JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Banana (feat. Swings, JC Jieun)

Author Topic: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 18 [10/3/16] COMPLETE  (Read 30844 times)

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
Re: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 11 [17/1/16]
« Reply #40 on: January 20, 2016, 06:17:27 AM »
I can’t believe I forgot about this. Well… I can believe it… I was too busy
spending time with Yukirin but…oh… Rino is definitely going to kill me now

:grr: lol mayu..u forgot..=='..prepared for the consequences~ :onionwhip:

“YOU TOLD HER WHAT?”

Uh oh~~~~~~~ :bigdeal:

thankss for the update  :ding: :kneelbow: :on drink:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • See you in September! :)
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 12 [9/2/16]
« Reply #41 on: February 09, 2016, 12:14:04 PM »
@Blackdawn, yeah, forgetful Mayuyu, as let's face it... Yukirin makes her forgetful about the rest of the world  :kekeke:
@Safiraalsana, that would be the reasonable thing to do!  :lol:
@yocelin17, you won't need to wait any longer! Now I will post more often after this some sort of unexpected break!
@vanillux, thanks for reading and for the comment! I'm happy to hear that you're liking it!
@Yurena,  :grin: (well maybe no killing for this fic), they're best friends after all. Rino will get over it, eventually  :grin:
@fath107, sorry for the wait  :doh:

So it took me some time to continue this story but I'm back and no worries, no disappearing until I finish it now. This fanfic will have 17 or 18 chapters in total, so who knows I might even finish it during February? At least that's what I'm considering for the moment. Well no more breaks at least  :roll:

Chapter 12

Kashiwagi Yuki POV

Just when Mayu left I noticed Rie alone and of course I couldn’t lose this opportunity to have a little chat with a girl, surprisingly we met halfway as she also noticed me and walked my way.

“Are you serious?” she asked without beating around the bush. I have to admire at least that, she always went straight to the point no matter the situation. Of course… usually after that she turn around and kept being the ‘negative doll’ she is… but this one thing I have always admired.

With my playful nature, I had to play a little bit, let’s just say I couldn’t stop myself. “What do you mean?”

“Mayu? Sasshi’s roommate? Couldn’t you have chosen any other girl… pretty much half of the girls on campus want to date you… even straight girls wouldn’t really mind it…if they get a chance to be with you”.

I smirked. That’s probably true. Few even confessed to me in the past though I’m pretty sure they had boyfriends. People are weird… but we can’t control attraction.

“Is there something that I should know about Mayu? I don’t think she’s a wrong choice…or is she?” once again, I couldn’t help myself.

“I’m trying to have a serious conversation now. To know if you’re at least serious about this whole… relationship… at least that’s what I keep on hearing from others”.

I stepped closer facing Rie, pretty much just few inches away from her face, still playful like before “well… at some point… people reach a point where they are ready to look for new love, I think you’re aware of this even more than I am…”

With my last comment I raised my eyebrows in suggestive manner wanting to leave her guessing what I had in mind. Not sure if Riechan understand the point of my words but she certainly seemed lost in thought.

We heard camera click with Mocchi running around the room and taking photos. Probably ours as well. “Capturing the fun of this party!” she commented excitedly “Akicha just agreed to be my girlfriend! I want as many memories as possible!”

We didn’t get to question the quality of photo as Mocchi instantly ran away continuing to take photos of people when they least expected.

Sashihara Rino POV

This can’t be happening… I should have told Mayu everything from the start so there won’t be misunderstandings…

I get it now…that explains everything!

Of course Rie decided to avoid me and even disappeared for some time. Is she angry that I lied? or confused? or is she going to pretend that she doesn’t know anything about it? Because of her comments through the evening… I’m pretty sure I should have catch up with it while she talked… I’m sooo… lost right now.

Mayu covered her face with both of her hands “I’m sorry, I didn’t think that its an issue or that she doesn’t know… I wasn’t even subtle with my comment”, she bit her lip honestly regretting the slip of her tongue.

“What else did you say?” I felt myself losing any hope that I still had. Well… this couldn’t get worse… or could it?

“Mhm… something… about your… that you should next time… do it in her house because… *cough* well… because of your loud moaning which bothered me a bit… it was hard to sleep that night…” Mayu once again covered her face with both of her hands blushing.

“I regretted this comment the moment I told it! Then she run from our apartment saying that… you know… she’s in a rush… or something…I can’t remember…”

“I need a drink” I turn around grabbing the first cocktail I found. Pretty strong one as it even had vodka in it. “Great…now I’m really screwed…”

“Hey no.. no no…” Mayu shook her head trying to make the situation better. Still unaware of Rie and mine fake relationship. “You’re together, right? So even if she didn’t know… maybe that’s not going to be such a big issue… right?”

“We’re not together. I mean… I’m helping her to pretend that she has a girlfriend so she can FINALLY move on from Yukirin… I told you a lot in the past about their relationship… so I agreed to help…after that night… and Rie didn’t know about it… and now she probably hates me!”

“Oh…that’s… bad…”

“You think?” I drink a little bit again, only after first gulp remembering that this drink is actually disgusting.

Kashiwagi Yuki POV

Waiting for longer then I intended to I decided to go get my girl back.

Obviously, I mean my current girl — Mayu. She seemed to have some sort of discussion with Rino, maybe that’s just how they usually talk.

When I went there I accidentally, I overheard the last part.

Oh that’s certainly bad… Rie hates liars. She can tolerate a lot of character traits but lying…also about the important stuff… that’s a big NO NO. No surprise that she’s in a bad mood.

“Are you two going to take long? I came here to spend time with my girlfriend”, I commented while smiling sheepishly and hugging Mayu from the back. She blushed instantly and looked at me shortly. Every day I like her a little bit more… there is no denying it.

Mayu smiled apologetically to Rino, not sure what was that about but I’m not gonna pretend that I was interested in it. Quite the contrary… at this moment I simply wanted to go and dance with Mayuyu while we’re still at it.

“We can talk about it when we get back home, okay?” Mayu asked while walking away with me and waving at Rino.

I dragged her to the dance floor with a smirk on my face “Can I have this dance?”

