JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suzuki Ami - Free Free

Author Topic: ;;wen48 collections: random drabbles  (Read 44332 times)

Offline hazwani

• -TAKAHASHI MINAMI OSHI & I SHIP ATSUMINA-
  • ecchi
  • Takahashi Minami Oshi- I love Atsumina-
Re: ;;wen48 collections: complicated feelings 5/?
« Reply #40 on: November 07, 2012, 05:10:09 PM »
atsumina please :P...

:P

Offline Calyrica

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Watashi wa yandere desu~
« Reply #41 on: November 08, 2012, 01:24:05 AM »
I've been liking on Tumblr and then forgetting to thank you on here.  :smhid Bad me!

Please don't break up my precious Atsumina!  :cry: Or if you do, put them back together in the end. I don't mind what happens as long as they end up together. You can put them through hell in the process and it'd be a great read.  :lol:
My Tumblr | My Facebook
Chat with me on IRC
Member of: Evetaku, FFFpeeps, GotWoot, Jinsei, Sage, SHiN-gx, and Whine-subs

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: November 08, 2012, 04:43:37 AM »
No don't break the original pairings please XD, a lot of hearts will be shattered if you do.

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #43 on: November 08, 2012, 05:44:22 AM »
tomotomo are cute..

jejej i dont need to say that i love atsumina right? and kojiyuu?.. jajaj BUT more drama sounds fine for me :D

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
;;wen48 collections: Jealous Monster
« Reply #44 on: November 08, 2012, 04:30:11 PM »
;;Jealous Monster

The two times which made Yuko realized that Haruna is a jealous monster……

Why wasn’t I invited for the hot pot gathering at your place? – Yuuchan’s Nyannyan
EH? – Perverted Yuuchan
EH eh? – Yuuchan’s Nyannyan
…!? – Perverted Yuuchan
You mean the one with Sae and Sayaka? – Perverted Yuuchan
…Nyannyan~~~~~~~~~ Why are you ignoring me? (;へ:)– Perverted Yuuchan
NYANNYAN~~!!!(TДT)– Perverted Yuuchan
Yes. – Yuuchan’s Nyannyan
It’s a Team K gathering~!!! – Perverted Yuuchan
I don’t recall Team K has only three members… – Yuuchan’s Nyannyan
ldknfdfdsnflsd You know what I meant!!! – Perverted Yuuchan
No I don’t. – Yuuchan’s Nyannyan
Nyannyan!! ┰ω┰– Perverted Yuuchan
Yuuchan!! ヽ(  ̄д ̄;)ノ– Yuuchan’s Nyannyan
Sorry?(TへT)– Perverted Yuuchan
Forgiven. – Yuuchan’s Nyannyan
EH!??! – Perverted Yuuchan
What? Did you not want me to forgive you? – Yuuchan’s Nyannyan
……of course not!!!!!!!!!!!! Just that it’s a tad too fast? – Perverted Yuuchan
Oh well ヽ(^д^)ノ– Yuuchan’s Nyannyan
I love you Nyannyan. – Perverted Yuuchan
I love you too. – Yuuchan’s Nyannyan
Stop being so jealous. – Perverted Yuuchan
Sleep on the couch tonight. – Yuuchan’s Nyannyan

Before Yuko could say “I’m home,” her lips were captured by one other familiar pair as the taller girl pressed her possessively against the door, mumbling something along the line of “Why didn’t you dance for me?” Familiar arms snaked around the girl’s as unanswered questions were pushed to the back of her head when Haruna’s tongue sneaked its way into Yuko’s mouth, dancing a sensual tune with the shorter girl’s tongue. It wasn’t until both were gasping for breath that Haruna broke the contact, leaning just slightly away from Yuko, though the pair’s foreheads were still pressed against each others’. The taller girl’s diluted pupils, domineering stance, controlling actions sort of scared Yuko; and the flash of shock and surprise didn’t slipped unnoticed.

“I watched Mujack,” Haruna muttered, nuzzling her nose against Yuko’s slightly, hands clasped behind her girlfriend’s back. “Someone’s been dancing UZA naked,” she continued, voice slightly laced with jealousy.

Yuko broke into a smile, “Not naked. With underwear on!” Yuko retorted before leaning forward and nipping Haruna’s bottom lip playfully.

“Moreover, I’d dance UZA for you if you ever want to watch. Naked. Totally.”

