JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - KIMI YUKI

Author Topic: I am a Hitman - CH2 (Mayuki)  (Read 3503 times)

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
I am a Hitman - CH2 (Mayuki)
« on: March 11, 2014, 01:28:38 PM »
“Here, fills up the form” an old man behind the counter handed over a form.

A figure in pink hooded sweatshirt took the form and asked for a pen. The old man gave a pen to her.

The figure stood in front of the counter to write the information onto the paper then submitted it to the old man.

The old man put on his spectacle and read the form. 

“You have successfully registered to be a Hitman.” the old man announced and spelled carefully “Congratulations, Watanabe Mayu.”
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 10:00:11 PM by Yuri Machenkov »

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
Re: I am a Hitman - Prologue (Mayuki)
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2014, 04:01:17 PM »
Mayu is hitman!!

Cant wait

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
Re: I am a Hitman - CH1 (Mayuki)
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2014, 08:57:15 AM »
Kirozoro: Thanks!!!!!

----------------------------

Target :

Mayu stared at the screen and scratching her chin; thinking what kind of target she will accept if customer request for her service.

Hmm...Target….I guess I know what to type in already. ~Mayu.

“Anything.”

Then proceed to price. She scratched her chin again and typed.

“Any price (But not free).”

Year of experience:

Hmm...Lets just lie about this. ~Mayu.

“Six years”

Alright. It is done now. Hope the first business will come as soon as possible. ~Mayu.

She clicked on “save changes” to store her information in her account. Mayu was just registered as a Hitman yesterday. She was just a student and this was her part time. Her father urged her to find a part time job during the semester break otherwise she will go to work for Mariko; her father’s friend that owned a pizza shop. Mayu will be a pizza girl that deliver pizza if she don’t found herself a job now.

I worked for Mariko during last semester break. She is quite friendly and beautiful. Nowadays, it is hard to see a girl with short hair looks beautiful. But, that job was really boring; I need to ride an awkward motor scooter to deliver the pizza. It’s not that I don’t like Mariko-sama, just that the pizza girl job was too boring. ~Mayu.

Mayu kept on clicked on the home button to refresh her Facebook news feed.

I don’t like this kind of life. It is too boring. I hope someone will pay me to kill their target. ~Mayu.

Mayu leaned her back against the chair she was sitting. She raised her head up and stared at the empty ceiling.

Am I being a dumb that trust this kind of job really exist? Did anyone really hire a Hitman to kill somebody? This doesn’t make sense. Why a smart people like me will trust this kind of stupid thing? Damn that old man, he must have thinked that I am a stupid or retard to apply for this kind of job. He is playing me. Why? Why Watanabe Mayu? Why you so stupid? If I don’t show father my salary next week, I will send to work for Mariko-sama. I guess I need to find another job now ~Mayu.

She lowered her head and casted her eyes back to the screen. Mayu pulled her chair forward to sit closer to her desk.

“Google.com” She mumbled while typing.

The notification sound of Facebook drew her attention while she was thinking what to search. She switched to the Facebook page. Mayu clicked on the red globe button to show what noticed her.

“What did Yuko tagged me? Oh my god! Rain! Look at his body! My nose is bleeding! You are my only one. I won’t look at any other guys anymore. I won’t accept any pursuers unless he looks like you” ~Mayu.

While Mayu was attracted to the body of the idol that she love, her phone vibrated. She unlocked her smartphone’s screen to check on the notice.

An E-mail? Hmm…from… Hitman organisation?! ~Mayu

Her eyes widened.

“You have a request from a customer.” Mayu read it out “Target…”.

Cockroach?!!! What is that customer thinking? Although my profile shows the target as anything. Just slapped it with slipper will done. Anyway, lets look at the price first. 1500yen? That good. I will do it. ~Mayu.

She dialled to the Hitman organisation to confirm the deal and location. Mayu put on her sweatshirt and climbed out through the window.

xxx

Mayu stood in front of a double storey. She took out her phone to check on the address and they match.

Seems like I found the right place. ~Mayu.

---------------------
Please kindly let me know what you guys think about this story~

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2014, 09:31:14 AM »
Haha a cockroach!!!

