JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Koe

Author Topic: Koei's Writing Farm: The Mr. Moonlight’s Curse? (may-17-2013)  (Read 33360 times)

Offline maikeatoot

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 'KameShige'!!!
Re: Koei's Writing Farm [S.A.V series] {Part 1} (june-25-2012)
« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2012, 11:18:34 PM »
is this a tanagaki?woah i think tanagaki fEver are wew!! yeah! nice chapter!

Offline rndmnwierd

• Subleader of Tsunku's Army
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • What has been seen cannot be unseen.
« Reply #81 on: June 26, 2012, 02:38:10 AM »
Omg tanagaki what?! I love this, its so cute to see awkward Gaki and friendly Reina. Will the other parts be the same pairing?

Offline kuro808

• Konkon + HKT + JPH!P= <3 and Happiness
  • Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #82 on: June 26, 2012, 06:21:42 AM »
I am interested in this although I found it kinda funny reading through it
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Koei

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #83 on: June 27, 2012, 03:18:42 AM »
@maikeatoot: Lol I think so as well haha. Oh and BTW congrats on breaking in page 5!!  :jphip:
@rndmnweird: yup the next parts will be TanaGaki haha thanks for reading!
@kurosawa87: hehehe some things writeen there even make me go like 'huh? Koei you crazy!  XD'
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, I told you that this series would get a daily posting and here I am. It's my first ever TanaGaki (relationship wise) and yup it's fun. Let's see what happens next in here Seed number 28!

Antonym, Synonym, and Verb

Part 2: Synonym of: Expectation

Come on you idiotic and lovable woman…React!! I want you to take my hand! Can’t you see that!? Reaching out to you right now is basically impossible. My courage can’t possibly reach such levels of power to give me the strength to take your hand in mine.

Surely you can’t be as oblivious to not notice the distinct sway of my hand that basically yells: HOLD ME!
Don’t tell me Ai-chan’s dense state of mind is rubbing off on you!

Heh, rubbing off…Ai-chan… those two words seem to come together a lot when it concerns us don’t they? In fact it was the very reason we fought back then.

~Flashback~

Your dancing body…that sweat drop…intense eyes… Dang it Niigaki Risa!!! Why do you enchant me this way!? I swear if it wasn’t for the sake of the instructor’s sanity I would just go up and kiss you in front of all the girls! But yeah…I won’t do that. We promised to keep it a secret from everyone. You haven’t even told Ai-chan.

“Ok, girls! 15 minutes of break!”

Wow, dance break?! Didn’t we just begin?! Surely I must have spaced out. But who wouldn’t when they have the world’s most perfect girl as your girlfriend and she’s seductively dancing in front of you?

You wipe the sweat from your forehead and pick up your things. We also decided to not interact a whole lot at work to try and keep everyone off our trace but receiving the cold shoulder as you begin to leave the room still stings. As if reading my thoughts; you begin to walk towards my general direction as you make your way out of the studio and when our bodies are close enough to actually touch: you place a note on my hands.

-‘I think my shirt is too revealing for your hungry eyes. I’m going to go change it after I pick up something with Ai-chan. Be in my dressing room in 5 minutes, I could use your help changing.’-

Oh now you’re just teasing me! Wait…oh crap…she saw me staring… Now, I’m embarrassed. Well…not really since it did spark something in her to ask me to help her change.

‘Take advantage of the situation, Tanaka!’

Funny how Sayu’s pervy old man’s words make perfect sense now. The note said in 5 minutes but do you seriously think I can wait that long?! Now way girl! I find myself briskly walking towards your dressing room and of course I’m early! Still 3 minutes before you come and change so that gives me enough time to hide and pounce you when you come. Brilliant idea, I can’t recognize yens but I surely can surprise you!

“But Risa…tell me why!?”

“There’s no ‘Why’ Ai-chan. It’s just a ‘No’.”

Crap, she’s with you. Sure; I love Ai-chan and she’s a good person and all but I can’t help and feel robbed of this opportunity to have sexy time with you and without your shirt.

“But didn’t you always say you would love me no matter what?”

Wait a second… Oblivious-monkey-woman say what?! Now…the math whiz is Sayu but I’m quite certain that the words: Love + Risa can only equal to me; and Takahashi Ai can’t fit into that equation at the same time.

“I did once…and if my memory doesn’t fail me; you answered with a distinct: ‘But; you’re not Maki…’”

Gaki-san…why…why do you sound so hurt when you say that to Ai? Does what we have mean nothing to you? Is it not enough?

“I’ve changed Risa. That’s why I’m asking you, so how come all of a sudden you can’t love me?”

Ai-chan is asking for a second chance with Gaki-san. What is that face? Are you considering it!? How can you?! I know you loved her before but… didn’t you say you were beginning to have stronger feelings for me each day?

“It’s not because I can’t Ai-chan…It’s because I already don’t.”

Wait…you don’t love her already?! Does that mean you love me?! I just want to jump out and hug you but seeing as I’m hiding and overhearing your conversation…that wouldn’t be such a good idea. Look at what you do to me…make my heart flutter and in the next second break it and in the other mend it.

You find what you were looking for and had it over to a now quiet Ai who just stares at the floor.

“We’ll see about that!”

“Wh-…!”

I can’t believe what I’m seeing. How dare she!!! She’s kissing you! Push her away you idiot! Pus-…!

Wait… No… Gaki-san… Why are you reciprocating it? Didn’t you just deny her? Why…

My eyes can’t help but water due to my broken heart and I can’t seem to even shut them close as the kiss you share with her deepens and your hands begin to roam and caress her body. She had once turned you down because of someone I liked…the one I liked had turned me down and chosen her…we found each other in rejected isolation and I fell hard thinking you had done the same but…It was all a lie wasn’t it?

“…How could you?”

I don’t know when I stood up but the sound of my voice surprised even me as you turned around upon hearing it. Why are you surprised?! You’re the one who asked me to come! How can you gasp and look at me with eyes full of shock when I’m the one being betrayed here?!

“Reina…”

No! Don’t say my name! I can’t hear it from your deceiving lips. I feel tears run down my face as I stand there without uttering a single word. The room then turns silent and Ai begins to excuse herself but I beat her to it. I’m not needed anymore. True love conquers all, right? If you could find yourselves in love at the same time then it all worked out didn’t it? It just means that what I feel for you isn’t true love...it just isn’t love…

~End Flashback~

I wouldn’t talk to you for a long time after that. You kept coming to me trying to explain yourself but I wouldn’t let you. In fact…I decided to talk to you thanks to the musical. We had to play a role presenting one of the closest bonds ever and well…I couldn’t bring myself to do that feeling the way I was feeling so I went up and said I was sorry. I said it because…I’ve always wondered if it was me who pushed you away after that day…I didn’t even let you approach me.

I said I was sorry because memories of that very same day and the week after that happening kept coming back at me. You wouldn’t talk to Ai; she had a strange cut on her lower lip as well as on her eyebrow, and Sayu would give you daily massages as she sang songs about keeping anger away.
My mind had pieced it together and I had truly forgiven you. I wanted to show you something and-.

“Oh! Look Tanakacchi! There’s one over there!”

What? Oh…the shells…yeah. My lame excuse for asking you to walk along with me… When I asked you on a whim to accompany me to Okinawa well…I did it to try and tell you that I can’t deny my feelings any longer…

I love you.

Still we have been walking for over 15 minutes and the distance between us is immense and the void is filled with fear and apprehension. You pick up the shell you pointed at and bring it to me. You smile at your find and I don’t know if it is because of the shell or what… but I’m secretly hoping you’re smiling because you could find something ‘I wanted’ and show it to me.

“It’s what you wanted isn’t it?! Seeing you look so hard for it made me want one as well! And Look! It’s pretty!”

You and your mixed answers…Is it so hard for you to notice that I want you to see that I still love you!? Why are you being such a coward!? I don’t know how to approach you anymore!

