JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Yume no Kawa

Author Topic: Re: [Recchuun's Fanfics] An Accidental Memory in the Case of Death (Mult. Ships)  (Read 19880 times)

Offline recchuun

• (・ω・)
  • ecchi
  • writer
A/N: Hello ~ Yun here with another topic dedicated this time for mainly oneshots. I decided to just take up one thread instead of continuously spamming, so I'll be linking Fishbowl, Little Red Riding Hood, and Pieces of the Heart here whenever they update as well (only those three with stay in a separate threads, everything else will be listed below).

Anyhow, thanks for reading and feel free to make requests ~

Table of Contents

Oneshots

Drabble Collection (YuiParu + SayaMilky)

Complete

Ongoing

Fishbowl
Pieces of the Heart

Operation: RIVER
Prologue I
Prologue II

An Accidental Memory in the Case of Death
Prologue

In Progress

Stars and the Moon (KumiYuri) : ~
Hello, Goodbye (Gekikara-centered, slight GekiBlack + GekiYuko) : ~
Stars, Stars, Stars (WMatsui - Prostitution!AU) : 20%
Dancing on Ice (MaYuki - Vampire!AU) - Request : 10%
Breaking the Frame (YuiParu - Mechanic!AU) : ~

Requested

Niidoi Sayaka x Yamada Mizuho (SayaMizu)
Mukaida Manatsu x Takayanagi Akane (ManaChuri)
Kashiwagi Yuki x Oshima Yuko
« Last Edit: July 23, 2014, 03:01:58 PM by recchuun »

Offline recchuun

• (・ω・)
  • ecchi
  • writer
Re: [Recchuun's Fanfics] Like Fireworks (YuiParu)
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 01:02:22 AM »
Like Fireworks
Yokoyama Yui/Shimazaki Haruka (AKB48)
1357 words

Vampire!AU

Like Fireworks

Haruka leaves the window open when she sleeps.

She's surrounded by pillows and a blanket twisted around her slender form, but she's unable to sleep. Instead, her round eyes stare expectantly outside.

There's a dark figure and Haruka quickly closes her eyes, feigning sleep as the figure squeezes through the window and into her room with eaze. Cold fingers brush against her cheek and Haruka can't help but smile as a soft chuckle sounds against her ear. The bed shifts as the figure sits down and fiddles with Haruka's hair, soft gestures matching soft laughter.

"I know you're not asleep."

The voice has a thick Kyoto accent and she knows exactly who it is. Haruka tries to play it off a little longer, but she can't help but smile widely as the cold hands make their way down her face to cup her cheek. Haruka lets her eyes open slowly, a pout on her lips as she stares at the grinning girl.

"Unfair, Yui," she whines, pulling the blanket up to her cheeks to stop the blush that's quickly spreading.

Yui grins, revealing pointed canines. "I'm sorry, Paruru."

And there it was again. The thumping of her heart grew stronger as Yui lets her thumb wander the soft skin of her cheek to the corner of her lips. There's a tiny faltering in her face as Yui bites her lip, her hand moving from the warmth of Haruka's cheek.

Haruka frowns slightly. It was obvious Yui was holding back; her eyes were dilated, darker than the normal shade of brown. Haruka edges closer, ignoring the twitches and gentle pushes from the older girl.

"When was the last time you've had a drink?"

Her eyes stare unflinchingly.

Yui looks away, the smile on her face gone. "I don't need-"

"Yui."

The other girl sighs and Haruka can't help but feel a tingle of warmth spread from her cheeks as she leans closer to embrace the other.

"It's ok, I don't mind if you drink from me," she mutters, breathing in the scent of the cold night as she buries her face into Yui's neck. "I'm used to it."

Yui inhales harshly, nostrils flaring as Haruka cranes her neck. The pale skin demoralizes her, and Yui can't help give a long lick down the side. Her lips brushes against a pulsing vein, inviting her teeth to sink in and drink to her hearts content. Haruka quivers as she feels Yui's breath beat against her heated skin, sharp teeth softly poking the thin membrane and oh-

"Wait, Yui!" Haruka pushes the girl, struggling to escape the animal-like grip Yui has around her waist. The vampire frowns, eyes swirling with disappointment and thirst as she reluctantly pulls away from the inviting bloodline.

"I have school tomorrow," she explains, shuddering as the cold air from the window slipped in through the holes of her oversized t-shit. "Rina's been asking me about the bandaids and I don't want her, want anyone, to get suspicious."

Yui grimances, eyes softening from their previous thirst into something lighter. She nods, "Ok, I'll just find some other-"

"No!"

Yui blinks at her, just as surprised by the sudden outburst like she was. Haruka bites her lip, eyes downcast with a rapid blush spreading like wildfire from her neck to ears.

"I don't want you to drink from someone else," Haruka mutters quietly, hands fiddling with the blanket. Jealousy burns through her at the thought of Yui with another, even if it was to quench the thirst for blood. "I don't want you to."

Yui breaks into a huge grin and laughs. Haruka glares at her, the blush growing into a bright crimson.

"I love you, Shimazaki Haruka."

Haruka doesn't know how, but the crimson turns into a bright scarlet and she wishes she could just throw herself out the window in embarrassment.

"I love you too, Yokobaka Yui," she whispers as she throws the blanket over her face.

A gentle hand tugs the blanket down and Haruka is met with the sight of a smiling Yui, her face alight with happiness. Cold hands cups her face and Haruka closes her eyes, expecting what was to come next.