“You’re not going to ask what that was about?” Mayu seemed curios but I can see from her eyes that she has no intention of saying ‘No’.

“That’s your and your friend’s business. All I want to do for the rest of the evening is dance, talk, kiss a little, talk about something random or just listen to your stories… that’s what we came here for, am I right or am I right?”

Watanabe Mayu POV

Even with all that guilt over Rino and her situation…I still got lost in Yukirin’s eyes. When she asked me to dance I agreed almost instantly and soon I felt myself being led by her.

I think I lost count of songs that we danced to. Her eyes simply hypnotized me.

The only moment when I finally pay attention to the song was with Maroon 5 — “New Love”. Probably because Yukirin mentioned that this is new love and new page. She liked talking mysteriously some times. At the same time I tried listening to lyrics and they seem to fit our situation a little bit. First of all, the forgiveness and understanding after that whole unknown name incident…secondly how I simply can get lost into Yukirin and forget all the rest.

Thinking more about it… probably this song fit both our and Rino’s situation.

“I’ll be your sun and your moon tonight
I can be whatever you like
I was alone but I’m ready to feel
I wanna show you my feelings are real, yeah

All this time I’ve been living it up
And every night I’d be falling in love
But I’m finally seeing the light
Falling in love with you every night
Yeah”

But if I ever let you down
If I ever let you down
Forgive me, forgive me now
Would it kill you to forgive me now?
If I ever let you down
Would it kill you to forgive me?
This is a new love
This is a new love
This is a new love

What the f*ck, I got nothing to lose
I’m a slave to the way that you move
I’m an addict for all that you do
You’re the only drug I wanna do yeah

I can tell that you’re needing my love
And all I want is to give it to you
And don’t give up on the moment tonight
You’ll regret it the rest of your life

Sashihara Rino POV

From this point I was the one who avoided Rie a little bit, unsure what I should say. Seriously, what would YOU say in such situation? Apologize? That doesn’t seem like enough…

I saw her across from room chatting with both Akicha and Mocchi. Even I heard before that those two are official. Mocchi was brave enough to confess about her feelings and surprisingly Akicha was the one who asked her to date. To sum it up, this worked out perfectly for both of them.

Oh great… the lyrics of this song just couldn’t be better. Is someone literally trying to laugh in my face?

If I ever let you down
Would it kill you to forgive me now?
If I ever let you down
This is a new love
This is a new love
This is a new love

I still don’t get it
Cause if you don’t know it yet
You’ll know that I’m not your enemy, your enemy yeah
Cause I know I lie
And it wouldn’t kill you child
Won’t go until you’ve forgiven me, forgiven me
Till you forgiven me, forgiven me, forgiven me

Rie even looked in my direction and we locked eyes for some part of this song.

Oh the irony…

Complete
Just Tell Me It's Not The End (Kojiyuu)  [2015]
Consequences (MaYuki, JuriYuki, JuriMayu)  [2015]
Money Can't Buy You Happiness (WMatsui, Atsumina, MaYuki) [2015-2016]
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) [2015-2016]
OS Corner + Other Short Stories [2015-2016]
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)
- Searching for Happiness (WMatsui)
KitaRie dedicated OS Collection [2016]
Angel of Death (Atsumina) ~Oneshot~ [2016]

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
All I Want Is You (Kojiyuu, JuriAnnin + Others)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)
Randomness: Cal's Stories Based on Prompts (Various)
You're the Worst (WMatsui + Others)
Running with the Wolves (Multi-pair)

~All of my on-going stories will continue in September~

Offline vanillux

Re: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 12 [9/2/16]
« Reply #42 on: February 09, 2016, 06:28:21 PM »
Welcome back! Thank you for the update its really good! Cant wait for the next one..more sweet mayuki moments hahaa

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
« Reply #43 on: February 09, 2016, 06:51:56 PM »
yeap..welcome back...and thankss for the update and hard work...xD *thumbsups *thumbsups ...me wanna more..waitin for ur next..ganbatte..do take ur time..ending it too soon is sad..but if it late is sad too..and if u disappear suddenly...it more sadder..but u already said u wont..so ganbatte cal san~~me.ve waitin for more

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: February 11, 2016, 09:34:34 AM »
Did Mocchi take picture that contain Yuki and Rie? It can make Mayu jealous, din't it?

Thanks for your update
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 13 [11/2/16]
« Reply #45 on: February 11, 2016, 01:28:52 PM »
@yocelin17, yes Mocchi take the picture of Yuki and Rie, there might be some trouble...
@vanillux, I have some things planned for future chapters  :hee: and thanks!
@Blackdawn, yup I'm back with this one  :farofflook: going to concentrate on completing this story (for the time being), and that's why posting quite quickly now! Muahaha! I don't think you will have to wait for long, for next update  :stuffed:

Chapter 13

Kitahara Rie POV

This few days until this Friday were a bit confusing. I had my doubts from the very start, I’m not going to pretend that I 100% believed that nothing happened… maybe I simply wanted to believe that I haven’t had a one night stand which I can’t recall.

I look at these things seriously, so of course I’m a bit hurt and angry that Rino lied about it but at the same time it instantly makes me wonder why would she lie in the first place.

I know I panicked while asking her what happened that night. I have a feeling she got scared of my reaction but agreeing to pretend and be my fake girlfriend… that’s going overboard. Also, she could have told me about the matter some other day… it would have been better than hearing about it from Mayu.

Which of course brings me to this situation where Rino is looking at me from the other side of the room with those puppy eyes…which I’m not going to pretend… I started liking from some time ago…

Also, I do still remember the beginning how both of us met. Not that embarrassing moment where I ate her food (well actually that continued for about a week… but she looked lonely and something brought me there, to her side), like a pull. YES. Food also had a big part of it but I’m getting away from the main point…

I remember those moments when we sat separately, me with Yukirin, as we did usually ate lunch together and her with either Mocchi, at some point Aki, and sometimes Mayu.

Usually I could hear Rino snickering after some of my jokes which Yukirin didn’t find so funny. My actual girlfriend used to look at me with wonder if I’m serious, while practically a stranger tried to control her laughter not to embarrass herself in front of other people.

That made me instantly like her as a person. Obviously, I also admired her sense of humor. That’s something that we had in common as she was as goofy as I am.