Dang it…I have to do it myself don’t I?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So, part 2: Owari~ What will happen to them ?!?!?! Who knows  :P Thanks for reading!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Koei's Writing Farm [A.S.V series] {Part 2} (june-26-2012)
« Reply #84 on: June 27, 2012, 03:34:21 AM »
Oh my, the image of Gaki beating Ai up for Reina is kind of a strange one for me to enjoy XD I can't wait for the next part!

Offline Quietriot

• Yankiifest 2012
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • do a thing make a writing
« Reply #85 on: June 27, 2012, 04:00:49 AM »
Mannnn I totally meant to comment on the first part of this! -is so behind on commenting-

Tanagaki <3 slowly becoming my OTP I can't even help it and the way you've portrayed them is omg adorable~ I feel like its pretty typical of these two to dance around the elephant in the room, so to speak, and I love it. XD of course there would be a bit of Takagaki angst thrown in but I LOL'd at the mention of Risa decking Ai XD I'm w Rndy, that's hilarious.

Looking forward to the next part~ hoping its a happy ending :heart: (of course, I'll read anyway XD )

Also I love the title, seriously.

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #86 on: June 27, 2012, 04:41:12 AM »
it's not crazy if you can prove it, :lol: anyways that angst got me and I really hope for a happy ending too, although I find myself in a knot with a pairing.

I know you'll get my favorite pairing soon :P
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Koei

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #87 on: June 28, 2012, 05:30:16 AM »
@rndmnweird:lol: I know right? It's a small revenge from all those times Ai bonked her on the head.  :P
@Quietriot: Hehe welcome to the farm! Yeah don't worry I get behind on commenting as well thanks to my bad memory.  :nervous TanaGaki have had such a weird chemistry since the begining that after seeing their multiple interactions they bring out the fact that their relationship (meaning the way they approach each other) along the years have been through many ups and downs and neither of them will back down from being in control. So...yeah they're interesting to write about. As for the title  :P I kind of have you to thank for that haha!
@Kurosawa87: WHAT?!?!!?!?!? REALLY?!?!?!?!!?  :panic:  :shocked Funny...I feel like I'm soo far off with your OTP  :bleed eyes:
@The thankers below the post: Thank you for reading  XD

Ok guys! get ready for the last part of this small series! Would it bring a happy ending?! I bring to you seed number 29!

Antonym, Synonym, and Verb

Last part: Love is a verb

Risa examined the pink shell on her hand and she slowly walked towards Reina to give it to her. The kitten had been acting strange and looking a tad sad for a little while and the bean thought it was because they couldn’t find anything after walking such a distance. But as she placed the shell on Reina’s hands she saw a flash of definite courage pass through her eyes before speaking.

“You coward… You still think I’m mad because of what happened between you and Ai-chan back then aren’t you?”

She hit the nail on the head and Risa couldn’t help but look at her wide eyed. She truly was afraid that the kitten still held onto the pain of her mistake just like she did. Her fears were such that she would even deny herself the simple pleasure of holding hands with the kitten so as not to hurt her anymore.

But what Risa didn’t know is that Reina had already forgiven her for what happened and right now what she desired the most was to mend that broken relationship with the bean. She was still silent as words had escaped her mind and the only thing present in her brain was the kitten’s accusation: ‘You coward.’  But that phrase was accompanied by a sweet pout and Risa didn’t really know how to react so she let herself be moved by her instincts.

She kissed her. It was a slow and tender kiss, chaste to those who hadn’t met them years ago when they were beginning to like each other and explore over the boundaries of kisses like this. Still it was something neither of them thought possible at the moment. And as far as impossibilities go; their hands intertwined as they kissed and the void between them closed shut.

“I am a coward…especially when it comes to matters involving you… I’ve only brought you pain and…and-”

“Shh Gaki-san. Stop saying that. I’ve already forgiven you for it as well as forgiven myself for not trusting in your love.”

“Still Reina…I’m sorry.”

“I’m sorry as well Risa.”

It was what they both needed to hear. A proper apology and not just a simple: ‘Its ok I’m over it.’ Smiling to each other and looking deep into their eyes another kiss was exchanged. It was still a soft kiss but in it they relished the fact that their love could be salvaged.

Risa didn’t hesitate anymore and broke the kiss to take the kitten’s hand in hers and begin walking back to the place where their bags lay. She remembered what she had forgotten in her bag and now she needed it. Hand in hand they walked back and the ocean breeze could not have felt better on this hot summer day.

“You told me that this could always help us find our way.”

From her bag Risa took out a small cross Reina had given her when they first started going out together. It wasn’t a corny gift that had a matching pair. No, there was something better within the cross…a magnet, a magnet that fit perfectly over a ring Reina has on her finger, a ring that hasn’t been taken off ever since Reina gave the bean that necklace. A promise to always find her way back to the one she loves.

“It completed its purpose didn’t it?”

“What do you mean?”

Risa took the kitten’s ring finger and brought it closer to the cross where a soft ‘click’ made her smile since her suspicions were correct. They fit perfectly, and it was a beautiful pair. Still, being a magnet, it was weak when strong currents pried them apart. But their compatible nature brought them together afterwards every time even if it was slowly.

She was destined to be with this girl and she was going to try her best to show her how much she loves her. Together they made a new promise to themselves: they were going to take action and love each other the right way. Reina tightened her hold on the bean’s hand and put her other hand on the girl’s cheeks before speaking yet again.

“This love I feel for you…it’s not just a simple word Risa.”

“I know…it’s more than that.”

“This love is a verb.”

Yay!!! It's over!!  :yossi: Well...it never is cause then it would be boring but you know what I mean. Anyways: question for...or is it a request?? Umm... dunno... But yeah I'll ask.

Tell me I want to know: What was your favorite line? I ask since I know that one of the favorite facts was Gaki hitting Ai.  :lol:
I'll reveal my farotie line on the next update  :P

Thank you for reading!  :cow:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Koei's Writing Farm [A.S.V series] {Last Part} (june-27-2012)
« Reply #88 on: June 28, 2012, 06:07:29 AM »
I can say that you are close but not close enough like TanaGaki, it has that sort of feeling with pairings

The story is kinda funny as Reina picks up the bean quickly in her feelings
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Koei

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Koei's Writing Farm [A.S.V series] {Last Part} (june-27-2012)
« Reply #89 on: June 29, 2012, 03:44:07 AM »
@Kurosawa87: Lol I seriously have no idea how to react to that comment  :lol: but I will keep searching for that pairing!  :peace:

So, let's celebrate Seed number 30!!!!  :otomerika: Wow!! Number 30!! Incredible! I haven't written so much in a LONG time!! It's exciting! Anyways; I said I would reveal my favorite line from the whole series and this is it! "It was a slow and tender kiss, chaste to those who hadn’t met them years ago when they were beginning to like each other and explore over the boundaries of kisses like this." Crazy huh? Thank you for reading and for your support! Now, let's go to seed number 30!

Coloring Musume

‘Why do they always treat me like a child!? I’m already 13 years old! I can also talk to adults! But, no…

“Go color for a bit Masaki-chan, we have –adult- things to talk about.”

Yeah right! Adult my crayons! Haruna-chan isn’t an adult yet! What could Michishige-san and Tanaka-san be talking to her about that I can’t join!?’

Thus it was that little Sato Masaki was kindly ‘banished’ away from an important conversation between the “adults” and was instead left at the dressing room with some crayons and coloring books to entertain herself. She kept huffing and pouting at the thought of still being seen as a child but that didn’t stop Masaki-chan from coloring.

But, like any kid would, she fell asleep after she had finished a couple of pages that contained fully colored bunnies, kittens, and other cute animals.

For it was in dreamland she could achieve any form she wanted and not be banished from conversations by her elders; she found herself falling on a plain white surface.

