JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Joy Trip

Author Topic: My Best Friend's mom more loving coming soon~ slow turtle FTW  (Read 10054 times)

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Prologue~~
"The day it happened, I gladly accepted it.

"I was 13 years old at the time...and it was that day while I was at my best friends house swimming in her pool, I realized I fell in love....

' Rewind

It was the summer of 8th Grade, and I was sleeping over at my best friends house. Even though the sun was starting to go down, me, her, and her mom were just messing around outside in the hot evening.

After a while, when it got dark, I was just looking around from in the pool, swimming around, when I saw the sight.
Oh god, she was so beautiful, lying there, with that smile plastered on her face. Her skin was glistening from the pool waters since she recently swam, and it just made me entranced by her beauty even more.

She was freaking smoking hot! Her lips were full and sensuous, her perfect smile, the sound of her voice...God, when she touched me I couldn't help but get so freaking turned on.

'Present

And here I am, 3 years later,
In love with my best friend's mom.
tbc~
« Last Edit: July 07, 2011, 03:28:27 AM by nyaha00 »

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Re: My Best Friend's mom
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2011, 12:27:53 AM »
>___< was just fooling around!!
Chap 1
Part 1

Currently~
"Hey Micchan, Haruna, what do you two girls want for dinner?" the absolutely gorgeous Shinoda asked us.

Hmm...I could think of a few things I'd want to eat... I grinned staring at her chest. I'm pretty sure she saw me looking, but she just brushed it off. She knew how I was, being this pervy.
Haruna hummed, and ran her fingers through her hair. "Hey mommy, can we have spaghetti? Or pasta?"

"Mmm. Pasta pasta!" I grinned, and my stomach rumbled loudly. "Hey, grandma, go make me foooooood. Nooooooooooooooow!" I groaned, smiling widely as Ms. Shinoda blushed. The young mother rolled her eyes and hit me gently on the head.

WHAT THE FREAK! SHE JUST HIT ME AND I'M TURNED ON! I mentally groaned. Hey, being in love with someone as hot as her for four years gets you a bit sexually frustrated especially when you see her in a bikini a lot. And I'm just...especially horny.

"Shut up, little girl, or no food for you!" Ms. Shinoda threatened with an evil smile on her face.

I instantly backed up, Haruna's mom really could punish you. But, maybe I want to be punished...

"What if food wasn't what I wanted to eat?" I winked suggestively at Haruna and Mariko...Ms. Shinoda.They both groaned, smacking their faces, and muttering, "You're incorrigible."

Buuuut, I caught that small smile on Ms. Shinoda's face. I laughed, and threw my arm around Haruna, who pushed me away. "Get your pervy hands away frommmm meee, Mommy, she's molesting me!" Haruna cried.

"Girls, if you wanna do things like that, go up to a room!" Ms. Shinoda chided.
Yeah, she was definitely the coolest parent I've ever met. Haruna ran up to her room. I was about to go join her, before a wicked idea popped up in my head.

"I kinda wanna do that with you, Ms. Shinoda," I grinned. I watched Haruna's mom flinch and almost drop the glass container she had been holding before spinning around roughly with a blush on her face.

"Minegishi Minami, get your butt to Haruna's room before I poison your food!" she scolded. I laughed, running upstairs after I muttered how much I wanted to go to her room more. But hey, her demanding tone was just...exciting!

I ran upstairs giggling, and entered Haruna's bedroom.

"Can't believe you, how can you be attracted to someone like my mom?" Haruna grumbled, crawling over her bed to play music.(Answer by No3b)
Yeah, I told Haruna a year ago about what I've been feeling. Funny thing is, when she heard it she wasn't even mad that I did. In fact she was glad that I actually LIKED someone back then.

I rolled my eyes, "Not like I'd ever get with her though, plus I'm still underage."
"But, like, hypothetically, if you did get my mom in bed...and like...if she fell for you...dude, Micchan, you'd be like...another mom!" Haruna stated wide eyed.