But to be absolutely honest… I have never thought that I might end up… sleeping with Rino. Were there attraction I wasn’t aware of? That’s possible.

But how to move forward with this showcase in front of others (yes, the issue is once again the fact that we’re in a fake relationship and ironically that’s not even necessary because Yukirin is officially dating Mayu right now).

The big question which I myself haven’t found answer to is… do I want it to end and just go back to being simple friends who meet up only randomly and spend most of the time coming up with jokes or recreating some scenes from varieties shows? Yes… our activities to strangers (and NORMAL people) would look absurd and crazy. But during some days… that was my favorite part of the day… I’m not sure what should I do anymore.

Kuramochi Asuka POV

These two… what are they even during just staring at each other during this whole song? Are they even aware of the fact that they hadn’t broken eye contact for at least 2 minutes? That’s not considered normal… You know that saying… if you look someone in the eyes for 6 seconds you’re either very attracted (or in love with them), or you want to kill them.

I hope its not the latter. I don’t need killing in my party. After all, its a huge success (the proof can be seen in all these photos) and the fact that I’m standing hugging the girl that I like. Akicha.

But seriously… that’s not the point. What is wrong with these two weirdos?

Sashihara Rino POV

I’m feeling a bit tipsy. That drink… what was it? I can’t even remember how it tasted but it hit strong… someone knows their craft.

I tried walking a bit but ended up putting both of my hands on the table and trying to stand still. I almost hit the ground but Rie appeared next to me right at that moment.

“What did you drink?”

“How should I now?” I asked a bit annoyed (probably because she also asked me with a hint of judgment) “you know more about alcohol… I just… took something random and… eh…” I commented covering my mouth at I could feel that unpleasant taste. I suddenly realized something “I might… throw up…”

I don’t know how but in about a minute I found myself in the restroom, Rie still by my side and holding my hair and me throwing all that liquid out.

As horribly as I felt… at the same time this brought me back to my senses. In between I managed to say “so..rry…about…it…” while Rie put a hand in my hair, caressing my scalp and brushing through in a calming manner.

Kashiwagi Yuki POV

I have been making out in my car with Mayu when we heard a knock on my window and had to stop any further activities. Obviously, this annoyed me a bit, but not till I saw the reason and seriousness of the situation.

I don’t really like Rino. I’m not going to pretend that I do, but I can tolerate the girl and the truth is…she did look horrible.

Rie looked uncomfortable while asking but I can understand that she had no other point. Taxi rarely comes to this area and I she didn’t own a car. “Rino feels… really bad… maybe you can take her back?”

After the question I noticed Rino holding into Rie a bit stronger than before, while looking at her with a pout and whispering “you go too, right? with me?”

Eh… people are so easy to given to weakness, aren’t we? Even I couldn’t say no in such situation and because Mayu was worried as well, it ended a bit weirdly as Mayu sat with Rino in the backseat, while Rie took a side next to me.

By a short look that we shared I understood that she doesn’t feel very comfortable about the matter either. Many other times… while still trying to getting her back I would have used this moment to the fullest. That would have actually been the highlight of my evening but things changed somehow…

I know relationship doesn’t change your personality…but I guess a person with who you chose to be still have some influence on both your decisions and thoughts… right?

What if its not me that has Mayu whipped around my finger (yes, there is a saying like that… I’m aware of it) but its the other way around?

No no… it can’t be… or can it?

Watanabe Mayu POV

Rino still felt horrible when we get back. I think she even had some fever so I had to end this evening sooner than I wanted.

I’m glad that KitaRie (at least for now) forgot all the troubles that they had between each other and agreed to stay with Rino while she’s feeling horrible.

I have noticed her exchanging few words with Yukirin and I wish I had heard what they told to each other. I still have my doubts, who wouldn’t?

Isn’t it strange that they are quite casual about it? About their relationship? I have been with Yukirin only for a week. While…how long they have been together? I think about two years… I don’t question it… I haven’t asked anything about the relationship they had.

I don’t think its a good idea to pry about it. Maybe I don’t feel safe enough to question it?

Either way, I only shared a LONG hug with Yukirin while saying goodbye and I agreed to message her about Rino’s situation. She confessed (though she never even hid the fact), that she’s not the biggest fan of Sasshi but she wants to hear for me and of course she cares about the well being of my friend. Whoever that friend is.

I like Yukirin’s honesty. She doesn’t pretend, she speaks her mind but with that you can see that she genuinely cares about me and my problems. At least that’s how it looks and that’s what I want to believe! Surprisingly, even Rie mentioned something like that. I can’t remember her exact words… but she told me that Yuki really cares. She’s someone that knows about that stuff.. so I’m inclined to believe her.

Kitahara Rie POV

Somehow I ended up in Rino’s apartment again. Not for the same thing like the first time which for a moment I want to leave behind… not for movies night… but for taking care of the girl. Something that an actual girlfriend would do.

Yukirin even asked me outside if all of a sudden we changed our ‘fake’ relationship status into ‘real’ one because apparently I care a lot and she can read my intentions and feelings when even I’m not fully aware of it.

Whatever the status, because Rino had fever I took care of her, I might even end up sick myself if she got cold… though it seemed more like alcohol poisoning. She throw up one more time apologizing like the first one and I just keep telling her that everything’s alright and there’s no reason to ask for my forgiveness.

After all, I myself agreed to come back to her home and take care of her. As well as I myself chose to ran and grab her before she hit some table or fall on the ground after those drinks. I didn’t even see when she drank all of that but it should have been either very strong… or a huge amount… or she mixed something that she shouldn’t have.

I’m not going to complain about it. I’m not her mother. I just want her to feel better…

So with all of that… without even realizing myself I ended up sleeping next to her on the bed (the only difference is that Rino was under covers) while I’m on top of them.

Despite all the worries and still waking up time after time to check if she’s laying on her side (as you know its dangerous in such cases to sleep on your back), that was one of the best night sleeps I have had in few days. Maybe even a week. 

Who am I kidding… probably a whole month!

Watanabe Mayu POV

I ended up exchanging messages with Yukirin for the rest of the evening. We’re like two teens who just can’t put away theit phones and sometimes send emojis or smiley faces when we don’t know what to write.