—————————————-
—————————————-

You can take this as a peace offering for me breaking up the Kojiyuu in Complicated Feelings. ;~;// And not very keen of letting them back although I think there’s only one person who’s alright with me not letting them come back together and everyone else who wants my life for breaking the original pairings up.  ;~;/// 

@hazwani: ;~;// No promises....
@Origami: U're like my best reader over here with all your comments. Lemme give u a hug. ;~;// Original pairings...Idk. ;~; I hope you like my peace offering piece. LOL
@Calyrica: Thanks for the likes on tumblr! I realise maybe it's easier to get some comments on the writing and the storyline over in forums though. That's why I posted it here. There's too much original pairings fics around here! It's time for a change! Hahahaa~ No promises for Atsumina/Kojiyuu in the end so I'm gonna write some peace offering pieces. LOL
@Tanchan: I realised that too! So I feel bad that I don't want them back together!! T___T
@Haruko: wTomo are soooo adorable! ;~; Hahaha and thank you for wanting some drama. ;~;//

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Re: ;;wen48 collections: Jealous Monster
« Reply #45 on: November 08, 2012, 04:39:14 PM »
LOL I watched Mujack too  :lol:  Yuko strips far too often  XD

As one of the members (I forgot who  :nervous ) said the people on team K is mostly baka or hentai.  XD

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
« Reply #46 on: November 09, 2012, 12:12:09 AM »
E~~H?!!! I did not comment on this?!!!

Gome!!  :bow: :bow:

I probably was too engrossed in rereading this update (I mean, come on, it's Yuko-sama  :wub: :wub: :wub:)

Really thank you for this  :bow: :bow: :bow:

*wishes for a naked Yuko-sama's dance in the perv section*
« Last Edit: November 09, 2012, 09:10:18 AM by sakura_drop_ »
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline saeyukilover

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • SOUCHAAAN!!!
« Reply #47 on: November 09, 2012, 01:34:20 AM »
I want more of this moments.,,, :)
''HARD WORK WILL ALWAYS PAY OFF''

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: November 09, 2012, 05:01:25 AM »
E~~H?!!! I did not comment on this?!!!

Gome!!  :bow: :bow:

I probably was too engrossed in rereading this update (I mean, come on, it's Yuko-sama  :wub: :wub: :wub:)

Really tank you for this  :bow: :bow: :bow:

*wishes for a naked Yuko-sama's dance in the perv section*

Yeah!! yuuchan dancing.. naked UZA OMG!! that moves!!! .... I LOVE the second part.. that hot kiss love it!! :D now you cant break my heart.. but be gentle T_T.. I love kojiyuu so much

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #49 on: November 09, 2012, 01:43:54 PM »
Yay!! Kojiyuu!! Thank you so much!!!!! I love both part :))  :wub: :inlove:
More pleasee~ :lol:

Silent reader for now

Offline yukofan

• Maiyan 4 life!
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • Shiraishi Mai
« Reply #50 on: November 17, 2012, 04:50:23 AM »
Jealous nyannyan can be wild..hohoho...

Man, yuko dancing uza with totally naked is.... *nosebleeding*

visit my tumblr : nogibaby.tumblr.com

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
;;wen48 collections: complicated feelings 6/?
« Reply #51 on: November 18, 2012, 02:24:19 PM »
“Ne Yuko…” Acchan started, plopping her arms underneath her head to raise it slightly as the pair laid on the actress’s bed. Yuko hummed a reply, “Why didn’t you chase Haruna back?”

The question almost caused Yuko to choke on her breathe and the barista stared incredulously (in the dark, no less) at the actress. The silent in the air was almost as suffocating as the question as Yuko opened her mouth and then to close it back almost immediately dumbly. Scratching the side of her head, a sigh escaped the shorter girl’s lips. “Honestly? I don’t know,” she said stupidly, tears threatening to fall from the sides of her eyes.

“Maybe…just like what she pointed out…maybe my feelings for her had changed as well.”

After the trip to Haruna’s suite, Takamina came back to her own room and made a face. “Small,” the short girl muttered. “Like myself,” she added, chuckling at her own joke as she closed the door.

Changing into her pajamas, the short girl threw herself spread-eagle onto the huge bed.

“Or maybe…it’s because your heart’s bitter?”

