JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Turbocharger On

Author Topic: Cocky Boy and Arrogant Girl (WMatsui) - COMPLETED  (Read 27522 times)

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
Re: Cocky Boy and Arrogant Girl (WMatsui) Ch.7 January 16
« Reply #40 on: January 16, 2016, 04:50:43 PM »
Someone is jealous~~~~~
You shouldn't say it, Ju. 'Cause you gonna love her for the rest of your life~~~~

Can't wait for another chapter!>O<
Keep going, author-san! Keep going!^o^/
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline rindg

• No Oshima Yuko without Kojima Haruna~~~ :3
  • Member+
« Reply #41 on: January 16, 2016, 07:46:43 PM »
Ohohoho Rena-chan? What's wrong? Hehehehe hihiihhih hohohohoh

Maybe Jun actually likes her back but just doesn't want to admit it?

Seriously, just be honest already!

Thanks for the update!
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.
Those who ships it, rules.

Check out my fanfictions:
The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline RenshuChan

• Jurina's secret crush ~
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I know many people's secret, but they don't ~
« Reply #42 on: January 17, 2016, 01:32:44 PM »
Replies>>>
@key17: Jun's actual feeling huh? Still a secret :lol:

@vickystar: Jun and Rena in the same room? Don't act innocent, you know the rest :D

@buciq: I don't feel anything! *Rena answered*

@Junchan48: Jealous??? :lol: Right, Jun shouldn't say it that quick right??? XD

@rindg: Nothing's wrong *Rena answered* XD who knows of who like who? :lol:

Thanks for reading and the replies...!!!
Well, it's a bit late, I have exam tomorrow T____T But I will still update it, don't worry guys. I guess I spoil you a lot, right? That's because I love you all :lol:
Here's the next chapter, ENJOY! XD

Eighth

"Ooh man... What the hell are you doing with my car?!" Jun yelled and pushed the boy until a loud thump could be heard, his back bumped into Jun's car.

"I... I didn't mean to spill my coffee, please, I'm sorry..." He cried.

"Use your clothes to wipe it!" Jun yelled.

"But-" he looked at Jun's face and saw he was glaring at him. He had no other choice, he used his clothes to wipe the coffee.

"Right, wipe it right, don't left any spot!" Jun laughed at him.

Suddenly, a lecturer came and witnessed the horrible scene. He looked angry as he approached Jun.

"Come with me to the office, now!" He yelled.

"What?!"

At the office>>>

Jun was waiting impatiently at the office. The lecturer went somewhere right before they reached his office so he asked Jun to wait for him inside. It didn't took a long time until he brought a familiar person inside his room and asked the person to sat beside Jun.

"What are you doing?" Jun asked mockingly, though a bit surprised to meet this person at this kind of situation.

"Nothing," she folded her arms. "Just... Making someone almost lick my Gucci bag." Rena explained. "What are you doing here?" She asked back.

"I make someone wiped my car with his clothes," Jun laughed, followed by Rena.

"That wasn't something funny to laughed at, Matsui-san and... Matsui-san. It's been times you two overdo something with another students. I'm really sorry but I have to give a punishment to both of you," the lecturer said.

"WHAT???" Both of them shocked.

"You know who I am? You can't do this to me! I'll call my father-"

"That's right. You're Matsui Hiro-san's son. I've talked to your father and he agree with me," the lecturer said.

"I'll call my father-"

"No need to, Matsui-san. Your parents agree with me as well," the lecturer smiled. Both Jun and Rena looked very displeased with the decision. "So... This Saturday, both of you will..."

"This can't be real" Jun whispered.

"He's joking, right?" Rena protested. "What's with this social work punishment?!" Rena protested again.

"Working for a day in a prison? What the hell is wrong with him?! We're not criminals!" Jun protested again.

"Come on, just get inside, we already came here to help you when we can spend our day to go on a date, right Yukirin?" Mayu said.

