JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU

Author Topic: [AiNana] It Start With A Goodbye - Part IV (END) - Itterashai (09/05/12)  (Read 14551 times)

Offline masokun

• Mariko | Airin | Nana |-oshi
  • Member+
  • reborn creature via ctrl+alt+del
I-I just put this in here.   :halo:
It's a bit different from my other fanfic.

It Start With A Goodbye

- Prologue
- Part I - Extinct Black Haired Girl
- Part II - Oh My God
- Part III - Boku wa Matteru (I'll Waiting for You)
- Part IV - Itterashai (END)

P R O L O G U E

If you accidentally see a rooftop with a black haired girl in it, staring to the sky, and sometimes mumbling, its probably me.
And if you see that girl flying or jump between 2 building, you probably see Wonder Woman or you have to consider to check your eyes to a doctor, that absolutely not me.
I'm just a regular girl with a simple life, have a simple dream and fallen in love with a big white star in the sky, hey! I mean it literally ok..

I'm not an astro-something who knows alot about stars and constellation, I don't even know about the star's name. I don't remember when do I start to talk to Al, that what I called it. But I love Al accompanion during my night. I can talk freely about anything to him.

And tonight, I show Al my new bruise, not that I'm proud. But I think I'm easy to bruised. With Al, all bruises just an ordinary bruises that will be gone in the next couple days.
Wait, do I sound pathetic?

------------------
Too bad star only exist at night, well I know sun is a star-kind thingy too, but for me sun is a sun, and not a star. And f.y.i,  I don't accept any argument.

In the morning, I'm just me, an ordinary girl, the only successor of the Yamada family. Helping my father to run a family bussiness, a ramen house. Lunch time and dinner time is our rush hour, besides that I can still manage my breath on its rhythm.

Today, It's already late for lunch and far from dinner time, there's only 3 customer in our ramen house. First is our regular costumer, an old man with a cane that always said that I remind him with his grandchild in Tokyo, then the next costumer is an ordinary girl or more precisely  a woman with jersey and white sport shoes, and the last costumer is a man with a boring look and a baseball hat, he's frequently come here, sometimes just for drink sake.

"Nana, take this order to Mr.Kumazaki" My father said while handed a bowl of ramen.
"Yes, Father" then I take the ramen bowl to the oldman.

Nothing interesting after that, this will be a boring afternoo- wait, back to the second customer, I think I never see that woman before. From her jersey, she might be an athlete or work in sport related job, and what catch my eyes is her pony tail black straight hair. Not to mention her slim but solid body, it's beautiful. Looking at her face, she's beautiful but something seems not match with her beauty. Her expression is rather blank, and her eyes, I don't have a perfect word to describe it, empty maybe?. It's just a waste, for a beautiful woman like her for not having a perfect expression. I don't care if you think I'm sound gay, but she's just beautiful.

"Hi, I'm Nana, can I take your order?" I forced myself to ask her.
She's answering with a flat tone "Miso Ramen, please"
"Anything else, miss?"
"One cold beer,please"

A ramen and a beer at this hour? what is she? Hulk?
"Ok, Just wait for a moment miss, if you want to ask anything else, just call me" I put my best smile on my face, but she's not responding, she's not even look at my face.

Geez, I take back my sound gay words, she's just a sulky hulk lady.

- - - - - - -
Next chapter: Part I - Extinct Black Haired Girl

=======
Notes:
Don't expect too much from me, I'm just having fun writing this  :w00t:
There's still a missing part on this fic, so I won't put it as one shot.
It's a fanfic of NMB48's member Yamada Nana and Fukumoto Aina (AiNana), not a popular pairing (yet) but I'll do my best for them.

I don't know if I have to apology about my grammar or not, since you guys can judge from reading it
*running away*
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 05:35:55 PM by masokun »

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: IT START WITH A GOODBYE - Prologue
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 12:59:45 AM »
Oh it's about my oshimen in nmb ^^

Offline aruka

• (Mostly) a silent force?
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 08:48:38 AM »
Wuah, another AiNana fic in the fic thread. Yatta! :w00t:

The prologue was 'tickling' already for the multishot to be a comedic one. (especially the Wonder Woman sentence XD)
After all, both Nana and Ainyan are funny characters :lol:, though the other NMBs are funny too.

Please post the next chapter already! :D
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline masokun

• Member+
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 11:44:03 AM »
@kahem :Hi kahem, thanks for reading. Who's your oshimen? I put mine here too  :oops:

@aruka : I did.. for you aruka  :lol:  :oops: Thanks for reading

And thank you for anyone who read and vote. I put poll to know about the genre that you guys prefer.