Haha gambatte Mayu!!

mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2014, 10:48:00 AM »
cockroach is a great beginning mayu~
please update soon ! :bow:

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
« Reply #5 on: March 12, 2014, 01:12:45 PM »
HAHAHA!! FIRST hitman Job is cockroach LOL. never see that coming~ LOL!  :lol:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2014, 02:56:10 PM »
Seriously! A Cockroach?! :nervous

Your fault Mayu you're the one who entered it. :lol:

Atleast you got a job to do! :fap

Gambatte ne! :twothumbs

Thanks for your update and hardwork. :kneelbow:

Offline kenjoy12

• Oshiri Lover ω
  • Member+
  • Quite a silent reader. ^^;
« Reply #7 on: March 12, 2014, 02:56:22 PM »
Seriously! A Cockroach?! :nervous

Your fault Mayu you're the one who entered it. :lol:

Atleast you got a job to do! :fap

Gambatte ne! :twothumbs

Thanks for your update and hardwork. :kneelbow:

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2014, 03:45:13 PM »
Hhah lol Mayu u lie too far there

Lol first job is cockroach

It is the first meet of Mayuki??

Update soon

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
I am a Hitman - CH1 (Mayuki)
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2014, 05:26:12 PM »
 OMG! That's hilarious! Mayu's first job is killing a cockroach!

Offline Yuri Machenkov

• ecchi
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2014, 09:59:45 PM »
tfme3638: Yes!!! is actually something that doesn't make sense. I know. kekeke~ :lol: :lol:

Kirozoro: WOW, you are so smart!!!  :thumbup

kenjoy12: Thank you!!! Hope you enjoy!!!  :D

Zhen: I also shocked when I thought of this.  :lol: :lol:

chocolate: Thank you for your support!!!

MayuxMatsuixMusic: why just gambateh for Mayu?  :wth :cry:

“Can you tell me where is the cockroach?” Mayu was in her customer’s living room now.

Wow, my first customer. Never expect her to be so beautiful. ~Mayu.

“I-In the storeroom” the girl’s voice quivered “You sure you can kill all those cockroaches? I don’t want any of them running in my house anymore.”

“Cockroaches? More than one?” Mayu calmed her “Don’t worry. I will make sure your storeroom is free of cockroaches.”

“Ju-Just be careful” the girl can’t calmed herself down.

“Just don’t worry.” Mayu questioned “What is your name girl?”

“Yuki, Kashiwagi Yuki” the girl answered “ and what yours?”

“Just call me Mayu” Mayu wore a wide grin on her face.

She is the only Hitman that offer her service on any target. ~Yuki.

Kashiwagi Yuki. What a good name. Never wonder that there will be someone actually so beautiful like her. If she transfers to our school, those guys must be crazy for her. Then she is going to be very busy rejecting those guys. ~Mayu.

“Shall we start now?” Mayu can’t wait to crash all those cockroaches.

Yuki nodded. She stood up and led Mayu to the upstairs. Yuki then stopped in front of a door.

“You ready?” Yuki asked with fear on her face.

This girl is just too afraid of cockroach. She just hired the right people. Haha, that me Watanabe Mayu. I never afraid of cockroach, never afraid of any bug, that makes me a brave girl. A beautiful one. ~Mayu.

Mayu nodded.

Why did she smile? What is she thinking? ~Yuki.

Yuki twisted the door knob carefully and turned back to look at Mayu; asking her to get into the lightless room. Without any hesitation, Mayu entered. Before she could turned around to say something, the door behind her was closed.

I can’t see anything. She should switched on the light for me first. This girl must be a coward ~Mayu.

“Yuki, can you tell me where is the light switch? I will turn it on myself” Mayu shouted.

“The light is always switch on. You don’t need to turn it on again.” Yuki’s voice came behind the door.

“But I don’t see any light. It is so dark in here.” Mayu took her first step in the darkness.

Hmm...Did I stepped on something? Just ignore it. ~Mayu.

Mayu took another step. This time she really felt something crashed under her sport shoes.

I can confirm I stepped on something now. Something...crispy, but what is that? Wa-Wait, I forget there is a mini torchlight in my pocket. Never thought I could use it. ~Mayu.

Yuki smirked while Mayu cracked some sound inside the room.

Rookie Hitman. You must be no experience on this job. No Hitman will set their price and target to any. This is the most important thing to determine whether this is a good Hitman or not. An experience Hitman knows what she capable of, and know what kind of people she wouldn’t want to mess up with. You are doing it wrong, Mayu. 6 years? Ridiculous. I knew you were nothing at the first sight on your profile. You are lucky. I didn’t want to take your life this time, but enjoy the trap I set. This is your first job and also your last job as a Hitman. Good luck Mayu. ~Yuki.

Yuki left the house.

Mayu switched on her mini torchlight and knelt. She tilted her right feet a bit to see what was under it. She pointed her mini torchlight at the spot under her shoe. Mayu saw a mixture of brown object that already crashed by her seconds ago.

What the hell is that thing? Is that cockroach? No, cockroaches. Damn it. I hope there would be no more of this. ~Mayu.

