JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - DRINK IT DOWN

Author Topic: The Morning Musume 10th Generation Thread  (Read 82491 times)

Offline Meania

• shooting for the stars~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: [News] Morning Musume 10th Generation Auditions
« Reply #40 on: May 29, 2011, 08:54:07 PM »
^ She's a dancer on youtube, and actually covers the songs pretty well while dancing~ she intends to join Morning Musume in the future!

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: May 29, 2011, 09:39:23 PM »
XD XD XD

She is pretty good but SO TINY!!!!

Tho, she could join with KARIN and they could be the Tiny 10th Gen, bwahahahhahhahahahhaha
LJ★  ~Rest in Peace marimari, Jabronisaur, ChrNo & Fushigidane

Offline Meania

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #42 on: June 04, 2011, 03:45:09 AM »
Ok, this is once again a little off topic (though totally not off topic if Cuca wins and shows up in the 10th/11th gen auditions) :lol:;

I found this blog entry and I tried to translate it using Google- I think it says she's off the date slightly as she turned 10 a couple of weeks too late?? The way the translation was worded confused me. Would anyone mind glancing over this for me and explain/correct me? :P thanks~
http://cuca2002.blog43.fc2.com/blog-entry-687.html

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline Slack

• Professor of Konkonology
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #43 on: June 04, 2011, 03:57:51 AM »
I think it says she's 9, but even if she were 10 right now, her birthday was too late for the cutoff.
Though the audition age requirements didn't stop Reina from initially auditioning for 5th gen and even getting to the finals, she was disqualified when they found out.
Then when 6th gen auditions came around, she was all set.

Anyway, at least this CUCA girl should be all right for 11th gen auditions, whenever they happen.
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline Meania

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #44 on: June 04, 2011, 12:27:18 PM »
^ Ahh, I see- Thanks! :D
OK >D 11th gen, here she comes! :lol:

- Formspring - Twitter -
~ RIP ChrNo

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #45 on: September 02, 2011, 01:06:25 AM »

10th Gen Audition Preview starts around the 10 minute mark

Looks like Miyazaki and Fujii are back!

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #46 on: September 02, 2011, 03:32:16 AM »
I think it should be noted once again, Fujii is NUTS.

Girl's flat-out crazy!

#194 kind of reminds me of the Annoying Orange. So sad.
#144 reminds me of an oompa loompa since she's so dark and short.

I'm liking #8 (reminds me of Michelle Kwan),
#215 (reminds me of someone I knew in high school),
#287 (reminds me of a deer),
and of course #242 Haruka!

I bet they're keeping Karin footage under wraps to surprise all the fans.
Wouldn't it be a kick to have both Haruka and Karin in the Reborn musical as new members and not just Eggs?
( ・e・) :heart: marimari  ● 川o・-・) :heart: Jabronisaur :heart: (・o_・`川 ● ノノl∂_∂'ル :heart: ChrNo ● Never Forget.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #47 on: September 02, 2011, 03:49:34 AM »
I think it should be noted once again, Fujii is NUTS.

She's probably nuttier that Zukki  :lol: They'd be perfect as twins a la Tsuji/Kago

I think that Fujii and Miyazaki has a good chance of making it since they've been given so much publicity/exposure on TV since the S/mileage auditions and in the upcoming weeks in HPT. Miyazaki seems too mature for S/M but her age seems perfect for MM. I hope they make it as eggs at least.

I think that they will make a surprise announcement w/ Karin the same way they did w/ Fuku-chan, but I don't want to get my hopes up too much and jinx it. :nervous

I wonder if the 10th gen will be regular members or sub-members?

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: September 02, 2011, 07:57:06 AM »
^ New MM generations are always regular members :o That's why they have a gen number :3

I don't actually like Miyazaki that much lol... If she makes it, I won't hate on her, but there are others at these auditions I like much better (and yes I feel confident saying this even after only seeing like 7 girls from the MM audition). I hope they only showed Miyazaki to show someone who also auditioned for S/mileage.

And Fujii is memorable and nuts, but girl needs to become humbler if she wants to be a likeable idol. Accept the advice from your mentors.

I have no idea what to expect from this audition really. I'm not sure what they are looking for. A rival for Riho? If that was the case, someone like Karin would be a great choice. But if they are just looking for "the usual" (cute, can somewhat sing but aren't great), it could be anything and anyone, and also any number of members lol

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #49 on: September 02, 2011, 09:39:30 AM »
Going by the "not going over 10 members" rule, I'm only expecting 2, MAYBE 3 new girls if we get another announcement.

