JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Last Christmas

Author Topic: The Trade Prologue (乃木坂46)  (Read 1679 times)

Offline Prataz

• Member+
The Trade Prologue (乃木坂46)
« on: October 04, 2014, 03:52:17 AM »
Not sure if anybody is interested in a fantasy style story with NGK46. There will be gender blending and some crossovers here and there.

But as I'm new to NGK46, do advise me on the suitable pairings or love triangles =)

Prologue

“Push… “

“Harder….”

“But I can’t... It’s so painful…”

“Yes you can… For the love of your child… you have to endure the pain…”

With a loud scream of pain and agony, she finally gave the final push before collapsing in exhaustion.

The cries of a newborn baby greeted her as a reward, bringing a smile to her tired face.

But her moments of bliss were short-lived as a loud knock at the door interrupts the sweet moment she shares with her child.

“Ikuta-hime sama, you have to hurry! The queen  knows that you will be giving birth in secret and had send her guards to kill you…”

The cold fact of reality destroyed the joyous moment that she had with her newborn child.
She knew that this day would come. The queen, in her bid to ensure only her own son will be crown prince, had resorted to hunting and killing all the pregnant concubines.
Only by taking advantage of her previous role of a Miko, could she avoid the queen by hiding in the holy temple.

“Oh Erika… may the heavens watch over you…” she whispered to the crying child while handing her over to her own trusted guards.

She had planned for them to bring her out of the temple in secret, with only the jade pendant given to her by the king as a sign of her birthright.
She would then pretend that she had suffered from a miscarriage and lost her child, using a dead baby as a diversion.
In her grief, she would hang herself, hoping that the queen would be satisfied and leave the little Erika alone.

But her plans were now disrupted by the untimely arrival of the queen’s own guards.

She could only pray now… hoping that her role as a former Miko, would allow the gods to take piety on her and grant her wishes for the survival of her child…

“Would you like a trade…” asked a voice slyly in Ikuta-hime’s mind.

“Who… Who are you…”

“I am the one that is answering your prayers…”

“You are not the gods…”

“I am their messenger…”

“Nonsense! I had being a medium for the gods! I would know their presence…”

“But you are no longer a virgin and thus lost your right as a Miko…”

“……”

“Now is not the time to argue, if you want your child to live, you must agree to the trade…”

“The trade?!?... At what conditions?”

“The conditions are simply… My child for yours…”
« Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 03:39:50 PM by Prataz »

Offline gilangfajri

• Member+
  • Hollstein is real!
    • starwarsgil
Re: The Trade Prologue (NGK46)
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 04:57:27 PM »
Woaah, Nogi Fic! I've been waiting for some Nogizaka story, because it was rare in here..

I'm new to Nogizaka too, but I think the hottest pairing is Wakasama x Reika-chan :wub:

Please update, author-san! :twothumbs

"Once I told Yui a message, 'no matter what happens, I only want Yui to be by my side.' To think of it, it just become a vogue, isn't it?"

-Shimazaki Haruka-

Offline fuu_kun

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • kyun~kyun~~
Re: The Trade Prologue (NGK46)
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2014, 05:22:37 AM »
NGK is a bit weird ._. how about changed it into NGZK instead? .-.

nice prologue, waiting for more
thankyou  :hee:

Offline White Hawk

• Member+
Re: The Trade Prologue (乃木坂46)
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 05:52:13 PM »
Oh! Nogi fic!  :wub: :twothumbs
Can't wait to read the next chapter~^^
Hope Maiyan & Nanase are in the story too XD

JPHiP Radio (16/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: BoA - Last Christmas