Haruna’s words rang in her ears as she stared at the empty ceiling. “My heart…is bitter?” Takamina asked herself as a frown graced her delicate features. “My heart…”

“Is aching.”

Tomomi laid in Tomochin’s embrace and nuzzled her nose willfully against Tomochin’s neck, “Ne Tomochin…”

“Hmm?”
“Will we ever be like them?”
“Them?”
“En~ them…”
“I don’t know…”
“Me too…”

Tomochin lowered her eyes and looked at the girl in her arms, a faraway expression painted her features. Tucking a stray lock of hair behind Tomomi’s ear, Tomochin cupped the girl’s face and brought her attention back to her. “Tomomi…I don’t know if we’ll ever be like them,” she started, swallowing the saliva in her mouth, “But for as long as we could, let’s be together.”

The younger girl nodded, wrapping her arms tightly around her girlfriend’s waist. “Forever seemed a little too long,” Tomomi mused as she felt Tomochin nodded her head slightly on the top of her crown. “I’ll love you for a day lesser than forever,” she continued.

“And until then, even if you stopped loving me, I’ll continue to love you.”

Long after Acchan fell asleep, Yuko was still wide awake. Starring out of the window into the night starless sky, Yuko pressed her lips together.

Flashback

“Yuuchan…you’re not the Yuuchan that I fell in love with anymore,” Haruna said in between sobs. “It’s like…we’ve both changed. We’ve both stopped liking each other the same way as we thought we did. And I realized it. But you…”

With each accusation, Yuko felt anger rising inside her; even so, the pain in her heart knowing that after today, she could no longer cuddle up to “my nyannyan” overrode the anger. “Stop,” Yuko said, halting Haruna in her words. “Stop saying all these. I’m clear how I felt for you, and it had not changed since the first day I met you,” the shorter girl argued, tears free-falling from her face. “Don’t accuse me for not liking you as much…when you’re the one who left our love lying there as if it’s worth nothing in the first place.”

Haruna curled up on the sofa, knees pulling up against her chest and chin resting on the top of her knees. “Yuuchan…”

The soft whimper made Yuko’s heart winced; if it was the usual, Yuko would have already went up to the crying girl and embraced her, whispering sweet promises to her and vowing never to let her shed another tear. As much as she wanted to do so today, she held back. Clutching her fists together, the shorter girl stood up from the other end of the sofa.

Without another word, Yuko walked out of the house they shared together.

A knock woke Takamina up from her slumber and the small girl stumbled her way to the door, only to be greeted by one of the hotel staff. “Breakfast room service for one Takahashi Minami?” asked the lady at the door.

Takamina shook her head, “I think you got the wrong room,” she slurred. “I’ve just woke up. No, I haven’t even waked up. How would I already get breakfast?” The lady looked at her with a puzzled look and it stuck Takamina that she just spoke in Japanese to the lady, who obviously didn’t looked like she understood Japanese. Sheepishly, Takamina let her into the room to save herself some trouble, “Oh wells, I’ll just eat it then,” the girl thought.

After thanking the lady, Takamina pulled the food trolley to the side of her bed and plopped back onto the comfy bed, switching the TV on. “Let’s see what’s for breakfast,” the midget said gleefully, and a huge grin stretched across her face seeing the generous spread of American breakfast. A note on the side of her tray caught Takamina’s attention…

MORNING! I’m off for my photo-shoot and thought you probably would sleep till late noon if no one wakes up you. Waking up to breakfast isn’t that bad after-all right? See ya tonight! (бвб)  –Nyannyan

When Acchan woke up at 4:30AM the next morning, Yuko felt the bed shifted and closed her eyes, worried that the other girl would be concerned if she knew that the older girl hadn’t slept the night before.

Stretching her arms way above head, Acchan winced a little feeling the stiffness of her body. Too much filming for the past few days, not enough time to go for her bi-weekly massages…

The actress let out a soft sigh as she picked up her towel and clothes before heading to the shower.