"D-date?" Rena's eyes bulging.

Mayu and Yuki smiled. Jun and Rena never knew that they already dated. They didn't even know since when they became friends. It was surprising.

They didn't tell the whole story to Jun and Rena eventhough Rena demanded Yuki to spilled the truth, she denied. Their best friends pushed them inside the prison, met the head officer and started their social work.

It was a total boredom for the two Matsui, but they didn't have any other choice. Continuing the punishment, or... Continuing the punishment. They felt stupid. They even never clean their own room, but they had to helped the prisoners to clean the prison area.

In the mid day, they helped to distribute the prisoners foods, well...at least helping to distributed the plates to everyone. Both faces were totally awful to watch. Suddenly Yuki nudged Rena who stood beside her as all of them distributed the plates.

"Rena, you better smile," she whispered.

"For what?! It's my face so I would do as I please, okay? Tsk," Rena told her.

"This is prison Rena-san," Mayu added.

"I told you, I don't care!" Rena yelled and caused people to look at her. Yuki and Mayu bowed their head continously and apologized for making a fuss.

"Some of them getting here because they are murderer," Yuki told Rena.

Rena gulped and bowed her head as an apology and smiled awkwardly. But someone didn't do so.

"They can kill you, too, Jun," Mayu whispered to Jun and it made Jun do the same like Rena.

The lunch session went well and at the end of the day they had a sharing session. One by one, the prisoner shared their stories.

"My name's Takahashi Minami, I am married. I have two children, Sakura and Meru," a man started to tell his story but then his eyes got teary at the mention of his children.

"I... My family is poor. That night, my children cried because they were hungry. I hastily robbed a store... but unluckily the police were patrolling that night. And...you know the rest," he ended his story and sat back again.

The four students breathed again after he finished his story. Mayu and Yuki glanced at Jun and Rena's expression. They had this painful expression. Mayu and Yuki smiled at each other.

"The next, we have umm... Furuhata Nao-san, please," the officer called.

At the mention of her name, a young, beautiful girl stood up. The four of them startled from their seats. The young girl just smiled, she knew that the students were surprised at her.

"My name's Furuhata Nao, I'm 19 years old." She introduced herself. "I ended up here because I... killed a person," she started.

The students gulped. It was surprising to know that a beautiful girl was a killer.

"I was a normal student, but at school I always bullied by another students because I was poor and all..." She laughed.

That two certain rich people was straightenning their poses to listen to this girl carefully.

"I could accept if they kicked me or cut my books, but one day, they went overboard. My sister who was a junior in our school... They raped her," she started to cry.

"I couldn't accept that! My sister told me it was one of that rich people who did it. So I came and asking for his responsibility. But, he just laughed as if it was nothing for him. So I killed him the next day," she cried and went back to her seat.

Jun and Rena couldn't look at the girl's face. Mayu and Yuki also noticed it. They tapped on the two's shoulder, calming them down. Mayu and Yuki smiled again. They understood why the lecturer asked Jun and Rena to come there. It was indeed a good idea.

*TBC*

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Re: Cocky Boy and Arrogant Girl (WMatsui) Ch.8 January 17
« Reply #43 on: January 17, 2016, 02:17:41 PM »
O_____________O"

Seriously..? ..They seriously made people do that..?!

I've heard money is power and corrupt, but...

THIS IS RIDICULOUS! >_<

Now they gotta work in a prison for one day... Crap... o-o"
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline key17

• Lone Wolf
  • Member+
  • ♡SKE48♡Matsui Rena♡WMatsui♡
« Reply #44 on: January 17, 2016, 03:05:19 PM »
finally they get punishment haha
i hope they'll change.... a little, maybe?
mayuki dating?!! since when???
☆LIVING IN DREAMLAND WITH PAPA JURINA AND MAMA RENA☆

-sorry for my bad english, still learning with uncle Sae :hee:

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
« Reply #45 on: January 17, 2016, 07:35:55 PM »
Haha it's a good lesson for them. They will realize they did wrong w another person around. Will do better things together and they will learn the ways better with each other:") they will fall in love yayaya
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline rindg

• Member+
« Reply #46 on: January 17, 2016, 10:18:52 PM »
It is certainly a good idea to have them work at a prison and make the inmates tell their story  :on drink:

Hope it opened Jun and Rena's eyes, they abused their power and it was not good  :on thumbb:

Now they will know how other people felt, it's a good idea for the both of them  :mon determined:

The Mayuki Couple are so loyal, they went in the prison with their best friends! I'd like to have friends like them  :mon innocent:

Mayuki started dating too eh? WMatsui was so suprised! I bet they started talking some more after the WMatsui engagement thing  :mon inluv:

Thanks for the update! Good luck with your exams too! FIGHT-OH!  :mon beam:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.

The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline sasshirie

• Member+
  • Shipping is number 1 priority
« Reply #47 on: January 18, 2016, 12:53:32 AM »
is it smth similar to prison schookl anime manga drama?

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #48 on: January 18, 2016, 03:42:12 PM »
Replies>>>
@Ruka Kikuchi: Yep, they can do that, after getting permission from their parents. Only for a day and it's over.

@key17: They will! :lol: Mayuki dated since... Oh, ask them, they even didn't tell me when O_O

@vickystar: that's right, they will learn to not treat people as they wished XD

@rindg: Yup, I guess the lecturer have fed up by their behavior and extremely punished them and prison as the extreme place. Mayuki are really kind, not only to WMatsui but to everyone XD Thanks for the spirit! Fight-oooooh!!! :lol:

@sasshirie: No, it's nothing like prison school, not even a little similiar. I just choose prison out of the blue :lol:

Well, thanks for the replies. So here's the next chapter, sorry for being late, remember the exam :lol:
ENJOY! XD

Ninth

"Yukirin~" Mayu launched his body and hugged Yuki when they met that evening.

"Mayu, that's embarassing! We're in the crowd!" Yuki hid her red face at how Mayu called her. Actually it was cute, but they were in the middle of town, people were looking at them weirdly thus Yuki's face grew redder.

"You can call me Mayuyu as well so we can embarass ourselves," Mayu grinned.

Yuki's face became redder than before,"W-who gave you that silly nickname?"

"My ex," Mayu said.

Yuki's face changed, the atmosphere suddenly changed as well. Yuki held back her anger and hitted Mayu non-stop. "Mou... Don't mention your ex whenever you're with me!" Yuki hitted him mercilessly.

All Yuki could heard was Mayu's laugh. He seemed didn't affect by Yuki's power and finally she stopped hitting him and sulking.

Mayu who was feeling guilty came to her,"I was joking, Yukirin. Yuko-nee who called me Mayuyu, you know, she's my sister," Mayu explained.

"Really?" Yuki threw her cute side and made Mayu almost had a blood lost.

"Of course," Mayu smiled.

Oh, right, our newly-made couple was having a date that evening. Actually they went out together everyday. They just couldn't wait until tomorrow come. They were just wandering around the town. Enjoying how the town's sky changed from bright to dark. At the end of their destination, they decided to talk in a cafe.

"Aah... I'm blessed today," Mayu commented after he sipped his latte. "Hang out with a girlfriend and having a cup of hot latte this evening somehow warm me up," Mayu winked at Yuki.

Yuki laughed sheepishly at his antics,"Me too," she said.

"Why?" Mayu asked.

"To have a handsome boyfriend and a glass of juice completed my day," Yuki said.

Both of them giggling at how weird they were. It couldn't be helped since they were as hot as a bowl of newly-made soup. The love was everywhere around them. They were chatting about their day, until Mayu shared an interesting topic for the both of them.

"I want tell you something," Mayu said. "There was a miracle happen this morning," he added. Yuki's ear readied in excitement to listen.

>>>>>That morning...

