JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Babymetal - Megitsune

Author Topic: Majisuka Gakuen 4 Discussion Thread  (Read 76364 times)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
  • Aspiring actress and writing for fun!
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
Majisuka Gakuen 4 Discussion Thread
« on: April 24, 2014, 01:28:53 PM »
Don't you think it's about time Aki-P makes a new season? Even though it seems *almost impossible, I know we're all still daydreaming about a MJSK4.

I think it can be done, you just gotta dig deep for ideas. I've seen and heard a lot of people exchange ideas about it. Where it could take place, who the characters would be, even a continuation of season 3.

I honestly don't know what's going to happen, but if I could, I would join AKB staff and be on the market for making a season 4 any day.

Thought we could talk or share ideas. So, please, feel free.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 11:53:21 PM by Ruka Kikuchi »
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:
:heart: l Collab threads: Sky&Ruka l Ruka&Michael l :heart:
 l Compilation thread: 48G New Gen l :heart:

Offline sakura_drop_

• サクゲキと読んでください | Sakugeki to yonde kudasai~ | Please call me "Sakugeki"
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • YukoRena(Geki) & AtsuYuu shipping all the way! ♥♥♥
Re: [Discuss] Majisuka Gakuen 4???
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 11:33:50 AM »
To be honest, I on't really mind any story line as long as the plot is good. I think MG Season 2 had a very great potential and the plot was not predictable (we thought we were gonna get Acchan  Shibuya fight but we didn't, and no one knew even after 5 episodes that she was gonna get busted). Yes maybe the triplets idea was not the best but I am biased so I liked it  XD GEKI was epic, more of GEKI would be so awesome  :wub:

I think MG4 could be either a few years after the happenings in MG2 or well...MG3 continuation? or a totslly new story line, I really don't mind. As long as the plot is good  :)
"人間みんな変態だから" - 古川愛李, SKE48 新高柳チームKII 「シアターの女神」千秋楽公演, 2014.04.18 <"Because all people are perverts." - Furukawa Airi, SKE48 New Takayanagi Team KII [Theater no Megami] Last Stage, 2014.04.18>

My Blog: J-Pop and K-Pop Abode   The list of my fics in JPH!P: My fics   Let's have fun here: Acchan48   My home and family: United Nations Society of Adorkable Writers

My KamiOshis: Yuuko-sama, Rena-sama  Oshimen: Yuihime Other favorites: Mirukii, Juri-tan, Ripopo

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 11:54:31 AM »
Yeah, I agree with you, Sakura-chan. You have to create a plot that'll be worth going along with. Something that interests you and the viewers.

Plus, since they already changed the story when it got to season 3, I think it's pretty pointless to try and go back again.

If there was a continuation, I wonder how they would play out the setting since they solved the mystery and everything.

Plus, there are a lot of newer, fresh members that they can add in. Like Mako and Nana. They can probably still add people from previous seasons in for some new role's sake, and it'd be cool to see how they can portray it.

Cuz as we know, MJSK brings out a whole new side to idols!

:heart: l Completed: Fire and Ice l Black Chocolate l My eternal blue rose l Dishonored l The Black Rose l Fruits of a Rose l Remnants l :heart:
:heart: l Dropped: Tentomu chu l REBORN l Bite me l NMB Gakuen l YumeToki l Cafe 48 l :heart: l Hiatus/Indefinite: Samurai l Blood Bonds l Night Wind's Deed l PRISM l Time Travelers l :heart:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 02:22:08 PM »
I'd totally love a MG4 to come around. It wouldn't matter if they picked it up from MG2 or MG3 or had a new story. :)
Perfect scenario would be continuing from the ending in MG3 and have them meet MG 1/2 characters. People like all-star themes. And Gekikara. :heart:
Then throw in some new-gen like the musketeers against a 'show fight' tomu boss and I'm pumped. :D
Too much fanservice? Yeah, its probably not gonna happen. :sweatdrop:

I'm sure MG has helped a lot of people to become akb fans, in jp and overseas.
A lot of us hunted live feeds to watch when it aired. What jap drama do you remember that had that effect. :lol:

It has skipped a year though. And Sailor Zombie is airing now. So I don't think it'll happen soon.
At least it means tv tokyo are still good for making akb dramas. Good sign there. Still, its up to them if they want to do it.