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #50 on: September 02, 2011, 11:12:08 AM »

And Fujii is memorable and nuts, but girl needs to become humbler if she wants to be a likeable idol. Accept the advice from your mentors.

I agree, but maybe she was just a bit too uncomfortable to change her style that late in the game. Maybe she'll learn to tone it down now that she's been given a second chance and now that she has ample time for preparation. We'll see. She can seriously put an somebody's eye out with that dancing style of hers  :lol:

About Miyazaki, I didn't notice her at first, but she kinda grew on me. She just seems so...um...earnest. It's a pity that she changed her original hairstyle. :lol:

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #51 on: September 02, 2011, 11:57:53 PM »
That was barely a teaser, want to see more... no sign of Karin, what is this I don't even.

Damn! I didn't even realize it was Fujii at first. Girl is BONKERS. It's always good to stand out, though.

She's cute enough, at least... a little firecracker. Maybe a bit too volatile, guess we'll see how the audition goes...

Topping my list of "must see more footage of" is #215!

We're gonna have a ballet deficit soon! Will this girl fill the huge void!?

STAY TUNED!

Offline Slack

• ecchi
  • Member+
    • Slackius
« Reply #52 on: September 03, 2011, 11:24:57 AM »
So I was going through some old pics on a Koharu uploader and I found...

It's from an entry she posted on August 24, 2010
She doesn't mention her name, but Koharu says this girl is 10 in the picture.

What do you think?  Is it Rio?
Even though the age is a year off, there's an uncanny resemblance in the eyes, nose, and mouth...
If it is, maybe Koharu got the age wrong?

Offline muppet

• Rin’s Motto: "Suki koso mono no jouzu nare" (好きこそ物の上手なれ; What one likes, one will do well)
  • Member+
« Reply #53 on: September 03, 2011, 11:40:13 AM »
that sure looks like her

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: September 08, 2011, 06:47:21 PM »

The ten finalists from H!P time. All new faces, except for Haruka Kudou, the egg. The ninth chick is #215 I giffed earlier and stuff.

Didn't see the vid yet, but yeah, gotta see more. I hear, from people who watched on Keyhole, that these caps are not the greatest. I hope so too. :P

Offline oaxiac

• Masakist
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #55 on: September 08, 2011, 07:42:35 PM »
« Last Edit: September 08, 2011, 07:46:42 PM by Stryfe »

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #56 on: September 08, 2011, 07:46:55 PM »
Some random pictures collected from 2ch (not all because I'M LAZY)

Offline shirenuファクトリー

• Flipper
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
« Reply #57 on: September 08, 2011, 08:10:08 PM »
1st reaction: No Karin!
2nd reaction: Only one Egg!
3rd reaction: So young :o

Random thought: For an audition with "genki" in the title, I don't see that many girls who strike me immediately as "genki" o-o

Haruka the angel face would of course be a cute addition. She'd be everyone's talkative baby lol :3

It's time to like them for random reasons, so I like the girl from Hokkaido because fuck yeah Hokkaido; I like Fuuka because I like her look; Sara because my childhood best friend was called Sara AND I like her voice the best out of them. (Usually girls whose voice I like the best don't get picked though, so I'm sorry Sara. ... In fact, this has NEVER happened so far. :lol: )

Offline Aluexander

• ecchi
« Reply #58 on: September 08, 2011, 08:15:07 PM »
I like Ayumi's voice, but imo none of the girls besides Haruka really appeal to me. Hopefully the next episode changes that. It's kinda surprising too, since I liked a number of the s/mileage contestants - maybe tsunku is right that s/mileage is the new future. Or maybe it was just the full auditions on nico nico that bias'd me.

Set by shirenu

Offline Stryfe

• Tech Mod
  • Member+
« Reply #59 on: September 08, 2011, 08:27:21 PM »
No sign of Karin, and Rio not among the finalists. Weird shit!

---

Okays, can't really say THAT much after watching the clip. The only one that was really interesting to me was, surprise, surprise, the "215", Fuuka Tanaka.

A really cute girl with a great style. I'm actually surprised she was only 12, last week's glimpse left me an impression of a girl few years older.

She didn't really impress me with her singing and the dancing they showed was useless in evaluating anything, but apparently she's got 6 years of experience in singing and dancing, according to the cap above.

---

None of the others really left a lasting (good) impression but I blame the length of the intros, next week should be a lot better. Haruka is still cute and all, but we didn't see anything new. So...

BRING ON THE BAWLING! :P

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: L`Arc~en~Ciel - DRINK IT DOWN