Yukirin confessed that she’s not good at writing, actually sometimes in the past she messaged people back only after a week or two, or in some cases not at all. I’m glad to know that I’m an exception.

She continued the honesty thing in messages as well, also telling me that sometimes she doesn’t know what to tell me or how to answer my questions and thoughts. We agreed that in those cases she either points that out or will keep on sending me various smiley faces.

Everyone from aside who would have read our messaging wouldn’t have understood what’s the point of any of it but I knew that I’m going to save all of these texts and will continue rereading them in my lectures whenever I get bored.

We continued this way of communication until I fall asleep. This evening… this day… everything was perfect… but sometimes when things are really good… you realize that… maybe its too good to be truth.

That’s how the universe works, I guess… Next morning shattered all my dreams and hopes…

Complete
- My Rommate From Hell, Literally (KojiYuu) + How I Fell For My Idiot Roommate (sequel)

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
Re: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 13 [11/2/16]
« Reply #46 on: February 11, 2016, 03:35:18 PM »
Uh oh. Seems like something bad is gonna happen.. :-(
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

Offline vanillux

« Reply #47 on: February 11, 2016, 05:31:59 PM »
Thanks for the fast update! Aaaa will mayu find the picture of yuki and rie cant wait for the next update!

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2016, 03:31:21 PM »
lets us brace ourselve for next update!

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 14 [18/2/16]
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2016, 05:34:16 PM »
@vanillux, you'll get the answer in this chapter! not going to make you wait!
@sasshirie, hehe, *hugs you back*
@faanpal, no tragedies but yeah...  :)

Chapter 14

Sashihara Rino POV

I opened my eyes and I was surprised to see Rie sleeping next to me. Our faces were only inches away. That’s how I wished to wake up after the first night we shared but that’s not how I expected it to happen this time around.

Even though I drank a lot last night I still remember most of the things. I mean… obviously I remember the reason why I started drinking… It is because Mayu told Rie about the night which I conveniently kept to myself…

I wasn’t sure how Rie might react to it and that scared me to the point that… yeah… you know the rest… I’m still not sure how is it going to turn out now.

When I noticed that she is waking up I tried to close my eyes quickly but didn’t do it in time and Rie noticed that silly act smiling shortly “good morning”

“Morning” I opened my eyes slowly trying to keep up with the act of being very sleepy.

Unsure what to say next I was relieved when Rie spoke up first. “Maybe you want to take a shower while I go to check for some food? I think…you need shower after yesterday… and I need food I have even dreamt of it”

I couldn’t help but smile. Rie and food. Certainly that one thing that you could talk with her about even if you do not have anything else in common.

She jumped out of the bed acting as if I agreed and smiled wickedly while running from the room. I could see that food was the only thing on her mind at the moment, so… I slowly woke up and went to take a shower.

They say you think more clearly in the shower… and that’s something that I really need to do. 

Kitahara Rie POV

While Rino took a shower I sat down to eat breakfast or maybe lunch… we slept in for longer then I would have planned.

I noticed Mayu walking out of her room and considering the fact that she knew about me staying her last night, I decided to speak even though noticed some sadness in her eyes. What Yukirin could have done now? For some reason I instantly jumping to that conclusion. 

“Hey… want to eat food?”

She looked me up as if only now remembering that I was here all this time. Angry? Disappointed? I couldn’t quite comprehend her emotions. Wait…what did I do wrong?

“I thought better of you…” was all Mayu said and left instantly even smashing doors. I wanted to ask what’s wrong but Rino who came from the shower pretty much at the same also looked at me in surprise.

“Is something…?” Rino tried to finish a sentence but I answered before that with sincere surprise “I don’t know… am I eating Mayu’s food or something?”

Rino shrugged her shoulders looking at the door and then back at me. I could see that she had no idea… so maybe we will just figure it out eventually. Hopefully?

Kashiwagi Yuki POV

Noticing Mayu who showed up early to her class I decided to surprise the girl who hasn’t noticed me yet, so I walked from behind and covered her eyes while whispering near her ear “guess who?”

What should have been a cute moment you usually see in movies turn out in a strange one as she instantly stepped in front of herself and turn around abruptly. “Don’t.” stating angrily.

“What why? Do you have an issue with such tricks or…?” I tried guessing as it seemed like the only reasonable explanation.

“I have…have an issue with you using me!”

“What? I thought we had this conversation… I mean… yes at first… a little bit… but just at the beginning of that evening before I noticed that you’re actually very…”

“ENOUGH!” Mayu covered her eyes stepping back with a firm shake of her head. “I don’t want to listen to this! Why? Do you… always just play around? Did you even care?”

“Weren’t you listening to what I have just told you?” I tried coming closer but at the same time Mayu stepped back. Seriously, what is happening?

“I can’t… just not… let’s not talk about it…I just can’t…”

Is she trying to run away from me? Wait a second… she DID just run away from me…

I stood in the same place dumb-folded for a couple of minutes until remembering a moment that I didn’t actually pay attention before. When I drove to the college I accidentally bumped into Mocchi and Aki. As the newly formed couple they came here together and I can’t blame them. Actually, for the past week I kept taking Mayu from her house as well. Only this morning was different.

So earlier this moment Mocchi commenting something along the lines that she has no clue why someone did it, they probably just need some rumors as usual, and she also had no idea that they might use photo she took the evening before. Apparently, they put most of those photos on the internet and it turn out right that.

At the moment I really didn’t care what she told me as I actually anticipated the moment when I get to see my girl. That’s a bit unusual for me… feeling a bit nervous… but now… okay… I need to find out what all of this even means. I took my phone out and the first though on my mind was… well to write my own name in Google search. After all, that is something related to me.

Headlines… headlines… headlines…

‘Kashiwagi Yuki continues with her games”

“Yukirin strikes again’

‘Poor college girl seduced by the big bad wolf… what wouldn’t Yukirin do to get KitaRie back’

Really people? That’s all you can come up with? I pressed on the third one finding a whole article about how I played with Mayu for this time even telling everyone that she’s my official girlfriend at the same time trying to get back with Riechan while believing that she’s in relationship with Rino.