Mayu and Jun were walking to their class. They met the boy who scratched Jun's car. When he saw Jun's presence, his face turned pale and he ran away from there. But Jun quickly ran after him. He made him stop.

The boy quickly bowed his body to Jun, "Please don't hurt me, I'm really sorry for that day. I was in a rush and-"

"I'm not gonna kick you or anything, stupid. I... I catch you to say so-so-SORRY!" Jun yelled. His tongue almost betrayed him.

The guy in front of Jun was surprised, including Mayu. What did just happen? The usual 'cocky' Matsui Jun was saying sorry to the person who made him fuming once.

"Anyway, I'm okay if you don't want to forgive me, just... don't come to kill me," Jun said, whispering at the last sentence.

The guy was confused. He didn't know what Jun was talking about, but obviously the other guy understand. He was about to laugh, he knew what made him did that. He knew it wasn't a mistake to send him to the prison the day before. The guy left dumbfounded as Jun bowed a little then walked away.

"He tried his best to apologize, please forgive him," Mayu bowed to the guy before catching Jun.

Present>>>

"Wow, that was surprising," Yuki commented.

"That wasn't the only one, he had apologized to many people. I even surprised that he remembered his victims clearly," Mayu laughed.

Yuki nodded in agreement. "Do you know that Rena also acted the same way?" Yuki started the story.

"Is that so?" Mayu surprised.

"Right, just like Jun. She apologized to people she had hurted. I also surprised when she came to people, shaking their hands and said sorry. Though, she still acted like a kid, but I believe it was the hardest thing she did," Yuki said.

"That's right. Maybe that girl in the prison made them afraid of being killed by their victims," Mayu reminded.

They laughed. It was just a day and not all prisoners shared their story. But clearly, the lecturer knew where to put them and whom they picked to share the story.

At the same time>>>

"What are you doing in my house?!" Rena yelled right after she opened the door. She found a tall *cough* handsome guy in front of her house.

Jun pulled off his glasses and smiled,"It's not like I want to come here by myself, my father ordered me to," he sighed. "You have to come with me," Jun grabbed her wrist.

Rena was protesting and tried to pulled her wrist off of Jun's gripped, but it was too tight. And Jun didn't even listened to her protests, he kept on pulling her to his car. Jun started his engine and brought Rena along with him.

A few minutes later, they arrived. Maybe it was just the second time but Rena already familiar with this place and irritating feelings rushed in her blood.

"What-" Rena was about to protest again but Jun put his index finger on his lips, asking her to shut up. Rena rolled her eyes, stomping her feet then followed Jun to get inside the place.

Rena saw how Jun acted all different with the older woman. The designer, Jun called him Mariko, that was what she remembered the most. It was irritating her to see Jun kissed her cheek while it was just a normal greetings.

"Showing off your kindness to this old woman, but acting all annoying in front of me, stupid Jun!"

Rena puffed her cheeks. She was really, deeply annoyed by Jun's difference. But then Rena shook her thought. Why would she feel it?

*TBC*

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
Re: Cocky Boy and Arrogant Girl (WMatsui) Ch.9 January 18
« Reply #49 on: January 18, 2016, 04:18:31 PM »
Hey shu-chan~ (can I call you that way?) !

aaahh so basically lesson learned from "prison" (?)

just thank you for daily update ,sugeeee :D

otsukare~ :on gay:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline rindg

• Member+
« Reply #50 on: January 18, 2016, 11:39:27 PM »
So apparently, Mariko-sama is an Old Lady. It's funny how her age is joked about so much lol, she looks as young as my oldest sister!

So yep, Rena-chan and Jun changed, we happy people?!

Jun trying to apologize and Rena too is kinda funny lol

Thanks for the update
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.