But yeah. Hope they announce something this year. Those fanfics need more fuel. :)

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 11:44:37 PM »
^^Alright then, Winner-san, you've given me an idea for a game.

Tell me the ideas you would want for MJSK4 just for fun. For example, I saw one post that said if there was a 4th season, it would take place in an asylum and they'd try to break out.

Now, that sounds crazy and cool.

I wonder what ideas everyone has. Feel free to share with me and everyone else.

Offline Joe

• Member+
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2014, 01:09:30 AM »
In my case, I really didn't like the prison atmosphere that much. I prefer to go back to a school or something new like a space station or maybe a prequel in Edo times  :panic:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 12:41:27 PM »
E-eh?! That's the first time I've heard of changing the times settings! :shocked

But, when I think about those ideas, I don't think they'd work well...

Gomen ne... :bow:

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2014, 08:52:07 AM »
A space drama would be over budget for any night-drama. They'd have to CG a background for the whole thing, or have a really boring white room.
An Edo theme is kinda interesting. Kinda magnifying out Nogi46's Tsuki no Ookisa MV into a story. To film more easily, maybe use edo-type charas in a modern setting (e.g. like the live-action Fuma no Kojiro).

The asylum breakout might be a little like Joker Game Escape.
http://asianwiki.com/Joker_Game_Escape
Just take away the 'torture room' acid traps/clue-searching, and add a bunch of fistfights. Do-able, but I think this resembles the theme of MG3 too much. And honestly, the detention center setting wasn't the best change for the show. The battle arena was great, but it came up way too late and wasn't used nearly enough. They should pretty much stay away from this.

As in my previous post. I hope they continue from the ending of MG3. With the girls trying to survive in the city. And meeting/challenging the MG1/MG2 characters, linking up the 2 universes.
Its got the "Majisuka Gakuen" title, so they should wear school uniforms again (i can easily come up with 12 unnecessary storyline-reasons off the top of my head). And they'll be learning life lessons on the streets. So it totally fits the "gakuen" theme... more than a detention center at least.

Its easy for us to come up with crazy ideas with our imagination though, totally different story when its the guys that are actually thinking it up and filming it.
The strongest point of MG is the build up of each member's character. And I think they do a great job with this. So the setting really doesn't really matter that much.

Offline Phantom

• Member+
  • Honky Tonk Blues
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2014, 07:14:41 PM »
I'd definetly love a Majisuka 4, I really loved those shows, the most interesting AKB ever did drama wise for sure. I don't think they would continue S03 if they did actually make a new one though, it would probably go back to the school setting or be something completely new.

They already did the "fight for the top" and also "fighting other schools". Even internal struggle when people lose respect for the top which I haven't seen in any other similar show (Crows Zero, Sugarless, Bad Boys J etc).

Offline t-motion

• ecchi
  • Member+
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2014, 09:19:26 PM »

Possible start for Majisuka Gakuen 4 is 2015 January...

« Last Edit: November 25, 2014, 09:45:49 PM by t-motion »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2014, 11:52:35 PM »

Possible start for Majisuka Gakuen 4 is 2015 January...

From Katsuya Hamai's Google+

The New Series of Majisuka Gakuen has finally announced!
Majisuka Gakuen 4 will air on January 2015 from Tokyo TV to Nippon TV(NTV).
They announced that they will transfer to that TV Network for the favor of people to broadcast of the show nationwide.

The Characters are(expected):

Mion Mukaichi(AKB48 Team 4)
Ryouha Kitagawa(SKE48 Team S)
Sakura Miyawaki(AKB48 Team A/HKT48 Team KIV)
Ikumi Nakano(AKB48 Team 8 )
Haruka Shimazaki(AKB48 Team A)
Rina Ikoma(Nogizaka46/AKB48 Team B)
Mako Kojima(AKB48 Team 4)
Nana Owada(AKB48 Team 4)
Nako Yabuki (HKT48 Team H)

Source: Nikkan Sports(November 26,2014 Edition)

I'm SO happy this is becoming a reality! I can't wait to see how this goes(and what kind of crazy characters we'll have~)! :D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 07:08:43 PM by Ruka Kikuchi »