Someone looked at us so attentively that they even commented that is the reason why Rino kept drinking all evening… and of course they added that one photo of Riechan and me standing in front of each other in the party, having like the shortest conversation ever…

All of this sounded like rubbish and I doubt anyone would have even believed it… though apparently… Mayu did.

After reading this absurd article I looked up noticing Riechan and decided to ask her if she’s aware of it at all. I commented that we don’t need formalities and showed her my phone right away.

At first she looked at me surprised but sigh giving up and started reading it. After a minute or so she gave the phone back to me, speaking up thoughtfully “maybe that’s the reason why Mayu acted strangely in the morning…”

“Something happened?”

“Well… she said something that… she expected better than this…or she thought better of me… I can’t remember her exact words but… I mean… this article is stupid”

MY POINT EXACTLY.

“I think Mayu believed it. Also, maybe Rino will believe it too with your fake relationship and so on…” I rolled my eyes considering all the possibilities. “Though… maybe you don’t care if Rino believes it or not… you still haven’t showed any feelings, right?”

Blank face. Okay, so I won’t get an answer to it. “Whatever… I don’t know how to get to Mayu at the moment because she looked at me as an enemy…so if Rino actually believes you… can you ask her to help me?”

“Really?”

“Yes, really.”

“I have never seen you this desperate”, all of a sudden Riechan smiled.

“That is not a time for… oh…. you’re mocking me?”

“No no… I’m just…what’s the word… surprised to see that you can actually care this much. So after all, you just needed someone innocent to show you that feelings is not something you can…”

I didn’t let her finish with a shook of my head. “Riechan…I mean… Rie. That’s not funny at all… so can you ask if…”

“Sure sure…” she even picked on my cheek like some grandma continuing to tease me about the matter.

Flash. Someone literally take another photo of us talking and ran away. I think that was a guy. Don’t they have better hobbies than this?

“What the…” I spoke up, while Rie also looked at the ‘running man’ direction. 

“Weird…”

Yeah… once again — my thoughts exactly!

Kitahara Rie POV

I rush to my next class knowing that I’m late after conversation with Yukirin and went to the back (my usual seat next to Rino), who scrabbled something in her notebook making notes. Luckily I knew the art of sneaking in so our lecturer didn’t notice the fact that I was late for at least 10 minutes.

Rino didn’t say anything pretending that she’s very interested in the topic. Wait… maybe that the first time I saw her this concentrated… most likely she had read that stupid article too.

“You also read it?”

“Huh?”

“I hope you know that’s not truth… right?” I ask with a sigh hoping that I won’t need to explain myself.

Rino looked back at me for few seconds, as if pondering on her answer and smiled shortly “of course… and even if it was… I was helping out as you asked from the start… so that’s not my business, I guess…”

Oh…okay… so wait that means that she doesn’t really care and mind even if I got back together with Yukirin? Of course I’m not planning to… its obvious that we have already turn the pages and both of us try to move on… I was honest about this even with Rino… so does she believes me…

Mmm… why I’m displeased with her reaction so much?

Sashihara Rino POV

I spoke up without thinking much “of course… and even if it was… I was helping out as you ask from the start… so that’s not my business, I guess…”

I think I sounded bitter. Its not that I believed the article… but of course I felt insecure… I have no idea how Mayu reacted but I’m pretty sure she’s panicking about it at the moment. I won’t be surprised if my friend believed every single word of that article and now panics and rethinks her whole relationship with Yukirin. I should probably talk with her and tell her that not everything is at it seems and she shouldn’t believe gossips…

I shouldn’t either… but it still annoys me while I’m still in this… unknown territory not knowing what the future brings and…

I heard Rie cough as she once again tried to get my attention “actually… Yukirin asked… maybe you can help her out with getting to Mayu? Because she freaked out and Yukirin wants to explain…”

“Well, if she needs my help maybe Yukirin should come to me herself”.

Damn it… why I’m being so mean? You know that moment when you spoke up without even considering the outcome? Words just leave your mouth and after a second or so you try questioning why you said something like that… because you’re angry… or because you really think this way.

Luckily I controlled myself next time when speaking up “I will help. I know Mayu probably overreached and its not easy to get to her. Obviously, you keep in touch with Yukirin” (which is weird) “so… you tell her to find me or something…”

Rie nod but I can see that she felt a bit uncomfortable probably because of my rudeness. I don’t know what is happening with me… maybe I’m just tired? I don’t know in what kind of position I am… we still haven’t had a conversation about that night…and now all this madness… I don’t know what else to expect.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline Safiraalsana

Re: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 14 [18/2/16]
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2016, 05:04:44 PM »
Mayu is really innocent!! Please Rino.. You have to help Yuki, cz I dont want mayu sad and hurt :(
And I know how rino's insecure feeling, aahh that sucks!!
Anyway, pleasee updatee soon.. I cant wait!! :P :lol: :inlove: :twothumbs

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 15 [23/2/16]
« Reply #51 on: February 23, 2016, 08:45:47 PM »
Chapter 15

Kashiwagi Yuki POV

Rino agreed to help me with Mayu (she has been hiding this all day). Well I would have probably guessed (after some time) that she’s staying either back at home or at the cafe where Takamina works…

Luckily for me (considering the last time I went there…) Mayu chose her own room and Rino let me inside going to the shop near by and saying that she will be gone for some time and that should be enough for this conversation to happen.

I can see in the way she talks or even looks at me that she still doesn’t trust me… but at the same time she’s learning to accept me and that’s progress. Also, I had to admit that she’s not as horrible as I remembered. Well… in the past I associated Rino with jealousy and the fact that my relationship is going down the hill, seeing how my actual girlfriend has some sort of weakness for a stranger…

At this point, I don’t think I will get jealous by her friendship with Mayu so putting all that past aside… its a new turn for our relationship as well.

I knocked on Mayu’s door fidgeting a little bit. YES, I AM NERVOUS. I can’t remember the time when I was nervous… like a year ago? Maybe two years ago? That’s not something that happens often but… it’s certainly happening now!

I don’t like that she’s not answering but maybe that’s because she thinks it’s Rino and as best friends who live together, they probably come to each others room without asking for permission… well… I just have to go in.

