JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Many Classic Moments

Author Topic: We can't escape from our destiny[48DAYS SEASON II][FRENCH+ENG] Chapter4-131030  (Read 56963 times)

Offline clubhappy

• Member+
  • Kami-oshi: the one and only Mayuyu☆. OTP: Mayuki♪
Re: 48 days to write your destiny -Ch12[FR]-130216 Ch12[ENG] [Mayuki][Takayuu]
« Reply #100 on: February 17, 2013, 06:44:36 AM »
It's very interesting now  XD Both Mayu and Yuki have feelings toward each other  :wub:
But MAYUU!!!!!!! :shocked
Next chapter please!!

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
« Reply #101 on: February 17, 2013, 06:43:17 PM »
NOOOOO  :cry:

I can't believe it's coming to an end soon, time flies  :cry:

I hope it will be a happy ending for all of them  :bow:
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
« Reply #102 on: February 17, 2013, 11:13:38 PM »
Yay! Mayu didn't kill Yuki! Thank god for that!  :on woohoo:

The fighting scene is great as always. Oh Yuko and Takamina~  :hehehe:

BUT THE ENDING. WUT. JUST WHAT WAS THAT. NO. MAYUUUUUUUU!  :scared: :scared: :scared:

Good job on this chapter and can't wait for the next update~ Just don't be killing Mayu. :on shady:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline arrow27

• Member+
« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2013, 01:08:11 AM »
Glad Mayu didn't go through with the contract. But wow intense fight. Minami's father is def cruel!!

& Poor Mayu! I hope she'll be okay.

Thanks for the update. You're story really is one of the best out there. Great writing!
Looking forward to the next chapter :)

Offline mayuki_daisuki

• ecchi
  • Member+
mayu has no memory??   :? oh well it it probably for the best :yep:
shame its finish, i love this fic :cry:
i love what yuki said to mayu about settling in together and to protect her  :love::inlove:
and awww yuko's laughing :heart:
thanx for the upadate  :cow: :bow: :deco:
My kami-oshi is Mayuyu, and my oshimen is Oku Manami.

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
mmm The End~
 eeh seeing this fic ending makes me really sad T.T
the truth c'est que j'ai pensé si Mayu perd la mémoire sa va beaucoup l'aider.
so now time for critics XD
je ne sais comment le dire ta fason d'écrire est dificile a lire
tes phrases sont vraiment courte rather than having to stop every
few words for a pause the single continuous sentence
allows me and other readers to read at their own pace.
enfin pour la season2 of course!!! je veux voir la saison2 si c possible je veux vraiment la lire cette histoire est vraiment interressante I can't wait to read more of your fics please cantinue this story ^^
je serais la première pour lire the 1er chapitre de la saison2.
merci pour cette fiction see you.soon :D

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Great conlusion! It was open ended which was good, & it was an ending that promised alot for the gour girls :)

I really enjoyed reading your story. It was truly great. The plot was creative and full of surprises. Everything tied together so was and was believable. It was action packed & sweet.

The characters were of course awesome. Each character was unique & had distinct traits that made them, themselves. Their personalities and ideals were realistic, and their developing relationship with one another was interesting to follow. I loved the development overall.

& lastly, once again great end :) These four are really something! I'd def be up for another season of this fic! It'd be great to see where the four of them end up. Plus Minami's dad could still be an issue. &it'd also be interesting to see other characters. Mayuki&Takayuu are amazing!

I look forward to your future fics! Great job once again and thank you for this fic :D

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Nooooooon!! Pas la fin! C'te fanfic était trop bien!! Mayu est trop mignonne à la fin!! :wub:
Yuko est trop cool :drool:

Une suite non mais tu rigole....

JE LA VEUX cette suite et en même je ne la veux pas parce que sinon tu vas lui redonner la mémoire... :nervous

Llyloo j'ai cru que t'étais plus là...

MARCI BEAUCOUP!!! :bow:
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline Yuki88

• The Nocturnal Black Snow
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • "Do you love me?"
Thanks for the great fic and I support the idea of having 2nd season!!

I wanna see the moment when Mayuyu regains her memories.... pls!
Anai Chihiro is my one and only.

"Are we nothing more than the captain and her vice captain?"

My random OS Idea Center || Hakata Legend (HKT48 drabble fics) || Virgin Love (A TomoYuki Fluff) -hiatus?-

Tumblr version of my fics archive: http://blacksnow88.tumblr.com/

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
Ah, so it's finally finished~ It was quite an enjoyable ride!  :on gay:

Though this may sound strange, I do agree with how Yuki feels about Mayu's memory being lost due to the head trauma. Until she gets it all back for some reason, then she'll be happy and won't have to worry about being killed or killing people anymore.  :on drink:

And Takayuu. They're both so cute with their interactions.  :luvluv1:

Thank you so much for writing this fiction! And I should also thank the translator for having it in English for us to read it in a language that we can read in!  :luvluv1: :luvluv2: :luvluv1: :luvluv2:

I can't wait if you're planning to do a season 2 with it~  :shy2:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline jell_o_jello

• ecchi
  • Member+
First off, thank you for writing and finishing the story. I really enjoyed it. The plot is something new, dark and it's good change from the usual stuffs.