Here's another part of AiNana fanfic..

==========
Part I - Extinct Black Haired Girl

Back then when I found her  come to our ramen house at the same time everyday, it's just tickling my curiousity. With my super secret tactics number 7 (not that I have other 6 tactics, but I just love number 7) I manage to talk to her and getting know more about her. She's a baseball coach for  an all girl private highschool in town. Well. that's explain all the sporty outlook in her.

"Ok, Yamada-san, I'm Fukumoto Aina" She's finally answer when I asked her name.
"You can call me Nana"
"N-Nana-san.."
"No, just Nana, ok? can I call you Aina?"
"Yes you can, Na-na-tan?.."
Her confusion shown as a blushing while saying that.
"Kawaii, Aina-chan, no..Ainyan!", I teased her. "Can I call you that?"
"Ye-yes of course, I don't care. That's just a name anyway", she looked away.
I'm laughing, "So, you love ramen so much do you, Ainyan?"
"Um, not exactly"
"But for someone who eating miso ramen everyday, suspiciously are a ramen's lover or maybe an eccentric human that invent eating ramen as a better hobby than watching television."
I keep on laughing while teasing her.
"You are delusional"
"Hahaha, maybe I am"

She's smiling but keep looking to other direction.

Her smile, wow. Her smile can really change her face. Now her face is matching with her beautiful long black straight hair.

"You have a nice hair, did you realize that?"
"Look who's talking now"
, she said.
"Eh? what is that suppose to mean?"
She's looking at me for a second before look away again. "Your hair  is prettier than mine"
"No, that's not right for a ramen girl like me who surrounded by hot steam everyday" I laughed. "Yours is more fit with a poem: 'OH! How beautiful. In this age when brown hair is popular, You're a miracle girl.'
"Not correct. And that's not even a poem. Don't ever think that I don't know about that song, Zetsumetsu kurogami shoujo, will you"
"Wow.."
"What with that 'wow'?"
"Wow, you can talk much if mean it!"
, I put a oh-wow-you-are-genius expression just to tease her more.
She's laughing. "You really are a delusional, did you, Nanatan?"

I'm a delusional, but your laugh is really lovely, Ainyan.

Different from her first appearance in our ramen house, Ainyan that I know right now is a warm and simple person. We spent uncountable minutes just to talk during my free time. Call me unstable, but I take back again my word about her as a sulky hulk lady. And she keep coming to our ramen house in same time and order the same menus almost everyday. I don't know who is more happy, Father for a new regular customer, or me for having a nice new friend. Come to think again, I haven't made any new friend since I graduating from high school.

----------
Tonight I talk to Al in the rooftop. First I tell him about another bruise that shown up, but that doesn't important now. Then I tell him about Ainyan, and promise him that I will take Ainyan to meet him as soon as I can. The night sky is clear and Al shine brightly, he looks happy. If he is a human, I guess he will sing and dancing right now. I think all is happy for me, and me, I don't know, but I like to think about Ainyan recently. And thats made me happy as well.

-----------

Here I am, talking with her. Still at our ramen house while no other customer around.
"What about your mother, I never see her around?", She asked me in one chance.
"She's not here anymore", I smiled.
"Oh, I'm sorry.."
"No, you don't have to. She's not died or else, she's just moving and has her new life..that's it"
"Still, I'm sorry for asking you.."
, she said with a worried tone.
"It's alright, I still have my father."
"Yeah, and now you have me too."
"What?"
"Humm? Nothing" She said while looks busy playing with her spoon in her untouched ramen bowl.

I really delusional, but this warm feeling in my face is real. As real as my pounding heart

=====
Next: Part II - Oh My God!

===
Note:

Yes, I decide to change the part's title at the last minutes. This part's title taken from NMB's song as mentioned in the story  :D
I'm not planning to write it long, so I just split it into parts of short story.

Since I'm still new and still learn how to write a good fic, I'm gladly appreciate of any comment or critics for my improvement. :bow:

Sorry if I'm too serious, I did this during my work time  :pimp:
Hope you enjoy it.  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 06:54:31 PM by masokun »

Offline hitsuji_14

• Just a mere yuricon
Re: It Start With A Goodbye - Part I - Extinct Black Haired Girl
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 04:16:16 PM »
Give me more AiNana, and I could propose them as my NMB OTP  :bow:
It's your fault who dragged me to 'watch over' AiNana even on their comedy show!
So give me more to make me like  them!