Rubbing her behind, she looked all around her to find some buckets and condiment bottles placed over the surface. Slowly she walked towards them and noticed that they contained numerous colorful paints. Her smile surely showed her excitement over her find but Masaki was taught by her parents that she shouldn’t touch anything that wasn’t hers. A little frustrated by the restriction from touching the buckets and bottles; she scratched her forehead and something sticky stuck to her hand.

~- Let your imagination run wild Masaki-chan! Show the adults what a child can do! -~

Said note that was previously stuck to her forehead had no sender and with the permission this stranger had granted her; Masaki quickly took some bottles and read the labels on them to see which colors were which.

After choosing her colors; she squished the bottles and aimed towards the white surface she stood and light blue and green paint squirted out of it and landed on the floor. She smiled and began to make patterns on the floor as she embraced her inner artist.

“But…I’m not pretty…”

“Of course you are Haruna-chan!”

“Yeah! Believe in yourself.”

Masaki stopped as she heard the familiar voices of her seniors as they tried to console her generation mate. She smiled when she saw them approaching and quickly placed the bottles on the floor before meeting with them.

“Tanaka-sempai!”

Reina’s eyes widened as the young girl basically jumped at her with her arms spread and hugged her. She giggled in the embrace of her sempai and Reina couldn’t help but giggle as well. The bright smile young Masaki gave Reina brought out a cute whine from the bunny standing next to them who was pouting, looking at her side and away from the hugging girls, and extending her arms as she waited for a hug as well.

“Michishige-san~!!!”

She couldn’t leave her leader hanging so she went ahead and also gave her a tight hug. Suddenly Sayu noticed something on the young girl’s cheeks and wiped it away with her finger. Inspecting the light blue blob she had wiped from Masaki’s face; Sayu couldn’t help but ask the girl what she was doing.

It didn’t take long for the girl to explain the buckets and bottles of paint she had found as well as the note that had given her permission to paint with them. As Sayu and Reina inspected the place, Masaki couldn’t help but notice that her generation mate was quiet the whole time and her gaze was so intense on the white floor she was sure the girl could open a hole there any time soon.

“Haruna-chan, are you ok?”

“Mjum…”

At the mumblings from Haruna, the young girl noticed that she looked somewhat different from her sempai. Over this pure white environment both Sayu and Reina basically glowed with colors in the belts they wore over their white clothing, both pink and light blue respectively. She herself was a bundle of colors; even more so with the spots leftover from the previously squirted bottles.

But Haruna was the only one dressed in white. White pants, shirt, shoes, even white accessories! Amidst all that whitep; Masaki couldn’t help but notice the sad expression her friend had on her face and remembering the conversation the girl had with her seniors before the little one had reached them she took the elder’s hand and ran towards the paint buckets.

They weren’t far away from their seniors or the buckets but the girls were already panting when they reached them. Reina and Sayu were already making use of the paint and cute bunny pictures were being chased by kittens with chocolate in their mouths. The elder girls noticed the presence of the panting young ones and looked up from their work to smile at the girls.

“Haruna-chan is pretty! Right Michishige-san!? Tanaka-san?!”

“Of course she is!”

“Tough the dummy thinks she’s too old to call herself pretty.”

At the approving words from the bunny as well as Reina’s light scolding; Masaki looked once again towards Haruna and found her still pouting and looking at her feet. Taking in the girl’s clothing and comparing it once again with the things her sempai wore; an idea came to her innocent mind. As fast as her idea came to mind, Masaki ran towards the paint bottles and took a couple which she handed to Haruna with a smile.

“Maybe you don’t feel pretty because your clothes are to plain!”

Haruna eyed the bottle she had been handed and read the color on its label; ‘Chocolate Brown’. She then eyed the young girl who had already given the elder girls the other bottles filled with colors before turning and looking at her expectantly. Cocking her head to the side, Haruna had no idea what young
Masaki wanted her to do with the bottle. But before she could ask, Masaki spoke once again.

“Haruna-chan; paint your own outfit! That color suits you!”

The girl eyed the bottle once again and she aimed it at herself before cautiously squeezing the bottle to squirt some pain on her shirt. A couple of brown spots appeared on the clothing and they contrasted perfectly with the whiteness emitted by the rest of her outfit. She was hesitant in her moves but she squirted the bottle once again over her thigh and now a line appeared.

With newly gained confidence she kept the lines going until they could form a cute letter ‘H’ on her left thigh. Haruna smiled at the burst of happiness that came to her after doing that and she looked over to Masaki, Sayu, and Reina to see that they were smiling as well.

“See? Haruna-chan?! You look even prettier now! But it still needs some colors!”

Masaki squealed in delight as she squirted some pink paint over the general direction Haruna stood and she got the girl directly over the shirt and now a beautiful pink mark decorated it. Reina and Sayu looked at each other before giggling and squirting Haruna with their own bottles.

Albeit fun, Haruna couldn’t handle being the only one attacked like this so she ran towards the bottles and took a couple to begin squirting at the others with paint.  Soon enough an all-out colorful and fun filled war exploded and all girls were covered in various colors of paint from head to toe.

Their giggles resounded all around the place but they were suddenly silenced by an *Ahem!* that came from the sidelines. Looking towards that direction; Masaki saw all the other members dressed in white clothing with belts in their respective colors.

They were smiling at the now fully colored members as they held the paint buckets in their hands. They all squealed at the same time from excitement over what they were about to do and suddenly dumped the color filled buckets all around in the hopes of getting paint over the girls. Masaki smiled since all the members were playing along and painting all around.

Their ages didn’t matter anymore since colors brought them together. Even though most adults often think that coloring is an activity best left for children; Masaki has proven that this is not the case since everyone is having the same amount of fun doing it and there are even adults here…even if they sometimes acted like spoiled children.  She smiled as the members were beginning to get tired from the activity and the buckets were getting empty by the minute.

But another and louder: *Ahem!* caught their attention once again and in front of them stood former Musume members with water guns, condiment bottles, and buckets in hand. Seeing as they had caught the attention from the current lineup; the OG’s quickly gave a yell and began to hysterically…well the only one who hysterically cackled was an ecstatic Fujimoto Miki but… laugh in glee and spray the girls with paint thus resuming the war.

After more fun minutes of that color war, all girls found themselves sitting and resting their aching muscles both from the activity as well as from laughing so hard. All the colors that surrounded them painted a marvelous picture on the previously white floor but the colors on their clothing presented a perfect rainbow.

That rainbow was in different patterns but at the same time they brought them together since all were wearing the same attire. Masaki took in the sight and she voiced out the fact that they all looked equal to each other.

“You’re right Masaki-chan. We’re the same because we’re all Musume. And once a Musume; always a beautiful Musume.”

Nakazawa had spoken those words which in turn brought along many nods from all the other members and Masaki couldn’t help but smile and be grateful that she was in a group with so many wonderful and beautiful women. Suddenly she felt her shoulders being shaken and when she looked by her side she saw nothing.

Even after seeing nothing the shakings on her shoulder wouldn’t cease and she couldn’t help but hear her name being called gently a couple of times. The faces from her elders as well as all the colors escaped her vision and soon enough she looked to her shoulder where a hand was shaking her.

“Wake up Masaki-chan, break time is over.”

Reina’s soft voice as she woke her brought another smile from Masaki and she rubbed her sleepy eyes. Though she was a bit disappointed that all the fun she had with the Musumes was only a dream, she couldn’t help but make all that fun they had in said dream a reality somehow in the rehearsal they were going to go right at the moment.

Standing up, Masaki noticed the figure of Haruna standing right besides Sayu and gently looking at her. The little one skittered over the eldest 10ki and clung to her arm like a koala as she bounced up and down. This made Haruna smile and alongside Masaki she went onwards to the studio to begin dance practice.

“Let’s go Haruna-chan! Let’s teach the world what pretty members Morning Musume. has! Let’s show them the power of youth!”

