JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Namida No Donuts

Author Topic: The Girls Leave!! (Morning Musume at Anime Expo 2009 in Los Angeles, CA)  (Read 15989 times)

Offline daigong

• Communist Master of Ass
  • Administrator
  • Member++
    • daigong
    • daigong
    • daigong
We got the call from Dinny that Morning Musume were leaving so we rushed down to the airport and camped out around JAL. We got there just in time to see Kamei Eri (亀井 絵里) packing her bags. This short clip is of Eri hauling a box. HOW NATURAL!! :shakeit:

...and the rest of Morning Musume at the counter. We were like snapping and photos when one of their handlers was like "Hey!" and I filmed the ceiling.

Poor Dinny left her camera and had to go back and missed most of it until they headed to the gate. There we met up with Mika and aewen, limit and other Japanese fans. Another group took the 2nd floor to yell and scream.

THEN SUDDENLY!! Before you knew it they were walking in front of us and as they went buy we were like THANK YOU!! BYE!! JPHiPPPPPPPPPPP!!!! They huddled at the side for a while and we got more stalker footage. It was a surreal experience as we were like RIGHT THERE.

Then they winded into the gates and more scream and waves, I think Lin Lin or Jun Jun waved back. Awesome they were, we knew no Japanese yet were bonded by the music of Morning Musume.

THANK YOU MORNING MUSUME!! An experience in Los Angeles at Anime Expo 2009 we will never forget.

Read all about JPH!P's experience at AX in the forum.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2010, 04:37:27 AM by daigong »

Offline Tuffty

• Shadowstar's Boy Toy
  • ecchi
  • Member+
Re: The Girls Leave!!
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 10:12:37 PM »
Eri looks so tiny there! :heart: Shame she didn't flash some thunderthigh before she left.

I'm gonna hazard a guess, but did you have to move because you didn't want to get stomped on by a H!P bodyguard? :D

Offline Mugen

• Chan Ho Nam Jr.
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2009, 07:50:15 AM »
yea, some UFA lady or someone came over and like you can't film it here! Dai moved away quickly while Flyp almost got his camera confiscated..though its illegal anyway to do that lol

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2009, 08:42:29 PM »
This short clip is of Eri hauling a box. HOW NATURAL!!  :shakeit:
The girl needs to be able to sleep on the plane, don'cha know. :P

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline Flyp

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 12th gen supporter
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 10:44:43 AM »
Morning Musume depart at LAX

Decided to upload my short video of the girls leaving at LAX.  Got everyone except for Reina and Junjun (damn!) because I was slow pulling my camera out.  I also randomly cried out "Ah! Linlin!" like fen did when the girls arrived... weird huh?  She must have some magic power (or maybe its because she's really cool and slowed down to wave at everyone, she's so sweet <3). 

JPHiP Radio (30/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: The Boogie Jack - Namida No Donuts