JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Buono! - Honto no Jibun

Author Topic: Race against Humanity - chapter 1 (MaYuki) 13/11/2015  (Read 2175 times)

Offline postttmater

Race against Humanity - chapter 1 (MaYuki) 13/11/2015
« on: November 12, 2015, 02:23:35 AM »
Prologue

Its finally done…” a man wearing a white lab coat said, he walked towards a glass tube which was filled with a blue substance, there was also something else in the tube besides the blue substance, but since the substance was translucent, the thing that was in there could be barley seen.

ha ha..Finally after all these years, it’s done, it’s complete!” the man said, his every breath was visible within the cold, grey lab. The man walked over towards a room that had little lighting, as he did, he took out a black silvery like card and stuck it inside a machine, the machine then lit up and the glass tube that was outside, was drained from its blue substance and all that was left was a body. The man walked back outside again and went in front of the glass tube, he pressed his hand against it and slowly the front of the tube opened. Massive clouds of steam came rowing in, making the room look like a steam room.

ah aha! This time I will show them! I will show them the true power of C.O.R.P!” the man laughed hysterically. Afterwards, he calmed down and went towards a small scanner, he took out a small rectangular plastic card and put it into the slot. After the man put the card inside, a screen lit up from behind him. Saying things in a language not known to humans, he took a quick look at the screen then back to the tube. He repeated this many times until he finally walked back towards the tube.

And now for the finishing touch…” the man said under his warm, hot breathe. Quickly, he slammed his palm against a red button, after he did that the body opened up her eyes.

« Last Edit: October 24, 2017, 02:26:31 PM by sophcaro »

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
Re: Race against Humanity (an MaYuki fanfic)
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2015, 06:43:46 AM »
An interesting prologue $_$ and its mayuki  thank you i'm waiting for the chapter 💪💞 :cathappy: :heart:
MAYUKI are real !!!

ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS LOVE

Offline Ne_Okotteru

• Professional Baka
  • ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2015, 06:49:08 AM »
I haven't read a Mayuki fic in a while.
I cant wait for the first chapter :byebye:

Offline hackata48

• Member+
  • TE HETA HADA WODA! -Quote from 'Frenzy'ability TWA
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2015, 07:09:43 AM »
So...

Mayu is an actual Cyborg

Offline postttmater

Race against Humanity (an MaYuki fanfic) update Chapter 1
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2015, 10:52:12 PM »
Chapter 1

“I’m telling you! Curses exist okay?” a woman dressed in a blue hoodie and black jeans said, she also had her hair up in a ponytail.

“Well I’m saying they don’t now end of session” another woman dressed in a pink t-shirt and wearing jeans said, she also happened to wear glasses. The 2 looked at one another and just giggled, soon afterwards the 2 held each other’s hands in comfort.

“Ah just remembered I have to go to work Rena” the girl said before she went inside a room filled with many gadgets and dirty piles of clothes. Rena followed the other girl, as soon as she did an ugly foul stench came out from no where

“OH GOD NO! IN THE NAME OF HEAVENS WHAT DIED IN THAT ROOM!” Rena yelled out, the girl looked up and smiled

“Oh nothing just a couple of human bodies and some of my experiments!” the girl whistled

“Gross…but listen do you really have to go so soon?” Rena said in her cute voice, this made the girl stop her tracks and look at Rena. She stared at her eyes for a brief moment before going back to what she was doing.

“of course I do, I mean this is what I chose, this is my life now” the girl said, soon after she was done changing into her uniform, the girl quickly rushed out the door. The girl waved goodbye and slammed the door shut, leaving behind a giant echo afterwards. Rena sighed and slowly walked out towards the balcony where she over saw the city lights. Out in the garage, the girl took out her car keys and pressed the unlock button twice, afterwards she got in, she pressed a small red button on the car keys. This made everything go from normal to high-tech, the seatbelt automatically buckled by itself, the screen in the car showed a list of choices, from one being Map to another being Snack/Drink dispenser. It was like being in an RV, except this one was smaller and better. The girl then pressed a blue button, which activated self-driving mode. The car then started its engine and began to drive itself out of the driveway towards its destination.

“Good morning Agent Kashiwagi Yuki” the car said 

“Morning Phil, check the traffic report yet?” Yuki said

“Yes and it seems like there was an fire incident on the highway, meaning that the whole area is in a traffic jam” Yuki nodded

“Then how about we take the usual route?” Yuki asked, Phil confirmed it within the navigation system. As the car was driving, it took a sharp left turn and started to speed up, increasing its mileage by every second, there was a huge wall up ahead, but quickly reaching for a small remote control within a small hatch inside the visor, Yuki was able to the press the button before they crash landed. The huge wall then created an underground tunnel which lead to a secret passage way. The car continued to drive in a fast pace but this time it was a bit slower. While driving through the tunnel there were many windows showing different parts of the sea. The sea showed all kinds of underwater creatures, from fishes to whales, even sharks were there.