“Yeah! Let’s!”

At Masaki’s voice both Sayu and Reina cocked their heads in confusion before looking at each other. The young girl’s voice as she encouraged Haruna was exactly what they were trying to tell the girl in their talk just mere moments ago. Haruna was feeling low on confidence and the elder girls didn’t know what to do to raise it.

But after hearing Masaki say that to her, and Haruna replying that they should; both Sayumi and Reina exchanged pleasantly surprised glances and smiles. They were trying to fix this problem as adults when they actually needed to show her that the only way to do it was by accepting your inner child.

“It seems your little Masaki-chan is growing up, huh Reina?”

“Hehe she is. And she will grow up into a great lady.”

Both Momusu elders smiled since they knew that the girl in question was truly a blessing. A young little blessing that will help the group become closer together thanks to her pure innocence born from a child’s heart.

Seed number 30 over!!  Thanks for reading! That Masaki...making me go all mushy and act like a spoiled child lol... she's got an innocence lost to current children. I hope there are more like her.  :)2

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Koei's Writing Farm Coloring Musume (june-28-2012)
« Reply #90 on: June 29, 2012, 06:02:53 AM »
Haruna and Masaki as a duo leading the way through art, interesting :nervous

I was trying to give a clue XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Koei

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Koei's Writing Farm: Oyster & Pearl. Part 1. (july-3-2012)
« Reply #91 on: July 04, 2012, 05:40:38 AM »
@Kurosawa87: Lol I'm pretty bad at playing detective and am often far off the correct answer  XD
@The thankers down below!: Thank you for reading!

Hey guys! Welcome July! Tonight begins another two shot one shot! Seed number 31 is up! The series is called Oyster & Pearl because those are the perfect words to describe the main characters. (I think you'll guess who is the oyster and who is the pearl after you read lol) Enjoy! Part 1

P.S: Use your imagination while reading and enjoy crack-pairing galore!

Oyster & Pearl

Part 1: Oyster

It’s been bothering me for a while now. Yet, as we watch some crazy American action movie you rented; I can’t bring myself to say anything to you.

Still, I cannot deny that I’m bothered by the fact that I haven’t been able to satisfy you. And by satisfy, yes I do mean in bed.

Glancing back at your beautiful form as you pay close attention to the movie I can’t help but take in the relaxed state of both your body and mind right now. Your hands linked with your toes as your sexy but strong legs are up on the couch and close to your chest hiding those perfect bundles of joy. Your knees balancing the remote control in a manner that defies gravity… Those eyes that have seen every single part of my body countless times, your lips that trace kisses over every millimeter of skin your eyes had previously lain upon and your nose that takes in the smell of my body after you have worked it through many highs and lows.

Yet, everything that I know about your body I do so with what I’ve received… Will there ever be a day when I will see that body melt with my touches? I’ve always been on the receiving end both of your gentle touch and of your harsh deadly glare…even if the latter was purely out of your own enjoyment and not maliciously against me.

“Are you satisfied?”

Your head quickly snaps as you turn your attention from the movie and look at me wide eyed. Under your concerned eyes I can’t help but scold myself for saying my thoughts out loud. I am probably blushing by now since that’s the way my body reacts under your scrutiny but I still take a hesitant look at you and see your expression turn from slight shock to a sly smirk.

“If you wanted me to touch you like that all you had to do was ask, cutie.”

I can’t help but squeak as you pounce on me from your spot on the couch, as well as giggle from the ticklish sensation of both your kisses on my neck and your fluttering eyelashes on my jaw line. I gently feel myself pushed back by your hand as you silently ask me to lie back on the couch.

“Mmm.”

I try to hold back the moan you brought up from the precise spot you sucked on my neck when I remember that you hate it when I do that. Though it seems I remembered that fact a bit late since you bite that same spot and another moan comes out of my lips; a louder and needier moan. My thoughts seem to stop for a second as I bashfully recognize the risqué sounds I make under your touches. But the feeling of your smile against my neck brings me back and I begin to surrender to your traveling hands.

“I like those sounds you make whenever I touch somewhere you like. Haha, it makes me want to do it even more.”

Our bodies press together and the vibrations that your voice and your giggles produce can’t help but heighten the reactions my body makes from your touches. Soon, your lips come into contact with mine and I begin to savor that taste that leaves me both satisfied and eager for more. It’s a strange feeling what your kisses give me but that desire makes my hands move on their own accord and run up from your back and trace your bra over that dress shirt you’re wearing.

“Mm…Now now my little groper; I think I’ve taught you well but let me take care of you.”

You break our kiss as you lightly scold me and I can’t help but wince at your words. They’re like daggers piercing through my heart and the pain they bring is close to suffocating. Saying that you’ll take care of me… and smiling as you keep planting kisses over my collarbone…your touches can’t bring me pleasure at this moment and I think once again if it’s right to voice out my question.

“Miki, are you satisfied?”

I feel you stop cold on your actions and slowly turn to look at me. I’m not going to give into any more of your touches until you answer me and I know you can read it in my eyes. My hands fall to my side and you begin to sit up straight and face me on the couch. You aren’t so cruel as to get up and go so you just sigh and look to your side. That faraway look in your eyes as you think over my question…I’ve seen it before a couple of times…a couple of times more than what I’ve wanted to. It’s the same look you get right after I begin to approach your body in search of returning the favor you have graciously granted me.

“Why can’t you answer me without thinking?”

Oh no…I didn’t mean to ask that out loud. As your face washes over with guilt I can’t help but feel self-conscious of the way I’ve approached you in bed all these years. Everyone knows you are a predator in that specific department and the mere knowledge of the fact that I haven’t been able to quench your needs for satisfaction is a painful blow to my ego as it is to my heart. I feel tears well up in my eyes from asking that question and I quickly get up from the sofa.

I can’t face you and cry in front of you knowing that I’m the one that isn’t able to bring you the same feelings you bring in me. The only place I can seek refuge right now is the bathroom and I run in there after a choked sob echoes in the now silent apartment. I know you heard it since the clear sound of your rushed footsteps follow me towards the bathroom and your hand blocks the path of the door I forcefully swing close to try to keep you away from my crying self.

But my plan is not successful and you stand right in front of me holding my face between your hands as you stare at me with worry in your eyes. That look I brought upon your face…

“I can’t face you like this Miki. I’m sorry…”

You gently wipe away my tears before slowly coming closer and placing your lips on top of mine. That sweet touch, it’s the trademark Fujimoto calming technique. And I’ve got the pleasure of being the only one who receives it fully. It does its job I admit it and I do calm down, but still I can’t bring myself to forget the fact that I can’t satisfy you and you notice.

“How can you possibly think you don’t satisfy me?”

You low guttural voice startles me and I look into your eyes only to find a certain passionate fire coming out of them. You close the distance between us and slowly press me against the cold bathroom tiles before beginning an assault on my lips. This kiss is demanding…and I’m not sure if you’re demanding that I submit to your control or that I notice that my thoughts are foolish.

The only way to know is by doing the same to you so I begin to kiss you just as hard right before you break our kiss from lack of air and pant against my lips. Hot surges of air collide against my lips, jaw, neck, and collarbone; synchronized with your wandering hands that tug on the hem of my tank top and begin to pull it off my body.

“Let me show you how much you satisfy me.”

I flinch at the harshness of your voice but your delicate touches over my skin overpower the sudden fear that came with that change in tone. I don’t know when but soon enough I’m completely bare under your scrutinizing eyes and I look at you as you lick your lips and smile at the sight of my skin. My breath hitches when our gazes meet and as the silence begins to choke me; you begin your worded tirade in between soft kisses and hands wandering over my nakedness.

“The knowledge that my touches bring out reactions from your body is more than enough to satisfy me.”

“No matter where I touch your body; your creamy skin turns pink. That’s when I noticed the reason why that’s your signature color.”

“When I kiss this spot right here, your pulse accelerates.”