An icy pair of lips presses up against her own, Yui's hair tickling her cheek as she leans in closer for more.

More, and more, and more. That's all she wants from Yui, more and more until she's about to burst from all the want inside of her. Haruka knows Yui feels it to because her breath gets caught in her throat as Yui smirks against her lips, tongue sliding into her mouth with little warning.

There's no battle for dominance because Haruka backs down almost immediately, stomach fluttering wildly as Yui's finger draws circles on the exposed skin.

"Yui," Haruka gasps breathlessly, her hands running through the dark locks of the girl's hair.

Yui smirks slightly, nuzzling her face against the crook of Haruka's neck as she breathes in the sweet scent of life that threatened to overpower her. Haruka brings her closer, letting the cold lips bring shivers down her back.

"Go ahead."

Yui raises an eyebrow, ignoring the soft groan from the other girl's lips as she trails her wandering fingers lower and lower. Haruka gives a sigh of annoyance as Yui played the innocent card on her, eyes wide and mischievous.

"But you said-"

"I'll make something up, you can drink," Haruka says through gritted teeth as she tightens puts her arms around Yui's shoulders, fingers digging into the soft flesh of the vampire.

Yui gives her a cheeky grin before diving down to suckle the soft flesh of her neck, marking the pale skin with patches of red. Haruka's ready to burst by the time Yui lets her teeth sink in, a moan passing her lips. It's shocking at first, the pain stifling her breath as the punctures turned cold. She could feel her blood leaving, the soft slurps and muffled moans filling the silent air of the night.

It doesn't take long for the pain to become pleasure, and when it does, Haruka groans with unabashed want. Her fingernails mark prints as she pulls Yui closer, trembling with sapped energy and an overwhelming feeling of lust that flares in her stomach.

Yui lets out a sigh of content as she laps up the last of the blood, licking the wound on Haruka's neck. "It didn't hurt, did it?" She asks, concern filling her voice as she looks at Haruka's flushed face with wonder.

"No," Haruka answers quietly, feeling her heart fall into a deeper abyss of love for the vampire.

Yui grins happily, licking the flecks of blood from her lips before regarding Haruka curiously. A smirk grows on her lips and Haruka can't help but feel bothered by the scrutinizing gaze of the older girl.

"Well, I guess it's my turn to satisfy you," Yui says, her voice dropping an octave.

There's a trail of icy kisses from her lips to neck to collarbones as Yui rids of her shirt with ease. The kisses continue down her chest and stomach to the niches of her hips as Yui nuzzles against the soft flesh of her inner thigh, ridding the last of her obstacles.

Haruka closes her eyes as Yui continues, her heart bursting through her chest as fireworks erupt and a mix of fire and ice overwhelms her in moments.

Haruka wakes up, warm even against the cold body that pressed up tightly against her. She's dazed but happy as Yui lightly kisses her fluttering eyelids, tender and careful.

"Good morning."

Yui's smiling and Haruka realizes she is too.

"I used to hate the fact I couldn't sleep," Yui whispers, "But now I love it."

"Why is that?" Haruka asks, her voice still rough from sleep and the actions of last night.

Yui chuckles sheepishly, as if embarrassed, "Because I can watch you sleep. Did you know you have the cutest sleeping face I've ever seen?"

Haruka blushes, nuzzling deep into the embrace of the other to hide the growing blush.

"You're an idiot."

"Ouch, that was a bit salty."

Haruka just laughs.

A/N: Ahahahahaha, I apologize but I don't write smut/lemons so this is the best I would do. ^^; Thanks for reading! (also, if you want to suggest any pairings, feel free to list below and I'll come up with some plots and oneshots for them!)
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 01:09:11 AM by recchuun »

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 01:41:03 AM »
That's an interesting YuiParu~
:3 it's okay that you don't write smut since it's not allow here anyways(ya gotta go to the perv section for that)
This is doki doki anyways~
It feels a bit short, but that's fine
The tsundere-ness of Paruru was so cute~ well, it's mainly dere~
kawaii~ even though I said it's short
You wrapped it up nicely~

The in-progress ones make me interested... :3
Well, since you said I could request, could I ask for a
SayaMizu or ManaChuri? (Niidoi Sayaka x Yamada Mizuho)/
(Mukaida Manatsu x Takayanagi Akane
(I remember giving an overly excited explanation in the comment of one of your other fics...ah, forgive me for that :p ))
Well, those are kinda rare pairings as well as the first one is a really new one,
but yea~~ I'm fine if you don't write it.

Personally, I find that I really like your writing,
it feels friendly~ yea.

I usually don't write long comments anymore...unless I start dragging it out weirdly.
:3 oh well~ *salutes

Offline mitsuhara_itsuko

• Member+
  • Bisu is love~
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2014, 06:37:09 AM »
yey! ^  ^ ... another YuiParu fic cx ... am so happy cx ... I hope you'll post more ^  ^
hallo ... ds is ket

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 04:56:34 PM »
Oh my~ YuiParu so cuuuuteee :wub:
Cant get enough of them XD
Thanks for the OS!  :)
It's really good! :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2014, 05:12:19 PM »
Wow that was an amazing vampire one shot

Please update soon

I wonder if u can make Mayuki

Offline recchuun

• (・ω・)
  • ecchi
  • writer
Re: [Recchuun's Fanfics] Operation: RIVER Prologue I
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2014, 05:28:33 AM »
Wmatsui, YuiParu, Mayuki, Kojiyuu, Marimii + other side couples.
Military/Apocalypse!AU

Mission Plan

SPECIAL ORDER
OPERATION: RIVER
Special Unit: UNIT 48
ORDERS: Search and destroy the center of Shades – stop them from being able to multiply.
Annihilation of any encountered Shades and anarchists.
Recruiting of new members to the army if seen to have a possession of a talent.