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: It Start With A Goodbye - Part I - Extinct Black Haired Girl
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 05:52:34 PM »
My oshimen is Nana~

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AiNana] It Start With A Goodbye - Part I - Extinct Black Haired Girl
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2012, 12:52:44 AM »
@aruka : I did.. for you aruka  :lol:  :oops: Thanks for reading
You're welcome, but.. no need to blush. :lol:

Btw I've just realized this.. first part is Zetsumetsu, then you plan on naming the next with Oh My God! . Such coincidence! XD
It would be funny if we could get Junjou U-19 and Nagiichi as titles for the remaining parts. :lol:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 07:39:17 AM by aruka »
My fanfic thread      : The Book of My Single Shots | Current update: IKEMEN GAKUEN Troubles [MINOR UPDATE 03/12]
Contributing a bit in : [script?] saku-chan's Drabbles | Completed: #33 - #40 - #89 - #213 - #214

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2012, 01:33:13 PM »
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPUUU !

Updatoo soon ! I love this fic~ So so ship !!

I'm the lazy author who rarely updates.

http://melonpandayoo.tumblr.com/

Offline masokun

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2012, 07:54:59 PM »
Well, this moody writer is got really distracted, and still working on the next chapter (while already finished the last part  XD ).. please be patient to this slow, writer will ya  :cry:

replies:

@hitsuji_14 : I'll do my best to force you to consider AiNana as one of your OTPs :twisted:

@kahem : Yay! Nice to meet another nana-oshi.. but please be patient and don't hate me will ya, I'm going to 'change' our oshimen a little bit  :)

@aruka : You are a sharp reader  :shocked its really tempting to named next one after Oh My God! with junjou-19.. but they're already 19+  :P

@Chuuu-san: thank you, chuuu..let ship them  :D

The poll result is really out from my prediction   :D
And thank you for all readers, comment, voter and thank you button hitter.. it really mean alots to me  :wub:

ok, just ignore my melancholic side :roll:

Considering to put one more character from NMB..but still haven't decide who will be in..
Any suggestion?  :cathappy:

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2012, 03:06:07 AM »
your fic is so good...but,why do i have a feeling that it will have sad ending..please, make me wrong..

waiting for your next update..

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2012, 05:01:51 AM »
its really tempting to named next one after Oh My God! with junjou-19.. but they're already 19+  :P
It could be possible for them to return being 19- again.. in delusions. :lol: Delusional Nanatan, everyone? XD

Considering to put one more character from NMB..but still haven't decide who will be in..
Any suggestion?  :cathappy:
I'm thinking of Maachun (if wanna add the comedy). :grin: But for melancholic purposes of the story, haven't thought of one fitting character. :(

Just suggesting. :D

Still so excited until now with this fic being an AiNana.. :w00t:

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline masokun

• Member+
Re: [AiNana] It Start With A Goodbye - Part II - Oh My God! (08/20)
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2012, 06:59:45 AM »
@Yukofan-san: Thank you :cathappy:. Yeah it will be a little sad, but hopefully(?) not in the end  :)
I'm waiting for your fanfic too, yukofan-san   :D

@aruka-san : Delusional and random Nanatan is awesome, right? XD Can't found any sad/serious song from NMB, so I'll just use song title that I have known  :lol:
I'm thinking about adding either Maachun or Sayaka, we'll see  ;). NMB fanfic is hardly found. interest to make another one, after your 2 NMB fanfic Aruka-san?  ;)

==========
Part II - Oh My God!

There she goes again, in another out of lunch time at our ramen house.
Awesome like usual. With her bright eyes and wide smile. And always caused the same reaction everytime I saw her, I don't know what exactly it is, but I'm kind of enjoying all my faster heartbeat and some warm feeling each time I look at her figure.

"Konichiwa, Nanatan. Konichiwa Mr.Yamada" My Father smile and waved at her as the answer.
"Konichiwa and welcome, Ainyan", I greeted her with my best smile.

Our meeting become a fun routinity for me. It's always fun when she's around, well at least for me. I never get bored tak with her during my free time at the ramen house.
Today I have to serve another costumer before I have time to talk with her.

"I'm going to take you to meet someone. My bestfriend, Al"
"Al?"
, she ask me.
"Yes, I'm going to take you to meet him", I smiled.
"Hmm, Ok, but before that, can I ask you a question?"
"Of course, what is it?"