“If I bite here, a moan escapes your lips and they quiver in excitement.”

“Pressing my thumbs right at the place your hipbone ends makes your knees weak and your breath hitch.”

“Right when I scrape my fingernails up and down your back; your body arches into mine and you deeply exhale right beside my ear. And sometimes, if I’m lucky or if I did it just perfect; another husky moan escapes your lips. But still you don’t know how much that excites me do you?”

Lost under your words and actions, I still can’t recall the exact moment you led me to our bed but here we are and I’m still under your control. Your strong body towers over mine and even though it’s still hidden by that dress shirt I know you’re trying to control yourself and slow down your pace to try and illustrate your point. Maybe it’s because I’m looking at you with one eye…but…you suddenly seem angry.

“Did you know that every time we’re together like this I study each of your reactions and my movements so that I can repeat them and bring you to heights you’ve never before reached?”

“You haven’t yet realized that when I put my knee between your thighs with my hand over your stomach close to your navel; I always bite right under your left breast precisely over that rib to heat up your insides and make you arch your back again so that my hand fits under that space.”

“And I’m sure you haven’t noticed at all that when my hand is under that space I grab at your back and bring you closer to me so that I can hug you and plant soft kisses on your shoulder as I take in your scent.”

“This is what satisfies me. Knowing what my touches do to you and how relaxed you are after we do this. Even though it satisfies me I…I can’t help but see in your eyes the fact that you think I’m unhappy… Is this not enough for you?”

Sure enough I was captivated by your touch and every action previously described was reacted upon by my body and movements. Yet as you tightly embrace me; the fact that your voice hitched as you asked me that last question as well as the slow dripping over my shoulder makes me realize that you had begun crying.

You… the great and invincible Fujimoto Miki; crying over my shoulder and holding me tight as you do so. Seeing as I was basically hovering over the bed; I gently headed back to rest over the pillows with you still attached to my hug. Your soft sobs as you tightened your hold over my waist made me wonder why this affected you so. But seeing as I had no words for this I just held you tightly against me and let you cry it out.

“Truth is…I’m afraid…”

I truly had not expected you to speak once again and when you did so…those words…what are you afraid of Miki?

“I’m afraid I will taint you with this body of mine. That… after you see how my body looks like; you’ll hate me forever and leave me behind. I can’t imagine life without you… not anymore. And I don’t want to risk losing you no matter what.”

So this is the reason… the reason why you never show me your body… I thought Aya was drunkenly rambling that evening you asked me to take care of her after that dumb Tachibana had broken her heart. While you were out, probably looking to kick his behind, I was at your apartment listening to her as she told me that you are self-conscious of your body and that someone had dumped you once because of it.

She had told me how you pinch yourself whenever you get anxious. That your body is covered with itty marks because of those outbursts. I always wondered why you were so closed off. But I never knew it was because of this.

Still I wouldn’t leave you because of that. I would never choose your body over your heart. Soon I notice you begin to speak again… how long have I been lost I my thoughts? I don’t hear what you say anymore but I begin to sit up in our bed.

“Don’t be afraid. Fear only holds you back and I want us to move forward.”

I don’t know what came over me but I spoke those words with a voice I didn’t even know I had. I gently shifted our positions and now I was hovering over you and looking down at your scrunched up eyebrows. I went down and claimed your lips hoping you would feel my honesty through that kiss, exchanging within it my desire to be with you forever.

As my lips left yours I slowly brought up my hands and put them both over the collar of your shirt. Your eyes widened and you quickly brought up your hands and clasped my wrists. Pleading eyes and trembling hands trying to prevent my advances…that’s the Fujimoto Miki that lies beneath me right now. Since my eyes couldn’t carry out the feelings in my heart I voiced them like she had voiced hers to me moments ago.

“Your touches satisfy my every need. But there’s something they cannot calm. I want you to know how much I appreciate them, not by my reactions but…by the way I make you feel.”

I slowly went down and kissed your neck. In turn you sucked in some air through your teeth and held it. The hold on your hands tightened and I sensed fear irradiating from your skin.

“You’ve captivated my heart and taken my body hostage. I lead the group with only one thought in my mind; ‘get home to your woman and savor each second’. Yet another thought accompanies that one. ‘Show her that you’ll never leave her side no matter what’.”

Hands relenting their hold and breath leaving through your nose, I see your confused and apprehensive eyes and through mine I want to tell you that my words are true. But you’ll never believe me, stubborn as you are. And I want to show you that I mean it, and the only way I know how is by giving you what you have given to me.

A moment so perfect; time stops and you can relish each and every breath you take and beat your heart makes.

“I…I…love you Sayu.”

You stutter those words and even though I’ve heard them countless times before…right now they mean a completely different thing. This ‘I love you’ means that you’ll let me be your pillar when you need support, your shoulder to cry on… This ‘I love you’ is the phrase you use to grant me the honor of savoring your body.

“I love you as well Miki.”

As soon as those words left my lips I felt you slightly relax. Still, I would take it slow. I wouldn’t want to take a step forward and two steps back especially when I want to do this. My hands begin to unbutton your shirt and I notice they are slightly trembling. Curse these sudden nerves!

But I’m ready…we’re ready.

There you go! Part 1 over! Thank you for reading!  :cow:

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #92 on: July 04, 2012, 05:48:36 AM »
I kinda imagine it in a very weird way, it might be a very effective pairing :)

sorry to cut you short yesterday but you still have a way to go to figure it out j/k :P
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Quietriot

• Yankiifest 2012
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #93 on: July 04, 2012, 05:55:18 AM »
Hellllllllllll yessss.  :drool: I approve of this. Very much. And nicely portrayed, balancing Miki's insecurities with that groping demon side of her we all know and love. ;) and its always been in the back of my head Sayu had to learn her tricks from someone ahahah

Offline Koei

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Koei's Writing Farm: Oyster & Pearl. Part 2. (july-5-2012)
« Reply #94 on: July 06, 2012, 02:32:56 AM »
@Kurosawa87: Hehe, thanks. And don't worry about that. But yeah the limits of impossibility have reached a new height after that clue  XD
@Quietriot: Glad to know I have the QR. seal of approval for this  :P I've always viewed Miki es extremely shy. She used to laugh out loud but always hiding behind someone  :lol:

Seed number 32 is up! Thanks for reading! Enjoy!

Oyster & Pearl

Part 2: Pearl

Surely I am lucky! I’ve got the most beautiful woman by my side and we’re together in comfortable silence watching an action movie. I couldn’t have asked for more.

Well…in reality…there is something I ask for. And that is to be completely honest to you. Now, I even scare myself thinking like that. But it’s not like I’m hiding from you a past that involves weapons and disguised aliens roaming Tokyo.

I’m hiding something I deem even more important. I’m hiding my body from you. And I hope you don’t notice that from the way I’m holding my knees against my chest. I hope you don’t notice at all but by the way you’re discretely staring at me right now…that seems almost impossible.

I’m tempted right now to just turn around and kiss you and make you mine but I must confess that every time we do that I get a bit scared. I don’t want to lose myself so much in the moment that I forget how my body looks and show it to you. You would be disgusted to see my naked self…I just know it.

But darn…don’t trace your pink lips with that sweet tasting tongue of yours! You’ll drive me to the edge! I can already taste your kisses…smell your jet black hair…feel your quickening pulse…oh and hear your moans…Shoot! I’m heating up! Forget it…I’ll just jump you right now!

“Are you satisfied?”

What?! Did you just read my mind woman?! Forget the movie, you’re blushing red! Do you want me to do sexy things with you as well? Well…don’t mind if I do…

“If you wanted me to touch you like that all you had to do was ask, cutie.”