It’s the year 2XXX and civilization has fallen. The world’s destroyed and a new municipal order erupts from the ashes of the apocalypse. Isolated from the rest of the world, Japan now recruits those with supernatural powers to join the army against the “Shades.”

Shades – demonic, shadowy figures who can take on the image of misfortune and death. The stronger it is, the bigger and more solidified the form may be. Evolved shades may be able to speak and communicate. Shades can kill by shooting a poisonous bullet from their bodies, infecting a person. If left untreated, each misfortune would cause the poison to spread and grow until it turned the person into a shade themselves.

UNIT 48
– a unit of specialized girls led by their brilliant leader: Otabe (Yokoyama Yui). Their powers are the strongest of the recruits and specialize in Search-and-Destroy, Massacres, and are tasked with finding and destroying the cause of the Shades.

UNIT Rappapa – a disbanded unit that was handpicked by Akimoto. The strongest and most talented of the recruits, infamous due to the high number of Shades they had destroyed. An effective guerilla and Search-and-Destroy team, they were disbanded after the incident involving the casualty of Matsui Rena and several other civilians.

Prologue - Part I

Welcome to UNIT48

A girl donned in an illustrious military green stood outside the door, the various medals and five golden stars hung on the heavy outfit as she waited to be called in. She was a rank five, as symbolized by the gleaming stars on her left shoulder, and the youngest rank five in the history of the army. It was an impressive feat, but the girl paid no mind to the stars that weighed with the burden of many lives.

"Enter," a booming voice called from the other side of the heavy wooden doors.

The girl pushed them open, walking past the guards with a relatively relaxed expression. However, as she walked closer to the desk where the Chief in Command sat, her back straightened and her shoulders were rigid.

"Yokoyama Yui, sir."

Yui gave the official military salute; hands held clasped behind her back as her feet distanced themselves from one another by a new centimeters. Her eyes gazed straight into the eyes of the seemingly middle-aged man sitting behind the mahogany desk filled with endless files of paper.

"At ease, soldier," the man replied, waving his hand to dismiss the young girl's air of misgiving. "Do you know why you're here?"

Yui immediately relaxed, her feet coming back together as her arms dangled by her side. However, her back was straight, shoulders a rigid line.

"No, sir."

The man, Akimoto, selected a thick manila folder from the top of his stack, leafing through it intently as if to catch some last-minute errors. Satisfied with the work, he slid the folder towards Yui, motioning for her to take it. Yui hesitated briefly before taking the folder, tentatively flipping each page after another.

"I have a job that only a brilliant tactician like you can fulfill."

Yui looked at him in disbelief, "Sir, with all due respect, this is-"

"Your mission, Captain Yokoyama. I expect great things from you," Akimoto smiled, his eyes unreadable. “The hope of mankind rests upon your shoulders.”

She hesitated.

"I understand. I shall assemble the unit immediately."

Yui bowed her head and gave another salute before excusing herself out of the room, doubt plaguing her mind.

"Nyanyan!"

A girl jumped from somewhere, her arms wrapped tightly around a taller girl's shoulders. The taller girl staggered forwards, barely saving herself a fall by grabbing onto a wooden beam.

"Hey, Yuko!" She berated the other with a swift smack on the head, "Some warning next time!"

Yuko, the shorter girl, ignored her, nuzzling her cheek against the nape of the other girl's neck. She smiled happily, arms traveling from the shoulders to waist. Yui stood in the back, her arms crossed as she watched the scene unfold with a small apologetic smile on her face. Instead, she waited silently, waiting for the rest of the members to appear before saying anything.

"Yuko-san, Haruna-san!" A confused voice sounded from behind the two friends. "What are you doing here?"

Yuko turned her head, arms still attached to Haruna's waist. There she saw a girl with wide eyes and slightly overreacting facial expressions walk over to the two of them.

"Yuki?"

Haruna wiggled her way out of Yuko's tight grip and went to hug the other girl. Surprise was evident in all their faces; it had been years since all three of them had been in the same place together.

"Now if only Mariko and the others were here," Haruna mused out loud, taking a seat on one of the benches conveniently placed besides them. Yui slid over to the edge, allowing room for the others to take seat.

"Then there would be trouble, wouldn't it?"

A tall, model-like girl appeared, followed by two smaller girls – one with glasses and the other with a large bow in her hair; all with grimaces on their faces.

Yuki grimaced, noticing a letter with the military insignia stamped on the letters that were clenched tightly in Atsuko’s and Minami’s hands. Yuko let out a wry smile, a foreboding feeling flooding into the hearts of all that gathered.

“Looks like UNIT Rappapa is back.”

"The answer's no, Yui," Haruna said firmly, mouth set into a deep frown. "I refuse to go out there again."

Yui looked on forlornly at the past members of the infamous UNIT Rapappa. The military insignia openly tattooed on the side of her neck brought a sense of shame and embarrassment as the ex-members stared at it pointedly.

"Sending a pup to round up the stray dogs of the military, huh? Akimoto must be desperate," Yuko laughed bitterly, the sound strained as if reluctantly forced.

"Like Haruna said, I refuse to go back. Wasn't three years of war enough?"

