JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kelly Chen - Big

Author Topic: A Bit Blind To Love - chap18 (AtsuMina) - 26/12/2011 [DROPPED]  (Read 85691 times)

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: A Bit Blind To Love <3: WAH WAH WAH UPDATE TIME!
« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2011, 05:19:28 PM »
 :lol: At the beginning I was so lost because I couldn't remember how the other chapter ended xD I like Acchan being a pervert at the end of this chapter..... I lol'ed at the "NO YOU WERE"  :rofl: Like "Wtf did she just scream?!" XD
And I loved KojiYuu  :grin: So cute at the romantic date of Yuko ^^ Hope you'll write this part ^^

And thank for the update! I thought you were like.... never going to update ever so -.-' XD <-- I hope it won't become true  :smhid I'll be waiting for the ninja.

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #101 on: May 05, 2011, 10:52:55 PM »
sorry for late reply... :kneelbow:

@khryz0421: Ahahaha thanks for loving the pervert parts? Ahaha  :mon sweat: maybe I need to cut down after this.... lol but I noticed your edited your post! You wanted some Mariko so I added some into this chapter for you!! Hope you enjoy it!

heheh... :kekeke: it's nothing i just really love pervert parts anyway  :welcome.   
It's okay to cut them down... :on gay: but i hope you just cut them down a little ... :prayers:
Thanks for adding mariko-sama!! :luvluv1: :luvluv1:

edit: chapter 15 makes me  :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2: :mon bleed2:
i can go to heaven!! :mon angel: :mon angel: :mon angel: :mon angel:  :mon angel: :mon angel:
« Last Edit: May 08, 2011, 08:07:13 PM by khryz0421 »

Offline Keichan ^_^

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina! Ichiban! ^_~
« Reply #102 on: June 09, 2011, 02:42:32 PM »
Konbanwa!!!!!
First of all....
@aoi_sora: Hehehe well you read the last chapter so hopefully i dont make you edit your post again xD
@TakahashiJ: Here is some more for you!
@Ecchichan: Mwahahahaha sorry for lack of update. but at least i finally did something right! and i dont know what the senbatsu results are but ganbare takamina!
@kahem: Good to know that nothing happened last time! But seriously you are definitely busy reading fanfics on the way to work? lol this chap is tame!
@FoF: Dearest FoF please please please start a new fic. I have this thing called an FoF update withdrawal!!! It's really bad.
@byunchan: oh how much i wish i could never update again! lol I was gonna complain you hadnt updated but then i remembered I hadnt updated mine for over a month now so i decided to update before complaining!
@khryz0421: Lol thanks for being an open perv unlike the rest of the group on FB! lol

Hey everyone sorry to have been away for so long and lacking the updates etc! Anyway I am back from backpacking Japan and I have included in the story a few places I went to and a few things I did as well. This update is quite short but I guess its best to update now than never as if i don't update now I wouldn't update anyway! lol anyway truthfully i forget what I had gotten up to so i had to reread the last chapter to continue, oh and due to the threats in my oneshot thread ahahahaha...gotta make people happy again i guess! anyway please enjoy! (BTW I hope that Takamina gets a really really high senbatsu selection! TAKAMINA FOR THE WIN! FIGHTO!!!)

Chapter Sixteen

Love is hard to explain. Sure as hell I know I’m in love! How do I know? When I see her, my body shakes with excitement. When I’m near her I can’t control myself. When I hear her sweet voice I feel butterflies in my stomach. When she leaves me my heart aches. When she yells at me I yearn to make her happy again. When she slaps me I giggle at the thought of how rough she can get… when I touch her boobs, my energy levels increase to the maximum level of POWER!!!!! Anyway, the point it love is different for everyone, how we show someone how much we love them is different, how we respond to it is definitely different as well. How do I know this? Because right now I’m experiencing it! I said I’ll take my girlfriend on a romantic date! I did! I said it’ll be a lunch she’ll remember! She will! I said that it will be fun and entertaining!...well at least for me it was…. We went to teppenyaki…. I had fun! I had an egg thrown at me! Oh and I had meet thrown at me and vegetables! It was amazing… but I don’t think she enjoyed it at all… why I say this…because right now I’m getting dragged out of the restaurant by my ear with my girlfriend screaming at me because she has food all over her face and clothes…

“YUKO!”

