At least we have the guest of Mama Tii-I mean, imteedee presented in the story! :thumbup Nurse Tii to the rescue with some words with Mayu! I think! I don't know!.... Okay, on a serious note, while Mayu's sleeping in her office, Yuki decided to come and visit her husband. It seems under the circumstances and the ordeal that Yuki is willing to forgive Mayu. And oh my, pocky as a way to apologize? OKAY THEN, LOL. Guess that's one way to not only show an apology but also in a more romantic sense. :inlove:

Then I couldn't help but laugh at the part that stated Tii was the one who gave the pocky to Mayu. Oh you Nurse Tii. :rofl: But there was something that made me reread the last two sentences.

They both went back home together and nurse Tii watching those that lovely couple walking out with a smile on their face. She’s glad that the pocky snack she brought with her tonight actually did come in handy this time.

'This time'? THIS TIME? Gurl, have you been carrying a ton of pocky with you every single day!? Either you have quite an obsession over eating the delicious treat or you merely like to ship individuals after individuals together with the help of the magical chocolatey (or strawberry, etc. depending on the flavor) treat? A wonder I must say. :lol:

----------

Scene #6: Yuki’s Birthday

Now this time it's Yuki's birthday! I wonder what Mayu is going to do or get for her this time? :wub:

Ah, WAIT A MINUTE. Mayu has to go to work during the time of Yuki's birthday!? Insane! Life of a doctor can really be hectic and thus interfere with holidays, days-off and family quality time. :bleed eyes: Though it was cute and adorable for Koichi to wish his mother happy birthday, it still saddens me to see that Yuki still misses Mayu. Coming from the person you love, I'm sure you would want more than anything to spend time with that one special person also.

But alas, just because Doctor Watanabe Mayu is Doctor Watanabe Mayu, she definitely came home with gifts and wishing her wife a happy birthday. So sweet! And it's so sweet that chocolate-I mean, strawberry!... Whatever sweet food it shall be is no sweeter that this moment between the two of them. Another example showing and expressing that dammit, Mayuyu cares for the older girl. Coming home from Osaka and being on time to greet her wife... Amazing really. Thinking about that in real life... Are we willing to drop anything in order to come, visit and do what our loved ones would most likely want? (Reminds me of an article with Eminem and his daughter when she won homecoming queen in her high school.) And that kiss! :inlove: Looks like Yuki and Mayu are most likely going to have a heated night if they so wish for it to be that way by Yuki herself haha. :deco:

---------

Scene #7: Trick or Treat!?

Halloween... The day where I get to have the luxury to sit outside if I do so wish and pass the candies out to the little kids (and creepy teenagers if they ever pass by). But I see that Mayuyu here doesn't want to take holiday off on this occasion. She really wants to earn a day off on Christmas, so she is right about working for hard in order to gain the day she so chooses to take off. While Mayu works in the hospital and seeing that it's quite peaceful in the hospital setting, it's surprising to see that her son came by to visit.

Jurina opened the door wide and it literally caught Mayu off-guard when she saw her wife and her child there.

“Mamayu~ trick or treat!”

“Y-Yuki? Koichi??” Mayu got up from her chair with surprise

“Hehe~ Is mamayu surprised?” Koichi ran to her side and threw a hug around her.

“W-Wow, yes I am!”

Then Koichi handed Mayu a pumpkin-shaped lollipop to her with a huge smile across his face. “Trick or treat~”

SO CUTE. I want to hug him so badly~ To visit his Papa Mayu is just so sweet. Then there's that little moment with Yuki and Mayu. Oho, looks like she really did catch the doctor off guard. Good job Yukirin! :thumbup Anyway, to see that the two of them would visit Mayu... Seeing over the course of the previous omake so far, they really are close to each other. A close, tightly knitted family... That's the kind of family image most would love to achieve yet it's difficult to obtain due to circumstances, trust issues, etc. But ah, what can I say? This is fiction and there are some few occasions such scene like this is a reality to the ones that attempt to create this scenario.

Either way, it's nice that they stopped by to see Mayu. Hoping that they come back the second round and this time Mayu herself will be more prepared at what's thrown in her direction from her wife? :lol:

----------

Scene #8: MaYuki Family’s Christmas Eve Night~

Christmas... I won't ramble too much about this season's holiday just because I don't want to and won't bother to, but it's at least a time where you enjoy spending time with others. And no, let's not try to remember it as a season where you give and take, LOL. (At least typically here in the United States.)

So it seems that Mayu is allowing Koichi to do whatever he wants. Despite Yuki scolding and warning, Mayu leaned her side of the argument towards their son and away from her wife. And oh boy... This causes quite a confusion for the poor girl. Poor Yukirin... Unsure of what overcame Mayu and why she was spoiling Koichi, ignoring the other girl. It's not surprising to see her naturally react with irritation about the situation at hand. She wasn't explained why they were acting like that, so Yuki did have the right to become a little angry towards the two.