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
Re: Majisuka Gakuen 4 Discussion Thread
« Reply #11 on: November 26, 2014, 01:35:12 AM »
cool! I heard rumors of this a few days ago. So happy to know its actually happening. :rockon:

Offline JFC

• Miki's Birthday Twin
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • jfcantalejo
    • jfcantalejo
« Reply #12 on: November 29, 2014, 02:14:21 AM »
AKB48's drama 'Majisuka Gakuen' to return in January
November 28, 2014

It's been revealed that AKB48's drama series 'Majisuka Gakuen' will return to the small screen after two and a half years. The new series, 'Majisuka Gakuen 4', will broadcast on NTV starting in January of next year.

'Majisuka Gakuen' is an action-packed school drama where the girls of AKB48 take on the roles of delinquents. In the previous seasons, Maeda Atsuko (seasons 1 and 2) and Shimazaki Haruka (season 3) played the leads.

The new cast and storyline are scheduled to be revealed on January 2. The drama's official website features a countdown until the announcement date.

Source: Oricon
- http://www.tokyohive.com/article/2014/11/akb48s-drama-majisuka-gakuen-to-return-in-january
- http://www.oricon.co.jp/news/2045024/full/

JPH!P :heart:'s kuro808, Fushigidane, ChrNo, Jab & marimari. Always.

Offline winner

• 絶望的に愛してる
  • ecchi
  • Member+
    • kyotsky
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2014, 04:42:17 PM »

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2014, 01:34:48 PM »
Official logo(Credits to mahoushoujoari):
http://mahoushoujoari.tumblr.com/image/106223452624

Also, news says that the premiere for "Majisuka Gakuen 4" will be broadcast on January 19th, 2015 on TV, and the casting will be revealed on January 2nd.

:3
« Last Edit: December 26, 2014, 01:45:42 PM by Ruka Kikuchi »

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2014, 01:54:20 PM »
Totally can't wait for the day to come!!!

Offline emprezz48

• hello it has been a while
  • ecchi
  • Member+
  • I'm a silent reader and I spend my time fangirling
    • _emprezz_
« Reply #16 on: December 31, 2014, 04:55:50 PM »
Can't wait for MG4! Really~  :on lol: but... the "expected" members who'll be in cast, some of them, I wonder if they can portray themselves as yankees :sweat:

Well, I'm hoping for Ikoma Rina hehe~
しらたき〜

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #17 on: December 31, 2014, 05:20:13 PM »
It's already 2015 in Japan... :shocked:

For them, casting will be revealed very soon! :twothumbs

For now, I wanna hear what everyone thinks the characters in this season will be like.

I have one theory for Mako's(and I'll freak if it's right! XD):

My theory is that her character's name will be Niko(like 'nikori' or smile), because she'll always smile and put on a cute face to trick her opponents before beating them up. Her backstory probably be that something terrible happened to her in the past and she lost her reason to truly smile.

Sound a bit much? :sweatdrop: (lol)

Just a theory. (Plus, I really hope either Mako or Naanya get the lead role. :cathappy: :deco: So excited!) Anyone else got some?

Offline Kairi65

• ecchi
  • Member+
  • 70% Neutral Reader
« Reply #18 on: December 31, 2014, 06:55:36 PM »

My theory is that her character's name will be Niko(like 'nikori' or smile), because she'll always smile and put on a cute face to trick her opponents before beating them up. Her backstory probably be that something terrible happened to her in the past and she lost her reason to truly smile.

Just a theory. (Plus, I really hope either Mako or Naanya get the lead role. :cathappy: :deco: So excited!) Anyone else got some?

Woah,  if that's how the drama is, I'll watch even if it kills me. Mako with that kind of character...Woah....  :shocked:

Offline Ruka Kikuchi

• Member+
    • rukakikuchi
    • rukakikuchi
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2014, 08:26:00 PM »

Woah,  if that's how the drama is, I'll watch even if it kills me. Mako with that kind of character...Woah....  :shocked:

You like that theory? :3

I wonder if it'll be true, though. Who knows? That's just the first thing I imagined when I heard Mako was cast in MJSK4.

You got any theories or ideas yourself? :3

JPHiP Radio (17/200 @ 128 kbs)     Now playing: Babymetal - Megitsune