I grinned and looked at her, "I hope that theory goes well. Maybe in a few years, we can drop the 'best friends almost sister' act to the 'best friends now step mother act' thing!"
 Haruna laughed, and I jokingly planned how I'd take my 'newly' daughter on shopping sprees and whatnot.
Nobody but Haruna and some of my friends knows about what I feel for her mother, and its just amazing how Haruna is so...cool about it. But then again, she's been through a whole bunch of weird stuff. Hey, her dad's gay and divorced Ms. Shinoda when Haruna was a baby, but they remained good friends.

Hell, Haruna's dad was the CEO of a big ass corp and sends money to Ms. Shinoda every week because they're freakin best friends.
So Haruna is pretty close to her now...gay and happily married again Dad, but she's just too open-minded for her own good. I couldn't imagine myself falling for her, since she's practically my sister.Her mom however...

-----
For a few hours me and Haruna just laid on her bed watching random TV shows before leaving the television on at House . "Dude...House is hot," Haruna laughed, and I rolled my eyes. "Shut up, if Yuko hears that you said that she'll start dressing like him and you might end up terrified!" I taunted. Yuko was Haruna's girlfriend, and one of the most amazingest perv' you'll ever meet.
Really, as stupid as we sound or perverted or weird, the three of us are the geniuses at our school.There's another 2 ,Takahashi Minami and her girlfriend Maeda Atsuko.

"That'd be kinky..." Haruna joked, and I pushed her shoulder.
"You disgust me Haruna!" I dramatically exclaimed. My best friend 'pfft' at me, and we ended up cracking up madly on her bed before the door opened.

"Girls, dinners ready," Ms. Shinoda informed, and me and Haruna happily jumped up. Haruna raced downstairs due to her roaring stomach, and I walked side by side with Ms. Shinoda.
Hooly crap. She smells...really good
"You smell good," I mutter, not noticing her blush a bit and shift a few inches away.
"Uh, thaanks..." she replied, and I just gave her a big smile. Putting my face next to hers, I blew a small steady stream into her face, and grinned even more afterwards when her face tinted more pink.

"...yours does too," she mumbled, facing forward again.

"You're weird!" I laughed, and she pouted and hit me on the head.

"Hey, hey! That's assault!" I cried, as she started to hit my head over and over. She was giggling now, and chased me down the stairs where I retreated into the kitchen and hid behind Haruna who, like a pig, already started eating.

"Grandma Dino is abusing me," I mutter to Haruna who looked distastefully at her mother.

Ms. Shinoda shook her head, and laughed, before sitting on the table. I sat across from her, and stared at her as she got her spaghetti from the bowl, till she looked back.

"What do you waaaaant nowwwww?" she dragged on, pretending to be annoyed. Hey, she can't be annoyed of me! If she lives with someone like Haruna, then theres NO WAY she can be annoyed of me!

"Gimme gimme!" I exclaimed innocently, and she did her trademark of rolling her eyes before putting some spaghetti on my plate. "Thaaaank you Grandma Shinoda!"

"Damn kids..." she muttered under her breath before shoving some spaghetti in her mouth. I raised my eyebrow, grinning madly. Haruna had stopped eating too, and had the same face as me. Except she had food still in her mouth.

"You said the d-word!" we shouted in unison, and Ms. Shinoda glared at both of us. "Do you WANT to eat?" she threatened, with a small smile on her face.
Instantly, me and Haruna cowered in our food. There's no way you could go against someone who provides you good food!
We started talking about random stuff, controversy in movies, and stupid jokes. It was easy to talk about anything, really, we were all just that comfortable with each other.

Except love lives. Haruna didn't want to know her mom's love life, and I'd be freakin jealous if I found out some guy was touching MY Shinoda Mariko. And Ms. Shinoda knew not to butt into her daughter's lovelife, moreover ask her daughter's best friend about such a thing.
Hey, if she asked, I'd reply honestly, like, "Oh hey Ms. Shinoda! Noo, I'm single, but I'm very hot! I get off just thinking about you threatening me or hitting me, and especially when we go swimming!"UH, Hell nah.