Watanabe Mayu POV

I walk out of my bathroom at the same moment when Yuki comes inside my room. I’m truly surprised how she got in here. Wouldn’t Rino have told me about it? or wouldn’t I have heard the door bell? Wait… I’m just staring at her… I have to actually ask about it.

“What are you doing here?” I cross my arms on my chest as coping mechanism at the same time keeping some distance.

Yuki sighs while closing the door behind herself. I’m not sure why she’s doing that as there is obviously no Rino here… “well you ran away from me…and I had no other choice but…”

“But to come to my house uninvited?” Oh… I’m being surprisingly strong. Good. I need to keep it up. Stay strong Mayu! Probably the fact that I’m moving my head from one side to the other while having conversations with myself is not really helping with the current situation. Yukirin is looking at me strangely. I hope I didn’t say any of these thoughts out loud.

“I’m sorry…” she has just bowed her head while apologizing. Wait… what is happening? I had my doubt but maybe… all of that information on the blog is actually true? Rino told me that its just gossips, because people don’t have what to write about… but then someone posted another photo of Rino and Rie while, Rie was picking up on her cheek in a playful manner and it happened today…so… maybe everything is true?

“You don’t need to apologize to me. I get it.”

“You do?” she sounds surprised. But yes, I’m not an idiot. Obviously I understand what is happening.

“Our relationship is a short one… but you know that I liked you for a long time before even that… so in a way you made one of my wishes come true… I can’t hate you because of it… though you just used me to get back with Rie… I don’t know why Rino is not heartbroken about it though…”

Kashiwagi Yuki POV

I just sigh with a shook of my head. Mayu is getting the wrong idea again and I will just have to explain everything to her from the very start. I don’t like these kind of ‘confessing feelings’ conversations but for now… I don’t see any other option. She’s making me work hard so I could just stay with her. I don’t hate it but… talking about feelings? I at least hope that something good can come out of it.

“Can we sit down…and have a real conversation? You’re getting the wrong idea and I want to tell you everything as it is…”

I see she’s doubtful but at the same time…her eyes seems a bit hopeful. Good… finally!

We sit down on her bed and I turn around to face Mayu but while I’m looking at her in front of me its really hard to speak up… She’s waiting patiently for me to comment but… no words are leaving my mouth. I can’t believe it…

I don’t know how much time has passed but… Mayu is getting impatient and I still can’t force my mouth to open and explain the situation. Its so easy really… nothing is happening between me and Rie right now… we’re not getting back together… this is just rumors… but why can’t I just say it all?

“If you’re not going to speak then I think…” Mayu started to stand up losing hope but I caught her hand pulling her back on the bed. Somehow I manage to say “wait…” but the only phrase that left my mouth was… “I’m… I think I’m falling in love with you”.

Watanabe Mayu POV

“I’m… I think I’m falling in love with you”.

Wait… I can only hear my heartbeat as I’m unsure if I heard this correctly. Its just… can this really be true? Should I say something back? But she didn’t explain me anything… but do I need to hear an explanation after this statement…

I’m speechless.

Yukirin keeps staring at me I can see some nervousness in her behavior (for the very first time since I met her). She still tries to give me an explanation which she wanted to give at first. “and its just gossip…I can’t promise that there won’t be more of it in the future…people like to speak around here… you’re first year student and I’m second… believe me… through the year… they tried to find some dirt on anyone… even if there isn’t any… I don’t get what’s the point of that as we’re just a simple students… but maybe that’s how they try to compensate their boring lives… and about what I said…”

She looks around my room avoiding my gaze with some wonder how to comment on that. “I wouldn’t say it… if I didn’t mean it… and with everything… feelings related… I know that my reputation is not the best one around this campus though let’s face it…through that time I dated only Rie…but still…”

She carefully raised her eyes to meet mine. I guess (just like in that article) everyone believes that I’m a sheep and Yukirin just captured me (like a wolf) for the fun of it… but with this girl sitting in front of me… giving me that speech… looking so… hopeful. When people are in relationship I guess there are no winners or losers… it is two way street.

I cough finally admitting “well… I didn’t actually say that I want to break up or something…”

“Eh?”

“When we met this morning…I was hurt and I believed what I read but through the day…I kind… well got an idea that not everything is at it seems… I mean… with this given explanation… I think we’re on the right track, probably? right?”

Yukirin looked back at me a little bit confused. I think I heard her cursing under her breath that she has panicked for nothing.

I kept on looking at her with amusement.

“So?” she once again looked around my room “its the first time I’m visiting your place… its nice…”

“Oh… so we’re not going to talk about… that first phrase?”

“About what?”

“Feelings…” I said carefully knowing better than to repeat Yukirin’s exact words.

“Oh… its not like we need to comment on everything that..”

“I’m falling for you too. I’m lying… I have already fallen considering the fact that my ‘fall’ started even before we actually met. So… maybe that’s not a bad thing?” I asked a bit hopeful just not wanting her to take those words back as they meant so much to me.

We stared at each other for few seconds. I still wondered what was on her mind until Yukirin actually smiled. Brightly.

I felt an unconscious smile which also appeared on my face.

I think we looked like some teens who can’t take eyes of each other but don’t know what else to say. Yukirin looked down at my lips and spoke up leaning closer “can we…maybe kiss for a little bit now? Then… go to eat somewhere, or eat here… and have the rest of the day for ourselves…?” she raised her eyebrows hopefully that I will agree to everything.

Who am I to pretend that I didn’t love this idea? Instantly I leaned a little bit closer answering with a nod and a smile “I love you… this idea… I love this idea”.

I didn’t let her comment on my slip of a tongue and kissed Yukirin first. She was more than happy to answer the kiss and I knew that we’re going to enjoy each others company for the rest of the day.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline faanpal

• aozora and shirokumo is a perfect combi
  • Member+
  • my pace is my path
Re: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 15 [23/2/16]
« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2016, 12:04:59 PM »
Yaaay..! More... More... MORE....!! :twothumbs:
Jaa... 48 is about skinship

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #53 on: February 26, 2016, 03:25:07 PM »
this is my favor now!  :mon dance:

cutiesssssssss  :mon fyeah:

they are in loooooooooooove  :ptam-shy: :ptam-glow:

Offline vanillux

« Reply #54 on: February 27, 2016, 10:40:12 AM »
Omg! i love this chapter! Thank youu

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
« Reply #55 on: March 02, 2016, 02:49:31 PM »
I'm glad yuki was the one who approached mayuyu :3

And they're together again!!  :D

I'm looking forward to your update! ('◇'`)

By the way... does rie have a feeling to sasshi? ._.