Second, my comments (only because you ask for it):
Your way of writing is unique, with short sentences and sometimes just a word. I think it fits with the mood of the story well and conveys the feeling of emptiness that characters feel in their life. Although perhaps you could use different styles of for different characters to separate them out, else they'll give off the same image (unless that's your intention, I can understand it seeing characters here share the same kind of feelings to an extent).

I hope you continue the story after their escape and it will explore more about each relationship and how they will bond with each other. I'm looking forward to whatever you decide! :)

Offline atsuminaFTW

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I still love Atsumina but I've come to adore Yukko
First of all, I enjoyed the fact that you posted the original version plus the translation. I've been studying French for a while, and it was a way of challenging myself, and see if I was able to understand.

Second, I honestly loved it; I'm actually not that fond of the Mayuki and Takayuu pairings, but it's not like I hate them or anything... This fic made me like them a little more. Also, I hope you write season 2 soon; I'll be looking forward to it.
SKE's Spanish halfie has gotten my heart without even trying

Offline warr

Thanks for your awesome fic, I really like it :twothumbs
Their loves, their fights, their bonds are so precious, aww I love your story :luvluv1:
I'm looking forward to read season 2, please continue your great fic :kneelbow:

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
Firstly, thanks all for yours comments, it's make me happy >w<.  Very, very happy **. At first, I didn't expect that this fic find as much readers.

So. For my way of writing, I know it can be difficult to read it.  Originally, I'm use to write with characters who are... nervous, affraid, always on the run, with many jerky toughts and all. So, now, it's seem that I have some difficulties to have a calm pace. XD I really try when situations are calm but it seem that it's not obvious XD.
I'll try to more adapt my styles to the situations and the character.

And... for the season two, I have the pleasure to tell you that I'll make it \o/ YAAAAAAY. I already have some ideas for three new characters, but the four originals will be here, XD ~~ And I'll try to add others, even if it's just for one or two chapter xD, It's hard for me to control many characters @_@.

I have only one question, so I think I'll just put a poll for have the answer, since for the next season I'll write by myself the english version ( My poor translator think that I'm a tyrant xD And I want to let her write her fics' ) So, I wonder if some people want that I continue to post a french version or want only the english >w<.

So, I'll start it later, when all my ideas will be in order, and because I have an other project of long fanfic :D But it's a secreeet ( for the moment ).

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
il y a pas beaucoup de readers who understands french here in this forum mais j'aimerais bien lire les deux version si tu veux ;)

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
Tu me perturbes à écrire en anglais et en français dans la même phrase à chaque fois xD

Even if it's for 2 or 3 people, if they want to read a french version, so I'll make it. I really love french so it make me happy to see that xD.

I'll post the two version at the same time and I'll try to keep the same rhytm of posting than if I had only one version. ( Oh, XD I can't think in englis tonight, it's hard to write XD )

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
sorry  :P
 je vais arrêter d'écrire en anglais et en français dans la même phrase si tu veux  :rofl:
yay  XD
J'aime la version française plus que l'anglais  :cathappy: :deco:

Mayuki&WMatsui
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
 One Shots
My Page

Offline leegumin

Hello author
As you can see, I'm a new member, and the reason why I registered is to comment for your fiction.
Myself, I love this fic, and the way you wrote it, how you descrip characters, feelings and actions.
Because of those, I really hope that you would give me permission to translate this fic into my first language - VietNamese.

Looking forward to hearing your answer !

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
@mo-chan : xD oui en français c'est mieux ~~

@leegumin : Wow, I didn't expect that xD. It make me happy  *w*. ( Yay, I'm often happy this times with that fic xD )

Of course you can do it if you want o/ Just put the credits if you can :3

Offline atsuminaFTW

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • I still love Atsumina but I've come to adore Yukko

I have only one question, so I think I'll just put a poll for have the answer, since for the next season I'll write by myself the english version ( My poor translator think that I'm a tyrant xD And I want to let her write her fics' ) So, I wonder if some people want that I continue to post a french version or want only the english >w<.

I wouldn't mind proofreading your english version to correct grammar mistakes and stuff like that... Just saying. If you're interested feel free to PM me :)
SKE's Spanish halfie has gotten my heart without even trying

JPHiP Radio (23/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Hamasaki Ayumi - Many Classic Moments