Heck, if you looked through the window, it'd look more like we were three best friends, instead of a mother, a daughter, and said daughter's best-friend-who's-hopelessly-in-love-with-her-best-friend's-single-beautiful-mother.

After we finished eating spaghetti, I looked out at the dark outside. "Let's go swimming!" I suggested, and Haruna agreed. "Mommy, let's go swimming!" Haruna called out to her mother who was putting plates in the dishwasher and cleaning up the table.

"Uh, help me clean up first. You girls don't mind...if I joined you though in the pool? I actually want to swim also," Ms. Shinoda nervously asked.

I giggled, she nervous? What the hell? That's too cuuuuute!

-------
TBC

haha  XD

« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 09:56:40 AM by nyaha00 »

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: My Best Friend's mom(part 1)
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2011, 03:47:44 AM »
OMG. OMG. OH MY. WHAT A SPECIAL FIC O_O
LOL But I actually enjoyed reading it coz it's different XD

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Re: My Best Friend's mom Chap 1(part1)
« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2011, 04:20:29 PM »
 :lol: thanks for (silent) readers ...
@bou-j wee glad you enjoyed reading it ...well to have soemthing different is fun also  XD

this is part 2~kinda short though---

Part 2
"Mom, you own this freakin house," Haruna sarcastically remarked, and I cracked up. Ms. Shinoda glared at me, and we hurried to help her clean up the table.
Haruna went up early to go change into her bathing suit, leaving me and Ms. Shinoda in the kitchen. "Thanks, unlike my lazy-ass daughter you actually have good points in you!"
I grinned triumphantly. "Do I get a prize?"
"What do you want?"
"A kiss?"
"WHAT?" Ms. Shinoda yelped, her face dangerously red.

I grinned, trying to cover my laughter. "I mean the chocolate, you perv!"

The young mom was flustered, and it just caused me to double over in my laughter. "Sttttooooop laughing," she cried, pouting furiously.

"Fine, fine," I stood up straight, wiping my eye from tears when I felt something different. Her arms were wrapped around my waist, and her lips were on my cheeks.

She's...kissing me. Sure its on the cheek, but nevertheless its still a kiss... I thought before my face felt like it was on fire.

She moved her head back, and the smile was wiped off from my face. But it doesn't mean I wasn't happy, because even she saw the feelings  in my eyes. Her arms were still around my waist, and I slowly brought my hand up, and swiped a fallen hair back behind her ear.

I left my hand there, and she gave me this small smile. Mustering all the courage in my body, I closed my eyes as I started to tilt my head up and tippy-toed to reach her awaiting lips...

tbc zuahaha

see ya soon~
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 05:33:31 PM by nyaha00 »

Flean

Re: My Best Friend's mom Chap 1(part2)
« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2011, 04:29:16 PM »
nice!!!!  :twothumbs

somehow the tittle make it sound like a forbidden love... and thats hot!! :inlove:

more update~~   :cow:

Offline Shirokuma

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2011, 08:27:00 PM »
Man this is a great story MiiMari, Love it  :thumbsup
I steal picnic baskets with Yogi, smoke trees with Smokey and bail pedo-bear out of jail. Who am I?!! I am Kuma!

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2011, 09:45:56 PM »
 :shocked
I find this.....hilarious  XD
It's just that MariKuu pair themselves are often already unusual then you go with this kind of setting too  :lol:
Very interesting, author-san!

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2011, 10:40:05 PM »
wohohoh

@Flean LOVE got no limit let's say ~
@ShiroKuma glad you like it  XD
@pretend_2besome1 yesh!! i really like this pairing  :lol:

I'm HAPPY to know you guys are liking this  :lol:
so as a thank you, here comes part 3 :P

Part 3~
"WOAH!" Haruna said, frozen at the kitchen door.
We both flew apart, blushing extremely at the highest level. Haruna grinned, and joked, "Hey mommy, when Micchan moves in with you can I get a car? Cos I don't think I'd want to be in the house when I hear you two making noises ALL night!" before walking away to the pool in the backyard.
"KOJIMA HARUNA!" Ms. Shinoda yelled, and Haruna laughed, skipping past them happily.