She hadn’t expected an easy fight with the ex-members of UNIT Rappapa. They had been the best of the best – stronger and smarter than any unit that had been involved with the Shades. However, three years in service, they had all quit the military with a resigned frown much to the despair of the young recruits who had looked upon them, Yui included.

“This is the final push, the last chance to destroy the Shades for once and for all. After that, no one else will have to join the military – the world will have its victor and it will be humanity that wins.” Yui felt like screaming, desperate to get the ex-members to see how they were needed. She knelt down, head bowed as her hands rested on her thighs in pitiful despair.

A heavy silence settled on the group, threatening to choke all who stayed quiet. Mariko opened her mouth to speak a rebuttal, but no sound came out as she stared at the pathetic position a rank five was reduced into. 

“Only the best of the best, huh.”

Yui raised her head, eyes wide at the sudden statement Atsuko had made. The glasses-donned girl stared at her, measuring her silently with unflinching eyes.

“I’ll join.”

“Atsuko!”

Minami looked at her with obvious shock, a horrified expression on her face.

“It’s not like we have anything else to live for,” Atsuko smiled wryly, “Save the young lives in exchange for ours.”

Yui bowed her head once more, “Thank you.”

“Don’t bow your head,” Mariko said firmly, placing a heavy hand upon Yui’s head. “You’re the leader aren’t you?”

Yuki nodded her head while Minami stared at Atsuko with a look torn between betrayal and deep sadness before giving an imperceptible nod as well.

“Yuko? Haruna?”

Reluctance was evident, but the mood had shifted into Yui’s favor. Yuko looked annoyed and Haruna clearly angry, but they too gave a murmur of agreement.
Atsuko smiled at her, thin, but still there.

Yui stood up and gave a military salute, hands clasped tightly behind her back.

“Thank you, and welcome. Welcome to UNIT 48.”

A/N: \ o / and here is the debut of a more serious story, Operation: RIVER. ; u ; so far, yui managed to recruit Rappapa, but more members will be coming soon.

@Shinoki: Yes, I greatly appreciate your long comment ; u ; I'm quite proud of that YuiParu oneshot. It's one of my favorites. Ah yes, I'll plan on making them a bit longer one day TT u TT but oh well. I could write both of them for you \ o / I don't mind at all! If you could just briefly describe how Sayaka and Mizuho interact, I could easily write them (although somewhat out of character since I don't know them very well).

@mitsuhara_itsuko: Thank you very much for the comment, I appreciate it! I shall post more oneshots \ o / and spread the YuiParu love!

@White Hawk: Thank you for the lovely comment ; u ; Spread the YuiParu love!

@Kirozoro: Thank you for the kind comment TT u TT I appreciate it! Also, yes, I'll be posting MaYuki soon ~ At least this ongoing finally has MaYuki sobs. I'll put that on the requested ~

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [Recchuun's Fanfics] Operation: RIVER (prologue I) Wmatsui, Mayuki, etc
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2014, 07:26:07 AM »
Woahhhh... new fic, again...  :twothumbs

I really really love your story...

Is Rena really dead???
Did Rena's death is the main cause of the disbandment of the Unit Rappappa??
What will the great Unit Rappappa's members supernatural powers???

Can't wait for Jurina, Mayu, and Miichan's appearance... :grin:

Good story you have here...  :twothumbs

Offline Zita

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2014, 12:19:11 PM »
 :temper: Why it is so short.
So this mean that Rean i dead?

Please update soon.
KAMI OSHI: MATSUI RENA

http://kecha94.tumblr.com/

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2014, 01:21:34 PM »
Wow, this is interesting demo...

Rena-sama's dead?!!  :mon whine:

I hope she's alive, pretty pretty please?  :mon hanky:
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2014, 03:29:18 PM »
Another fanfic~

This is going to take more action

Please update soon~

Offline recchuun

• (・ω・)
  • ecchi
  • writer
Re: [Recchuun's Fanfics] Operation: RIVER (prologue II) Wmatsui, Mayuki, etc
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2014, 03:28:09 AM »

Prologue Part II

Before meeting with the ex-members of UNIT Rappapa, Yui had taken the liberty to pinpoint and mark every noteworthy recruit. It had taken her hours of going through each recruits' papers and days more of going to personally observe them. Eventually, she has selected three promising girls that were only a couple of years younger than she was.

And now, here she stood on an elevated wooden platform on a sunny day, the blue sky gleaming behind her as if to illuminate the righteous orders she had been asked to deliver. The platform was simple and empty save her, the new recruits trainer, and the members of the new UNIT 48 standing sullenly over the rows of recruits. The thoughts of the veterans were the same: they would be choosing who could die with them. 

The trainees were identical; their clothes the same military green and a cap placed on their heads, long hair tied in ponytails. All had their eyes trained on Yui and UNIT Rappapa, eyes steeled with determination and hope of glory.

The trainer stood up, the muscles of her forearm clear in the sun as he towered over Yui. Taking a breath, he called out the names Yui had hand-picked with a deep, booming voice.

"Matsui Jurina!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Minegishi Minami!"

"Yes, sir."

"Watanabe Mayu!"

"Yes, sir."

Yui raised an eyebrow as she watched the three best recruits step out from the ranks of silent soldiers, watching the trainer's face glow with pride as his aces gave the military salute before the elevated platform they stood upon.

"So young," Yui heard Yuki whisper to herself, ignoring the tingling sense of guilt at having to send such young girls into the open fields. Yuko shot her a glare that she rightly ignored as well - they were the best and Yui only wanted them.