She's awkwardly asking, "Is Al, umm someone special for you, lets say, your boyfriend maybe?"
Seeing her awkward face make me want to laugh. "Yes, he's special. But, no he's not my boyfriend. Wait the minute, are you jealous?" I teased her.
"What do you mean? No. I'm just asking", she's blushing.
"You're cute when you're like this"
"Like what?", she looked at me with her full eyes.
"Like this", then I pinched her cheek
"Awww, it's hurt"

I laughed, "Just come to this building at 11 pm will you"
"Is he a nocturnal person?"
"I'm not calling him person"
, I laughed.
"Well, whatever, I'll be here tonight"

---------------------
My house is a two story building,the first floor used as our ramen house, and the second floor is where my father and I live. Tonight I'm waiting Ainyan in front of our building. She's arrived just a few seconds after 11 o'clock.

"An on timer, do you?" I greet her
"How can I be late on our first date"
"Date?"

She's laughed and look at me, "Yeah, and in a very weird hour, but I don't mind"
I don't know if she's serious or not about her word, but somehow I hope she's serious.

I took her to the rooftop. "That's Al" I pointed a star in the sky, then proudly announced "Al, this is Ainyan, Ainyan this is Al"
She looked confuse for a second, then understand "Oh, hello Al..and you, you have an amazing friend, Nanatan"
"Of course I am. I'm so blessed surrounded by special friends"

Suddenly she's asked me "Am I, one of your special friends, Nanatan?"
"I don't know. Do you want to be one?"
"Yes, I want to be special, but.."
"But?"
"But not as a friend"
, she looked at me with serious face.
I put my fake shocking face, "D-don't tell me you want to be my mother!" (I know I know, looks like I'm playing dumb, but that what I need to cover my pounded heart seeing her serious face like that.)
She's ignoring my words then looked at my eyes, "I wan't to be your only special. Someone who really close to your heart. More than just a friend"
"A-are you serious? why is it so sudden?"
"Well, I never get into a perfect timing to saying something like this.."
, she's looked at the sky and louden her voice "Al, I love your bestfriend. I'm crazy in love with Nanatan, do you agree if we're dating?"
Her craziness made me smile.
She put her right palm in back of her right ear, "Wow, thank you for your permissoon,Al" Then she look back at me, "Al has give his bless, now what about you? Do you want to be my lover?"
I can't say any words, it seems stuck in my throat. Her spontanity out of sudden just made my heart beating faster.
All I can feel is, she's getting closer to me and her hand touching my cheek, "I love you, Nanatan", she said while looking right into my eyes..
"I-I love you too, Ainyan", I finally manage to said that and  hold her hand in my cheek.
She's moving one step forward to me, our body only separated by an inch. Her face is getting closer to mine, I feel it's harder to breath, I feel like all my blood leave my extremity and gather in my face. I swear I can hear my own heartbeat, maybe she can hear that too. Oh My God, what should I do? I get paniced.
I can feel her lips touching mine, it's soft and warm. My body just like stung by electricity and can't moved. She paused the kiss and whisper to my ear "I really love you" then she hugged and kissed me all around my neck. I just close my eyes and hugged her, feel like I'm flying to cloud nine.
Is it me, or maybe only my delusion part? As if time stopped and clock failed to do it's job. Is she Homura from Puella Madoka? Wait..wait..why on earth I'm thinking  about anime in the middle of this?

We spent minutes after that. Sitting side by side holding hands and I lean my head on her shoulder while we look up to the sky. Al once more shining brightly, look like my bestfriend celebrate my happiness. Yes Al, I'm more than happy right now, Buddy.

"I'm still curious, what do you like about me?" I break the silence and said to her.
"Everything. Especially, I love your easy going personality, just like life is doing easy for you"
"Well, live is fun, if only you know how to enjoy it"
"Yes, that what I adore from you. You just know how to enjoy life"
"I'm just grateful that I'm still breathing, nothing to be proud, Ainyan"
"But thats not so easy for certain people, that why I adore you"
She's blushing and look away.
"What? I think nothing special in me and my life"
"But you are.."
"I am?"
"You are special.."
"I am?!"
"No....Of course yes."
She's laughing at my confusion, "And I have another confession to you.."
"Humm..what is it?"
"I hate ramen.."
"Eeeh? but it's like almost everyday you eat it?.."
"It's you..you can made something I hate became something I love"
"Aah, you're said this to every girl, right?" I teased her.
"No, only to a special girl that befriend with a star"

We look at each other then laughing.
"I love your laugh, Nanatan"
"But my old friend said that I looks stupid when I laugh"

She's laughed then added, "I love you just like that"

Then we kissed once more.