“Ah~ this is why I love taking this route” Yuki said as she laid back, she continued to watch the scenario as if it were a movie. As a few minutes passed the view suddenly changed into a greyish pale wall, the car then did a full turn and this time there were cars everywhere, the car then made another turn and it stopped in an empty space. Yuki gathered her stuff and unlocked the car door, she then carefully opened the door, making sure not to hit the other car that was next to her. Soon enough she got out and started to walk, and with every step, you can hear a sharp noise coming from the ground. Of course this was coming from Yuki, who was wearing black combat boots, Yuki reached a gate that said Level 2, it was bright blue and translucent just like any other of the gates that were there.

Yuki then grabbed an I.D card from her waist and slid it against a black machine that immediately turned green afterwards a blue jelly like substance came out from the side of the gate and Yuki grabbed her hand and gently she rested it against the cold blue substance. Doing this, it gave Yuki shivers and chills down her back but soon enough it stopped and the gate opened. Yuki walked inside and felt the warm hot air, inside there were computers everywhere and many large screens showing different places and maps with tiny red dots everywhere, on the left of the room, was a hallway that looked like it was endless for miles, and within the hallway, there were many doors, some labeled testing room, others labeled laboratories. On the other side of room there was another hallway, inside the hallway was more doors this time the doors were labeled offices, but within the middle of hallway it split into 2 more hallways, the doors on the left side of the hallways were labeled with weaponries, gadgets, and field simulation, on the other side it was mostly labeled with medical training and just regular training.

“ah agent Kashiwagi, welcome back from your little vacation trip, how was it?” a man wearing a black suit along with a grey tie said

“Good morning Agent Yamamoto, it was fine, got to spend time with my girlfriend, and had time to recover from that last mission” Yuki said

“ah that’s good, oh speaking of which did you file out the report I emailed you last night?” Sayaka asked as he and Yuki walked over to the break room.

“yes I did, filled it out, and emailed it towards the head of the missions” Yuki said as she grabbed a cup and filled it up with coffee, she then took the hot cup of steaming coffee and filled it up with some white powder and some other powder as well. Afterwards Yuki took a small thin straw and started to mix the coffee, creating brown and white swirls within the cup.

“well that’s good to hear ah speaking of which the director wanted to see you” Sayaka said, Yuki looked up from her cup in a state of confusion.

“hm what for?”

“just go and you will see” Sayaka said

“if you say so agent Yamamoto” Yuki then walked out of the break room, and walked down all the way towards the end of the hall. After she made it to the end, there was a door there, labeled Director’s Office, all in huge black letterings, quickly, without spilling her drink, she opened the door to the director sitting at her desk with files scattered all around it

“Agent Kashiwagi, glad to see you again, I do hope that calling you in after you just got back isn’t too much of a trouble” the director said, Yuki shook her head

“It’s not a big deal really, I mean it’s great to see you again Director Yokoyama” the director smiled at her and then grabbed the files that were on her desk and handed them towards Yuki

“these files were reported from a citizen who saw something, something that a human wouldn’t be seen doing, your job is to insight this and report back to me” the director said, Yuki opened up the files to see many blurry photos, but only one photo remained still, it had a girl who looked like she was still young, she had on a blue mini skirt along with a pink hoodie, she was also wearing knee high socks and tan boots and she had a black backpack.

“Looks adorable” Yuki said as she looked up from the files, the director crossed her arms

“don’t be falling for the subject, besides aren’t you dating someone already?” the director asked, Yuki nodded but smiled right away

“yeah of course but it’s just a compliment nothing too serious, if it was, then you would’ve had me at my knees begging for forgiveness” Yuki said before she walked out, the director sighed and grabbed a bottle of champagne and poured herself a glass, after she did, the director took the glass of champagne and took a sip

“that agent of mine…” Yuki walked out of the office and into the hallway, she then walked out into the main building and back into the parking lot, she grabbed her car keys and pressed the unlock button twice and headed towards her car. Once she did, she opened her car door, once again making sure not to it the other car, she then got inside and took the files that she received and scanned them. On the screen inside the car it mapped out the exact location of where the report had said and soon afterwards, Yuki started the engine and this time she drove the car herself. Yuki arrived at her destination and parked the car. She got out and started to investigate the area.

