JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Run Away Love

Author Topic: "CLOVER" MaYuki  (Read 1853 times)

Offline creamcracker

• Member+
  • DARE TO BE DIFFERENT
"CLOVER" MaYuki
« on: June 21, 2014, 05:15:32 PM »
A/N : This Fic is dedicated to a dear friend, Kiruchi!!!!

BEWARE, ANGST AHEAD

Prologue

Some would have said that I was obsessed.

Others said I was hopelessly crazy.

But in all honesty…

I was caught somewhere between those two adjectives. I suppose being infatuated to a boy whose name was a mystery, a person would have to be a little bit both. After all, isn’t having an extreme obsession with something intangible was always a first sign of insanity??

For all I knew, I could have had a one-way ticket to a Mental Hospital with my name written on it.

I’m not really sure how that-- how should I put it?—interest of mine began. Really, I usually was not the type of girl to fall head over heels to someone who’s not even at my level.  Actually, I’ve started to know him working in our family business. Meaning he’s a peasant and I’m her Mistress. Anyhow, I had never dated him, but he definitely suffered from my unnatural distaste for love for the time span of our childhood years. I guess I could say we were friends; we were ten back then and still afraid of catching cooties, so the most he ever said to me was ‘Hi or Hello’ Maybe that explains why we got along so well don’t you think?. Moving along he and his friends—delved into that hideous assumption that girls were stupid, and, therefore, not worth their time to talk to, yet alone acknowledge their existence.

Again, He and I got on pretty well.

It was somewhere in middle school when he started going crazy. It was also that year when I proposed that too much work damaged his brain. It was then that Watanabe Mayu became the first boy to ask me out.

At first, I came to think that he was simply mentally insane, but when he continued to persist, I’ve decided that my non-interest for any physical contact from the opposite sex, therefore conclude I did not want a boyfriend. And Watanabe Mayu especially made it on my list of people who I should never date—even if I decided I ever was ready for commitment—because he and I will simply won’t work.

But as we go along in High school he still passed along in the same kind of way; he continued to try to impress me, and I continued to believe he was even more of an idiot than I had first thought. But when we got in our middle of third year things suddenly change. And I mean change that was even more shocking than his puberty stricken, hormonal driven, period; Mayu went back to ignoring me. Well, no, I suppose ignoring isn't the correct term…No, he was still there—he would always be there—but he made it terribly obvious that he considered me nothing more special than his every day average classmate.

This baffled me more than anything else, but it worked to my advantage perfectly; I no longer had to waste my energy avoiding him or rejecting him.

Yet, no matter how hard I tried to stay away, Mayu slowly started becoming a problem.  And on our last day it morphed into nothing less than a bizarre, unheard of miracle…

I kissed him.

And got rejected......

TBC

-------------------

so yeah if  you guys having thoughts how the hell i'm posting another fiction without even updating my old fics well to tell you honestly, im not the one who wrote this prologue but still I am part of making the plot and giving some ideas  O0 :peace:

Credits to:

anonymousstalker - the one who wrote the prologue

rhin - mastermind / moral support haha  :lol: :lol:

PS: kiruchi-san, you know what to do next, I mean like releasing all your hostage-pics. thank you hahahahahaha  :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:
THE WORLD IS BEAUTIFUL EVEN THOUGH IT'S FILLED WITH SADNESS AND TEARS

Offline kiruchi

• Pinoy Alliance >:D
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Soda-addict Aries. Caffeine is my blood.
Re: "CLOVER" MaYuki
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2014, 05:27:38 PM »
Eh? What hostage pics?  :?
Please don't make it look like that I'm blackmailing you 'cause I'm sure I don't have the money to do that.
And pls update too...

Offline Seira10048

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Keberadaan yang seperti angin~
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2014, 08:49:05 PM »
Interesting prologue  :thumbsup
Mayu... how dare you reject my Yuki???
Aaahh my kokoro/?

I'm looking forward to the new update creamcracker-san :)
Kaze no you na sonzai sa~
Keberadaan yang seperti angin~

Offline sastio13

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • flexible. silent reader. lazy-ass.
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2014, 11:19:54 AM »
yo mayuki!!!
interesting prologue
hope it's not just a prologue and there will be chapters soon!!
i'm waiting for updates hehehe  :bow:
Yo, i'm sastio! i like to read fanfics! :)
a silent reader :grin:

Oshi: Shinoda Mariko,
Kashiwagi Yuki, Matsui Rena, Yagami Kumi, Okada Nana, Shinobu Mogi, Thalia, etc.
overall, i like all members hehe

every pairing is fine, as long as i enjoy :)

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2014, 12:20:43 PM »
gawd~~ love this mayuki~~!!

the prologue is <3 <3

this is so interesting~

pls update :bow:
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2014, 01:14:03 PM »
Mayuki!!!

Interesting

Update soon

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Double - Run Away Love