The three were different: physically, psychologically, mentally. Matsui Jurina, despite only being eighteen, had the height and aura of an experienced leader, an almost challenging smirk playing on her lips. A daily training activity Yui had observed showed a high ability in hand-to-hand combat, excellent on the field with an even greater ability to control her talent: fire. She would be a hard one to control, Yui mentally noted, but an excellent soldier and a fiercely loyal friend.

Minegishi Minami was the shortest of the bunch, hair reaching a length to her ear. She was more serious, straight backed and all as she watched Yui. The number one sniper, Minegishi was on par, if not above, the current best sniper employed in the military. Yui ignored the feeling that her every move was being predicted and watched and nodded with satisfaction at the choice. A nine-eight percent accuracy was not something to be tampered with.

Lastly, her eyes strayed upon Watanabe Mayu. The girl's expression was stoic, not a hint of what she may have been feeling expressed in her eyes. She was unsettlingly calm, staring straight into the eyes of Yui before training her eyes on the legendary members behind her. Yui could see the gears turning behind the stony eyes of Watanabe - every move was being calculated, every word already predicted before Yui had a chance to form them.

"She's a smart one," Mariko murmured, thoroughly surprised at three chosen recruits. "Pity she became a soldier."

"They look almost too excited," Minami chuckled airily, playing with the bow in her hair. "I wonder if we looked like that too."

Yuko grunted. Displeasure was evident on the short girl's face and she threw a glare at the trainees as if it would help push them back into the ranks, to prevent them from joining the war they were bound to start.

Yui shrugged off the burdening weight of taking such young recruits and stuck the overwhelming feelings to the back of her mind. It threatened to swallow her completely - thrust her into the dark world of self-doubt and the pressures of failing. Yui swallowed harshly, pushing down the feelings, eyes narrowed and steeled as she did so. She would wallow in self-hatred later, but for now, she had a job to do.

She ignored the daggers the members of Rappapa gave her way with their eyes and stood up. Her feet stopped only at the edge of the platform. Her hands stayed clasped behind her back solidly.

A breathe.

"Welcome to UNIT 48."

Offline recchuun

• (・ω・)
  • ecchi
  • writer

Prologue Part III

"Open the gates!"

The blackened iron bars shuttered as the metals grinded together to open a space big enough for only one person. Groaning to a halt, the bleak prison's unwelcoming entrance omitted a force that made Yui's stomach flip upside-down. A quick glance behind her and she could see that Mayu's characteristically stoic face had scrunched up in disgust while Minami looked sick. Atsuko sighed, having been here before, and led the way inwards.

A dirty looking girl in a beige jumpsuit rammed the stained window that separated the group from the inmates. She had a twisted look, the scars on her face only adding to the outlaw look. Minami flinched away from the cell, huddling closer to Mayu who looked equally disturbed as the inmate let out a laugh.

Yui grimaced.

"What are we here for?" Minami whispered to her, eyes flickering back and forth from both sides of the the prison as they waited for their guide to appear.

Atsuko shrugged, "Yui wanted something."

The three looked at Yui whose face had turned ashen and tightened, control slowly slipping from her grasp as her mouth turned slack with horror. "It's personal," she said bitingly, "I owe someone here my life."

Before being able to question their captain, a guide - female and quite young - appeared before the four. Unlike the inmates, she wore a proper military uniform, military insignia bared on her cheek.

"Yokoyama Yui, Maeda Atsuko, Minegishi Minami, and Watanabe Mayu, correct?"

Yui nodded, flashing the tattoo on her neck.

The guide smiled, hurriedly checking things off on her clipboard before stuffing it under her arm. She smiled, "Welcome to Prison HOPE, also known as Majisuka Prison. I'll be your guide, Peace."

The two youngest recruits looked at each other in confusion, but stilled their tongues. A prison was never a place to exploit secrets.

"We're here for Shimazaki Haruka," Yui spoke, willing her voice to stay calm as she spoke the name.

Peace's eye became round, surprise and disapproval evident as a frown appeared on her face. She scrutinized the group carefully, "Shimazaki Haruka?"

Yui ignored the confused guide and pulled out a retrieval slip from Akimoto himself, the military's emblem glowing even in the musty light of the prison. Peace took the article, expression turning unreadable, and handed it back to Yui.

"Come this way. Shimazaki Haruka is on lockdown at the moment."

Yui's face turned bitter, but a brush of the hand from Atsuko kept her from saying anything.

"Who is that?" Mayu whispered, nudging Minami's shoulder with her own.

"How would I know? You're the genius here," Minami shrugged.

The walk was a long one, Peace leading the four through locked door after locked door. The inmates were rowdy and violent; bloody specks on their face were not surprising and many had scars on the dirty skin. Atsuko’s face had become unreadable as she tried her best to ignore the pounding near her head as the group marched inwards into the belly of the massive prison.

“What kind of a prison is this,” Minami whispered with disgust, her nose scrunching at the foul smell that leaked from behind the barriers.

“Prison HOPE is a special prison, one used to detain those that have been charged with capital punishment,” Peace explained. “If you’ve noticed, all talents are surprised and nullified because of the charms inserted into the walls on their side - can’t have the nation’s most dangerous criminals running loose.”

“Disgusting,” Mayu grimaced.