“Yes Nyan-Nyan?” I smile happily as I watch my cute beautiful girlfriend pout at me.

“You said it’ll be romantic!”

“Wasn’t it?”

“No”

“Oh, well….how about we go to an…”

“No.”

“You didn’t even let me fi~”

“No.”

“Why not?” I pout towards her.

“Because it’s not going to be romantic…”

“How do you know!”

“Because none of the places you find romantic are romantic to me!”

Maybe it is true… maybe I’m too childish to be with someone like Haruna. I turn and begin to walk away. I’ll think of something… I suddenly feel her tug on my hand. Turning around I see her pouting face again. Another thing about love. When you love someone and they are sad. You feel sad as well. I instantly pout at her.

“Yuko I’m sorry I didn’t mean it” She gently pulls me towards her and hugs me closely.

“I’m sorry I’m not romantic…But I promise I’ll try harder to be!” She gently giggled and kissed my cheek.

“Only towards me though… I see you with someone else… I’ll never talk to you again.” Hugging her tightly I nibble on her neck.

“You know that you’re the only one I ever want to be romantic with.”

“Yuko….stop thinking in a perverted way…”

“HOW DID YOU KNOW!”

O_o

“Minami!!!!! I want that one!!!” Shaking her girlfriend’s arm rapidly the younger girl points towards a giant toy in one of many toy machines.

“Haha it’s pretty big! I don’t know if I can get it!” Scratching the back of her head with her free arm she chuckles to herself.

“Minami~” Pouting towards the shorter girl she gently rubs her cheek against the latter’s shoulder before kissing it gently.

“Hehehe okay okay I’ll see how much is in my purse!” Rummaging around inside her bag she finally pulls out her frog-shaped coin purse, similar to that owned by Naruto. “I have…..500yen…”

She turns and smiles brightly at the younger girl who is returning a similar gesture.

“Yay yay yay yay yay yay yay! That gives us 6 chances!! Put it in! put it in!” Jumping excitedly on the spot the younger girl watches as the shorter girl places the coin into the machine. With the sudden sound of music bringing the machine to life she holds onto her girlfriends arm and watches as she slowly manoeuvres the probe with the joystick. With a gentle push the claw slowly opens and drops towards the toy. Latching onto the bears head it slowly moves it mere centimetres.

“A-a-argh!!” She screams excitedly. “Come on Minami!!!”

“Hehehe calm down baby!”

Holding onto the joystick she continues to move the joystick. Each attempt moving the bear closer towards the hole. On the last attempt a violent scream erupts throughout the games arcade. Signally the chibi captains success in pleasing her girlfriend. Grabbing the bear out of the machine the taller girl enthusiastically holds the bear in the air whilst jumping around happily. The shorter girl on the other hand signals the attendant to bring a bag for the toy. Upon receiving a bag for the toy she kindly bows towards the attendant before turning around to face her erratic girlfriend. To her surprise she receives a kiss on the lips from her girlfriend.

“MEET TAKACCHAN!” She waves the toy in front of her girlfriend’s face. “Our baby!” She moves forward and gently whispers into the shorter girl’s ear. “The one we conceived last night.”

“A-a-atsuko!” She begins to freak out as she feels the latter’s arms wrap around her neck. The teddy bear touching the back of her neck.

“I love you so so so so so much!” The taller girl whispers to her girlfriend before closing in for a second kiss, only to be pushed back by the short girl. Surprised at the older girls actions, she immediately questions the girl before her. “Is something wrong?”

Grabbing hold of the other girl’s hand the older girl immediately looks around before pulling the girl aside.

“Baby I want to kiss you back but you know that we can’t do it in public. We’d be in trouble if we got caught just then! We’re just lucky the attendant walked off before you did that just then”

Cuddling into her girlfriend the younger girl pouts whilst staring at the bear.

“I really don’t get it. Aki-P said we aren’t allowed to date guys…We aren’t guys!”