The Only Road To Take
You and I

Offline purnamazaki

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • i'm just a trash !
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2016, 01:47:39 AM »
Rena-chan jealous .. So cuteee ~

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2016, 05:48:18 AM »
LOL.... :ding: :ding: :ding:

Offline junchan48

• Love SHIPPING :D
  • Member+
  • AzumaRion is Love <3
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2016, 05:50:24 AM »
MaYuki XD They are too cheesy and too hilarous XD
Glad to know Jun and Rena try to change their annoying habit, eventhough their reason just sooo...pfft XD
Someone is jealous~ Again~~~
You should try to make him jealous too, Rena-san~
Make him realizing his feeling to you~~~

Thanks to keep your promise to update this fic everyday, author-san~
Keep going! Keep going!^o^/
Newbie. Yoroshiku Oneigashimasu ^^

Offline RenshuChan

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2016, 03:25:21 PM »
Replies>>>

@buciq: that made me sounded like yabushita shuu, but oh well, I don't hate it bu-san :lol:  Yep, that's what I mean, a lesson for both of them.

@rindg: Yup, the eldest sister, I adore her so much because she's a troll :lol: Are you happy?

@purnamazaki: that's a jealous Rena for you XD

@blackdawn: LOL too XD :lol:

@junchan48: Yep, Mayuki is the best bestfriend you would ever have! Rena makes him jealous? Hmm.... Not gonna say...

Well people, thanks for the replies. Thanks for keep on reading my lame fic :lol: And I'll try my best to update it everyday...
Here's the next chapter, hope you enjoy!

Tenth

Rena wasn't pleased at what she saw. Jun looked way too close with Mariko. They shared laugh and Jun's smile... That smile Rena hated the most.

"They're ignoring me!" Rena thought. Jun and Mariko was busy choosing clothes, but Rena didn't join them. She just sat with her arms folded in front of her chest, puffing her cheeks while her feet couldn't stay still.

Not long after, Mariko came and brought a simple dress with her. She brought Rena to a fitting room to try on the dress.

"Just as I thought, you look great with simple dress like this, you're just simply beautiful," she complimented Rena.

Rena's bored look made Mariko wondered why she was acting like that. Mariko looked at where her gaze was directing and laughed a bit. It caused Rena to threw a glare at Mariko.

"What's so funny?" Rena asked.

"Nothing," Mariko smiled then came to Jun. "Jun, how do you like the dress on Rena?" She asked.

"I don't really care, but if she want it, I'll pay," Jun commented.

"I don't like cheap dress like this, I wanna go home, now!" Rena glared at him.

"This girl is really... Urgh! Fine, we'll go home, but you have to take that dress. Mariko-san chose it for you so it means it's good for you!" Jun's anger was at its peak.

Mariko came and gave Rena the bag and Rena took it from her harshly. After paying the dress, Jun did the thing Rena hated the most for the second time that day, kissing the woman's cheek as if it was normal, when it was totally normal.

"I don't understand this arrogant girl. By the way, thanks for your help today Mariko-san, bye," he smiled and kissed her cheek.

Mariko whispered something to Jun and it made him laugh before he joined Rena. Nothing could be expected more from Rena, she cursed under her breathe.

Rena who witnessed the scene stomping her feet hard while walking out the place. She quickly got inside Jun's car. Jun got inside as well and started to leave the place.

"What is wrong with you?" Jun asked.

"What IS wrong with you? Kissing a woman formally like that?" Rena retorted him back.

"She's like my big sister, and it was just a kiss on the cheek, many people do it for greetings, it's normal!" Jun said.

"That's totally wrong!"

"Why would it be wrong?!"

"Stupid! That's because you did it in front of your fiance!" Oops... Rena said it. Now she hoped that she could turned back a few minutes to change the present time. Rena closed her mouth, she really wished she didn't say that.

"Wow, did I misheard or you're actually jealous!" Jun laughed.

"No I'm not!" Rena denied.

"Oh, obviously you are! Say, you starting to like me now, Rena-chan?" He wiggled his eyebrow, teasing Rena.

