JPHiP Radio (34/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - HIBIWARE TA KAGAMI

Author Topic: I'm Dating The Superstar Chap. 6 *4/8/15* (MaYuki, WMatsui, AtsuMina)  (Read 19075 times)

Offline triela

• ecchi
  • http://kirikawota.tumblr.com
thanks for update  :otomerika:
so sweet mayuki  :heart: :heart: :heart:
i ll wait for the atsumina chapter  :wub: :inlove: :)

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
hahaha keroppi lol  XD
I just read your fic author san and this is interesting
can't wait next update :thumbsup

Offline xsilentreader

• CrazyAngel
  • Seriously, don't be serious.
Finally~~ an update~~

Pretend With A Super Star
Pretend.
It has been years since RAY have reached the top. The popularity and fame are now theirs. It’s been years since she was given a lot of awards and recognition for her talents. It’s been years since her girlfriend died. It’s been years since a lot of people likes and even some claims to love her. It’s been years.
It’s been years since she started pretending.
Pretending that she was complete and happy, and the people around her believed it. Well, some knew about her long-period pretend game. RAY knows and so as their producer who discovered her from the start. It’s been years and their clear about the ‘line’, a particular area in the raven’s life that no one can come across. Crossing that line is like of a race, once you’ve crossed, the race is finished, the race is over. So, those persons who were clear about the line never dared to cross it. She doesn’t see why some people question about the lines. It’s completely normal; police at the crime scenes place some yellow tapes around, states being concerned about their border and teachers being strict to kindergarten once the crayon passed the line. See? It’s normal.
But according to their producer, they all have that certain ‘lines’, RAY members do.
Rena’s line moves away when somebody tries to cross-over, until it gets so far that you can’t even reach it at all.
Atsuko’s like a mad dog once you’ve crossed hers, just like a territorial werewolf.
And Yuki…they know about her line but beyond the line was too dark. So dark that no one even dared to look at it.
That’s one of the reasons why, Rena hated the promo. Because someone will dare to go closer to her line, and she’ll have all the rights because she’s her girlfriend, even though it’s just faked. That means she always to keep her guard up before a trespasser might reach her.
But even then, why did she bother so much about the body she was carrying?
The moment Rena announced that she was found out, and that the other Matsui is now her supposed to be girlfriend, she noticed that the girl was just staring at her with blankness pasted on her face. Then she noticed that the younger Matsui’s body became stiff. That was when Rena realized what was about to happen. Jurina collapsed on the ground but Rena was able to catch her before she kissed the ground. Sudden flashes of her memory occurred to her, about someone fainting, a girl also, but it wasn’t Jurina. Rena remembered how stiff that person’s body will become, and how it scared her. For she never knew if the girl only fainted or maybe…not waking up at all. She carried the girl in her arms as she dashed towards the school’s clinic. She ignored the stares she was receiving and glared at those who were trying to block her way. Normal people would have understood not to block her way, but some people are not normal, that counts Jurina’s anti-WMatsui group.
“What have you done to our Jurina-sama!?” the leader said.
Rena stared at them, then, giggled, “Are you mad?”
All of them gulped and ran away instantly. After a few moments, she reached the clinic. She hesitated before entering. She hated hospitals or clinics. But she entered anyways. She frowned when no one was there. Rena was about to call someone for help, but then a hand grabbed the hem of her blouse.
“Don’t leave…onee-chan…” Jurina has her eyes closed but a tear escaped from her eyes.
“Don’t leave Rena-chan…” she pleaded.
“Baka…I need to call someone for help…” Rena was crying now, begging for the fragile hand to let go of hers.
“Just don’t leave me…” the weak girl pleaded again. But Rena didn’t listen she called for the doctor. And when she returned, all of her effort was futile, the girl passed away.
It was a memory that made her stay. She took Jurina’s hand and cried with her. When she heard knock on the door, she wiped her tears. The girl looked like Jurina’s friend.
“My name is Churi…” she told Rena.