Peace gave a hum of agreement before stopping in front of a gigantic vault. “We’re here,” she announced almost cheerfully as she slid a card into the lock on the side of the vault. With a heavy groan, the gears turned painfully slow, the screeching of metal grating against metal becoming unbearable sharp as it slowly opened inward.

“Haruka,” Peace called with a sing-song voice, leading the group into the musty room. “Visitors!”

“What is this?”

Yui looked around the small room with round eyes, horrified at the number of nullification charms that stuck around the room. Rows of rows of them had been plastered into the stone walls that omitted only darkness. The three members looked equally disturbed, Mayu gagging slightly as claustrophobia threatened to overwhelm her.

However, in the middle of it, sat a girl whose arms were fettered by the chains embedded in the back wall. Her beige outfit was clean, save for the occasional dirt smear, and her face was unmarred unlike the majority of girls who occupied the prison, but still held traces of blood and old bruises that had turned a nasty purple. Long strands of wavy hair sweeping well past her shoulders brushed the grounds as her head lolled unconsciously, eyes shut in a feverish daze.

“There was a crazy shutdown of the prison,” Peace explained, walking over to the chained girl with the keycard still held in her fingers. “Shimazaki here caused a power outage and sent a couple of girls to the infirmary with charred insides.” The guide unlocked the chains that thrummed with magical energy, a high-pitched tune that scratched the eardrums unpleasantly. She looked upon the group curiously, “Not quite sure why you’d want her, but take her.”

Yui rushed forward as the limp body of Shimazaki Haruka lurched to the ground, forehead barely grazing the rocky floor before Yui’s arms wrapped themselves tightly around the girl’s waist.

“Captain-” Minami started before being cut off by Yui.

“You are to keep this a secret from the others.”

It was a cold voice that echoed throughout the despair blanketed chamber of solitude. Minami was struck into silence by the desperation that laced the characteristically strong leader, and nodded in respect. Mayu and Atsuko followed suit, although the latter’s lips had retained the hard line she had on since entering the prison.

“Shimazaki Haruka does not exist until I say she does.”

Yui tightened her grip on the unconscious girl who moaned in response, pain evident in her scrunched features.

"Welcome to UNIT 48, Haruka."

A/N: Look, a double update! I'm incredibly dissatisfied with this part, but I just want to hurry and get the main story along orz; The next and final prologue (and member!) will probably be posted tomorrow ~ I'm sure many of you can guess who it is why would I ever kill Rena, she is my goddess sobs
« Last Edit: February 10, 2014, 05:48:43 AM by recchuun »

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
paruru~~!!

mayu is really disgusted in the prison

update :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
Paruru is joining them~ also Mayu, Jurina and Miichan

Please update soon

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Ooooh!
I guess I missed catching the first few parts of this new one~
This is really interesting...
Yuihan kakoii!!!
Ah, Prison Hope...
And the Rappappa members...
My heart pounds with excitement..
Hmm, I guess Peace doesn't like Paru as much in this world...
No one likes the prison of course, nod nod.
Ah, exciting!! :3 nyaaa!
I wonder why the military insignia is tattoo-ed though?
I wonder what connection Yui has to Paru...
She said that she owed someone here her life
So, Paru nod nod. I shall come to that conclusion until further explanation
dun dun dun...
Mayu has claustrophobia? though I'm guessing that's just to describe the way the room is
And thus, Yui gets a cool moment at the end
That line: "Welcome to UNIT 48" is somehow awesome
Soon, one day, it shall be this fic's catchphrase
I'm joking.
Even if you're dissatisfied, I'm totally satisfied~~~
People do say that an author's worst critic is the author herself though~ :3
Matsui Rena is invincible!!!!
Well, I'll be looking forward to the next~

To describe SayaMizu to you... I suck at being brief, but yea I'm describing their personalities too~~
(if someone figures out how to do that spoiler thing, yea, I should apply that since this is long)
Hmm, well:
They are husband and wife basically
They kissed during the Choco no Dorei B-side Extra episode
and it was also revealed that they kissed before that... like I think before the stage or something
Two cute girls...being cute...and stuff? Even though Niidoi is quite a bit older...
I'll quote Niidoi from the Choco no Dorei SP: "She's cute...and kind, so I love her" "we're really close and I love her" "She told me that she wanted to go to the aquarium"
Mizuho: "really kind and like a big sister"

Niidoi Sayaka is sometimes called Shindoi-chan for her surname or Sayachan or PenPen as she likes Penguins
If you go and check out a few of the SJo episodes near the 30 mark,
You can see that she has this cute fluffy penguin suit
Speaking of cute and fluffy,
I personally find PenPen's appearance to be cute and fluffy and soft feeling despite her age of an university student
She sometimes acts kind of spacey and airheaded, but in truth is pretty smart
Well, considering that it's university and all
Another extra detail would be that supposedly, Niidoi-chan talks in a casual form,
so sometimes she drops the honorifics naturally when talking to senpai and etc
(I haven't paid much attention to this detail though myself)
Her voice is also pretty soft

Yamada Mizuho, well since I have a bad habit of getting to know more 'bout members when they announce their graduation, I don't know her personality that well...But I'll give some details of what I know (Oh my gersh...this is getting long... :p )
Well, she loves rabbits and I'm pretty sure that Mizuho is called something like Usagi-chan or something by a number of people
At least from what I've seen PenPen calls her "Mizuho-chan"
(I can provide you with a link to the Choco no Dorei thing subbed SayaMizu is the first kiss in part 2 in the subs created by anshinanzen.tumblr.com )
She was just recently promoted last year
and of course because basically everyone else got promoted
and even a 6th generation member got promoted before her,
she was sad and wanted to quit,
but the good thing is that she didn't and kept on working hard and finally got promoted to Team KII
I think she's a pervert... yea, she's a pervert.
But then again, it might be the influence of KII and the fact that she's there
She can be a bit 'amusingly malicious' and mess around with KII members too
It might be considered a troll-character, but not so much
I'm pretty sure that in the couple, the rabbit is the husband
Mizuho also has a Miyamae x Mizuho pair called AnMizuho, but
it's not the same as the husband-wife thing (and lol, Mizuho actually said that PenPen and her were that.)