Finally! And opportunity to attack! I pounce in the feline matter I’m recognized for and you squeak from the sudden contact. I want to kiss and have a taste of your skin and you begin to giggle from the sensation. Purposely I blink my eyes when I’m kissing your neck so that my eyelashes tickle you and let you relax under my touch. As I feel you relax I begin to push you back to the couch so that I can straddle you and have a better view of your body.

“Mmm.”

There you go again covering your moans. I can’t recognize your reactions from my touches if you keep hiding them from me. And I want to make you feel great every time I touch you so please give me a sign you like this. I try once again to suck harder on that same spot and you let out a long and loud moan.

That’s my girl. Whoever said you sucked at singing hasn’t heard this precious melody from your sensual lips and that’s just the way I like it. Your honest song is only for my ears. I begin to move my hands over places I can feel your heartbeat. And just like I thought; you like this don’t you? I can’t help but smile. I’m so happy.

“I like those sounds you make whenever I touch somewhere you like. Haha, it makes me want to do it even more.”

I snuggle close to your body and relish the warmth you give me. I know you like this just as much as I do but there’s something I also like and that’s the taste of your lips. I kiss you passionately and I feel myself relax when your lips embrace mine. My heartbeat resounds in my ears and your soft exhaling as I kiss you puts me under your spell.

But I can’t lose myself to these touches and let you take it further. If you see me…you’ll cast me aside. Your hands twitch and begin to run up my back and trace my bra. Dang it… I understand the desire to make someone completely surrender to your touch but… I’m afraid of what will happen if I let you.

First things first though; how to get you to take your hands off me in a gentle way… I don’t want to hurt your feelings but I also don’t want you to take it further than this.

“Mm…Now now my little groper; I think I’ve taught you well but let me take care of you.”

You stiffened when I whispered those words against your lips. I think I just hurt your feelings… damn… You once told me my kisses could heal you. Maybe if I trace your collarbone with them you’ll be ok. I will place millions of kisses if that’s what it takes to keep you happy. And I’ll place millions more to show you how much I love you.

“Miki, are you satisfied?”

Damn…don’t ask me that. Don’t ask me that and then look at me with eyes that tell me that my touches aren’t enough. I tear myself away from your warmth and I can’t look into your eyes anymore. Right now the credits rolling from the movie we rented seem more interesting than your eyes. Well…not more interesting…rather; less painful.

I’m not satisfied at all. You know that. But it’s not what you think. I’m not satisfied because I can’t be completely open because of my fears. I can’t give you what you want. That release from giving pleasure to someone…I can’t give it to you. It’s the same thought that runs through my mind every time you try and return the favor…

“Why can’t you answer me without thinking?”

Because if I speak my mind without thinking I just know I will babble out something completely different than what I’m feeling. And I don’t want to hurt you with my stupidity in speaking. Gosh… my eyes are beginning to sting…I can’t cry. I can’t make you feel bad when I’m the one that’s hesitating.

I glance at you and sure enough I know I’ve hurt you. Your eyes are teary. You probably noticed my glances since you quickly stand from the sofa and begin to almost run. I’m not sure if I should follow or not, you deserve your privacy after all. But that sob you let out changes my mind in an instant and I quickly follow your rushed footsteps.

Thank goodness you’re the worst at sports of else I wouldn’t have been able to catch you. But I will admit that you possess some hidden strength since that door you slam probably bruised my arm. Still no wound can keep me away from your tear stained face and I hold it between my arms to gather my whole thoughts and ask you to forgive me.

“I can’t face you like this Miki. I’m sorry…”

You can’t face me? But…Why?!

I can only bring myself to kiss you. Kissing you calms me down enough to think and sort out my actions and the soft sensation of your lips bring a new taste to my mouth. They’re salty. Salty form your tears. Tears you shed because of my incompetence but…

How come your eyes told me that you were blaming yourself for this? Does it have to do with you asking me if I’m satisfied? Do you seriously think you can’t satisfy me?! No! You’ve got it all wrong!

“How can you possibly think you don’t satisfy me?”

If I can’t give you my body to show you how satisfied I am by you then; I’ll take your body and give you a sense of pleasure you haven’t had before. You’re eyes are apprehensive but I’ll be gentle, don’t be scared.

I push you back and your body makes contact with the bathroom’s cold tiles. Your thoughts are truly foolish my love but the only way for you to notice that is by staying under my control.

As I kiss you, I feel you return the kiss as passionately as mine and that gives me courage to run my hands over your body. But your clothing is hindering my touches. I need to take these off to show you how I feel.

“Let me show you how much you satisfy me.”

Your clothes are taken off in seconds. A new record for me might I add. I think I went fast since my tone was harsh before but I don’t want you to be frightened. I won’t be harsh. I love you too much.

I take in your nude figure in front of me and wow you’re hot. Everything about you excites me; your creamy skin, chocolate brown eyes, jet black hair…everything. Suddenly I feel hungry and I want to taste your lips once again. I look into your eyes to ask for permission and what I see makes me change my mind.

You’re still wondering if I’m honest about the fact that you satisfy me. Even though I’m not satisfied I can’t let you think that it’s because of you. But right now I can’t show it to you with just my eyes. Maybe if I tell you…maybe if I tell you you’ll understand. My hands begin to roam over your body and my mouth cuts lose from my thoughts.

“The knowledge that my touches bring out reactions from your body is more than enough to satisfy me.”

It’s true you know… I couldn’t have asked for a more honest girlfriend; both physically and emotionally.

“No matter where I touch your body; your creamy skin turns pink. That’s when I noticed the reason why that’s your signature color.”

My hands are resting over your shoulders and I see my hand imprinted there. The first time I saw that I thought my grasp on your body was too harsh. But then I noticed that you blush easily…actually…I asked you if I was hurting you and you told me that I wasn’t. I didn’t believe you at first but then I traced my fingers over your bare arm and there was a slightly pink line over your delicate porcelain skin.

“When I kiss this spot right here, your pulse accelerates.”

I’m talking about your pulse point near your jaw. There I can smell the remnants of your body wash and sometimes your shampoo. I like kissing you here since it smells just like you and not like some store bought fragrance. But I decide to move lower towards your neck.

“If I bite here, a moan escapes your lips and they quiver in excitement.”

The left side of your neck is sensitive to my touches. Especially when I nip near that spot curving inwards from your clavicle… The shuddering from your lips after you moan out loud gives me energy to continue. But truth be told; there’s something I like just as much as this.

“Pressing my thumbs right at the place your hipbone ends makes your knees weak and your breath hitch.”

After you’re weakened by my touch I try and give you strength by kissing you but what I’m actually plotting is to give you more excitement. Your submissiveness is hypnotizing and the urge to get you out of this bathroom is enthralling. But I can’t carry you in this position very well so I try to bring you closer.

“Right when I scrape my fingernails up and down your back; your body arches into mine and you deeply exhale right beside my ear. And sometimes, if I’m lucky or if I did it just perfect; another husky moan escapes your lips. But still you don’t know how much that excites me do you?”

There, you’re hugging me. Your warmth brings me a sense of peace in this inner war I always have when we do this. It gives me reassurance that you’re really here and that while you’re in my embrace you can’t leave me.

In this position I bring you towards our bed. And lay you down to begin more ministrations over your body. You’re panting and suddenly you crack open one eye and stare at me…or more likely through me. I can’t let you think that my hesitance is your fault. I’m going to prove to you that it’s not.

I brush away strand of hair that sticks to your face due to sweat and your one eyed stare angers me and makes me babble out without thinking.

“Did you know that every time we’re together like this I study each of your reactions and my movements so that I can repeat them and bring you to heights you’ve never before reached?”

You don’t know, do you? I haven’t made myself clear to that fact.

“You haven’t yet realized that when I put my knee between your thighs with my hand over your stomach close to your navel; I always bite right under your left breast precisely over that rib to heat up your insides and make you arch your back again so that my hand fits under that space.”