The raven-smiled and nodded as she left the two of them together. She sat on one of the benches near the clinic. She hates clinics but she can’t dismiss the younger’s plead to stay by her side. She shook her head and sighed, it was just few hours and that kid was close already to her line. She needs to make her line clearer, and maybe put some glue on Jurina’s feet so won’t come any closer.
Jurina Matsui had never wanted to bury herself alive, at some place that no one will find her, at that time. She realized the embarrassing truth once she opened her eyes and her eyes met the walls of a certain place that no one will expect that she’ll end up to after the world shaking announcement of Rena that, she and the puppy-like girl are now official, at least during the promo for the fans. Beside the bed that she currently took residence was her smirking friend, Churi.
“Want me to start digging somewhere for you?” Churi asked teasingly as if reading the other girl’s mind. The said girl just glared at the teasing friend.
“If you won’t stop smirking there, I’ll bury you first.” Jurina warned but with no threat at all, she just looked like a tsundere who’s on her tsun mode. Churi gave her a dismissive hand then smiled again.
“But who would have thought that you’ll end up like that Jurina?” she said amusedly.
No one can blame her amusement though. Not even Jurina can scold her because she’s amused herself. Nobody would have thought that she, the playgirl, would faint after Rena announced that she’s now her girlfriend. Nobody can imagine that the girl who had broken a lot of hearts will faint like a school girl seeing her ultimate crush.   
“I don’t know…but my heart started beating so fast…and the world spun too much, and the next thing I knew was everything went black already.” Jurina explained as she hugged her knees, burying her head in there to hide her blush.
“Cupid’s arrow went deep on you.” Churi remarked with an expression that Jurina will never know, or at least for now. Jurina sighed.
“But…” Jurina started with a depressed voice, “How can I explain to Rena-chan why I fainted? She hates clingy girls, those girls that keep following her around. She doesn’t like showy girls too. She doesn’t do PDA…” her mood sank far deeper because she knew that what Rena doesn’t like with the girls, are those qualities that she has.
Churi gave her a pat on the head, “Don’t you dare and change yourself for her, Jurina.” She said, knowing that the girl will do it for the sake of Rena liking her. She knew more than anyone how much Jurina will be able to do just for the girl, and sometimes she wished that she doesn’t know it at all, “If you want Rena to love you, make sure that she loves you for who you are.”
Jurina took Churi’s hand that was patting her head, and gave it a gentle squeeze, “Thank you for being there for me, Churi.”
Churi smiled, “Anyways, don’t worry about Rena for a while, I made an excuse why you fainted.” She said with a proud grin. And for a moment, it made Jurina nervous. Jurina was about to ask what the excuse is, but then they heard small knocking at the clinic’s door. The knob turned and revealed a worried Rena. With the sight of the older girl, Jurina’s heart started thumping wildly again. Her world spun faster than ever.
Then everything was black again.
“I’m ashamed of you, and I’m officially unfriending you.” Churi looked down on her friend.
Jurina just fainted with the sight of Rena, twice for the day.
“Do you forget how to breathe when you see her!?” Churi scolded her. Jurina pouted in embarrassment. Luckily for her Rena knocked again, and entered. Jurina took a deep breath and fortunately she did not faint anymore. Churi leaned closer to her and whispered, “Don’t forget to thank Rena-san okay? She carried you from wherever you found her until here. You’re one heck of a lucky girl.”
Churi left the both of them. Nobody spoke a word after.
“Are you sure you don’t want to go to a hospital?” Rena asked her. Jurina wondered why she needs to go to a hospital when she just fainted.
“You’re friend said that you’re epileptic and you already fainted twice.” She added.
“Eh…” Jurina realized that it was the excuse that Churi was so proud about, remembering the face of her friend made her want to strangle her when they meet again. Because for all the reasons, why Churi chose that!?
But what would Churi say to Rena? That Jurina is in love with the superstar?
Jurina sighed inwardly, she’d rather have Rena to think that she’s an epileptic than for her to be avoided by Rena. Being Rena’s fan for the longest time, she knew that Rena was the no-strings attached person. She had persons linked to her in showbiz but once she knew about that, she’ll avoid the said person after. Rena even refused to work with those persons again, so definitely, when she found out that Jurina is in-love with her, she’ll definitely back out from this project. She won’t even have the chance to be Rena’s girlfriend even when it’s just for a promo. 