Yuki eventually found footsteps and soon analyzed them, “hm…heavy footprints reveal that they belong to a boot” quickly remembering the picture from the file, she grabbed out a digital camera and took a picture

“a piece of evidence that need to be scanned back at the lab” Yuki said to herself, she then searched around some more and found markings on the wall nearby

“Signs show that these belong to not just any human but…” Yuki was cut off, as for she something from a nearby distance. She grabbed her gun from the inside of her jacket and stood by the wall making sure she was not visible.

“My dear child, you are already old enough to go on your own, there’s no need to come back to me” a man wearing a white lab coat said, a girl wearing the exact same outfit from the picture looked sad

“Demo…otosama…” the girl spoke, Yuki carefully looked behind the wall and saw the two interacting with one another, she also noted that the girl was from the picture

“now, now child I shall be fine but you must venture and journey on your own from here on out” the man then turned the girl around and lightly pushed her, suggesting that she must go. The girl obeyed and the man disappeared into the shadows nearby, the girl just kept on walking until she noticed something from behind the wall

“Anata dare?” the girl said in an extreme tone, Yuki didn’t respond, she just stayed behind the wall

“Tch- I asked who you are?” the girl said, once more Yuki didn’t respond

“fine be it that way, I guess I will have to use force” the girl then extended out her arm and what looks like a gun came from her arm and she started to shoot at the wall, since the wall was so old and thin, it slowly started to collapse. Yuki had no choice but to get away from there, she quickly did a tuck n’ roll and she was able to get away from the wall but she was caught by the girl. The girl then pointed her gun towards Yuki, Yuki did the same as well.

“drop your weapon” Yuki said, the girl glared at her for a few seconds but eventually she put her weapon away, Yuki did the same thing

“state your name, age, and where you came from” Yuki said

“my name is Watanabe Mayu, im 20 years old, and I don’t know where I came from” after hearing that, Yuki was in shock, I mean how can someone so young be so old.

“alright, but im going to need you to come with me” Yuki said and started to walk towards Mayu, but within the first step Mayu grabbed her gun again and shot Yuki, luckily she missed but only by a long shot.

“oi…I thought I told you to put away your gun” Yuki said as she slowly walked towards Mayu, Mayu stood there still aiming at Yuki.

“don’t worry im not a threat towards you or anybody, so just listen to me and…” Yuki was able to get close enough towards Mayu and immediately she pulled out her handcuffs and put them around Mayu’s hands

Mayu didn’t say a word not even after Yuki handcuffed her. Yuki then started to dragged her away towards her car, it took a long time but she was able to make it. Yuki unlocked her car and threw Mayu inside the back of the seat, after that she closed the door and went towards the driver’s seat and started the engine. On the drive the two were quiet, Yuki wanted to say something but she knew that she won’t get an answer. They were able to get back to the HQ without any complications, and Yuki took Mayu to the director’s office.

“YOU WHAT!” the director yelled out towards Yuki

“hey, it’s not my fault, she fired at me, all I did-“

“You didn’t follow my rules Kashiwagi!” the director said as she grabbed Yuki by the collar, Yuki pushed the director away

“as I said she had a weapon and she fired it, so I had the right to arrest her, besides that you said that you wanted me to insight on this mission, this is a perfect chance to do that” Yuki said calmly, the director looked at her and sighed

“well you do have point there…hm I guess so, but you will have to take care of her since it is your mission” Yuki knew this and nodded her head, soon afterwards the director dismissed Yuki and Mayu. The 2 then headed back into the hallway and soon walked towards Yuki’s office, when Yuki unlocked the door and opened it everything looked plain and simple.

“hm…from what I read off of your data, It seems like you don’t like all those fancy stuff from the agents huh?” Mayu finally said as she scanned around the room, Yuki looked up to her in confusion

“what do you mean? Wait… how did you even get your hands on my files?” Yuki questioned, Mayu just smirked and went quiet once again. Yuki made a small glare at her but went on about doing her own business. Yuki made Mayu sit down in a chair next to her, soon after Yuki sat down at her desk and turned on her computer, pulling out files from the drawers underneath the table.  Few hours had passed and it was already dawn. There was a slight buzzing sound coming out from Yuki’s left pocket.

“ah…” Yuki said as she felt her phone vibrate, she quickly grabbed it out and checked the caller I.D, she saw that it was Rena and she answered the phone

“hai moshi moshi…Rena-chan?” Yuki said

“its already late, where are you?” Rena asked with slight concern

“still at the office, but I promise that I will be back home with dinner” Yuki said as she laid back in her chair, she looked at Mayu to see if she was still there and she was, except she was sleeping in the most cutest way possible

“well okay, just be back before 12” Rena said, Yuki agreed and then hanged up. Still looking at Mayu, she went over towards a small cabinet and grabbed out a small grey blanket, then she went over towards Mayu and wrapped the blanket around her. Afterwards she went back to filling out reports. Another hour passed and it was almost 11.