=======
Next: Part III - Boku wa Matteru (I'll wait for you)

===
Note:
Oh My God is my fave NMB song.
As you guys can see, my grammer reallyyyyy suuckss, but I hope you can understand what I'm trying to describe  :D
Thanks for reading  :bow:
« Last Edit: August 20, 2012, 07:33:51 AM by masokun »

Offline aruka

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2012, 06:55:33 PM »
Let me imitate the title... Oh My God! Nanatan and Ainyan becomes official! :inlove:

But eh~ Ainyan hates ramen?! :shocked
How did she end up in the ramen shop during the prologue then? :?
It seems like the reason of her fascination towards Nanatan was more likely to appear during their uncountable minutes routine. (I'm assuming Ainyan never knew Nanatan and her easygoing personality prior to their first meeting at the shop)

Delusional and random Nanatan is awesome, right? XD
Soudayo ne~ :lol:

Can't found any sad/serious song from NMB, so I'll just use song title that I have known  :lol:
I'm thinking about adding either Maachun or Sayaka, we'll see
Song title and Maachun-Sayaka choice.. in the end you're the creative director of the fic, so either way should be well. :D

NMB fanfic is hardly found. interest to make another one, after your 2 NMB fanfic Aruka-san?
You bet I do! :D I so want to write another NMB-based fic again, with a different pairing of course. :yep:

Want to visit? Douzo~

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2012, 07:20:15 PM »
finally AiNana is official  :yossi:

confession under starry night.. that's so romantic..plus the kiss  :w00t:

i'm curious about the next chap..will either ainyan or nana leave? who will wait who?

pliz update soon

Offline masokun

• Member+
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2012, 11:18:21 AM »
@Aruka-san : I always let the reader freely interpret  :D but that just an excuse to show how lousy I am in explaining  :panic:

@Yukofan-san : Wohh, I never realized about the romantic starry night before you mentioned it.. :oops:
This part will explain about your question   :D

===========
Here the 3rd part of this fic..

Part III - Boku wa Matteru (I'll waiting for you)

"I saw it."
"Saw what?"
"What've you done with the other girl"
"I don't understand"
"Stop playing dumb. When I go for the championship, you're going with someone."
"Ah, that must be Sayanee, she's my old friend, I'll introdu-.."
"I just got home earlier, I think it will be a surprise if I just go to you place, but your father said that you're going to a party"
"Yes, that's a homecoming party, I.."
"Of someone special"
"Hmm, yeah she's my bestfriend,  and.."
"With a hug"
"It's not a long story, I'll explain it to you right away"
"It's too late"
"Why don't you let me finish it for you?" I can felt the tension is getting higher.
"It's not necessary"

"I know that you are angry, but please cooling down your head first"
"No! You don't understand!"

I just staring at her, no word come out from me.
Her anger come into words, "You don't know what it feel, losing your dream! Losing the only dream you ever have just because of one stupid accident! Losing a dream for me is just like losing the reason to live. And..and then I met you."
"I'm sorry, Ainyan"
"Don't be! You'll never can understand. Never!. Your life is so simple, you have nothing to worry, you just enjoy your easy life. Just wake up every morning and live for a full day, and.. and even everybody loves you. Mine is more complicated. My dream has to die in that stupid accident and end up in coaching a stupid baseball team from underdog highschool in the middle of nowhere."
Y-you are so judgemental"
I said while hold back my tears.

What's wrong with her?, how could she spoke like that. That just not from someone I know  before.

-flashback-

This weekend, Ainyan and her team gone to another town for a regional championship. She called me and ask me to wish them good luck. Of course I'll pray for them. Seeing Ainyan smile after their victory always a luxury for me. I really wish they can win this regional trophy.

Out of the blue, tall and skinny girl with dark short hair and sharp eyes entering our ramen house.

"Hello there, Mr.Yamada" She said with a cold tone.
My father seems happy and answering "What a surprise, Sayaka. How are you? Your father really miss you alot you know"
"I'm fine. Where's Nana-chan?"
"Ah, glad you're doing good. She was at the back. wait, I'll get her"
, my father said and called me.