Her thoughts were cut when she realized that Rena was squirming on the chair that Churi just occupied a while ago. It was then she realized that they’re in a clinic. Jurina remembered how much Rena doesn’t hospitals, or everything related to it, even a pharmacy, or in her case, a small clinic.
“Let’s go out somewhere.” She offered the girl.
Rena agreed, she waited for Jurina to fix herself. Jurina hoped that Rena would hold her hand; after all they’re official now even just for a play.
But Rena didn’t. She just waited for Jurina. That’s it.
Rena was caring and gentle to Jurina, she was the one who carried the latter’s bag as she lead the girl to her car. That’s because it’s her job. Jurina is her job. She noticed the latter’s hesitance to ride on the passenger seat.
“I don’t want to look like you’re driver, Jurina-san.” She smiled at the younger girl. And at that time, Jurina wasn’t clear who’s who. The tables have turned, she, the playgirl is completely useless to the charms of the one who’s allergic to commitment. She almost melted with Rena’s smile directed to her. She was glad that a smile was directed to her, finally a smile was hers. That made her heart flutter. But somehow, she thought, that the smile was empty. As if it was not a smile, but a scripted action. She tried to ignore the thought. And a bitter realization hit her, that, they’re not a real couple. She should be happy enough that Rena didn’t back out from the project despite her being so troublesome as ever, to faint twice already.
“Then I’ll be lucky to have such a beautiful driver then.” Jurina smiled and sat at the passenger seat.
Rena took a peak to her passenger and smirked, “Hm. It’s so troublesome to have such a smooth-talker girlfriend.” She noticed some pink hue on Jurina’s face. She laughed.
“Just drive. Will you?” Jurina pouted.
They ended up in a park. The both of them sat in silence, nothing to say. Jurina broke it.
“Thank you for carrying me all the way.” She told her.
She was expecting a reply like, ‘Anything for my girlfriend.’ Or maybe just a simple ‘You’re welcome.’
But Rena said nothing. She just nodded. Jurina hid the sudden pang of pain in her chest. She stood up, “Let me buy us something to eat.”
Rena nodded again. Jurina smiled and ran. She had her back against Rena, so the latter will never know how the younger girl cried at that time.
As she watched the younger running away, Rena felt guilty for a bit. But she knew that if she said the words that Jurina will be glad to hear, she’ll feel even guiltier. Rena knew that it wasn’t really Jurina that she was trying to save. It was somebody else. She took a huge sigh.
“That was big.” A voice commented. Rena doesn’t need to look to know that person, but she did anyways. It was their producer.
“What bad air brought you here, Mariko-sama?” she asked.
Mariko Shinoda laughed, “Just trying to check if one of my daughters is still alive.”
Mariko-sama has this habit of calling them her daughters. But if you think that it’s because they’re the sweet sort of mother-daughter relationship, you’re completely wrong. Mariko-sama is known of her sadistic nature to train her daughters. But it was that sadistic training that brought them to their fame. But still, Rena is glad that Mariko-sama is too busy with her career that she forgot to her love life or else, Rena will feel very bad for Mariko-sama’s children.
“If you want me to live, let me back out from this project.” She told the older woman.
The producer sighed, “You know I can’t do that, Rena-chan. And if you know already, one of the reasons why I agreed to his program is because of your ‘line’.”
Rena scoffed at her, “So you think that this project will let me allow someone to cross the line!?”
Mariko-sama stared at Rena and in an instant Rena knew to shut her mouth.
“I have a line on my own, Rena.” Mariko told her, “And I’m not asking you to let someone cross over you line. What I’m asking is, you’ll have someone near to you. And you won’t go away.”
“I have you and RAY for that.” she retorted.
“RAY and I will not even dare to get close to your line. We know what will happen. We need someone who has the courage to do that for us. Someone, who’s willing to take the risks; and that someone isn’t me or RAY.”
“Do you think that Jurina is that someone!?” Rena started to yell. There was someone who crossed the line before, she was happy with that crossing. But that someone died now. And thinking that Jurina will be that someone means replacing the person who crossed before, and that thought annoyed Rena.