“Yuki, how many of these inside your storeroom?” Mayu stood and shouted “Yuki?...Yuki?”

No one answered her. Of course, because Yuki has already left her with those cockroaches.

EH? Where is Yuki? Strange. She should be waiting me outside by now. Why she didn’t reply me? Hmm...Gonna make sure what is going on outside. ~Mayu.

Mayu headed back to the entrance; twisted the door knob.

Wait. It is lock from the other side. What happened? Why? Wait, I need to think. Is this a prank? Oh my god, this Hitman organisation cannot be trust. I am so stupid to believe in this kind of job. Why I will fell into the same lie for twice? I am a smart girl, better take this as a lesson. I will not believe in anything of Hitman anymore. Now I should find a way out of this room. There must be a window around this room. ~Mayu.

Mayu projected her torchlight around the room to search for window, she can’t see anything at the wall but she always suspected that something moving at the wall. She fixed the light spot on one certain point at the wall.

What? The wall is moving? No, it can’t be. ~Mayu.

While her sight was casting on the wall, something flew onto her neck. She quickly reacted and captured the thing on her neck. She brought up her mini torchlight to see what is that thing.

Cockroach? Wait, the wall is not moving. It is those cockroaches moving all around the room. It is so much until covered every inch of the room. There is no choice anymore. ~Mayu.

She sprinted toward the wall as fast as her legs could afforded.

Bang*

A loud sound emitted throughout the whole neighbourhood in the night. Mayu punched through the wall. She fell and landed gently on the ground. She ran away before anyone could notice her existence in this night.

Damn. That girl cheated on me, that old man cheated on me. I need to run before anyone found me exit informally through this house. Why didn’t I just punch through the door? That will draw less attention. I must go now. Hope that no one see me. ~Mayu.

Yuki was shocked by the loud bang behind her. She turned around and saw a big hole at the wall on the second floor. Her eyes widened. 

EH! She must be possess some kind of power that grant her the strength to open a hole at the wall. This girl is not simple. Interesting. I hope we can meet again next time. ~Yuki.

Another CHapter, hope you guys enjoy.

Offline MaYukiIsLife

• Starting to become addicted to Keyakizaka46.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • If Neru's my sugar fix, Nen's my guilty pleasure
    • FuruyanagiOshi
    • taengoosone
Re: I am a Hitman - CH2 (Mayuki)
« Reply #11 on: March 12, 2014, 10:09:21 PM »
So is Yukirin a hitwoman too? Because she wants Mayu dead for some reason~

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2014, 10:12:22 PM »
Lol yuki trick Mayu...Mayu sure have a power for a small body

Update soon

Offline tfme3638

• Member+
I am a Hitman - CH2 (Mayuki)
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2014, 03:34:59 AM »
Kekekeke that was unexpected.., a whole room full of cockroaches... Just reading it gives me goosebumps!
Wonder wat mayu will do to get back at yuki? Since I doubt she will let it go like tt!

Offline kcard

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2014, 04:51:59 AM »
Oh, at first I think is must be a comady story
a hitman with a cockroaches? lol
but Wow! Yuki she had trick! unexpect!

Thank you for the story and
Looking forward to next Update! XD

Oshi : Okada Nana | Watanabe Mayu | Kashiwagi Yuki & Matsui Rena
Shipper : Mayuki | YukiRena

Offline chocholate

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2014, 11:23:56 AM »
yuki tricked her ! is yuki a hitwoman like mayu ??

thanks for your updates !

Offline Zhen

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Just Admire, No secret. (Wmatsui, Mayuki lover)
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2014, 11:26:52 AM »
MAYUYU is strongggggg~  :w00t: AWESOME!
YUKI MAYUYU YUKI MAYUYU YUKI MAYUYU:on gay: HOHOHOHO~

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2014, 01:10:38 PM »
A strong Mayu

Hmmm

Yuki's interested in Mayu now

Update
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Seira10048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keberadaan yang seperti angin~
« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2014, 07:27:56 AM »
Ho... this is interesting! I like it! I like it!  :twothumbs
And I'm so curious 'bout who exactly is Yuki
A hitwoman like Mayu, or... maybe Mayu's boss?

Thanks for this chapter Yuri-san. I'm looking forward to your next update :)
Kaze no you na sonzai sa~
Keberadaan yang seperti angin~

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2014, 04:45:14 AM »
Hmm~~ so interesting  :thumbsup

So Mayu is a hitman that has a super power  8)

Wow what will Yuki do to Mayu, looking for the next chapter  :cow:

JPHiP Radio (13/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Momoiro Clover Z - KIMI YUKI