Chuckling lightly she gently pinches the pouting girl’s cheek.

“You know what he is trying to get at. Just no dating. But as long as we don’t get caught then it’s all good.”

Smiling again the taller girl turns towards her girlfriend.

“So…we’re like secret spies right? We can’t be caught so we live an exciting life filled with adrenaline and in order to stay alive we have to hide ourselves from the enemy!”

Giggling gently she nods towards the imaginative girl.

“Yes baby we are secret spies who are living off the adrenaline of love!”

Happy listening to her girlfriend she pulls her along.

“Well let’s go and complete some super dangerous missions!”

“Atsuko…” The smaller girl tries to slow down the pace of the taller girl.

“Yeah?” The latter answers whilst she continues to drag the smaller girl towards her destination.

“We aren’t going to complete the mission we completed last night right….Both of our families are home I told you before! And we’re recovering!”

Stopping immediately the taller girl turns around.

“I feel fine” She smiles cheerfully. “Fully recovered!” Bending forward she whispers into the shorter girls ear. “And my family don’t get back for another 5 hours”

Moving back she chuckles at the stunned look on the shorter girls face before turning back around to continue dragging her lover towards their love nest.

O_o

In a Shanghai dumpling store in Ikebukuro two girls were scoffing down plates of fried shanghai dumplings.

“I can’t believe you hit me!”

“It’s not my fault you were being a bitch to me!”

“A bitch? I was just telling you the truth!”

Feeling her eyebrow twitch the older girl immediately tells herself to calm down and continues to eat her dumplings, however not before pouring chilli sauce over them.

“Why are you following me again? I thought I wasn’t your type?”

“Oh slow down babe! Don’t get ahead of yourself! I’m only here because you said you were coming for dumplings. If not I’m sure you would be a loner again.”

Stabbing her dumpling nonstop she then turns back to the Lolita girl.

“Well I’m sure that if you weren’t with me you’d be alone as well.”

Smiling victoriously upon seeing the younger girl cease eating the taller girl continues to eat happily. The younger girl on the other hand immediately shoots up her hand gaining the attention of the owners in the little shop.

“12 more dumplings immediately!!!” The chef immediately turns up the flame on the wok as the sous-chefs immediately begin wrapping the dumplings faster. The older girl once again grins evilly at her success of hitting the nerve of the other girl. Depressive eating, the epitome of her vengeance.

O_o

“I love you!”

“Oh Takamina I love you too.”

“You mean everything to me”

“Stop you’re making me blush”

“I mean it”

“Takamina…”

“You’re the only one I love.”

“But what about the other girls who always cling to you?”

“You should know that I only do that to make you jealous!”

“Well you can’t keep doing it, it’s breaking my heart…”

“I promise you I’ll never do it again”

“Takamina…”

The door suddenly swings open, slamming against the wall.

“GOD DAMN IT MOCCHI STOP PLANNING WITH YOUR TOYS AND FANTASING ABOUT TAKAMINA IT’S FREAKING ME OUT!”

Mocchi immediately throws down her hand-made replicas of herself and the captain in fury.

“Why do you always have to barge in here and ruin my love story!”

“Because your addiction is starting to become concerning to us all!”

“Well if Takamina accepted my confession I wouldn’t have to do this Sasshi!!”

“Oh. My. God. SHE’S NEVER GONNA GO OUT WITH YOU!! SHE LOVES ACCHAN!”

The girl in front of her suddenly drops onto the ground crying.

“I’m sorry Mocchi but it’s really time for you to wake up!” She bends over and hugs the girl tightly.

“B-b-b-but she’s suppose to be mine!”

Pushing the crying girl back onto the ground, the other girl rolls her eyes before getting up and walking out the door. Slamming it behind her. The crying girl immediately gets up, wiping away her tears immediately she continues to play with the dolls.