“Rena. Stop being a coward, and let her go already. Why don’t you give Jiro-kun a chance? He seems to like you very much.”
Rena snapped, “I’m not a damned coward Mariko.”
“Stop lying to yourself.” Mariko said with a sigh, “Or else no one will love you.”
“That’s not tru---“ Rena was cut when someone appeared beside her.
“That’s not true, Mariko-sama.” Jurina said directly, meeting Mariko’s eyes.
“You’re Rena’s supposed girlfriend, right?” Mariko’s aura suddenly changed, she looked angelic, “How did you know my name?”
“I’m Rena-chan’s girlfriend. I was her fan from the start that’s why I know you.” She bowed a bit as a sign of respect then looked at Mariko’s eyes again, “And you’re wrong…because even if Rena-chan keeps on lying to herself…”
Rena sat alone in the bench again. Mariko left with a smile on her face after hearing what Jurina said. She sighed.
It’s been hours since that encounter with Mariko and that statement of Jurina. Jurina, after making that statement and seeing Mariko off, ran away and disappeared somewhere after telling her to wait. Hours passed by.
However Rena remained stuck in that moment. She realized how lucky Jurina’s girlfriend will be. She did not expect Jurina to say that. And the more she realizes things, the more she knows that Jurina will just be wasted on her. She pressed her fingers on her lips.
But the problem is…
Jurina ran for the second time away from Rena.
She was about to give the melon pan that she bought for Rena-chan when she saw her talking to an older woman. And being a fan for ever since, she knows that woman. She’s the producer of RAY. She walked towards them but she heard Mariko’s statement about Takahara Jiro. He’s the most eligible candidate as Rena’s boyfriend. And the only thing that keeps away from shipping them is the fact that Jurina is in love with Rena herself. And Jurina knows how much Rena respects Mariko so she was afraid that Jiro-kun may take Rena away from her since Mariko blessed them, not that there were WMatsui for real.
“Stop lying to yourself.” Mariko said with a sigh, “Or else no one will love you.”
When she heard that she continued walking and answered for Rena.
 “That’s not true, Mariko-sama.”
“You’re Rena’s supposed girlfriend, right?” Mariko looked at her, but based on Jurina’s observation, it feels like Mariko was trying to look deeper to her, figuring out who she is, “How did you know my name?”
 “I’m Rena-chan’s girlfriend. I was her fan from the start that’s why I know you. And you’re wrong…because even if Rena-chan keeps on lying to herself…I’ll still keep on loving her. No matter what path she choose…nothing can change my love her.”
Jurina stopped for a moment to scold her self. She wasn’t supposed to tell Rena that. Now, Rena might avoid her. But the problem is…
“I see.” Mariko looked at me in amusement, “But, Love is a mutual feeling, Jurina-san…how about Rena-chan?”
Jurina’s heart stopped. She’s definitely sure that she loves Rena, but Rena’s feelings about her, is something that she’s not sure.
So she never really expected Rena to kiss her on the lips. And it wasn’t just a smack. It was a kiss that lovers do. And it took her breath away.
Jurina sighed for the nth time, as her hand fished for the object that she bought after running away for the second time.
It’s now or never.
Let the pretending game begin.
Rena took her time to think. Jurina is good girl to hurt, though it sucks being with Jiro. Seeing the girl come back, she rose to her feet.
“Jurina…I---“
“Be my girlfriend.”
Rena looked at me with shocked eyes. What an irony of life, Rena thought of a way to back-out from the project to somehow save Jurina, and suddenly Jurina proposes to her.
“I—“
Jurina knelt and fished for the object in her pocket then brought it out.
“I am a playgirl before. I just want to experience having a girlfriend.”
“But I don’t lov—“
“I said nothing about love…or about loving me. I just wanted to have a girlfriend. And you don’t want to be with Jiro.” At that time, Jurina’s acting can par Atsuko’s.
‘I don’t want you to be with Jiro.’ She wanted to add.
“There will be no strings attached. I won’t do anything you don’t want to.” She added.
“Yes. I’ll be your girlfriend.”
She brought the ring out of the box and placed on Rena’s finger.  She stood and hugged the other girl.
“Wait…” Rena pulled away, “I want to give you this…” it was a necklace with a drumstick-shaped pendant hanging on it.
“Today, I’ll be your official girlfriend. No strings attached.”
That, marked the day of pretend with a superstar.