Rena smacked Jun's shoulder once, then he laughed, Rena was annoyed by him and smacked him more.

"Hey! That's hurt!" Jun yelled.

Rena stopped her assault and leaned back to the car seat, puffing her cheeks and blew her bangs.

Jun stopped the car,"Don't be jealous of Mariko-san, okay, Rena-chan," Jun said as he leaned closer and kissed her cheek.

"Wh-what are you-"

Jun cut her words, without a warn he explained what happen that day, he leaned closer to Rena and spoke,"Don't get me wrong, my father asked me to give you a present. Since I don't know what would you like, I brought you to Mariko-san's place, and the kiss..." Jun looked at Rena's eyes softly,"My father asked me to do so, he asked me to be softer to you, I guess it's alright, right?" He smiled as he patted Rena's head softly.

Rena looked at him, how she wanted to cry but she just couldn't in front of Jun. And moreover, why the heck did she want to cry? She couldn't understand, whether it was because Jun kissed her cheek without her permission, or there was another thing that hurt her so much.

Rena for one last time, pushed Jun by his shoulder after realizing the short gap between their face,"Stupid, it's just the same like your father kissed me instead of you," Rena said as she get out of the car.

Jun clicked his tongue, he then realized that Rena didn't bring the dress. He quickly got out of his car and blocked Rena's way.

"Oi, you forget it," Jun showed the bag to Rena.

Rena snatched the bag and went inside her house. Jun laughed at her reaction.

"Good night, my fiance," Jun waved at Rena.

"Get lost!"

"Sweet dreams, Rena-chan!" Jun teased her.

"Stupid!" Rena yelled, she slammed the door hard.

Rena hated when Jun called her like that. It was weird. Her heart beated faster. She really hated how it makes her face felt hot. Rena ran to her room and hid under her blanket quickly.

"What the hell you just did to me, Cocky Boy?!"

*TBC*

Offline vickystar

• Member+
  • wmatsui is my love
    • vickystar2005
    • vickystar2005
    • Vickieng
Re: Cocky Boy and Arrogant Girl (WMatsui) Ch.10 January 19
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2016, 03:42:42 PM »
Haha admit that you love him Rena:)))pleaseeee.
Like tom n jerry couple but i loved it
WMatsui in my heart <3
Kamaoshi : M.Rena

Offline Blackdawn

• Member+
  • Blackindisguise-tendtoforgetbutnotmahfavfics
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2016, 04:02:00 PM »
:ding: :ding: :ding: :ding:

thanks for the update renshuchan san

:nya: :nya: :nya: :nya:
Rena sooooooooo cuteeeee~~~~

:kneelbow: :on drink: :on gay: :on GJ:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2016, 04:28:19 PM »
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAA >w<

So cute~~~

J kissed Rena's cheek!!! x3

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline genkingblack

• not hiatus/abandon my fics but really have no time to write.
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • タマです
    • genkingblack
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2016, 05:54:57 PM »
hahahahaha yabushita shuu *lol
how about ren-kun? ren-chan?

Aha! just say that you're the one who want to kiss Rena Ju!

otsukaree~ :on gay:
My Projects :
GenkingBlack's Vault [OS/Short Stories] Last update 4-Apr-17
Brave Enough On Going Last update 16-Mar-17
Love is Serious, When War is Involved   Hiatus Last Update 12-Mar-17
Heartsmith | On Going Last Update 19-Oct-17
Hidden Vault | Perv Section

Offline rindg

• Member+
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2016, 11:30:05 PM »
Oooh hahaha  :bath:

Finally, some WMatsui action.  :luvluv1:

It's called Love 'Rena-chan' hheeheheh  :nya:

Rena, I suggest you go be more assertive eh? Jun might like you more!  :whistle:

Thanks for the update author-san!  :hee:
No one but Yuko,
Can touch Haruna's body.

The Only Road To Take
You and I

JPHiP Radio (18/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Rin Toshite Shigure - Turbocharger On