Thank you for your update!  :twothumbs
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
  • Always suport Yukirin, Mayuyu, Rena, Atsuko
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2016, 09:23:19 AM »
You know, i was marathon to reas this fic...
It's really cool.. but can you give more drama...
Maybe another woman who love yuki ( her childhood )
Or someone who try to steal sashi :lol: :lol:
Or maybe maybe someone else who love mayu much than yuki

To much or?
Gomenasai  :on spit: :on speedy:

Offline calista_castro

• ecchi
  • Member+
New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 16 [4/3/16]
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2016, 09:46:18 AM »
@Safiraalsana, sorry for not commenting back to you the first time, I guess it wouldn't make sense anymore but as you have noticed Rino did help out Yuki a little bit  :) everything is solving itself out  ;)
@vanillux, I'm happy to hear that  :grin:
@faanpal, more is here  :lol:
@sasshirie, what can I say, thanks for being such a loyal reader, I guess, and for waiting more  :twothumbs
@fath107, this chapter will actually answer your question, hohoho  :) as I mentioned some time ago... this is almost the end so... time to solve things up  :D
@yummi07, marathon is a good thing sometimes, I like it when there is a lot  :roll: But have to read the comments too?  :roll: the point of this story is that Yuki and Rie is each other exes but they found new love. The drama was concentrated on that point... not exes from the farther past  :lol: Also, one of the main comments you have miss out probably is that...

TWO MORE CHAPTERS TO GO (this is directed to all the readers, I said its close to end and there is going to be 17 or 18 chapters. After all, I decided on 18 chapters... so very soon... the end?)  :D Thanks for reading!!!

Chapter 16

Kitahara Rie POV

The things were strange for couple of days. I wasn’t sure how to describe it actually.

I didn’t mind seeing Mayu and Yukirin around the campus. At first, I thought it might be weird and maybe even hurt me… but the thoughts that mostly clouded my mind involved Rino.

We were still in this ‘fake’ relationship and I have no idea why she’s acting even stranger lately. I tried asking once or twice if the reason is that article (let’s face it everyone who’s close to four of us knew that its rubbish… but still I needed to find a reason why instead of getting closer we’re getting further away from each other).

We still haven’t discussed the fact of our night together… which I’m aware of now… I even remember some of it (probably because I’m trying REALLY HARD to remember it). I want to ask why Rino didn’t tell me about it… there is still so many things to talk about…

I hate this distance and I’m even more surprised by the conversation we’re having right at this moment.

“You don’t look affected by Yukirin and Mayu relationship… I guess this helped you move on… and Yukirin is not trying to play games and get you back, right?” Rino questioned in a serious manner. More serious and concentrated then ever before.

I nod my head a bit confused where is she going with this conversation as she’s just pointing out the obvious things. Also, the truth that I had a normal relationship with Yukirin (as normal as it can be between ex-girlfriends).

“So… considering all of that… and the reason why we started this fake relationship… I think this is a good time to end it…”

“Oh?”

“I remember that I said that you can ask me anything and I will be by your side but… I think your problem is solved… so it is stupid to play these games without thinking about our future. Real relationships and so on…”

I bit my lip unsure what to say back to her as all of it did make sense. It made me feel…sad… but I know where is she going with these arguments. I just didn’t expect… that it might end so soon.

“Yes…I get it…”

I considered saying that I like this arrangement but that would be selfish wouldn’t it? Looking back at the situation… all of that was selfish. As she mentioned, Rino could have found the love of her life during that time while she stayed by my side.

I have all these feelings that I can’t even comprehend… I think people around me notice and comment on it more than I do (even Yukirin keeps giving weird hints about all of it and she’s the last person that I would expect to hear it from).

Lately, I feel like Rino is intentionally avoiding me… I’m not sure if I feel sad or angry about it. I don’t like it… but I’m not going to run and beg for attention. Especially when I don’t even know what I did wrong…

Sashihara Rino POV

Today… I ended this fake relationship.

Yesterday… I found myself in an awkward and unpleasant situation. It hurt and for that reason instead of waiting any longer I just left the place. I have never run as fast as I did yesterday.

Honestly, I never cried as long. I know that it is childish and stupid… I could have acted in a mature manner but maybe I act so abruptly and stupid because I cared so much.

I shouldn’t get ahead of myself and concentrate on addressing the issue, instead of telling what happened afterwards.

I got Rie’s address from Yukirin. Actually, Yuki gave it to me even though I didn’t even ask. Quoting her words ‘just returning the favor’.

I decided to go and have a normal conversation with Rie considering my rude behavior earlier. But when I got there… well its not Rie that opened the door.

I think I have seen this girl around the campus though I haven’t talked with her before. She stood there only in a towel and wet hair, smiling politely and questioning “yes? Can I help you?”

A bit confused I opened my mouth saying silently “Is Rie…living here?”

Suddenly the girl smiled brighter “Oh! Yes!”

“Yui? Did you put on my t-shirt again?” I heard a bit annoyed shout from the other room recognizing Rie’s voice almost instantly.

The girl whose name is Yui laugh loudly and answered “sorry! My bad! Oh and by the way… someone is here looking for you!”

I could hear these words but I was already getting away, running as fast as I could.

I’m not sure if I understood the situation correctly… but how else could I interpret it? Even with Rie not remembering about our night…I hoped that at least it meant more to her.

I simply realized that I have been fooling myself with this fake relationship. What’s the point if I’m only heartbroken in the end?

NO ONE’S POV (Same day; same situation)

Rie came to the room after hearing Yui’s answer and looked around a bit confused “you sure someone is looking for me?”