Offline recchuun

• (・ω・)
  • ecchi
  • writer
Happy Valentine's Day! (YuiParu, Kojiyuu, Wmatsui, Mayuki Drabbles)
« Reply #16 on: February 15, 2014, 08:28:16 AM »
A/N: Although it's technically two hours past Valentine's Day, here are the drabbles of Valentine-related couples ~ I like to imagine this is what they actually do but, yes, enjoy ; u ; and happy Valentine's Day to all!

Cat Nap
Yokoyama Yui/Shimazaki Haruka
293 words

Something was horribly wrong.

There was rare moment of silence that enveloped her apartment, but instead of enjoying it, Yui sat outside her door with a pensive look.

Normally, when she left beloved girlfriend Haruka and her equally precious cat Bisu alone in a room, there would be screeches and yowling as the two fought constantly for her attention. (Not that Yui minded, of course, she deeply adored both her easily jealous cat and girlfriend).

But it was quiet and Yui was worried.

Had the two finally taken each other out? What kind of blood bath would she walk into?

(She shuddered at the time her room was trashed by the two - it had taken it hours to clean the mess afterwards).

Taking a deep breath, she turned the knob of the door and almost fell over at the sight that greeted her.

Haruka was curled up on her bed, blankets covering her haphazardly as she slept soundly with a sleeping Bisu in her arms. Bisu face was pushed against Haruka's and Yui couldn't help but chuckle at the similarities of their sleeping faces. It was a sight to remember and Yui suppressed a sudden want to squeal at the cute sight that she was fortunate enough to witness.

A box of chocolates was visible in Haruka's sleeping grasp, a small envelope tied to the sweets with a white ribbon, and Yui could feel her face splitting into a wide smile.

Taking the chocolates from Haruka's hand, she replaced the box with her own hand into her girlfriend's grasp while her free arm wrapped around the younger girl's waist and Bisu's warm body. She nuzzles her face into Haruka's neck as stray strands of hair tickle her cheek.

"Sleep well, Haruka, Bisu."

Balloons, Balloons, Balloons

Oshima Yuko/Kojima Haruna
333 words

Yuko sighed as she wrapped another piece of candy on the ends of the balloon strings.

"You're such a romantic," Takamina laughed as she helped blow up another balloon in their growing pile. "Haruna’s going to love it."

"Are you sure?" Yuko asked, her hands still hard at work at tying the candy. Haruna had been looking down lately, a pensive frown on her face replacing the normal airhead look – and Yuko planned to fix it. However, there was a tinge of doubt in her normally confident voice and Minami couldn’t help but smile at the sudden vulnerability.

"I'm certain."

Confidence renewed, Yuko went about her work more vigorously with a smile on her face.

There was a growing pile of balloons in the cardboard boxes that littered the floor. Each balloon was filled with enough air that it would slowly lower the candy attached to the string on the bottom down towards the ground from midair. Yuko smiled triumphantly as she tied the final piece of chocolate onto the pink balloon and placed it into the box.

“Good luck,” Minami says, her hand lingering on Yuko’s shoulders to give her the extra energy. The latter gave her a brilliant smile and nodded as she picked up the box and ran to the top of the three-story building with a skip in her step.

The sun was blinding and the wind still as Yuko stood over the low safe rail and peered down to see the figure of Haruna walking out from the building.

“Harunyan!”

Haruna stared upwards, eyes round with surprised as the clear blue sky suddenly filled with colorful balloons gently raining down on her. A red balloon drifted close to her and her hand wrapped around the string, the candy with its cheesy “be mine” bringing a smile onto her face.

As the balloons and the corny Valentines candy showered down, Haruna laughed and cupped her hands around her mouth as she shouted the words, “I love you, Oshima Yuko!”

A Lily in the Garden of Roses
Matsui Jurina/Matsui Rena (WMatsui – School!AU)
753 words

Jurina’s in class writing down the notes on the board as her eyes stare fixatedly on the back of a girl crouching near the flower bed outside of her class.

The girl has pale skin and shiny black hair that falls down her slim back and large eyes that crinkle slightly when she’s concentrating. Her hands are kind and soft as they care for the flower with a tenderness Jurina’s never seen before – and she’s completely entranced.

“Matsui!”

A piece of chalk comes flying her way and it lands on her desk with a loud “ping!” before rolling away and leaving a flushed Jurina.

“Detention today for failing to pay attention,” the teacher glared. Jurina just sighed, embarrassed and annoyed, before meekly replying.

When the teacher finally stopped scolding her, Jurina scowled as she realized the girl had disappeared from the flower bed and gone back inside. The classes past at a sluggish pace afterwards and Jurina could feel her scowl growing bigger as her friends mocked her on their way out of school and back home. Then again, it didn’t really matter all too much since she didn’t have anyone to spend Valentine’s Day with.