"I-I'm sorry," Ms.Shinoda mumbled, playing with the edge of her shirt. I moved to stand next to Ms. Shinoda, watching Haruna gave me a grin and a thumbs up, before realizing that Haruna had been hoping for us to actually get together for a while...and if something like this happens, I might as well take my chance, right?

Right?

We leaned against the counter standing in silence, our faces still blushing from the fact that our lips were about to make contact...which could've resulted in the most hottest make out session ever...

Well, the only make out session you'd ever have. I rolled my eyes at my brain, before happily telling it to shut the fuck up.
"It's okay," I whispered back, before looking at her with the biggest smile on my face. She smiled back, and I felt like crying.

How the hell could I NOT be happy? Something like this...to have my feelings requited in some way was a chance in one and infinity.
"So...do you like me? 'Cause I...kinda like you..." I mumbled, extremely nervous and fidgety for once. Ms. Shinoda put her hand down next to mine, before intertwining her fingers within it, smiling softly.

"I take that as a yes..." I whispered excitedly, refraining from bouncing around the room in happiness.
Ms. Shinoda looked down at me and whispered, "We should go get our bathing suits if we want to go swimming..."

"Yeah...we should...we definitely should," I managed to mutter out as Ms. Shinoda  with her strong grip brought me upstairs to her room.
Meanwhile,Haruna floated around in the pool, watching her mom's room light up. "Damnit. Maybe I should call Yuko..." she muttered.

TBC----
i'm so ......

ehehe anyways..pls join Jphipsterz on Facebook!!!!We are a (NORMAL) group ...more or less...

Flean

yeah.. more update!!!  :cow:

more progress... Kojiyuu next??  :heart:

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
Thank for updating so fast  :)
KojiYuu FTW  :heart:
Though... having the image of my friend being in love with my mom.... It's traumatizing

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
i'm so sorry !!!!! :on speedy:

Offline Shirokuma

• Member+
Aww there there *pets*
I steal picnic baskets with Yogi, smoke trees with Smokey and bail pedo-bear out of jail. Who am I?!! I am Kuma!

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
^
^
Don't worry XD

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
Erm... about the kojiyu scene..eto..I couldn't think of any! Was so concentrated on MariMii that I..honto ni gomenasai!
I'll try to put it on the next part---more or less..

Chap 1 part 4

I walked into Ms. Shinoda's room and turned around, watching her close the door. The look in her eyes...it was like she had been chained to a wall watching people feast for years and she was finally let go to a feast of her own.

Yeah, it was an understatement to say I was simply turned on. Grinning madly, she took a step towards me, and we inched closer to each other.

She brought her a hand to my hip, and the other going through my dark brown hair, smiling softly at me. I put my hands on her shoulders, before extending them and wrapping my arms around her neck so they crossed behind her head.

I bit my lip, while the corner of my mouth went up, just looking into her eyes.

"Are you scared?" I asked, my voice lower than it usually was.

She raised an eye brow, bring her face closer. "Why...why would I be?" she whispered back.

"Because everything is going to change..." I mutter, bring my lips even closer.

"I want change. That's the reason why I voted for..." she mumbled before kissing me firmly on the lips. I couldn't help but smile as our lips met over and over, and she backed us up till her bed hit the back of knees.

I let her push me over, and crawl on top of me, before returning our lips together as the heated passion just unwrapped itself and grew in to something unstoppable. Not that either of us wanted to stop anymore.

But then she stopped, to my disappointment.

I laid there, sweaty, out of breath, and flushed, looking up with my hazed eyes. I pouted at her, and Ms. Shinoda rolled her eyes, and leaned down to give me a soft but lingering kiss on the lips.

"Haruna is still waiting at the pool...but...Miichan...you do realize we're going to talk about this soon...?" Ms. Shinoda  told me as I fixed on my shirt. I grinned and happily replied.

"I don't mind. Does this mean we can get back to the kissing later?" I joked, and she scoffed at me.

I gave her a quick kiss before leaving her room to go get my own bathing suit from Haruna's room down the hallway. I quickly changed, and went back out into the hallway and grabbed a towel on the closet.