Not enough time for Takamina…

—————————
—————————

A rather short update. Sorry for the seemingly long wait.
Am doing some major changes to the path of this piece, though not that much changes on the planned pairings, and it’s kinda challenging. Kinda low on them creative juices too. T_T

@stv_wong: That mujack episode was a genius!!
@Origami: And here I present to you a new chapter! ^=^//
@sakura_drop_: Hahaa, thank you for the comment. I probably won't write the perv part though. Sorry to disappoint. ;~;//
@saeyukilover: kojiyuu moments?
@Haruko: 'right, I'll be gentle when it comes to breaking your kojiyuu heart T_T
@Tam_atsu: Hahaha, can't promise for more Kojiyuu though. Especially in Complicated. ;~;
@yukofan: Yuko dancing UZA naked makes a good mental image yea? lol

Offline stv_wong

• Member+
  • ^ best of the best ^
Re: ;;wen48 collections: complicated feelings 6/?
« Reply #52 on: November 18, 2012, 03:13:58 PM »
my Tomotomo's so cute  :wub:  :deco:

but Kojiyuu... nooooo....  :cry:

Offline haruhi16

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2012, 04:36:15 PM »
What have u done to my KOJIYUU?! :cry:
*pulls out gun*

Offline Tam_atsu

• Kojiyuu addict ❤️
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • i love Akb48 and Maeda Atsuko ❤ kojiyuu/atsuyuu
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2012, 04:49:09 PM »
*pulls out gun*
Oh yeah. What have you done to our kojiyuu  :cry:
*pulls out knife* loljk!
Hahaha!! Well thanks for the update :) :lol:

Silent reader for now

Offline Haruko

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: November 19, 2012, 05:44:53 AM »
*pulls out gun*
Oh yeah. What have you done to our kojiyuu  :cry:
*pulls out knife* loljk!
Hahaha!! Well thanks for the update :) :lol:

yeah!! you break our heart
*pull out wipe*

jajaj :D thanx for your update..

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
;;of documentary and confessions
« Reply #56 on: November 22, 2012, 09:21:52 AM »
Acchan lazed on the sofa, scrolling through the mentions from her twitter and smiled at the many encouraging messages, sometimes a meme here and there that cracked her up, as well as the many hateful ones that she had grew numb towards.

A photo tweet and the words that accompanied it caught her eyes and the actress clicked into it, only to be slightly overwhelmed by the crying photo of her best friend. A soft chuckle escaped Acchan’s lips just as the apartment door clicked open, “I’m home.”

“Welcome home,” the actress replied, sitting up from the couch and looking longingly at the figure that just stepped into the house. “How’s your day?” she asked, walking towards her girlfriend and taking her bag from the tiny body. “Eaten? I cooked,” she offered lovingly.

The other girl shook her head slightly, hand rising up to stifle a yawn and rubbed her eyes before giving her girlfriend a smile. Acchan felt her heart wretched a little before pushing the other girl towards the dining table and sitting her down. “Katsu-don,” the shorter girl said gently, the slight sparkle in her eyes did not gone unnoticed by Acchan and a smile slowly crept onto her face.

Sitting across Takamina, Acchan plopped her head on her hands as she looked at the older girl gobbling down her food. “So tasty,” Takamina praised, mouth full from the late dinner.

“Did you see the poster for the new documentary yet?” Acchan asked as she cleared the plates from the table. Takamina shook her head with a puzzled look on her face that resembled a lost puppy; Acchan took a deep breath and willed herself not to jump onto her girlfriend right at that moment. Pointing to her phone, “unlock it,” she said softly as the image of her girlfriend crying came floating into her mind again.

“Oh wow…”

A pair of arms encircled Takamina’s waist as the shorter girl marveled at the photo. It was of her, crying. Not an unusual sight to be honest, but the way it was placed, with the other girls below, and the documentary’s title and what would be in the movie…the photo seemed to speak a million more words than whatever description that accompanied it. 

“They said a photo speaks a thousand words…I guess it’s true,” Acchan whispered softly, head resting on Takamina’s shoulder. The older girl only nodded, blinking her eyes quickly a few times to stop the tears from rolling down her cheeks. “And indeed, Minami is AKB48…I could only leave the group because I know you’ll be there,” she added quietly, tears wetting the blouse that Takamina had on. “Sorry for being so selfish…”

“We’ve been through this conversation so many times, Atsuko,” Takamina chided delicately, turning around to face her girlfriend. Raising her hands slightly and cupping Acchan’s face, the shorter girl leaned forward and placed a light kiss on the other girl’s lips, thumbs gently wiping away the tears that were staining her girlfriend’s beautiful face.

“I love you,” came the faint yet firm confession from the younger girl. “I love you so much…” Acchan mumbled, arms tightening around Takamina’s waist, stopping the older girl from continuing anything else that she wanted to add on.