"Yo, Nana-chan" She smiled.
"Oh my! SAYANEE!" I cried out and approached her. "It's been 3, no, 4 years right? How is it? How are you? Where have you been? why don't you ever call me?"
"Wow..wow.. hold it, miss..are you trying to kill me with all those question?" she teased me and laughed.
"I'm so happy to see you!"
"So do I"

I took her to the far corner seat of the ramen house.
"Tell me, how are you? how's college life?" I asked her.
"This useless friend of yours has graduated from law school you know"
"WOW, congratulation! Now you're a lawyer right? Just like what you've dreaming on."
"Thank you, but no..not yet. Still on my internship starting next month. So I think I'll take my day off and visiting my clumsy friend first."
"I'll take that as a compliment"
"No it isn't... awww it's hurt!"
She shouted when I slapped  the back of her head.

"Why are you staying here? You are grown enough to have your own life"
"I can't. I can't leave my father alone."
"Leave him"
"Who's going to take care of him?"
"Stupid. Still stupid Nana from neighborhood."
She said with serious eyes.
"You can say anything, Sayanee" I just smiled to her.
"Come with me to Osaka. I'll found you a job and you can live with me..."
I laughed, "Now you are the stupid one"
She's pouting, "No I am not! I just want all the best for you"
"Yeah, I miss you too"
"Stupid!"
"I am"

Then I laughed.

I really miss her for sure, the only real childhood friend. She's just like a guardian angel for me for almost my entire  life. Protects me from anyone who's trying to bullied me, and almost always there for me whenever I'm in trouble. But she has to leave the town after highschool graduation, and go to the law school.

"Well..for honest, I miss this town, and I miss you too, you know"
"I know"
, I teased her.
"Oh, hello there, miss overconfident"
"Hello too, miss so-funny-that-I-can-die-laugh"

Then we laughed, chatting and sharing stories just like the old time. I tell her about what's going on in my life, I tell her about Ainyan too.
She asked me to come to a celebration for her homecoming in her parent's house in the next day.

In the next day, after the party, she walked me home. We still chatting and laughing in our way home.
In front of town field, the road already empty. Just her and me. walking side by side, just like the old time.

"I don't know is it right or not, but I have something to talk to you"
"Aren't we talk this whole day?"
I laughed. "Why so serious? you can talk to me anytime and about anything"

"I love you, Nana-chan. I have loved you for a long time."
My step stopped, and I looked at her back,"Sayanee?.."
She stopped and turn back, "Back there, I thought with moving from this town I can erased my feeling."
"T-that's why you never call me.."
My head spinned.
"Yes, but I'm wrong. I can't stop thinking about you day after day"
"Sayanee, I'm sorry I don't know anything about this before"
"No. you don't need to apologize. I know you have Ainyan now."
she looks sad while saying, "I just have to say this, I just want you to know, how precious you are. H-how worth you are to be loved"

I can't say anything. It's really hurt, looking at my bestfriend struggled with her words and nothing I can do about it. When she's leaving this town, it's really break my heart. Losing the only friend that I ever have is a big deal for me. But I thought that is life, right? People come and go in our life, that's life. I should say something, but I can't. I don't know what to say. If only I can release her from her sadness, I'll do it.

"I'm not asking you to be mine or else. I just want you to know about my feeling, that's all. And I'm fully supported you."
"I don't know what to say.."
"Then, don't"
She smiled with mused eyes.
"I don't want to make you sad"
"I'm fine, Nana-chan"
"If anything I can do..just.."
"Well, if you insisted.."
"I'm not insisted"

She smiled. "I'm glad you're not change a bit. Well, just forget about what I've been saying ok. I'm fine"
"I'm kidding, now I insisted, I want you to be happy, Sayanee"
"I'm happy to see you're happy"
"And I know when you're lying"

She hide her teary eyes with a laugh, "Ok. you win. Just shut up and hug me. I think your bestfriend need a hug right now"

-end of flashback-

"Nothing happen between me and her. Nothing can change what I feel for you, Ainyan"
"Wish I could believe that"
"You have to! I love her as a bestfriend, but I love you much more than that. That's it..really nothing happen between me and her."

"It's just too late, Like I said, I can't handle stuff like this. I..I'm sad that night, the match is so depressed, I need to talk to you, but..you're busy with someone else"
"I'm sorry, Ainyan"
"Stop apologizing"
"I-I love you, Ainyan."

"I..love..you..too. But, I can't handle this. I should go."
"Wait, please calm down a bit. Let's talk."
"I just need to be alone. That's it"
"Don't go"
I cried.

She's just leaving without looking at me.

Why it have to turn out like this?
How can I convinced her that she's the only one that I love?
I've failed.

It's been a week since our fight. Ainyan still refused to talk to me and not even received my phone call.

I wish I can show you, how much I love you.
Because I'll be here. I'll be waiting for you to come back.