I headed downstairs and went outside to join Haruna, and felt the warm air outside hit me as I stepped out of the air-conditioned house. "Thanks for leaving me for almost an hour  to go do my mom," Haruna joke sarcastically.

I blushed horridly, protesting, "I didn't do her!"

"PSH, yeah right. You two were at it for almost an hour!" Haruna laughed, and the realism of the fact got me laughing too.

"Today is a good day," I say as I put my towel down and jumped into the pool splashing Haruna. Hey, you get pasta, swimming, and to make out with your best friend's MILF? The Mother I'd LOVE to F-

"Stop thinking nasty thoughts!" Haruna barked, splashing water at me. I stared at her incredulously, How the hell did she know!

"I've known you for eight years, Minegeshi, I can tell when you've been horny and when you're thinking about stuff like that!"

I looked away, smirking. My best friend knew me oh so well. We heard the back door open, and my mouth dropped into an O and my hormones lit on fire again when Shinoda Mariko walked out of the house, in a bikini. The 34-year-old mother raised an eyebrow at my expression, and set her towel down on one of the pool chairs they had out.

She dipped her long legs into the pool, making obvious eye contact at me.

Seriously, when the hell did I not notice this attraction built up?

Sure, over the years I've known Haruna I've grown close to her mom as a friend, but I certainly didn't see this coming. Then again, it seemed that when I turned 13 and my hormones started kicking in fully I had been dreaming about this and praying for something to happen.

And since I turned 15, I couldn't help but 'flirt' around with Ms. Shinoda who did flirt back...but for this to happen? Freaking, freaking, freaking awesome.

"Stop making the lovey-dovey eye contact! "How i wished Yuko was here...., I called her but she was busy with her family" Haruna sighed. Ms. Shinoda rolled her eyes, and smiled at me. I swam over to her, and gave her a soft kiss on the lips.

TBC-----

Waaaaa :mon waterworks:

Sorry Mari-chin but you'll have to wait for your part..... :mon exhaust:
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 10:11:14 AM by nyaha00 »

Flean

Re: My Best Friend's mom Chap 1(part4) Well...
« Reply #14 on: June 22, 2011, 03:11:05 AM »
at last, part 4~~  :wahaha:

Hayai!!!!   :twothumbs

Offline Shirokuma

• Member+
« Reply #15 on: June 22, 2011, 05:21:42 AM »
Oooo Mii-chan is BOLD I must admit that was pretty hot  :thumbup

Cant wait for the next chapter :cow:

Offline ObsidiaNightmare

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2011, 05:22:52 AM »
"Today is a good day," I say as I put my towel down and jumped into the pool splashing Haruna. Hey, you get pasta, swimming, and to make out with your best friend's MILF? The Mother I'd LOVE to F-

"Stop thinking nasty thoughts!" Alex barked, splashing water at me. I stared at her incredulously, How the hell did she know!

"I've known you for eight years, Minegeshi, I can tell when you've been horny and when you're thinking about stuff like that!"

Dude who's Alex?? xD Hilarious story man keep it up ^_--   :cow: :thumbsup

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2011, 10:12:03 AM »
oh oh hope alex didnt see that nyahahha
I changed it I changed it >_<

pls dont tell Alex her name was there :on freeze:

or else i'm!!
« Last Edit: June 22, 2011, 10:32:30 AM by nyaha00 »

Offline pretend_2besome1

• The "C" Kite
  • Member+
  • WakaRei: So real it's unreal
« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2011, 05:53:23 PM »
o_O you're fast! Not that I'm complaining
Yay! Miichan's feelings aren't one-sided(?)
I was wondering about Mariko's age before, so she's 34...not bad Miichan  XD
What's this pairing called? I said MariKuu but then I remember this is Miichan not Mendol's Kuu  :nervous

TakaSemaru  :heart:

Offline nyaha00

• Member+
« Reply #19 on: June 22, 2011, 05:55:56 PM »
Mainly MiiMari!!!!  :cathappy:

JPHiP Radio (21/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Bennie K - Joy Trip