“…”

“You’re supposed to say ‘I love you too’,” Acchan complained, leaning back and looking at her girlfriend. Takamina chuckled slightly, nose playfully rubbing against Acchan’s.

“I love you too.”

------------------------------
------------------------------

Idea came from the documentary poster. Since I offered a Kojiyuu for peace offering for complicated, thought I should give a Atsumina one as well. 
Basically Takamina didn't say I love you too at first was because she wants to say it when Acchan was looking at her :/

@stv_wong: tomotomo is the epitome of cuteness in complicated ^~^
@haruhi16, @Tam_atsu, @Haruko: I sense the army of kojiyuu shippers o__o.. but oh wells im sorry? ._.
@origami: be scared, be very scared! :3

Offline Tanchan

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ;;wen48 collections: of documentary and confessions
« Reply #57 on: November 22, 2012, 10:33:13 AM »
Just in time, I was wondering where is my Atsumina fic in compensation for the other one and was actually preparing to chase you down with a gun XD

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: ;;wen48 collections: of documentary and confessions
« Reply #58 on: November 22, 2012, 12:56:57 PM »
Sorry for the previous comment it was the wrong comment, it was for other fanfic.

Anyway, Atsumina.... great as always...

Keep up the good work...

Looking forward for the next one

Offline tkmnwen

• ecchi
  • Member+
;;wen48 collections: ;;complicated feelings 7/?
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2012, 05:49:24 PM »
;;complicated feelings 7/?

Haruna looked at the wall clock and whipped out her phone, typing a quick message before being whisked off for a change of outfits. It wasn’t until a couple of hours later that the model finally had a breather; curling at one end of the comfy sofa, Haruna took out her phone and smiled at the blinking inbox sign.

Thanks for the breakfast! It is the best wake-up call ever.  (●´∀`)ノ♡ – Takamina
Busy? Remember your lunch! – Takamina
ヽ(*・ω・)ノOff to check out some coffee beans~ Dinner tonight? – Takamina

“Yuko?” Acchan called out, seeing that the kitchen light was on. Ruffling her hair dry, the actress caught a whiff of what seemed to be a delicious breakfast and made her way quickly to the kitchen.

The girl at the stove seemed too occupied to realize that Acchan was behind her until the younger girl cleared her throat, “Oh! That’s fast!” Yuko exclaimed upon seeing the other girl behind her. “I cooked breakfast!”

“Did I make too much noise?” Acchan asked as she took a seat opposite Yuko at the table. The older girl shook her head slightly, pushing the plate closer to the actress. “Then…why are you awake?”

“I couldn’t sleep?” Yuko answered sheepishly, poking the heavy eyebags underneath her eyes. A worried frown painted Acchan’s features and the older girl waved her hands slightly, dismissing the girl’s worries. “Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine! I’ll just sneaked forty winks in between work!”

Acchan laughed, “Tomochin would skin you alive,” she warned.

“It’s alright. Tomomi will be on my side,” Yuko joked.

“Moreover, I can use you as my shield!”

“Had a tiring day?” Haruna stifled a yawn as Takamina pushed the cup of chamomile tea closer to the other girl. “Drink some of this to help you relax a bit.” Haruna gave the shorter girl a thankful smile and took the cup over. “I’ve ordered something light for you as well…since you still have photo-shoots tomorrow. Acchan always skip her meals whenever she has photo-shoots coming up…but I think that’s unhealthy so-” Takamina droned on, not noticing the smile slowly fading from the older girl’s face…

“Salad is for?” the waiter’s voice interrupted Takamina’s speech and for once, Haruna was grateful. Takamina pointed to the space opposite hers, “And Katsu-don… Enjoy your meal,” the waiter placed the greasy looking rice in front of the midget before bowing and walking away.

“Katsu-don even in America,” Haruna laughed as the other girl grinned at her.

“Katsu-don anywhere and everywhere!”

Tomochin nudged her girlfriend slightly as Yuko made her way into the café. “Second time,” she whispered, and Tomomi made a face as she nodded slightly.

“Takamina needs to come back soon…”

“MORNING!” Yuko yelled her greetings to the pair behind the counter, carrying slightly grim faces. “What’s with the long faces? Gonna greet the morning with a smile!” the squirrel-like girl teased, reaching over the counter and giving her cousin a light pinch on her cheeks.