Yui didn’t get a chance to look back and did that only now seeing that the girl is not here anymore. “Mmm…well someone came and questioned if that’s your house…”

Yui closed the doors while Rie thought for few seconds “I have no idea who that might have been… I just hope that’s not some stalkers who plan to write more weird stories involving my personal life”.

“Oh yeah… we have read it few times”, Yui said while looking around. “And thanks for letting me shower at your place! I wonder when we will have hot water again… I hate all those construction works…”

Rie smiled in a friendly manner “no problem. When Paruru is taking you?”

“Oh…you just can’t wait until you can get rid of me! Well… after five or ten minutes actually… she’s a bit slow with her new driver license… just don’t tell her that… I might get a salty treatment if she hears that I badmouthed her driving”.

Rie stopped whatever she was doing for few seconds, considering the possibility, and at the same time smiling playfully “I’m pretty sure you’re the only one on who she’s not using her salty treatment. You can be calm with that”.

Yui shook her head “no no…her driving is a serious issue… she doesn't even agree to kiss in the car… her ‘relationship’ with that car is getting a little bit out of hand…”

Rie laughed while throwing Yui’s clothes at the girl who caught them in the air “I won’t tell. Just get dressed so she wouldn’t need to wait for longer than necessary, I know how you two just can’t stay away from each other”.

Sashihara Rino POV

Two more days after the whole ‘breaking up’ conversation I walked back home using a different route for a change and all of a sudden that same girl who I met just the other at Rie’s home ran my way with someone else next to her.

“Hey, weren’t you looking for Riechan’s home few days ago? She doesn’t look like someone who’s just looking for rumors, Paruru!”

The girl whose name is… well I’m pretty sure that’s a nickname, shrugged her shoulders without showing much of a care “I’m not the one who said that. Rie thoughts so”.

Because of this weird conversation happening in front me I asked out loud trying to get their attention “who are you people?”

“Oh… I’m Yui… this is my girlfriend Haruka… well her nickname is Paruru so everyone calls her like that… I lived with Rie during my first year… you know roommates situation, until I moved in with Paruru. But I’m not sure if that was such a good idea as there are so many constructions around us lately and I sometimes go to take shower at Riechan’s as she’s kind enough to let me in”.

“I don’t think that you need to tell our life story for a stranger”, Paruru commented in a bit tired and uninterested voice but at the same time smiled shortly after meeting her girlfriend’s eyes.

Yui nod her head almost instantly “right… oh… I don’t even know… who are you?”

A bit speechless by the fact that I came up with totally different conclusion after witnessing the scene few days ago I barely managed to speak up “Rino…but it doesn’t matter…”

I was about to leave as we actually didn’t have anything else in common but this Yui’s reaction surprised me even more. “Rino? Really? Wow! You should have said it from the start! I heard a lot about you! You even helped out Rie with that whole fake relationship, right? It’s a shame though as it was only fake and I can see that she wanted more… but the point is that… I heard a lot of good things about you”.

“Wait? Really?” I asked surprised as it was all new information to me. 

“Yup… though… well maybe you should have told her about… you know… the fact that you slept together? Riechan got angry for few days… then she decided that she doesn't want to be angry at you anymore despite your reasons for hiding such important thing…”

Yui would have probably told even more but Paruru cough impatiently “that’s not something… you should tell to a stranger”

“But…she’s not a stranger. She’s Rino.”

“Just because you heard a lot about her doesn't mean that she’s not a stranger to you. Also, she looked like she was in a rush”.

I guess I kind of was… though hearing all of this… I really wanted to know more. At the same time I couldn't just ask freely. I have a feeling that Yui would have answered anything that I would have asked… but her girlfriend seems was on more practical side. They balance each other pretty well.

“Oh…sorry…for keeping you! Maybe we will see you around sometimes?” Yui asked hopefully and smiled in a friendly manner. I instantly decided that I like this one.

“Sure…” I smiled making peace with the fact that I won’t be hearing more on the story from Rie’s point of view.

We politely said that it was nice meeting each other and went into different directions. After this, I had a lot on my mind as Yui opened my eyes a little bit.

I got back home and heard Mayu and Yukirin laughing in the room. Those two just can’t get enough of each other. I went to the kitchen taking some food with myself and decided to head to my room, to think about everything and maybe watch some movie while eating.

While walking pass Mayu’s room I accidentally overheard Yukirin saying “If you promise that you don’t doubt me anymore… no matter what… I will tell you”

“Okay…I’m just curios, can you blame me?”

“Well no… I can understand it. I would be interested too if it was the other way around… honestly, one of the reasons…main reasons even… for our break up was Rino…”

I know I shouldn’t listen to personal conversations but after hearing my own name… I stopped in my tracks unable to move anymore.

Complete

On-Going
Dating Game (Multi-Pair)
Psychotics (Multi-Pair)
The Lake (AtsuYuu)

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
  • Always suport Yukirin, Mayuyu, Rena, Atsuko
Re: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 16 [4/3/16]
« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2016, 01:54:40 PM »
So this fic will be end?
I still wait for rinorie

This fic really cool

Offline fath107

• Yukirin world change my mind
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • hardtoexplain
Re: New Love (RinoRie, MaYuki + Others) Chapter 16 [4/3/16]
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2016, 12:55:40 PM »
 :shocked :O :shocked

EEEEHHH!!! RIE AND YUKI BREAK UP BECAUSE OF RINO?!! WTH!  :w00t: THAT'S GREAT! ( ‘-^ )b

YuiParu... so... yui kinda idiot here~ and her beloved paru always remind her anything...  :D *socute* (♡´艸`)

Wait... yuki started to hang out with mayu in her room? Hmm... does yuki kinda pervert?  :D :w00t: if yes... (i don't want to say it)

Please don't end this fic quickly. I need more lovey-dovey part from that 2 pairing (especially mayuki (´ω`) )

But... it's okay i you already make a decision to end this on chapt 18, maybe you could make an omake someday~~ ( ´ ▽ ` )

And... please update soon~
Shibuya Nagisa | Kashiwagi Yuki | MaYuki~ | NagiUha~ | IkuMai~ | Ikuta Erika | Iriyama Anna

JPHiP Radio (19/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: G.NA - Banana (feat. Swings, JC Jieun)