JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Gingham Check

Author Topic: We can't escape from our destiny[48DAYS SEASON II][FRENCH+ENG] Chapter4-131030  (Read 56932 times)

Offline leegumin

Thank you very much, I'll, of course, put the credit
Once again, thank you !

Offline lilycrazy17

• Moe Moe Kyun <3
No, I don't you're a tyran !! Maybe just a little. I loove you still  :thumbsup

Offline Kazan

• Member+
 :w00t: woah it's been a while
It's great :thumbsup

Offline rochilu

• Member+
Ahhh, who is talking in the end ? :o who does she miss? :O :o
"Yuki ? Just my girlfriend since some month ago. The most beautiful oshiri in the town. And it’s mine. I’m so proud and glad. "
jajajajaja xD good one xD
and the momento when yuki cooked xDD ahhaha it's not boring! i really like the chapter :3
i'm glad that you started the season 2! :D

Offline arrow27

• Member+
Awesome!! A season 2!!! Love the first part so glad there is a second :D Takayuu is cute and funny as usual! Mayuki is sweet! Glad Mayu can experience an ordinary life with these ppl who care about her :) Lol at Yuki's cooking!!

Thanks for this great update! Looking forward to the next chapter!

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
I don't think I commented about Season 1, but
that was like one of the best things I've ever read~
it was put into the, let's reread section of my mind that only has a one digit number of fics currently~
hah... I wonder who that seemingly evil? person at the end is...
ah, so they changed their name, Aizawa~
lovetan as mayuyu's friend of course
the best oshiri is also of course yukirin
and yukirin's cooking is a near death experience it seems~
hooray for season 2~!!

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
YAY SEASON 2!
MAYU IS SMART INDEED!! I WONDER IF HER ABILITY GONE TOO? HER WOW ABILITY

Offline warr

Yaay! Finally, season2 :farofflook:
Takayuu's so cute :luvluv2:
Thanks for update :kneelbow:

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
  • DRG @ Sargatanas (FFXIV)
    • animeminafans
I'm glad you came back with season 2 at hand! :cow:

So I see that Mayu is now living her life as a normal individual... And everyone around her trying to hide her from the dark past, giving her a chance to live normally... Though Yuki's cooking seem to be still terrible as I can tell, LOL. :rofl: Not to mention that perverted squirrel is still around with her hentai mind. :rofl:

Who is it at the end of the chapter? Can't wait for you to reveal who it is. :panic:

I'm excited to see future chapters from you, so I'll be waiting. Thank you for the first chapter of season 2! :deco:

"You'll come to treasure these scars."

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance
ACTIVE: Majisuka Gakuen OS | OS | Idol Royale
REMAKE: Disappearance S1 | Wandering Ship | Hidden Truth
COLLABORATIONS: Phantom Pain w/Llyloo

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
Hm >< I'm sorry for the time, I'm writing the second chapter but since I work all that week I'll not be able to finish it for the moment. I do it when I can, sorry to make you wait çwç.

Just to say that in the next chapter one character will make his apparition ~~

Offline mo-chan

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Juritan! \(*ω*)/
yay!   :w00t:
I can't wait !   8)
work hard!  :thumbsup
I don't know but I have the feeling it's Jurina  XD no I'm wrong  :P

Mayuki&WMatsui
Jurina is my oshi forever!! (>w<)/
 Mo-chan Fanfics:
Don't be ashamed when you love me
 One Shots
My Page

Offline Llyloo

• Member+
Hi Everybody, It's been a very long time. I'm so sorry. I find a job and my holidays became crazy. It's will be calmer in September.

But I'm not here for that. To be honest I search someone, very good in english, to be my beta reader and check my crazy english before I post since I don't want to bother more LoyalFlutist who is already busy with her own fics and school. For information, there are already a chapter of the season 2 and a OS written which wait to be checked \o.

Thanks you to all the people who read that and if you want you can send me a private message. ><

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
Re: We can't escape from our destiny[48DAYS SEASON II][FRENCH+ENG] Chapter2-130903
« Reply #132 on: September 03, 2013, 10:00:25 PM »
doki doki!! great!

Offline Chanaline

• Bouyaaa
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm not English... Please Help me with that!
Re: We can't escape from our destiny[48DAYS SEASON II][FRENCH+ENG] Chapter2-130903
« Reply #133 on: September 03, 2013, 11:18:49 PM »
Waaaaaaah ça fait longtemps!!!! J'aime trop cette fanfiction!!! Totalement dark mais trop... J'arrive pas à l'exprimer!