Damn…I’m over explaining myself. Your body reacts to every single one of my touches. And a combination of actions bring me to the edge of excitement since I know I’m giving you pleasure.  I want to bring you closer to myself when you’re like this. And I want to do it because maybe that way you can feel my heartbeat and hear it as it combines with yours.

“And I’m sure you haven’t noticed at all that when my hand is under that space I grab at your back and bring you closer to me so that I can hug you and plant soft kisses on your shoulder as I take in your scent.”

Oh, now I’m truly blabbering and saying nonsense. You don’t really need to know that right? You know I love you…right? Do you know?

“This is what satisfies me. Knowing what my touches do to you and how relaxed you are after we do this. Even though it satisfies me I…I can’t help but see in your eyes the fact that you think I’m unhappy… Is this not enough for you?”

Why? …No…this sudden urge to cry. I can’t keep lying to you. I can’t keep giving only half of myself. If I keep this up you will fade away.

I keep my hold tighter on your waist and my eyes sting from the tears that begin to fall. When you start to move back towards the headrest my strength diminishes and those tears I’ve long held back come rushing out. I can’t stop them. It’s impossible to do so. I’ve got to come clean. I’ve got to finally be honest to you.

“Truth is…I’m afraid…”

There…now I can’t turn back. I know you’re asking me why even if you’re silent. You have stopped your embrace and you’re waiting for me to continue. I can’t back down.

“I’m afraid I will taint you with this body of mine. That… after you see how my body looks like; you’ll hate me forever and leave me behind. I can’t imagine life without you… not anymore. And I don’t want to risk losing you no matter what.”

Please don’t leave me behind like he did. My scars and this damn habit that has scarred my body. It’s something I haven’t been able to control. He left me behind when he first saw my body and he only told me that he was disgusted to have ever touched a person with a body like mine. I know he wasn’t worthy but…

But you are everything to me. I don’t want you to toss me aside because of the way my body looks. But I also don’t want to lose you because I won’t show you who I am.

“Please don’t leave me.”

I don’t have the confidence to give my whole self to you… You are the owner of my heart but I’m afraid of letting you have my body.

“Don’t be afraid. Fear only holds you back and I want us to move forward.”

Your strong and confident voice startles me. How long have I been crying? Sitting in front of you I can see the honesty in your eyes. Should I be guided by you? Can I move forward from my own fears?

I’m too tired to stop you…both physically and emotionally. You gently coerce me to lie down in bed and your body hovers over mine. There’s passion in your eyes but there’s also love. Can I trust you to stay by my side forever?

As if reading my mind, you go ahead and take a hold of my lips in a tender kiss. And you take it slow. You don’t want to scare me but I have to admit I’m still scared. Under your kiss I try to give you control over my body but when I feel your hands grasp the collar of my shirt…

The fears that have accompanied me for a long time move forward in my mind.

I grasp your wrists and try to tell you to please stop but my voice fails me and I’m under your scrutiny. Yet as you close your eyes and sigh I can hear your voice once again.

“Your touches satisfy my every need. But there’s something they cannot calm. I want you to know how much I appreciate them, not by my reactions but…by the way I make you feel.”

Your voice was gentle as if you were talking to someone so fragile they would break. But that voice and your words actually brought me a sense of security. Then; you went down and took my neck in a kiss.

The sudden proximity of your lips to my body scares me and I tighten my hold on your wrists. I know you’ll take care of me but I can’t help but feel scared. This is the first time someone has touched me this gently. I’m scared that you will begin and then go away…

“You’ve captivated my heart and taken my body hostage. I lead the group with only one thought in my mind; ‘get home to your woman and savor each second’. Yet another thought accompanies that one. ‘Show her that you’ll never leave her side no matter what’.”

Are you speaking the truth? Your smile seems to say so but I’m suddenly dizzy. The hold I had on your wrists has tired me so and now I’ve let out a breath I didn’t even know I held. I want to believe you. I’m trying so hard to believe you. I love you. I want to be with you. I want to give myself to you.

“I…I…love you Sayu.”

Damn…why am I stuttering?! It’s not as if I’ve never said those words to you. But it’s the only thing that comes out of my lips. I can’t seem to find the courage to tell you that I want you to have me.

“I love you as well Miki.”

Your voice is soft. Your eyes are kind. Your hands over my shirt’s collar are shaking from the nerves. And those nerves don’t scare me since…since I can feel that you truly do love me and won’t leave me. I want us to merge together I want us to finally be one. I’m shaking as well and you know that I’m obviously nervous.

But I’m ready…we’re ready.

Oyster & Pearl is over! Thanks for reading!

Offline rndmnwierd

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #95 on: July 06, 2012, 02:52:36 AM »
Well, I was surprised by the coupling. Like, I almost fell out of my chair XD But somehow... You make this work. I like this two shot. I like it a lot. :D

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
« Reply #96 on: July 06, 2012, 05:50:13 AM »
A little fun before the full on action.

Also, I cannot let you suffer for my favorite pairing, I will write about it soon, expect a starter soon :nervous
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

Offline Quietriot

• Yankiifest 2012
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #97 on: July 06, 2012, 06:30:32 AM »
Ahh~ so nice, I just wanted to give Miki a hug the whole time.  :deco: again, love the way you've characterized her, it's a take that not many people go for. Keep up the good work, bro :3

Offline Koei

• ecchi
  • Member+
Re: Koei's Writing Farm: Ultimate Crack (july-11-2012)
« Reply #98 on: July 11, 2012, 08:31:03 AM »
@rndmnwierd: Lol that's a great Niigaki style reaction rndm-sama!  :thumbup And I just noticed that I've spelled your name wrongly the whole time gome~  :nervous
@Kurosawa87: Hahaha I was turning into bones as I guessed  XD
@Quietriot: Ahh...Miki+Hugging...every wota's dream...  :wub: Hehehe thanks for reading!

Ok now the farm is due for another seed so let's get on with it! seed number 33 is up and about!! Now I have no idea what to name this!!! so I just named it the best I could ok?? Better titles are accepted!!! I just coudln't come up with anything  XD

Ultimate Crack

She knew that becoming sub leader to one of Japan’s most famous idol groups of all times was going to increase her workload tenfold. What she didn’t know was that it was going to increase her stress level to limits never reached before in her young life. I mean she’s 22!! It’s the peak of her youthful years and they should be spent having fun! Not getting wrinkles due to constantly worrying about her so-called leader.

Oh she was leading all right. The job she was doing in carrying the group beyond the vision their producer had was done admirably by the bunny. She could have never done that with the utmost grace and poise like her dear leader and she had developed a new sense of respect for her generation mate.

But that respect came with something else attached to it. Yes, it was a double edged sword for her dear leader was hiding something dark underneath her porcelain skin and rosy cheeks. Of course, what could she have expected from Fujimoto Miki’s number one pupil?! I mean, she had actually said that the role would fit her perfectly! And what role was that?! Well of course the role of number two groper in the group!

Yet the groping part was not what had her worried close to an untimely death filled with wrinkles and dark bags under her eyes. No. What had her stressed out was the fact that the group consisted of young girls at the moment! And after that incident with the whistle had unconsciously given her a power surge she could see the desire in her leader’s eyes to gain more and more control over the young girls of this new Morning Musume.

And that brings us to the current situation in which our main character has found herself in.

Now, Tanaka Reina was a changed woman and that fact was mostly thanks to one little Sato Masaki whom she was talking to a couple of minutes…well exactly 15 minutes before being at this exact place in front of this door. You probably don’t understand what is happening right now and maybe that’s because you don’t know what our little kitten was speaking to Masaki-chan about. Let’s go umm let’s say 20 minutes back in time so that I can explain myself.

~20 minutes ago~

‘I wonder where Riho-chan is… We’re supposed to have vocal lessons soon.’

Reina walked along the long hallway and towards the last door which was appropriately named the Snack Room since it was the place they ate when they didn’t want to go all the way down to the cafeteria. Going into the room, the girl was surprised to only see a single member in there blissfully eating some Pocky as she tapped the sticks repeatedly over the table’s surface as if they were drum sticks.