Tomomi chortled, pushing the cheeky girl’s hand away, “get your apron on before we don’t have any cakes to sell today again!” Yuko did a cheeky salute and scooted into the kitchen, humming a joyous tune as she donned the apron on.

The two Tomomis shot each other another worried glance before heading back to doing what they were busy with earlier…

“Ne Takamina…”
“Hmmm?”
“Wanna sleep over in my room?”
“EEHHHH?”
“…”
“I’ve a room though…”
“My room’s too big anyway…and you can save some money this way…”
“Eh…but won’t it be bothersome for you?”
“No? Hahaha~ I would be more than happy…”
“Well I guess, if you don’t mind…”
“I don’t.”

“Oh…then I could move over I guess,” Takamina decided with a sheepish grin on her face that Haruna found irresistible. Giving the younger girl a playful pat on the top of her head, Haruna followed her up to her room. “You can go back first if you want, I know your room number,” Takamina suggested. “It would take me a while to pack,” she added.

Haruna shook her head; following the shorter girl into her room and making herself comfortable on the bed. “Wow, the room is so small compared to mine,” she muttered as Takamina looked at her. “Nothing, I’m just talking to myself,” she laughed and the other girl went back to busy herself in grabbing her stuffs and dropping them into the luggage. The photo frame at the bedside table caught Haruna’s eyes and the sides of her lips dropped a fair bit. “You really love Acchan huh?”

Takamina raised an eyebrow but nodded slightly without turning back. “She’s my girlfriend,” Takamina started as she sat beside her luggage, folding her clothes neatly back into the bag. “She’s my first love, someone who is dearer to me than myself. She’s someone with big dreams and slowly, a step at a time, she’s reaching for this ultimate goal she set for herself. But you know something…” Takamina paused, a hand on top of her chest as if calming herself down, then turning around to face Haruna.

“Because of this dream, she’s becoming someone I don’t really know nor understand. She’s…We’re drifting apart…And that scares me. So much.”

Remember your lunch, busy actress! – Yuko
Already eating it! – Acchan
I don’t mean salad! – Yuko
You know I can’t eat much during filming! ヽ( ̄д ̄;)ノ– Acchan
……I’ll cook dinner tonight. Come over to my place tonight. – Yuko
Don’t ignore my messages!!!!! – Yuko
I swear if you don’t head over tonight, I’ll not talk to you ever! – Yuko
I’m going to whip up a feast! – Yuko
I can’t head to your place for dinner and then head back home. It’ll kill me. I’ve filming at 4 tomorrow!!! – Acchan
Took you long enough to reply!!!!! I’ll head to your place then. I think you’ll need to give me a duplicate key soon. – Yuko
Tomochin has one. Get her to give it to you. I’ll probably be home by 9. (。ノω\。)゚– Acchan

“Why are like smiling to your phone?” Tomomi questioned as she took a seat beside Yuko, taking a break after the busy afternoon rush.

Yuko looked at her cousin and smiled, “Acchan’s being a dork in text,” she replied. Tomomi raised a questioning eyebrow and Yuko patted her lap, “That reminds me. I’ve to get her house’s spare key from your girlfriend.”

“Tomochin?”
“Yeah, Acchan says she has a spare key?”
“Spare key to?”
“Are you even listening to me? Spare key to Acchan’s place.”
“Wait……why do you need a spare key to Acchan’s place!?”
“Because I’m heading there tonight after work to cook for her?”
“Are you her chef?”
“No? I’m her friend?”
“Are you sure?”

Yuko gave Tomomi a bewildered look at the younger girl’s last question. Tomomi shook her head slightly and furrowed her brows, appearing to be at a conflict with whatever thoughts that were going through the younger girl’s head. Yuko gave her a light pat on her arm to bring her attention back to the shorter girl, “What are you thinking about?”

Tomomi frowned slightly, “You. About you, Acchan, Takamina, and even Haruna. How amazingly screwed all of your relationships are.

—————————
—————————

Back to writing this.
Changing the planned ending for a bit and wants to end this soon. Basically because my thoughts on this piece is all over the place and I don’t want to drag on. :/ Probably ending in two more updates. I hope.

Would it be an ending that you guys think it is? Or one that you want? What do you think it would be?

JPHiP Radio (14/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Suzuki Ami - Free Free