Yukirin est trop cool!!! Jurina et son ami vont être les prochains antagonistes?? :?

Merci pour ce chapitre!!!! :twothumbs
Mayuki = Cutest couple

Married?!-Mayuki fanfic (maybe it will have another pair)

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
    • animeminafans
« Reply #134 on: September 04, 2013, 02:15:46 AM »
I know I get pretty busy and stuff, but I'm at least glad I could check on this second chapter of yours. :) Glad to hear that there's another person willing to sit and check your writing aside from me, LOL. :yep:

Now... Hm... Looks like Mayu here does seem to grasp the fact that she's not feeling like her old self anymore. Slowly she's knowing for a fact that everyone around her is lying. Mayu probably feels betrayed and confused, but she has to know that it's for the better of her life. Then again, since this IS the second season, I shouldn't expect too much of a happy scenario revolving around the girl and everyone close to her. :sweatdrop: There's Jurina... Not sure what this means when she's inputted into the situation... Not to mention Rena is in the picture too! Though it was cute that Yuki paid for her melonpan, I wonder what the double Matsui's roles are in this plot? And at the end when Yuki told Mayu that she really wanted to protect the younger girl... My heart just went 'BOOM!' XD So cute and adorable and protective!!! :cathappy:

Thank you very much for uploading this and looking forward to more updates of your work~ :deco:

HIATUS: The Virus | How Far Are You Prepared To Go? | Sanity | Hidden Truth | Disappearance (Season 2) *Tumblr-only* | Vengeance

Twitter: https://twitter.com/animeminafans | AO3: https://archiveofourown.org/users/KazueEmiko/pseuds/KazueEmiko | Discord Server: https://discord.gg/ZAfq3QtEwA

Zine Projects: Our Future Days (The Last of Us) [Pre-order TBA] | IDOLIZED! (Love Live!) [Pre-order - Digital] | Eizineken! (Eizouken Ni Wa) [Packaging] | Tales from the Animal Forest (Animal Crossing) [Pre-order TBA] | Amor Fati (Fate/Grand Order) [Creation Period]

Offline olive29

• ecchi
  • Member+
waaaahhhh...an update

thanks... :bow:

yuko leave them to protect mayu??

who is the one that hunted them??

can't wait for the next chapter..

update soon.. :bow:

Offline Shinoki

• REVOLUTION
  • Member+
  • MONA
im just too curious!!
doki doki great as always

Offline warr

ah~thanks for update, I always wait for your update :kneelbow:
Yuuchan!!!, why do you have to leave?!!!! :gyaaah:
...just love the bond between the Oshiri sisters :wub:

Offline LoyalFlutist

• clinical scientist
  • Member+
    • animeminafans
Why the hell did I just find this? Am I seriously that out of it last week?! :panic: I apologize for the late commenting and reading. :bow:

Now in regard to the story... Oh dear. Mayu surely is getting her memories back slowly over time. And they're nightmares too, so that isn't good at all. Especially when she wakes up to head straight to the bathroom due to the nauseating feeling. Mayuyu! Lemme just give you a hug girl! :bleed eyes: But I'm glad that Yuki (?) is sleeping right next to her for the night at least. But if it didn't help ease her of the nightmares... Then I don't know. :panic:

I'm also glad that Yuko is there to comfort Mayu even for a little bit. Some Oshiri Sisters moment are cute~ And when she told Mayu that she's going to be with Takamina for the night for some 'smexy' stuff, I couldn't help but feel my face heat up slightly. Yuko dominant! :w00t: (Oh God, where is this going, LOL)

But the next morning....

YUKO. Y U LEAVE THEM BEHIND?! :shocked:

I know there must be good reasons, but I feel so bad for both Takamina and Mayuyu... They're close to the squirrel and here she left without much words other than that one note. :doh:

Thank you for posting this up! Looking forward to more of your works and updates in the near future~ :deco:

Offline imteedee

• ecchi
  • Member+
I haven't read the whole thing, but I want to comment as early as now.  XD Okay so, I know I'm a hundred centuries late to comment in here  :lol: but I love this fic (not so much if you kill everyone in the end)

*Shall be edited with my VIOLENT reactions later on  :nervous
my hat is off. saluting.

JPHiP Radio (15/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - Gingham Check