TBC

Anyway hope everyone likes this more than the one-shot ahahaha cos i didnt kill anyone....yet.... :twisted:

Flean

Re: A Bit Blind To Love <3: KEICHAN IS BACK RAWR! UPDATE CHAPTER 16!!
« Reply #103 on: June 09, 2011, 03:00:22 PM »
I've been waiting for your update~~  :onioncheer:

Takacchan just cute together...  :mon inluv:

Thank you for the update!!!  :on cny2:

Offline kahem

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #104 on: June 09, 2011, 09:58:08 PM »
Yuko can be so cute with her Nyan Nyan sometime <3
I had a huge smile on my face when I read about the spies part lol

Euh since I have like 2 hours of journey per day, I read fanfict it's like a magazine or a newspaper but it's better ^^ and yeah I'm kinda busy when I'm not at home I'm at school lol

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #105 on: June 09, 2011, 10:32:05 PM »
@khryz0421: Lol thanks for being an open perv unlike the rest of the group on FB! lol

no prob.. just true to my self  :kekeke:

well in FB group i can't say or read something pervy.. cuz my smart talking perv diary (alexiel or yadong) will be mad at me.. :hehehe: ..

btw  :on GJ: i like the pervy parts the story.. :on gay:

please update soon :onioncheer:

Offline Tejinashi

• ecchi
« Reply #106 on: June 10, 2011, 09:35:21 AM »
In this chapter I can only feel pain for Mocchi, don't really know why, especialy the last scene when she cry then wipe her tears to continue her fantasy about takamina, this just move me so much, it's just irony, like you love someone who don't love you back, it's okay, you can just fantasy and keep your hope about that person and that would be enough, good job :thumb up:, small scene but I already can feel the depth :thumb up:

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #107 on: June 11, 2011, 06:50:03 AM »
@byunchan@Bou-J525: oh how much i wish i could never update again! lol I was gonna complain you hadnt updated but then i remembered I hadnt updated mine for over a month now so i decided to update before complaining!

FIXED. I will never update if you call me Byunchan  :twisted:
Thank for updating though XD

Offline AAAice

• Member+
  • She's Yuko, a Goddess. A fact that the fans know.
« Reply #108 on: June 17, 2011, 10:17:09 PM »
Wah, one of the best fic I've ever read. I'm liking this pair now. xD Since, I never really give my attention to Atsumina. Yet, I never imagine Acchan can be this... I can't even say.

I'm guessing that the two girls in dumpling store was Miichan and Mariko! :]]

Augh, seeing/reading Kojiyuu's scene always makes me giggle. Haha. Though I only got a chance to read the pair in a certain story. (I.E. your story and other stories w/Kojiyuu scenes) Eek, why is it so hard to make a proper fic about Kojiyuu. While Takacchan pair is easy.

Defeating Gekikara is a dangerous dream.

Offline FoF

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2011, 08:59:01 AM »
Moochi playing with her toys and fantasizing about takamina.  :rofl: :rofl:
God, that cracked me up real good.  :lol:
Aww. Is that Mariko and Miichan I see?  :D
Does this update means that the ninja is back for good?  :lol:

@FoF: Dearest FoF please please please start a new fic. I have this thing called an FoF update withdrawal!!! It's really bad.

:nervous :nervous You want me to start a new fic?  :nervous :nervous
I honestly don't know if I can. I do have a few ideas...but...alas...time is against me.  :lol:
Hmm. I'll think about it.  :)

Offline Keichan ^_^

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina! Ichiban! ^_~
Re: A Bit Blind To Love <3 VOTE FOR WHAT YOU WANT UPDATED!
« Reply #110 on: July 07, 2011, 05:07:18 PM »
 :mon XD: HELLO!!! So....long time no update! Sorry guys I've lacked motivation to the max!
After speaking to Sorachan on Facebook I have decided to update ONE thing for you guys! Therefore I have created a poll! I will let this poll run for a week and which ever one has the most votes will get updated  :mon bat: yes...seems evil doesnt it! I'm sorry!
 :mon rush: i shall run before being murdered! But yes! time is running out! Choose your fic and I'll work on the winning choice! If you vote for the one-shot, then please post and choose a pairing as well and I will consider it. Anyway a few quick replies:
@Flean: You want this updated you vote for it xD if not its anyone's ball game!
@kahem: xD haha long trips! lol um...i guess you can choose which one you wanna grin to!
@khryz0421: I cannot guarantee pervy parts for whatever wins xD ask your mum to update!
@Tejinashi: Yeah poor Mocchi! When I was thinking about the scene I was thinking how crap it would be to love someone who would never feel the same!
@BYUNCHAN!: You're fic has ended so I am not scared anymore! But here, i give you a chance to vote for what you want!
@AAAice: Hahaha thanks for the compliments! and yeah Kojiyuu isn't hard to create a fanfic out of, i just guess i have takacchan bias! But i try to incorporate other pairings as well to balance things out!
@FoFchan: hehehehe as you can see Ninja is definitely not back, i think now i'm more like The Godfather, i'm making people choose now and super slow at updating! And yes i do want you to start a new fic!!!