“don’t you think it’s time to go home?” Yuki looked up from the bright computer screen to see Mayu, still wrapped in the grey blanket that she gave her, standing in front of the desk.

“AH!” Yuki said as she fell backwards, hitting the back of her head against the wall

“ouch…you scared me…” Yuki said as she got up, she rubbed the back of her head and noticed that it was bleeding a bit. Mayu noticed this and immediately went to go help her

“you’re hurt… let me help you” Mayu said as she helped Yuki get up and back onto the chair.

“ah…arigato…” Yuki said, Mayu stood there quietly again but it was only for a minute

“hm well luckily you didn’t receive any damage towards your skull for else you would need to go to the hospital” Yuki nodded in slight confusion but she didn’t feel like asking questions

“alright well since it’s only a slight wound, I suggest you disinfect it and put a bandage over it” Mayu said

“well okay I have some medical supplies at home so I can…” Mayu interrupted Yuki

“no, too long, you live far away from HQ” Mayu said as she started to open up drawers

“wait how do you know where I live?” Yuki asked, Mayu didn’t answer

“if you leave that wound untreated then it could lead to some serious medical issues” Mayu said as she opened up another set of drawers

“well okay…whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on a minute what are you doing?” Yuki said as she finally noticed what Mayu was doing

“searching for some medical supplies, every room has one” Mayu said, Yuki just stared at her

“ah found it” Mayu said after she searched the entire room. She then grabbed the small white package with a red cross on it and opened it up, she then grabbed some cotton balls with some bandages and a bottle of rubbing alcohol. After getting the necessary items, she walked back over to Yuki.

“this will sting a bit” Mayu said as she poured the rubbing alcohol on the cotton ball

“please im an agent so technically I can…” Mayu then applied the cotton ball against Yuki’s wound

“OUCH!!” Yuki screamed, Mayu giggled but after a few minutes she was done, she then took the bloody cotton ball and threw it away and unwrapped the bandage and started to wrap it around Yuki’s head.

“and done, it should be healed within a few days” Mayu said, Yuki grew red

“uhn…arigato” Yuki said shyly, Mayu smiled which made Yuki blush a bit.

“no problem, but still you should probably get home, I mean we can’t leave Rena-san waiting right?” Yuki completely forgot about Rena.

“ah crap…she’s gonna be mad at me if don’t come home!” Yuki said rushing to put everything away, Mayu giggled again

“you’re adorable when you get flustered” Mayu said under her breathe

“you say something…well whatever, can you grab my bag in the corner?” Yuki asked as she was underneath the desk, Mayu did as she was told and grabbed it. Afterwards the 2 were already on the road.

“Phil mind if you check the traffic status?” Yuki asked

“yes, there’s no real traffic within the freeway” Phil said

“well what about the highway?” Yuki said

“there’s really no traffic on the highway but…” Phil was interrupted

“alright well then can you navigate us to the highway?” Yuki asked, Phil was troubled

“uhm…how about we take the regular route?” Phil tried to suggest this idea but got turned down

“no, I have to stop by the restaurant and get dinner” Yuki said, Mayu sensed that there was something going on. Phil suggested other ideas once more but again got turned down

“stop trying to stall Phil just navigate us towards the highway” Yuki demanded, Phil did as he was told and a route towards the highway showed up on the map. Yuki drove out of the parking lot and drove outside, following the red line on the map, she was able to get to the highway.

“alright then we just have about an ½ hour to go” Yuki continued to drive, Mayu, who noticed no cars around, tried to warn Yuki

“uhm…are you sure about this…I mean look around there’s no cars” Yuki looked around but shrugged it off

“yeah…makes it better for me to rush home” Yuki said, the minute she said that there was a big rumble. The big rumble grew bigger and bigger.

“is that an earthquake?” Yuki asked, Mayu nodded and Phil said yes, quickly Yuki stepped on the gas pedal, but it was too late the road had a huge crack in the middle and it kept on getting bigger and bigger, it expanded to the point where there was nothing but a big black empty hole. And the car which Yuki and Mayu were in, were nowhere to be seen.

To be continued
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 11:02:19 PM by postttmater »

Offline tacosashimi

« Reply #5 on: November 14, 2015, 04:06:05 PM »
Whaaaaaa?
Mayu is a cyborg?!?!?!

Offline Yurena

• Member+
  • Rena & yukirin always my oshi
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2015, 10:53:45 AM »
Mayu kakkoee ad always 😍 but why rena is yuki gf .....💔
MAYUKI are real !!!

ALWAYS MY PRECIOUS LOVE

JPHiP Radio (20/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Buono! - Honto no Jibun