“Masaki-chan what are you doing?”

She couldn’t hide the smile on her face as she asked and when Masaki didn’t answer her she went closer and saw the young girl listening intently to her iPod and bobbing her head alongside the rhythm. Reina gingerly tapped the young girl’s shoulder and caught her attention almost immediately before being acknowledged by her young kouhai.

“TANAKA SAN~!! HOW ARE YOU?! DID YOU NEED SOMETHING?!”

Reina winced at the loud ringing in her ears and covered them before glaring at her cute junior. Masaki understood what had happened and bashfully took off her ear buds before asking her questions once again in a soft voice.

-:{“Ahh!!! Riho…no!! Not there! Yes!! Ahhh!!! Ugh!!!}:-

‘What the hell!? Can’t a girl have a flashback in peace!? BAKA!!’

The loud noises coming from the room through the closed door cut her reminiscing time short and she tried to get back to the memories again but the louder yells and grunts from inside kept her away from her goal. By now she was pulling her hair from her scalp and counting the pieces she had managed to take hostage. Every single hair held in her hand represented the years she would suffer in a fiery abyss for letting this happen right under her nose.

-:{“Michishige-san! Move a bit! Ugh! Don’t be so hasty! Slow down!}:-

‘Oh Kami-sama! What have I done to deserve this?! Is this punishment for always imagining Tsunku-san dressed as a woman every time he scolded me!? Or for always wishing he would go bald every time he got a new haircut and boasted about it?!’

As she silently prayed; she found the thread containing the memories from a couple of minutes ago so she jumped in them once again.

~17 minutes ago~

“I’m ok Masaki-chan. I’m just looking for Sayashi. You haven’t seen her around have you?”

Masaki cocked her face to the side in confusion as she looked at Reina. What was going through her mind is obviously both the location and reason she was searching for the girl. Impatient as always, Reina widened her eyes and shook Masaki to obtain her answers.

“Sayashi-sempai and I were eating sweets and drinking cider as she waited for you.”

This wasn’t what Reina needed, not now. She knew that if she didn’t find Riho in the next 10 minutes or so they would be late for vocal lessons. And seeing the exasperated expression in Reina’s face, Masaki stuttered as she tried to quicken her explanation.

“Yes, then Michishige-san came and told us that you had told her that she could take Sayashi-chan with her. So they went off together.”

Now this was the reason Masaki looked queerly at her. Her young mind believed Sayumi’s words that Reina had given her permission to go off with Riho. But how-

-:{Yes!!! More!! Come on! You can do it! Hurry!}:-

‘Grr!!! How could I have ever granted Sayu permission to go off with any of the youngsters…ALONE!!! I’m not that crazy!’

-:{Michishige-san… you’re hurting me…calm down…}:-

After that encounter with Masaki, Reina ran all around the hallways…yes RAN! … until she had reached the only locked door on the whole floor. And here she is, in the same position she was the last…what now? Half hour?! And the sounds coming from inside the room are getting worse and worse. Nothing innocent could come from those grunts, moans, pants and satisfied sighs. Of course nothing remotely safe could come from those sounds when they involved a very young and innocent member and one who acts annoyingly young yet her innocence has long left and forgotten her.

-:{Oh Riho…I didn’t know you could…do it like that!}:-

-:{There are more tricks on my sleeve than you think Michishige-san…hope you’re ready for them all! Ugh!}:-

‘I have failed you! Gaki-san…Ai-chan…Nakazawa-san!! I have let one of the girls’ fall into Sayu’s grasp! I don’t deserve your forgiveness!! I need to be punished for letting this happen! Miki-sama Miki-sama oshioki kibonnu!!’

By now, a noticeable bald spot was apparent on the kitten’s head and she kept clapping her hands and bowing on her knees as she prayed for some type of redemption. But even though she had lost all hope, she had gained something more: every other Musume’s attention. And by every other Musume I do mean almost everyone from past and present times was looking at Reina like she had been abducted by Eri’s alien friends and brought back to Earth.

“Ano…Tanakacchi?”

-:{“Oh RihoRiho…turn it up! Ahh! I need to feel the vibrations all over my body, turn it up!”}:-

-:{“I see you’re no longer worried about everyone listening to us huh Michishige-san?”}:-

Reina froze on the spot in time with everyone else as their brains registered what they had just heard. And soon enough a very pregnant Nakazawa brought up her pointer finger and with her utmost authority commanded one of her minions…I mean! Kouhai! To get Reina to stand up and face her…love??...well actually face her wrath but said like this maybe our little victim wouldn’t be so scared to…umm…yeah maybe referring to her as ‘little victim’ helps even less but…let’s continue anyways.

“Tanaka-san… I surely hope you have not disobeyed my orders in such a way that inside this room there is the very forbidden: (insert whatever 9ki and 10ki name here) with one very obvious young girl obsessed groping bunny… Is it?!”

Her words sent chills up everyone’s spines…and I mean everyone…I’m still shivering. But Reina couldn’t deny the very accusation in front of Master Nakazawa so she nodded. And gently…well like a tree in a forest that falls without anybody hearing it… she was let go by the Musume before they all took the door out of its hinges and barged into the room.

Yes, the Musumes in a worried rage over the safety of each other could bring to shame even the strongest men alive. They could move a mountain if they set their minds to it. I mean…how else could they get away with constantly singing W’s poop song to Tsunku-san?!

When the poor door was moved aside by one very exasperated Yaguchi Mari, the image inside the room exploded. Literally…the booming of the speakers was so loud that they were all taken aback like a strong hurricane breeze went against them. But covering their ears would be enough to bear the noise that came from the T.V in the middle of the room.

There they saw both Riho and Sayumi with a couple of Wii remotes in hand and fervently dancing alongside the T.V which loudly played Renai Revolution 21. A couple of elbow hits with the remote were taken and given by each girl, but they didn’t mind since they were enveloped by the music. It was an image nobody could get out of their brains…and that was mostly due to the fact that the noise was so loud nothing could work in them but… Sayu and Riho were both sweating as they dance along the melody of Renai Revolution 21.

That is…until the T.V suddenly turned off.

“Michishige Sayumi!!!”

The kitten’s meowing had turned into a lion’s roar as she called her leader’s name whilst holding the plug in her hands. She was looking at the bunny like prey soon to be eaten and her fury didn’t go unnoticed by the other members who quickly sheltered the young ones form the lion’s rage. And Sayu knew this wasn’t good. Not good at all. She was aware that Reina had prohibited her to interact with the young ones alone…but how could she resist when they were there RIGHT THERE!!! And now she had to pay…whether she wanted to or not.

“I have a bald spot on my head…Nakazawa almost killed me…I’ve asked Fujimoto to punish me for the last 15 minutes…My ears are scarred from the noises that came from this room and you mean to tell me I aged 50 years just because you were playing Just Dance!!!!!! Oh you will pay!!”

Thus it was the day a rabbit was eaten by a lion…nah I’m just kidding, but there were bandages involved! As well as a lot of dancing the following week…it was a reunion what’d you expect?! Oh and if you were wondering what happened to the vocal instructor; let’s just say she converted to dance lessons in her wrathful search for Riho and Reina… thanks to a little coercing form Nakazawa-san.

:rofl: Darn...too much crack for my system... Thanks for reading!

Offline kuro808

• Global Moderator
  • Member+
  • Natsu Oshi DESU!
    • Kurosawa87
Re: Koei's Writing Farm: Ultimate Crack (july-11-2012)
« Reply #99 on: July 11, 2012, 08:41:42 AM »
Reina trying to avoid Pedo Sayu, however its really cute on how Sayu can be both motherly yet stalker like XD
Random Thought:

tumblr

R.I.P. Jab!  Dad/friend

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Amano Tsukiko - Koe