The girl and her slim back still played in her mind and Jurina couldn’t help but glance back outside once last time. To her surprise, the girl was crouched down, straightening a wayward flower and before Jurina could fully understand what was happening, her feet were already pounding down the stairs and onto the dirt path that bordered the school doors.

Breathing heavily, her mind spun as the girl turned around to stare at Jurina with a confused look on her face.

Jurina felt her face flush. What was she thinking, running down to confront the girl without a plan? She was supposed to be smooth, a lady killer.

“Can I help you?” the girl asks with a sweet voice that almost made Jurina swoon. Almost.

“U-Uh, no, well, you can,” she stuttered, crouching down next to girl. With an embarrassed smile, she pointed to one of the flowers on the ground. “What’s this flower called?”

The girl turned towards where her finger was pointing at and smiled, a sudden change in her face taking place at the mention of her beloved flowers. “That’s a chrysanthemum, pretty isn’t it?”

“Yeah,” Jurina nodded, openly gaping at the overwhelming beauty of the smiling girl. Somehow shaking herself out of her reverie, she pointed to another vibrant closer.

“This one?”

“A cosmos.”

“This?”

And it went on and on until Jurina was sure she had pointed at every single flower in the flower bed. The girl looked happy without a trace of annoyance on her face.

“Sorry, I must be annoying you,” Jurina said, an apology forming on her tongue.

The girl looked shocked, hands quickly waving around to refute the statement. “No, no, no. Not at all, I’m actually really happy that the flowers are finally noticed by someone,” she smiled, almost embarrassed, “I guess that means I’ve been tagging good care of them for someone as pretty as you to notice.”

Jurina blushed heavily, staring as the girl’s own face started turning a bright red as realization of her words struck.

“Th-Thanks,” Jurina stuttered, her own scarlet cheeks matching the one on the other girl’s face. “But you’re much prettier than these flowers.”

The girl’s blush grew a vibrant red that matched the colors of the roses that stood in the middle of the flowerbed. “I, uh, um,” the girl fumbled around with one of the roses in the middle, plucking the rose carefully before handing it to Jurina, “Here, um, for the compliment.”

Jurina felt her face break into a large smile as she accepted the rose with both her hands. The girl felt the tips of her ears burst into flames as realization of her hasty actions – she had forgotten it was Valentine’s Day. The two fell into an embarrassed silence as they refused to look at each other, face adorned with red coloring that splashed their skin. Thankfully, it was broken by the irritated teacher who called out the window.

“Matsui Jurina, get back in here!” He shouted, waving his chalk in angry little circles.

Jumping up, Jurina shouted back a reply, “Coming!”

The girl looked at her, large eyes shining in the light of the sun. “I, um, I’m Matsui Rena,” she called after the retreating form of Jurina.

Jurina turned around and smiled, waving the rose. “Thank you for the Valentine’s gift, Rena!”

Cross My Heart and Hope to Die
Watanabe Mayu/Kashiwagi Yuki
395 words

There’s a box of chocolates hidden in Yuki’s hands as she sits next to Mayu.

“Happy Valentine’s Day,” the younger girl greets, smiling at her before going back to sorting her boxes of chocolates.

“Happy Valentine’s Day, Mayu,” Yuki says back, her eyes taking in the unending chocolates that are spread out in front of the cyborg-like girl. Her fingers tighten around her own box of chocolates as she says the obvious, “That’s a lot of chocolate.”

Mayu sighed, making a little whining noise in her throat as she takes another one and places it into the growing pile. “I’m sick of all this chocolate; I never want to see another.”

“O-Oh, is that so?”

The wrapping paper she’s put on the small box crinkles a little as Yuki places the chocolates back inside her pocket. Mayu throws her a confused look and holds out a hand, her face expectant.

“Don’t I get anything from you?”

Yuki blinks, her large eyes growing even wider as her famous overreacting side appears in her flustered state. Her hands fly as she vehemently denies any existence of chocolate and Mayu just stares at her, obviously not believing any of the excuses that leave the older girl’s mouth.

“It’s in your back pocket, isn’t it?”

She falls silently and sighs, taking out the box of chocolates almost reluctantly and placing them into the hands of Mayu.

“You said you didn’t want to see another chocolate so,” Yuki mutters, an embarrassed look at her face as she glances at the large stack of chocolates Mayu has.

“Is that what you were worried about?” Mayu asks as chuckles softly, tearing the wrapping off gently before popping a piece of chocolate into her mouth. “You’re obviously the exception to the rule.”

And Yuki’s blushing again because Mayu says it so casually that she’s embarrassed at even having worried about something as childish as that. Her mouth opens to say something to save herself from the overwhelming embarrassment, but nothing comes out. Mayu laughs as she watches Yuki flail silently and leans over to kiss the girl, shoving a piece of Yuki’s chocolate into her own mouth. Yuki smiles at the grinning Mayu with surprise as the girl hands her a box of chocolates, a nicely tied ribbon on the corner of the box.

“Besides, you’re the only one I give any to.”

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
mayuki so sweet~~~

WMatsui saikou~!!!!!!!

yuiparu~~

kojiyuu~~

(yuko is scared in baloons right? :shocked)

MAYUKI!!!!!! :inlove: :inlove:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
Wmatsui kakoi

Mayuki so sweet ~

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Nice OSs you have here :D So you said I could do requests right? Can I request a 1shot with Kashiwagi Yuki x Oshima Yuko? I know weird pairing but I want to know if it can be done~

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Yume no Kawa