ANYWHO! The voting has started! "Let's Enjoy!!!"

Flean

« Reply #111 on: July 07, 2011, 05:12:29 PM »
This is too cruel Keichan!!!!!!  :farofflook:  How can I choose only one!!!!!!  :fainted:

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #112 on: July 08, 2011, 02:03:34 AM »
Great, so you will update and... leave us for another two months   :?
Totally giving up about the nickname thing but... Note to myself: Never create another story... and never update any OS

Offline Keichan ^_^

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina! Ichiban! ^_~
« Reply #113 on: July 08, 2011, 04:12:26 AM »
@Flean: -silence-
@Byunchan: Were you REALLY even going to update? Don't bluff me!!! Lol and um... well it was gonna be i'll update, and wait for motivation again xD And I totally do not leave you guys! I'm quite active on FB! You're just never on at the same time as me anymore!

Offline bou-j525

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #114 on: July 08, 2011, 04:39:42 AM »
^
TOTALLY WRONG!!!!! I AM WRITING NOW. >__< I was thinking all day yesterday about a new OS that wouldn't suck too much and started writing. But I still think it sucks anyway XD And hell you're living in Australia, don't expect me to be online all night just to see if you're there on fb --'

Offline Arakawa

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #115 on: July 08, 2011, 01:25:52 PM »
Could I get a link to the fb group? Thanks xD

Offline Lurx89

« Reply #116 on: July 08, 2011, 01:32:01 PM »
crazy Normal group called Jphipsterz! ^_^

Offline khryz0421

• Member+
  • boredom
« Reply #117 on: July 08, 2011, 05:27:11 PM »
damn uncle keichan! :banghead: can you please update two fics?  :smhid you're cruel like daddy said :banghead:

Could I get a link to the fb group? Thanks xD

http://www.facebook.com/groups/Jphipsterz?ap=1 here's the url ..^^ i just want to warn you, everyone in that group is weird and crazy..^^ and beware of uncle keichan(the most pervert admin) :smhid

Offline Keichan ^_^

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina! Ichiban! ^_~
« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2011, 01:31:01 PM »
Well...I think I've given enough time for voting! xD So I figure that i'll end the poll here! and the winner is Priceless Love by one vote over A Bit Blind To Love!

Lol I thought that someone would've been smart enough to vote that extra vote and make it a draw and i'll update both but meh too late!

Anyway I will update that fanfic for you in the coming week hopefully but my soccer schedule is full on this week.

Anyway if you want to give me input please write in Priceless Love not here! There is enough spam! If not just attack me on the Jphipsterz Facebook page!

Keichan ^_^

Offline Keichan ^_^

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Takamina! Ichiban! ^_~
Re: A Bit Blind To Love <3
« Reply #119 on: October 06, 2011, 12:54:42 AM »
 :cathappy: hewwo~
Anyway, long time no see/update! I haven't read a fic on here since the gigantic influx of authors...(gives me an adequate reason to never update) anywho~ I decided to come back and browse and noticed I have not updated this fic for 4 months... Therefore I feel a bit bad... I'm sorry x'[ life has been hectic and I have been extremely busy and unmotivated to complete my fanfic! I'm sorry! Please forgive me! After I get most of my work done I promise you that I will try and update this one first!
Love you all!

Keichan ^_^

JPHiP Radio (27/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Kelly Chen - Big