=========
NEXT: PART IV(END) - Itterashai

=========
A/N
It takes a long time to put this out and update..
I'm humbly apologized for the delayed and all the typos or grammar problems.
Thank you for reading  :love:

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AiNana] It Start With A Goodbye - Part III - Boku wa Matteru (08/29/12)
« Reply #15 on: August 29, 2012, 12:55:19 PM »
Ainyan needs anger management training  :rofl:

No, really. She does o.o

Poor Baachan ! Effing Ainyan needs to be more considerate and trusting to Nana -.-

No, Sayanee ! Milky is for you xD

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #16 on: August 29, 2012, 12:58:48 PM »
this part...it's so sad..
it's a misunderstanding. maybe ainyan was too jealous..but i feel sad for sayanee. but i'm glad that sayanee didn't force nana to reply her feeling. she knew that nana already has ainyan.

i demand happy ending :bow:

Offline hitsuji_14

• Just a mere yuricon
« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2012, 02:06:01 PM »
Yeeees, come here angsty chapter~ :banana:
I like the story development. Saya-nee's sudden appearance and the jealous Ainyan.
No, it's not like I hate this pairing! But you know how much I like angst story.

Next chapter is the last? From the title...I demand more angst than this chapter lol
Let's see if you can make AiNana as one of my OTPs

Offline masokun

• Member+
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2012, 04:38:06 PM »
@Chuuu-san: Yes, I'll teach the anger managemen to her right now *smacked*  :grin:

@Yukofan-san: I wish I don't dissapoint your expectation  :bow:

@hitsuji-san: Geex..this is the angst lover.. I've put it a lil' bit angst in the last part.. hope you enjoy it too..

====
Caa...caaaang....
Here the last part of AiNana It Start With A Goodbye fanfic..

Part IV (END)- Itterashai

It's the smell something I really hate. Alcohol.

It's him crying, then shouting.
"COME HERE YOU DAMN KID!!"

And I know what will happen next. I just closed my eyes automatically and sit in the corner of my room. This is just another bruise, I said to myself, and it won't be hurt, i repeat it to myself.I just think a happy thought and that won't feel hurt, I keep on repeating and repeating to myself.

"UNGRATEFUL KID!  A B*TCH JUST LIKE YOUR MOTHER! DIE! JUST DIE!!"

A kick..
*BAKK*
Another kick
A punch
*DAGG*

I just close my eyes, and close my ear, yeah, I just burried my face in my hands. Sometimes, just not seeing or hearing anything will be less scary, I think. Just need to think about happy things.
I think about Ainyan, Ainyan face, Ainyan smile, yes, I can draw Ainyan clearly in my head, just like Ainyan really standing there and smile for me. It doesn't feel hurt.
His kicks and punches  didn't hurt anymore. Ainyan is there for me, she is smiling, and I'm not alone.. and this is not going to hurt me. I closed ny eyes, it's easier to think.
And I think of Al, tonight I can't greet Al in the rooftop, he must be miss me, tomorow night maybe, I should greet him, and showing him another bruise. Yeah, Al..my friend..my only friend. Just wait for me there, will ya..

*DUGGG*
*DUGGG*

Then it stop. I can't think about anything else, but it's seem faster than usual.

Silent

Then I heard the big sound of falling objects

Silent

Is it really stop?

Silent

I slowly opened my eyes, I can draw Ainyan perfectly in my mind, standing in front of me and looking at me. My mind is foggy, because I can swear Ainyan from my imagination is holding a baseball bat with dark color liquid dripping from it's tip and really moving toward me.

"It's alright now, Nanatan"
Shieeet, my mind is play a trick on me

"It's over, I'm here for you"
And now even the figure from my imagination can talk and even hold my shoulder too.

"I-Is that you, Ainyan?"
"Yes, who else do you expecting, silly?"
She's smiling, but her face looks worried.
Yes, this is Ainyan smile at me. It's really her. It's not my imagination. My Ainyan.
"Are you alright? You must be hurt!"
"Where is he?"
"He's over there. I promise you, I won't let your father touch you anymore. Not even an inch!"
"Is it really over?"
"Yes, Nanatan, it's really over and you're safe now. No one gonna hurt you anymore. I'll protect you from now on. Let's go out from here"

She held my hands, and help me to get up. We're walking side by side holding hands. The street already empty when we get outside.