Of course, the two seem to have something for Yukirin:

“I hope mamarin likes it…and mamarin asked what I want for Christmas right?” He smiled and then held Yuki’s hand tightly. “I want to make mamarin to be happy just as much as mamarin makes me happy~ I love you so much mamarin!”

Okay okay... okay. Kate, are you trying to make me love this little boy? BECAUSE IT'S WORKING. God, he's so adorable and loveable. He chose the gift for Yukirin and Mayu fully supported his decision. Good job son! :thumbup Proud of you! Then there's Mayu expressing her love towards Yuki and awwww, 'swore she will not fail to protect and give happiness to both Yuki and Koichi.' Mayu, you are so sweet and loyal~ :deco:

----------

Scene #9: Valentine’s Day <3

The lovey dovey season where those who don't have lovers consider it a 'Forever Alone' day, Sathday (if it's on a Thursday) and a day to spend time with the person they truly love. Like our fellow Watanabe Mayu and Kashiwagi Yuki here. :cathappy:

Now, it looks like poor Mayuyu is busy at the hospital. And so busy that she didn't have time to buy chocolates or even flowers to Yukirin. But thanks to the wMatsui duo, they managed to give her the preparation that she needed in order to make her wife smiling with content and joy. In the meantime, I wonder what the wMatsui themselves are doing for this day? Maybe go out on a private date with just the two of them... Spending quality time with each other... Chocolates... and more chocolates... with a hint of flowers here and there... :rofl:

Anyway, glad to see that Mayu arrived home just in time to see Koichi just about to head to bed.

“Happy valentine’s day~”

“Thank you Koichi-kun~ But since it’s already late, I’ll give you chocolate tomorrow okay?”

“Hai~ I’ll go to sleep now, good night mamayu!”

“Good night~”

Giving his papa a big hug and wishing her a happy Valentine's day is sweet. While he ran off to bed and settled in for the night. looks like we got some chocolate action combined with the Mayuki couple. A pairing plus chocolate equals a scene that involves lots of kissing and hotness, haha. :inlove: And to know for a fact that they are going to do 'it' again is... :inlove:

---------

Scene #10: “Eternal Devotion”

Honestly can't believe this is the last omake. Although I personally am glad it ended since anymore and I will go insane with the ridiculous amount of commenting I'm doing, LOL, it would be nice to see more of these cute fluffy moments of Mayuki. Then again, every story must come to a conclusion. Anymore and both questions and doubts will be flying all over the place. At least for me, that is. :nervous

Okay, first of all... Although they're having their wedding... MY HEART. Angst. Even though it's just a little bit, my heart. Angst. Mayu's father... :cry: He must be proud of his girl though. I would be if I had a kid like that. :yep: But I am on the same page as Yuki. I too am surprised to know that Mayu has lost her father. (Oh what a sensitive girl I am on the inside.) Hm... No matter how close, even the silence and suppression of those certain topics cause others to become oblivious to it... I'm sure every single one of us are like that. Hiding our problems, ordeals, past, and other specific events that occurred in our life away from the public. But at least Mayu is chatting with her father in regard to Yuki and opening up enough to allow her wife to see her father despite being deceased.

And that ring she was going to put on Yuki... The ring her father used to propose to her mom... Wow. That's very deep and... special. There goes a saying that when an individual gives a ring or some sort of special possession from their other family member, it truly means they're serious and really care for the other person.

“Let this ring be the symbol of my eternal devotion, and that I belong to you.”

The sweetest statement that ties in with the title of 'Eternal Devotion.' I believe that as long as these two girls continue to fully trust each other and be strong for each other, then I am sure they'll truly go through a devotion that will last an eternity. And these sort of love are rare to find these days... But if we look closer, I'm sure we are able to find it.

-----------

WHEW!

I am going to pass out from writing this much. Spent a decent two hours writing this reply. Sorry I can't add much as an aftermath with my own opinion but I can say that overall, the ten omake tied together shows that no matter what, love and joy can be found in every part of our life if we look hard enough. The little minor moments are sometimes the most important aspect of our life. The little actions we do can create such joy... It's a wonder really. But anyway, fifty million... okay, I lied. An infinite amount of thank yous are thrown at your direction in regard to this fiction. Love it so much and look forward to your work as always. Take your time and I'll always be following your work. :deco:
« Last Edit: December 21, 2013, 08:09:09 AM by LoyalFlutist »

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline Konoe

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Mayu Mayu Mayuyu
    • kibouteki48
« Reply #238 on: December 02, 2013, 12:08:22 AM »
ATSUMINA!!! I'm so happy! You finally started writing these OSs.

They are so sweet. Kai is very admirable. :luvluv2:

Good thing Acchan's father saw their deep love for one another.

Yey! Next is Mayuki~

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #239 on: December 02, 2013, 12:20:02 AM »
I can't read Kate.... I'll pass and will not follow this thread for the moment  XD I'm still thinking of the other fic! you know what it is...I need to contemplate for my pointless life now, I'll see you very soon mah comrade CHU~!  :love:
my hat is off. saluting.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Halcali - Tougenkyo