------------------
Let's give Jurina a comforting hug. T___T

X is mark of Silent
Silent is a reader.

Offline kuro_black29

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • (´∀`)♡ WmatsuixMayuki (Blackdawnindisguise)
Re: I'm Dating The Superstar Chap. 6 *4/8/15* (MaYuki, WMatsui, AtsuMina)
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2015, 01:19:05 PM »
That was sad and depressing~
Rena...jurina...nooooooooo
For wmatsui moment..i think imma
gonna prepare my fragile heart..
Pretend is soooo much hurt then being ignored..
im hoping rena accepted jurina and accepted her past..

As always..thanks for the update author san~
Waiting for next...xD..good job
Live in the land of mist..nahh just kidding..
Live in the land of Wmatsui and Mayuki...
World of fantasy..World of Lalaland~

(っ´▽`)っWmatsui~Mayuki ♡ (。’∀’。)

Tend to forget things but not mah fav author and fics

Offline gek geki

• 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈 松井玲奈
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • 松井玲奈 looooooooooooooove~
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2015, 02:36:37 PM »
Pretend....

Offline Raizel

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • Beat Faster for Fanfiction
« Reply #65 on: April 08, 2015, 03:28:57 PM »
Jurina..
No.. You will hurt your heart for doing this..  :banghead: :banghead:
I'm starting to feel the future is so sad.. :cry:
Rena.. please open your heart..  :panic:
Thanks for update author-san..   :twothumbs
Waiting for the next.. :bow:

Offline vivinardisa

• Member+
  • MaYuki Shipper \(^_^)/ Yukirin Kami Oshi
« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2015, 06:15:49 PM »
WMatsui moment is so sad  :cry:   :cry:

It is so sad that they are only pretend  :(  :(

Thanks for update waiting for the next chapter  :cathappy:  :cathappy:

Offline cisda83

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #67 on: April 09, 2015, 01:09:44 AM »
Yeah... Update at last...

Ah... Poor Jurina for needed to be a pretend girlfriend.... though she wished for Rena to learn to love her for real

Would Rena be able to love Jurina?

What's going to happen next?

Can't wait to find out

Thank you for the update

:twothumbs :twothumbs :twothumbs

Offline Kirozoro

• Member+
  • WMatsui, Atsumina, Mayuki couple forever!!
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2015, 04:45:41 AM »
OMG POOR JURINA WHYY WHYY U HAVE TO DO THIS AUTHOR-SAN

Offline mirurunky

• an early birds catches worms
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • an ordinary person
« Reply #69 on: April 13, 2015, 02:07:55 AM »
it was.... wow, jurina wow  :cry:

Offline yurin23mayuki

• Member+
  • HKT48箱推し
    • yurin23mayuki
« Reply #70 on: April 15, 2015, 01:26:59 PM »
this makes me cry  :cry:
please update soon T_T

Offline Dianalrs

• Member+
    • Acabatelo__MT
« Reply #71 on: April 16, 2015, 02:31:52 AM »
Aww I feel a littel sad for Jurina
but maybe it's her opportunity for Rena fall in love with her  :heart:

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #72 on: April 16, 2015, 06:13:33 PM »
Poor Juripup T0T
Don't hurt her, Rena-chan T0T
She loves you soooo much T0T

Love this fic, author-san^^
Update soon~
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline MayuxMatsuixMusic

• mayuyu oshi <3
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • oshiri~~!!!
« Reply #73 on: April 24, 2015, 03:41:58 PM »
aww they're only pretending  :( :(

but i know that somechapter rena will realize her feelings~   XD

more mayuki author-san~ :thumbup
mayuyu and rena is <3

mayuki and mayurena is my fav <3

Offline yocelin17

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #74 on: February 13, 2016, 05:08:28 PM »
Are you already abandon this story? I just found it, and want to see their story especially Wmatsui, i think Rena will fall in love to Jurina, but won't realize that Jurina loves her since the very start.

Please  continue
Usually a silent reader.

Sorry for my broken english, english is not my first language.

Kami-oshi: Kashiwagi Yuki

Offline Genkikid

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #75 on: February 19, 2016, 12:43:45 PM »
Ju's kind of pretending is the most hurtful way of loving I think :cry:.  I hope Rena will love Ju soon. So please update soon

Offline yumii07

• ecchi
  • Always suport Yukirin, Mayuyu, Rena, Atsuko
« Reply #76 on: February 23, 2016, 02:45:05 PM »
 :otomerika:
Give me more MaYuki author san

Ahh..
I can't wait for next chapter

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #77 on: February 24, 2016, 06:06:09 PM »
update please

Offline keijuna

« Reply #78 on: October 20, 2017, 06:47:31 PM »
Ne author san please update :cry:
It's really interesting and I really want to know more...

JPHiP Radio (34/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: AKB48 - HIBIWARE TA KAGAMI