I'm sorry Nanatan, I'm really sorry", she said with her teary eyes while looked at me.
I stopped and look at her with confusion, "It's not your fault Ainyan, not even a bit"
"No, I'm sorry  for what I've said before. I'm sorry I judge you that easily. I'm sorry 'cause... I..I have no idea what have you been through for years. I'm really sorry for my selfishness, only focusing on my pathetic life. And..and judge you without thinking. I'm..sorry... for leaving you", tears drop from her eyes.
"Old!", I said.
"What?"
"You looks like an  old lady when you said something serious like that!"
"But..but I mean it..I-really-sorry, Nanatan"
"Still looks old!"
"What?!! but..but?!"
"I'm fine, can you see"
I smiled at her.
She furrowed her eyebrows, "You're lot stronger than I am, Nanatan"
"I'm not, I got scared. And, how do you know?"
"Hmmm?"
"You just came out of the blue..and..."
"Your friend, Sayaka came to me. We have a little fight, but then she told me everything about you. About what really happened that day, and how your father treat you after your mother leave him. What you've been through. She said, you've been through this for years since you are in senior highschool. Everytime he got drunk and remember about your..mother, he just...Well, I-I just can't forgive myself if I'm not doing anything."
"Why?", I said.
"What? should there any reason?"
"Why do you came for me? why do you care?"
"Because..I. I.. I love you, Nanatan"
"Really?"
"Y-yeah..of course I am!"
, she's blushing, then continue with a serious eyes "And I'll take whatever it takes to protects you.."
She took my hand then continue, "Do you..still love me, Nanatan?Can I...can I have a second chance?"
"I've waiting for you, since the day you left.. I've been waiting.."

-The next day-

"Hey, what took you so long? geez really an old lady.."
"Shut up, Sayaka.."
"No, you shut up"
"You, shut up!"
"Hey! Stop it you two!"
I laughed.
Sayanee smiled, "Geez, I don't know you have an old lady fetish, Nana-chan"
"HEY!"
Ainyan face getting red.
"Oh, my..should I baby sitting the two of you all the time?"
"Yes"
Sayanee smirked.
"For the rest of your life, my lady", Ainyan held my hand. I smiled to her.
"How about your wound, Nana-chan?"
"I'm fine Sayanee,
"Well, we should be going right now, it's already late to start our 4 hours trip to Osaka. Get in the car"
Said Sayanee from inside the car.
"Yeah, let's go. And thanks for the ride, Sayaka" Ainyan sat in the front seat while I'm in the back seat.
"Call me Sayanee"
"I Won't"
"Whatever, old lady."
Sayanee and Ainyan laughed.
"I'm glad the two of you accompanied me to Osaka. It's been boring without any familiar friend in that city"
"I just need a new starting point, that's why I agreed"

"Nana-chan, before you left this town, is there any place you want to visit for the last time?"
"Hmm...honestly..I have"
"Then we should go there, before we leave"
Ainyan said.
Sayanee looked at me, "Let me guess, the ramen house?"
"Yes"
"You shouldn't, Nanatan.."
"For the last time, I just want to say goodbye"
"Ok, but you shouldn't worry about anything. Me and Aina have settled things with your father this morning. He is fine, looks like your gorrila girlfriend only knocked him out last night, and I've shut the argument with the law issues"
"Hey! What with that gorrila thingy? you want to try a gorrila punch, eh Sayaka?"
Ainyan pretend to be angry.
We laughed while Sayanee drive us to the place that I've been recognize from the day I born.

And there it is.
The Yamada Ramen House.
I can see the closed sign, but I can't see father around.
I guess he's inside the house.
Well, goodbye, Father. It's time for me to stand at my own feet.
I don't hate you, I even have forgive you since a long time.
Now I'm going to start a new life..
Don't worry, I'm not going to be alone.
I have two knight at my side.
I will be save.

"Are you done yet?"
I can see Ainyan and Sayanee looked at me.
"Yes. Now I'm ready"I smiled.

It is a goodbye, father. But it's a new start for me too.

-THE END-

====
A/N
For honest, this fanfic is inspired from the AKB song..and ironically I put it in NMB fanfic :oops:

Fiuhhh.. it completed.. :D
Thanks for reading, commenting and  hit the thanks button, guys... I really appreciate it  :bow: :bow: :bow:
This is all I can write  :bow: sorry if it's failed  :sweatdrop:
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 04:45:51 PM by masokun »

Offline ChuuuPuffss

• Maomao
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [AiNana] It Start With A Goodbye - Part IV (END) - Boku wa Matteru (09/05/1
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2012, 05:38:40 PM »
Aiyaaaaa~

Happy end ;u;

Thank u for making this fic ;u;

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rurika Yokoyama - TABI NO TOCHUU